What does Holla Forums think of Jim Profit?

I honestly find him to be one of the more original thinkers out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/monsieur-dupont-nihilist-communism
youtube.com/watch?v=YRuUFR1EnAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jim my man, it's been awhile since you've posted here.

Jim.

It's been a long time.

Not this faggot again.

…you're still alive?

KEK

i remember him saying that 4chan Holla Forums starting out as an alt right site

then him disappearing

posting kneesocks because this thread is a shit

You niggas serious?

Jim pls leave

I'm not actually Jim.

He looks like a cute lil chub cub.

:3

Modern leftist hero. He's one of the best we've ever had tbph fam.

he seems mental but some of the titles are funny ill check the sweaty faggot out

Who?

Its kind of funny how he'll switch sides on various issues, since he used to shill for Vegan Gains because he said he wanted to slit MrRepzion's throat. He seems to consistently hate women now along with the obvious hatred of moderators he is famous for but he historically has allied himself with feminists in the past. He is kind of a wild card.

Kill yourself.

He used to be an ancient 4chan troll who moot himself banned for fuck all reason.

He has made a lifetime commitment to calling out moderators as felons, psychopaths, and oppressors. It's the only consistent thing about him. Otherwise if you try to pin down his motives and opinions you're going to get a migraine because he is very opportunistic. To the point of self satirical.

This isn't even the first time he's switched sides from pro to anti-trans. He's literally politically fluid.

And people fall for it everytime. Because he knows the modern West is oversensitive faggots.

He's also Jason Unruhe's brother. Not that it means much as he goes completely off the rails where at least Jason tries to portray himself as a Marxist third-wordlist. Jim on the other hand has been saying for years he's a "communist nihilist" longer than leftypol and that retarded spooks meme has even existed.

Take a good hard look at that buttery face you guys…

That is your father. He created you.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/monsieur-dupont-nihilist-communism
Jim Profit is very much influenced by Monsieur Dupont's Communism Nihilism.

Literally?

the Lenin of leftypol

Yes, he talks about it a lot in his videos, referring to him always has "my brother"

That's crazy.

Well at least it's not some edgy spooks meme. But that whole "revolution is not about class consciousness but a series of events" sounds almost like scientific anarchism. (If such a thing existed…)

Also I heard he has a rad-fem girlfriend who writes terf and swerf blogs?

Yea its kind of nuts that he has a Rad Fem gf since he goes on and on about he hates women so much in his videos, however he used to align himself with Femitheist so he is pretty unpredictable in that regard.

sure is 13 y old mentality in here

youtube.com/watch?v=YRuUFR1EnAE

great stuff m8

At least he is doing something, waging class war in his own way, which is more than most people on this board can say.

How is it class warfare

An obnoxious tripfaggot attention whore whose only difference from others is their propensity for annoying people on multiple image boards.

Jim is honestly one of the most original Marxist thinkers around today.

Well he's lately been going after sjws. Like he's attacked Assigned Male. Granted Assigned Male is making A LOT of money off his "bullying". To the point I wonder if it's staged…

Wasn't there an old old theory Jimmy was a CIA agent? Because he sure does operate like the CIA.

Mind you people get CIA confused for FBI and FBI incriminates and vans people, that's not central intelligence's job. Central Intelligence is about observing grassroots movements, developing a cohesive pattern to the psychology of others and their movements, then wrecking them.

Moderators do make that job a lot harder, but at the same time he's correct in there's a lot of shady shit and dirty deals involved with mods.

I wonder if Jim is conintelpro?