Mormons trying to steal election from trump

How the fuck is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you were to draft a law that makes it illegal, how would you word it?

Being a traitorous cuck makes you punishable with capital punishment

Using the ever-popular Dragon ball analogy, the mormons are the saiybamen Piccolo killed in terms of threat level.
Nothing to worry about folks.

Just make poll rigging illegal. He's been boosted by fake polls.

Well, Kek is with this post.

I would word it as such:
FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP FUCKING WITH THE GODDAMN ELECTION OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND EXECUTE YOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF YOU AND THEN MAKE YOU EAT THE REMAINS

I've really learned to hate Mormons this year. Who knew?

3-letters are packed with Mormons because they are the biggest cucks and goodest goys in the history of the universe.

How is it not legal? There's a guy running for President who has "Save the Sasquatch Race" in his platform. Another guy running on mandatory tooth brushing.

That's it. Those are the only requirements. If he wants to run as an "anti-Trump" candidate, then he is legally allowed to do so.

Makes more sense than Mormonism at least

Lilburn Boggs did nothing wrong

hi egg mcmuffin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

It's called democracy, user. Trump is a degenerate and true conservative Christians are voting against him for the more moral candidate. It's what happens to Republicans for not giving the candidacy to a true conservative like Ted Cruz (who also wouldn't have alienated the Latino vote and probably would have won the election).

Wow, the record has never been so correct. Thank you stranger!

yeah vote for the mormon who is in his 40s and unmarried, and his jewish feminist running mate
totally the morally righteous choice, m80

It would be funny if top Mormons were all cryptokikes and the religion was just a scam they were running on gullible goyim.

Just saying the obvious, which is that this is an election that conservatives were meant to win. The current failure is a complete abomination. The tea party and right populist fringe of the GOP have guaranteed another eight years of Democrat rule. It's been terrible strategy, as though internet rage has prevailed over cool heads who know what lies ahead.

Wouldn't surprise me
Unit recently they still held a principle that they wanted revenge for being ousted from the US and they still want to break away and form their version of Israel in the western states

Don't forget about Mittens Rmoney trashing Trump the entire race.

But they killed yamcha.

Bigfoot being real is more likely than Hillary Clinton being innocent

They put him out of his misery.

At least they implied he was bulma first…. or aleast calm he was. that something right?

Ted Cruz would never have been competitive in Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Fuck your christard cuckservatism. It's dead.

Also I know you're trolling because you lumped in the tea party as bad goys while advocating Ted Cruz. Wut

More like CIA operative

Can't argue with that.

My family is Mormon, them and just about every Mormon person I know is voting Trump. Mormons (non-elite Mormons anyway) are pretty redpilled in regards to cultural-degeneracy, family values, and white identity. Even this renowned reddit meme projects Mormonism's whiteness.
Pretty sure this thread is CTR
On a side note, you faggots are always bitching about how hard it is to find girls who haven't been [fully] brainwashed by the jews with feminist-shit, that would accept the role of being a traditional mother, and aren't used up filthy whores. Mormon girls raised in Mormon families are literally RAISED to be like this

correctionRAISED NOT to be like this
kek

nope I'm fucking retarded, I was right the first time

at least i can check these dubs
(checked)

I was going to comment on the 3 post mimi-trilogy but it's been fun watching you try to sort your own shit out.

you got a few and I'm too lazy to list them

sage for shitpost