/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1
archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2
archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3
archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4
archive.is/ebMGT

I would join in but I don't have access to a computer right now. Also most Euros are sleeping and the Americans seem to have lost the hype.

So what is the bet the cure for greyscale involves fecal matter?

YOU HAVE THE SAME CASTLE?

Wouldn't cheat on Maisie, naturally

What if you cloned Maisie?

Do you mean on Holla Forums or in general? Because the first episode broke viewership records I believe

GRRM set up record numbers of machines to record the scat scenes.

Doesn't really count then, does it?

Holla Forums but it could be an overarching trend, we'll see once the numbers come in.

But no sooner had that one been dragged away than a knight of solemn mien with a fiery heart on his surcoat shouted out, "Stannis is the true king! A monster sits the Iron Throne, an abomination born of incest!"

"Be silent," Ser Kevan Lannister bellowed.

The knight raised his voice instead. "Joffrey is the black worm eating the heart of the realm! Darkness was his father, and death his mother! Destroy him before he corrupts you all! Destroy them all, queen whore and king worm, vile dwarf and whispering spider, the false flowers. Save yourselves!" One of the gold cloaks knocked the man off his feet, but he continued to shout. "The scouring fire will come! King Stannis will return! "

Joffrey lurched to his feet. "I'm king! Kill him! Kill him now! I command it." He chopped down with his hand, a furious, angry gesture . . . and screeched in pain when his arm brushed against one of the sharp metal fangs that surrounded him. The bright crimson samite of his sleeve turned a darker shade of red as his blood soaked through it. "Mother!" he wailed.

With every eye on the king, somehow the man on the floor wrested a spear away from one of the gold cloaks, and used it to push himself back to his feet. "The throne denies him!" he cried. "He is no king!"

A handful remained defiant, however. “Do not imagine this is done, boy,” warned one, the bastard son of some Florent or other. “The Lord of Light protects King Stannis, now and always. All your swords and all your scheming shall not save you when his hour comes.”

Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some airplane before getting shot? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.

lel

A Clash of Kings, Prologue

You guys seen the SDCC GoT panel? Anything noteworthy in it?

"I give you the wealth of the Harpy episode," best Myrcella said as the first was upended. An avalanche of faggotry clattered forth, cascading down the screen; maskfags blue and yellow. "I give you The Romance of Eunuch," she said, as the second chest was opened. Pointless OC came pouring out, to roll and bounce down into the crowd. "And last, the poisoning and offscreen death of Lord Stokeworth." From the third chest came Ssssand Ssssnake OC, round and hard and big as a man's head. It landed amidst the maskfags and old Myrcella. New Myrcella out qt3.14'd the potatold one with her flawlessness. "Bronnfriend," she shouted, "Your bro Barristanfag died in Africanized Flea Bottom, for ShowC." She pulled the cockless cuddling off her monitor and tossed it to him. "You have other patricianbros, I think. If you'd trade their lives for potatoes, shout my nuncle's name!"

"And if I shout your name?" Bronnfriend demanded. "What then?"

"Peace," said New Myrcella. "Memes. Tumbler BTFO. I'll give you Mercy's raping in Braavos and Bigguyfinger turning Melly Sanders out in his brothel. Black Balaq and Tall Trees Town and stones enough for every younger son to build a hall. We'll have the flayfu fags too…as friendos, to stand beside us against the Potato Posters. So the choice is simple. Crown me, for peace and and victory. Or crown old Myrcella and Quasimodo, for more potato and more goblinry." She sheathed her 2qt3.14. "What will you have, /got/?"

"VICTORY!" shouted Rodrik the Rickonbro, his hands cupped about his mouth. "Victory, and New Myrcella!"

"NEW MYRCELLA!" Lord Dirk Bastardbane echoed. "NTF QUEEN!"

Ladmure's own crew took up the cry. "NTF! NTF! NTF QUEEN!" They stamped their feet and shook their fists and yelled as the Stannisautists listened in disbelief. She would leave potatoposting undone! Yet /tmdmid/ was shouting for her, with many Branfags, some Frogfufags, red-faced Lord Sperg, more men than the priest would ever have believed…for a woman!

I think I predict how the final battle for the Iron Throne goes down Queen Cersei challenges Daenerys to a game of shitting brown water, seeing who can shit the most and farthest into the Blackwater Bay, which shall be known as the Battle of the Brownwater

A strong smart independent female doctor who don't need no king was talking about the Lord of Light.

”Before the feast begins, you must get on your knees and worship Ros and accept that she is the most highly-evolved being that Westeros has ever known, even greater than Azor Ahai!”

At this moment, a brave, righteous, Ser who had fought at the Blackwater and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by Stannis Baratheon stood up and said:

”Why did Brandon build the Wall?”

The arrogant womyn smirked quite Volantishly and smugly replied, “To oppress the Free Folk, you stupid bastard!”

”Wrong. It’s been 8,000 years since Brandon the Builder created it to protect the realms of men from the Others. If the Free Folk were the only problem, the Boltons could just flay them all, but the Wall is R'hllor’s shield! ”

Talisa was visibly shaken, and dropped her Lannister gold. She stormed out of the castle crying those lizard-lion tears.
The lords and Sers applauded and all promised to protect Westeros that day and accepted Azor Ahai as their lord and savior. A direwolf named “Nymeria” entered the great hall and dropped a beheaded Frey's head.

Talisa lost her tenure and was raped by the Mountain’s men. She died of the traitor's plague and the pale mare and was tossed into the Seven Hells for all eternity.

#LIVE kicking off with some strong material right away I see

stream link ?

magestream.org

see

where's the godamn stream?

Is that the final reveal Gurm gave D&D? There's supposedly one left after Hodor's death

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bastid? I’ll have you know I grew up in Gin Alley, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the daughter-fucking wildling bastids, and I have over 300 confirmed bastid kills. I am trained in dirking and I’m a fucking legend in King's Landing. You are nothing to me but just another bastid. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me by raven? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across Westeros and your castle is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dirk, bastid. The dirk that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bastid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dirk. Not only am I extensively trained in dirking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the rogue Night’s Watchmen and I will use it them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Westeros, you little bastid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now I'll pay the iron price FOR YOU, fucking cunt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bastid.

but why?

Because it's got a better film on instead of watching Kikes of Thrones.

It's on HBO, friends

10/10

Why does Maisie have her hand up his butt?

15 MINUTES

Shitting brown water in anticipation.

As a scat fetishist this would please me. I'd love a closeup of their assholes as they unleash a torrent of shit. Imagine the lewd sounds they would produce.
*Brfbababfrpfdrprprp*
Now this is the true song of fire and ice, the bean chili that Dany ate and the cool minty shit of Cersei. Intercut with this footage would be their grunting and grimacing faces and the reactions of the noblemen who came to watch. It'd be groundbreaking television.

but why post it here?

W-what?

Why not?

Robert Strong? Let me tell you about Robert Strong.

Robert Strong is an undead fucking beast who doesn't give a single fuck who is put in front of him. He is the Westerosi equivalent of Jesus, having been put in the fucking ground after painfully dying from fucking magical manticore poison. This guy fought for his life against manticore poison and had to be fucking euthanized because his fucking battle with death was too noisy for the bitch Cersei ruling from her period castle, aka the Red Keep. He has come back from the dead but with NO FUCKING HEAD to destroy anyone who opposes him.

You put Jaime in front of him, he's dead.
You put Barristan in front of him, he's dead.

You put the goddamn Champion of the Faith in front of him and he'll ram his sword up his ass so hard that the High Septon will run away with his tail tucked in between his legs.

You know who he is? He's fucking Azor Ahai reborn. He goddamn stabbed his sister because he didn't give a fuck and resurrected by Qyburn with some weird ass blood magic or whatever, smoke: CHECK. Salt? This fucking guy has bathed in so many tears if you took a shaving knife to his ex-head and tried to shave him he'd provide you with enough salt to shame Gandhi's salt walk.

This motherfucker right here is the only hope that the Seven Kingdoms ever has of getting rid of those walking Olaf the Snowmen walking at the speed of a blind retard towards Westeros.

Robert Strong not only is the goddamn man but he's a fucking loose cannon. The only person who can hope to contest against Robert Strong is undead Cat.

"What is dead may never die but rises harder and stronger"

They're gonna get into such a big brawl that every time they die they'll get resurrected SO MUCH HARDER and SO MUCH STRONGER that their punches will send thermonuclear shockwaves through Westeros causing a second goddamn Doom of Valyria.

Robert Strong is the rightful King of the the ash heap known as Westeros. He's the storm that will end the pathetic little thing Aegon Blackfyre calls his life.

we all know Maisie murdered a few people in real life, stuffed them and now they are her hand puppets

Winds of Winter when, George?

By the way Tom Hardy supposedly has a role of a Masked Mercenary who takes on The Mountain.

Right after the Stools of Summer.

The Willy Wonka remake really lost its touch.

because we're watching got there you niggers

because it's not related

Being a flighty and airheaded highborn maiden in Westeros is my fetish.

Did Nolan write that arc?

😢

It's done when it's done, every time someone asks I give Dany the shits for a chapter or write another feast.

hmm

magestream.org

Make sure you have snackbars and stool buckets for the stream niggers.

You wouldn't remain one for long.

well, I'm kind of skeptic since it got spammed

There are worse ways to go than that tbh

I'd protect her.

How do I fullscreen on this shitty website?

Can't wait

right click

My sides

So anyone want to make a drinking game for this season? Like take a drink each time Stannis is mentioned?

Roll title sequence.

AZIZ, LIGHT

never mind I'm a faggot it works

Cirrhosis in no time

If you're not Gurm you're pretty believable.

Drink every time a woman go "muh vagina".

Lyanna pussywhipped a 'dragon'. She had dreamed about it. Touched herself in the cold or night to give her warmth. She wanted to have a dragon inside her. To feel a warmth she had never felt before. To know what it's like to be swimming with such purity in her body; a purity not even Stark blood can induce.

So she wanted Rhaegar. His eyes pierced her and her dreams became wet with his sight. She was a woman, and she knew her powers were few; but he would not resist her. He would be hers and he would fall under the spell of her flower. In a tower, she would exile him, away from reason and doubt until the deed would be done.

Until her dream was fulfilled as much as her womb would be entwined with the warmth of his heirs.

Take a sip for each minute of filler.

Kino opening scene

What the fuck is up with Tyrion's voice? It sounds like he just smoked a dozen packs.

Now that's one way to destroy your liver.

Don't think I have enough beer left

Viserys needs to pimp slap this bitch.

muh stongk independant womyn

Wtf is her problem seriously

She's got the inbred genes just like Joffrey.

danny is a pokemon, daennymon

MELLY IS BACK

10 m inutes in the show. No boobs

It was a gender neutral prophecy, shitlords!

Best post ITT so far

If you doesn't want to be betrayed, not not simply be a non-shitty queen?

Well Stannis mentioned already, time for a drink.

Mel selling Jon Snu out.

Kek

Stab a bitch, Varys

NO GENDER LOL

No boobs this episode I think.

"The Prince or Princess~ ;)"

No gender. So Progressive

The HBO content warning said Nudity.

thank you

Maybe we'll see Jorah's cuck dick.

She wants several inches of Snow as well.

The thing is plenty of languages have words that aren't gender-specific like that, but I'm almost 100% sure that this was invented for the show.

And why would I want her?

ayy

Varys should become king tbh.

Dangerously smug levels in this episode so far.

Show has become so unwatchable. But neverthless, I feel obligated to watch out of all the time I've spent reading and watching previous shows.

Ironically enough, Cersei is 100% correct about the Dragon Merkel

All evidence points to Jonn being the prince, but they would miss a change for STRONK WOMYN

More like Varys should lead the realm to end feudalism and usher in capitalism and industry.

Why is it that D&D forgot that the Lannisters are supposed to be blonde?

Feudalism is better for the realm, fampai. You just need a philosopher king and Varys is close enough.

Dany is the obvious choice, and tbh if the STRONK WOMYN angle is what they're going for, that point would be made stronger if the prophecy was specifically "Prince" and not "Princess" because then she's both fulfilling the prophecy in the way that matters and defying it in the way it matters to the STRONK WOMYN angle.

FOREIGN SAVAGES AND EUNUCHS

Sounds Orc like.

Jorah reaching his final cuck form

Cersei is their Trump stand in.

Oh ffs Stannis mentioned yet again.

Jimmy Whispers whispering.

Because it's not any of the actors' natural hair color and the show has gotten DARK so the color palette has to reflect that.

That's a big skull

For you.

What I find worse is that they couldn't find naturally blonde actors.

Wait till we get to the scat scenes.

Fuck, Qyburn the dragonslayer up in this bitch.

Qyburn = Sheev

CIA is the closest to Sheev character-wise.

I like him a lot.

I hope they kill everyone.

Mel used a soul stone to mass summon everyone in the party.

At least Olenna is allowed to BTFO Queen Fatass

Queen of Bantz trumps Queen of tumblr

Isn't Casterly Rock broke? Exhausted all gold mines?

They're still insisting on this shitty storyline?

Take advice from one STRONK WOMYN to another

daennymon is a dragon type pokemon

All those ==STRONK INDEPEDANT WOMEN== they need no men.

All making retarded decisions
Like poetry

MAXIMUM CHEESE

Well there's the nudity

it mimes

He literally doesn't have a pee pee you stupid slut! Stop bullying

What's he meant to do without a cock?

Tits

=Puking from inside=

BRAVO D&D

oh black goddess, suck my….uh…finger

Are Lord Beric, Thoros, and the Hound going to be in this episode at all?

cunnilingus? scissoring?

Well this is me
someone make a pic of questionably whatever

He still got his tongue

this is awkward can we go to the next scene please

What I looked forward to the most, and nothing

BRAVO

THE PILLARS AND THE STONES!

Fucking awful

He's meant to be a man who can give a woman pleasure but will never demand her to return the favor.

He's not a eunuch anymore? What the fuck is this.

Can't be Game of Thrones without pointless sex scenes.

Can you possibly get more CURRENT YEAR than that?

What about her lust for cock?

Ser Jorah is going to be the Six Million Gold Dragon Man.

Every feminist dream

This one was extra pointless.

they just cut the balls

Low test.

lel

okay

So much progress!

PUSS

He is going to shave his butthairs.

Pretty sure they cut it all. Even if he has his dick it's not like it'll get hard without the testosterone from his nuts. And even if he's got no dick or balls he still has a prostate she could stimulate with a finger or strapon.

Holy fuck this looks genuinely awful

Will he shed his CUCKoon and finally become a man?

OH YEAH

Gee I sure hope the greyscale hasn't spread to Jorah's groin.

Maybe they'll bring Gendry back.

Smart

Yeah he's coming back later in the season

You just know what kind of scene is comming up then

I was expecting it but still it's pretty good actually.

Hot Pie needs to put a hot pie in the oven.

Hotpie vs the Mountain, who is the biggest guy?

L-lewd

Pod

The Mountain would keep Hot Pie around to make him food for more gainz.

Little Finger doesn't look pleased

They will and just imagine how bulky he must be after all that rowing.

He is thinking about Big Guys and Flight Plans.

this wasn't part of his flight plan

TARGARYENS GET OUT

God I want to shut that little loli up. Fucking dumbass producers, always trying to score a political point

Arya was ready to fuck him before. When she sees Gendry plus several years of rowing she'll lose control.

HE DIDNT TALK SO GOOD

Wait, why did CIA admit he wants to bang the cocaine slag to Jon? For what purpose?

The laddah is all there is, Jon Snow. Chaosh…it was for Cat. Only Sansa.

BECAUSE HE LOVES HER!

Battle of the Manlets

LYSA YOU SEE FOR ALL THIS TIME, I'VE BEEN USING YOU FOR MY OWN BENEFITS AND NEVER LOVED YOU BECAUSE FOR YOU SEE, I ONLY LOVED YOUR SISTER, CATELYN WHOM I WAS ATTRACTED TO THUS THE ONLY REASON I WAS EVER WITH YOU WAS TO BE CLOSHHEE WITH HER. NOW AS I PUSH YOU DOWN THIS DOOR WHICH IS CALLED A MOON DOOR SINCE IT'S REALLY HIGH AND IT WILL CAUSE YOU TO DIE AS YOU HIT THE GROUND I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THIS, IT WAS CHAOSHH AND THE FALL IS ALL THERE IS BECAUSE YOU SEE, I'VE CAUSED THE CHAOSHH AND I DIDN'T DO IT FOR YOU I DID IT FOR CATELYN WHO IS YOUR SISTER AND HER DAUGHTER, SANSA THE CURRENT HEIR OF THE WINTERFELL WHOM I FANCY ALSO BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE YOUR SISTER CATELYN, WHOM I ONLY LIKE

He's losing his touch. He used similar sorts of appeals to Ned and it worked because Ned was a fucktard.

NYMERIA NYMERIA NYMERIA

That was out of character…

Why would a man tell someone they love their sister, despite being old enough to be their father?

Well f*ck

He's a man. Man are stupid. Woman are perfect and smart.

At least according to Game of Thrones.

Anyone think /zoo/?

eheheheh no wolf for u

wew

bend her butt for that big alpha wolf owo

Eunuchs are the only men that are allowed and they must be total pussy slaves.

REJECTED

NO GOD PLEASE NO

cum wit me

Lesbian scene coming up.

[GROAN ZONE]

top quality conversation

Being Theon is suffering.

EURON GOING DEUS VULT!

Fuck this shit. I'm out

Thanks based Euron, thanks

WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

BASED EURON

gg no re

thank you

Worst snek dead

EURON GREYJOY FAVORITE CHARACTER

/OURGUY/

BASED
FUCKING
EURON

Well Euron saves the episode

plz no step on snek

Theon did the smart thing tbh. He was no match for Euron in any case and Euron had a blade to Yara's throat.

Why is Theon acting so cockless?

It's possible Euron is still going to die. He got cut quite a few times by the sneks and they use poison n shit

Survive to fight the another day. Theon should be praised

Pretty much, he needs a Big Guy to help him out.

Euron Greyjoy replaced Ramsay as ourguy

The dyke queen is going to attack Kings landing with her Dragons now in a fit of autistic rage mark my words.

Euron being a Navy SEAL.

So who was aroused when Euron entered the fray?

Godless? Why, Yara, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, niece, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.

Me

he's like every character in vikings so no

EURON NEW STANNIS
EURON NEW STANNIS
EURON NEW STANNIS
EURON NEW STANNIS

BRAVO D&D
R
A
V
O

D
&
D

So what's the bet Theon will meet Jorah?

finally these cunts die

Wew lads

I think this needs to be a banner.

twenty good ships

TWENTY

GOOD

SHIPS

Like poetry.

I have really confusing boner from the Ellaria/Yara scene.

Which rammed my pants at about the same time Euron arrived.

lmao

this

No one liked the Sand Snakes, not even tumblr.

Wait a second, wait a goddamn second here. Very well that Euron took out the Sand Sneks, but how the fuck will he get past Dragonstone to get to Kings Landing? He would literally have to fight through a fleet of a thousand ships that are prepared to face him in an area the size of the English Channel. There is literally no way he could sneak past.

Dragonstone and King's Landing are like right next to each other.

"What do you do?"
"…"
"…"
"…"
"I sail."

where's the fucking torrent

This. They were unbearably shitty, and making the brown Westerosi obnoxious and shitty is racist or something.

HIGH IMPACT BOARDING ACTION

WOMEN BTFO

just wait moron

Kek, talk about screwing up

One of them got spanked in the books.

i have work tomorrow

Good one

Me too and I'm not an insufferable cunt like you

So was it Nymeria or not? Too drunk to be honest

It's a Big Wolf.

UUUU

For Mais

Casterly Rock is being run by Tywin's brother iirc. Jon ran south leaving Salsa in charge of the north. The only town not full of estrogen is Old Town and it's run by old, wise, men. That must be triggering.

Euron killing sneks and teleporting a fleet of ships with Valyrian magic was pretty good. Theon leaving his sister as a hostage, pretty good. But why take her as a hostage? There is no value in keeping her alive. No one would pay her ransom except maybe Dany but that would be poor strategy on Dany's part to give a shit about a woman she hardly knows and who offers her neither men nor ships.

Honest to god, they fucked up Dorne arc and characters so much just to insert useless "Gurl Powuh" Doran Martell in the book was a very cunning and very much "in charge" character who had been the one manipulating everything from the sidelines. Despite being a sick man, he certainly wasn't weak. He was a patient and intelligent schemer who had been nursing Daenerys rise to power. His character in Goys of Thrones is just an insult.

It was Nymeria, they said in some after episode thing that its supposed to reflect Arya recognizing that Nymeria is like her and not to be domesticated or some shit. 2jew4u

Wasn't she the hanging dead body from stern in the last scene?

That was one of the Sand Sneks
He probably has a worse fate in mind for her.

How does that make sense? What the hell

Elaria and Yara are the gift Euron is going to give to Cersei

Apologies I'm dumb right now. There were two dead bodies, thought one was a snek and the other Yara

Well the Starks have a connection with their direwolves- The same happened with Jon and Ghost

You want this shit to make sense, or do you want to watch retarded actresses get hit by a guy with a porn stache?

The wolves are meant to mirror their Stark. Since Arya is 'no longer Arya', the same is true for the wolf.

Yara is alive. The dead are two of the sneks

ya'll got a torrent link up?

Goddamnit we need a webm of Euron's sexual assault

just wait

He's gonna rape them all to death.

here you cunts
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d246a2d1741d50f3abb7bbc4c81718a6eba2bb1&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E02.Stormborn.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-GoT%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

No that's not what they meant. Back in season 1 Arya said "that's not me" to Ned when he was describing a life as a noble lady for her. "that's not you" is Arya saying that a domesticated life of being Arya's pet direwolf is not the life for Nymeria. Its fucking dumb in my opinion but then again I've always hated how the show has treated the Stark/direwolves connection, specifically the distinct lack of warging capabilities for the Starks in most of the show.

First using the Big Guys, then the Little Guys, then the Masked Guys.

It was a shitty fight scene IMO, mostly because the actresses are just awful.

It was worth watching them getting punched.

I see, sorry. Anyway there's no way Yara is getting alive out of this , there are leaked shooting photos from some later episode and they show the Momma snek and tittie snek being shame'd in KL. Yara is dying on the ship

We have to wait until the next sunday to find out

Wtf that's good, flew right over my head

Lol, Yara will survive somehow and they'll cut off Euron's dick. This show is trash.

Sneks look like they're enjoying the parade of whores.

it's a recess between takes

T H O T P A T R O L

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

The Good:
The gross:

The Bad:

Overall:

POTTERY

Source on that prog?

Yes, but Missandei had the most hilarious expression when Grey Worm's pants came off and she truly saw the lack of dong.
Why on Earth they would attempt an eunuch love story is beyond me.