Finding out my ancestry

So I was thinking about getting a DNA report of my ancestry, see where I'm from and whatnot.
I saw two options: 23andme.com or ancestry.com
I took a look at examples of the reports, and I found that 23andme is more detailed (pic related as example). Should I go for that? Or does ancestry.com have something that it offers better?

Also, how long would this take?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com
isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_tools
thegeneticgenealogist.com/2013/09/22/what-else-can-i-do-with-my-dna-test-results/
familysearch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't honestly say I'd trust these guys. It seems like every time someone gets a test back, they're black and/or jewish.

This.

Shit, there was another service, but I can't remember the name.
Any alternatives other anons recommend?

They probably found it online and posted it here as a joke.
Someone could easily just steal this pic and say they're hapa.

23 AND ME = OWNED BY JEWS

==WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yeah you can't go to these places. I bought 3 different kits from 3 different places and they all had way different results. Do not send these places any money.

How different?

I would assume that a black guy wouldn't get 89% European or something else; he'd get results saying he's mostly African and they'd have some truth to them.

I got mine tested a few months ago and with natgeo's genographic project. The website still buggy and not enough people have opted in yet but I think it'll be cool in a few years time.

I was primarily concerned with ydna and mtdna and they provided both of those.

ancestry dna is shit OP. You don't actually get any genetic info. They just tell you what parts of the world you can find other people with your DNA and if you're related to anyone else in their database. That's it.

So 23andme is better?

23 and me is owned by kikes.

Don't give a shit. I just want my test results.

Looking at OP pic, it looks like the same shit.

Yeah, everyone gets 0.5% Ashkenazi. I was 99.5% my country of origin and 0.5% Ashkenazi. Riiight. The thing is, it doesn't tell you where you came from. It only tells you what other people share some of your DNA, so 0.5% of Ashkenazi's share your DNA. You don't get any info on haplogroups or any shit like that.

The site told me there were 3 other people who shared a great, great, great, great grandfather with me. That's not entirely surprising. Half of Europe probably shares a great, great, great, great grandfather with me..

In short, these sites are scams. There's a reason they cost a fraction of a proper DNA analysis. These guys are just harvesting DNA data for their own ends.

This

Could more Jews using the service affect other people's results, showing that they share DNA with them?
Because if that is possible, then it's plausible that Jews have a cultural phenomenon where a lot of them do the test. (and this makes sense since they emigrated by the tons out of Europe to all around the globe)
For example, I know of a cultural phenomenon among Saudi college students to wear Crocs to everywhere, as weird as that might sound.

Also, a 0.5% doesn't sound like it's too bad of an error.

Possibly, but remember tha Ashkenazi interbred with mainline europeans

This.

Also check out the staff behind myheritage.com almost all of them jews! I shit you not!

Jews run these to tamper with the results and tell you "well look at this, goy, you're mixed with negroes and jews anyway so why not go mix some more".

That's the bottom line.

The only way to be sure, is to do your own research. Ask family members, check any records etcetra…

My natgeo test results had no Jewish DNA, just different percentages of European and a little Neanderthal.

Did an ancestry DNA test and it litterally came back 50/50 Western European (presumably german) and british isles (orcadian and cornish, some english)
I had no jew, traces of scandinavia/fingolia, iberian, and Mediterranean
feels good to be 100% white, no jew or native amerinigger
downloading the data and running it through ged-match and dna.land showed similar results, just a little bit more eastern euro and more finnish found. german and british isles remained the same

These services sell your DNA to big pharma.

Hey user, funny you should ask. We just got ours back from ancestry. 10/10 will be making master race babies.

These services' methodology is usually flawed.
My 23andme test said i had no indian blood, but i know for sure that i'm 1/64th native american.

familytreedna.com

Show gf's trace regions faggot.

I know that I'm 1/32 german and 1/32 French and got 0% for both, but 12.5% indian which is impossible (inb4 you think my dad got cucked, I look just like him). I'm also 1/2 Irish(as in, two of my grandparents are from Ireland) and only got 21% for that.

All this means is that 21% of your DNA can be found in people living in Ireland who've used e.g. ancestry.com. It doesn't mean that 21% of your DNA is Irish. I know it's confusing but read up on their methodology. It's worthless.

Similarly, 0.5% Askenazi means that 0.5% of a persons DNA is shared by Ashkenazi's. It doesn't mean that person is Ashkenazi. The actual casue is Ashkenazi's mixing with whites. There's some pretty good genetic studies on this looking at both male and female lines. They don't get a lot of light because they also show that Ashkenazi's are Turks i.e. not Semetic (not surprising since Ashkenazi wasn't descended from Shem).

When 23andme says "ashkenazi" that's code for "we have no fucking idea" they use that for any leftover percentage points, probably in order to make more gentiles sympathize with the kikes.

Semitic mythology is false, there was no "shem" in the first place. The only mythology with a basis in fact is aryan mythology.

I got those results from 23andme, which apparently is just as worthless. I can't believe I spent $99 on that tripe.

That's a good joke, user.
Taigs are the niggers of Europe.

wew

Long as you're okay with the fact that 23andme's business model is collecting your genetic data and selling it to third parties.

m8 you're fucking a woman that is 48% tuber kek

what a waste on the trips.

bants aren't salt lad this was Holla Forums's real problem, not ours

Don't do it user, You may end up finding out something you don't want to know

If you don't know who your daddy is, then Holla Forums can't help you.

23andme.com told me I was 100% European, no nigger, no Jew, no sandnigger.

The people getting these results are just mad their ancestors fucked a slave and mixed with kikes.

If you get it, make sure to not opt into anything stupid, and get your raw DNA so you can put it through other tests. Ancestry is pretty shit at detecting things, so it's necessary. Heres what I got with them, the middle eastern blood I found out to be from indo-aryan populations. Mainly I found I was NORTH Italian, Hungarian, Baltic, (like baltic Germany) and Basque French. So quintessential American basically.

Pointing out that u still mad is indeed bants.

such as what

I hear you boys are experts at playing the skinflute. Is that why your numbers are in decline in the north?

There are many programs out there that interpret the information. Namely GEDmatch, but there are also some wikis that have some stuff in them. If you know where to look, you'll find the good stuff.

isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_tools
thegeneticgenealogist.com/2013/09/22/what-else-can-i-do-with-my-dna-test-results/

I'm already pretty certain about my heritage because my family told me all about it
3/4 german
1/8 british
1/8 Native american
it would be nice to confirm this though

23andme keeps a copy of your genetics. Dunno about you, but I don't like that very much.

And what use could they possibly have for that information?

Isn't Ireland literally falling to pieces because of Brexit?

Like your minsters are in meltdown because your economy is totally fucked by the simple act Britain exiting the EU.
That's pretty funny. Wonder if you'll be dragged out kicking and screaming with us or suck even more German cock.

my grandfather did ancestry.cum and was 97% european and 3% asian top kek

If you're European the asian is almost guaranteed to be aryan.

Doesn't matter really, it's just a bad idea giving someone some company with zero accountability a full copy of your genetics. As for what they could do, off the top of my head

Stay mad you ex Scottish slave.

Lol no we'll be getting a lot more business since UK isn't part of the EU, we've already got a big shipping deal that used to go through england.

Just did a test from these guys
97% white. You're always gonna have specs of some other shit but yeah

I'm going down with the ship gentlemen. I just hope you all honor the anons that were lost to the cause

US is becoming Brazil not south africa.

Fucking dropped.

I guess I better just learn some serbian or something and convert to orthodoxy, pretend my name is Ivan Ivanovich and live out the rest of my life in the balkan wilderness

heh
at least I'm not part mongol

I would like to do one of these to see if I can figure out an adopted ancestor, but don't feel comfortable giving info to jews or mormons, even if reliable.

I thought I knew my ancestry pretty well, and then I looked up a few names on forebears. io

Turns out I was much more homogenous then I thought. Always possible your family is full of shit, doesn't really know, or got cucked.

This is a historically and scientifically unsubstantiated meme.

….
wew lad

I don't mean the "spanish are 70% sandnigger" meme, I mean they're getting flooded by muds thanks to bending over for german gibs

go away, kike

This. Half of Asia is descended from gengis and everyone has six atoms of Hitler in them. Your bloodline isn't "pure" you retards and if you understood biology you wouldn't even want that.

I'm neon white and I somehow have Japanese aboriginal or some shit in my dna. If you're colonial European you're almost guaranteed to have some shit you weren't expecting in there

is that a legit Zambo? like half nog half injun?

Iberia greece finland great Britain

I got mine done and it was in-line through what I could trace through births, deaths and marriages back to the late 1600's. I'm 99.8% north Western European / British Isles with trace Scandinavian.

Zero black. No Jew. No Spanish. No anything else.

The machines aren't infallible, and for all we know they put that in there to make you feel better about your whiteness. Also, it's likely one of your ancestors may have had a bastard child with a nog or something. :^)

lets see your muddy blood results then, fuckin mutts.

Thanks for posting, but my family heritage is well documented. The worst it gets is some Nth cousin fucking Asians in Australia.

All I'm saying is that the two tests my father, mother and I have done have been in-line with what we already knew about our family tree. To be completely honest I was surprised I didn't get trace elements of other shit in me, but I didn't in either test. So you can bitch and moan and shitpost about it all day, but not everyone has black, Hispanic and Jew in them recently enough to be detected.

Sure thing bud
Keep drinking your sangria while listening to arab guitar chanting, in your granadian castle

user, it's ok. No need to be upset, you just got a little worldly-ness in your blood. It's not that big of a deal, happens to the best of us.

Sounds like a 80%er from here

granted, it's a really mixed white with Irish, English, Germans, Scandinavians, Italians, and Russians, it's still white.
The American Indian part is puzzling though. My dad says there's an old legend that one of our Irish ancestors married an indian Princess but frankly I think it's bullshit and just a glitch

They only analyze a small segment of the genome. That + retarded methodology gives bad results.

Good Goy.

I've also autistically mapped out my ancestors.
This is what happens when you grow up without heritage, you turn into a culturally-obsessed neurotic like me.

I know that feel

At least it makes good source for drinking talks

if it makes you feel any better my grandfather, his father, his father, and his father were all Irish soldiers who developed alcoholism and left their families.
It's one of the main reasons I don't drink

Would be nice to have that sort of data, my dad has no idea about his ancestors and my mother only knows up until her great great grandparents.

Years ago I was all proud that I'm descended from a general in the US army. Then I found out he was an abolitionist who hid runaway slaves in his father's home.

Apparently it's possible to get 100% European and those saying it's faulty because they got some Jew in them are just butthurt.

Not that I'm European in any way (maybe I have some European blood?).
I know that I have 4 main compositions, 3 being from one region and one from a wildly different one. Sad that 23andme doesn't have enough people to go deep into the details of the region I'm from.
I guess I'll figure out.

That's a new one, haven't heard that before i hope it goes well for you man

You cleaned dust to find that out? must've been a shit weekend
I found out the gunslinger part in an old legend which turned out to be truth when reading a book of old mishappens from a town
Then he went to be a captain who helped to defend the region, nice guy but pretty horny/cheater, at least that's what they say

I don't think you're using the right form of "pure". It doesn't mean brothers and sisters fucking for 2000 years. And no, I don't have shitskin in me. And yes, I'm healthy.

Why do you have pictures of trannies saved on your computer?

you're a nigger user

user's a nigger…

Who should I go to for a proper DNA Analysis?

Wait until we have a proper white ethnostate with dedicated scientists working on this question, until then if you look white and fight for the cause (barring direct and visible nigger/jew etc ancestry) you will be fine.

Waiting on my 23&me as we speak, all I know is my mother's side is all Greek while my father's side is American euromutt with a dutch surname

Im also waiting on mine. From what I could gather independently, my genetics are a mess. My mothers side is Italian, Irish, and Polish. I have no idea what my fathers side is. All I know is that they came from Canada.

You know you just get half of your DNA from each side so it is entirely possible that the 1/64 native american got simply lost. And you just got whiter than your predecessors.

I think you got it backwards and missed the context. They were saying that 23 matches you up with others that share your DNA, hence why almost everyone is shown a bit of Jew or nog or Asian. Because there is generic overlap, not bc you are necessarily part Jew black Asian etc

SHUT UP

I wonder if Holla Forums knows what "logic" means.

How retarded are you? Get an IQ test before a genetic one.

How retarded are you? There are people with 100% European results here.

Grow up and live with the fact that you have some kike in you.

wew laddy

Because you're the most important person on the planet and your specific DNA matters. Gotcha.

You're the type of person who would let the gov't put a camera in your house under the logic
Why are you even on Holla Forums? And, don't bother answering. The question is rhetorical.

Maybe only mixed breed mongrels bother with these tests.

& I thought I put work into mine. Good job.

My dad actually investigated as far back as he could from his dad on, his mom on, my mom's mom & dad too till like the 1600s.

Personally I didn't want to give my DNA and shekels to some shady merchants, so I did some research of my own and traced my ancestry 6 generations all the way back to Europe. I did it entirely with census data and docs from familysearch.org/ (a free Mormon genealogy site that you don't need to actually be Mormon to use).

If you know your great grandparents' names, it's really not that hard. If you don't, just ask your parents.

Which is basically everyone.

Giving your DNA to a company that will store it forever, one of which is owned by the kike bitch wife of one of the Google jews.

Great idea OP but I have a better one. TALK TO YOUR FAMILY and same some coin.

Family doesn't know everything.

Could be even worse, like in Holla Forums's case, where someone is told they're %100 white. Then they take the test to make it into some sort of badge of whiteness, only to find out they have >%0.5 Jew/African in them, then they get pissy and start saying the test is completely wrong about everything and there's no truth in it.

Chances are, there IS no truth in it.
Those miscellaneous 0.1% Sub-Saharan or Ashkezani or Native American are likely put there by (((someone))) in order to appeal to leftists who can then say, "I'm part black/Jewish/Native, you know. I'm an oppressed minority!"

my DNA is 99.9% European. The. 1% that isn't is from when a crusader raped some Muslim bitch and was nice enough to take the kid home and nearly bread that out. I'm white as fuck.

This. If your family hasn't started documenting, start now.

I'd like to try this, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to trust that my DNA won't be sitting around in a database for easy government access.

So if an Asian sent in his DNA and got mostly Asian percentages, how would they have known he's Asian without actually testing his DNA?
According to you, the results wouldn't be true at all and he'd get something like 95% European and 5% black.

I don't trust any of these companies. Some of my complaints have already been stated. A major reason is that every one of these companies did not build in basic privacy protection. You are connected to your DNA sample. They, the government, and anyone who hacks them can get your genetic code attached to your name. It would have been very easy to anonymize the data. They specifically chose not to, which should concern anyone. The other thing is that all of these companies have outside motivations. They are using your DNA for research. Some for medical reasons, like 23andMe, and others for other reasons. Regardless, this is the Google model of business where you are the product. Your genetic code is literally a product for them. You are paying them to do research on you in an unsafe, not anonymized way.

I remember one too, couldn't remember the name either but found it after looking for y-chromosome testing. It's family tree DNA. It looks like the most complete tests one could take, it's quite expensive for the whole series of tests if you're a male though. I also can't say for sure whether it's kiked or not.

If you send your DNA the Juden will gain the rights over it.

I got back 99.8% European, pretty sure it's fine.

not me, schlomo

Ashkenazi kikes are under the European section.

it is worth getting tested just to see?

no it's cg

she isn't real

Seems pretty diverse to me. Don't know why you fell for the Jewish DNA test meme. Those tests are flawed.

These faggots trusting kikes with their DNA will be in for a bad surprise in 20 years.

Feels good man.

Who was killed at the battle of Stanford Bridge

Yeah.

What if any and all birth records have been burnt down before they could be registered?
my current line is pretty much the bastard children, grandchildren, etc. of what I fully believe to be a psychic/some sort of magician and a KKK member called Grandpa Long. He burnt down the whole birth records area before they could register anything so the bastard child would not be known. I've been trying to search for a while now as to who the fuck Long had an affair with, who the child was, and the family tree of the "psychic."
one free qt Aryan for the blogpost.

You don't fucking belong here.