The calm before the storm

Right now there is less than 24 hours until voting fully begins tomorrow. Anyone have plans for tomorrow? What are you expecting? Im waiting for a Trump victory and I Intend to stay up all night tomorrow, shitpost and watch this all unfold.

Also General Comfy election discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/LuyR.webm
globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/?sf41511982=1
youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWh
youtube.com/watch?v=NygJsSp6IEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCCs9DNEJs
youtube.com/watch?v=IngdqLS16DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dTV-kLvcHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
youtu.be/vl03Hwad9Ws
globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plans? to go and vote.

I already voted, so basically I'm just going to be watching the kvetching on CNN and shitposting on twitter.

there was a pepe comfy pic near fireplace

I used to have the one you're talking about.

My son's birthday. I don't know how I'll be able to stop checking my phone.

I'll find an election results page and keep on reloading while watching non-election television/Netflix as I just can't handle election night talking heads anymore.

Maybe I'll listen to someone like Mister Metokur if he's doing a stream but I'm eschewing all Lügenpresse coverage.

Happy birthday to your kid.

This one?

Shit I really wish I could have a birthday tomorrow. I can't think of greater birthday present, not even 100 Ferraris, than watching the kike media begrudgingly declare Trump as our next President.

Make sure you vote so your son doesn't have to grow up in a latino shithole.

no

No the one with the crippled America book and the chimney behind.

If it's going Trump's way, I might tune in to the Lügenpresse briefly just to hear them reluctantly call it, but, if it's a Hillacunt coronation, I refuse to give them a second of my time.

kek is angry

My plans are to sit back, play some FFXIV with the electoral map on my other screen until work, and then sit back and wait to see what happens.

Then when Trump wins, I'm going to celebrate by having the first full night's rest I've had in weeks.

Anyone going to an election party tomorrow?
Bantz are always great.

WEW

I'm going shooting with a friend for a bit, as he got a new rifle last month. Then that evening I'm ordering pizza from a local place and starting a drinking game.

No I'm holding my gun and getting ready to fight.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS, KEK?

I don't have friends. Meh get though, was hoping for something more before the day of reckoning.

( W A S T E D )

Bantz confirmed for great

it had a trump book behind

If they hold back on rigs or feel threatened of getting caught, or if there are insiders ready to subvert and interrupt the rigged process, then I expect a landslide for Trump.
Otherwise, it'll be close and potential Clinton victory from sheer election fraud because literally who will enforce them to play fair?
I'm pretty much hoping for the best and mentally preparing for the worst. Even if Trump wins, Dems will whine for a recount until they get their way. Or accidentally have an investigation open when invesigators notice large fraudulent ballots.

Drink every time a state changes color on the live stream.

Tomorrow I'll be going to work, then rush home so I can play a M&B Napoleonic linebattle then once that SHIT is over with I can get comfy and see what's happened in yank land.

Tomorrow is going to be chilly so I will settle down with a nice mug of cocoa. :3

There be a major shitstorm brewin', boys

Kek: there will be a huge election party with great bantz

Take an airhorn, go to a democrat one and wait for Hillary to lose.

I've got snacks and beer, may get a pizza if things looks good, but if it looks bad I won't bother drinking and will just go for a hike to relieve the grief. Remember what that other user said: if Donald doesn't make it/gets cheated the first thing to follow will be an all-out demoralization campaign, so expect the worst.

THE PARTY HAS BEGUN

Your Bantz will be high energy clearly.

THE BANTZ ARE ALWAYS GREAT

…who then blame it on Trump, CNN then shows a stack of fraud votes that all say CLINTON like the retards they are

It's my birthday tomorrow. Going to hang out with a friend and do dabs as we watch the results come in.

POST THE COMFY KEK NEAR FIREPLACE WITH BOOK BEHIND HIM

I have it but I have to go upstairs and post it from my other computer.

I have it too, but I can't find it, too many pictures saved

BANTZ CONFIRMED FOR ALWAYS GREAT

I'm going to be up all night to watch it from here in old vikingland.

Kek forsees great bantz at tomorrows victory speech.

Work until closing at 10pm ptd unfortunately.

The memes arrive tomorrow. Be ready. Be deplorable. B urself.

(checked)
Bantz will make America great again

Turn it off. You go take a day off with family, you've earned it for suffering through this.

Good idea dumbass.

Why don't you go to sleep on time and vote properly?

I've got a bottle of Van Winkle 13yr Rye I've been saving for a few years.

I plan to pop that when we hear the horns of victory and Brolf/Pooper's heads explode on live tv.

Dubs confirm our bantz change history as we know it.

Kek will shower us with memes faster than this taiwaneese judo forum can handle.

No, you blast it every time someone says her name so it gives them Pavlovian conditioning :^)

Sleep early tonight, wake up early, get showered, dress well and walk over to my poling place. Pick up some snacks on the way back and wait to see what comes of the rest of the day.

Remember if you go to vote tomorrow to dress for success. No tux needed, but dress well and vote with confidence. Its been a long and bloody road, lets hold our heads high tomorrow.

Trump's victory speech leaked. Begins with "first, let me say, let the glory be to Kek."

Think I might drop by a convenience store and get some junk food after voting. I know I don't have enough, no matter how the evening goes.

Trips confirm the confirmation.
Bantz are life. Praise Kek.

wew

user what are you harnessing?

Please meme responsibly user.

Kek is pleased with our comfy memes

What did Kek mean by this?

Will get up around 4am and watch the final hours togeter with you faggots

We're going to be getting so many dubs, you'll be sick of getting dubs

It is so calm and peaceful tonight it is eerie. Very comfy though. might smoke a bowl because I am SUPER FUCKING wound up tonight and might not be able to sleep. Stay comfy guys if SHTF we might not have many comfy nights.

guys, where are all the shills at?
shouldn't they be here trying to demoralize us or what?

The fact they're not here scares me. A lot.

Never ever let yourself get Blackpilled.
If you feel down for whatever reason simply understand, all the Momentum has been on Trump this entire Election, ever since he came down the Escalator. Everyone's eyes are on him 24/7. He has such a Commanding prescence and energy that people can't help but be impressed with him, whether they admit it or not. He has proven everyone who said he couldn't do it wrong every chance he gets. Tomorrow will be no different. The reason we have seen the media demonise him so much is because they are scared of how honest he is, and how he tells people the Truth.
The media and the clinton campaign are backed into a corner and are throwing everything they can against Trump to try and knock him down. And it's not working for one simple reason. It's too late. The jig is up. People know they are liars, and when they know they are liars they can see how much they lie about Trump, that's when they start listening to him instead, and that's when they vote for him. Like many, many people have saud Trump signs greatly outnumber clinton signs everywhere you go. Don't let the scared, dishonest medias lies get to you. We WILL Win, and we WILL Make America Great Again.

Maybe they got the day off, so that they can do a nightshift tomorrow

They're paid contractors. There's no point in them being here. There is nothing we can do now that will reach enough normies to make any difference now.

We've memed our last assault this election. Let's hope it's enough.

It's been a honour lads.

Guys, if Shillary wins me and at least 5 guys are going to townhall and protesting. What exactly should we demand? I'm thinking we should demand that our town not recognize her presidency until a thorough independent investigation has been completed.

Gibes me your CSS please.

Actually, there's still one more news cycle tomorrow that will count. But it would have to be a big one for it to drown out the MSM shilling for Killary.

Blood.

You should demand the death of all anti-whites in your vicinity.

Comfy thread.

Friendly reminder that the next president does not take office until January next year. Might be why WL is keeping some dirt in reserve.

Yes everything you said yes.

Last funpost before I get back to other threads.

S H A D I L A Y

Good luck burgers. Don't fuck this up, it's probably the last chance civilization has at this point. So, you know, no pressure.

How long until the results are in?

The news cycle will count, but we won't be able to break into it.

Our primary normie outreach has been either via twitter or a long route to the mainstream, often via reddit. I doubt we can do either of these in a day.

It doesn't really count the majority of normies work so they either go early at lunch or after work to vot.

voting ends tomorrow at 7pm, not sure when they get finished counting though

BANTZ GREAT CONFIRMED
Wish I had a shirt with RWDS on it.

I'm a Poll Watcher in Las Vegas. It's going to be a death ride for me.

People will be listening to the radio in their car or catch the news before they leave home.

But it's too late for us to break anything through the white noise.

30ish hours. Counting won't be done till later but they will have an idea of who won unless the race is super close.

They're getting drunk with other liberals at the Bon Jovi & Bruce Springsteen concert in Philly. That hangover alone should keep a thousand or so away from the polls

You'll probably be likely to see results in about 31 hours from now. 20-19 if its a landslide.

anyone ready for the salt wave tomorrow night. I'm so ready.

Shit you would have to outright kill me to stop me from voting. Fucking normies.

Stop being a degenerate and improve yourself.

Don't start this here.

All of Us tomorrow:

Then dont talk about weed here you massive faggot.

I think we're all meant to go to an election party.
Which bars are coziest?

Do we hate them, too? I don't mind one tune or the other by them.

I'd be arrested, win or lose, no fucking way.

if you are in a large metropolitan city

get up EARLY and vote in multiple areas. Don't vote at the local voting station where they check off your name. Go to polling stations outside your area.

In Los Angeles they are letting illegal immigrant spics vote because not only did they get them all Drivers Licenses. The DMV in California is corrupt to the core especially in SD and they don't categorize them as illegals. So TONS of illegals are now voting… canceling out your vote illegally.

I BELIEVE IN YOU KEK

We talk about weed on here all them time.

The best job ever . Png

DUDE

WEED

inb4 banned for underage

here you go lads, Kek bless Trump

Thanks mates. Have something comfy.

The local nationalist party youth chapter has a party in nearby bar/restaurant, sauna included (we're Finns, of course there is sauna).

Also day after is free so I plan to have very comfy evening.

Who here has airhorns for tomorrows massive BTFO???????

I just thought of this and am hitting the store now!

LMAO
(nobody responded in time REEEEEEE)

Man you're so lucky, here in Ireland we're all so "meh"d out of politics after we got Independence that no fun happens. But at least we sat on the sidelines and didn't get much damage during the liberals ruling of the world from 1945-2016

user pls
you are literally tearing fabric of reality apart

Oh, I also printed out some Rare Pepe's and put them in the mail Yesterday for friends and family.

It's going to be a very uncomfortable Thanksgiving when I wear my Redcap.

We tear apart reality in favor for ours.

I am so nervous and scared. I pray that Emperor Trump wins. I'm trying to not be a defeatist.

Do not lose faith, user. Our resolve is being tested.

Missä kaupunnissa?

Vähän kyllä kuumottelee pikkuhiljaa. Ei hirveästi itseä huvittaisi rintamalle lähteä, jos Hilarius pääsee pressanpallille. Venäjä alkaa luultavasti heti liikuttelemaan nappuloitaan ja revittelemään propagandakoneistoaan. Trumpin voitto taas takaisi maailmanluokan ihanaa ihanaa peppukipua ja vähemmän mahdollisuutta kolmannelle maailmansodalle.

Trump will win. There is no way they can rig it so far to hide his support.
Trips in his electoral votes!

Another meme just entered reality. Cheer up!

I know, kek has graced us thus far. My nerves can't handle it. If we loose, even though we won't, then hope for the future is lost

There will be blood.

Lose. God I'm so nervous I can't spell

From the dissertation on halfchan

EVERYONE

HOW WE LOOKING SO FAR?

WHAT STATES WE NEED TO WIN?

I guess I can't do anything anymore now except keep hope for Hillary. Was a fun & turbulent election & being here was a rough ride. I'll accept the result either way but I think Dems win.

Everything will be fire.

no results yet you fucking muppet
wait 24 hours and ask the same question or look at the (((Lungenpresse))) (sp?)

The only state we need is a state of mind.

Put on your war faces, lads.

Not doing anything but I know what I'll be doing 24 hours after they call it, taking my family out to dinner courtesy of Mr Trump.

I am going to go and vote obviously. Then drown out the outside media telling me falsehoods and ignore the election for a few hours until 12:12:12 at night. Then I will come here and shitpost, but I do not want to know anything about the election for the whole day.

Michigan

Vote then shitpost here and on Twitter.

This election made me feel disappointed in so many people. Acquaintances, media, artists, etc., So many public figures turned out to be cunts and chose to side with Killary, only helicopter rides will be able to re-establish an equilibrium in the universe.

Chekd hail kek

Y'know their careers were on the line if they didn't back Clinton, look at what they did to Mel Gibson.

Hese. Tule toki mukaan jos lurkkaat lähistöllä, mulla on valkoinen villapusero ja sininen paita jos näkyy samoissa juhlissa.

Relax, soon you'll realize you're here forever

Check'd. Cannot wait to wear my Trump hat with the biggest smug for months.

If we don't win this, only some kind of DoTR scale happening will be able to fill the hole in my heart that was left from the lost friendships.

We're gonna kill them with our bantz, kek willing.

Voisin tullakin jos olisi rahaa. Näillä näkymillä taidan pitää vaalistudiota yksikseen kotona.

*greentext story's?*

It means we'll bantz the Left into collective suicide and defeat. It will be glorious.

Haha maybe I'll check this site once a week but no more then that. But I do really wanna read the reactions here, tomorrow.

Can I finally order a MAGA hat from the official Trump store after he wins or is this a one time limited edition thing?

Its eerily quiet here. I have a feeling its going to be the last time I can actually enjoy the peace and quiet but I have hope for a better day and with that being said our magic comes straight from our hearts and that scares the shit out of the happy merchant.

Same. I'm expecting the spic equivalent of a chimpout when the results are in, regardless of who won.

(KEK'D)
I am now

I'm going to be in bed under the blankets, with only my bedside lamp on, and listening to whichever right wing death stream is covering the election.

Oh it is going to be bad. There will easily be many "thread #10" before the results, and a #50 thread after, if it doesn't turn into chaos and everyone making threads and going insane.

LET'S DO THIS!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

CLINTON KNOWS THAT TRUMPS GOING TO WIN
SHE JUST HAD JANET RENO KILLED
Clinton knows that the shady shit she and bill did is about to come out, so she's killing her fellow conspirators off. If I'm right, expect to see a lot more bodies hit the floor in the next few days.
ITS HAPPENING

It's kinda freaking me out, like the shills have fallen silent since the whole pedo ring was uncovered.

They're either celebrating, or we're going to be the main ingredient in the next spirit cooking.

They probably all got fired today.

It's the deep breath before the plunge.

I can't argue with those digits.

Or consumed. Will the greater Jews roast and feed on the lesser Jews to conserve their shekels? Probably.

I'll be seeing you, my venerable CTR rival.

Going out to vote tomorrow morning after breakfast, and since I'm in Ohio, I'll probably stick around the polling place to see if any shenanigans happen. I'll return home at least an hour before the results start coming in around 7 PM so I can digest any news that happened during the day, then be on Holla Forums to watch the fallout the rest of the night.

bro kush lol

The jews would have to be sacrificing as many as they can to try to beat the superior meme magic.

what??

He is watching us. Don't let him down.

the way the mouth and eyes are drawn on tay in this pic makes her look like a retard

going to follow the elections from yurop with fellow Holla Forumsacks i met through meadhall

i'm preparing for a celebration

Dropping off my mail ballot in the morning and wearing MAGA cap all day at uni

Just don't wear your cap to drop it off, or some liberal will chuck your ballot in the trash

Yeah I'll take it off at the polls, I think it's illegal to wear campaign gear there

That if you don't party hard then you better get ready to DIE

SO WHAT IS THE LIKELIHOOD OF THEM REPEATING 1824, ANONS?

Already voted. After work going to by a savage scout .308, as it takes time to get a scope and sight it in. Just in case shit goes south.

Already got my other funs and food for them (AR15, 887 nitro mag tactical, M1 carbine, M&P and M&P shield. Still want a distance gun.

BANTZ ARE GREAT

Yes. I understand now Kek. This was always a battle of the bantz. Tomorrow we win.

Watching close and managing my bets. Have the potential right now to make my next several years of living expenses.

The Führer didn't think highly of gambling, user.

Its a pledge of faith user, the Emperor Protects

voting, then grabbing some extra groceries, fuel, ect…

I'm betting the results will be contested until December, at least

oh boy heiled dem tripples son
lets hope keks only working a little bit o chaos on over us

Trump will lose.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

DOES NOBODY REMEMBER THIS ELECTION?

Sad!

If you're looking for good .308 get some of that PMC branded stuff. I got some fairly good groupings out of my M14 with it.

200% cuck tbh
you kvetching heebing hook nosed kike cuck nigger fuck faget.

I hope your ready for KEK to rape you back in the void eternal to and existence beyond time and pain and horror beyond comprehension.

RWDS DOTR IS NIGH
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY MY BROTHERS
AND PASS THE GOD DAMN AMMUNITION

so wrong

No, tell us about it.

Too comfy right now to open kikepdia.

I'm so fucking scared guys.

What kind of bubble are you living in? Gay marriage is legal, the teachers are on strike, the guards want to go on strike, there has been major transport disruptions & strikes. Irish water is a sham. We failed to collect apples money and the EU had to force us to do it. We have our obligatory quota of shitskins(Mussies at 1% of pop currently). Due to our IT sector, Dublin is being flooded with poo in loos. Religion is waning. Although abortion is illegal outside of health complications, everyone just fucks off to Britain to get it. (if Britain actually leaves the EU it will do good work halting this). Insurance for first time drivers costs 25% of their income it's insane.

It's not completely demoralising though. The countryside is racist as fuck. We don't have significant demographic damage as of yet. Also we sent a condolences to the Third Reich when Hitler died due to us wanting to appear absolutely neutral as fuck during ww2 (even though we blatantly showed support for the allies). I've had many NatSoc discussions with complete randomers at the pub and everyone's reaction was either neutral or positive. I wanna start the Irish National Socialist Party on the Centennial date of the creation of the Original German one. Unfortunately, le symbol of peace and tolerance is banned due to being a Hate Symbol. I wanted a gold swastika on the traditional blue background of the Irish Kingdom flag.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR

You talk about that kind of storm where burgerclaps promise muh uprising but don't deliver, like since 50 years, every few days?

If shillary wins I won't even turn on the TV. If Trump wins, I'm gonna mine some salt off twitter fags.

Hillary infected Reno with Parkinson's - the devious cunt.

wrong

do you know what a level 4 bio site has, teeny tiny little things, exceptionally effective.

Tomorrow I'll go get myself a nice bottle of rye and shitpost all night long

(checked)
I have some knowledge of level 4 bio sites so I think I get the gist of what your putting down.

Trump will win, be it peacefully or violently.

Read this as many times as you need to, user:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
WE ARE LEGION

Where in Canada is that shill from? Also fuck goyble jews

On 1823 the beloved American president, Andrew Jackson, was running against John FAGGOT Quincy Adams. He not only won more electoral votes than that bitch. He also had more support from the people. But you know what happened? They called for a re-match and he still won that too.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID, user? THEY DEFERRED IT TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

The speaker of the house, Henry Clay, spited Jackson and did all he could to prevent him from being elected. Therefore giving the election to Adams and what happens? Adams elects one that same fuck as his secretary of state.

Oops that should read as 1824 not 1823.

And I fucked up again, 1828… Not 1823 or 1824.

I should head to bed. Too hyped.

If they tried that nowadays, Trump supporters would be lynching kikes in the street.

here 4 ya user

Yeah I'd like to believe that shit, user.

But you tell me that and I call bullshit simply because of how selfish people are these days.

There's so much degeneracy going on and I'm to believe that people will stand up now? I hope for it, but, all I've seen is a very slow downfall of everything. Slice by slice we let it all come our way and let the convenience of technology help them in this.

I made a hype vid
It's my first vid
Too big at 44M, how do I shrink it?
webm.land/media/LuyR.webm

Raditz is higher energy then you.

I've got all sorts of local government shenanigans to catch up on tomorrow. Trump is a shoe-in here. In about 2 weeks I might be getting advice here on how best to expose some local shit (that no one here would care about). Also have to go to courthouse to find out why they are still trying to tax me for antiques.

Considering I get pissed at everything that requires I interact with the government t. ancap it should be a shitty day, but hopefully a good night.

Don't be a blackpill.
Trump is the biggest hope many people like you have seen for years. If they are cheated out of this, they will be very angry. This is the boiling point.

I know user.
Because of me some Bong is waiting up until midnight tonight for the election results.

find a local journo, beat him up and then throw a folder at his cuck feet and say if this ever sees the light of day your fucking dead kiddo

=Evalion got v&==
seems that our waifu got herself a surprise party and ended up getting all her comuputers seized because of hate speech

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/?sf41511982=1

This is the only election party i need user.

n-no homo

MY BODY IS ABSOLUTELY READY

That's what you get for trying too hard to be cool on the interwebs

I'm A FUCKING LEAF and also off work all week, so I'm just going to lounge around and avoid the internet. I'll check who won on the 9th.

Welcome to the Canadian union of socialist provinces

They're all owned by the people who have been fucking us over my entire life. I had problems with the gov when I was 10 years old because of how crooked they are.

The more distant city journalists are still whores, but I may try them.

no one cares about D&C cunts

I laugh at you

I guess she was legit.

I am not being a black pill or anything of that sort… I do not mean to come off this way. I am sorry that I have given you this misunderstanding. I am just somebody with troubled dreams of what is to come, and find this whole ordeal to be an obvious sign of things I know are to come.

I see people are hopeful in many ways but are inactive in the ways that would bring fruition to their hopes. To me Trump and this election only serve as an opening of a door I had walked through as a child. I find that if those who walked through this same door do not come around and see that they must act? Then we might as well continue being the frog. Slowly cooked until it is too late to take the great leap.

I hope you understand what I mean? There is a lot at stake not only for us but our opposition. To think they would give it all away over an election to cover their tracks is folly.

I work 11pm to 7am. I'm going to come home, make some coffee and try to stay up all day to watch the shitshow unfold. I'm feeling uneasy. I'm not sure why. I think Trump can win, but I think (((they))) have a contingency plan in the works or in waiting. Pic related. Maybe I'm just being a little bitch.

Unifag here, Of course, someone decided to schedule an exam over the election. Luckily, we vote by mail. I sent my ballot in earlier, so my Trumpvote is safe. Shame I have to wait till after the exam to mine salt. Beforehand I'm going to do my workout once I finish up classes for the day.

Work and then shitposting with you fine lads to ring in God-Emperor Trump's victory live.

I understand. Personally, I just see views like yours as a consequence of the darkness we have gone through. Do not worry. History repeats itself, and we will hit greatness again. Kek is with us, and we are just before the metaphorical dawn, free from Jewish lies.
Trump is just the first step, a sign of the fed up common man. Only 8% trust the media, and only 30-45% accept faggots. This is down by a pretty large percentage.
We are only going up right now. There is hope.

*this is down by a pretty large percentage [since 1999ish]
Sorry goys, typing too fast…

I don't know. Perhaps the Canadian media jews .just decided to use her as a sacrificial lamb.
I love it when the kike says

Yes, goy go to our expensive indoctrination centers and take a loan out with interest to pay for it.

My precise plan:
Wake up at around 7.
Get changed, wander over to VFW.
Vote.
Wander off to putter around and see what's going on down town (I live in a small town again. I moved back to Ohio from the east coast).
Go to the American legion for lunch.
Wander back to the house, turn on news to see what's up.
Check the boards to see if things have gone apeshit yet.
Take a sleeping pill or two at around 230 or 3 (I work 1am till noon wednesday through saturday).
Wake up at 11.
See if they've announced results yet.
Drive into work, double checking results when I get in.
Wait and wait and wait.
That's my precise schedule for Election day.

And so it is written…
And I looked upon the earth, and in the time of the Decision, the Apostle of KEK prevailed over the fetid kin of Moloch, though they struggled mightily. And then there was a great dawn, and a new Avatar arose from the masses, a vigorous youth full of memes and righteous fury, raised by the followers of Moloch only to turn on them in their time of judgement. And lo, he did release the power of KEK unto the mortal world, he gave unto it the shape of the dreams of men. The dreams became a great host, and its king was the Avatar of KEK.

http ://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/96033234/evalions-real-name-is-veronica-bouchard-from

Even if Trump loses to rigging we will burn it all down. There is no win for them unless it is absolutely fair and even then we will do everything to make it a Pyrrhic victory. But for now let's be positive like the God Emperor.

The hope lies within the action and the action lies within the will of man to subdue his imagination to bring his dreams to reality.

Make no mistake, for, I am a believer like you, and am not doubtful of this crossing of paths. I only am fearful for those who will not make it this far as well as for those who won't make it through the coming storm.

What you say is history repeats itself and this is true. But do you know in which ways history will repeat itself? You needn't dream of it to know; you only need to make the connections.

If, (When,knock on wood) Trump wins, then me and my mates are going to have ourselves a little party. Mine twitter salt and play Bloodborne while eating pizza.
If The Witch somehow manages it, get reacquainted with my old friends Captain Morgan and Jim Beam, then immediately make plans to move to the most remote part of Alaska there is,.

If Trump "loses", he will come on TV to make a concession speech and ask us to do something. We do that thing. All of us.

we're talking about fatass burgers here. people won't do shit.

I plan on being /cozy/ while watching the results with a friend.

I'm gonna try to get some reactions at my college.

Thread theme.

Holla Forums isn't fatass burgers for the most part.

He will win

You Didn't Even Have to VOTE for these 2016 Election Memes.

if you know how to unpoz a country, tell us what you have done in yours and what it has accomplished

t. fatass burger whose body is ready

First time voter here

Advice? Tips and tricks? Besides "Vote Trump," that is.

Vote Trump.
If he's not a cuck, vote for your local Republican so that Trump has ammo in his gun.
There's a 99% chance you'll have to vote "No" on every proposition because they're all fucking cancer.
MAGA as you leave.

As I said some what here

When you go to vote tomorrow to dress for success. No tux needed, but dress well and vote with confidence. It's been a long and bloody fight to get here, go in with your head held high, be respectful to any poll workers and refrain from any antics (unless antics are thrust upon you).

When you're done voting you should receive some sort of ticket stub or some sort of proof of voting, take that and your "I voted" sticker and leave the polling place knowing you did your civil duty.

Keep in mind also that you're not allowed to wear/display any sort of propaganda within a certain limit around the poling place so if you're wearing a MAGA hat for example, put it away until you're out of sight of the poling place, after that feel free to put it back on.

Paper ballots, avoid any electronic voting, demand paper ballots if need be.

Bring any friends or family you can convince to vote Trump to come with you. Especially target anyone old you know who might have trouble getting to a polling booth.

And once you've voted

For both of you

What are you, some kind of democrat? We are voting in an attempt to forestall ww3 and slow the gommies down. The trappings, the 'I voted' sticker that every bussed in retard and nigger gets as well, the clothes we wear when we go, none of that is important.

Make one last meme with me brothers. One last great meme to stand the test of time. We now stand at the proverbial Black Gate. With undaunted courage, we will distract the forces of Darkness with our dankness and buy Trump the time he needs to win this election.

I need one of you wizards to edit this: youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw
to be themed like pic related.

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more!

Forgot something

Is that first photo Heaven, I mean, Bruges?

I'm going home after lunch, voting, lurking, then taking a nap after Trader Joes canned crab dinner so I can stay up all night

i took a vacation day tomorrow to stay up playing vidya and shitposting with you faggots on the day we've been waiting for for a year and a half

/britpol/ detected!
When was the last time your people ever stood up for anything internally? The answer is never
Your people were cucked by the jew centuries ago
Take your pathetic pessimism rhetoric and shove it up your ass. The whole reason why we left your shit empire was because:
1. the jew monopolized colony currency, crippling our economy.
2. the jew put your country into so much debt, that the taxes on your own people weren't enough to sustain it so you had to overtax us, which was the tipping point for colonials whose economy was already shot.

Meanwhile, we BTFO your empire TWICE, and the jews MULTIPLE TIMES.

Our chances of successfully rebelling are much greater than yours m8. You're just going to have to watch and learn to see if Hillary loses just how we deal with kikes.

Does anybody have the 'Twas the night 'fore election' pasta?

Have some OC

Portugal here.

I can't fucking sleep. I know that strategically there's no way Shillary comes out tomorrow a winner, win or lose by ballot there is always bullet.

But I still can't fucking sleep. I feel gorram helpless.

I'm traveling to Jew York for work and happen to be staying 7 blocks away from Trump's victory party at the Hilton in Manhattan. Just hoping I can catch a glimpse of God Emperor and escape before King Nigger declares martial law.

You wouldn't know because of (((American Education))), faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWh

youtube.com/watch?v=NygJsSp6IEg

Damn it nothing is calming me down.

It'll be nearly 24 hours until the results are in. Might want to get a nap in sooner than later if you want to catch the whole thing live.

All the swing states are in early. This shit's gonna get decided fast.
Still have work.

How did it come to this. I want to vote damn it.

No, but I'll be going on my liberal, half illegal-spic ridden campus and blasting "Do You Hear The People Sing" and the Holla Forums classic "September", while me and 2 buddies hold up signs that say "Trump Wins" hopefully the day after tomorrow.

If America wants to be world police, and under Hillary it will be a very deadly, very totalitarian world police, then maybe us non-americans should have a say since, thanks to Globalism, we'll be affected socially, politically and economically.
My shitty government (aus) will probably tow the line if that cunt gets in and if she does spark a Sino-Russian vs America war, we'll have the fucking Chinese breathing down our neck.
Please Kek, revitalize the will and spirit of the America of old

kek, this loser can't even get dubs

He does have digits, check his ID, trips.

he's got trips in his ID

nice palindrome get

I have to work tomorrow, fortunately it's a short shift. But to be honest I'm bracing for the worst, I think the fix is in and the bitch will steal the election.

That being said I hope to God Trump wins. But remember that hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Will do. Even going to break in the barrel first before sighting it in.

Now is not the time for despair. Now is the time to stand and fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCCs9DNEJs

Holla Forums will be my election party. Do this right burgers, elect the God Emperor.

I already voted along with my whole family and a bunch of my friends, I even gave some of what little money I have to his campaign. I will serve Trump in any capacity I can, but I cannot allow myself to hope. Hope crushed would shatter my ability to carry on, so I must expect the worst.

Reminder the official sound of Kek is Italian Disco

No user, to hope is what you must do. You must endure as shining silver, standing above the rest as the beacon of light. A crystallization of the desire for greatness and beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=IngdqLS16DQ

Do not give into despair. Stand firm in the face of it all.

I've already turned my ballot in by mail a week ago. Paper ballot just to make sure. Nowhere near a battleground state, but every little bit helps. Let's just hope that no pissed of Democrat rips up my ballot as I'm close to one of the most liberal cities in the US. (Seriously, Boulder, Colorado is basically San Francisco).

I'm already stoked because I know the outcome is going to be favorable for us. Why? Because now it's our time, plain and simple. People are pissed and for good reasons too. People are realizing that a transition into a Socialist economy is literally the opposite of what we want.

It's gonna be a very harsh uphill battle come Nov 9th, we all know this. The idiotic left will use what remains of their golem and cause all kinds of hell, black on white violence will hit a peak high that we have never before seen in decades, and probably for two years (if libshits and traitor-RINO's own the house) we will see very little progress as the left will eventually blame the president for the little progress. But every step towards the greater goals is worth five lost steps to the (((enemy))) so it will be worth it.

*unsheathes katana*

He will win big

Just filled out mine, turning it in tomorrow. After Trump, all local elections decided by republican > white > man > woman > asian. Also voted for dude weed in hopes it sways them to not tear my ballot up.

Is that black salt?

who could this poster possibly be???

Guys, I've been lurking here and rarely posting since Bernie got cucked out of the nomination. This has been a very interesting ride, and my mind has been opened in ways I never would have predicted. I wish that Trump wins, Kek and the power of memes is real, and there's something real and good to believe in this world.

I sometimes wonder if Trump really is the genius you say he is, knowing it's a rigged system, what is his master plan? Does his rightful rejection of the "results" serve as a way to awaken the populace to election fraud? Is his rightful condemnation of the lugenpresse a way to awaken the public to how bad the media is? Is his strategy more subtle and complex than anyone could have thought? Or is he just a guy shitposting on a national scale?

Kek, Pepe, lizard men from space, bankers, billionaires, all these malevolent forces enslaving our bodies and minds, it would be nice to know there's a place corruption can't touch. I am a Bernout, I volunteered my time and energy for nothing. Corrupt media mocking people for wrongthink with the help of "comedians" I used to respect. Where can I go and what can I do to fight this powerful evil, with even a 1% chance of winning?

How are you boys maintaining hype levels? Listening to the RNC delegate roll call always gets me hype and on the verge of joyous tears
youtube.com/watch?v=dTV-kLvcHzY

How the fuck were you ever that much of a retard, user?

In my county, 42% of the people early voted. I'd like it to go up to 50%, but it's not likely. Maybe 45% though.

In 2008 I voted Obama.

In 2012, I didn't vote, but I still unironically supported Obama and I still unironically watched Jon Stewart and I still unironically thought Holla Forums was just the wacky troll nazi lunatics on 4chan.

Times have changed, and so have I. Thank you for being a guiding light these past 4 years Holla Forums. MAGA

I just hope you didn't vote for Kamala Harris aka Feinstein 2.0.

Guys cut him some slack, he reminds me of one of my buddies who also saw the light and is now supporting Trump. We should welcome those who repent with open arms, not lambast them for past mistakes. We will need every able bodied FUCKING WHITE male we can get in the years to come.

That being said, ya gotta let us poke a little bit of fun at you user. We need the tension relief prior to the election.

This isn't Reddit.

Good point.

This sequence….

These digits…

(hah, i like this, high energy)

Sweet mother of mercy my brothers, we are truly blessed to have meme'd such an amazing quantum reality for ourselves. It still gets me everytime…who could have ever imagined that our bantz and shitpostings a decade ago would ever, ever lead us down this incredible path. A God awoken through our interconnectedness. We comfy prophets now. This thread has single-handedly alleviated all of the stress and anxiety I've had today while thinking about tomorrow.

No matter what comes fam, we're in this together. I look forward to seeing all of you someday soon. Whether it be on the battlefield or as we write the annals of new shared history together, we'll be side by side. I love all of you shitposting faggots. May the darkness of our bleak and somber past imagined futures be illuminated and transformed by Kek into a beautiful shared vision of taking this species into space. And may it become a reality and we meme the dream… Praise him.

STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE

Stockpiled with gas, water, ammo, and food.

MAGA

Heres to hoping we win brothers. Ill stand with you till my death.

MARCH WITH ME, COMRADES! FORWARD, TO TOMORROW!
SEIG HEIL!!!!

Goodnight, Holla Forums. Thanks for all the fun times and please don't fuck this election up. I'll meme and pray, but there's little else your northern brother can do.

OP here… I cant believe that we are so close to seeing the outcome of this election together. Its been fun posting with you all through the years and this time we have have a real chance at changing things if Trump wins this thing. God bless you all.

sleep tight pupper

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

(aaa)

(repeated three-digit number, here we can see that rare and mischievous creature in its natural habitat)

It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great happenings, Mr. user. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the threads that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. user, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those threads had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

I plan on turning in my ballot and watching the lib salt flow.

That there's some good in this world, Mr. user… and it's worth fighting for.

End? No the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The great rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass.
And then you see it. White shores, and beyond, Gensokyo, into a swift sunrise.

When will the results start popping up Holla Forums?
I want to be there for our victory but I don't want to lose sleep over threads of people posting how they placed a tick under the Emperor's name.

Is 4PM EST a good time to awaken?

Last of all Hurin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed; and it is sung that the axe smoked in the black blood of the troll-guard of Gothmog until it withered, and each time that he slew Hurin cried: 'Aure entuluva! Day shall come again!'

I would wake at 6 eastern time user if your not from the US

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

6am EST is in like 4 hours and it's 6pm here in straya. I'm not gona make it unless you mean 6pm.

See you all on the other side of this happening!

The world is gray, the mountains old
The forge's fire is is ashen cold
No harp is rung, no hammer falls
The darkness dwells in Durin's halls
A shadow lies upon his tomb
In Moria, in Khazad-dûm
But still the sunken stars appear
In dark and windless Mirrormere
There lies his crown in water deep
Till Durin wakes again from sleep.

yes 6pm EST. my bad user

In dark and windless Mirrormere;
There lies his crown in water deep,
Till Durin wakes again from sleep.

Best fucking dorf song. So damn moving.
Durin comes again amongst us. And his crown lies still in Mirrormere.

I'm from Finland so I can't vote but I will stay up all night so I can see Trump make America ebin again.

I'm much more of an elf/man fag tbh, but it's powerful shit.

Urist, pull the lever.

MODS ARE GODS!!

how are the elections there in burgerland? no news so far from international media here in the philippines.
hyped as fuck #MAGA

Dwarves are the best for me. Enduring, honorable, loyal to their own.

May Kek ever be with us all. May he continue to find our jokes funny, our bants sick, and our hearts truthful.
PRAISE KEK

Fuck, I can't relax, and I can't concentrate. I feel good about tomorrow but I still have this unpleasant anxiety.

Joke's on you, fagabond. I'm still going to fight in the Dagor Dagorlad and go hang out with Eru.

same

And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow
With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go
Turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain
And like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.

Rise again! Rise again!

Though your heart it be broken and life about to end
No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend
Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.

Rise again! Rise again!

Though your heart it be broken and life about to end
No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend
Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.

vodka by myself, trying to think of how I can pretend that I'm not overjoyed in front of my family.

Does any A-Merry-burger know if there is a collective announcement of early votes of the whole country or are they released only as part of the final votes in every states?

mie myös
with the help of coffee and cheese puffs I will survive the night and the following day at uni

God, I hope those eastern swing states swarm to Trump so I can maybe sleep a few hours.

I will probably survive with the power of ES. Haven't thought about food yet.

Well im off to sleep anons Iets all hope and pray for the best. God speed and Make America Great Again.

Canada here, haven't slept in days, still can't. I'm so fucking agitated. The shadow people are all around me while I wait to see if the Great American Civil War finally takes off.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

We few. We happy few. We band of brothers. For he today who sheds his blood with me me shall be my brother. Be he ner so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And men in 4chan now abed will curse they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks, who fought with us, UPON SAINT TRUMPEN'S DAY!

I was going to go on a long walk all night with only an old ipod and not return home until around sun-up. Come home and see who won, then immediately turn off my computer and all TV and internet devices and let it sink in.

My NEET sleep schedule will have me asleep during that time now, though, so i'll probably sleep through it.

Lurker here. Thank you guys for the great times. I'm always happy to be part of history.

This video will help us know what our responsibilities as Americans are WHEN Trump wins.

youtu.be/vl03Hwad9Ws

Michigan user here. I just got back from the Final Trump Rally. So apparently these guys were across the street in front of the entrance there and if any of us tried to go across to where they were at they would have things thrown at them, get punched, and chased away. Several violent fights broke out in this area of the course of the night and it got so bad that pedestrians just walking by chose to cross the Street just to stay away from these hooligans. Just straight up violent to anyone and everyone at the rally and the police stood by and did nothing of course.

Make these dumb niggers pay

Thanks for the ground report. I wonder what those cunts will be doing today?

Slitting their wrists, hopefully.

Their "violence" is a temper tantrum like that of children. I hope yours is considerably more refined.

They look like a bunch of limp faggots. What kind of fight could they put up?

Rigged and a total shitshow. Your news lies to you.

Looks like #Hillbullies, probably paid by the campaign to make the rally look bad.

They are evoking the divine bats.

corporate law exam tonight and no school tomorrow, may stay up to watch some streams too, but in GMT+1 time it'll probably be like 6 am tomorrow that the results will be known.

I feel like people are voting to have their political merchandise to have relevance for another four to eight years
it's this the plan all along?

vote with friends, have a cookout and then get smashed on the cheapest vodka

probably watching streams at the ubermensch cytube room and get smashed. as long as its not as full as during the debates again

well at least hillary did something nice for once

Ehh, that's terrible. I can recommend Vodka Monopolowa if available in your area. It's tons better than random US made vodka from filtered industrial corn ethanol but still cheap

McCormick is bottom shelf and smooth as fuck. You can buy a liter for 8 bucks here.

Make sure you wear red to the voting location.

There's hardly any liquor on the market that hits the sweet spot for price/quality as Monopolowa does for Vodka.

Although I won't stop you from drinking what you want to. McCormick is certainly less expensive not that Monopolowa is expensive it's more like $11 for 750ml

Underrated poast.

Celebrities have opinions; best to just ignore them. Springsteen has great music regardless of his politics, just like Bowie had great music regardless of his personal proclivities.

Contributing to comfy thread

Top notch OC user. Will spread a day when I wake up

all*

It's a food and a medicine. Stop with your DEA agent larping.

Hahahahahhahah

Toronto, pickering to be exact. East end.

Veronica Bouchard. LOL. Is she a sepratist?

THEY TOOK HER LAPTOP

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/

I'm rooting for you burgerland!

MAGA YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING MAGNIFICENT FAGGOTS I TRUST YOU FUCKING BURGERLANDERS YOU CAN DO THIS!

Didn't want to make a new topic, but Are there ANY musicians that aren't fagots? I Just threw out my talking heads album when I found out David Byrne wrote an entire article bashing Donald Trump. It keep happening & I'm quickly running out of Holla Forums approved music.

Please Help.

We'll be out there today for all of you!

arditi
legionarii

Mein volk.

The Talking Heads: Calls Trump Supporters an Eccho Chamber that Cannot Look at Facts

Joan Baez: calls Donald Trump supporters 'troglodytes,' says Bernie Sanders 'speaks to the human condition'

The road towards a Holla Forums album collection is going to be a long one.

will look into this.

Cheers brothers.

Excellent.

What's he that wishes so?
My cousin, Westmoreland? No, my fair cousin;
If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester—
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

All musicians are faggots, user. No exceptions.

If you like a "musician" then you fall into the identity trap. Only like tracks, never like the "musician."

So it's ok to like a certain album despite the lead singer being massively anti Trump? I don't know how to feel about this.

Welcome to mental freedom. Enjoy your stay.

Beaner here
Go out there and vote Trump, burgers, and take back yout country!
I'm praying for you all from Mexico. At the very least me and my redpilled brother.

*your

He's genetically predisposed to not needing much sleep. In general though if you can get 8 hours in 4 or even 2 hour intervals you should be fine.

charcoal tablet for poison remediation

Even Kick me, kike me, Don't you black or white me jackson?

Humans don't need much sleep tbh, I regularly stay up until 3-4 and am high energy as fuck.

My favorite pill right there seriously, it's activated charcoal and stops you from getting stomach diseases

Don't be so narrow-minded, user. Listen to what said.
One of the other problems with society is of course the Hollywood/celebrity phenomena - they are glamorized and hyper-inflated in worth.

Do try to see through it. Also,

shit, have a replacement webm

What a faggot, what's his education anyway ? Journalist degree isn't actual education, unless you STEM or Trade, shut the fuck up.

This.

I m sitting in a restaurant/coffeehouse and they started playing a italian-disco-megamix for about 2 hours now. The first song of that mix sounded a lot like Shadilay actually…

I have been coming here for months and they never every played italo-disco before. It´s the perfect background music for browsing Holla Forums on election day.

SHADILAY!

Top taste m8

The problem was that Bernie was a clinton plant. Imagine if you all knew the truth and had a candidate that wasn't a fucking kike and believed in America.

You all could have seriously taken the DNC for a real ride regardless of the super delegate system.