What the hell are their problem?

What the hell are their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.328.7181&rep=rep1&type=pdf
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/11/6/490/370633/Normal-Sexual-Dimorphism-of-the-Adult-Human-Brain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584697001589
go.galegroup.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE|A3790374
psyn-journal.com/article/S0925-4927(99)00044-X/abstract?cc=y=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean "what the hell is their problem" right?

Are they mocking themselves.

Do you identify as a girl? Do whatever girls do.
Do you identify as a boy? Do whatever boys do.

I know you're obsessed with destroying the moral fabric of modern society but sometimes basic human interaction isn't complicated.

They are genderfluid, user. They can feel male or female whenever they feel like it.
Honestly considering how toxic masculinity is to them, I am surprised any of them would want to be male

Oh boy a template thread.

Sophie really needs a kick in his testicles.

Isn't she a girl who thinks she is a boy?

Other way around. He's a guy who's parents were stupid enough to give him the shots at a young age. To give him credit where credit is due, he looks pretty passable compared to a lot of them. He's still a dude, though.

Also, Sophie's the "artist." The girl in the comic is Stephen Stephie.

One of my favorite gender lies. "I'm neither lol" is truly the most presumptuous and egotistical of the fake genders.

Wow, the artist has improved on their artwork…….just a little

The art is getting worse rather than some level of improvement. Truly amazing that even though you repeatedly draw in your style you actually get worse at it.

i-is he turning into pepe?

Girls have been asking boys out for decades. The author has to pretend to live in the 50s to find anything worth complaining about.

At least most of these mutilated freaks can't reproduce by design of mutilating their reproductive organs.

I think it'd be even funnier if someone just turned around and told them that it wasn't a real issue. That'd be great.

Finding people wanting to identify as non-binary is pretty much what cemented in my mind that these people wanting to go on about being trans were full of shit since it makes it clear that they're purely wanting to treat gender as meaning behavior rather than anything to do with their bodies.

These comics aren't meant to be funny.

As a writer this ruined the term non binary for me. I wanted to write a robot with no gender but no, now tumblrites will dress the robot as a faggot liberal with dyed hair and Holla Forums will think it is when it wasn't the intent.

This is what happens when mental illness and identity politics collide. Instead of being treated like the delusional crazies they are, trannies get special treatment because their delusions revolve around gender.

They're strawmen created by a dangerously unhinged sociopath who doesn't actually know how normal human beings talk, interact, and perceive each other.

No buts you fucking faggot, you better write that story and give no fucks

Yeah, fuck them, write it anyway.
You haven't written the story yet and you're already bothered by your nonexistent fanbase?

In all honestly I've never seen trannies get special treatment IRL beyond places full of faggots anyways.

They are hilariously bad tho.
The basics of human interaction never was a thing in the authors life.

Well they do get special treatment for not being in a mental hospital.
These people should at least see a psychiatrist.
Because there isn't a lot of real trannies.
But there is a lot of people with mental issue.

I can agree with that, they're right about feeling uncomfortable about their bodies but hey, they're not the only ones who hate something about themselves but they're the only ones blaming everyone else about it.
Honestly they should see a psychiatrist to learn not to give a fuck about what other people think about them, but really learn it, not say you don't care then get assblasted when someone doesn't agrees with you.
Then maybe to decide what the fuck are they.

I'll send them to other places but I can't take their rights without taking mine.

The fact that they are allowed to be trannies instead of being treated for clinical depression, schizophrenic delusions, and body dysmorphia is pretty special treatment. Anyone with an actual psychology or neuroscience background that has been allowed to research this shit has said that transgenderism is a mental illness that should not be treated with hormones and surgery.

..But, for some reason, any topic relating to gender and sexuality is deemed to be a social issue, meaning it is somehow exempt from standard scientific scrutiny or biology.

What do you mean by this?

ALL trannies are just mentally ill. There is no such thing as a legitimate tranny.

I think he means real as in they go all the way and mutilate themselves unlike tumblr trannies who just talk the talk

Well, there's the mentally ill ones who go through with the procedures.. and then there's the tumblr faggots who think getting an ugly haircut and screaming "I'M GENDERFLUID!!" is the same thing as being "trans"

Most of the patient that I accompanied where just people who needed to go /fit/.
But they extrapolate into so much bullshit that they miss the problem.

It's more complicated than that.
A lot of mental problem can be caused by very old stuff and the patient needs to be sincere and more importantly Wants to find a solution.

Even if they do they can't go against laws of physics.

I agree

Lets be clear Transgenderism is something that is medically real.
It's a disorders.
More precisely it's a genetic one.
And it's not just one bad genetic disorder it's a series of random bad aligned genetic disorder.
To be fair it's bad luck.
People being born with such disorder don't live long and with a healthy state both mental and physical, except for some minor cases that are a handful in existence.
But a Trans is not necessary mentally ill.

Then you have the fake transgender.
I say fake because these people have just some mental issues that have absolutely nothing to do with their SEX .
(note: the mental issues can be cause by shit tons of thing that's why I say to see a psychiatrist).
And yes this is the only thing that maters the SEX.
Gender was and never will be a real thing in the medical world except for some charlatans medic who doesn't give a shit about his oath.

You still have some people who could be trans but they are not, these people generally just have a bad regulation of their Testosterone and estrogens.
A Male and Female have both of these in their body at a certain level.
(note: there is of course more than just these two)
Of course a Male will have more Testosterone than estrogens and a Female will have more estrogens than Testosterone.
This bad regulation can be simply solved with medication and voila you won't have trouble.

The problem is that people who have medical/mental issues goes on the internet beveling everything there is because muh feelings due to their medical/mental issues.
It's just reinforcing their problems.
When you have problems of course you can talk about it on the web.
But don't take medical advice, except the ones who tells you to go see a medic or psychiatrist.

But there's also a dilemma in the medical world.
Because of Political correctness and SJWs cancer.
Because yes these people the SJWs are a decease in the genetic pool and need to be erased from existence.
I prefer to have a billion trans than these healthy people who never cleaned the ass of terminal 30 year old patient.

Thanks to them the methods of selections for the treatment of ""Trans"" people is much more lax.
So much that people who should be seeing a psychiatrist or having multiple medical exams to determine the cause of their suffering aren't having the correct procedure and goes quickly to the step of buying their trans kit.
The dilemma is muh transphobia you should be fired.
And a lot of medic do not move because yes they are afraid.
Second: look at all this money, the medication for their ""problem"" cost a fucking fortune.

And these people who are getting the wrong medication comes back a few days or weeks because their body can't handle it, and some of the secondary-effects are permanent.
Castration, lost of hair, muscle dysmorphia, male lactation etc.. the list goes on and these example are soft.
Plus all the plastic surgery that end being regretted that in the end transforms into mental health issues.

That's why I am posting from a mental hospital I had a breakdown I asked to be interned because I couldn't stand that insanity anymore I don't want to treat patient who already made their diagnostic themselves.
For five years I have been helping patients killing themselves because of other people who don't know anything about the medical world.

Anyway user if you have issues don't take advice from people besides to go see a doctor or a psychiatrist.
You'll cause more misery than anything else.

creepy as shit.
Hell, I barely saw any romancing in middle school

Mental illness.

No it's not.

It absolutely is. It's the very definition of a delusional disorder. They had to write a specific exemption for delusions involving gender because of identity politics.

I know that you're being encouraging and all. But you remember what happened to Toby Fox and Undertale? He predicted the faggotry and hoped people wouldn't hate his game for it and look what happened.

"Nuh-uh" isn't a rebuttal. I've seen more evidence that transgenderism is a genetic disease that has physical effects on the brain that causes these health issues, which is much more than mere delusion. There are observable differences between male and female brains, how is it impossible for their to be a disease that results in the wrong body?

True, but Toby Fox shoehorned gays and leftist ideals into his game, so he got what he had coming.

He finished his game, how many Holla Forumsirgins can say the same?
Just pull the trigger, user, if you dont, you will regret it later when you cant

Are you really trying to pull a "You can't criticize something until you can do it, too"?

tranny detected

Please argument when you say something.

Read the entire post please.

Which will also amplifies mental health issues.
It's sad to see but you can't do anything against it.

Indeed
For people who are running themselves into that spiral it can eventually be stopped.
It depends how far they are.
But at some point there is no hope when people go full delusional and have symptoms of schizophrenia (and more) honestly euthanasia is a better solution for everyone.

It's much more than the brain, the whole chemistry of the body is a programmed chain reaction from so much factors that it's impossible to change it.
It's an infinite chain.
Another problem now is that there are people who are trying to artificially choose the sex (and more) of babies. Which from what I have seen cause again problems on the development of the babies.

The strangest and the most harmless one that I have seen is with a kind of potato called the Yam.
A diet of these on female subjects augments fertility/ovulation rates but also the probability of having twins.
This is not really artificial but I was surprised and happy to see something not going wrong for once.
Note: it is believed that the substance that induces this, is the peeling of the potato.
But there wasn't any comparison yet on the various test groups who only had peelings (dissimulated in salads), placebo and the other groups who had just the peeled potatoes and again placebo.

What bizzaro world do you live in? My middle school had plenty of dating and sex going on, most 8th graders are 14-15 which seems about normal.

I wonder why.
If you're really scared of tumblrites infecting your fanbase, sprinkle a dab of Holla Forums, go full memepill on twitter, etc.
off topic sageru

A nicer, less degenerate one than yours I guess. Nice small town.

uh no

Being a tranny isn't genetic and shitty brain scan phrenology based on poorly done studies isn't evidence that trannies are delusional. Neuroplasticity makes those arguments invalid.

Generally wealthier areas would have less of that. There's a strong correlation between higher wealth regions having a higher age at which people lose their virginity.

So if you were kids fucking in middle school then your school was ghetto.

I live in Victoria, BC, eh?

No

Wealthier individuals are more intelligent than noticeably poorer individuals. Hence the lack of Niggers as Billionaires.

Because as we all know, billionaires are all intelligent and dignified people.

Because surely you can amass a large amount of money while being retarded

(Double checked)

If you had read what and posted you would have understood that Neuroplasticity is directly influence by genetics and mental health, mental health that is also affected by genetics and other parameters and that genetics are also influenced by the parents et caetera et caetera.

Neuroplasticity is a wide term to briefly explain the capacity of certain parts of the brain to react/adapt to X event.
It doesn't mean that you can modify yourself in a whim of willingness.
The brain is still something that is far from been understood and it's has always related (like everything in the body) to genetics.
If it was that simple we would already be able to Download our "conscience" in computers.
But that's metaphysical philosophy and not part of the subject.

Worth also noting that the myth of the "female brain in a male body" has been disproven.

Hey leftypol.

How so, by what?

By the fact that it's based on shit studies done on a tiny sample size of guys who've been through hormone replacement therapy.

If it were legitimate then make brain scans a requirement for transitioning.

Because it's physically, biologically impossible. The brain and the body do not develop independent of each other. The human body is a complete, interconnected system that is governed entirely by the same DNA coding.

Male and female brains are different in more ways than just hormones, meaning having a female brain in a male body would manifest a number of huge physiological problems, deformities, and health issues. If there's any genetic component to trannies, it's that they are born with defective brains.

Well government and medical policies aren't exactly known for being cutting edge. Bureaucracy does not decide reality.

Not quite. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

But since none of you faggots actually like real evidence and just argue talking points (I doubt you'll actually read them):

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.328.7181&rep=rep1&type=pdf

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/11/6/490/370633/Normal-Sexual-Dimorphism-of-the-Adult-Human-Brain

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584697001589

go.galegroup.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE|A3790374

psyn-journal.com/article/S0925-4927(99)00044-X/abstract?cc=y=

Well if that's the case then being a tranny is still a result of genuine brain problems and we still can't fix them.

Well if that's so I hadn't had any. I was a nerdfag

come on user you should have more respect for yourself than to be a cliche

Stereotypes aren't bases on nothing user.
You would be surprised if you worked in the medical area.

You could say the same about schizophrenia, but we don't say everyone has to treat their delusions as real.

I didn't say that either. And we barely know schizophrenia any better than transsexuality. Psychology is a fucking mess of a scientific field, and politics have only turned it into a hopeless quagmire.

Their hormones are imbalanced and instead of getting them the help they need people just carve them up, shoot them full of more hormones than a high school, and call it a day.

Yes? It's called inheritance.