Election Eve memories thread

This election season has been one of the best times of my life, as I'm sure it has been for many other anons. On the night before the most important election in US history, we should take some time to remember the best parts of the past year. From the comfy rally threads to the psyops to the hilarious (((articles))).

Other urls found in this thread:

livecounts.net/channel/minutephysics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)
archive.is/z3ajG
youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=v7aK0V7cTFo
youtube.com/watch?v=csQPFhBYCuM
youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9
archive.is/CvPrQ
mediafire.com/?fw3nd6tr31drqe3
mediafire.com/?24vsz6m0l1zls8t
pastebin.com/0xigLMkB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeb's still in this race. Slow and steady determination.

Requesting webms of guacman's greatest hits to save for posterity

Etc etc

I heard the delegates are free to change their minds at any time, even up to election day…

I also heard electors are not bound to vote according to the popular vote in their state in many cases. Just sayin'…

just realized i have this clip too. Got a lot to look through

what a wild ride. if this election gets stolen from us we should all fire 3 shots in the sky at midnight. let them know we are coming.

I really enjoyed it when the Jews started echoing themselves to taunt us. Some of them still haven't figured it out. That's actually the thing that brought me back here after a long hiatus.

This will never get old.
Also check is rally views on youtube. 8 months old and still at around 1k to 14k views. What a ride.

I still can't quite believe this really happened.

I'll miss the balls out fun and optimism of the primaries.

It's gotten serious, but no less glorious.

This election cycle is what inspired me to learn how to photoshop

does anyone remember the guy in webm two?

I want to add that thanks to Trump I've found a reason to live - not Trump himself, really, but his whol Never Give Up attitude and drive to win has made me realize what I needed to get over my depression and uncaring attitude.

are you faggots ready for guac surge?
Everybody on Holla Forums will be commissioned to make the giant turtle statue in Jeb!'s United emirates of guacamole, which will span from Alaska to Chile.
Get ready to clap for the guac lord
And to clap for his goblin wife

please clap

[CURRENT YEAR] and [CURRENT YEAR + 1] saw the ascendancy of Pepe and his reclamation from the hands of the normalfags. It was glorious. Praise Kek.

Whoops wrong webm

The funny thing is you know a majority of those views were from us picking through them for meme material.

Indeed. From Trump's announcement to run to Yeb!'s withdrawal it was just an absolute riot.

OP, I've been here this whole time and it was an honor to follow this unforgettable election with you anons. God bless all of you.

Chekd

I'm glad this bluepilled red herring shit will finally be over, and i will enjoy salt mining whichever side loses.

can't say I'm happy. You better give us some Happening or next year there will be no Europe to recover.

last one for now

posting all the trump webms I have

What a fucking rollercoaster

Jeb tumbling down never gets old

Some of the legendary moments for you guys

This was the first thing I've ever seen of Trump
He won me right the fuck over

OFFICIAL THREAD ANTHEM
OFFICIAL THREAD ANTHEM
OFFICIAL THREAD ANTHEM

THIS YEAR WAS A FUCKING BLAST WITH YOU GENTLEMEN!

here is the time a supermodel retard want trump to come to him and another Yeb!

ZA DEREGATSU, KUDASAI ゴゴゴゴ

just came in here to check these digits.
kek bless

nice get and webms brother

Remember that one time when /o/ started drifting in an anti-Trump protest?
Remember that on time when some bitch was so mad about Trump she took a shit on a leaflet and then rubbed the shit all over the pamphlet with her own hands?

Holy shit I remember that, watched the video like a million times back then and now, it's so perfect. The miata and NIGHT OF FIRE

Sauce?

The post i replied to?

It's been an honor shitposting with you faggots.

Some bantz with the press

It has been years since the last time I felt like I wasn't totally alone. Thanks for correcting my record, faggots. I hope we'll meet again in the current year. Godspeed.

Feels like being a kid on Christmas eve again. The past years efforts, memes, laughs, discussions all build up to tomorrow anons. I consider you all my best friends despite not knowing any of you. How great it feels to be a part of something bigger than yourself, to have goals, aspirations, motivations, and morals which are so lacking in today's society. It's been a wild ride with you anons, I'll miss this election season like hell although there are always brighter futures

Stop making me feel guys

I certainly hope this election cycles ends like one of my Mongolian dog fighting pamphlets

I'm not a faggot but love you guys

so now that the elections are almost over and gamergate is long dead, what will we do afterwards?

I think

Take it one day at a time, user.
One day at a time.

poor guy

Now we rebuild Trump's America.

Maybe one day we can all meet, us veterans of the meme war.

This is even better than the kikes self identifying as the happy merchant, but not as good as them trying to pass it off as a point of pride.

the mission won't be over tomorrow user, we keep pushing and pushing until we got what we want.

The digits tho

Nice trips.

It cut off before show Trumps sweet logo

checked

user, half the establishment is implicated in some of the most evil shit ever, and we've still got a JQ to answer, and a homeland to rescue.
This was disc 1.

those trips.

how was this anti-trump again?

so back to haplogroup and history threads like it was a couple years ago?

I guess the tanks and the world getting destroyed at the end should scare the normalfags

Chaos loves.

witnessed user

witnessed
it sure does

i'm okay with this

wrong one

I sure hope disc 2 isn't rushed

Spicy dubs right there user

Well it's either winning thread everyday or civil war happening/innawoods threads everyday. Awesome either way

THE EVE OF THE ELECTION IS WHEN ALL THE CUCKS COME OUT!

They are not laughing anymore.

Minutephysics' sub count is dropping so fast you're head will spin, sad!

livecounts.net/channel/minutephysics

All embrace me
It's my time to rule at last
Fifteen years have I been waiting
To sit upon my throne
No allegiance
I will swear no oath
Crowned by god not by the church
As my power is divine
They thought I was too young to rule the land
Just as they failed to understand
Born to rule
My time has come
I was chosen by heaven
Say my name when you pray
To the skies
See Carolus rise
With the lord my protector
Make them bow to my will
To the skies
See Carolus rise

I swear this song is memetic, it is too accurate

fucking end me

This is the power of not being cucked

God this guy is such a peice of shit.

He used to work for NASA as a robotics engineer. Well now all that NASA money goes to pay for niggers. And only white people like his comic. What the fuck does he think is going to happen when white people clicking your shit is no longer a viable business model?

We've really, really got to make tech great again.

His career is over. Not only was his content becoming shit and wasn't producing barely anything, now he's come out as a cuck on the eve of Trump's victory.

All the cucks are finally being purged and Trump isn't even President yet. It's fucking glorious.

it's interesting because at the beginning of this election season I was on my 4th year living in Germany.

Seeing what the kikes did to your country firsthand may have been one of my very first redpills m8. I swear to god the man better win, otherwise the US will suffer the same fate, and it will be impossible to reverse the damage done to Europa.

Can someone post the attack on mexico webm?

This election, alongside other things, is what brought me to Holla Forums. Originally I only used to go on /n/ before Jim nuked it

I don't think I've ever contributed this much OC to any cause.

see

I can't believe we came this far. This is the beginning of something amazing. I love you guys.

Good taste man. All you faggots I will never forget. MAGA

thanks fam

Bored programmer here. I want to make Holla Forums great again myself, but have no clue how to.

I've always thought he was an annoying cuck, long before this too.

(heil'd)
holy fuck the resemblence is fucking uncanny
patton's come back from the dead for vengence against his kike assasins

I've been a Holla Forumsack for many years now.
I remember the days before Trump, it wasn`'t pleasant, I stopped going on Holla Forums so much because the state of the world made me rage and I got depressed cause I thought there would never be hope for us. I said to myself, why can't we have a great man leading us like the generations before us? Noone wants to take the scepter and lead our charge. It made me sick. But then came the light in the darkness, Trump announced his presidency, I started going on Holla Forums again, the board quality increased severely, everyone was optimistic, Trump gave us hope, and I will never forget that. He made me feel great again user. I finally had someone I could look up to, his you can do anything attitude inspired me and I started believing in myself again. I would gladly die for this man, because of what he did for me, and all of us, and i hope you anons are with me, for you have always been my brothers even in the darkest times and you will always be.

WITNESSED

when he quoted Mussolini

Trump is unironically the whole reason why I turned my life around and decided to make it great again. I wouldn't spiral back into my shitty life, but him losing would probably make me depressed for a while until my anger over powers it.

Never give up user, it's either ballot or bullet

I've got a few pics, I'll start with berniebots

Homura confirmed for being an avatar of Kek.
An agent of change who went against the zeitgeist and the Jews (incubators). All to preserve what she loved.

We have already answered it.
ALL KIKES GO IN THE OVEN

I know. If Trump loses I'll wallow in depression for like a week then I'll punch myself and get my rifle.

Even fucking XKCD is cucking out?
>yfw you've been reading it since 12

Assorted stuff and some signs from Kek

Correct.

Just for you, user.

The only good thing to come out of XKCD was goatkcd.

How is this surprising to you, user, is beyond me. XKCD has always had a clear liberal slant.
didn't stop me from finding lots of unrelated content quite enjoyable

I'm a maple leaf but I remember 8 years ago at 18, barely still in high school, that king nigger was such an exciting choice and that i was happy he won. I'm sorry. 4 or 5 years ago is when i became more critical of things and realized that hey, liberals are liars too.

Whynne destroyed Ontarios economy and I voted for Trudeau because he was against the latest TPP/SOPA/PIPA clone at the time. Despite this, my voting region was conservative and that ended up winning instead. I've never been happier that my vote didn't count.

Since then its been a fucking wild ride. This election has opened my eyes and pretty much cemented me hard right, unless they get caught doing something terrible. While I cant vote for Trump, I thank you all for fighting the good fight and trying to restore some fucking sanity to the world. I cant really contribute but I've been trying to repost little bits of stuff on social media where I can.

Get your ropes ready boys, next year is gonna be off the rails.

That second picture. Fucking kek.

Wew

Educated whites, man. They've been brainwashed. Like us, they will cling to their delusions until the proverbial Nigger of Truth punches them in the face.

Ninety percent of Soviet intellectuals were communists, too. They may not have been totally patriotic, but they believed most of the Pravda narrative. My family hosted a Russian physicist in the 80s. Incredibly smart guy. But when he got here he was absolutely shocked we were materially prosperous. We took him to a Safeway his first day here. For a week he thought it was an elaborate setup by the CIA.

The white Liberals are like him. Educated, most of them average or above average intelligence, often well-educated in their field. And totally blind to the social reality they live in.

Eight years of Hillary and XKCD fag will be a white nationalist too. Most whites will be. However many of us still remain.

2016 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

A S T H E T I C

i love this fucking webm

Super Deluxe had the best shit.

It was over a year ago last summer. Jesus Christ. I feel like a proud father…

That first post in the green. I feel that too. It's a fucking shame if any good people spent this election on the wrong side because the brainwashing was too strong. I can hardly put into words what this has been like to be here.

my sides have left the universe

lol holy shit these Jeb videos make me feel so bad for him

>Jeb is a mess
Every fucking time

How have people not seen that before? That is a really old webm

it's ok user, Jeb is destined to win. Slow and steady. Guac surge soon.

Dont use phrases you do not properly understand the definition of.

I really enjoyed when Trump becomes the Republican candidate, and the fight against Guac Man y EL Rato were pretty funny.
And now, we are going to take back America in 24 hours and 54 minutes.

What kind of programmer? I'll slap the shit out of you if you say app developer. There are so many areas in manufacturing and development that need competent programmers. This is from industrial equipment, aerospace, cars, and even body care.

Speaking of cucks coming out of the woodwork…

ANONS, HOW SHALL WE RUB IT IN?
Thread of contacts to spam? Perhaps, dare I say, an invasion?

Then its just a shitty film, not controlled opposition, dummy.

man those primary debates were something else, thanks to all the anons making me nearly choke laughing throughout the campaign

They'll probably be grieving in Twitter, so this is what we're gonna do:
We're taking over the place, and turning it into Holla Forums 2.0

I remember it, but I haven't seen it for a while

Fucking hell, these are Hillary's cards.

Buckle up for the next few decades, we're in for a wild fuckin' ride.

hello rato

CHECKED

every film that falls into this category is always controlled opposition. they almost touch something but back down.

Dahnald will not get the 1237. He has a narrow path to victory and will not get the Republican nomination.

As I assume you guys know, the Death arcana symbolizes change.
And what a change.

I would've preferred The Tower but oh well, you take what you've got

But doesn't The Tower indicate a disruption or challenge? That seems less final, and that it could be overcome. Death's symbolism makes it seem more final and impossible to avoid.

Dahnald has hit his ceiling

I wanted this one smh

I had no idea Anita was such a midget. This probably explains a lot of her issues.

The following is a random keyword the ADL monitors: Oven

muh dik

Fuck apps. Those things are the literal cancer killing programming.

The only programming I know is C/C++ and Java. I have knowledge of quite a few libraries, but really don't know what to do with my knowledge.

here you go user

It's been an honor shitposting with you from across the Atlantic burger bros, Europe is counting on you now.

The American people are ready for a true conservative outsider and are tired of your New York values Dahnald.

checked

Bill will be the second of the clintons to hang

been one of the best election cycles of my life….deff will be shitposting after the election still though

Also I meant to say fuck you. You're not a programmer at all; you're a fucking worthless developer.

I honestly hate people that say they are a programmer and then list some random string of languages they "know". I've met better programmers in college that hadn't written or compiled a single line of code in over a decade. They were real programmers because they understood the history, science, and theories behind "computer science".

I need more videos of trump sign traps

What a ride. So many good memes that won't be relevant after tomorrow, no matter the result. Hopefully Kek will bless us with something even greater than this election.

you're right user. THE best election cycle

post another gay pic of your face when i name drop Edsgar Djikstra.

It's cool man, my cards are the same as Chelsea Clinton's.

you mean fucking math you retard, if you can't into algorithms stop trying to overcompensate with your retard technobabble garbage.

Learn to math faggot

Better Version

There is a book Mig Pilot about Viktor Belenko, the Mig-25 pilot that defected to America, which talks about Viktor having the same sort of experience. They took him to a supermarket and he thought it was a CIA setup.

fucking nerds wow lmao

Wear it for Trump's reelection.

Dahnald. I cannot allow this to continue. I will not allow you to lead this country to greatness tainted by your New York values. This is your final hoorah Dahnald, and my last war cry. The greatest battle of delegates will take place tomorrow. Be warned, Dahnald. I am coming, we are coming for the delegates that were stolen from us.

you gotta be memeing me

if you can't put 10 lines of code together you are not a programmer, period. I'm sick of the "ideas guys" who are unable to figure out how they are going to actually implement their stuff.

I work in HPC btw.

a twelve year reich-ing ball.

Where the fuck have you been
We've been suffering that fate since 65

fucking a mang if you know the math then you don't need to virtue signal your fucking skills.

If you can look it up there is no need to memorize, let alone show others you have the capacity to regurgitate information. You obviously feel inferior for you inability to do anything but parrot the work of others. Developing your own algorithms and intuitively understanding others is obviously beyond your grasp and you feel small dick about it. cry more and go memorize an encyclopedia to make you feel "smart" again

checked

Go into platform integration. It doesn't sound like you have much experience with controls or automation, so that limits you a bit. The dream of personal care manufacturers is to have small batch manufacturing where the consumer customizes the product. One of the steps to get to that level is to integrate the plants' software package with the vendors'.

Go learn how to use power tools or something instead you fuckin nerd smh

out

math kek. math fags can't into computer science hence why they are math fags. go read you Djikstra little Moshe

I'm sick of faggots calling themselves programmers that don't understand what an algorithm is, and literally only know how to "program" in some shit-tier language (Java).

Cool. I worked the commodites futures trading industry, and now I work for myself.

cool story. brogrammer. now explain a radical novelty. oh wait you can't because you only know Java and you're a piece of shit brown codemonkey with a complete lack of understanding of the history, science, and theories of computer programming.

Every dumbass freshman CS student knows Dijkstra you insufferable tryhard.

Theres a remix out there of trump saying 10 feet higher, cant seem to find it, anyone have a webm or link?

Reminded me of autotune the news

oh noes it's a grammAr nayzee halp i've laust to faggots

The primaries were a blast. Too bad it got too hardcore too quick with WikiLeaks and all, fun times were had.

Lots of derailing fucks ITT.

this has nothing to do with this thread, take it to tech

Dreams just don't come true user… I wish this was a fairyland but it isn't. But this was a dream I held near and dear to my heart. Jeb, I'll miss ya buddy. Turtles and all. I believe in this dream, we all have dreams. Together, maybe in a bonfire of dreams, we can make this happen… Just maybe…

Computers should have never been invented because now we have a whole generation of people who think they are going to or deserve to make 4000000000000000k/yr starting or become the next Bill Gates/Steve Jobs.

Hate to break it to you folks but you are the 21st century equivalent of the guys working the line at Ford or GM. Nothing wrong with that, its a perfectly respectable occupation but it doesnt mean youre the king of the world.

Semiconductors were a mistake tbh

The modern world was a mistake. Progressing past the medieval era tech was the biggest mistake humanity made.

Meh middle ages sucked, either ancient greece or the renaissance

my favorite song of this election

ALL THE BEANERS MUST GOOOO
BUILD THE FUCKIN WALL
MEXICOOOO

The Iron Age was a mistake.

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT ME
hi ;^)

DOESN'T CARE

listen here faggot I can machine, tig/mig weld, woodwork, program, fabricate, design/draft 3d/2d, creo/siemens/solidworks/autocad,pcb

Ive got a full wood shop/some machining equip.Designed and built my own cnc+60w495nm co2 laser cutter+3d printer.

I work on cars, small engines, ULheli.

If you aren't educating yourself about how to use the most powerful tool at your disposal you are severly handicapping you productivity and utility. Knowledge is power if you could stop for one moment and realize that you would do well to learn to take every moment as an opportunity to learn and improve your skills and that you should never stop.

From chemistry, anatomy, biology, physics, programming, electrical engineering, aerodynamics to psychology and philosophy. There is an endless ocean of knowledge to build from and cultivate your self towards the ever distant apex of perfection.

Middle ages were the bomb.

niggerfaggot you forgot to post a pic

checked
one day soon user

Trigger discipline always make me smile.

What were the expectations?

autistic projections mostly

I get your point, but some shits who think knowing a little C makes them some kind of god isn't a reason to forsake tech. There is some cool stuff coming down the pipeline in a lot of economic sectors thanks to advances in materials and infrastructure. If anyone is thinking about going into tech here, I do have some advice that will help. You won't become ungodly wealthy, but you will have a stable career if you can apply the knowledge to the physical world.

understanding of analog sensors and turning the signal into a data train is always useful as well

Who is that in the first pic?

Sometimes I tell people about something we've done, "No we found it - we did it - not the news!" And I can't explain Holla Forums when they ask who "we" is.

They will never understand because it's unexplainable. But we did

since King Nigger appointed the new head of NASA that stated NASA's new mission is to make Muslims feel better about their contributions to aerospace technology we haven't had much of that.

honestly the most interesting material that's been tested in my lifetime is graphene, and that's mostly by IBM (wafers and racetrack memory)

ITS TIME

I love you user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)

I know that feel

I was being a bit dramatic but you got the point. You get these people in their early 20s who think they are hot shit and deserve a six figure salary for doing the modern equivalent of a line worker. Nothing wrong with it, and its a necessary profession but these people need common sense beaten into their fucking skulls, apparently.

Probably stems from this modern Jew concept where you cant be happy unless you and your wife (or eternal fiance/gf) both make $120k+/yr and drive BMWs, have no kids, and go on luxury trips every few months.
Or maybe its from being surrounded by libshits nonstop in these fields so they absorb their characteristic arrogance and smarmyness.

Who knows. But it needs to be stopped because it is severely eroding the moral character of an entire generation to the extent that it is even common to see it here on Holla Forums. Sad. Everything I have seen of programming/CS/developing or whatever the fuck you want to call it makes it out to be a soulless, unfulfilling field.

This is it fellas.
Just one more day until we finally get what we've waited so long for.

Stumpings.

Sing, Goddess, of the Stumpings of Trump,
Dank as Hell, that cost the Establishment countless puppets,
Hurling down to the House of Derision so many worthless souls,
Dearly-bought politicians, whose powers were undone by Trump,
Left as feasts for the trolls and voters,
And the will of Kek was done.

Begin, Muse, where they first clashed and broke,
Hillary Globalist Puppet, and Trump the Unstumpable.

thanks user, heres to many more years to come.

Holy shit, I love Mike Pence more than before. Why wasn't he dropping this sort of shit during the campaign?

I'm not even a burger, and yet this made me so, so hard.
brb attempting to obtain deep fried butter and pictures of eagles crying tears of joy to masturbate to

That strange, delightful feeling when one's own strange OC insofar as a screengrab from VLC can be one's own gets recycled back to you by the hivemind, and with dubs no less.

This entire post is fucking incredible. Not every development has a massive press roll out in order to procure more funding.

I agree with your first part, but your last part is a little low information. It's becoming a massive field with tentacles going everywhere, so it's tough to say it's soulless or unfulfilling. The guys who turn my sensors' signals into usable data seem pretty happy. The guy who manages the data storage seems less so. It may be a matter of perspective, or maybe it's just IT that's shit. I don't know. I just know that's a pretty big blanket statement.

Jewish butthurt incoming

the kvetching was unreal

I never understood how him doing that was based.

Kikes triggered to an otherworldly degree because almost none of them recognize "black Jews" as a thing.

It doesn’t really matter if we don’t understand it. The point is that kikes HATED it.

You don't understand why that gesture is significant?

This may be the last time I can post these gold pieces

These last few years on this site have been the best for laughs, even woke up 3 different times from dreaming about something funny that happened here. Pleasure to have share it with you all, even the salty shills who tried…

Didn't it have something to do with a goyim wearing the shaw to be against their code or some shit?

Organizing RWDS to hunt down the kikes. Trump is only the first step.

Yes. That shawl is a Tallit. They're typically only to be owned and worn by Jews and at specific times for prayer and given at religious events like mitzvahs. It symbolizes and is supposed to literally strengthen and facilitate the wearer's connection to the Jewish god. For something so sacred to the kikes to be given to a goy, let alone a bad bad goy like Trump, let alone by a fucking nog who they certainly do not even begin to recognize as properly jewish, was nothing less than another shoah to those rats.

It's just onomatopoeia.

Mother, should I build the wall?

Why is the stuff intended to be anti-Trump sooooo appealing?

That was an emotional aaga

Of all the things this election brought us. I Honestly say I'll always miss Guac merchant threads.

The primary back in March was seriously one of the best nights I ever had in my life, especially because of this guy.

Holy shit this year, absolutely amazing.

dubs confirm literally another Shoah.

Cause you can't stump the Trump. It's a universal law

Donald Trump Jr will be old enough to run in eight years. And we KNOW he reads Holla Forums and is racially aware.

By that time the Trump/Breitbart media machine will be a fucking empire. We all know full well the Don intends to use his supporters as a power base whether he wins or loses.

Obama had a huge grassroots base to draw on, and the moment he got elected he abandoned them. Because he never gave a shit about the people he rules. Trump knows that without the people he is nothing, but with them he can accomplish miracles.

BIG TITTIES
I
G

T
I
T
T
I
E
S

More

Trump posted this on his Facebook, but it got removed.
archive.is/z3ajG

I'm bee ting this fucking spics won't have the fucking balls to actually shine the light on the cartels

user that was the OP of that thread here.
That was the first time I felt the high energy.

+ + THE EMPEROR PROTECTS + +

You're a faggot for FEELING like you had to say you're not a faggot.

Love you too, fam.

Are you serious? We have to help Make America Great Again.

Anyone recall the bernout baby that died a few days after the news story?

socialism induced death syndrome

This song is STILL causing salt in the comments. Youtube was already posted, so can't embed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

robert morrow was a top-tier shitposter at one time

it's too bad that hardcore started shilling against trump with the rape accusation shit. lost a lot of respect for the guy

somebody else needs to dig up one of the many tweets when he was just going
'nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger'

Yeah it was very much like that. Our family hosted the physicist in suburban Maryland, where we lived. But it was still the DC metro area.

Carter piloted an exchange program with the USSR for scientists and other professionals. I don't know all the details but I'm pretty sure a lot of it was for this reason. We'd send one of ours for a few months, and they'd send one of theirs. Then these respectable people would return to their home countries with tales of culture shock. My dad later went to the USSR and, predictably, said it was shit. He brought over Levis jeans and JFK silver half-dollars. Any Russian he gave one to became his friend for life.

The sad thing is I read this and I realize how far our material prosperity has fallen since I was a kid. An affordable suit, custom tailored while you did your shopping: the average American can't afford that anymore. But in the 80s most people could.

Holy shit that is fantastic.

The only thing that hurts the liberal as much as racism is patriotism.

Happy to be here at the end with you all anons.

It's just the beginning

No, this only the beginning
Trump is simply a crack in dam that we need

b.u.m.p

hello rato

God bless Trump and the amount of jewish asshurt he caused.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

jesus christ she's hot

meant 5th

That's not right

That's better

This first one will be an important premonition.

NOT ONE MORE TEAR ON A WHITE FACE
ONLY FEAR FOR THE BROWN RACE

WEW

Is that TJ?

a true classic

YOU CAN'T

checked
you're right

Build The Wak?

This is it boys all the countless numerical ouija sessions, all the smug anime girls, let keks will be done

Looks hispanic to me tbh

My vote for best of the year.

hello rato

I miss Tay so much :(

My mom is playing scrabble on goybook, and god bless her, this was her rack

This webm will never get old.

This will never get old.

I see. Thank you for the advice I will look into that.

Cleanse America of the remaining pond scum one meme at a time.

The best of the filter merchant.

Funny how our enemies make excellent propaganda for us.

It's been an honor shitposting with you fine, fine gentlemen.

This made me kek.

Your memetic aura is infecting her, lad.

Holla Forums is my favorite people on earth.

this webm is how I feel.

My anxiety level is through the roof.
How do I stay calm lads

You're right the primaries were pure joy. Now it feels like the fight for survival that it's always been.

hello rato

It's been an honor meme-ing and shitposting alongside you bastards, anons.

I'm going to turn in early, vote early and then be on standby to send my neighbors and anyone who needs a ride to the polling stations.

That's what I'm in this thread for.

Checked.

this thread's way too big for me.
there better be a video compilation, or documentary, of this election

posting youtube link/sources

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

In the Hall of the Trumpen King
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY

====
Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
5:15, Defending the USA, May 2, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump
8:27, America For The TRUMP, Jan 31, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

The Trump Movement - The Real Story Behind the Chicago Riots
2:05, Defending the USA , Mar 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

The Trump Supporter
4:56 Murdoch Murdoch 2 , Apr 30, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

Episode 15 Hold Back The Night
6:47, Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
== full footage
Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)
CNN
19:21, CNN , Published on May 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Donald Trump on Economic Recovery (1991)
54:33 , Citizen Of The Planet, Jul 19, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

VIRAL VIDEO: Black cop tells the TRUTH about Trump rallies
10:41 , Ricky Vaughn , 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0

Donald Trump is the heart of America [sculpture]
2:01, Art gallery "Shmatko & Sons"
youtube.com/watch?v=v7aK0V7cTFo
youtube.com/watch?v=csQPFhBYCuM

Young People Shocked By Hillary's Scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc

== great heart
Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

This is the real Donald Trump
27:50,John Patrick Acquaviva,Published on Apr 20, 2016 _ 2,351,619 views
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

== fun
Trump Loves Mika Brzezinski
1:34 Vovin5
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Donald Trump MAGA dance
1:30, Uncle Rico, Mar 19, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

The Donald Trump effect… *mass effect parody*
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]
6:10, Aryan Wisdom , Published on May 3, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Japanese Donald Trump Commercial 2016
1:27, Mike Diva, Published on Jun 15, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

BAD HOMBRES, NASTY WOMEN (ft. "Weird Al" Yankovic)
youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I

== stats
Reality Check: Trump Right on Legal Authority to Ban Muslim Immigrants?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKdzfn2MZTI

The Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes John Podesta
teleSUR English
Published on Nov 5, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
== woops
Heil Trump: Awesome Pro-Trump Pro-Hitler Advertisement!
superpac citizen
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

== attacks
Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

playlist: Donald Trump Death Threats by Black Lives Matter Supporters
Mark Dice
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9

There's tension.
I know that the common person is behind Trump, that there's some fucking weird meme force going on, that Hillary is just a bag of fucked up corrupt occult interests, that all the polls are showing Trump winning by a Reagan-tier landslide.

But I also know that Hillary and the globalists will stop at nothing to win this election, that their supporters are brainwashed by years of propaganda, that they honestly believe that Trump is a Hitler and that any and every effort to stop Trump is worth the erosion and destruction of our basic civil liberties even unto destroying the very concept of democracy itself.

Western civilization is teetering at a knife's edge. I did my part. Whatever happens, I'll be able to tell my children that I did my part.

But what if we lose?
There's tension.

I want a nice coffee table book of this election. One of those thick hardcover books with the huge pages and strong glossy paper.

If we "lose" we're already dead men. At that point, we do what Trump asks of us during his "concession" speech.

It's been a fun election, but it's do or die at this point

(checked)
I'm starting to feel feels user.

That's no joke. You can be certain Hillary will be coming for Holla Forums. We've got their attention.

I'd give anything for us all to be able to meet and live and work together at the end of this. The computer will always be a poor echo of the real human interaction we deserve.

And I regret nothing.

Fug posted the wrong pic

story behind fourth pic?

Who else remember 11:34 on a digital clock/watch as "Hell" o'clock?

hello rato

Here's a better version of the first one.

hello rato

Rand Paul. To be completely honest I liked him, but he dropped after the first primary.

Holla Forums Outer Heaven when?

"His name is a stumping word."

This webm is old. From early in the primary season.

Yet I feel it's been criminally underrated on account of the thumbnail frame being black. I think it's really good though. It always makes me smile.

Oh hey, what do you know.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

I think at the end of this Trump owes us a favor. A Trump better always pay his debts.

All I know it that it pissed off the kikes, and that's always a plus.

ALL THESE CHECKS ARE A FINE SACRIFICE TO THE GOD EMPEROR

Trump is a true shitposter. He's one of us, from a totally different background. I seriously doubt he's ever actually touched a chan, or heard of us before this election cycle. Yet he's got that same shitposter spark in his soul as us. Except his spark is a bonfire.

Trump knows us better than we know ourselves. He'll protect us, because that is the honorable thing for him to do.

only the last is fake

Fucking saved. A-user, dont make me tear up

I think we peaked when Jeb got completely dismantled and sidelined so early in the running. It was magical.

Thank you for your service to Kek.

Too you my friend

requesting the Trump: Art of The Shitpost image

It's been a wild ride gents. The die is cast. All that remains is to see how it falls.

Hail Victory.

That's a big can.

If trump put Holla Forums in charge of making campaign ads there wouldnt even be an election to speak of because he would have already won.

MORE THAN YOU KNOW

It's been real.
See you, space shitposters.

Fuck I know I have this somewhere…

rare unreleased trump american samoa rally

Holla Forums needs to replace goons in the State Department and CIA.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

This was one hell of a ride. Here's to all the anons who couldn't make it, and many more years of meme magic to come.

my sides are obliterated

EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GREAT

(check'd)
Criminally unchecked dubs
I no shit at one time had the exact same haircut as him.

It all started with a wall…

Saved this unique crowned pepe I found out exploring a while ago just for tonight.

Fucking A-list skill set user. As a shameful tech illiterate, what would be the best way to develop a practical knowledge of networking/IT?

kek.
thats a sad jeb, im almost affected.

Fresh OC, Maybe someone can make it great.

Hello rato.

Its been a fuckin wild ride guys.
Discovering the guy from the apprentice tv show is the god emperor himself and that the true god of this universe is a diety who blesses shitposting.
My favourite part id like to share is explaining the downright insane leaks that have come about to the missus while she looks at me like im fucked in the head.
Kek bless you all and no matter what happens its been an honor experiencing all this with you cunts.

I love you all. This may be the last hoorah. By God Emperor what an honor. We're giving it our all. We'll keep going even after this. We'll secure our freedoms and liberty or we'll die in a brilliant blaze of glory. I can't let my children grow up in the globalist dystopia that will continue coming forth under Clinton. Our cause is just. The true history will forever be on our side. What an honor, anons. What an honor.

It's been a wild fucking ride so far.

The next 24 hours mark the next phase of our battle.

If we win tomorrow by peaceful measures, it'll only be the beginning of the craziest fucking fight of our lives.

I would apologize but I was never one to feel sorry for myself.

Sleep well Guacman

tfw trump-kun made me feel patriotic again
tfw trump gets elected and they play "Proud to be an american" and a single tear rolls down my face

Here's to you lads. It's been a pleasure fighting along side you in the astral plane. Always will be.

Thank you all for everything

Truly no other place I would prefer to be

confirmed kek smiles upon delicious brown girls

Don't fear the future anons. It's all coming to a rear, I swear it.

You guys changed my fucking life.

Love you Holla Forums.

MARCH WITH ME, COMRADES! FORWARD, TO TOMORROW!
SEIG HEIL!!

I'm with you, man. Take care user.

Remember one of the very forst rallies there was a weird spic dude in the front behind Trump. He was acting like an insane person and flashing gang signs. We got on twitter and alerted Scavino and the SS and he was pulled off stage. That was when he was 100% extemporaneous. Good times fam.

The early rallies were wonderful. Don would get up and shitpost and joke for an hour. The first rally I saw was the one when he was on a warship and threw maga hats into the audience.

I loved that rally, specifically for shitposting that spic gangster into jail. It was an honor.

As a long time lurker, and part spic, you guys really did the world a huge favor.
Truly Godspeed amongst you guys, and I hope to shitpost with some modicum of historical accuracy in the following months.

Most surprising was that in (((current year))), ordinary people seemed happy to see Uncle Adolf.

Forgot second interesting part.

Source: archive.is/CvPrQ

Holy shit that was amazing

Hey thats the theme from Robocop for gameboy.

I loved that game. That mp4 is immaculate.

DEJA VU

Remember the time Donald Trump showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?

I love you all Holla Forums. Wouldn't trade this ride for anything else.

The conditioning can be broken.

easily Trump's destruction of Jeb Bush

The movie was enjoyable and funny but overall is shit by how the last part still made Hitler the bad guy rather than telling the Germans to move on.

that moment will forever be the standard by which all future pathetic collapses of any kind will be judged

It's from Dilbert 3 by cboyardee. Here's a YouTube link and download links for max quality rips of all his Dilbert movies, and the MP3 he created.

He nuked his account long ago, sadly. The current YT reuploads look like ass, spread the rips I made far and wide, like Goatse's asshole.

mediafire.com/?fw3nd6tr31drqe3

mediafire.com/?24vsz6m0l1zls8t

One must be careful not to confuse necessary camouflage with intent. The "schizophrenic" impression those posters note would be easily produced by having bolt-on camouflage that's designed to feel off. Audiences watching the movie end up liking the parts where Hitler speaks and interacts with people, while the parts designed to sneak it past the "no praising the ebul nazis" laws stick out in their minds as alien and wrong-feeling.

In 300 hours of filming interaction with hundreds of ordinary Germans, the only negative interactions were with a cuck who was worried about the impression it would give, and a crazy woman who sounds crazy.

The film ends with Hitler literally saying he's part of every German's heart and he can't be killed, then links modern demonstrations to his re-appearance. After the audience has spend most of the movie liking, nodding along with, and watching him have positive interactions with their fellow citizens. Next time that audience sees a right-wing demonstration, they remember the feeling of being positive towards Hitler and the closing message that he's part of them. That's the kind of feeling that sits and quietly incubates.

The film reached #1 in the German box office. That is significant.

mein sides

As someone interested in cartography the picture is great.

I'm sad.
Otherwise, High Energy map.
this

What's the song in the drifting gif?

Spain is combined into France, and the Balkans are overlapping Anatolia. Spain is the "Arabian Nights" one

Who the hell is that guy? What's this from? It feels like a movie scene.

11/10

i looked up qla from the projection behind him and found out his name is dan pena

jewgle's your friend, user

Night of Fire

This is one of those times in history where we get to look back and our children will ask us, just as we asked our parents

Things like Kennedy being assassinated, then his assassin being assassinated, and his assassins assassin dying from lung cancer after a month in jail?
How we had to go to war with Vietnam?

Now our children will ask us

But unlike our fathers, we will be able to tell them we were fighting from the start.

I love you Dad, but you bought into too much bullshit at the time, and didn't realize it until you were an old man.
At least you're still voting for Trump

Oh shit. Triple dubs in the post number and ID.

Cap'd, check'd

Was the music real?

(ccbb99)
Multichecked, well said
Thank you, Holla Forums, for giving my mind a chance

I need to get laid before I do anything else
Fuck off Linux you don't know shit about shit you lucky fucking bastard

It was real in my mind.

hopefully it is one of those hitler clones from brazil

Prepare for a victory night.

no way look what i just found.
BANE?

Beautiful.

As someone who has been apart of the chans for a long while I too share this dream. To come together with all of our brothers and live in camaraderie. To love every NEET back to health showing them that they don't have to deal with constant rejection and failure. Watching them grow stronger each day mending their broken psyche from weakness to strength. Walking into the mead-hall to be warmed by the hearth in a cold winter. Entering to the sound of my brothers yelling faggot at the trap lovers while they tease them. The oldfags discussing the latest front in global dominion of the mind through memes. Sitting down to the hot meal to realize it is Wednesday night; The Evangelion fanatics are having their contest for who will be best girl for the next week (Misato actually won once last month. Can you believe it!) Yes my beloved brothers, I dream of the day.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Holy shit, she tore into them.

Every time

…hello rato

Because user, most people don't want to murder gays sadly.

Hello rato

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

fucking hell, I didn't recognize the fucking map until the boot

I am a south american, so I don't see too many close up maps of europe, but it is still shameful

NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA

he and Stefan Molyneux inspired me to just stop being a lazy faggot and follow my dreams, im now confident i will be a millionaire in 3 years

Thread theme lads.

Greetings from shitposter's Paradise.

GOOD LUCK TRUMP!

Funny how we were mostly edgylords posting gore on half/b/ a little bit more than a decade ago, now we are moral adults clinging to the hope that we can fix this decayed and degenerate society

KEK forgives you

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Thanks for helping me find purpose, you beautiful bastards. We'll fight alongside each other one day, I know it.

Nice try Schlomochaimgolbergstein

Is that what people usually do when voting in usa, stay in lines for what I can only guess is hours upon hours at an end? must keep alot of people away, I guess old people dont vote at all?

Nah old people are smart, they worth the voting booths so they can vote before the lines even form.

they work the voting booths*

That's the line outside a Trump rally.

hello rato

Does anyone have screencaps of the first Trump thread

9,000 hours of autism went into this thing: pastebin.com/0xigLMkB