HILLARY'S ELECTION PARTY IS BEING HOSTED ON TRUMP'S LAND

The Jacob Javits Convention Center, where Hillary Clinton is hosting her election night party, was built on land that none other than Donald J. motherfuckin' Trump sold to the city for it's construction.

These beautiful cosmic alignments are what I live for. Kek smiles upon this day.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6BaVz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

88 Dimensional Chess

that building should be razed tbh

All we need now is for it to turn out that they built that building after tearing down a psych ward/prison, which was built on an indian reservation, which was made atop a cemetary, and you'll have the most cursed and haunted spot in existence atm that Hillary is about to go to tomorrow.

Are you ready to find out over time how every single person who went there died one after another due to freak accidents or spooky shit, until Hillary is found ded due to spooky shit as well?

Three posts in and we've already hit trips of truth. Truly the gods favour us tonight.

Election night seems as good a time if any for such a razing

Planting a bomb will only kill her, brother, and end her suffering… until she gets to Hell, anyway. I would hope that Der Trumpenfuhrer would have the class and grace to ensure that the caterers provide her and her party with only the best in French cuisine, like paté foie gras mixed with the finest merde de chien.

is that french for bleach and ammonia? cuz that's a hell of a dish

You are ze barbarien, non? Non, mon ami, it ees ze finest of ze cuisine zat 'illary 'as earned!

Time travelling Trump buried a nuke there.

in all seriousness, she'll probably be eating pic related

Check'd.

How did that all fit in there???

Yes, well, dubs or not, I hope "measures" are taken.

Trump will blow it up like the kikes blew up the Twin Towers.

Fun fact: Hillary also cancelled the fireworks show she was planning for when she won.

archive.is/6BaVz

Is Hillary already celebrating her rigging victory?

DUDE WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT IMAGE
IT IS LITTERALY ON THE BACK OF EVERY DINER MENU IN MY AREA
AND WITH COMET PING PONG THUS COULD BE SOMTHING ELSE

I had my college graduation ceremony there

Also comic cons

Not only that, but Trump gave up control of his twitter account. You know what that means…

PRESIDENCY

Are you a New York user? A rare breed certainly. Do you think there's a chance New York could go red? I mean, ALL of upstate NY is red, so with just a decent chunk of NYC it could MAGA.

Is there enough Trump supporters there to make it happen? I feel like there's gotta be a pretty big chunk, considering it's his home state and how much Trump did for NYC

NYC checking in, I grew up in Albany.

If you made Long Island and NYC their own state (as you should) then the rest of New York would be hard red. Not even Albany could swing the rest of the state. All the gun control legislation that gets CONSTANTLY pushed into our state legislature is by this one fat dyke in NYC. She proposed a .50 cal ban, all sorts of other stuff. She's never been outside NYC except for Albany. I hope she dies soon.

wew

Bumping because it's election day

Oh France, I bet you could even make goose liver and dog shit sound elegant

The same way your head fitted inside your ass. photoshop