Newsweek DOES NOT CONFIRM STEAL

There is a special print edition of this issue ready to go, though as you can see here there are two editions in print and ready to go.

And?

Yeah but my Barnes and Noble as well as my grocery store has the "Madam President" one out on the racks already.
That's the issue, idiot, not that Newsweek has some sort of insider rigging info.

Duh. It's not like they're going to wait until after the election to print several million copies, it'd take too long to get them out there

The media has done a lot of shady shit lately, but isn't this kind of thing standard operating procedure?

Do you want me to drive back or something?
I might actually buy one for the Dewey beats Truman effect of it on Wednesday.

If you're not lying you definitely should. It'll be worth something someday when Trump wins.

Not having both on the shelves to increase profits.

It's not hard to brown-nose two people at once when you're two-faced.

The Hilldebeat ones will be collector's items. Someone should save one and send it to her while she rots in prison.

anons that didn`t know that making 2 editions with a different outcome each is a common practice in journalism should gas yourself

could just be blackpilling efforts, B&N is a beehive of cuckoldry

Definitely he's lying. If it were true he would have bought every copy to sell for megabucks after she loses.

Yeah. They also have obituaries ready so if Obongo or the Pope dies tomorrow they can broadcast it without having to read the wikipedia page first.

Last ditch gaslighting if not fake and gay. Even the pundits are starting to break down and realize clinton is done.

The President Trump issue of Newsweek will be its single best selling issue.

I'm buying multiple and framing. Fuck it. I'll support them one time

I want to drive down to Barnes and Noble now and check

jeez, he really looks like Ronnie in the top left pic.

they have hillary clinton looking like an angel lmao

Is there a readable edition of the Trump cover somewhere?

Yeah. It's hilarious how they have the light of some random galaxy behind her while Trump's background is just pitch-black.

That's no galaxy. It's just that she's standing in front of a stage light which is highlighting the noxious particulate matter expelled from her decrepit carcass.

This. OP's pic is way too low-res, which could easily conceal that it's a faked collage. Needs higher-resolutions, barcodes, and being physically held as an actual magazine and not just an image. We have that with the Hillary issue.

The comparable simplicity of the Trump image makes me suspicious.

It could simply be that the media is still biased against Trump, and don't put as much effort into it.

Low effort production still doesn't change the fact that there's nothing in OP's image that indicates an actual, physical magazine for Trump. We have plenty of proof already for Clinton's edition, and if OP (or anyone else) really does have physical access to Trump's editions then he should upload pictures that confirm it.

Requesting a Trump Pepe edit

That's just a clipped and resize from the OP using a shitty upscale algorithm. It's obvious from those jaggies. If you're going to troll then do a better job of it.

The Trump issue looks legitimate–I can make out some of the text on the OP pic. Still could be a shop though

I went to the trouble of making this fake twitter to fool you too.
twitter.com/Newsweek/status/795694606335770624

Then you should have just posted that link in the first fucking place instead of being a stupid faggot.

I like how the bright light behind her makes the whiskers on her chin stand out better.

tbh if they were smart they could've made 2 editions:
and then in a years time they could've used with the 2nd edition too and saved some trees. wasteful shame tbh.

Ha. Newsweek doesn't even produce Newsweek.

It's like playing a vidya RPG for the first time. You've read some reviews so you know what the possibilities are, but you haven't done a playthrough. So you really don't know what's in store. You're just hoping for the one you want.

What do you expect from the sort of rag that just throws shit together at the last second and hope it sticks. Like when they claimed that some random Japanese-American engineer was the inventor of Bitcoin, because his last name happened to be Nakamoto.

When the primary ?????? begin the candidacy of donald trump was, to many voters (republicans included) a mere right-wing curiosity at the fringe of the GOP ??????. A no-?????-barred fight that would eventually pick the successor to Barack Obama's ????? your presidency. But Trump defied the polls at every turn and as the (many)? wore on, many and more Americans began to believe Trump's Reaganesque slogan - Make America Great Again - ??? ??? then ??? an empty bit of campaign rhetoric. In fact, ???? rhetoric ???? to be the furthest thing from Trump's mind as he focused more and more ?????? ??? ???? - specifically calling on everyone from Washington elites to the most ????? of his supporters to take action again in a crooked system he believe had gone more than far enough.

As it turns out, the polls were wrong again. Millions of Americans agreed with Trump's frank and ??? assessment of the status quo and turned out ????? to take a chance on the first president in the history of our republic th be a true ????? without the slighest tidbit of political experience about him. What America needed wasn't more of the same political ???? or another Clinton in the White house. It needed someone who could bring a unique perspective to a uniquely broken system - the perspective of someone who has played the game at the highest levels and came out ??? ???? ahead. Through scandal after scandal hyped by what his surrogate ???? was a rigged ?????, Trump seemingly became the Teflon Donald and on November 8th 2016, he became President Elect.

Making his millions: before he ever thought of being called Mr. president, Donald Trump was focused on building his own empire.

Building his brand: After securing his fortune, Trump ???? into the public eye like never before, making his name synonymous with a gold standard.

A new kind of President:Donald Trump now above the fray of typical politicians by offering something entirely new to American voters and they loved him for it.

season
melee
eight-year

First 3 ????????

race
was more than just
mere rhetoric seemed
intensely on ???? (action?)

blunt
en masse
outsider
??????
10 figures
insisted(?)
media

ha more like they knew how terribly Hillary's last book sold and they want to get this crap off the floor as soon as possible

Continuing on, I still don't see anything from the Twitter that indicates proof of actual printed copies, though. Guess Newsweek/Topix seriously thought that Trump didn't have any chance, and thus never bothered printing his edition. Whether that indicates rigging or not is anyone's guess.

Is my internet/the site acting up or is there a LOT of question marks in these posts?

Why isn't Hillary the Bad+ ending?

Stepped

Yeah. First user wrote out the article with the ???? to represent the words he didn't get.

I filled in most of the ?????.

So, yes, welcome to the ? zone.

You're government is ????????? certain words probably.

user, I have something important to tell you, you need to know this:

????????????

??????????????
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

shut up. you're ruining a great tinfoil

Thank you fam, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Do we have a bigger scan of the Trump edition? Given they wrote stuff like 'muh misogyny' and 'muh glass ceiling' for Clinton, I'm curious to see what they've written for Trump

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot

In this type of situation they probably destroy the copies of whichever one lost and get reimbursed by Newsweek. Or else they pay half price, whichever.

Wew.

lel. Jeb would be a fucking blooper reel indeed.

what the shit

should have subcribed, goy.

I wouldn't worry about it, after all the US has very low inflation on paper
just fucking buy it you stupid goy

Yes it's very normal.

Friend of mine has a collection of McCain beat Obama magazines and newspapers.

Yeah for sports garbage they make shirts and hats for victories of both teams. They give the loser shirts to Africa lol.

Yeah, I'd be OK with this.

Typically contracts stipulate "proper" disposal of things like this.
Printers are usually being paid to ensure destruction of it.
Probably different for textiles though

I saw two threads Saturday evening & Sunday promoting the idea that Newsweek already knew in advance the result of the election and they only had one edition, the Madam President one. Lots of people told the ones who made these threads they were full of shit but nobody had a photo of the President Trump cover until now thanks to OP.

Then why were stores receiving advanced copies of only one of them.
Interesting they removed the ISBN serial from the Hillary one to shill 'it's totally nothing guise' too.