Paper on Zionism

My liberal black instructor wants me to write a paperon Zionism. I'm trying narrow my topic just overall world conspiracy to something more specific. I also need a few more sources. Can anyone be willing to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w&app=desktop
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/zion.html
archive.is/WEyhL
youtu.be/hVBDXSWOJSM
youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY
youtu.be/jY_IASYZny4
youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8&feature=youtu.be
noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TSR.HighlightsKeyPoints1.pdf
radioislam.org/islam/english/books/secrrel1/The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/SR2sample.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyJrMdwDv4&feature=youtu.be
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
books.google.com.au/books?redir_esc=y&id=iXbiAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q="from the brook of egypt to the euphrates"
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL-edc4nsbneXvnDvTsnDYlF7hip2OVdPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good and well-documented topic would be the terrorism at the foundation of the creation of the Israeli nation. Specifically, though… Not sure, maybe other anons know some more famous incidents, but if you just research Menachem Begin, Likud, the civil war, I mean… that'll be a start.

Source on pic?
Templar's?

Hmm. At first I was going to warn you to be careful about jeopardizing your degree, but if he's black, he'd probably enjoy learning about the jews' slave ships and any connection you can make from them to Zionism.

this

stoke the flames

Ooga booga man the jew man raciss

Your best bet is to show him as much information you can about early 20th century history being "influenced" by them. Who brokered what post-ww1 accords, who funded who into ww2, who (like another user said) started the Israel statehood and why.

Just remember that any anti-Semitism will turn off the prof try to be as factually argumentative as you can on the subject of zionism

He said that the paper would inevitably have "anti-antisemitism" but he said it would not bother him. I'm leaning towards writing it on the statehood of Israel. I already have 3 books that I checked out of the library. I got some dirty looks by the librarians.

From Theodore Hertzl to Context for the Balfour Declarations. That leaves out post great war.

Oh shit, yes! OP, Look up how badly black singers got jewed back in the day. There was even a Sopranos episode about how the jews would use them to make shekels and leave them with nothing.

Yet the facts of Jewish history place the exclusively spiritual dimension of tikkun under increasing strain. Lurianism was also always a powerful national myth, and its fervent vision of an end to degradation contained, explosively at its core, the violent messianic potential that erupted in Shabtaism. To spark this conflagration needed only a match. To make the transit from metaphoric to historic journey, from redemption of the soul to redemption of the people, from spiritual path to mass movement, eschatological thinking had to cross only the finest line. “The eruption of the volcano, when it came, was terrific.” Now the Messiah would redeem the people and Israel would fulfill its destiny in the world. Zvi’s mentor, interlocutor, and interpreter, Nathan of Gaza, was explicit that evil was at once mystical and political. The forces of evil were present not only in the demonic powers of the Kabbalah, but also in the rule of tyranny on earth, in the profane history of the world, and in “Israel’s exile among ‘Edom’ and ‘Ishmael’.” Even for those like Maimonides who rejected messianism in its acute form, the only difference between this aeon and the days of the Messiah was “the subjection [of Israel] to the nations.”
Massively overdetermined as a concept, tikkun (mending, restoration, reintegration) is therefore called upon to do a great deal of psychic and political work: restoring the Godhead to itself; returning the people of Israel to Palestine; and—in one version of Zionism, which sees itself as redemptive, not just for the Jews, but for all of humanity—gathering the scattered fragments, the divine sparks, of the vessels that have shattered across the face of the whole world. What, it seems fair to ask, is the price of the cosmic destiny with which the nation has burdened itself? The judgment on the non-Jew at least is clear. The Gentile nations have abandoned the task entrusted to Adam; their souls stem from the sphere of evil. Only the Jews can redeem the dross of the world.

Here is an Info dump for you OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w&app=desktop

Thank you guys! I just need a few more ebook sources I should have the thesis done in no time. I want to have my first draft done before MAGA time tomorrow.

Do it on zionist dogma influencing israeli attitudes toward ethiopian (black) jews. Then he'll be stuck between hating jews or betraying his race.

Bring this up and get kicked out.

King David Hotel bombing.

>wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

the best website ever for redpilling the negroids of the truth of the jews and slavery.

i dont exactly know how you can make this relevant to your zionism paper but a liberal black professor but do as this user said

If you want to pander, focus on criticizing Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Leftists love that shit.
If you want to redpill, fucking don't bother. He's a nigger in academia, his entire existence depends on AA and gibs, you will not reach him.

If Captain Benjamin Sisko doesn't convince the prof, nothing will.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/zion.html

1. pick a few of the names on the right
2. look up essays they wrote
3. write an essay based on what they wrote

If you want to include rightist themes, contrast Jabotinsky with the cucks

Make sure to include something in there about jews not being white.
Maybe something along the lines of: Many think whites owned the slaving businesses but it wasn't Anglo white people but instead were Jewish.

Just submit this by email

Oops I meant this

say its a good think and black people did it first because they are the first jews, mention nation of islam or w/e. get an A.

never ever EVER speak your mind to a professor.

This.

Many blacks are aware of the jewish question. The problem is that they think "dey white". Of course, they don't make the connection seeing Tim Wise and his "white like me" public image, an identity of course, which is quickly exchanged for "jewish" when he needs to quickly retreat and set up a victim identity or alibi.

If blacks would be able to see that whiteness is more than just skin color, they'd quickly awaken to the JQ. However, when they are so easily rallied against us by the jews, the race baiting allows jews to slip away unnoticed all the time, blaming their crimes on "white people".

Don't know how relevant this is but I'll post my black redpills.

archive.is/WEyhL
youtu.be/hVBDXSWOJSM
youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY
youtu.be/jY_IASYZny4
youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8&feature=youtu.be
noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TSR.HighlightsKeyPoints1.pdf
radioislam.org/islam/english/books/secrrel1/The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/SR2sample.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyJrMdwDv4&feature=youtu.be

Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism and the creation of the state of Israel, wrote that the area of the Jewish state stretched “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates”.
This includes all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

Don't know if you'll be able to make a non-'reaching' connection, but you should also try to mention Zionist youth camps like Habonim Dror that gives young jews trips to Israel to work for the IDF and MOSSAD for a year- whoops, i mean 'military training, working on kibbutz, and 'leadership training'' (look up the term 'shnat').

Also the fact that the BESA think-tank that does contract work for NATO and the Israeli government thinks that ISIS shouldn't be destroyed, because they “can be a useful tool in undermining” Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia.

(((Curious))) sidenote - I was gonna link you to the google books page in my screenshot but they seemed to have removed that page from the previews section.
Let me know if it's just me: books.google.com.au/books?redir_esc=y&id=iXbiAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q="from the brook of egypt to the euphrates"

Unless you're ready to show your power level and ruin your chances for a career, lie. It's better to prepare for the DOTR instead.

Write about all the failed messiahs and how they tried to overthrow goyim many times over history. Also make the link between the people who created communism and how many of them based their ideas on Zionism.

Thank you for this. Appreciate the time everyone took to help me. I will not fail you guys.

I've got a bit from an old thread about AIPAC I'll dump in a sec

This would probably give you some good information.

natsummit.org/program.htm

Stoke the flames.

Mention African historian Tony Martin and his discovery of Jewish involvement and domination of the African slave trade.

Paraphrase the Goy Guide to History by Michael jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL-edc4nsbneXvnDvTsnDYlF7hip2OVdPU