What the fuck

And this has just been in the past few weeks (I'm a newfag)

What the fuck is even real anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

memecenter.com/fun/6409623/le-political-maymay
counterpunch.org/2016/03/11/clintons-contras-and-cocaine/
archive.is/E3qd5
counterpunch.org/2016/11/04/air-cocaine-the-wild-true-story-of-drug-running-arms-smuggling-and-contras-at-a-small-airstrip-in-clintons-arkansas/
archive.is/UAEDi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_of_Light
memecenter.com/fun/7001927/do-these-people-ever-think-about-why-trump-won
memecenter.com/fun/7000501/can-amp-039-t-stump-won-amp-039-t-stump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current year plus one is year zero for the age of Kek and the beginning of the Trump Dynasty.

Praise Kek

This is all in your mind.
You were admitted into a psychiatric hospital 3 months ago and have been heavily drugged for a few weeks now.
Wake up, user.

This is just the beginning.

You have no idea how WILD every thing will be next year. You think this year of the fire monkey was crazy?
CY+2 YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA

well, its been going on for about two years really, ever since we got confident in our memery. Old and newfags alike, just ask yourself:

2 years ago, back when the race was basically confirmed to be Jeb v Hillary with a focus on Transgender rights, did you ever think we would be debating the survival of our race, uncovering a pedo ring ran by openly antiwhite enemies, dominating online conversations to the point of being targetted explicitly by a major party and candidate, and ironically then unironically practicing magic and worshipping an egyptian chaos frog god?

Did you think we would be having this much fun?

Something went horribly horribly right

Honestly, I didn't see this coming.
It's been a wonderful ride though. We broke the conditioning and woke up. An entire world of corruption and evil is ahead of us, waiting to be conquered and laughed at. The fire cock is going to be amazing.
I will miss Trumps daily bantz, but the salt that will be harvested from the inauguration where onigger has to watch Trump take the oath will power us for centuries.
dis gon be gud.

TAKE THE REINS OF THE UNIVERSE

By 2025 the world will be unrecognizable.

And when things have gone so crazy that normies are talking like us, we'll have our Race War.

post yfw Hillary cancelled her fireworks because she knows her poll rigging didn't do shit, hence the assassination attempt in Reno.

Can this stupid cunt get anything right?

cuntfirmed

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Calendar systems start at 1 not 0, as in the 1st year.

So forget 2016 AD (Anno Domini), this is now 1 ACY (After Current Year).

Hillary always had brain damage.

I really never thought how 2016 would turn out. 2015 was crazy enough but Current Year+1 is that x10. I never would've though I would be memeing a reality TV star business man into the highest office in the land with the power of a resurrected ancient Egyptian god to ultimately collapse the biggest conspiracy that has been propped up since the start of the 20th Century.

(Checked)
It's both the fact that Hillary has reached previously unseen levels of incompetence, and that Donald Trump is truly unstumpable

I'm gonna miss this thing we had, we may have been living through painful years with a lot of blackpills but at least we had fun trying to destroy the SJWs and kikes. I'm gonna miss all the fun we had together during this election.

(checked)
HEIL VICTORY!!

Don´t speak like it is ending, it is just beginning.

Sorry, we would be memeing.

Stop blueballing me, muriclaps. I want to see heads roll, do not disappoint me

I remember posting this in at the very end of 2015 feeling that 2016 would be a nice year and I'm very glad to say I was right

They're the modern day pharisees, but Kek is a god of reality, chaos, and the method behind chaos.
That's why only good people (aka, bad goyim) are blessed by him.

(checked)
Your digits prove what is already known. She's fucked, she's fucking fucked and she will lose.

Now that you mention CHIM. This truly is some Morrowind/Kirkbride shit.

The following is a random keyword the ADL monitors: gas the kikes

You died in that car crash.

this picture would be funnier if it said 5% chance to hit.

A lot of screeching, self-indulgent women are convinced that the world is going to end tomorrow. Autists from every walk of life an every part of the world, connected in many cases only anonymously through imported cartoon imageboards are hyped up as a global threat by hysterical journalists who are supposedly paid their big comfy salaries for doing in-depth research and making tangible assessments, as well as the candidate they're trying to prop up. Every attempt at directly framing us as an evil menace by entertainment backfires with lots of meme potential. So many minor happenings are puns and pre-existing meme jokes coming true. More and more people who would have been full-on Bernouts or Johnson voters a year ago are going full 1488 now. Face it, reality as you know it has long collapsed. Gods and magic are now real, the ruling parasites we fight are secretly dnd-cannon-fodder tier cultists who worship a semitic ox god, while a semitic frog god is helping us overthrow said parasites.

I cant tell if this was overt and elaborate D&C, or youre just an edgykid who couldnt go one post without trying to start shit about something you dont understand.

pretty sure we are also in a dragon break, and that all the previously split realities (berenstain, bernstein, etc)have converged into one, that one reality (the host reality, if you will) is trump's world.

The reign of Trump will start next year, it is then that we should start counting.

Case in point.

Kek isn't a semitic frog god. He's Egyptian.

Hillary confirmed dark occultist satanic queen witch whore of Babylon who has autism

What if I told you that a thousand monkeys banging away on a thousand keyboards will not create the complete works of Shakespeare, but will instead mold reality so that Shakespeare never existed, or was from Mars, or was a woman? What if I told you there was no such man as Shakespeare until just now when I made him up, and the belief of a thousand monkeys caused him and his plays to retroactively spring to life?

Kek by the pool in classic 90's album

nice strawman, but i didnt say shit about your hypothesis, i responded solely to the one line written exclusively to piss people off for no fucking reason, what better proof that you are a shill then you continuing on this line of dialogue whilst bumping the thread.

If you spent less time studying the elder scrolls like a permavirgin and more time studying your own world's history maybe you wouldnt feel the urge to make every fucking post on this board a strawman to start arguments.

Yes, sorry, my bad. Thought all these north-african/middle eastern deities were part of the same spectrum.

Literally doesn't matter unless the normie knows.

Doesn't matter unless the normie knows.

Alright.

(checked and heiled)

SHADILAY

Its amazing how a book founded on fighting the jews is so easily distorted, mocked, and reviled on Holla Forums…its almost like a percentage of the population on Holla Forums is so stupid they will believe any random thing CTR pushes about the historically preferred religion on the board.

I honestly can't believe that we are defeating a secret society originating from Babylon, over 6 thousand years ago, whose end goal is global communist NWO with the help of a crudely drawn frog and a God-Emperor of Bantz.
If tomorrow is the starting age of a Galactic Empire I volunteer to explore some galactic Ayyrian pussy.

She is way pass her bedtime

Their magic is powered by child sacrifice and tries to control everything.
Our magic is powered by shitposting, laughter, and chaos.
They have the rule of law, we have the second law of thermodynamics.

Shadilay, user.

HAPPENING NOW

Why is a naked Pepe spinning around in a jew-prism?

Reminder that Hitler did most of the work and that we're the continuity of the NSDAP.

I watched Shutter Island the other night because this is EXACTLY what it was starting to seem like.

Who would have known this this would be an accurate description of said year

Heil'd

Fucking this. Come back with your shields or on them.

its called a merkaba and you should definitely look into it, its fucking weird.

KKK
KEK
==KKK=

I'm a failure.

(checking dubs that checked Hitler dubs)

Build it, user!

Only 24 hours left my newfriend

It's going to be okay right anons? At least I can look forward to Trump winning?

kek is very real

Yeah don't worry, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE WOMEN GREAT AGAIN

He's One of Eight you dummy, and that's just within the Ogdoad. He's the Herald of ALL the Old Gods, and when we're through, we'll be neck-deep in the greatest Golden Age since Antiquity.

Who cares about what some random cunt has to say? You're a man, there's millions of bitches like her out there but only one of you. Chin up and erection pointing forward, that's how we make this country great again.

it's a numbers game user

Enough fish in the sea user, I know that feel. But don't feel bad because of it user, it happens to the best of us. If you keep your head up and keep staying positive you will swim in pussy

=YEAR ZERO=
=FOR THE IMPERIUM=
=FOR THE EMPEROR=

Wow I fucked that up. Fucking Mondays, I swear.

Edit:

YEAR ZERO
FOR THE IMPERIUM
FOR THE EMPEROR

(checked)
Who the fuck cares about fish when you should be going for the mermaid?

this guy gets it.

if you spend more than an hour a week with a person, why the fuck are you asking them out? Even if it worked, youd be broken up by the end of the year.

Reread that fam.

Where else does one find grills? Maybe church?

Wait wasn't the mermaid a cuck though?

Oh come on, just because one of them was a
-
Oh shit you might be right

Exactly. Pic related is best girl.

This year is getting weirder and weirder

I think it's hilarious that Doctor Strange came out just recently as well. Because of how truncated the explanation of mysticism is for adhering to movie convention, it actually doesn't do half bad as a direct primer into the esoteric for normies.

We're going off the deep end lads.

It's almost as if you don't even WANT to repopulate the white race.

You know I noticed this as well. It was quite possibly the best explanation for the simple folk as to the philosophy of "reality is that which you make of it."

It's like you took a deep dose of homosexuality.

HEIL

B-but I'm into vanilla role reversal
Too much for my blood pressure

Just that, Steins;Gate and Gurren Lagann should be enough to set someone free with enough focus, or at least get started on the path to the next stage. Once you start chewing on the concepts of der Wille zur Macht and meaning transcending time, the pieces start falling into place.

fucking saved

what the fuck
what the fuck
what the fuck
GAS GAS GAS

meme america great again

BLOOD MUST FLOW

work and working out, doesnt matter, my point was you spent more than an hour a week.

Ive heard church is a good source, but ive never done it, i dont even go to church, but the christians i know always seem to meet there.

bars are also bad, if youre a chick at a bar, youre there for one of three reasons:
you are a disaster
you are a slut
you work there

and if she works there, shes likely both a disaster and a slut

Probably the best way to meet chicks is at random places in public, just anywhere that gives a clue to her personality.
Check the surroundings, cafes and bookstores are pretty good, coffee implies shes trying to get something done, books imply shes trying to increase her knowledge base, check the books shes reading if you can too, if she has an open mug, like an espresso, you know that girl is serious about some shit and she either finds the energy more important than the taste, or has a fine enough palate to appreciate what lies beyond the bitter exterior of that doppio.

If shes not drinking a strong, bold coffee, or reading a history book, you should make sure shes with at least one friend, not only does singling her out among friends make her feel more attractive than them, but shell feel safer than being all alone and getting accosted by some chad.

If you have a commons area in town, usually youll find a ton of potential dates all over the place.

If you dont have any of that, go to a small business to shop once a week, usually theres some cute girl there whos parents own the place (if she owns it shes likely married, so forget about it) and youll have juuuust enough time to rub off some personality with smalltalk during your checking out to start getting her interest, shell let you know, believe me. Then even if you get rejected its nothing, either stop shopping there or just deal with it during the short moments you interact at checkout.

most importantly though, dont let anything get to you, act as if a rejection was just a minor inconvenience, not only because it makes you feel better, but because it will impress her, however, if she then accepts your offer AFTER rejecting, DO NOT FALL FOR IT, that means she will be testing your shit every other time you speak, and even if you can keep up, its tiring as fuck.

HEILED

Not entirely wrong. Both North African language families and Semitic tongues belong to the same linguistic superfamily, the Afro-Asiatic one. They have common cultural roots but the Semites are the most subversive, corrupt and inbred among the Afro-Asiatic people, even the best of them, the Assyrians, did subvert, usurped and ultimately destroyed their Sumerian predecessors.

You forgot the disclaimer that none of this applies to women in either hemisphere.

says the jackass who got rejected by his workout mate and cried about it on Holla Forums

hollywood courting doesnt work, get over it.

At least I've asked a woman out before.

Its amazing how hard youll defend your failure. This isnt your fucking blog, so if you cant take criticism dont cry about your troubles to us.

I'm not the retard raging on an anime board because someone blew you the fuck out on women.

What manga are those?

You're both equally autistic.

fucking hue, you best you had was "that isnt how it works" and now youre giving yourself credit for it.
are you even from here? I think i hear reddit calling for you, maybe go snag some upvotes from your proxy accounts :^)

Too bad trips got wasted on an underage.

It's like the chans have been working towards this moment without realizing it for at least the last 10 years. From pedowood to the NSA to George Soros. We are destined for victory.

too bad youve been given yet another reason to be jealous.
also too bad you dont know how to sage, it really shows how new you are.

"merkaba" is an invented mystico-cretinoid neo-bullshitterism to describe the first stellation of the tetrahedron

they can't even get the basic geometric properties right

they haven't noticed that the vertex of the star make a cube, for instance

I genuinely thought it was new age garbage until a podcast i listen to was making jokes about it, and one of the hosts brought up that its part of ancient jewish mysticism.

Sooooo, Trump confirmed Vivec/Talos?
Fuck yes, what are we then? Daedric cultists? Sheogorath/Jiggalag does fit in the theme of Kek (Chaos/Order etc.)

Your waifu a shit user.

Good taste

(checked)
I know user. Soon God Emperor will reward our loyalty by making monster girls real.

My face for Trump election

But only the good ones, right?

Hopefully.

I've been automatically working on a Calendar for Kek not gonna lie

Based on the date His influence was first discovered late last November

Nice.

Autism is Kek's choicest gift, and our greatest asset

Not even joking too, autists have a fascination with calendars

Did someone say
MAKE MOSTER GIRLS REAL?

There's no arguing with Fuhrertrips.

>mfw I'll never be a deva!girl

why argue at all? We know who is the best monster girl.

I wasn't expecting that shit. Thankfully I have a waifu now so this shit is behind me.

>mfw there are sub beta plebs arguing that the obviously non-virgin SMpiderslut or HORSE PUSSY might be best girl

You think I expected to get an erection from half snake girls? Think again fucker.
Also read the manga, its beter than anime (and mostly uncensored)

Checked.

But honestly I always popped boners as a kid to MG NPCs from vidya.

Just waiting for anime valhallah tbh lad

we'll all be there

although, can heaven truly be any better than the furious WINNING we will be experiencing?

Never played such games, only recently did I play trough mgq 1-3. Twas good.

>being suprised cuck plebs like ntr horsepussy

Cant wait user. Cant wait. Ill meet you all in weebhalla

we are the true (((chosen)))

Fuck off snekcucks

This is frog territory

Nice trip dubs, user.

Fuck… Thats a powerfull message.
brb stealing a me 109 and ramming a cessna

(you)

You're forgetting Californiacation and other subtle and obscure memetic 90's songs.
SHADILAY
Trump & Tesla
Time Travel
Multiple suicides with barbells, all related Clinton.
Carl the cuck.
BLM
Worst Korea's 8 Goddess Cabal controlling their President.
Mudslime happenings
WWIII
and more.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY WAS NOT DISSAPOINTING
The ride however is not over.
The ride will never be over.

keket is a snek

The Frog's female aspect is a snek. Read more Egyptian lore, cause only Jews and Niggers fear serpents.

WALL, nao! Jobs, healthcare, space program. Cubs repeat, all that good stuff.

Hildog is going to crawl in a hole and die. She's got like 6 months left.

sheogorath cultists - the "watch the world burn" memers

jyggalag cultists - the deus vulters

hiricine cultists - those in between, not seeking destruction, not caring for order, their goal is the fight itself.

fuck that snake is cute

I'm seriously drunk but im starting to think that we are really memeing all these different things into reality by the will of Kek. From monster girls, inwo card game to elder scrolls autistic kirkbride mace of molag baal=penis lore. Ffs Moloch=molag, all that we need is for oblivion gates to start opening. also werent a shit-ton of egyptian gods actually half animal, half human?

Really user?

Fix up, look sharp.

pls no bully

Let's help this poor user.

Remember Ammit is in on this too.

wait what monstergirls got memed into reality?

Fucking pleb.

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor
for one.

i dont mean myths, every civilization has monstergirl myths

Check'd. Nice trip-dubs.

I don't know too much about Ammit, but Kek obviously confirms.

G-Gonna need the name of those mods

HEIL

I haven't touched Skyrim in years so I never got to play around with those either.

PURGE! LEAVE NONE OF THESE SCUM ALIVE LET THEM DIE IN HELLFIRE!

You know, there's a reason you have balls that produce sperm 24/7 and libido that makes you check out multiple women. It's because you're not limited to one woman. The woman is the one that wants to keep the man around for security.

Faggotry has always been the same depraved shit it is now. It's a symptom of mental illness, and the "it's about the love" meme only applies to a tiny minority of them. Not all of them are absolute scum, but if you're gassing fags you're only going to catch the big fags who fuck 3000 men in a year, so it doesn't matter.

That's [sand]nigger logic, the kind that will keep you trapped here. The non-subhuman has but one love.

I've seen some actually redpilled shit on memecenter, some cuck/pol/ tier stuff almost.

memecenter.com/fun/6409623/le-political-maymay

I want to know too.

You would have an easier time spreading Holla Forums influence in memecenter than you would in reddit, because it's smaller, more closed off, and the ultimate judging factor is how lulzy people find it.

It's a more politically incorrect imgur is what i'm saying.

Time machines, son.

I can't help but wonder if this is actually the most sane timeline that Trump wins in, and if others are even more chaotic..

Give me the right music and i find a spot to move the earth.

I'm a pessimist. If Trump actually wins I will be fucking amazed. I think it'd be great if he did and I want to believe but I would not bet on it.

It's a shame, I just wonder what kind of hell we will have if he loses. My personal gut feeling is that Hillary will win but she won't be in the race in 2020.

Does it come with train pictures?

It would accelerate a split in the GOP and possibly even the democrats as both parties realize that demographics actually have hit the tipping point. Everything would re-align.

I can wait another day before potentially having to speculate on that though.

There aren't only faggots, if you didn't notice. The forum is about cannibalism.

Heil'd, Praise Kek

Are you PUMPED user?

How do you copulate?

Jesus fucking christ

That's a lie

Skyrim? Please, morrowind is where all the GOOD erotic mods are

FUCKING BARBARIC

I feel like we somehow tore open a hole in reality and slipped into another timeline without even realizing it. In our old timeline the West and whites as a race continue their slow decline into nothingness. A footnote in history, whispers of myth forgotten in the passage of time.

But we somehow managed to escape. We're in a reality of our own creation now, our destiny is once again ours. Maybe this is all wishful thinking, maybe our doom does in fact lie right around the corner.

Regardless, it is quite a time to be alive. We were the vanguard of true change, the tip of the counterattack. What comes next only time will tell but I'm glad to have met you all.

Heiling intensifies

All I knew was that I wasn't going to let the kikes keep getting away with this shit.

I vowed to myself that they'd all pay, and I won't rest until the last one swings. The ride never ends, but there'll eventually be an end to the kikes.

First image is Baki Dou. I have no words to describe that series. Have a few images instead.

That fabric flap at the front is there for a reason

Current Year is a meme.
Memes are viruses.
Viruses are numbered by outbreak/patient.

Hence, Current Year Zero aka Patient Zero.

We're in CY 1.
CY 2 is around the corner.

only derail I see is you. Looks like someone's point didn't emerge, and it probably didn't enter either
shadilay and move on nimrod

Lads just stick with the original system.

2015 (the end of the last vestiges of normalcy, and when the meme was discovered) = CY. We are now in CY+1, about to be CY+2

not even sure if i wanna wake up, unless the real world is even better

This year is the current year, Trump's victory will break the cycle of current years and will bring us year 1 after the current year. Otherwise next year will be the current year too and we will have to wait for another chance to break out.

and yet it doenst make any diference

Why are you drunk now? That's for after
LOU DUBS CAN NOW PROJECT TRUMP VICTORY

dank ass pepe merkaba, saved

and not to mention

Im sick of all the negativity. Trump is gonna fuckin CRUSH HER.
Dont we have more people voting for Trump than either Bush??

People expect the rigging to be so bad that hillary gets more votes than there are americans.
I expect the rigging to be pretty fucking bad and im thinking they will pull a "wow so close"

Ha, my friend and I watched this on New Years Eve. What a year it's been. Let's put Current Year +1 to bed on a good note.

No, it only implicated some members of her staff. Bill's little adventures on the Lolita Express are another matter entirely unless I'm missing something.

Becouse Im an alcoholic eastern european user. Its tradition.

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

I'm drunk too, and it's almost 6 AM here in Cali. Going to vote in a couple of hours.

mein gott

A frog is fine too.

Is this a real cornsnake or is the image color manipulated?

Those Dubs, Trips and double dubs are signs of Kek

HNNNNNGH

BURN THEM ALL ALIVE

Monster girl is one step away from furry. Gas yourself

As in the slang for a spit-roasted human body?

Lol no. If it has a snout its out. That's how it works. Mg's are dedicated, loyal, will never cheat on you and there's one for everyone's taste

I've always wanted one that has the top of a woman and the lower body of a woman.

But that's not a monstergirl, that's 100% a monster!

MGTOW pls go

There is a zombie, a cyclops and an ogre

We can have cyclopes?

I choose Leela.

But user, that would just make it all monster

kek

What's that gif from?

looks like Boardwalk Empire.

I wanna play this game

Besiege

it is dont watch the show though cucked to fuck and i mean that in a literal sense there is a cuck scene in one of the later seasons

good gawd newfag, you can't even begin to grasp it.
The whole Common Core thing goes to even worse places.
A lot of these things prove beyond a shadow of a doubt there is a literal grand plan and many of these profiteers pick out of the same cookie jars. The incest isn't only between family members, it's downright corporate!
The short short version tho, is that their greatest ruse was convincing everyone ("The normies") that Bush was their only ace, that the Carlyle group was the extent of it. But Clinton's unvealed the whole charade!

Nope, consider this, (((they))) put over 70 years of work into this.
Ready to hand her the world on a plate because she can suck up all the heat and they stay invisible.
She fucked up the most open&shut false election in the entire world and wound up pilling over half the population

They're all kicking themselves for picking this bloodthirsty retard hick to safeguard their drug running ops. there's something those LARPy pagunz that think themselves vampires always mention about "respecting the blood" and I'm pretty sure pouring it all on a craps table to bathe a naked faggot in is nowhere near respecting. We now see exactly where unchecked degeneracy leads, the incompetent arrogant product of believing yourself above life itself. Even degeneracy needs appropriate moderation. The aztecs became retarded enough to believe a mere literal man was god, and now we see the same with Clinton's worshipers, and amongst Clinton's inner circle the vain self-worship of the Rothschilds. This whole "cult of self" applies to pretty much the entire spectrum of leftism/social justice now, really. Also a good argument against "melting pot anything" as what were once obvious ideological distinctions is an unrecognisable, indecipherable slush of piecemeal ritual and subhuman low-info belief structures.

btw, don't forget about the drug running in MENA goys, that opens the key back to busting it wide open, that's why people keep getting offed over it
Definitively links Reagan/Clinton/Bush at the hip forever.
counterpunch.org/2016/03/11/clintons-contras-and-cocaine/ archive.is/E3qd5
counterpunch.org/2016/11/04/air-cocaine-the-wild-true-story-of-drug-running-arms-smuggling-and-contras-at-a-small-airstrip-in-clintons-arkansas/ archive.is/UAEDi

Then that would just be X-com.

begone, ye kike in kek klothing
You may not be the first in line, but your day comes as well.

I'm a newfag that was brought in by Gamergate. Now I'm performing geopolitical manipulation through shitposting. ALL I WANTED WAS TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Oh, yep, I recognise that slut.
It's a damn shame they couldn't keep that show to just Nucky and the politics, it should be the full show not 15 minutes and then a near-hour parade of degenerates. Criminal misuse of Buscemi there.
And they wrote out the warcripple, and had Darmiady get killed. Wow, way to fuck your own show into obscurity, fuckwits. Pandering to the LCD there.
Such a waste of good writing, all!

What in the hell is that board anyway? They're old farts talking like 15 year old edgelords. Is this some Folsom street shit?

Some jap wackiness I can't remember the origin of. Western mermaids are actually >raep
(see: pirates of the Caribbean for most recent example, she-creature was also p good for it)
Even with the nip Nereids tho there's still many better choices to look into!
Just don't cheat on them yourself! Ho ho, some like Eva can be pretty vengeful!

WE'VE GOT FUCKIN' MEMES

Source on the gif

That user had more to share.

Its school day kiddo
Go do your homework

That's a Crowleyan Cake of Light user, made with dead child's blood and menstrual fluids to serve as a eucharist. It's worse than you thought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_of_Light

The fuck is wrong with cannibals?

Jesus fucking Christ get your DEGENERATE pedo anime Holla Forums tier bullshit OUTTA MY BOARD REE

CHECKED

HOLY FUCK I WATCH SHUTTER ISLAND THE OTHER NIGHT TOO AND THATs WHAT I THOUGHT TOO. Seriously, i believe its residual damage from social justice overexposure. We are both fine user

capital letters
aryan waifu tax

Every antecedent year would be year 1, because it would be one year after the expiration of current year.

Akkadians* and Sumerians shared culture, mythology, traditiins and language. Sumerians took from the Akkadians just like the Akkadians took from the Sumerians. Akkadian and Sumerian were sprachbund. The Assyrian state came later, although they were Akkadian stock. This "Akkadians subverted the Sumerians" meme is outdated and false

Most can't believe it, because they can't imagine it and they can't see it. You need to be able to see to open a glitch in the image. Once you have that, it is only a matter of time before you are able to exit and enter at will

Remember,

There is no spoon.

Praise kek

All I've learned though this election cycle is for politicians to never mess with Holla Forums. Some crazy scary digging skills you have and this election has proven no matter how much backing you have like Hillary and Jeb did, no amount of media and money and corporate support can save you from the meme magic. All politicians need to know that Holla Forums is the only way now and looking at the way the future, generation Z is heading in their conservative habits, it's going to be even bumpier a ride. tl;dr Holla Forums is always right

==Redtext==KEK HAS SPOKEN

someone make some OC reply to the "this country doesn't belong to you racists"

Whyat is in this tread,

They're becoming redpilled a lot more than other shitty meme sites, why worry?

memecenter.com/fun/7001927/do-these-people-ever-think-about-why-trump-won
memecenter.com/fun/7000501/can-amp-039-t-stump-won-amp-039-t-stump

Finland is real.
t. polite sage

So did Odysseus. that did not prevent him from dicking Circe and Nausica.

Not going to ask how you have these. Just going to offer you a quick, clean, painless death when my purge squad shows up.

Yes, user. It is called PRAXIS. Read thousands of pages of Marxist literature and you get a hint of what it is from their own writings. But absent initiation into their secret councils, you have to deduce the rest of the meaning from the actions and events you witness in the world around you, shit they try to present as being spontaneous but was carefully crafted over decades.

By electing Trump, we managed to derail Praxis, and if we keep the push on then shutting it down or marginalizing it to levels where it can be ignored is a strong possibility.
The last time Praxis was derailed like this was during the student uprisings in France during the 60s, but it reformed as this SJW shit largely thanks to the post-structuralist writings of (((Derrida))) et al. Before that, Hitler's Germany took it on head first.
When you've completed your investigations you'll start to understand that the people behind this are Kabbalists (literally where we got the word Cabal from) on some insane quest to work Tikkun Olam to reunite the splintered soul of Adam to realize Heaven on Earth. And they don't care how many people die and suffer in the process.

Shit like Star Trek has been a big vehicle for tikkun olam brainwashing. Star Trek 6 Undiscovered Country, a Klingon moon named Praxis blows up and the shockwaves of the explosion set off a chain reaction of events.

A lot like 9/11.

I didn't want to make anime real like this!

When you cut loose, anything is possible.
Even mass suicide, to which Jamestown is just a picnic.

If it weren't for the internet, we would currently be maximum one year from a nuclear war.

Stop shitting your pants and start creating a new reality like we just did with Trump. This was just the beginning. If that scares you, git the fuck outta here before we meme Godzilla into reality. This is not a game. We administrators. We haev gret responsbliti.

FAGGOT