New O'Keefe Video- Journalist in shitskin digusise offered huma vote

Was this the bomb he mentioned yesterday?

Video Description- In this video, a Project Veritas journalist is offered Huma Abedin's ballot while dressed in full burka in New York City. Alan Schulkin, a Democratic Elections Commissioner in NYC explains how voter fraud can be committed when people wear burkas inside polling locations on Election Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hggabHmAdxY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/795692052675776512
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/795693343988707332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew

thats pretty flagrant

Bump

Anons should dust off their Halloween nun costumes and go vote for Trump a few dozen times.

holy shit

DEUS AKBAR !

Why not use a burka and do it in a city center?

is this a real video?

Maybe they just upload the smaller videos on this channel, both twitter accounts associated with keefe and veritas tweeted about it.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/795692052675776512

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/795693343988707332

I think its O'Keefe's personal channel, since both his twitter and the associated twitter are tweeting same shit, and the website is just o'keefe stuff.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahHHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

kek

This is good and everything, but not quite the "Hillary and Huma dancing naked around the sabbat cauldron full of children" I think we were all hoping for.

This is great because it plays the real fear actual US citizens have of ninja bitches: we don't know who the fuck is under the mask so we don't fucking trust them. Keep fantasizing about secret occult orgy pics there CTR. Keep trying to push us into the dark where we can't see.

if the Bohemian grove showed anything its that occult shit does not penetrate the average goys brain

bumping this

Muslims need to denounce their religion or go back.

I changed my mind. Fuck those dubs. They just need to go back.

holy shit witnessed

If this is true, then casting a vote is a meaningless act. Anyone can vote as many times as they can get away with.

Is that fucking Moonman at 2:50?

oh fug

related

THE DUBS BRINGETH AND THE DUBS TAKETH AWAY

bump

if that shit broke out 100 years ago there would've been a purge that would have made Stalin look like Jimmy Carter.