Hellcat: #13-16, because someone had to

Hello there, a while back an user started storytiming the various issues of Kate Leths latest run of Marvels Hellcat. A work much adored by all for its beautiful illustration, witty dialogue and gripping plots.

Then that user disappeared, but Hellcat continued in his absence. Even worse, it was recently announced that the series was going to end with issue 17!

Since Hellcat user still doesn't seem to have returned I'm going to drop issues 13 to 16 in one fell swoop.

Now I don't have the recap screencap collages that Hellcat user stuck at the start of every thread but to sum up the previous issues: Black Cat is fighting Patsy Walker because she seems to think that Hellcat is a super hero. Black Cat recuits a gang of minor vandals to join her in stealing some claws that let her mind control anyone she swipes.

As a result we've got Hellcat, an Ex-X-Man and Walkers bisexual gay BFF fighitng Black Cat, a group of girls including the bi BFFs ex-girlfriend and Bag Lady.

Anyway, shit happens and Patsy gets stabbed in the shoulder. Obviously this is a serious, life-threatening injury.

The vampire mutant and telekinetic bloke go and deal with the mooks by… Obviously missing punches and picking people up. Meanwhile our cat themed hero and villain fight it out, Patsy having remembered that as a super-hero a knife wound to the shoulder means fuck all.

Patsy starts winning until she's bagged. Turns out that Ian and Jubilee are shit at fighting.

Anyway, our heroes find themselves inside the Bag of Holding and the vampire decides that Patsy needs some medical aid.

You know OP, if you wanted to make me suffer, you could've just waterboarded me. At least then I wouldn't be anywhere near as bored.

Anyway, our heroes are still trapped in a bag of holding with no way out but the vampire is getting hungry!

And the it turns out that Black Cat wants to enslave all the pleb tier metahumans that Patsy gets employment to in the parts of her life even Leth doesn't both showing them.

Don't worry, this Black Cat arc lasts for another issue after this one!

So remember that whole "Hungry Vampire, Trapped Cat" thing? yeah, turns out hungry Jubilee is basically just like normal Jubilee. Our heroes have a bit more comic relief before they decide to climb out of the bag in a page that confuses me every time because it's meant to be read from the bottom up.

Meanwhile, Black Cat and company find Ians boyfriend as they try to break into Walkers office! BC being a villian decides to make him straight, eliciting a cry of despair from Ians ex-girlfriend who abused the guy for not being straight if my memory serves me right.

Oh this is going to be a long one isn't it?

Suddenly our heroes break out of their prison to kick some serious butt! Unfortunately it seems that BC has been successful in taking over the fat gay bloke and he's now part of her gang of cat girls!

Tom pushes Ian to the ground and Black Cat makes her escape by walking out of the building as the heroes… Do nothing.

Tune in in a bit for the thrilling conclusion of this thrilling story! (And then after that for the next two issues).

Even the old batman tv series have better action than this shit.

I never actually read one of these letter pages before. It is such irrelevant narcissism, as if they're trying to say to the world "Look! People do actually like our shitty comics, doesn't matter what the trolls say."

Does anyone actually care to see someone's comment when it amounts to little more than "I love your book, it's got the gays"?

And after a brief look at things the government could use to blow me up to prevent me from posting this, I'm back!

If you'll remember from ten minutes ago, nothing happened! Will this time be different? No.

Anyway, after Ian talks to the turncoat about how she didn't support him explore his gender identity, Jubilee turns up with snacks and informations on stuff we already know.

It also turns out Black Cat really is sticking to that whole jacket thing and has given up on the concept of stealth. She now just walks into banks and mind controls everyone into giving her the fat stacks of gold coins that banks apparently hold.

Anyway, turncoat chick finally gets round to telling the heroes how to break the mind control as Black Cat sits around in her lair, letting her mind controlled minions play with the gold.

The heroes try to slip in with the whole fake prisoner scheme but BC realises what's going on! The odds are stacked against them, could this fight go better than the last?

Things look grim for our heroes as they get swarmed by BCs minions! Black Cat herself goes to swipe Hellcat!

… But is then promptly de-clawed by Jubilee who tosses the claws to Patsy who then crushes them. Which immediately frees everyone from the mind control. BC flees and the various super-losers all stand around confused.

Well, that fight was dull, on to the cleanup.

It's probably all interns or bullshit who write them up, how many people do you know who'd actually take time out of their schedule to write in to a comicbook? Fuck, I'm borderling autistic and I wouldn't do that shit for a comicbook I like.

Good to see we're really stretching out this Black Cat stuff though. I can't wait for her to get away again.

Anyway, Bag Lady is made to clean it all up and the no-longer homophobic ex of Ian's lets him keep the jacket that I'm 90% sure she originally stole off of him in the first place.

All is well in Leth-Land… But what's this? Hellcat has a cold? A wacky magic one that turns gold bars into fish? Oh boy. I can't wait for the next issue.

Whoa, a cold that makes your sneezes change gold into fish? I can't wait for the entire next issue to be taken up by this non-problem, hopefully they sit around a table and talk for a while while drinking coffee before Patsy runs over to Dr. Strange's place to get it instantaneously fixed.

After all, we spent much too long having Patsy do super hero things.

What's more entertaining: Watching paint dry or Leth's Hellcat?

Hah, you're funny user. Ready for the two parter on that one time Kate Leth had a cold?

So our tale begins at the Valentine-Mas party of the whatever-this-place-is-called. You may vaguely remember that last year She-Hulk and friends threw a big Christmas(?) party and invited basically every super hero they could to it. The Valentine-Mas party was like that but shit.

So Patsys pose drags her into a staff room to talk about how they have no clue what's happening when Patsy sneezes in our guest star for the story! It's Ms. America! Will she actually be relevant to this plot? Well we don't have time to answer that because Patsy also sneezes in a giant talking tiger with a grudge against Patsy! And I bet you thought this was going to be dull! Look at how wacky this is!

Anyway, Jubilee gets shrunk and Ms. Am returns in her usual costume. Meanwhile Mister Snuffles starts walking on his hind-legs as he points out that Patsy doesn't actually fight her own fights and can't actually do super-hero stuff.

(Just going to pause here for a minute to add that not only does Patsy ignore the rest of the groups plan to go get some actual help on this problem they have no clue how to solve but Patsy rushes in head first against some sort of monster out of her dreams with no clue how to fight it or if it can even be fought).

And why did I want to delay us all there? Because it turns out that Mr Sniffles isn't the manifestation of all Patsy's fears. No, her fears are proper grown up things like men calling her ugly, hornets and Donald Trump.

In the face of the rise of a populist president in the US the villain of the weak admits that he isn't actually all that terrifying and Ms. America returns to save Patsy without the help she'd set off to get only to find Miss Walker having made friends with the anthro tiger and unironically using the phrase "Wrong side of history".

Welp, that's cleaned up then. Mister Sniffles is a loveable giant cat and Trump voters need to go away forever or something. At least until Patsy sneezes again and her imaginary childhood friend becomes a giant wasp…

Which is then promptly crushed by a giant Jubilee. Everything is happy but Leth still insists on dragging this out by having Patsy sneeze out of existence her office.

Are you all ready for the thrilling finale?

I have seen all these horrors and now I know deep in my heart. There is no God.

Anyway, we're back for the thrilling conclusion of the "Pasty is ill" storyline! The office is still missing and this time when Patsy sneezes, her ex-best-friend-now-arch-nemesis Hedy Wolfe finds her pet dog transformed into Mr Sniffles!

Hedy of course remembers the tiger despite having last seen it decades ago as a far smaller stuffed animal and phones Patsy up.

Anyway, Patsy and the Hellcats turn up at Hedys door to find the manifestation of Patsy's inner neuroses again. Ms.America apparently wasn't paying attention last issue and thinks that killing the thing might be a bad idea. You know, kind like how Jubilee literally crushed it like a bug last issue.

Oh, and it turns out that Hedy has a new boyfriend! Belial, the guy who tried to tempt Patsy to the dark side back in issue number who-gives-a-fuck. As the penultimate issue of the run we of course are treated to a fairly lengthy flashback to fill us in on this thrilling turn of events.

Anyway, the flashback ends with the happy couple snogging and oh yeah, Patsy has the flu.

Anyway apparently this is all happening because Patsy is stressed out from all the hard work she does doing… Stuff. Patsy denies being stressed but also promptly sneezes her way into hell.

I guess squeezing into spandex can be pretty stressful if you're a chick with body issues. But that's about all Patsy's done since this shitty comic has started. She didn't even fight Black Cat outside of one punch or so. Isn't having your female protagonist be incompetent and in need of constant rescue like, a no-no, for the SJW clique?

It's getting canned anyway

Anyway, in their new infernal surroundings, the party decide to have an impromptu therapy session for Patsy! In which she decides she'd rather talk in private with the demon who attempted to get her to give in to the repressed rage she allegedly has.

Anyway, this manipulative demon sense what Patsy really needs and gives it to her by transforming into She-Hulk. You might be wondering why they're treating She-Hulk like she's dead even though by this point she is up and about and living her own life. The truth, I suspect, is that Kate Leth really just wants to have sex with big green She-Hulk and thus is trying to ignore not-hulky-She-Hulk.

Oh, and the office is back in New York. Wow, that was an exciting side-plot.

Can someone tell me why Jubilee is Mexican?

Because asians are too white now.

Is she supposed to be Jubilation Lee though or is she another person?

Patsy lies down and has a heartfelt moment with her fake best friend in which the demon praises her for assembling a team of outcasts. This either means Patsy's friends are now supposed to be a super team or the people she finds menial jobs for are. Either group don't really fight crime or do any work as a team unless you count protecting Patsy from super-villains.

Anyway, upon hearing how amazing she is, Patsy is cured of her magic flu and returns to Earth where apparently she's now friends with Hedy.

That's it for the regular run of Hellcat! Apparently there's one more bonus episode but it's next month so you're all spared it for now.

Her tears looks like its semen coming from her eyes, LOL.

this is not fucking complicated to just take a fucking readthrough before publishing this garbage I swear to fucking god

Speaking of she-hulk, wasn't she supposed to be in a life threatening coma that was super terrifying for kate le-I mean Hellcat ? Wasn't she supposed to be super scared she'd die and so sad of losing her or whatever ? Sure sounds like there's a lot of grief involved and she's totally not over losing her best, friend or some shit.
why does kate leth lack any sense of emotional involvement and sincerity

Why is a fucking nightmare tiger the antagonist when it's the only character in the comic who's fucking right

This is the fucking worst thing I've ever read in my life

Well at least they somehow remembered about she-hulk after all.

Anyway, OP, thanks a lot for the dump. We'd started to forget about this comic's existence, and thanks to you the misery and pain are back.
Thanks for your efforts and commentary; here's hoping the previous OP is safe too.

It's not like I trusted them or anything, but I still want revenge for them having the temerity to lie to our faces like that.

You have only yourself to blame.

She said it. She fucking said it. And this is what passes for excitement in Kate Leth's diseased mind; a fight stopped because politics is so bad.

Leth is so bad at her job that she could not finish this script with enough time to spare to do her narcissistic letters page.

why do you wish to hurt us so?

Only if you're not actually a part of the SJW clique. They don't play by their own rules, remember?

Wait, what? is that sentence actually int he comic?

Read the second panel on the second page.

Oh god, the art is cancer.

Also, it looks like they have no bit of self awareness, yet that is something I shouldn't even doubt.

Still, using the 'wrong side of history' argument unironically… There isn't more cringe because the universe couldn't tolerate more.

There use to be, but we drove him off and we are undeserving of any of his kindness.

How could they possibly know? A fucking professional writer is too stupid to understand people do what they do because they don't think they're wrong. Leth is like a 7 year old who thinks anyone who doesn't agree with her is purposely trying to be a "badguy".

the heck. Black kcat was so off character. she's meant to be careful and cunning. why would she do something as mean lbrazen as going into a bank and robbing them in broad daylight. why would she not mind control the only two/four people who know her plan? n

The've been doing that with Black Cat recently where she is a female Kingpin knockoff rather than the cat burglar we all know and love.

Why does black cat look like a man?

Oh.. and she runs some kind of cat-themed hipster gang and talks like the Wicked Witch of the West…? Does Kate Leth not know that Black Cat is effectively a super soldier and that a retard like Hellcat couldn't even land a punch on her?

I thought the super soldier thing was from the Spiderman TAS?

I think in 616 she got some implants off the Tinkerer that gave her night vision and an enhanced sens of balance, and gloves that morph into claws. And at times she has had "bad luck" powers. But Kate Leth doesn't do things like research, or reading comics.

I suppose the simple answer is that Leth draws Black Cat just like she does most female characters.

Ugh I can't get over this shit.

Current Blackcat is decked out with equipment that enhances her peak human physical capabilities to superhuman levels. The bad luck powers have come and gone a few times.

Either way, Hellcat has always been a barely street-level hero. Black Cat has stood toe-to-toe with heroes like Spidey on numerous occasions.

The last time I saw something with a giant monstrous cat that metaphorically represented fear, and a whole bunch of other stuff, it became one of my favorite films of all time. Seeing such a similar concept get so totally fucked up is just painful. You don't even see the tiger poof away in some kind of typical "I don't need you" scene, it's fucking solved offscreen while people talk about their feelings yet again. They can't even do the most basic thing you'd expect from a concept like that.

No wonder even Marvel can't keep this shitshow running.

Care to shine me some light? I know it's based on a terrible yaoi comic but I never found it.

I blocked most of my memory. All I remember it was a couple of neckbeard lumberjacks rubbing their dicks together and it was posted on Everyday Feminism.

Wait, what?

Is Black Cat robbing Scrooge McDuck's vault? Nobody keeps piles of spanish dubloons just heaped in a big pile littered with occasional sacks. Kek, do any of them even have a little "$" drawn on them?

Also, does Kate know that Felicia Hardy is a different person from Julie Newmar's Catwoman, right? Because everything from the cat-puns and random purring in her dialogue to the team of uniformed "kitten" underlings is right out of the 1966 Batman TV show. Minus the fun and sex appeal, of course.

Marvel once had the best artists of the industry. Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, John Romita Sr., Steve Buscema.

Then they decided to fuck them in the ass without lube or love.

And now they are forced to look for gullible manchildren in tumblr and deviantart.

I think it's more about them being cheapskates who refuse to pay for good art than them being forced to look for shit tier artists.

I always think it's an editorial problem. Writers and artists of yesteryear were good, but they had to fight for the stories they had to write, they were not the norm, they were the exception. And that doesn't mean all of their stuff made to the stands either. Can you imagine if Ditko were to make all of his vision of Spider-Man come through? We'd have a literal faggot Peter Parker. Dennis O'Neil edited No Man's Land, it was a boring event if there ever was one, but it could have been a disaster if he didn't have a good grip on the story. He got some good stuff from Rucka and Moench during that time Catwoman was great though.

I think editors are too scared or are too deep on the "celebrity writer" fad that they let them do whatever they want with no restrictions. When you go back to these Marvel stories… fundamental concepts in writing, penciling, coloring and paneling are completely ignored and, they are so simple, they could've been just as easily fixed. It would not make them great, but if look at the products we get, they are of a product of someone who received no feedback whatsoever.

I've noticed when reading that I absolutely love the '80s Marvel stuff, in general, which I think is largely because of Jim Shooter's hardline editorial approach. Marvel feel like they don't even have editors right now.

I'm sure you meant John or Sal Buscema and not Steve Buscemi

It's a 50/50 problem. At the top you've got editors who let the 'best' writers run rampant and do whatever they want and at the bottom you've got editors micromanaging and second guessing their writers because they think they know better. In either case the problem is that editors don't actually know how to do their jobs and the work suffers

I see this as more of a DC thing, at least as far as the Nu52 went. Rebirth appears to have this same problem but they show a much bigger concern on the characters as opposed to just following trends and fads.

John*. yeah.

Marvel has always had a strong problem with editorial being commanded by marketing people. Some people ask themselves what's the difference, but when you are trying to do stuff, then there's a real difference.

It's no coincidence that all the Image guys were from Marvel.

she has mind control. and chooses to not take over the 3people with powers, who knows her plan, leaving them to go and thwart her plans

Devin Lewis is a great editor, tbh.

It's more likely they're lazy and rationalize doing little by thinking they're just letting the writers enact their own visions which can work in their own universes.

Not enough people are buying comics to really justify that much work being put into moderating what all is put out there.

What movie is that user? I am rusty on my kanji.

I didn't know Rebirth had editing problems judging from the comics they seemed pretty good and had at least somewhat of a handle on what they plan with their continuity.

It's Goshogun: the Time Etranger. The original tv series of Goshogun has never been translated, just the film. It's a movie sequel to the series, but it's very easily enjoyed standalone, just maybe read up on the characters first.

Diskotek just announced a bluray/dvd of the series and film, so I'm pumped.

God almighty, even after all these issues, I can't get over how bad this is.

can someone post those comment screencaps from previous threads? I wanna save em

Bumping for this too

Thanks

That's all I have.I'm not sure if there's more.

wew. That gave me a hearty chuckle.

WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE to be made!

There was one more for issue #12, then Patsy Walker-user stopped making these threads. There was also a collage or two from that one time Holla Forums wrote a Hellcat comic. Sadly, I didn't think to save any of them at the time.

I wish This was made for other horrible comics like 'the movement' or mockingbird.

it's so much easier to torment my friends with the collages

I went from laughter to anger and then back to laughter. Is this catharsis?

(checked)
I remember the catalyst for this, she got whooped by Spider-Ock and faced the consequences of her actions for once! Instead of the threat of jail time making her reflect on her petty crimes, she learns the wrong lesson and decides to commit even more heinous crimes, because it's the world's fault she doesn't get to do what she wants. That was a missed opportunity to turn an established female anti-hero into a super hero, but instead we get this bad girl pretending to be evil cause her ex didn't give her special treatment one night.

Eh fuck it, if she thinks she wants to be the crime lord of NYC, then do it. Make her kill a family of someone who is going to testify against her, and don't hire goons to do it, put some blood on those hands. Just make it a no turning back moment and stop with the will she/won't she turn good bull shit. Either kill those kids Felecia or stop wasting everyone's time.

it was still funny though. 'hey there cuti-'

*get punched in the face and promptly arrested like she should've been*>>814638

All it took was getting punched in the face ONCE to turn her into a one-dimensional villain, further proving what a fucking trainwreck Marvel's writing team is these days.

Do you think the creators of so many superheroes, the original artists and writers, who spend years crafting and refining each of them, feel like death can't come soon enough when seeing how they're treated these days ?
How would you feel if you made something, cherished it, then twenty years later some reject without a hint of talent, care nor self-respect came out of nowhere and started turning your beloved universe into a disgusting joke ?

Thanks

now you know how alan moore feels

I dread to think of what she really meant by this. Wouldn't be surprised if it involved turning Patsy and Jennifer into intimate lesbians.

That's the devil's bargain you make when creating for another company. You know the moment you sign over creative control for the characters you create, you lose right to claim them as yours anymore. If your smart and famous enough to have something to bargain your contract with, you can get final editorial control over every book your characters are in, but most aren't and you either sign their lopsided contract or you'll never work for them. I can see creators falling for the scam in the 80's, they were surrounded by talented and competent people who respected each other's work, but after the creative exodus of the 90's, the warning signs were presented to all potential talent that their wishes for their characters to be written in a certain way are not going to be granted by Marvel.

I am sympathetic to the creators of old and wish their creations were given the respect they deserve, but they were the ones who made the deals, I just hope they get a cut of profits that their creations make for Marvel, but even that small hope is not to be.

Because Kate Leth is the very racist she projects onto everyone else and because she can't be bothered to do her fucking homework.

Or they're fools enough to believe verbal "gentleman's agreements" with individual editors, like Frank Miller did with Elektra, so once the editor is gone the company doesn't feel they have to honour the deal…

I remember a comic shop pulling the same bullshit with a minicomic author back in the 90's, they said the issues they had sold had been a personal deal with the employee who had taken them, and so when he left they didn't have to pay for the issues sold. I mean, I hated the little cocksucker cartoonist personally and professionally so I didn't feel too bad for the creepy little cunt, but Phantom Zone Chatswood were even bigger cunts for pulling such a cunt move. Sure it was over a sum not worth suing or pursuing legal action over, but minicomic people generally print and distribute by hand out of their own pockets and unless you're a rich kid dilettante like Gerard Ashworth, living at home with his parents in his 30's on a government pension as an art grant to print his wank rag, if the money doesn't come back the next issue doesn't come out.

I fucking told you Leth doesn't read comics. That's why Black Cat is suddenly 60's Catwoman.

I dont think she can read at all.

bump

And this is why you don't let Tumblr tier artists redesign characters.

Forgot to add, that the first pic is meant to be a comparison to Leth's completely bland design.

Man, Spidey's head is huge.

Leth isn't doing the art. Brittney L. Williams is, and she normally isn't that bad of an artist.

I think we concluded threads ago that the terrible art isn't William's fault, but Leth's. Leth admitted she had trouble getting scripts in on time, which means William's had less time to actually draw the comic, and Rachelle Rosenberg had even less time to color it.

This problem with Leth not getting her scripts in was evident as early as Hellcat#6, where the cover had nothing to do with the story.

bump

I have a theory. Kate does write the scripts in a timely manner, but waits to the last second to mail it in. She does this so she can avoid having to do rewrites and the editor can't tell her to tone down her political rhetoric. Also, the rushed drawings look closer to an animation style and this narcissistic whore thinks that everything she writes could become the next Steven Universe. She's probably just incompetent, but it could be an act to not have to put forth effort into anything and play the, "I can't be held to the same standards as white men because I'm a girl," card.

God help me, I read every one.
Did she draw these in mspaint?

Damn that looks good.

Didn't know that happened.

I want Ollie to pull out an atomic warhead arrow in the TV series.

Hellcat is intense political rhetoric to you?

See and

TL;DR Kate Leth is a lazy bitch AND delivers her scripts at the last minute on purpose. You gotta feel for whoever has the misfortune of being assigned to drawing her shit.

i don't doubt leth thinks it is

Really makes you think.

You said intense, so you put that word in there, and I will not play a game of misquotes and moving goal posts with another shill.

I can't wait show this to future generation after witnessing far left extremism.

I like to come to this threads because whenever I have an artistic blockage this comic makes me feel better with myself as a drawcurious writefag.

Did anyone read this letter page, I may have found something interesting.

Why is America woman holding a basin over her head? She looks like she gonna clobber Patsy with it, instead of putting out that little bit of fire in front of her. It definitely resembles a basin and not a kitchen sink so it can't be a "has everything including a kitchen sink" joke.
THIS WHY WE HAVE AND USE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, PEOPLE! THEY'RE LIGHT AND EASY TO USE!

Did Bryan Lee O'Malley draw her or did she get struck down with a case of Calart's potato head syndrome?

is marvel fucked enough to stop the socjus shit yet im gettin real fucking tired of these hellcat threads

Because she one of the hottest pieces of Marvel ass and is therefore Kate "I'm In My 20s But I Look Like A 52-year-old Divorceé On Meth" Leth's mortal enemy.
>Pics related is how her mind works, only with She-Hulk instead of Batman. It's from the old Gotham Nights miniseries, where one of the characters is a demented fat cow who thinks one of her customers is Batman and is in love with her. That character was SUPPOSED to be a parody.

Has anyone ever had the courage to look up the rest of his body of work at the address she provided? Because part of me wants to know if he's topped this comic and part of me wants to watch as he burns at the stake.

same bro.

I just checked it out. There's nothing as bad as Lasagna on there that I saw, but plenty of cringeworthy crap.

I'm white and I have 3 characters who I thought up who aren't white. A black martial artist/road warrior type, a half black, half Hawaiian super-heroine, and a Japanese samurai. I didn't sit down, draw them all as white males and then said to myself "I don't have enough Characters that are colored, therefore I will make these characters colored so that I can make other people happy and I won't come off as racist." NO! I came up with these characters, not because I wanted to include diversity, I came up with them because I thought that they'd be cool characters to draw! An artist should not be beholden to anyone except themselves in their art unless they are commissioned, that is the only exception that I accept.

Blockade Boy did the whole daddy bear obsession thing so much better with Zombie Viking Boyfriend, and still managed to make it cute but not creepy. What the hell happened to him? His blog and his strip are all gone, did he have a Catholic Renewal or something?

Nothing you just said makes sense to me, and I'd like things to stay that way.

Why do people draw this kinda shit, it's not appealing in any way, it's not sexy, it's not cute, it's nothing of value, why

I ain't gay, but I think it's trying to appeal to the Bara fans.

Im not a Bara fan, but I know OF Bara….Thats like the Social Justice Bara:

"Hey Mom, Did you get me Bara?"
"No, thats stuffs offencive to lazy people. I got you SJBara."

There is nothing in or about this picture that is worth it to anyone to take any sort of political or moral position over and the only mind-blowing aspect about it is the amount of inflated self-importance of its creator that it took to make him think it is

Nice

The greatest sin this comic brought to the world is how flat chested every female is. No chest, no curves, apparently a woman with a feminine figure is a figment of our patriarchal society.

I just Googled Black Cat cosplay, and out of ALL the results, I think ONE 'player tried the Lethcat costume.

You can't just say that and not give us the pic user.

I know it's Hank by the image name, but the first thing that came to mind was, "Don't do it, Aquaman!"

That shit looks damn cute, would had made the comic a little better

Was she fat? I bet she was fat.

What in the unholy name of fuck and all things fuck did this dipshit artist do to Black Cat!? The go to sexbomb in the Marvel universe turned to that!?

AND SHE-HULK TOO!? Two character's who had their sexuality as a signifigant part of their character reduced to this!?

And people call me paranoid when I say there's a group of artists trying to ugly up and de-sexify characters.

He's recently done a comic all about justifying being a willing literal cuckold.

Here's a sampling.

Here's the full comic

Much obliged, all I was able to find were snippets.

Good fucking lord though, but that just might be the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Still, nice to see there are men out there that can help me feel more secure in my masculinity.

Yeesh. She always draws her women fat/hairy/ugly and she always draws her men as complete twinks. I'm not going to look for it, but her one on consent during every step of sexual congress is the best example. She has an obvious dyke being fucked by an obvious fag. It's insane, although given her own looks and choice of betas for marriage, it's not too surprising.

I decided to go looking for it. Couldn't find it but saw too much of her Lovecraftian work in the meantime, and now I want the world to end. I did find a pic of her with her wife, though, so enjoy while I go kill myself.

We had a thread about all her comics recently, it went +300 replies very fast, it was pretty funny in its own sad way.
Do you guys think that taking cucking as a fetish is just legitimate PTSD for being humilliared in a psychological way and in all honesty, how does this differ from regular S&M?

There a link to the archive of that thrad or anything like that? Kinda want to see that.

Well the primary difference between cucking and S&M is that in S&M the person who's bound up and getting whipped is the person who's actually in charge. The person who's abusing them can't go further than their partner is comfortable with. It's the reason why safe words are a thing. When the bound person says stop, it stops. No questions asked.

Meanwhile, with cucking, the person getting cucked has no power or authority. That's what they're supposedly getting off on. They could yell stop all they want, it ain't happening.

As for the taking cucking as a fetish, I'd say there's numerous reasons for it. Most common that I've noticed is that the cuckolds tend to be male SJWs and are desperatly trying to show off how open minded they are with open relationships or feel that demanding monogamy from their partner would be feeding into male privilege or something. These are your Anthony Burches.

Then you've got the guys who were browbeaten into it. Convinced by their patners that it'll be n awesome fetish and that they'll get a kick out of it. They'll usually have books on the subject encouraging it. These are Jake Rapps.

Then you've got the guys who just don't really care. The marraige was a sham for something else entirely. Jim Sterling basically.

Finally there's the guys who just have it as a kink. Nothing more, they just gget off on humiliation. I call them Omega Males, because while Betas may not be leaders and the like, they still have more pride and dignity than these sad bastards.

I think being a cuck - for fetish or otherwise - legitimately makes you a pussy. Nothing says 'pathetic' more than having another man give your girl a hot dicking because even when faced with the opportunity for sex, you're still too much of a loser and/or coward to get it on.

Thankfully, being a cuckold usually means they don't reproduce either, so at least they get weaned out of the gene pool.

You'd think, but these fuckers keep popping up.

In the case of Erika Moen trying to pass it off as some kind of fetish, it's a lot less complicated than she pretends it is: Horrible cunts want to cheat on their husbands with stronger, more attractive men, but they also want the dominance aspect of forcing their spouse to accept such an arrangement, even though the spouse gets literally nothing out of it. In fact, the spouse gets less than nothing. They get used for emotional and financial support while their wife goes off and fucks other men.

Moen likes to pretend it's some kind of erotic mind-game, like thinking about it alone is erotic for the guy who isn't getting any sex out of the arrangement. This is called denial. It's way to convince one's self that things aren't as bad as they really are, but in reality it goes something like this
>Wife: Glad we agree! I'm going to go fuck Tyrone while you stay home. Try not to get too aroused, honey!

Sex is a higher need for men. This idea that it's somehow more erotic or even healthy for a man to let his only outlet for sexual intercourse run off and fool around is completely counter to millions of years of evolution. Humans don't function that way. Period.

It's the new pussy generation, user. Not enough kid discipline, education, social bullying or a combination of the three put these fuckers back in line, so one of them jumps out and says, "I'm a genderfluid non-binary unicornkin who needs more than one partner to sate my attention whoring, and YOU MUST RESPECT ME!" So naturally the runts of the pack are complicit and will obey.

The Tumblr colony is the biggest collection of runty males you'll ever find.

I thought I'd be able to read this. But I can't. I fucking can't. This is the kind of comic a middle schooler turns in to their art class, and then gets upset about when their teacher gives them a bad grade for drawing anime.
I mean, I guess the art itself isn't BAD (though not professional-tier), but it's just… It doesn't feel like a comic. Like, it feels like a kid's attempt at manga. None of it flows smoothly and there's jarring chibis constantly. The artist has no clue how to draw movement, and so it feels more like you're looking at a series of 'meh'-tier drawings (at least to someone who has an eye for art) rather than a series of panels.

Does a "reverse" cucking exist? Like a man is allowed sexual access to another woman to arouse his wife?

Yes, it's called cuckqueaning. There's a board at
>>>/cuckquean/

The actually good Obama said it best; chucks are created by insecure or vulnerable men being taken down a psychologically-destructive spiral be loose women. The key to stopping this degeneracy is to return male pride to the world. It's why China is gonna be the sole developed country to survive the apocalypse.

Cucks aren't born, they're made. Feminism has allowed women to torpedo the family, cutting out any male role model to teach their sons how to behave like men. Then the state schools teach them that touching a woman for any reason is essentially rape, and that they should self-flagellate themselves for being white men. This is of course worsened once they get to college, and they really start ramping up the anti-white male propaganda. So they get out and maybe marry some 30 year old hyperslut with dead eggs and depending how long they've been in the Kool-Aid tank they delude their ways to sexual satisfaction with a cuckolding fetish.

It's the logical conclusion to being a nu-male, weeding yourself out of the gene pool by being browbeaten by state institution.

M8, China's got a ridiculously fucked gender ratio, and the majority of men in China will never have a wife unless he outsources.
And that's ignoring the fact that China itself is probably the most likely country to directly cause the apocalypse.

Anyone have the webm where the guy changes his mind halfway through and the girl and the nog glare at him and he's forced to sit it out?

bump so i can read this tomorrow