Hillary Clinton will NOT light up the sky over NYC if she wins the Presidency – her campaign is calling off a planned...

archive.is/7InMc

Other urls found in this thread:

votehillaryonline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wonder why, maybe because they know she'll lose

She already knows she lost.
Tomorrow is just carrying out the motions and putting on the theatrical bread and circus for the normalfags.

We’ll be recounting for a month after the election. She’ll be screaming in apoplectic rage on live TV tomorrow night.

It still won’t save her.

Maybe's she afraid that the flashing lights would trigger whatever neurological condition she's suffering from?

This one is going to take forever unless it's a landslide. Hopefully Trump pulls down reagan tier numbers so a shitload of money isn't wasted on recounting and court cases.

Instead the Saudis will be shooting off the aerial shells six months later to signal the beginning of WWIII

Vote Trump, people

We obviously won’t be landsliding anything.

It also might trigger a flashback of her taking sniper fire in Bosnia

I was thinking more that people might see the fireworks and think the revolution's begun

I have a hard time seeing either candidate reaching too far past ~300 votes, certainly not Reagan or Bush 41 type numbers. They would need to win practically every toss-up state and flip every potential "lean" state for that to happen.

You don't need fireworks to signal a night of long knives. I'm sure our suit buddies are ready to fight back against a purge if she gets elected.

Hey shills, if she really is gong to win like you say, why would she do this?

This is the finale of the historic Hillary campaign.

Wow. Sounds like they are packing it up.

Very suspicious and all the news networks are acting as if its a regular day and there isn't a election tomorrow except for fox.

She needed the funds to get a plane ticket far away from America before tomorrow

If you have social media, you can spread the "vote online" meme.

votehillaryonline.com/

regardless of who wins, the race is going to be close as hell

Stopped reading right there

Nice digits, but TMZ isn't the greatest source.

I hope this is the case.
#Fireworks4HillaryClinton

heh

Reported. Thanks for outing yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for it to be true and I hope it is, but I thought TMZ was some trashy celebrity gossip crap (doesn't mean they couldn't get a scoop like this though, a lot of the shit they publish could be legit).

If she 'wins', they wouldn't want to advertise the reality of the situation, that they stole the election.

Those are my favorite fireworks. Sure firecrackers and bottle rockets are fun, but snakes are neat.

Or that even if she wins by fraud then there will be protests.

That's not the only thing she'll be firing off if she wins and fights with Russia.

Fucking cunt

How must it feel, to work so hard and lose not once, not twice, but three times? Playing as dirty as she did?

This is what happens when the chief figures of your efforts are a woman and a nigger

Could it be a trick to get people to stay home and not vote?

You beautiful motherfucker!

AJ claims Military on standby for martial law, Trump on phone with world leaders.

She's already bailing on her promises

They make larger ones that contain multiple snakes with colored smoke.
Looks like cthulhu emerging from hell.

Bernie? You are mistaken, its going to be the
GUAC SURGE
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

Checked, thanks Filter-Man.

Alex Jones claims a lot of shit. What are his sources?

His source goes to a different school; you wouldn't know him.

His source is this really sexy Canadian girl that he meets every summer during break.

Since when the fuck has the jolly filter salesman ever given a damn about verifying a fucking thing? When it comes to Jones it's strictly "shoot from the hip, ignore questions that come after". Seriously his editorial policy is for there to be no scripts for anything once he's live, the nigger just swings with all his might and doesn't give a shit if he hits a homerun or is so fucking off the mark any sane person would reasonably conclude he's OD'ing on vitamins again.

WTF do you know? His dad works for Nintendo. He already has the switch, its been reported that he plays it on the toilet. He's breaking the conditioning, that's right he only uses shampoo. URRRRRAAAAGHHHHh Tanks in 30, go to infowars dot com for all the latest filters and nutrasuticals.

Do you think Hillary will even be in the country tomorrow? Her last event will be in North Carolina which has a bunch of military bases and transport right next to the Atlantic.

I love you guys.

It's kind of nice to have a genuine "cheaters never win" narrative. It's like an after school special, only with more liability-corpses and raped children.

Why NYC? A snub to Donald?

(checked)

He has done the research, he has the documents.

>Hillary makes a quick vacation stop at that recently cleared out palace in Qatar just after that foundation payment to Qatar for an indetermined amount of time. She just wanted to take a break in a country with no extradition! It's been a long election goyim!

Well at least one of them was Reno. I do feel bad for that DNC staffer that was suspected of leaking those DNC emails to wikileaks. Poor guy was robbed in a dead end ally with his hands and feet tied together then shot 5 times in the back of the head. Must've happened so quick because the perp even forgot to actually rob him…

are you even trying?

Ok, "Henry".

kek

If we get Jewed here we won't get another chance. The demographic shift won't be enough, I legitimately believe that Hilldog and her masters will pull every string they have to make sure another Trump never happens again

Would be racist to try and find the suspect, probably a humble African-"American" down on his luck after all.

so? then its time for you burgers to band together and form,

RWDS

She was probably going to win anyways. I don't think most of actually care who wins outside of the bonus check we get if she wins.

Create a thread about it faggets

I'm sure the shadowy overlords just want Hillary, Weiner, and the 650,000 emails to fade away from normalfag consciousness and that ain't happening with her in the White House. Our digging and spreading info might have just ensured Trump's victory.

Your mom.

>votehillaryonline.com/
is that a real site? it's not loading. must be getting DDOS'd or ICANN'd

Turtle nation when?

She cancelled because they were going to distract the planes flown by her (((donors))) and they'd have crashed into the wrong buildings.

she can't handle flash photography without flopping around. fireworks would be lethal.

TRUMP VICTORY FIREWORKS OVER CHAPPAQUA FOR A YEAR

Feels like another "re-opening the email scandal case!" announcement. Create the illusion that she will lose among the frog nahtzee crowd so they'll stop posting memes on Twitter.

Sources in such things like that are obviously confidential for protection. Who knows, he acted like he wasn't suppose to say it but did anyway. He says sometimes more than the sources allow him so he's not holding back.

But i mean, Steve Pieczenik already told everyone, he just didn't get into details.