An Email From Huma Abedin to Her Brother…

An Email From Huma Abedin to Her Brother…

TEXT BELOW IS GIVEN IN CASE ABOVE IS HARD TO READ. ALSO, SUPPLIED THE NAMES IN PARENTHESIS FOR THE INITIALS IN THE TEXT.
“ON SEPTEMBER 03, 2016 AT 8:57 PM.
HUMA ABEDIN @YAHOO.COM WROTE:
SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY, HASSAN. YES, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HER. THE WOMAN IS SO ODD, SO STARVED FOR VALIDATION, SO TORMENTED AND VAIN IT IS A CONSTANT SURPRISE TO ME THAT ANYONE TAKES HER SERIOUSLY. EVERYONE ON THE TEAM KNOWS HOW UNWELL SHE IS, BUT THEY’RE MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER TO SEE HER WIN. THIS WOMAN THAT HAS A DOZEN SEIZURES A DAY. THIS GODLESS SHRIEKING MALCONTENT PASSED OUT IN HER MEDICAL VAN. THIS WALKING CADAVER. SHE’S NONFUNCTIONAL. HASSAN, NOBODY CARES. WE SOBER HER UP FOR SPEECHES AND INDULGE THE PRESS CORPS WITH CHEAP SENTIMENT. THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT. THE LAST GLASS CEILING, ETC. THEY TRIP OVER THEMSELVES LINING UP BEHIND HER. SURELY THEY KNOW IT IS NOT HER THEY’RE GETTING. IT’S THE ONE IN THE CORNER, THE QUIET HELPER, YOUR SISTER HUMA. YOU ASKED ME ONCE HOW I DID IT. HOW DID I TAKE THE CASTLE? HASSAN, I DIDN’T TAKE IT, THEY GAVE IT TO ME. YES, THERE WAS A COST. I WILL ADMIT, SUBJECTING MYSELF TO AW (ANTHONY WEINER) AND WJC (WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON) IS MORTAL TORTURE. BUT I DO IT GLADLY, BROTHER, EVERYTHING THEY ASK OF ME, HOWEVER SICK AND DEPRAVED. I DO IT, AND I SMILE, REJOICING AT THE THOUGHT OF WHOSE GLORY I SERVE.”
NESARA- Restore America – Galactic News

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1Yzrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds way too obvious to not be fake.

Fucking s-s-s-source?

Gonna need the wikileaks link on this.

Really going to need confirmation, this would be good stuff.

Until a source is provided, I am disappointed to say fake and gay, and OP is a massive sand nigger dick-sucking faggot.

Source or GTFO

SOURCE OR FAKE AND GAY

SAGE SAGE SAGE SHILL FUCKER

Half the board has been chasing around spirit pedos for two days instead of planning and executing useful ops, they're trying to see how shitty they can make the disinfo and still get a bite.

Well, half the board probably goes to /x/ and /fringe/ so that's hardly surprising. It's easy to bait mangled brains like theirs into chasing ghosts.

Verbatim copypasta from here, both pic and caps-tard text - archive.fo/1Yzrs

Clearly fake and gay.

fake and gay until proven otherwise

Is this part of some pol themed erotic fanfic? I need more.

SOURCE YOU FAGGOT NOW

Lotta shills in here since last night, looks like their little break is over. Our shit mods are asleep/lazy again so this garbage will stay. I'll take it back when you get a source OP, until then do not post shit like this without a source.

You fucking shill faggots, the pedo ring is real. Do you not see all the evidence? All those boarded up or barred up windows in all those child care places owned by Clintons associates? The creepy fucking rooms inside their "pizza" joints?
They have a real, global pedo ring that probably even sacrifices a lot of the children to Moloch after rape.

Thats how we know for certain that its real.

And how is it going to effect the outcome of tomorrow. Who is reporting it?

You think if they've been in power for so long, maybe there's something to this Moloch guy, huh?
or maybe they're just fucked up in the head, shiteating elite

No wonder (((they))) picked a look alike to her dad as a vice.

That stinking mason was right.

Fake as fuck nigger.

We don't do that here, we're better than that. So you can fuck off back to Reddit with that shit. It's insult to those of who spend hours, days, weeks getting fuckers accounts.

Moloch is their Kek, it's a memetic entity that they fed through their own strange rituals like SPIRIT COOKING and other absurdities. If you look into this secret society shit it's just as fucking ridiculous as our Chinese Wuxia Puppet boards, but the difference is they use their strange magics to ruin lives for profit, we do it for fun.

SWEET LARP BRUH

Someone is trying to cover this up.

Nah, my man. You're just stupid, falling for this obvious garbage.