German Minister: "No need for self-defense or weapons"

The minister of internal affairs of the german region Baden-Württemberg adviced the population not to engage in self-defense-practices and not to request weapon licences, since there is no need for these actions.

https:// jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/baden-wuerttembergs-innenminister-raet-von-selbstverteidigung-ab/

The message is basically: "You will get rekt hard and fast goy, don´t bother resisting."

It´s unreal. Can one imagine a more serious red flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/titanicgermany.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you translate ?

What is she holding?

Can you translate that article and post the text? Either manually or with Google Translate

What he means is HE doesn't need any weapons. Remember, these people are so far removed from the average German they're supposed to represent, they don't know any better.

And yea, it's BW, so naturally an German defending himself against a mud will have to deal with both the family of the mud AND our legal system.

Looks like a traditional horn of somesort.

Doesn't look traditionally German. OP is probably a fag who can't keep his Germanic peoples apart.

A horn.

He´s just telling the people that the police is doing a great job (they don´t because they are not allowed to) and that he strongly advices not to engage in self-defense.

Basically he is right about not bothering to defend yourself as a german because our legal system is extremely biased against germans. So you either don´t give a fuck, defend yourself and face jail or you bend over and hope for the best.

That´s our situation here.

US to export mudslimes, spics, niggers, chinks and import German, British, Australian, Sweed, the rest of the white race in 48 hours?

STUTTGART. Baden-Württemberg's Interior Minister Thomas Strobl (CDU) has advised citizens not to arm themselves for fear of attacks. The police are responsible for internal security. The background is the increased number of small arms. According to the current state, 60,000 citizens in Baden-Württemberg had a small weapon certificate (this allows gas Pistols).

In 2015 there have been 40,000 small weapon certificates in the south-west, said Strobl the news agency dpa. Reason for the increase could have been the report after the numerous sexual assaults on women by foreign men groups in the Silvesternacht.

Strobl wanted to work to strengthen citizens' sense of security. The police have done an excellent job, the Interior Minister stressed. "There is no reason at all to arm themselves. I also strongly advise against practicing self-defense!

Germany was formed in 1871, what sort of "Tradition" are they supposed to have?

Time to revolt, krauts. As an American, I will fly over to help the moment a revolt seems imminent.

With politicians like these, who needs enemies heh. He would like Germans to be absolutely defenseless and unprepared for the raping they are planning. I believe that Germans are smart enough to do exactly the opposite of what this cuck says.

Literally embed related.

Fuck off shill, germans have a history that reaches back to 600 BC.

145 years old tradition.

You are aware that there are strong regional traditions dating back to the HRE in Germany, yes? German traditions aren't just Lederhosen and Wurst, my uneducated Burger friend.

More like 2600 years.

WHAT THE ACTAUL FUCK?!

ARE
YOU
RETARDED?

Hence why gun sales are through the roof and membership in various shooting clubs is going up. It's not ideal but the fastest way to get a gun license here.

Wieso ist Deutschland so behindert?

I'd tell you to go back to school, but this is probably where you picked up this malarky in the first place!

Clearly he's a jew who drunk the koolaid.

Jew spotting, its not even challenging any more right?

So, if Japan changes its name and type of government, all their traditions go away, too?
Mordecai, please.

The Sweboz disagree with you.

Same in France, thanks for explaining.

Thanks m80.

I wonder what percentage of Germans have now realized that the Nazis were the good guys.

I really pity Germans.

Your nose is showing.

Shlomo is just rustled because he isn't a Jew from the Bible and their whole Exodus fairytale is confirmed by fellow kikes as, FAKE AS FUCK. Go be a cheese pizza.

There is a documentary where some guy dressed as Hitler and walked the streets of Berlin trying to make some epic false flags, but what he instead got was people coming up to him and straight up telling him, "Hitler, please come back and save us".
The actor got his conditioning damaged quite a bit and could not understand what was going on.

All that you Krauts can do now is learn martial arts and knock muds out.

the average german has already guns or is planning to get some
keep in mind, i am talking about the normal healthy ones not the leftie liberals

this minister is just trying to get brownie points from liberals, because liberals are scared of guns

that was a promotion for a movie
dunno what it is called in english but its something like antiracist hitler but way worse

I've posted this image here before and can confirm it is indeed a horn

Which still doesn't make it a specifically German instrument but a Norwegian most likely.

Get your facts straight and don't confuse Scandis with Germans.

Just saying I'm the original poster of that image mate. I never said anything about Germans

Its a swedish instrument

Whoops, thought you meant to say you're OP.

Also: Of course Swedes would like nothing more than to blow on a long, hard brown tube all day.

Kek

Slaves have their masters to defend them when its economically viable, he is not wrong.

So will these dickless kraut fucks give up their armed guards and snipers?

Kill these hypocrites

It's not the same if someone else holds the scary gun for you :^)

the blonde grill in that pic of the OP is some swedish artist's gf btw
>tfw you've always wanted a swedish gf
'>they've all turned into feminists and degenerates
>you will never have a cute sewish girl talk to you in her sexy accent

Nah, getting a hunter's license is.
If you do it "properly", that can take up to a year, but there's two week courses, which are becoming more and more popular.
They may not actually teach you much about hunting, but if you only do it to get a gun, why not?

wait until the election results and we'll come to you for the revolt, you provide the weapons tho we can't travel with them.

Ah, the American savior complex again.
What makes you think we want your "help"?

Ending the occupation of Germany would propably be pretty much required.

At this point it's not a question of want but need, with how bad things are I just don't see the Germans winning on their own unless all whites in Europe unite.

And it's not a case of "American savior complex" but white solidarity, we may be separated by an ocean but Europe is still our homeland and the plight of whites in Europe is our plight too.

**sewage

Because you have nothing.

Just another reminder for me to finish up my preparations and get the fuck out of this occupied hellhole at the very first fucking opportunity presenting itself to me

In a just world deserters are shot on the borders.

Because you got yourselves into this mess and can't get out.

Agreed, but sometimes the pedokike leaders take it too far and you have to leave for your family.

For the amount of rape and murder these officials are responsible for I wish people would take a harder line. They deserve nothing less than exile/death.

You don't live in a just world. The world wasn't just even before you were born.

Seems to me that Amerikike and great shitain got them into this situation.

That rationalization is as disgusting as any refugee drivel. The poor and wretched flee beyond the seas.

Just recently a guy fought the feds in Germany. He stood alone and lost because of his nation cowers in fear.

You fucking retarded Germans deserve this for voting in a cuck government that cares more about rapist ragheads than they do their own people. Maybe next time you'll fucking think twice.

If I were biologically German I'd be thrice as pissed but you're likely a shill trying to exploit a fracture point.

There is a lot of shilling of all types going on right now. D/c is one of their most effective methods of shutting down discourse. Nearly everything thread on Germany gets derailed quickly.

Weil die Medien in Deutschland seit dem 2 Weltkrieg in (((Burger))) Taschen steckt. Hinzukommt das viele (((DDR-Politiker))) Momentan fast jede Partei infiltriert hat und versucht sie allesamt in die Linke richtung zu schwenken.

The only time you'll come to "help" us is once your Jewish masters want to prevent the much needed Muslim shoa.

With Hokuto Shinken, you dont need no gun user

It's not "shilling", it's just Americans refusing to believe that someone might actually dislike them.
Shocker, right?

For the love of fucking God you annoying little brat, you show up in every single German thread to bitch and whine about how much you hate the Amis, I've seen you banned numerous times yet you're always soon to reappear. Just shut the fuck up and go back to cuckchan you devious little shit I've had enough of you.

So… not weapons.

Who buys a gas pistol when you could buy something actually effective like a machete?

Du bist der Spasti, der auf einem amerikanischen Brett eine antiamerikanische Sonderzone namens deutsch/pol/ zu etablieren sucht und dabei immer darauf achtet möglichst gut zu spalten oder?

Du bist sehr effektiv.

Du musst für diesen Affront gegen Deutschland im Namen deiner Dubs Buße tun.

Nein danke ich differenziere lieber zwischen Wirt und Parasit. Das schein deine kognitiven Kapazitäten ja zu übersteigen.

Wahrscheinlicher ist aller dings, dass du die Differenzierung bewusst unterlässt um Weisse zu spalten.

Geh dich weghängen Jude.

not much of a surprise.

Ich bleibe bei meiner Aussage.

Ihr Fadenflüchtlinge. Kaum ist Deutsch/pol/ down, schon muss man euch Fotzen in anderen Threads wieder einfangen.

Klar bleibst du bei deiner Aussage, Abschaum.

Die weiße Rasse kann es sich nicht leisten, sich von Leuten wie dir spalten zu lassen.

Die "weisse Rasse" befindet sich überhaupt erst wegen den Allierten in ihrer prekären Situation.

Von wegen Fadenflüchtling. Ich meide deutsch/pol/ aus Prinzip. Euren pseudoelitären/pseudointellektuellen Kreiswichsverein könnt ihr gerne ohne mich betreiben.

Unser inoffizielles Octagon für Kanackentalk:

Die Allierten waren manipulierte Judenschafe und das weißt du auch genau. Sie haben es auch alle irgendwann eingesehen. Alleine das du von Allierten sprichst statt von Judendrohnen, sagt schon alles über deine Absichten aus.

Bleib du ruhig in deinem kleinen Containerfaden deutsch/pol/ und kümmer dich darum, dass deine Schafe deine Spalterei nicht bemerken.

Ein Mensch ist nicht gut nur weil er weiß ist. Seit ihr etwa auch der Meinung das gestallten aus Ost Europa in Ordnung sind nur weil diese weiße Haut haben? Vor dieser ganzen Flüchtlings Sache haben sich noch viele über Polen und diese ganzen anderen Ländern dort beschwert, aber jetzt wo die ganzen braunen hier sind, sind wir plötzlich mit denen befreundet.

Ich mag Polen

The best way to get waepons in germany:

or just get some balkan connection and buy some.

Na, wer bist fdu?
Der warme Bruder, der Lolberg, oder nur ein KC-Hannes, der von dem gemeinen deutsch/pol/ geärgert wurde?

Alles klar.

Die Besatzer nicht zu mögen ist böse, unangebrachte Spalterei.
Nicht deiner Meinung zu sein ist angebrachte Spalterei und man hat sich zu entfernen.

Mh-hm.

Nice bait.

Ach user. Die Ausrede mit der Manipulation durch die Juden wird irgendwann auch langsam langweilig. Bis zu einem gewissen Grad haben Juden überall Ihre Finger im Spiel gehabt, aber Amerika wurde auf den Säulen von Sodom & Gomorrah geboren. Da mussten die Juden nicht viel Nachhelfen, um die aufzuhetzen. Das haben die schon fein selbst gemacht mit muh Freedomz for teh World.

Mit der Unterstellung von Judenmanipulation entschuldigt man abermillionen von Wirtschaftsbazillen, die auf ihr Volk jeden Tag scheissen, ohne vom Juden angefeuert zu werden. Auch bei Frauen verhält sich das nicht anders. Frauen sind von Natur aus Schlampen. Der Jude fördert nur diese Tendenz.

Lerne bevor du postest du gigantischer Kanacke.

Polen war jetzt nur ein Beispiel weil ich keine Ahnung habe woher diese ganzen Bettler kommen.

Oh Mann, schaut euch diese Achseln an

Dubs confirm satanic kikes wanting Germans dead above all people. They want them gone using the Coudenhove Kalergi and the Hooten Plan, as they bitch slapped the cowardly yid into submission.Romans,Assyrians,and other people have bitch slapped the kike into a simpering heap as well. If the day ever comes burgers can fight with you against the Usurious Grids Yid Mafia, many will, we are not like (((The Greatest Generation(of goyim).))) May you hang that commie kike Merkel one day soon.

sind wir jetzt deutsch/pol/?

Ja. Wir sind schon wie entwurzelte Juden, die von Thread zu Thread ziehen und die Amerikaner cucken.

Since Jews consider us to be the sons of Askenaz, one of the sons of Noah

faggots

Don't get caught, get rid of the evidence, get an alibi.

If you are an ashkenazi jew then they would consider you that. Otherwise you are a goyim to them.

Ist gut BERND, mach du ruhig weiter mit deinem Ding. Ich habe niemandem der Allierten vergeben so dumm und blind gewesen und geblieben zu sein.

Aber diese Feindschaften angesichts der existentiellen Bedrohung für die weiße Rasse in allen ehemals weißen Ländern aufrecht zu erhalten ist im besten Fall kanakenmäßig dumm und im schlimmsten Fall schlichtweg tödlich.

Ich mach da nicht mit und fertig. Ihr Kreiswichser könnt damit freilich fortfahren und ernten was ihr sät.

Ach, Malte. Bleib lieber bei den Dingen wovon du was verstehst. xbox und iPhone

They called the area around the Rhinelands Askenazi, and that's what those jews ended up using to name themselves.

Quote from wikipedia:

Pff.

user bitte, ein bisschen mehr Geschmack hätte ich schon erwartet

I become meguca?

Being meguca is suffering

Kanake ist halt richtig du Hirnzwerg.

Auch: Inhaltliche Kapitulation angenommen.

Stimmt, benutzt Landser™ auch

So und etz fick ich dich richtig!!! ich hab niemandem was getan und du beleidigst mich!!! has t halt leider selbst nichts vortuweiben ausser ne fette wampe!!! hab dich immer repektiert ohne kompromisse order!!!! gib mir nur einen grund!!! aber du pisst mir ohne grund ans bein. wie der kleine bademeister mit gerade mal 2 kilo muskeln aber immer hulk spielen, war doch klar das es klattscht nur ne frage der Zeit. Selber schuld!!! ihr wollt shacke hands doch jetzt musst ihr mit den konsequuenzen leben. fickt euch tetzt habt ihr das tier in mir entfact und ich bin nicht alleine. schon mal bullriding gemacht? ich hab stiereier!!! und etz pass mal uff 70kilo rasendes tesrosteron eiergesteuertes, 10% korperfett und ein einziger muskel der sich nicht mehr von euch privozierendes pakt stressen lasst. fick euch kommt doch ich hab schicht von 10 so lang wie ich will also 21 uhr kommt doch!!!!

Mein Gott ist das armselig.
Natürlich kein bisschen einseitig.

Patty

rense.com/general96/titanicgermany.htm

[MUFFLED REEEE IN THE DISTANCE]

This video has been removed for violating Jewtube's policy on hate speech

WEW

Gretchen's muffled pleas for the cultural enrichment to stop filling her orifices.