Best ammo for after the election?

So, I'm starting to buy ammo for after the election in case martial law, race war or any other nasty surprise. Getting plenty of green tips as a prelude to hypothetically having to face regular forces.

Or should I rather get hollows? For unarmored targets, niggers, spics,etc?

Get hollows. If you have to "face" regular forces you've already lost. By the time they come for you, assuming that there's enough government left for there to be a "they" who comes for people, you should be somebody else in a different city.

are you talking about rifle rounds? hollows aren't really a thing for rifles. there are softpoints and plastic tipped bullets that will expand. there are matchking bullets with open tips that may fragment on impact but they aren't designed like hollow points. if i was you i would just get a couple thousand standard 55 grain fmj's and make sure you buy the same brand/type and zero your rifle for that brand/type.

Hollow points for your pistol, green or blacktip for the rifle.

Also the black tips aren't just for punching through body armor, if a group of niggers is taking cover behind a cinderblock wall you can spray the wall before they come
out of cover. You can also shoot through car doors/other cover.

I'd go half black half green.

I only have a shotgun, so I got buckshot and target rounds. I don't have any combat training, so I'm sure if it was FEMA roundup time I'd be fucked. But against other civilians having ANY weapon will triple your odds of survival.

Biggest thing is security in numbers. I have some buddies who I could band together with, and there are several locations in the country we could fuck off to

Car doors unless armored will be penetrated fine even by pistol ammo, only a motor block or engine compartment could reasonably provide some sort of cover.

IDK if black tips are worth the expense, except as if it is urban warfare against regular forces or feds. But then again green tips would do just fine, so i have been buying those. However when facing large amounts of unarmored targets I am concerned about not having enough stopping power

I know that if i find myself alone and surrounded by niggers something somewhere went horribly wrong, but then again, nothing tends to go according to plan once the bullets start flying, so I was thinking on maybe getting a couple hundred non AP rounds, but since i am cash strapped it would mean sacrificing something esle like pistol ammo or 8mm ammo

HP for your sidearm. Whatever is cheap and plentiful for your rifle. You don't necessarily need green-tipped armor piercing stuff. Just get JHP or target ammo or whatever.

Honestly if you're in a situation where you're fighting against people in ceramic plate armor, you're fucked anyway.

Meant to say FMJ

FMJ 7.62 and 5.56 can go through cinder blocks anyway

What rock did you crawl from under? Hollow points are a fairly common thing.

Get the 9mm and .357 lehigh Extreme Penetrator rounds.

>>>/k/421448

you stupid bitch fuck off retarded nigger. rifle hollow points are expensive as fuck hunting rounds that are no better than softpoints. kill yourself for arguing for the sake of arguing you cumslave homofag.

That bullet is cheaper than my surplus green tips. No need to get your x39 mixed in with you 5.56

If you don't have a rifle you're at a yuge disadvantage.

Only now? You fucked up.

I'm a poorfag, sue me

Usually i just bought what i shot on the range, never stockpiled more than 100 rds, i get it was a mistake

Steel or Tungsten core ammo would be my top pick

.22 shorts are very quiet

I'm a cheapfag and only have round tip 9mm, how good/bad is it?

user, you need more vitamin /k/…

It's called FMJ(Full Metal Jacket) and if that's all you can afford then you're not too bad off. Just get plenty of it.

I can call the bullets I put in my clips anything I want

You were doing so well, you had a nibble.
Then you ruined it.