The Legacy of King Nigger

What will be the Legacy of King Nigger?
I can think off:

What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC1NGWM8gP8
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The biggest shit produced in the Lincoln room's toilet.

Don't forget making it legal to detain US citizens indefinitely and without trial through the NDAA. I think it's why he gone so feral the past 6 months. He knows his legacy is shit. The only people who will remember him fondly are niggers and self-loathing whites.

Highest score in drone strikes to date

Also only president to not have a single year of at least 3% GDP growth I know GDP is shit form of measurement anyway

Also, it's more like

First president to get hanged for treason

You know what his legacy will be

1. great speaker

2. great style

3. really smart

4. blocked by white man

5. no mention of wars, failures, or BLM

Unless we Day of the Rope on media

The sleepy negro has awoken.

Hannity did a full-on roast (with list included) on Obama's legacy with fact after brutal fact and statistic a month or two ago, when Trump went to talk in front of a black church or something.
Check that out for it, lotsa shit about food stamp usage, poverty, shootings in Chicago, etc.

I can only wish..

Philippines for one. Letting an ally like that slip into whatever you'd call the current state of affairs.

.. or client state, maybe ally is a bit high and mighty for those guys.

His legacy is Trump, nothing more

First President to choose hope

His legacy will be further proving that it's the content of your character, not the color of your skin that matters.

Setting back race relations 40 years.

Killed Osama.

That's literally all he has.

This.

That's what leftists claim in defense of his ramshackle 8 years in office. How about Marx'ing the jobs market and economy? Hell, when Bill wasn't busy fooling around he was at least doing good for the economy. Bongos on the other hand took out his pocket-copy of the Marx playbook and started making calls.

He was given a noble peace prize for some reason that literally nobody can even explain.

Having a cool brother

The legacy to the people or how kike's will present him while he still enjoys some power? It also depends on what he plans to do next. We won't get lucky like we did with Dubya who fucked off to his mom's house to be autistic and paint in the attic.

Jew's will hide all the bad shit of course. Not much to go on, it was just 8 years of fail. They'll probably try and spin tragedy as success like the healthcare being just great even as it falls apart.

I don't think anyone will really care. He's a faggot drug user. He can't speak without a teleprompter. Just generalities. So it's not like he's going to do any meaningful work. He'll have his terrorist buddy write another book for him and get like 50m then smoke weed and eat chicken all day.

tbh, that law was on the books for decades, Obama just extended it further out since it was approaching it's time limit

He'll be remembered as the PR president.
How much this incompetent buffoon paraded through the media while he should be governing the nation clearly shows how he doesn't give a shit. All the shit that he passed or straight up dictated is either social signal virtuing or social handouts

Yeah he'll go straight away to talk down on people in talk shows but when it's actual work, he just doesn't have the energy or the enthusiasm or the knowledge to do it.
That's why his whole government policy is a schizophrenic mess where it clearly shows that a million special interests pulled in their own way and caused nothing but misery. You need a strong leader to keep it focused.
Plus he's gay along with his tranny wife which means he doesn't have the balls by default to even step on anyone.

I'm calling it out. He will get convicted along with Hillary and sent to Guantanamo for extreme interrogation.

More debt.

HMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=wC1NGWM8gP8

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao

Glorious. I just love that he's been trying his hardest to be white for the past eight years now on the way out he's going full nog, devolved as fuck. At this rate he's gonna get his nigger ass shot by Christmas.