archive.is/nPCPx
donaldjtrump.com/schedule
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Is this last rally before the vote day?

bump

Four more rallies later today.

European here, does Trump have any chance of winning Florida? I saw that 72% of Florida's pop is whites. Though this is assuming illegals there won't vote (they will).

TRUMP IS HERE

Polls have Trump tied with Clinton in Florida right now. He will win it in my opinion.

archive.is/nPCPx

(checked)
bear in mind those are the (((polls))) saying that; he's probably up by a lot more

L E W D

That is correct user.

LOOKS JUST LIKE ME

Sooo, if he wins Florida its a landslide victory for Trump right? Because 55 electorates?

Did any goys screencap Trump holding that mask?

It's just one of the states he has to win.

Why does he wear the mask?

AWW FUCK I'M LATE

Nice.

It's primarily going to come down to some combination of Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan. There are other ways to win if he doesn't get those, but much more needs to go right.

Early voting is extremely close. Traditionally dems lead early voting. Articles I've read in the past few days have noted that they don't have the lead they usually enjoy. Nigger turnout is dramatically less and spic turnout is much higher. White turnout is higher than normal as well, outpacing even the spics increase. Everything but the increase in spic turnout is good for Trump. The republican primary had a record breaking turnout. That should indicate record turnout for the GE.

Latest in Florida.

bumpu

For the love of all that is holy I hope my home state of PA does not fuck this up. OH/NC/FL are looking good, MI is looking better, but not completely.

Nuke Philly, PA turns red.
Septa nuked transportation around Philly, PA is going red.

If he gets FL, NC, NH and NV he can win without PA, but Nevada is a little shaky.

MUH ISRAEL

Muh Israel

Philly is a hole in the Earth. If it vanished tomorrow, no loss.

NV is looking sketchy, not out of the question, but I am not counting on it. NH would be nice, PA would lock it up. The good news is that I see tons of Trump signs, almost no Hillary signs, and nobody talks about her. She is running a ton of shitty ads, and she is in Pittsburgh today, that is about it.

What bothers me isn't Trump saying things about Israel.
It's the crowd's cheers.

The population of Philadelphia is around 1.5 million people. Pennsylvania has an overall population of 12.79 million, according to the 2014 census. It's quite obviously not just because of Philadelphia.

trump loves babies

Trump is in Florida, it is where kikes in America go to retire

One down five to go

Yeah but all the others required are guaranteed red states, at least from what I saw from an electoral map based on early votes.

Uh
Did RSB just fuck up the end of the stream, or did something happen?

wait, one of them is a private event, FOUR to go

Just remember what we learned from the primaries. Trump underpolls and Hillary overpolls. So if the big biased polls have them tied in all the swing states, that's going to probably be very good for us.

How do you still have the Chrome App that adds echoes? It was deleted by Google

Perhaps he installed it manually.

NV's been leaning Trump for most of the time. It's just a question of if the monster vote can overcome Dingey Harry and his Las Vegas trickery.

The one Tuesday is a private event. It looks like the other 4 today are open to the public, donaldjtrump.com/schedule

He just said 5 more events to go today and four are public and I assume there is a private event in between now and the next rally at 3pm that isn't open to the public or media.

If we can just hold on for one more day…

Nigger.

It's comfortable to know that the odds are still be in our favor despite the gymnastics they pull to make it look otherwise. I can taste the liberal salt already.

I just know Buffet will do what he can in his little shithole district. Same for NV and OH.

I use Firefox and you can get it here: bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

where does this information come from?

An aggregate of Holla Forums and half/pol/ catalogs weighed against the RCP frontpage.

lol

You guys rally threads are hecka slow, no offense.

Go back where you came from.

Some of us work and have lives and stuff…

What do you wanna talk about, champ?

I can't :(

Winning this election.

Back to 4chan. We don't like the retarded inanery that goes on over there.

I'm perma-banned.

Maybe you're just a faggot. Have you ever considered suicide?

RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING SHUT DOWN BY COPYRIGHT CLAIM
REEEEEEEE

DEATH TO TRAITORS
ONE MORE DAY TILL YOU SWING

Hit with copyright claim.
Portions of audio are entirely silent.
Starts with guy who is not Trump. The guy mentions Wendy's cheese burgers & the crowd cheers. God damn, the burger stereotypes are real. Jiggly camera.
Start with women talking, instantly bored. Jiggly camera.

What's with all the jiggy cam? Guess I'll stick with the burger one.