Plentifull Afganistani Boipucci

Wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-afghan-dancingboys-idUSISL1848920071119
liveleak.com/view?i=745_1211494354
boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Muslim_world
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
web.archive.org/web/20160622233417/http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=745_1211494354
imgur.com/gallery/OjMYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

reuters.com/article/us-afghan-dancingboys-idUSISL1848920071119

This is hardly new.

Probably a leftover from the Hellenic days of Afghanistan, if not an even older practice. Muds gonna mud.

Sick fucks. Looks like they don't let the kids out to use the lavatory. Piss and shit on the floor. My god.

Pederasty in the Islamic World

liveleak.com/view?i=745_1211494354

I've watched the Vice (apparently it used to be non-pozzed) documentary called 'This is what winning looks like'. It's basically a documentary showing how retarded the arabs were that the Americans were meant to train to fight off jihadis by themselves so the Americans could eventually withdraw from the region.
There's a few scenes where the American soldiers are trying to get the arabs to stop keeping the chai boys as sex slaves, but there's nothing they can do about it - the higher up arabs insist it's not a problem and that the boys come to the men because they want to be buttfucked, despite one of the chai boys stabbing (or shooting?) one of his captors to try to escape the rape.

Pretty fucked up documentary, but worth a watch.

Hmm, it looks like Liveleak censored the article since I bookmarked it.

I believe this is a full mirror:

boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Muslim_world

Mandatory Holla Forums viewing. The face of that one marine who so obviously knows that everything is fucked is unforgettable.

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

uhh… i dont want to click that

Just remembered that Afghan police chief who everyone knows loves raping and killing little boys but the US supports him because he is such a great ally.

I did feel for that one soldier who was trying hard to make sense of the situation and to help the arabs, you could see it in his eyes he knew that these people were not like people of the West. I have respect for the people willing to die for their country, but the way that they're just used as pawns by (((foreign powers))) is disgusting.

There was just one competent arab who was trying to round up the troops to fight the Taliban but even he knew he was trying to fight a losing battle.

It's not a fap site. It's just an educational wiki.

But here is the archive of the original article.

web.archive.org/web/20160622233417/http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=745_1211494354

I don't understand why we aren't just going full Exterminatus on the ME and being done with it.

Jews.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to exterminate roaches?

But yes, mass-killing of men of fighting age plus forced reeducation and conversion for everybody else is the only way of fixing the place.

Someone help me out here, one of these statements has to be false. Is islam the pedo heaven we all hope and dream for?

It's only gay if it's between men. Boys aren't men, naturally.

Not true, you forget mudslides are completely fucking retarded

yeah nah afghans are fucking retarded

off topic question though, why do some afghans look white (have blue / green eyes, brown hair, etc)

So they are gay pedophiles? I feel sick.

European soldiers had sex with the women or the white slaves were brought to there.

Hellenic/Indo-Aryan admixture.

American soldiers aren't dying for their country, they're dying for Israel. How the fuck is killing a bunch of sandniggers on the other side of the world a fight for your own country?

imgur.com/gallery/OjMYg

…read the whole sentence…

It's not gay if their balls haven't dropped, duh. This is literally snackbar logic. The Quran even has verses that describe pearl skinned boys in paradise along with the virgins.

Interesting, it's almost like this subhumans pounding their chests about muh Islam aren't actually practicing what they preach.

It all over the mudslime world and not just with little boys. Men fuck men on the regular in iraq. You just can't be married or in a public relationship. You fast tracked your way to a promotion if you fucked one of the sergeants in the iraqi police unit that was attached to us. He'd proudly talk about it.

Let him fuck you. I think there is a stigma about receiving, but I honestly didn't delve into their faggotry too much.

Do only the receivers get punished by death?

Not that I'd throw half-a-fuck on the overburden of indifferences,but you DO know that afghans aren't arabs,right??

My understanding was that if you kept it on the downlow it was fine in general society. It was so pervasive in our unit that I guess nobody cared. I'm sure it could be used by political opponents and such if you were someone who mattered. It's a country/culture where holding your buddy's hand while you walk around together and kissing him is good to go. They'd get so pissed when we called them faggots for holding hands.

It's almost like authoritarian people never practice what they preach. It's like hypocrisy is the greatest evil in men's hearts.

Very typical of Sunnis, I can guarantee you every single one of the incidents were commited by Sunnis/Wahhabis/Sufis and other Sunni branches. Every ME nation we have good terms with is Sunni or worse (Saudi Arabia is Wahhabi, a sect literally founded by a Jew), the gulf states are Sunni and wahhabi, etc.

bouyputchey? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?