Pre-Election Hype Thread

It's been a fun ride Holla Forums, and it's been a privilege and a half posting with you all in this historic election.
Tomorrow, we vote. And America will be ours again, by ballot or by bullet.
Think Trump will clinch it? Or will Hillary dare to rig it at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qH2rM
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/06/donald-trump-why-you-should-vote-me/93398970/
youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY
youtu.be/MCamy3hSorI?t=17m10s
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Trafalgar_FL_November_2016.pdf
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
ballotpedia.org/State_Poll_Opening_and_Closing_Times_(2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
youtu.be/N3yLtnNF6yM
twitter.com/mitchellvii
youtube.com/watch?v=e056R97svz8
youtube.com/watch?v=xl2JiZCUfPE&list=PL0xsBNwE76-sEm1OmDLBlY8B_FP8NlEZ7
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
webm.land/media/LuyR.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBBZ7NdJCE
youtube.com/watch?v=oHA7p9t4yCQ
twitter.com/Scott_Foval
youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw&spfreload=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OC ? pretty nice but maybe next time put the correct green color #148800.
By the way

That OC's been around for a little while now.

Now the real fun begins
This is our last chance to kick the kikes out of power and get rid of them once and for all

Don't the elections typically wrap up way later then that?

Who here pulling all nighters?

I mean, it's once in a lifetime.

It can vary but the election should be called sometime well before midnight EST.

I don't want to watch it on TV, I'm still nervous, so I'll probably be reading the threads here.

Has Trump dropped any last second bombshell? He obviously is aware of all the massive rigging, so this the prime time to nuke everything before the end

POST WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO WHILE WORKING IN THESE FINAL HOURS

There might be new wikileaks, but I don't know what else could happen. Holla Forums is currently exploding spaghetti all over the place about the Podesta murder plot, but the anons talking about it keep telling people to shut up when inconsistencies are pointed out, so I don't think it holds too much water. I think the e-mail shit will still hurt Hillary at the polls. The walk back happening on Sunday means most people won't even fucking heat about it unless the media pushes it all day today.

This last 18 months has been the most fun politics in a long time. The result of this election will be immensely satisfying. Good luck burgers!

embed related, it's honestly felt like standing on the edge of forever sometimes

Is there a countdown somewhere…?

T-Trump isn't going to win goyim… it… it's not happening please goyim, please stop.

please stop

In the back of our heads, we all have the feeling he won't be permitted to win, and they would rather deal with a rebellion than allowing Trump to undo everything they worked so hard to build last few decades for Greater Israel.

But we can worry about that after we vote.

Poll Closing Times Nationwide

archive.is/qH2rM

My heart is fucking racing right now.

I'll be honest I took two days of my vacation time to avoid all this. I'll check in, but I think I'll spend my time studying language. That and I think this place is going to start getting raided, and if somehow Hillary gets it it will be cuckchan in here for days shitting up the board.

I dont want it to end. I imagine 8ch will get shut down if the Don loses. What with bomb and terrorist threats being abundant

What is more effective to collect some leftist salt? Trump Pepes or Trump's smugness?

Even if Hillary manages to win we will still have a majority in the house

I doubt it's even possible to get any more hyped than I feel now. This election will make or break civilization on a global scale.

That will probably be better for your health as the T.V media coverage will likely be beyond rage inducing.

australian here, which one is EST again?
lol jk
cant wait for this, its going to be YUGE.

I'm hoping we can retain the Senate as well to keep her power nerfed as much as possible.

As bad as the King Nigger era was, it could have been even worse without the Republican Congress.

Many have said things on here that would ordinarily put them in trouble with the feds. It's interesting to note that no such surveillance appears to be happening to anons. I guess some elements of the FBI really are on our side after all.

Couldn't the house be seen as a reasonably accurate predictor? Not necessarily of numbers, but of national mood in general?

Nigger, basic Republicans are not us. They are just as much of an enemy. How new are you?

The party music comes later

East coast time

I would assume so in a normal election but who the hell knows.

I don't support them but at least they will be able to stop her from doing too much damage.

Hey, I need some contributions from you guys for a video I am making. All I need is some significant moments from his campaign. I have most of the main ones but any that would be fitting for a victory video would be appreciated.

I wouldn't put it pass them in working with her instead of against her. That would be their "fuck you" to Trump supporters.

They won't stop shit, they never do. Theyll fight her on taxes, that's it, and weakly at that

(checked)
Weirdly when I tried to save it, it saved as the same filename as when I originally saved it when I first saw it posted.

reminder that "victory party" is a ruse to get you to leave the polling station before all the votes are counted.

If you leave your post of duty early and let them stuff the ballot box so you can "party" then you will neither deserve nor have a part in any victory.

Will we win?
Will Trump win?

Just bookmark smug leftist comments on social media, don't reply to them yet so they don't block you. Prepare zingers for each individual comment to harvest maximum salt when the results are announced. I don't know about you, but I certainly have my hands full with this on the 9th.

I stopped watching the news several months ago. According to polls today, we are winning Ohio by seven points at least.

Trump Op-ed

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/06/donald-trump-why-you-should-vote-me/93398970/

For 17 months, I’ve traveled this country and met countless Americans from every walk of life. Your hopes have become my hopes and your dreams have become my dreams.

I’ve been inspired on this journey by the millions of you who came to cheer a simple idea: that we can make America great again.

Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing job-killing Obamacare — Americans are experiencing soaring double-digit premium hikes, insurers are leaving, doctors are quitting, jobs are fleeing, and deductibles are through the roof.

It also means immediately fixing our terrible trade deals, which have killed American jobs and crushed American incomes. This means renegotiating Bill and Hillary Clinton’s disastrous NAFTA and China deals that have deindustrialized the United States — importing unemployment and exporting our wealth.

It means we don’t have to keep kids trapped in failing schools — that we can give every parent the right to send their kids to the school of their choice, including millions of low-income African-American and Hispanic children who have been failed for generations by Democratic politicians like Hillary Clinton.

Real change also means draining the swamp of corruption in Washington. We must fix a rigged system in which political insiders can break the law without consequence and where government officials put special interests above the national interest. If we want to make America great again, we must clean up this corruption.

Hillary Clinton has been the subject of an FBI criminal investigation into many crimes against this nation. Were she ever to be elected, it would trigger an unprecedented constitutional crisis — Hillary is likely to be under investigation for a long time, grinding our government to a halt.

America has too many problems, too many things to fix, to mire our government in years of sordid corruption and criminal investigation.

It is time to cut our ties with the failed politicians of the past, and embrace a bright, new future for all of our people.

That’s what I’m offering in my Contract with the American Voter, a 100-day action plan to clean up corruption and bring change to Washington. It’s there for you to read at www.TheTrumpContract.com.

In my Contract with the American Voter, I offer a historic pro-growth plan to create 25 million good paying jobs. We will cut taxes on middle-class Americans by 35%. We will eliminate every needless job-killing regulation. We will repeal and replace catastrophic Obamacare with new reforms that dramatically expand choice, substantially lower costs, and significantly improve the quality of care. And we will end the offshoring of American jobs.

In my contract, I also offer a detailed plan to immediately secure the border, stop illegal immigration and keep radical Islamic terrorists out of our country. Hillary has pledged “open borders,” mass amnesty, and a 550% increase in Syrian refugees. America’s immigration officers described Hillary’s extremist plan as “the most radical immigration agenda proposal in U.S. history.”

I will restore the constitutional rule of law and nominate Supreme Court justices who will do the same.

Finally, I pledge to fight for the right of every child in American to grow up in safety and peace, and undertake a national effort to bring jobs, security and prosperity to our inner cities.

I am asking for your vote, and to be your champion in the White House.

Together, we will take our government back from the special interests — and we will Make America Great Again.

we've already won
don't forget to vote

This.

And make them good. Our grandkids will be showing them to their grandkids someday.

It's been an honor, anons. We curbstomped the current year and memed Kek into the White House. I'll never forget the good times over the past year and a half and I'll never get tired of winning. Part of me wishes this election could go on forever but I don't think my heart could take much more. I'm going to have to go innawoods for a month just to depressurize after this is over. But it ain't over yet. See you all at the Holla Forumss

I can't wait for the salt blowout.

So how many hours ETA when we will get the news?

That's because filenames are now hashes of the files, fagola.

39hours or so

I had a dream last night that Trump won PA and MD, as well as WA. I hope Wednesday morning when I wake up, my dream is a reality.

Maryland user here, it may be a possibility. Too many people around here are saying "I'm not voting at all", and I've seen more Trump then Hillary signs too.
It all comes down to what the niggers in Baltimore do.

WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA KEEP ON WINNING UNTIL YOU'RE SICK OF IT!
And then win some more

Of all the ages of this ancient Earth, we stand here at this juncture. We are no different to the men who marched alongside Alexander, men who merely put one foot in front of the other and marched forever into eternity. Every moment is it's own nexus of opportunity, beckoning us to grab reality and rend it to our purposes.

My hype is so unreal i made this gif

Oh that's good to hear. I have a friend in Maryland, but he drives on a highway somewhere and told me he hadn't seen any signs. I sure hope to hell he voted.

Saved

I live in a small little ghetto town and next to a 4 way intersection is a huge 6 foot wide Trump sign, put up by a madman. I'll have to picture it today or tomorrow.

You don't have to use postal code abbreviations for states.

This isn't Twitter. You have plenty of room to type.

Sorry, just used to typing them that way.

Oh that is pretty neat.

I am, and I'm not even american

The worst case scenario is civil war at this point. The people will not let Hillary win.

Going to be interesting either way

Which is why I'm amazed she's stupid enough to even think of rigging the election at this point. If her goal is power then this is extremely short sighted.

Kill yourself.

Imagine how she's going to handle Syria and Russia. Her shortsightedness in general will lead to the worst outcome imaginable.

Frankly the doomsday clock should be moved to 1 minute to midnight the moment she wins.

This, we need a civil war. Trump is just a start.

Europoor here - when will the eventual election result be known? Just need the rough time so I can plan ahead with the different time zones.

No sooner than 11 PM, EST.

5 AM for the Continent other than Portugal, I think.

This election taught me that the devil is real and pedophiles are his agents.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, REMOVE ALL PEDO FROM EARTH, DEUS VULT

Good luck and Godspeed, Burgers.

- t. Singapore.

GLORIOUS

Welp. It's gonna be a long night.

Does anyone have that Tahu pepe from the screen in the gif?
if not can anyone extract it?

get sleep tonight eurobro, election day is tomorrow

Bong here, gonna stay up into the early hours tomorrow night to watch the results come in. Good luck burgerlads.

MAGA

sorry, I couldn't resist.

MAGA

One of my favorites, but not exactly a significant moment

No toranon.
It has almost begun.

MAGA

forgot to attach

In this day and age, the spirit of the Old World is manifesting itself in its most effective form: digital. It took this form as means to adapt and survive, but in its essence the Old World still presents the same values and principles that, for a whole century, these people have been trying to bury.

We are killing Freud, Einstein's importance is becoming relative, and Marx without a beard is unmemorable. The following quote has been said in 1905 by a Russian bourgeois in celebration to the inevitable "death" of the Old World, now being used in celebration of its anticipated return:

Lads, may our labour lead to the creation of our betters.

Okay much appreciated

my nigga

Sigh Midoriya's mom is so marriable

Shes a very cute mom indeed.

Can somebody tell me where to look for poll watching and results? Sorry for requesting spoonfeeding but I'm nearly paralyzed from watching the assassination attempt and possible link of Podesta with Madeleine's kidnapper and my shit's all fucked up.
t. Yuropoor

the F triggered me tbh
watch your spoilers game lad

Ausanon here. I'm really hoping for a Trump win, but if Hillary does get it, I hope Trump doesn't take it quietly. I know most of you won't.

Hillary supporters seem to act as if them winning will mean all their opposition and scandals will just magically go away. Trump will have a hard fight, too, but Clinton seems to be using all her strength to try and get over the line.

Even if we fail, it's been one hell of a ride and we can continue to make it one no matter what result.

MAGA
A
G
A

It's good OC.
Have some things, hope you find what you're looking for.

(checked)
Great stuff, will use in the video. I will post the video here if he gets elected.

Some more.

So how early are they gonna call it? I know CNN is gonna call it for Clinton if she edges ahead of Trump in a swing state for five minutes, but provided that everything goes as it currently looks like it will, will they hold out till Nevada?

And turn the lyrics on.

I imagine the party STARTS at that time, but the festivities will go on for hours.

Realistically we should have an idea if he won early on, if he wins something traditionally blue with a lot of electoral votes like Pennsylvania or Michigan… he's in.

If he loses something yuge like Florida, he probably can't make it up.

Just expect mass hysteria during the counting.

OH SHIT

It's getting tense here.
THIS IS HOW IT HAS TO BE!

jeb bush's campaign was a significant moment of trump's campaign

You gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning

isnt it obvious?

any of you niggers on predictit?

I put $20 in for shits and giggles was going to sell and then buy more as the price swung.

I cant wait to find out they all put money they needed to eat on the shit.

WHEN ARE THE ELECTIONS?

TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT? (FOR EUROPE)

no
a clinton election win just makes things more interesting
you still have to kick the roaches out, but now you have to do it up close and personal
you think the 'globalists' will let you vote trump in?
get a clue
you wont get your country back without fighting

a trump election is the easy way
a clinton one is the interesting, challenging, worth-revealing way

first polls will be closing around midnight tomorrow night britain time

It's been one hell of a ride Holla Forums let's hope this goes our way I have full faith in the god emperor.

so basically in some hours?

it goes our way regardless. states like florida are fully trump country. If they rig them there will be a lot of people crying havok.

well no it would be midnight wednesday i.e. ~32 hours

so is not tomorrow night

you liar

I can't wait to see the dawn.

I almost don't want this to be over, the 2016 elections have been so much fun.

Anybody know a thing or two about proxies? Why are they all slow as shit and give connection errors when posting?

Where is Jeb anyway? I haven't heard of him for a while.

t. yuropoor

MODS
Please have this play after the election is called for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY

s-source? :s

I am, sadly I bought in a long time ago when the price was much higher. I have 17 on Trump.

in the cuckshed

Laying low. I mean, what else would you do after embarrassing yourself big time on live tv?

More spergout with guacobowles and turtles :^)

SHIT WRONG LINK

Tomorrow I get to post AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN or TRUMPFAGS BTFO.
It's going to be a nice fun day.

I'm also making a video for, let's say Tuesday/Wednesday. I need some info. What was the name of that Nippon AI?

Uber driving.

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Just saw this.
youtu.be/MCamy3hSorI?t=17m10s
At about 17:10 after he brings up some Trumpenreich children he goes 14 words.

Mods can't put music or videos in the background of the board, only Hotwheels (or rather Codemonkey/people with administrator rights) can do it.

They can sticky it, though.

Guys I'm fucking spooked

ASCENSION SOON BROTHERS!!

That comic is a misdirection. Hillary does not attract flies because she stinks.
She attracts them because she was marker by satan's aura thanks to ungodly rituals like spirit cooking.
Belzebub's other name is lord of the flies.

I know. I don't want to count my eggs before they hatched

Dude I'm more worried about the why here
Why did I get this channel in my feed?

Learn how to clock, you faggot!

kek - exactly how I feel right now

Tomorrow win or lose is the Don of a New Era!

To think that this all might have snowballed from some borderline bitch trying to censor halfchan and Reddit after she got caught promoting her shitty game. My God, talk about butterfly effect.

4th pic is crossdressing.

That feel man, that feel when all we wanted to do, was play vidjya games.

Where were you, when autism was weaponized, and they lost to a fucking frog.

MFW they just had to let us be to rule the world.

WHO'S READY FOR TOMORROW???

I find it hilarious that all of the things that could have been the straw that broke the camels back it was fucking video games that did it in.

I'M NOT SURE I AM BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT

THEY TOOK OUR TENDIES
WE TOOK THEIR FUTURE

LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR

We are the agents of change.

you know what… fuck it!!! goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think that's why the pushback was rather successful though, it was an unexpected threat to them that they severely underestimated. They likely had no real plan on how to deal with such a scenario at all.

I prefer to listen to Advance On v2. Fits every possible situation.

Yeah it's nu-doom but I like it.

Nationstates is a good place to harvest salt come tomorrow, fyi. The place is a combination of tumblr and reddit, it's the bee hive of everything liberal.

I'm replaying that today.
My excuse is that killing the demons will symbolize purging the Clintons.

There are currently three high-probability (>1%) outcomes.

1. The jews decide to cut their losses and allow Trump to win the election rather than take any sort of risk. Most of them would consider this to be a bitter defeat, despite the fact that it would mean they'd all survive and could begin regrouping for another attempt in the distant future. Main trait: jews working together/coordinating actions and being willing to take the fall. Chance: 30%~50%.

2. The jews go through with Soros' previously declared plan of allowing Trump to win the popular vote in a landslide and then declaring Hillary to be president. The result of this would be "1%"-tier jews like Soros gloating publicly about their victory while the much less visible "1% of the 1%"-tier jews escape to Israel and allow their complacent underlings to burn in the impending fire as punishment for rushing things and allowing nationalism to revive. Within a month, Hillary would be imprisoned or dead and Trump would have seized power and begun reforming the system. Main trait: inner-circle jews abandoning/betraying outer-circle jews as well as the less competent inner-circle jews. Chance: 40%~60%.

3. The jews decide to double-down and maintain power at any cost: martial law, suspended elections, drone assassinations, etc. This would be catastrophic for them as well as everyone else involved and is unlikely in and of itself; however it's possible that, for example, some unknown/supernatural event is slated to occur soon and the jews have been rushing things to try to meet the "deadline" rather than out of egotism/complacency. Main trait: outer-circle jews rebelling against inner-circle jews OR total panic and last-ditch desperation. Chance: 5%~10%.

What is NOD spelled backwards?
DON
In the name of KEK!
Please let Tiberium be real

She's even cute after she gained weight, how the hell did the artist do it?

can't believe you faggots, are you talking about an.. unreal woman?

Mark my words.
TRUMP WILL WIN

Dropped.

I can see it now, Holla Forums.
Trump better be telling the truth when he says it's not if he's going to win; it's WHEN he's going to win.

Where are you basing those percentages on?

This.
, your taste in women a shit.

While we're on the topic of GG:
My wife and I play tabletop games a lot and she just brought home the expansion to Betrayal at House on the Hill. Look who fucking wrote a haunt and what it's about.
Pic related.

cucks

Holla Forums will quite literally and figuratively explode when Trump wins, it will be amazing to see

that's better
however, I still love both

You just keep disappointing me.

it's body paint you double nigger

How many hours left until results?

34 at most

Still shit taste.

i claim the qt in white in the middle and her wide childbearing hips.

This shit boggles my mind, but I'm glad it happened this way.

Yeah, they're starting to give up on vidya and push into tabletop games. Unfortunately I don't think fa/tg/uys have the raw autistic energy that Holla Forumsirgins have to make them fuck off.

you'll be a virgin forever, although.. yeah, tattooed women will never be marriage material

my dubs claim all three, checkmate.

yeah, I foresaw that, but I'd think I'd pick the one in red, would make good looking babies

all you get is the ugly jewess

Canadabro reporting in,

A Trump victory would probably trigger a jonestown level meltdown amongst the 2016 cucks here while simaltenously btfoing the shit out of our own lugenpresse. Godspeed burgers.

hahahahah

i'll sacrifice her to moloch then :^)

Some of the greatest men in history were virgins before they married. But you go ahead and lust after internet sluts, maybe you'll even get with one, too bad she'll cheat on you anyway with chadcocks.

Aright, that's much better.

perhaps, but my sons will have big dicks and she will bear me many sons.

yeah, literally every one of them.
Retarded wizard

liberals usually don't have the autism to get into tabletop, they usually have to make their own games from the ground up because reading 500 pages of rules is beyond them. Can you imagine a vapid cunt learning GURPS?

Who here /nervousasfuck/?

more like /hypedasfuckfortheimperium/

to be honest having a series of books on the rules for a game is really fucking autistic. Like, REALLY autistic.

Not as fuck, but I'm on the edge of my seat.

I'm so fucking sick of you beta cupcake kissing triple niggers
You're never gonna marry a white woman and have kids when you're this gay. White people are being cucked into oblivion and not having enough children to even replace ourselves and all you can say is hhuuurr shit taste.
Yeah, just leave them to Tyrone and Muhammad, right? You've got your anime and body pillow after all.

Yeah, I'd say it's a bad thing. If you are over the age of 20 and you've never touched a vagina, you're pathetic.

I think less in the manner of autism and more in the manner of expense because holy shit.

Filter King is running a marathon broadcast.

Is it just me or is the news low energy today? Even the shills are low energy what is going down?

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

you're just finding excuses.. how hard is to hit the gym and go approach girls you like?

I've been predicting that (without massive fraud) Trump will take all tossups because of the people who havnt voted in years and therefore are not being polled.

This is what it would look like.

They can't break into tabletop. It's too firmly set in its ways.

Learning an entire new system and getting people to DM it frequently is some major inertia to overcome, and they lost momentum severely.

Trump will win, Kek has already spoken. So many signals in this video.

The RNG roll to decide teams comes up as 88
The player B4NE is on Team Trump
Three of the Clinton players have the clan tag [JEW]
Team Trump wins in a crushing victory

It's funny how so many people living in the mountains are whi- I mean republican.

Calm before the storm of the century.

The problem with CO is that Boulder is 10% Jewish. It's cancer has infected most of the lowlands.

TRUMP PRESIDENCY NOW LOADINGU

I'm glad that I live in Colorado Springs, but there is even an influx of niggers here already. I might move back into the mountains and get comfy.

This man is a fucking savage

I am right there with you fam, I have off of work tomorrow and the day after.

Not just that, but the clan tag for team Hillary is [JEW].

I'd pull an all nighter but I gotta help with the elections in downtown as a "clerical assistant"
I wonder what I should expect.

That too.

Warming up the Guac surge, obviously.

Listen to some Grimaced interviews my man.

Thinking they can't touch you is exactly how they worm their way in.

Tomorrow is just the beginning lads. If trump wins you will see celebratory shitposting like never before. If hillary steals it we will have serious threads about the civil war while you burgers go full 1776.

I can provide support posts at least.

MAGA

procure a HIND chopper and help that way

Me too, it could be nerves, but it could be hope too.

WHO WILL?

I will get the results starting at 2 AM on Wednesday, I have class from 8-19 on that day. I'm debating whether I'll be able to pull an all nighter, but I'm not sure I'll even be able to sleep.

So,according to the second pic, the real times to keep an eye on up to date results tomorrow are gonna be 8PM and 9PM.

Also, do you think for once Minnestoa will finally escape its eternal dem majority iron grip this time, or is it still gonna be blue?

With an over preforming Trump and an under preforming Hillary, we could be in landslide territory.

Even in 1980 and 1984 when the liberal hell hole of California went red, MN stayed blue. l doubt it will this time around.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LET TRUMP WIN AND EXECUTE THESE SATANIST HELL SPAWNS

inb4 the impossible happens and Minnesota and California go red

Did you anons vote?

Yes.

IT'S TIME

When are the results comming in? I want to know what time I have to be online as someone in europe. Could someone tell me?

I voted early. Am I supposed to get a confirmation of some sort, or one of those "I voted!" stickers, or something?

A mandatory post with an "I voted" sticker is required to continue posting on Holla Forums following November 8th, 2016.

Look at the crowds in that webm. They didn't generate enough people (perhaps it was too much work?). Even Hillary has more of an audience than that. Sad!

Can someone with experience reading polling methodology help me understand if this is sampled correctly?

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Trafalgar_FL_November_2016.pdf

(checked)

I voted early as well, I didn't get a sticker either

If Trump wins big, it could be called not long after the Central time zone polls close (Minnesota through Texas).

No but in most states, you can log on to your local county website and check to see if your ballot has been read.

But I did an absentee ballot to avoid the machines in my state….

I'll be staying up as late as possible here in Bongland.
This one's going to be mental

Here’s where we stand if this is correct, plus two electoral votes in Washington since two electors refuse to vote for Hillary. That is, as long as they’re not killed before December 19.

the west coast is so jewy

PA isn't going blue, mark my words

What did you expect? It's full of squinty eyed fucks and border-hopping spics.

The transit strike in Philadelphia is over, so it is.

stickers are gay as fuck

philadelphia is like a black hole for niggers and needs to be considered its own state or part of new jersey

When I get off work I'm going to be making images to throw in libshit faces to maximize salt production. I recommend you do, too. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to cause anal fractures so severe they distort time and space. Be thinking of where they'll go hide when their normie sites like faceberg and plebbit are overrun and catch them there with some soul-shattering memetics. They won't just log off for the day as they can't stand being alone with their thoughts.

I'll be PMing random redditors smug Trumps and calling them cucks.

BREAKING NEWS!

JEB BUSH HAS LAUNCHED A PUTSCH AND IS TAKING STATES BY FORCE. HIS TURTLE MERCENARIES ARE STATIONED OUTSIDE OF VOTING HUBS AND FORCING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THE GUAC

GUAC BLITZKRIEG NOW

can someone tell me why the electoral college favors states like California and Florida?

The higher the population in the state, the more electoral votes it gets.

THIS IS IT LADS

PLEASE…

LEND TRUMP YOUR STRENGTH

Canadian here, I really, really hope Trump wins, just so I can go to websites that are currently flooded with faggoty liberals insisting they're winning and muh right side of history and so on, and rub Trump's giant golden victory in their faces.

You assholes better get a Trump victory going, I need the leftist salt.

Oh shit we beta uprising now

yep Trump on deck and did my part convincing many on the fence and some hard supporters of the POS in the rat to come to Trump thanks to so many main stream media not (((lame stream))) thanks to them tho through their complicit BAPF involvement in election bias with their fake polls so many have now wakened up for the simple fact NO one goes to a shitllery rally or any dem rat rally period yet Trump has swep the entire nation will massive crowds the landslide is NOT deniable by any metric clinton or her shill msm spew/puke out THEY HAVE LOST !!

I fucking hate Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is such a beautiful state with the exception of eastern PA.

The guac stops here

HHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE THE EMPEROR!

Oy vey why didn't you wait for Hitler!!!
You could have chosen between Hillary and Jeb/Rubio!

No matter what are the results, it has been an absolute honor shitposting with you, lads. You truly hit it big, having the autism and dedication to dig at every opportunity you had and to reveal the kind of kikery happening behind the curtain. It's still kinda unbelievable that a bunch of smug anime and frog posters in a Finnish horseback board achieved.

I love you guys, no homo. Trump will win, and the salt shall be infinite.

I give us 20% chance. He rallied here yesterday and the crowd was yuge. Without Bernie running, Trump is a serious contender.

Ulver all the way

Anyone else just get a text warning test of the emergency alert system.

Nice

Thats the song you should play at the end of his 12 year term
You need to play this for when he gropes hill by the pussy

Realistically speaking, what are the chances that shilldog's rigging can overcome the God Emperor's landslide? Please no sugarcoat.

I like you

Dues Vult, Remove hillary

Burgers, you should spread this morning friendly link on twitter

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Wrong link, meant to do this one.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

\o/
TAKE MY MEMES

Are you me?

I am a member of that site but I ABHOR the average user base and their abusive, liberal-biased mods. I'm going to post a well thought out speech calling their delusional asses the fuck out either tonight or tomorrow in their US election thread. You can probably find me.

Damn didn´t see that before. What a fucking hero.

I'm actually nervous guys. It's so close.
People here in Sweden always ask me why I'm so interested in this election.
They don't realize that it's more than Trump vs Hillary.
It's a battle between globalist kikes and nationalism.
If Trump wins and show people that a country under nationalism is much better people might finally take a stand.

This is a fucking election for the future of the WORLD!
GOD SPEED EMPEROR TRUMP!
MAGA!

Election fraud will probably occur, the brainwashing media will insist everything is fine, because (((their))) candidate "won".

Alright, let me not sugarcoat this but please don't call me a shill.
If we're to believe the posts and threads on Holla Forums lately, Texas and Florida are in play from Hillary's rigging alone. I think Trump will outnumber the rigs like he did in the Republican primary, but who knows. A recount will be called if Trump loses among the other riots that will take place.
In short, if you don't vote, you're giving Hillary a better chance of winning. Think of it like DPS in vidya, where we just need our numbers to outnumber the enemy's preset ones.

This was on cuck-chan

May your sword stay wet, like a young girl in her prime!

(checked)
BY THE NINE

I'm predicting 277

(checked)

Oh god these digits

Usually I wouldn't give a flying fuck about some cuckchan larper's predictions, but those are some nice digits.

Top tier occult post.

Kek has blessed you.

You answered your own question.

Here it is, FEMA is testing the alert systems.
>ALERT
>FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
>DON'T GO TO THE POLLS

Checking for good luck

Good luck from all Mother Europa my brothers. It's up to you now.
When is voting going to start in CET/UTC+1?

I agree. I have rolled through there many times and it is an enjoyable drive, until you hit I-81. Everything east of 81 just progressively gets shittier.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

CHECKED

Kek'd, Heil'd

Confirmed.

Britbong here

I want to wish you all the very best of luck my fellow Americans. It's up to you now.

LIBERATE

XKCD, right?
I knew he was a fag, but wow.

ballotpedia.org/State_Poll_Opening_and_Closing_Times_(2016)

HAIL VICTORY!

THE DON IS UPON US!

Can someone make a red eye JUST edit?

Yup.

Fucking doubles man, how do they work?

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

K E K
E
K

Jews probably paid him like they paid a bunch of youtubers to make pro-hillary videos.

MAGA

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

good taste

It is quite amazing watching so many youtubers that doesn't do political stuff start pumping out anti-trump videos.

Just got another one. One at 2:21 and one at 3:01. VA resident

I'm kind of nervous of how the election will turn out, we are so close to another win, I feel more nervous than I felt about Brexit and I can't wait to get so smug when it turns out Trump will take the seat in the White House.

Checked and capped.

Tell me, Holla Forums, are we just going to do nothing and let Hillary intercept the Lifestream?

PRAISE KEK!

333 is in line with my more optimistic prediction.

Checkception

Holy heil check.

Praise the motherfucking Kek and pass the goddamn ammunition

Not an expert, but a PhD candidate in a related field. The scuttlebutt in the field is that opinion polling has become much less accurate in recent years and we actually don't know how to improve yet. This is obvious when you look at how inaccurate the primary polls often were. They gave a vague picture but were usually no more accurate than educated guessing.

Anyway, the sampling method for this poll has the usual weaknesses related to electoral polling.

In particular, response rate was extremely low at 3.21%. In the past, response rates exceeded 80%. With such a low response rate, response bias is virtually guaranteed.

The sample weighting is explicit and simple, unlike the "proprietary models" being used by most pollsters (which we therefore can't analyze). The weighting relies on the same demographic turnout for 2012, which we know in advance is not correct. The problem is that we don't know the correct weighting to use because we don't know who will turn out. The best we can do is guess.

IMO, political polling at this time is pretty useless for calculating estimates closer than 5-10 points to the actual results; Trump could be ahead by a full 10 points or behind by a full 10 points.

Everyone needs to behave as though this is absolutely neck & neck and get as many people to vote tomorrow as possible.

I've only got Trump at 325 electoral votes.
I feel so low energy.

I got one in California.

It is already known who wins this election. Voting is not important and is just opium for the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

Godspeed, Ameribros. Heaven forbid She-witch wins or the streets will run red with blood.

May Kek bless us all and grant victory.

Where’s the generator for these pages?

Here's your (You)

argenwhite who posted the cuck-chan image. I hope this election teach the world that we will take control back from the left and bring peace to the people.

LONG LIVE TRUMP

I have bookmark that allows me to do it.
I don't know how it works.

Early voted. Sorry.

No matter what happens Trump woke a lot of people up. Things will never be the same after this election.

That's how catholic communist party (a.k.a. Law and Justice) won 2015 polish elections, by getting 37% votes, which gave them parliment majority. By comparison, their main opponents faggots-normies from PO (Civic platform) got 41% in 2007 and 38% in 2011 and didn't got majority.

Imagine tomorrow.

Our victory will not be easy. There will be riots. But I say, if they want war, they'll get their war. It'll be short lived, but a war nonetheless.

God damn I'm going to miss Jeb! posting.

Akame Ga Kill ost is pretty appropriate considering the situation

Play Doom 2 wads, you massive niggerfaggot. Dont play that bethesda shit. Fuck outta here and dont come back until you finish doom 2 reloaded.

n-no commie i swear

Evidently this guy is talented by why in fuck's name did he decide to portray an Inquisitor as some teenage edgelord?

Kill yourself.

Guys?

Oh man this brings back memories

pic related #1 might come in handy

Voted absentee

Let's place actual bets. I'm putting $1,000 on the fact that there will be no Happening, no matter who wins, aside from some minor chimpouts if Trump wins, but nothing if Hillary rigs.

Were were let down way too often by burgerclaps and their promises of muh armed uprising.

Because, faggot, he is ```young and impressionable```, things that chaos god Tzeentch just absolutley love to fuck around with.

Saved.

Bitch we just started.

lol kill yourself

Why would an inquisitor be young and impressionable in the first place?

We just need some voter suppression in Springfield, Worcester, Lawrence, and the Darkness surrounding Boston.

come and get me faggit.

youtu.be/N3yLtnNF6yM

Because you have got to start somewhere, or I dont know whatever the fuck, it's the goddamn 40K.
Everything is grimdark, based on mindfuckery and things made out of several (theoreticaly mind you, no one knows for sure with chaos) dimensions of rape.

Regardless of who wins tomorrow, the salt will will be tremendous.

it just keeps happening

Some pics of the younger Trump as he works his way up to the Imperial Throne.

I thnk FL should be dark red.

KLK ost from when the big glowing cotton ball got cut in half

You are done, Drumpfsharts

Guys, I'm a young voter. I've only been able to participate in the 2008 & 2012 elections. Both of which were horrible, and ended with Obama victorious. I've been so consistently let down these past 8 years of political activity that despite the huge positive energy on our side I am incredibly afraid.

I've already cast my ballot, and convinced my immediate friends and family to MAGA as well, so I've done my part, but still, I can't help but feel like we're doomed and the U.S. is un-unfuckable at this point.

Hold me, Holla Forums.

Better hope McDonald's in hiring in your area come November 9th.

You people are dumb as fuck.
Hillary will win the election, you colossal moron.

Go away nigger, you have no power here.

Nope, early voting in all the swing states is going for Trump. Your map is a crock of shit.

Hillary Rotten Clinton is going to prison.

wimmin at it again

You're obviously not CTR, you're some Holla Forums fag fishing for easy "I troll yoos". Heres my reply.

You sound frustrsted. Better start putting in those apps.

The fucking butthurt when Hillary wins will be glorious

holy fucking shit, drumpfkins really are this fucking delusional.
Repeat after me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

To the tard filter you go.

Trump supporters are going to the polls in massive numbers. The quiet ones are the ones that put us over the top user. The ones that are at work all day & hate Hillary & the SJW crowd.

lol thanks for the moral boost

POO IN A LOO

Drink bleach. Tomorrow we will see.

wew

What kind of shitposting will we see after Trump wins?

MEME IT LADS

SHADILAY

careful. with an edge like that the circumcision may acedentally make you the next Bruce Jenner

They're gonna have to discredit his precidency after winning, expect no pause in shitposting

Mark my fucking words, Trump is winning Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

LMAO

I'm voting as soon as the sun's up and it's warm enough to walk over to the polling place.

No picture I have in my folder that can explain what I feel, It has indeed been an honour posting with you lads over the years, this is the big one. The Happening trump all happenings. From unironic Kek worship to genuine magic resulting from our memes creating unexplainable and beautiful things. Do not falter even if Hillary manages to chat her way through, have hope in Trump but be prepared to truly back up things and fight for your freedom. We're facing the Jew head on, the final boss if you will. We will endure through thick and thin much like we have always done.

Praise Kek! And let's meme a truly epic election! Our work has gotten us here, a chance to rid the Jew for good and strik a telling blow. We are alll brothers in this fight, hold on to your hope even in the darkest days.

Rejoyce for Trump shall win this election, we meme it! But be prepared and ready at all times for the hordes of the enemy do not rest and even if Trump shall win bigly, we still have lots of work to do.

Praise kek!

dude your dog ate my fucking weed
my weed dude
fucking dog

You'll see bunch of shit like nothing's going to change, he's a jew, look! He appointed a negro or a jew to position X, it's all over, you got fooled, hurr durr.

I'm so hype I'm having trouble sleeping but I need to work tomorrow!

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

MUH

Checked. Godspeed burgers.

Good luck from Australia.

What a retarded statement, Trump has said he doesn't have a problem with trannies, that's literally in one of the attack ads McMuffin is running in Utah.

How is the early voting looking in the swing states? This is important!

Chekd

Trump leading in Florida by 100k last I checked, not sure about other states.

I'm guessing a Trump lead, so long as everyone input their ballots in pen.

Hasn't been an election this close since Brexit, good luck burgers.
Can't wait to see how it ends up in the morning.

If the whole thing is rigged, how will we see anything other than rigging?

CTR don't you worry about getting Vince Foster-ed?

Welcome to the liberal reality,
where facts don't matter and the words are made up

My personal theme choice for the wait.

Please anons, don't tell this tranny that it's actually a great idea. Many anons are actually trannies, you'll know it when you get the occasional supposed 'femanon' replying. You wouldn't want these people to off themselves would you?

someone put Alex Jonesstein in there. He might be a shill, but he's our shill.

Yes, I would you mentally ill degenerate.

check em

I have been a longtime lurker - rare poster. Started pol back in 2010, halfchan from 05 or so. so maybe a second exodus guy.

Trump has won me over ever since he started trashing Jeb.

But more than that, a deeper faith in us - you faggoty shitlords and assburger autists and nigger nazis - that if we were given what every generation deserves - what every warrior generation in prior ages - took by force - we would be leading a second renaissance in computing and the arts and aerospace.

But right now we are veal in a (((casino))) run by wallstreet. and we have forgotten that we must actually realize that the best and worst of what we seek on Holla Forums is actually deeper than that. We must become the rulers of the coming age.

how do we do that? we must revalue all values.

I for one think that martial and civil service and a deep and huge commitment to rebuilding infrastructure and a space program.

something this big amounts to something essentially like a job guarantee program.

if it is done right, it will see a wave of marriages and a baby boom that will be visible by the midterms.

if there is any real halt to immigration, or if there is significant relocation of illegals, we will see the trickle down benefits of the good example of the reviving middle class.

I think Trump in office will cut deals wtih the dems and the GOP and he should try to carve out a new center party out of the husks of the old two party system. or at least some kind of alliance.

the goal is reinvest in the country, relocate human and ip and capital back to america. retool for a modern internet economy plus a huge space program.

but this assumes that trump can cut a deal with capital in the backroom - they need to start building iphones in america, etc. sort of like how putin strongarmed the oligarchs in the early 2000's.

if he sticks to a strong program of modernizing the economy, and re-professionalizing the workforce, he could also destroy another old dem constituency by passing union laws that would also help raise american quality of life and to block otu exported goods and services.

he has dealt with hollywood and the casinos for a long time. a union can be a strong partner.

what I fear is that he will win and that the CUCKGOP will ask Trump to go in dry and let them please him again, and that he will do so and follow the same narrow neoconservative CUCK(((GOP))) stuff that got us here in the first place.

he needs to steal sanders supporters and bluecollar everything - otherwise all the anti-trump elements will become MARK MY WORDS - OCCUPY///COMMUNISTIC - the sons of sanders and occupy and black lives matter and all this other shit will gain in strength if they don't see people like us - the white professional trollwarriors - become a stronger and more concrete social phenomenon - in local races going forward and in other things.

we must also consider that Trump is going to be blocked in and will be playing his own game to keep people following.

we must get ahead of him and start building our forces on his RIGHT FLANK - the NAZI KKK wing and the LEFT FLANK - the dems who want european socialism but feel impotent.

I think Trump will win.

But that is only the beginning.

A serious market crash, a stupid incident causing a severe conflict, a whole host of things could blow the ship of state into dangerous waters.

The real goal, I think if we can look ahead a few presidencies, is to have Trump's successor pick up on 8 years of peaceful growth and partnership with Russia, compettion with China, and a huge move towards global rebalance that includes a new BOOM led by silicon valley and detroit into the rare metals available in the asteroid belt, etc. A huge raise in funding for Musk and et al.

consider what kind of new ideas become possible to us - to hedge funds - to venture capital - in the event of a Trump - sized - vision of American supremacy redirected towards a new frontier.

personally - in either case - I am going to step away from the echo chamber of imageboards and news channels and the sinking ship of american politics.

I think there should be a wider move on pol towards embodying our values, or putting them into daily practice.

for my part I am going to memorize certain literary excerpts, continue yoga and lifting, and stop abusively smoking marijuana as some kind of security blanket against life and no waifu.

is there anyone else who feels the need to improve beyond the fight at the top? ready to embody the redpilled warrior in the room, the lightning rod?

I am nearly 30 and think I need to shed these manchild behaviors and either way I am going to vote for Trump tomorrow and bid imageboards adieu. I love the memes but hate your hopelessness.

I don't care about degenerates as long as they don't reproduce, spread disease, or raise children. IOW, gas the lot of them.

PRAISE KEK

FIRST THE DON WILL MAGA, THEN HE WILL MAKE EVROPA GREAT AGAIN! MEGA!

Please God let Trump win so the greatest purge of the forces of evil can commerce, Give our lives meaning and something to give our all for.

Replace FagBart Milo with Jones

States have set borders, nigger. Irrelevant for the presidential race.

Either way I think it's too late for an airplane ticket to America at this point, and I might not be wog-ish enough to convince them that I am Mexican so that they will allow me to vote without citizenship.

Needs Peter Thiel and Kek in his original Egyptian form, or just his hieroglyphics.

even if it was painful watching gamergoy slowly decompose I have fond memories of GG especially the early days. this brings back so many feels.

WITNESSED

nevermind, he's there and I'm blind.

He's right there between David Duke and Yuri Bezmenov.

The metrics of reality have changed drastically user. In today's world, the average human being has an unprecedented force multiplier at his or her disposal. Not a lot of people understand this yet.

Hell, not a lot of Holla Forumsacks understand it yet.

DAMMIT!

Anybody else following this guy Bill Mitchell?
twitter.com/mitchellvii

He's super fucking confident Trump is going to rape Hillary tomorrow. He's either going to end up looking like the biggest genius in the world or a total fucking joke on November 9th.

youtube.com/watch?v=e056R97svz8

If only a brave programmer or multiple programmers unrig the voting machines and let the people's voice be heard. Please Kek, help us.

Replace Faglo with Ricky Vaughn

Yep hitting the gym will fix everything.

get your head sorted out

About to go to bed and those quads give me strength, user. Hopefully, I'll see you all again tomorrow in the…

Trumpenreich

I dont understand burger times

how many hours from now will we know who won?

Tomorrow we don't even need all the results, if Trump wins Florida and Michigan/Pennsylvania it's a landslide for him.

Most of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for GG. This board did most of the heavy lifting in the beginning before Holla Forums fagged our and started with the prfagging

As soon as George Soros tells the programmers what the "results" should be, and the (((media))) reports on it as if it was our choice.

pls resbond

This party is only for people that have contributed to the Trump campaign, not for the common folk.

30 bongs at the very least

Holla Forums didn't exist in 2010

So… what are the chances that we're gonna get raided tonight?

You are in luck

saved this a while ago, and didn't even know what it was.

Ay yo hol up
Why tonight? Are election results coming out tonight?

Do you really expect to discourage anyone hear from voting?
if you're doing this for free you're really pathetic.

We should be able to see a general trend well before that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xl2JiZCUfPE&list=PL0xsBNwE76-sEm1OmDLBlY8B_FP8NlEZ7

Yes. And convinced a whole lot of otherwise Hillary supporters to vote Trump over the last year.

Ready for Plan A or Plan B.

If it comes to it, I'll see you in 6 months.

Nigga, we're doing the raiding

A bionicle.

PEACE THROUGH POWER, BROTHER!
CRUSH (((GLOBAL))) DEFENSE INITIATIVE!

Why do right-wingers still post there? Is it a stubborn pride thing? Aside from the CTR faggotry, soundless webms are an absolute dealbreaker for me.

who else /ak/ here?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, ANONS
THE MEME MAGIC IS THICK IN THE AIR TODAY

Once you get a woman in a room and you start making love she's not gonna stop you just because its small.

Yeah nah bud it's 333.
PRAISE KEK.

YES

wew

It could be as early as 0005 GMT, 8 Nov.
Or it could be delayed for days by recounts.

I'm still confuses what those hieroglyphs mean, since Kek's name is apparently written as pic related.

I'm pretty sure a good portion of them don't realize that there are other chans.

Quick, I need your spiciest normalfag-friendly memes to spam everyone I know when Trump wins.

or, uh, 9 Nov, using the Juliian calendar.

My cousin started going bald at sixteen, just man up and shave it up. Then hit the gym, get swole. As the other user said she isn't gonna stop when you're already there, and a lot of women's pleasure comes from other sources.

I'm not gonna give you an elongated sex ed but oral and handy go a long way, and even you can make an impact on her backside. This 'cock size = enjoyment' shit was made for kike porn and the whole degeneracy, most women's vaginal canals are about six inches long, and the big pleasure spots are the clit (located outside) and the G-Spot (about three inches inside).

Don't expect the world to bend for you, user - trample it and force it to.

This is why you're lonely, faggot. Go hit the gym and shave your head.

is full of that. Also might want to check SuperDeluxe's channel for Trump vids, they're pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
8ch won't embed for some reason

I think blind brand-loyalty factors into it, as well. 4chan is the major chan and they want to be part of it. Reminds me of the Applefags who put up with their kikery year after year after year.

MY HEART AND MIND ARE UTTERLY UNCLOUDED,
THEY ARE THOSE OF JUSTICE

premier or something like that

Pretty damned presidential, if you ask me

Hillary will probably win. Remember to pray to Kek tonight, Anons.

WE STAND WITH YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember the name of the comic this is from? I remember bookmarking it and downloading it, but I can't seem to find it now

commit suicide

T R U M P

Usually the way this works is they get control of a channel you subscribed to, scrub and re-brand it, them publish their filth.

wew

Some Portugal user posted it, it was apparently his own work. I didn't save it myself, though.

Pic unrelated

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one smug Pepe.

Is it really gonna be 333 electoral votes?

Kek will smite you, and you have no power.

Dubs confirm.
Trips in Trump's electoral votes!

Is it even possible to mention 333 electoral votes for Trump without dubs at this point?

Yes

Kek smiles upon us.

Soon lads.

Dangit Kek.
Forever the God of Banter.

Trump will win with 333 Electoral votes.
Russia will invade Ukraine because why not, the election is perfect cover.
Hillary will have pants of shit.

Mein Körper ist bereit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLIMITED POWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Hypothetically, if Trump lost, do you think he'll go down gently?

Because he didn't confirm if he'd gently admit defeat during the debate.

Could he become Punished Trump and lead us into a civil war?

Before anyone calls me a defeatist I'm going to preface this by saying three things.

1. I donated what little I could to Trump's campaign.
2. I went and voted with my family for Trump yesterday.
3. I convinced a large portion of my friends including former Bernie supporters to vote for Trump.

All that being said, I think the fix is in, they won't relinquish control peacefully. This is the last presidential election I will vote in, they will never allow another outsider in. Hillary will win tomorrow and it sucks but it's the simple reality of our situation.

I still want all of you to go vote. But just be aware that we knew from the start they would never allow peaceful course correction. It was a pleasant dream while it lasted but they are going to force us to get our hands dirty.

If Trump loses tomorrow it will sting, but don't be demoralized. Rather prepare and intensify your networking, if you aren't already armed get armed. We will not go quietly, we will not endure a slow, grinding death.

All a Trump loss ensures is that we will have to win through other means. I expect you all to do your duty when the time comes.

You aren't a defeatist - you're a shill, and your "stay calm goyim" shit is trash.

Checked for KYS fam.

Hahaha! Fools! They don't know who they are dealing with.

Heh, Kek grants no sympathy to the degenerate that does not purge.

Fucking pick one.

I choose revolution, now, not later.

You do realize it takes time to organize and effectively coordinate a rebellion right user? No matter, just be armed and be ready.

You've slightly improved.
Continue on the path.

These are my doubles for you–
CHECK EM!

The Anglo-Deutch is the joke bro. Du ist nicht bereit

You have not obtained the doubles.
Try harder in Kek's eyes.

Whatever, I enjoy it on its artistic merits alone.

THE PART WHERE HE STUMPS YOU
Achievement unlocked: The part where he stumps you
Hello, Hillary! This is the part where I stump you!
Well, this is the part where he stumps us.

*Du bist

See You, Space Cowboy.

My nigga.

Although this song from the Code Geass OST has a more fitting title.

Believe in the Trump who believes in you!

This at the moment

Who's ready for the government cleansing to start once Trump's elected?

I just heard Molyneux say on the Filter King's show "This election is like a football game where the winning team gets to rule Western civilization for the next 1000 years." Trump founding a thousand year Reich confirmed?

GLORY BE TO THE LORD OUR GOD, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST LET THIS NATION BE FORGIVEN OF ITS ABOMINATIONS, AND LET THE PROPHETS OF BAAL, THOSE ABUSERS OF CHILDREN, BE DESTROYED FOREVER AMEN

==1 KINGS 15 REMOVE THE SODOMITES AND THE IDOLS (HOLLYWOOD, MEDIA, ETC
)==
11 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, as did David his father.
12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luke 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

gtfo degenerate cunt

Checkity Checked

I like it.

What about Fall River and New Bedford? How do the Portuguese feel?

It's been 1 year and 5 months since we began on this campaign trail. As a Flipanon, I feel honored to take part in the Trump campaign. As you've seen in my country and in the Brexit, the people can still fight to take their country back. This election not only will decide the future of America, but also the future of the world. Everybody's counting on the American people again to save the world, even if it's for the last time if we are to fully embrace isolationism and true nationalism. I feel proud of this campaign and I hope you guys do your best tomorrow and vote with a pen. Don't forget to bring your gun and phone with mobile internet just in case you see any weird stuff going on. We have 1 day to make things right and I believe we can do it. Let's finish the fight that we started and Godspeed.

Nein.

May Trump smile upon us all as the NWO is purged in the gas chambers.

CHECKED AND KEKED

The democrats already memed their own defeat. Pic related is from one of their old primary reports.

Incorrect. He will have over 400 electoral votes. He will also win California.

I'm hoping this gets determined early in the night. If PA or VA go for Trump, he wins. If FL goes for Hillary (it won't) then it's a lost cause. Unless Trump gets fraud investigations going.

One less Trump vote in Beanerfornia won't matter, r-right?

GET THE FUCK OVER TO THE VOTING BOOTHS NOW OR BE GASSED AS A TRAITOR.

Walk you lazy faggot.

It's never ok to not vote Trump.

Yes they should kill themselves, they went and mutilated themselves with chemicals and possibly even physically, that is the definition of degeneracy. They need to be removed, and I might even have some respect for them if they do it themselves.

Walk or take a cab you faggot.

what is uber

You better vote faggot.

Trannies are caused by autogynephilia, a mental disease caused by the fucking onslaught of jewish porn and anti-white self-esteem propaganda.

Pic related, inform and heal yourself.

did you fucking read that pile of garbage.
Litch -> hell -> 2nd term = space god -> explode sun

wot>?

GET YOUR FINAL MEMES IN, THE TIME FOR A GREATER AMERICA IS COMING, WHETHER THE WITCH LIKES IT OR NOT!

Here we go boys

To be fair, I think the prfagging is what redpilled a lot of people.

They tried to play nice and normalfag saw their gamer friend playing nice and GG still got shanked in the face by the (((media))).

VOTE CLAPS, VOTE TO THE LAST MAN, VOTE FOR YOUR LIVES

This, also Wagner

Good luck you glorious bastard, you better annex us and hang trudeau.

Remove the MK-Ultra lulzes and add in Newt, Sessions, Hannity and Melania.

I know Holla Forums isn't your army but i was thinking that if Donald trump win the election i say we go on a full raid of the #savePepe on twitter as well on any social media sites that has #savePepe

Alright, but we're going to have to get rid of a bunch of this trans, sjw, socialist shit and what not

I've always wanted to try GURPS but all my friends are more interested in D&D 5th Edition.

get a ride from one of those left bus services lol

you'd think he'd know better

HYPE VID
It's my first vid
I'd find out how to shrink it but making the video tired me out
webm.land/media/LuyR.webm

The Greatest American Marches.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pBBZ7NdJCE

Go to Hillary's web site and tell them you need a ride.

KEK GUIDES OUR HAND

PRAISE KEK THE HOUR IS NEARING

BIG BEAUTIFUL POWERFUL WALL

Is there really one last bombshell from Wikileaks or was that tweet threat about Hilary dropping out by Monday a fake?

Fucken hell, never buying that expansion then…

This is it boys.

Trump will win no matter what. He either wins with the election, or wins with revolt. The Jews have fucked themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHA7p9t4yCQ

Still better than AIDS.

He's a man that absolutely does not give up. So I think this is the most likely outcome.

Someone is getting fucked, and the Don is doing the fucking.

That's right user. Trump does not settle for a Jewish way. It will go Trump's way, which means it also goes our way.
Praise Kek.

Favourite dub.

Fapping to technicolor horses I can forgive but fapping to kikes? The fuck's wrong with you?

If a brittle corrupt woman can beat an actual lion tomorrow then this world will be more chaotic than previous expected.

YOU CANNOT BEAT THE LION ANONS.

The fuck's wrong with YOU?

There is nothing forgivable about jerking off to MLP.

Checking these dubs.
The year of the Fire Rooster will be beautifully chaotic for us, and only us.

Kikes being gassed to death is great, but it isn't sexy faggot.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

No Don't do it Mein Fuhrer!

weight loss helps your gain functional length with your dick and if you just get jacked and shave your head you can be get the Mr. Clean works. Worked for me

(but I'm also more than 4'')

TO GLORY BROTHER!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

You obviously came to the wrong place, if you don't find the sound of your enemies death arousing.

ANONS IN AMERICA! THIS IS IT! TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR, WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS, OF DIFFERENT BELIEFS, IDEOLOGIES, AND INTERESTS, AND THOUGH WE MAY ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER REGARDING THIS, WE ARE UNITED UNDER CAUSES WE ALL BELIEVE IN; TO HELP AND SAVE OUR FELLOW MAN AND COUNTRY TO MAKE IT STRONGER AND BETTER THAN IT ONCE WAS AND ENSURE THE GENERATIONS THAT PRECEDE US CONTINUE TO GROW AND ADVANCE AND LOOK BACK AT WHAT WE'VE DONE PROUDLY!

IT HAS BEEN A LONG AND SUFFERING ROAD, FOR ALL OF US WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS PATH TO STOP THE EVILS WE NOW FACE, BUT THROUGH OUR LONG BATTLE, STRUGGLE, AND SACRIFICE AGAINST IT, WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH (((THEY))) TRY TO BRAINWASH US, DEMORALIZE US, AND INDOCTRINATE US, WE WILL NOT FALTER AND SURRENDER! NO! WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOMS OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR AND GAVE US! THEY WILL REALIZE HOW SEVERELY THEY UNDERESTIMATED US!

OVER THE PAST MONTHS AND YEARS WE HAVE SEEN HOW LOW THESE "PEOPLE" ARE WILLING TO GO TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND KEEP THE "POWER" THEY HAVE. THEY HAVE FOR DECADES, PERHAPS EVEN FOR A CENTURY USED PEOPLE LIKE US AS SCAPEGOATS, BLAMING ALL THE ATROCITIES THEY HAVE COMMITTED ON US WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT DUE TO THE CONTROL THEY HAD OVER GOVERNMENT, MEDIA, AND EDUCATION SYSTEM. BUT THANKS TO THE MANY BRAVE SOULS WILLING TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE, WE NOW HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND MEANS TO SHOW THE MASSES WHO (((THEY))) ARE AND WHAT THEIR NARRATIVE AND AGENDA TRULY MEANS FOR US!

WE HAVE SEEN AND BEEN DOWN THIS PART OF THE ROAD MANY TIMES BEFORE, WHERE VICTORY IS SO CLOSE WE CAN TASTE IT, BUT HAVE IT TAKEN AWAY FROM US BEFORE WE CAN GRASP IT, LEAVING A LOT OF US DEMORALIZED AND IN A DEFEATIST ATTITUDE. BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT. IF WE LOSE THE ELECTION, WE HAVE NO MORE CHANCES, NO MORE RE-DOS, NO SECOND WIND. IF THEY WIN, THEY WILL BE COMING FOR US NOW THAT (((THEIR))) DIRTY LAUNDRY HAS BEEN EXPOSED! THAT'S WHY IF WE LOSE THE ELECTION WE HAVE TO BE READY TO FIGHT TO WIN BACK OUR COUNTRY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

AND ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST! MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AND REALIZING THAT A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT AND THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA MEANS NOTHING BUT RUIN AND DESTRUCTION OF EVERYTHING WE HOLD DEAR. IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT IN MOST AREAS WHERE (((THEIR))) NARRATIVE SEEMS STRONG, BUT IT CANNOT BE DENIED THAT THE PEOPLE ARE OPENING THEIR EYES AND DO NOT WANT WHAT (((THEY))) HAVE PLANNED FOR US! WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, WE WILL DO WHAT WE CAN TO HELP THEM RISE WITH US AND FIGHT BACK JUST AS WE ALWAYS HAVE!

IN FACT, "IF" IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION REGARDING THE ELECTION AND WHAT HAPPENS! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO STOP EVEN IF WE LOSE THE ELECTION! LEST WE SUFFER THE SAME FATE OUR BRETHREN, KIN AND OUR ANCESTOR'S HOMELANDS ARE CURRENTLY ENDURING OVERSEAS! WE MUST WIN TO GIVE THEM HOPE! HOPE THAT IF WE CAN STOP THESE GLOBALIST ASSHOLES, SO CAN THEY!

THIS WILL BE A MOMENTOUS DAY! A HISTORICAL DAY! AND EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER WHAT WE HAVE DONE ON THIS UPCOMING DAY AND HOW WE BECAME A BEACON OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO WIN BACK THEIR SOVEREIGNTY! THEIR HOMELANDS! AND THEIR FUTURES!

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT! WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT OUR RESOLVE, OUR SPIRIT, AND OUR WILL IS STRONGER AND MORE JUST THAN THEY CAN EVER HOPE TO ACHIEVE!

ANONS IN AMERICA! ON THIS DAY AND IN THE YEARS TO COME, WE WILL MAKE OUR ANCESTORS PROUD AND GIVE OUR DESCENDANTS A WORLD AND FUTURE WORTH FIGHTING AND LIVING FOR! WE WILL NOT ONLY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, BUT WE WILL HELP MAKE ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION GREAT AGAIN OR DIE TRYING!

VICTORY OR DEATH!!!

To go with my post here

You can't try for dubs, Kek grants the dubs to those he deems worthy.

Now check 'em.

Yup.

Gripping rifle intensifies.

checked!

why has nobody banned you?

Checked. Praise Kek!

;_;7

It's going to be a beautiful morning.

This has been the wildest year and a half of my life, and I can't believe it's finally coming to an end.
Regardless of what happens tomorrow, we managed to accomplish more in a year and a half than (((they))) could accomplish in a decade, and I'm so proud of all of you for all of the hard work you put in.
I'm proud to call all of you brothers.
Emperor preserve us.

Because I'm discussing the election, too, and not breaking any rules. This isn't your safe space.

8 HOURS UNTIL POLLS OPEN

But the slant-eyes love traditional values and despise the spics. You're underestimating the sheer pablo saturation

But why even post the pictures in the first place? Seems like you just want attention.

Guys, I'm kind of nervous and I need some serious reassurance. I have a good feeling he has a decent chance of winning but everyone around me is a negative shitlord that keeps reaffirming that he's lost and there's nothing he can do to win it. I believe in Trump. I voted for him in the primaries and on the first day of early voting, I just need someone to tell me it's going to be okay.

ok i gotta go to bed
got my absentee ballot in a week ago
getting up at 4:45 so I can get ready to observe the poll all day and watch for shenaningans

thanks for the feels, guys. it's been great. i'll see you on the other side. hail victory

I've been coding the last 4 days all day and I'd be dead without Boccherini.

Dude I feel you so hard. Engineering major here.
Two midterms on thursday, one homework due tomorrow, another two on wednesday, another on thursday. I'm absolutely swamped and I can't concentrate because of the election.

Maybe I like posting things that are in some way relevant to the discussion or the board, just like everyone else; oh my gosh, what a revelation!

What type of engineering?
I'm EE

Trump's gonna pull out his Fire Cock on corruption.

u wot

Aerospace but I honestly hate it so I'll probably switch to electrical or computer.

user's I'm getting drunk and a bit emotional.

I fucking love you guys. I hope when Trump wins we can have a little bit more courage in real life meetups. I've been dying to talk to a likeminded person IRL.

I'd rather jerk off to aeromorph over that you quintuple nigger.

Assurance is found in security, therefore you should draw up a game plan in Trump "loses" that includes shoring up supplies, weapons, escape routes you'll take, places you'll escape to, and who you can trust. I suggest getting in contact with those people to advise they do the same and to establish that they'll be fine if you show up, and do so now as opposed to later. Good luck, and sleep well.

Trump will win

Absolutely checked.
i was saying what you were saying, user.
Kek grants dubs to those worthy. Do not force it. Let the dubs flow.

Trump's got this in the bag, m80
It all comes down to Florida, but remember how it turned out in the primaries?

How about both of you shut the fuck up and commit suicide.

I'm pretty much gonna read some first-aid books to brush up on my survival stuff tomorrow and then hope for the best.

If all goes to hell I'm actually in a decent town and water is covered completely.

Then go back to halfchan where that stuffs banned, or shut up and let us enjoy our erotica; who do you think you are policing what people fap to, a feminist?

I honestly don’t. I have memory loss that has destroyed my life. What are you referencing?

PRAISE KEK; GLORY TO TRUMP VICTORY!!!

Mechanical senior here, my genius of a professor thought it would be a good idea to schedule our exam for Wednesday because some dumbass would be out of town on Friday. Hopefully the kids will get triggered so badly by a Trump win that he delays the exam or class gets cancelled outright. Wud b laff. I can't wait to see all the salt from all of the dykes on campus, another of my professors is basically Rachael Maddow and she may legitimately cry on Thursday.

If you posted a normal image, Kek would have approved.
Off by one…

Trump is a big guy and will win

Who said anything about fapping? I heard those ponies were nazis. Post one in uniform occasionally.

4U

Can our official uniform be the CIA guy for when SHTF?

I'd gas myself. I'm a sophomore, statics is the absolute worst. Thermo is cool, but statics needs to fuck off. I give zero fucks about bridges.

High energy DBZ openings is the only way to go.

Of Course!

Thanks guys

I love you anons, no matter what happens. I've spilled blood, sweat, and tears with you, kamerads. I don't care if I've never even seen any of you. Victory is upon us. Either way it goes.

Gambling degenerate here, I'm at a little bit of a crossroads. I really feel that Trump is a safe bet since Hillary has next to no popular support, but at the same time there's a very strong possibility that the election is rigged. Should I place fifty dongs on Trump and suffer a double-whammy by losing both my shekels and my mind, or should I put money on HillShill and just suffer for one of those if our God Emperor loses…

I feel I should put my money on Trump just to show solidarity with you lads.

Or maybe I should just quit gambling all together.

Statics is like the easiest part dude, wait until you get to junior year that's when it really kicks your ass. At my school though it seems like my class has been the guinea pig for all sorts of bullshit which they then soften up for the shitheads in the class one year younger than us. I wouldn't even qualify it as the same course it's so different.

I never thought I'd be fighting alongside a brony.

I hate your horses, but I love your Trump enthusiasm.

I have been intensely training all year long, I'm as fit as I have ever been in my life. I am ready for whatever happens tomorrow and the ensuing weeks.

My first recommendation is to quit gambling.

My second is to put it on Trump, and if we lose then resolve quit after that.

IF DUBS PUT 250 DONGS ON THE DON.

I just started building an encampment in the woods a la Primitive Technology, I'm ready.

(heil'd)

Stay safe user. We are battle brothers.

Do not force dubs.
Let them flow.

I have several hundred on Trump.

If I win, I get liberal tear money to buy a new gun with.

If I lose, we have much bigger problems than me losing a few hundred.

Gambling is fucked up but in this case it's not gambling because you can't lose.

OF COURSE! I USUALLY FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOUR Holla Forums GUTS, BUT THIS IS TO IMPORTANT TO BE DIVIDED ON! THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT! FOR TRUMP, FOR AMERICA, FOR THE VERY WORLD!!!!!!!!

I got a 100 on my first statics test and a 29 on the second one. 3.9 GPA. I'm smart, there's just something shit about it. I think it's because it's tedious and boring, not that it's particularly difficult.

I only barely got an A in physics 1, which is all mechanics and shit. Easily got an A in physics 2, and that was while taking it over the summer. Physics 2 at my school was mostly circuits, electric fields, magnetics, and a little bit of thermo.

Those dubs confirm brother. We will win this. We must win this.

Tomorrow, we must put aside our petty differences, as we're all in this together, and what is to come affects us all.

Who cares about eastern PA? I live in western PA and all I see everywhere I go is TRUMP/PENCE 2016 on stores, highways, homes, everywhere. But not a single fucking Hillary sign. I legitimately believe the witch has next to NO supporters whatsoever and that it's all media smoke and mirrors. From the polls to the rallies.

LANDSLIDE VICTORY LADS

Some of you faggots are alright, don't go to the polls tomorrow.

VICTORY IS WITHIN 24 HOURS, LADS

Thank you all. The video is essentially done now, I am just waiting for the video when it is announced that Trump has become president. I might release it anyway if he doesn't win.

Sometimes they tend to pull some bullshit in statics but still in my experience less than with the later courses. What was the average like for that exam?

I've had classes where they set it on a curve so you could get 40s on the exams and still get a C+. Instead of actually teaching the material or creating exams that you can actually finish in the hour or so you get, nope, they just curve it all. Fuck universities tbh I'm glad I'm on the way out.

FUCK OFF

We win this fair and square or we wait to see how Trump reacts.

Any faggots who lose self-control if Trump loses are a detriment to our cause.

step it up

i-it was comfy 10 years ago ;_;

all i see are trump signs here

Put the money on trump and then will it to happen.

Quick question. Can you get access to the market numbers? My theory is that big single money (possibly written off as ad revenue) is on Clinton while more bets (with smaller $ amounts) is on Trump.

Vegas is usually pretty spot on with their odds as I'm sure you know. This is the only rationale I have for the odds because I know Trump is going to win.

A Stacey in one of my discussions today was complaining that her parents demanded to see an "I voted" sticker from her to prove that she went out and voted against Trump. Gave me the idea that we could have been manufacturing and handing out these stickers on college campuses so that college normies could trick their parents and not have to go to the polls.

Yeah I've seen the meme. I was there for it's inception. It's vitally important that anons don't lose self-control though.

Simply commit suicide

Hi Sammy

I HATE YOU TOO!!! GO TRUMP!!!

You should have told the Stacy that she should vote for Trump and show her mom the sticker anyway :^)

»there for inception

Fuck off newfag

Not checking dubs.

I think you're the newfag here. I've been here since second exodus.

Nice, user. I'm ready for most environments

Along with plenty of firepower

It's okay user we've got a massive nigger boom around 10 years ago as well. My parents and I had to move out of my childhood neighborhood before I even had my 13th birthday because it became a nigger ghetto basically overight. Really sucked losing all my friends like that; later on I found out most of them because drug addict losers. Due to the nigger influence no doubt. I hate niggers so god damn much.

We'll MPAGA soon user.

In that case, I'm going to go ahead and bet all my sixty dollars in my account, I stand with you mates.

This is what I was able to gather on the odds, Tonybet isn't allowing me to see the market numbers (unless I don't know how to read, I haven't done this before).

Now you're not even trying, are you?

STARE INTO THE EYES OF THE BETRAYED

Low, I'm not sure how low, but low. Half the class was gone next time because of people dropping
My class has it so that you can get 20 points of extra credit added onto your grade at the end, just bumping you up two letter grades. Pretty shit tbh.

user you had one fucking job…

twitter.com/Scott_Foval

Fake account or is this guy really having a meltdown?

Should be getting some sleep, but with all the music posted here, I'm too excited for tomorrow despite the fear of what may come if we fail and/or have the election get stolen.

So when will we know who won?
t. Finland

Go vote you miserable shit. I know three people who live in California who would vote for trump, but aren't because "lol they're just going to steal it anyway"

Also, if you're able to help others that are registered to vote and want to, but are unable to due to some circumstance, help them however you can. Look out for any suspicious buses as well that may be bringing in illegals and such to vote for Shillary as well. Call them out and prevent them from breaking the law, as we're the only ones that will given that Obama has given them his "blessing" to do so.

If you are burger, you have much bigger problems than losing a few hundred if the crooked molochcunt wins, so bet away. If you aren't murican, it is still a worthy bet but don't go HAM and bet more than you can reasonably afford to lose. I bet $100 with a 5:1 payout.

Obviously fake

You can't just go and vote. You have to be registered in the first place. If fuckers are too lazy too vote, they would've never registered anyway.

Yeah I didn't see his earlier tweets before.

Feeling it

delete your account
Trump 2016, and your death 2016

I finally managed to shrink it enough
HYPE VID
tis my first vid

Trying to convince a cali girl who im good friends with to vote trump. She dosent like niggs and loathes muslims, should be an easy sell but she told me she doesn't want to vote for some reason. She thinks trump has no chance of winning, hopefully I can get through to that thick skull of hers, wish me luck brothers.

The proper theme for this thread.

Top stuff dude!

I sensed strong memetic power in the vid, and that is confirmed by Kek with those trips.

The still shot of king nigger made me kek

BELIEVE IN THE FUCKING DONALD

Not this one?

This is more comfy, brotherly and "at home".

You will never tickle Donald or pull his ear while he is making steaks for you
A sad "no homo" because the Männerbund has been eroded by homosexuals being allowed out in the open and you can't be bondy with your bros anymore.

this one gives me the feels every time. it does not match the thread theme btw

Little white pill courtesy of the Trafalgar group, lads!

You have my power liches, God Emperor!

checked

Best Suiko track coming through.

God damn I can't get enough of those types of armored masks and helmets.

This is my fetish.

Always wondered what that image was from.
this is my fetish, noses are attractive

Christ user, I'm dying.

Who is this living saint and why have I never seen this posted here before?

What nigger

Mrs Clinton's 'Hillary for America Election Night Event' will start at 6pm at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Centre in New York.

The 'Donald J Trump Victory Party' will start at 6.30pm at the New York Hilton Midtown.

You tell me who wil win.

Is that an imgur filename?

I think it is…

this just happened to be playing and fitting

Oh I forgot, you're into flat nose'd gooks.

probably. I downloaded an album off of imgur.

pls no bully

I don't jerk off to noses faggot, I just think they're very attractive. I'm not ashamed of this.

people like you are why honest pepe farmers are out of a job

I'm a digital beaner

fuck

That feel when all of humanity is up for grabs in one glorious moment and we are here to fight for the side of good

youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw&spfreload=5

(Sorry for link. Still a newfag)

I prefer Theoden's speech (I know it's Eomer's in the book).

Sorry to off topic but what is that from?

post it user, the Trumpening is upon us

I am. I had 2 days off. Im putting them to good use I think. Even though the god emperor told me to go to bed, I thrive more without sleep. I need to shitpost. The meme war is almost over, I'm going to miss it so much.

Not that the meme war will ever end, but this election year was the best time on the internet I've ever had.

PLAY TO WIN
L
A
Y

T
O

W
I
N

Last post, checkem!