I must confess to a touch of schadenfreude: Berlin's schmultikulti schlemiels are easy prey for mass

Sounds like you guys wrote this one:

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/52299

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full title:

I must confess to a touch of schadenfreude: Berlin's schmultikulti schlemiels are easy prey for masses of migrant muggers, as the ARD shows

I can't wait until the election is over for more terrorist attacks. Laughing about dead euro leftist meat strewn on the ground will make my dick rock hard. It will be hilarious to see the baby brained leftists do finger painting and chalk writing to "honor" the dead. I want to see blood and suffering.

Berlin is 50% migrants, 50% lefties and 100% degeneracy.
They are parasitic leeches.
I hope Reichskanzler Högge will build a wall around them.

If there is one place that deserves a Dresden treatment, it's Berlin. Nothing of value and so forth, plus the city is ugly as sin and dirty anyway.

There are 3 more mails from orca100. Good stuff.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

"Shlemiel" or "schlimasel" means "loser" in hebrew

It's a Jew laughing at stupid goyim

Still a good wake up call for stupid goyim.

Who is this guy and why does he seem fluent in German?

Is he wrong?

No idea. up c.at/upcmail/

sry, wrong link. It says upc.AT instead of upc.NL

Context this was right after the Club shootings in Florida IIRC.

Eastern Germany needs to be razed. Free Bavaria !

been seeing that email a lot and its always spammy shit. Like it seems like a reddit tier 'altright' sperg sending them a bunch of shit that iirc always has to do with how much muslims are shit.

What i find curious is with the volume of emails from this guy.. they never filtered it to autodelete.

it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume that there will be atleast one terror attack in the us tomorrow.

The guy seems to have a lot of hate for Germans as well as Muds. Most likely a disgruntled Jew living in Germany.

agreed, no need to fear to islam since THEY HAVE FAILED EVERY TIME SINCE .. 1392 or so?
Sub A Racism
Discrimination based solely on an individual person's heritage is wrong, but on group/societal level is 100% legit.

Sub B Fascism
When Germany voted Chancellor Hitler into power, a whopping 94% of the votes were cast in favor of Hitler. TL;DR Democrazy
Equality for the natives, diversity for the … arab mongrel hordes?

LGBT : The only place where this is allowed (!!) is in the civilized parts of the world, you know : where people have died for your rights, not knowing you'd waive them like a mentally handicapped person without proper agency, or not having a personal regent to take on matters of importance.

jiddisch and dutch have a lot of crossover.

remember, the dutch can outjew a jew, if it comes to that.

You aren't wrong, I do no business with the dutch.
They are perhaps even less trustworthy in business than the jew, but usually infuriatingly nice with it which is how the cunts take you in.
Europikeys.

stop buying weed on the streets then nigger

It's only natural for (((trader nations))) like Britain and the Netherlands to adopt Jewish tactics, I'm afraid.

are you serious? you must be fucking retarded.