LIGHT THE RING Holla Forums

REQUESTING A MOD STICKY.

OK ANONS GET A GRIP AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP NOW. WE CAN FUCKING WIN THIS THING, AND WIN IT BIG.

WE HAVE TO HIT EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.

NOT JUST MAJOR NEWS STATIONS

NOT JUST MAJOR INTERNET SITES

NOT JUST MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS

EVERYTHING.

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

MASS EMAIL, MASS SPAM, MASS TWEETING, MASS MESSAGING VIA FACE-BOOK OR WHATEVER. ANYTHING YOU CAN GET A SINGLE MESSAGE OUT TO. WE HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO FUCKING GAIN. IT’S FUCKING NOW OR NEVER ANONS.

THE KEY IS TO SPREAD LOCALLY FIRST AND THEN BY STATE THEN NATIONALLY. WORK OURSELVES FROM THE GROUND UP.

HERE IS YOUR INSTRUCTIONS:

WHERE ARE WE TARGETING?

1. CONCENTRATE IN BATTLEGROUND STATES OR STATES THAT STILL HAVE UNDECIDED PEOPLE DECIDE. THE PRIORITY LIST SHOULD BE: FLORIDA, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, MICHIGAN, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEVADA, VIRGINA and NORTH CAROLINA.

START WITH THE STATES THAT HAVE LESS POPULATION AS IT WILL BE FASTER TO GET OUT THE MESSAGE. NH, CO, NV, NM AZ. WE HAVE TO SPREAD THESE PHOTOS AND MESSAGES LIKE CANCER.

WHOM ARE WE TARGETING?

2. EVERY MAJOR LOCAL NEWS STATION IN THOSE STATES, IN EVERY COUNTY AND IN EVERY CITY WITH THESE PHOTOS. EMAIL THEM TO EVERY STAFF MEMBER. FIND A LIST OF LOCAL NEWS STATIONS IN EVERY STATE, EVERY NEWSPAPER ORGANIZATION, EVERY CHURCH OR ANY ORGANIZATION THAT COULD SPREAD THIS MESSAGE.

CAN YOU TAKE 5 SECONDS TO SEND A MESSAGE PEOPLE?

3. HIT EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATIC EMAIL. YOU CAN FIND EVERY EMAIL BY GOING TO THEIR .GOV WEBSITES. IT DOESN’T MATTER. THEN EMAIL EVERY SINGLE REPRESENTATIVE, SENATOR, JUDGE, POLICE DEPARTMENT, SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT, CHILD ABDUCTION ORGANIZATIONS, EVERYTHING. MESSAGE THEM VIA FACE-BOOK OR TWITTER.

4. MESSAGE EVERY MAJOR INTERNET LOCATION ON FACE BOOK, WITH THE SAME PHOTOS. THAT MEANS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE.

5. THE KEY TO THIS IS SIMPLE EXPOSURE TO INFORMATION, WE HAVE TO LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO POST?

THE PHOTOS HERE.

WHERE DO WE POST THEM?

IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTY IN EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE.

START WITH THE STATES THAT HAVE LESS POPULATION AS IT WILL BE FASTER TO GET OUT THE MESSAGE. NH, CO, NV, NM AZ. THEN, SEND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_New_Hampshire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Nevada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_New_Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Colorado

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Arizona
—–

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Pennsylvania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Virginia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Ohio

google.com/search?q=LIST OF FLORIDA COUNTIES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Michigan

REMEMBER TO USE THIS SPECIFIC MESSAGE WHEN YOU POST THE PHOTOS.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

“Hello, we believe we have some useful information about a child abduction case back in 2007. The child that was abducted was named Madeleine McCann. We have emails and a sketch match from a persons of interest named John and Tony Podesta and we have cross-examined the sketches from the original case and believe that the kidnapping that took place in Portugal is linked to these people here in the Untied States. Please take the time and look at the sketches s, as we also have reason to believe that this is also related to Anthony Weiner. Please take your time and read, thank you for your time.

Here is additional information that may be useful as well.

facebook.com/james.alefantis
facebook.com/podesta
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004909605685
facebook.com/alex.podesta.5
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPRe-7kYzI

Massimo tosca James alefantis comet Amy brandwein centrolina

alcatel-lucent

Is a branch of Nokia located in Portugal that contributed to Podestas lobbying group in 2007

opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000023834&year=2007

alcatel-lucent.pai.pt
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

LOCAL NEWS OUTLETS FIRST. GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS SECOND, MAJOR INTERNET SITES LAST. GROUND UP IS HARDER TO DETER AND MORE LIKELY TO WORK.

What are you doing? GET TO FUCKING MESSAGING NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Colorado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_stations_in_Colorado
usnpl.com/nvnews.php
usnpl.com/radio/miradio.php
sli.mg/xqMMHr
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7941
i.sli.mg/X6yYlg.png
i.sli.mg/DFb2S7.png
alcatel-lucent.pai.pt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. Clearly this needs to be done whether you like the specifics of this post or not.

Fuck off, I don't have time for this shit.

I don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm posting this shit with or without your goddam help.

Thanks for correcting my rectum.

Link this Op in the sticky OP.

Good work. Social media need an infograph of the connections (with source).

BUMP

how the fuck do I do it?

BUMP

LIGHT EM UP

Absolutely massive sliding going on, CTR shilling for their lives against this bomb

BUMP

I've already got NH covered. BUT I NEED HELP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Colorado

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_stations_in_Colorado

CREATE A TEMPORARY EMAIL ACCCOUNT, THEN SPAM THIS SHIT.

1st you need to go back

Ok, fine by me, i'll do it myself you useless bastard.

bump

Found a list that will help

usnpl.com/nvnews.php

I'll start on Michigan.

I feel like this is reaaally reaching, but I'll hold out and come what may

You're forgetting one thing op, pardon the shitty maymay phrasing, but one does not simply locate a state on the internet. I can go look up some shitty forum like nevadacitizens.net or whatever but who the fuck uses those? Seven people, that's who.

I'm ready to shoot but I don't have a target.

THIS SHIT IS DISINFO MEANT TO POISON THE WELL

THE SUSPECT IMAGES ARE TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS OF ONE SUSPECT, NOT TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE

WHY IN THE EVER-LOVING FUCK WOULD PODESTA PERSONALLY KIDNAP A KID?

THIS LOOKS LIKE AN EFFORT TO DIVERT OUR FOCUS AWAY FROM REAL, CONCRETE SHIT

DON'T FALL FOR IT

THE SUSPECT IMAGES ARE TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS OF ONE SUSPECT, NOT TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE

DON'T FALL FOR IT

DON'T FALL FOR IT

DON'T FALL FOR IT

DON'T FALL FOR IT

DON'T FALL FOR IT

Every time I go to sleep the world gets a little bit worse when I wake up.

There is a debt of blood from these fuckers and it needs to be collected.

OY VEY DONT DO RESEARCH, WHY WOULD THIS EXTREMELY STUPID AND INCOMPETENT SATANIST FREAK THAT OPENLY TAKES PICS OF HIS SCARRED HANDS AND PUBLISHES HIS OWN ROUTER PASSWORD BE DOING ANYTHING STUPID GOY?

provide prood that the two different pictures are supposed to be of the same guy then

CTR
LISTEN TO ME

IF YOU STILL HAVE A SOUL, JUST POST PICTURES THAT PROVE THAT YOU WORK THERE AND SAY YOU'RE BEING PAID TO COVER THIS UP
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT REPERCUSSIONS THERE'LL BE AFTER TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION AND YOU GET BRUTALLY KILLED IN PRISON BY PRISONERS FOR BEING IN BED WITH SATANIC PEDOPHILES?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AT ALL?

OR ARE YOU GODLESS ATHIESTS WHO WILL CHASE AFTER THE UNFULFILLING PURSUITS OF THE FLESH THAT DON'T FILL THE HOLE IN YOUR HEART UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE?

We should probably just kill them ourselves, tbh.

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERS

WHY THE FUCK WOULD PODESTA PERSONALLY KIDNAP SOME LITTLE CUNT WHEN HE'S CLEARLY GOT A MEANS TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR HIM?

BE FUCKING LOGICAL, SHILL-ENABLERS

THIS IS OBVIOUS DISINFO MEANT TO DISTRACT US FROM ACTUAL LEAKS AND REAL LEADS SUCH AS COMET PING PONG

The thrill of it. He believes himself to be above the law, so he knows no fear.

so the "elites" have blackmail to use against podesta if he steps out of line
maybe they already had blackmail and wanted more
or maybe he "had" to do it if he wanted a certain "reward" for doing it

Just curious, if we posted this on Holla Forums , would they care?

Ideological differences aside, I'm pretty sure they still have some small conscience remaining.

Conscience or not, they are still fucking stupid and extremely ineffective at anything they try. Don't even bother

Age of consent, like virtue and conscience are spooks. There may be individuals there who would care, but it's not part of the board's character.

Holla Forums is dead
if you want to talk to the commies try 4chan

Ok, OP HERE.

1. Start with the media first, then government. I'm sure some anons are already spreading this to alt right sites.

Use this site for References or use as an index, it has a list of Radio Stations, New Sites, everything you could ask for. IN every state.

I've already gotten, NM, NH, CO, and NV done on twitter and some emails at least.

USE THIS TO FIND WEBSITES

usnpl.com/radio/miradio.php

USE THIS FOR THE MESSAGE ALONG WITH THE PICTURES.

Copy this instead.

Hello, we believe we have some useful information about a child abduction case back in 2007. The child that was abducted was named Madeleine McCann.

We have emails and a sketch match from a persons of interest named John and Tony Podesta and we have cross-examined the sketches from the original case and believe that the kidnapping that took place in Portugal is linked to these people here in the Untied States. Please take the time and look at the sketches s, as we also have reason to believe that this is also related to Anthony Weiner. Please take your time and read, thank you for your time.

Here is additional information that may be useful as well.

1) The gif. sli.mg/xqMMHr
2) The trip. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364 -Now this was sent a day after the kidnapping but the sender could have been a day late or misinformed when Podesta was leaving on this trip. It does confirm John was away around the time of the kidnapping.
3) Portugal. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7941 -The kidnapping happened here. Podesta is confirmed to travel to Portugal at a later date but we still don't know where he was on the day Madeleine was kidnapped.
4) Deleted emails. i.sli.mg/X6yYlg.png -Podesta deleted his emails ON THE DAY of the kidnapping. He never deleted his emails again for another 10 years.
5) The mole. i.sli.mg/DFb2S7.png -Off of Holla Forums "I've seen face sketches hundreds of times, and heard the opinion of actual police on them. In my experience, they don't seem very reliable, mostly due to the witness' memory and some other factors such as lighting, angle and so forth. I can certainly tell you something though, there is rarely such thing as a coincidence in these cases, most often, if the face matches, it's the guy, and I'm talking close to or over 95% of the cases. In this case, though, this is not even debatable. Saying the resemblance is perceptible does not do it justice, furthermore, the ones sketched are apparently partners in the same crime, and the men in question are brothers. "
Is a branch of Nokia located in Portugal that contributed to Podestas lobbying group in 2007

alcatel-lucent.pai.pt

We only have one shot at this, so don't fuck it up.

We can do this, ignore the shills, press forward.

OP here.

Ignore this shill and filter his ID.

see

ahhhh Shut DOWN

Bumping in order to make this guy choke on his autistic bile.

Dubs confirm.

BUMPING FOR MAJOR ACTION. THE TIME IS NOW! LET'S DO THIS FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

This

Bump for trump

Is there a list of podesta and dnc fax numbers?

We could fax these to the enemy. They miht react, and aknoledge the story, which would then become validated in the eyes of he public. WBetter, it will piss them off, and anger might cause stupidity.

praise kek

I sent an e-mail to all the Michigan stations, if someone would send another round with the updated set up on a different e-mail it might catch.

Bump