Actors raise money for the IDF

Literally, wtf. Actors raise money for the IDF.

rt.com/viral/365560-niro-schwarzenegger-idf-friends/

Donated 6 million to the IDF… is this the real life? Gerald Butler was there too. I really like the movie 300, but wow, just wow. Raising money in LA not for the homeless, not for poor "youth" but for a foreign military? Wow.

How does a Rabbi have so much money in the first place?

I don't even fucking know anymore man.

This is a bit closer to reality, but they're still trying to use the "hawt IDF girlz" meme. It's another one of their propaganda techniques.

Look at those disgusting mongrels. That's why "race doesn't matter". "Borders don't matter" (except for Israel) because they never had them until 1948.

The girl on the left doesn't even look Jewish, she looks half black.
WE WUZ RABBIS N SHIIIEEET

Gerard is like "why the fuck am I here? Where is Israel? Oooh a hot girl."

Poor guy.

technically they are.

you call this hot? lol even jewish models look like fucking lizards

It pays well to be chosen.

He's the leader of some christian and jewish unity club, which means that certain christians will throw money at him

Problem goyim?
We need all the force we can get when we tell Hillary to start WWIII.

Never love a whore, user

Can you imagine how much of a good goy you could have been if you were born in the jewish state and referred to as jew your whole life?

Hey Rabbi, where ya get the 6m from? Hope that check doesn't bounce.

Trying to kill her off. Very smart move on Shlomo's part. Second one looks like a retarded Arab and then some fat, spic looking type cunt. GAS THEM ALL.

Gerard cunt needs to be goofed on mercilessly.

I'm deeply thankful for Christianity and the many monasteries and monks doing research and transcribing books.
As well as holy crusades and murder of heretics.

But that's in the past.
Nowadays it's a harmful institution that is doing more to hurt the west than heal it.

This guy gets it. The current Pope is Cancer btw. Its time to leave Christianity behind.

Guess why.

They fear the low tide in case of a TRUMP victory.

He sells the foreskins he chops off on the black market to niggers, who extract melanin from them.

I don't think I've been this disgusted in a while.

Grill in the middle looks like someone who needs to poo in the loo.

Actors know who butters their bread.

I guess he felt the need to contribute to the cause – his career

Only boycotting can change this.

There's still the Society of Saint Pius X, you know…