Sick New Movie Glorifies U.S. attacks on Serbia in the 90s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegades_(2017_film)

youtube.com/watch?v=0V-tyw_HkiQ
So a trailer for this new piece of shit came up, basically it's glorifying and showing as "cool" U.S. military actions against Serbs in the 90s. This is all very creepy and Jews are involved, it seems like propaganda justifying a future war against Russia, to me.

Complete with references to "Nazi gold" to keep the audience-goys good, and a muh cool Black sidekick representing le kickass Murka.

I can't stop vomitting.

Maybe I'm being tinfoil here but the whole fucking thing gave me a sick feeling. Like it was depicting it as "just fun" and "cool" to be shooting up and ruining places in Eastern Europe.

There's something very dark about it, imo, but I could be dead wrong.

Take a look guys, let me know what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

tom*woods.com/740
youtube.com/channel/UCG_-FXt5r1RNSDaLEpl_y2g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, disturbingly enough, it looks a lot like they want to get macho redneck/working class Whites in America and possibly around the world to see this movie, too.

It's hitting all the like muh call of duty and muh MURKA FUCK YA patriotism shit but putting a very pozzed spin on things.

So, am I right or what?

We should've taken half of Bosnia and gassed the other half of it in the middle ages.

seems accurate to me

it just made me feel genuinely sick, like you know damn fucking well they wouldn't show shit blowing up like it's cool and fun in a nonwhite area

It's totally cool to blow shit up and ruin towns and cities in Serbland though, they're just White trash! Right?

Truly sickening and evil.

You wanna hear the best part, goy? During the war between Serbia and Croatia, NATO sent barely any "peacemakers" or refugee relief bullshit, but as soon as the Serbs stared going after the Bosnian muslims, they bomb them back to the stone age.

well what do you expect jewwywoods been cranking out nazi war film propaganda like hot cakes for the last few years
Fury road I think was one of the latest and thats just Wehrmacht massacre 7

thats because when a kebab gets what it deserves the entirety of the mudshit world goes oy vey and gevalts all the way to the UN to whine
if America stopped being pro-muslim the arabs would turn off the oil

it's scary as fuck because it makes me think that maybe the elites are actually going to try to do a war against Russia, which is fucking terrifying.

I want to think that's just crazy and could never happen, but this movie scared me into thinking maybe it's not crazy.

That's because too many goyim are forgetting the holocaust, and need to be reminded. Same reason they're just now "finding" all of these ex-auschwitz guards and putting them on trial at 97 years of age.

My mother was Serbian and I remember her crying when we went to bomb them.

Fuck this shit dude. I hate this country. Stop murdering my mom's people. They deserve better.

Kek
find some senile old germans in retirement homes
check to see if they have any living kin
if they dont oy vey we found another Nazi!!!

we're meaningless to them
its not them who'll suffer the consequences of their actions, they are immune to consequence or at least believe they are
who cares if billions of the plebeians die as long as they and thier luxuries remain

Karadzicu vodi srbe svoje
Vodi srbe svoje
Nek se vidi nikog se ne boje
Nikog se ne boje

REMOVE BURGER!

REEEEEEEEEEE

AS someone who lived in the area during the war, let me tell you this:
- US did the attack just for their own interest. UN and US politicians got a lot of money and ownership of various local companies
- Serbia was the undesputed aggressor, though I feel sorry for the people. They have been lied to by their corrupt government and were ill informed on what was actually going on.

I will sooner be fucking executed than take part in WW3 against Russians or any other Whites, Fuck this shit.

I just hope to God it never comes to that. The elites might completely motherfuck their credibility forever if they really try to push hard for a war against Russia.

We need to be there to mock and demonize the elites, every step of the way.

Same shit here, had a serbian great-grandmother (we called her baba) that watched CNN every Sunday with a somber look while we visited.

See, Americans don't get that attempting to genocide each other is just an act of love in the Balkans. Hell, we try every couple of hundred years.

LOL, I will never understand this love for Serbia meme. Is it because of that catchy song? That's all?

I too have some heritage from the area so I know what was happening a lot more than most of you. I'll try to illustrate it for you fags. Imagine EU becomes an authoritarian political structure with all the power centred in Brussels, all the military and police controlled by Brussels, all the laws passed in favor of Brussels. And here comes UK and decides it has had enough of this and decides to Brexit. But the EU refuses to allow them to Brexit, uses all the EU military to invade Britain, provides guns and support to pro-Brussles british cucks, starts torching villages, genociding people, ethnically cleansing Britain so there's only pro-Brussles people left. And it goes on for years.

After years of standing by and watching this happen, the USA decides it's enough and drops a couple of bombs on Brussles, UK is free to go, everyone goes home and starts living normally.

This is what happened in Yugoslavia with the Serbs. Stop trying to make it about "white people got bombed by US, OMG", some white people got bombed after bombing other white people for 5 years and it stopped the war. That's all.

OK I don't know enough, you might be right. But still glorifying rampaging through Europe blowing up shit because "omg they R bigots" is fucking horrible, agreed?

What is parts of a federation declaring independence without the approval of and legal process of the state it was part of and the federation using all of it's legal and military might to fight separatists alongside proto-ISIS in Bosnia and Kosovo murdering and brutalizing the local Serbian population?

unsuccessfully
could have at least managed to wipe out the albanians

eh you could argue that by a result of a domino effect Balkan nationalism sparked WW1 and caused the end of empires, the rise of communism and now the new islamic invasion of Europe

Remember lads, Jews are honorary kebab.

America is, and has alway been, a satanic country. It will never quit trying to poz the world.

Not quite. Serbia bombed other whites for five years, NATO didn't do jack shit, Croatia fought it's way out, NATO didn't do shit, Serbia hit bosnian whites, NATO didn't do shit, Serbia hits Muslims, NATO bombs.

Not a Serb, but, yeah Albanians, half of Bosnia, and Monteniggers need some solid gassing.

britfag detected. Still mad america was created so europeans could live without being bothered by limey cucksuckers

Kek
why not all of Bosnia and all the Albanians
all turkroach traitors must die
what has Montenegro done?
just seems like another Lichtenstein/Andorra of Europe to me, but I dont really know their history

The song choice for the trailer is rather peculiar if nothing else, isn't it? Predictive programming doesn't seem out of the question.

Lies.

The Federation was a rotting corpse that benefited Serbia. And the very nature of a federation means that nations can leave it if they so choose. The independance was voted. The croatian people wanted to leave.
The government in Serbia meanwhile carted in militants and supplied them with weapons and had them start attacks inside Croatia, to give it pretext for an intervention.

you invaded spain, de-nazified the germans, turned italy into a police state and put the entirety of western Europe in your pocket with kike-like debt bondage
everyone in Europes got a reason to have a chip on the shoulder about ZOGmerica

Butthurt ustasa larper detected.
You're not even worthy of being replied to anymore.

All of Albanians, all Bosnians but not the Herzegovinians, and there's more Monteniggers outside of Montenegro than in it.

Why should I be butthurt? We won, you lost.
I'm just sad you bought in to all the propaganda.
I'm betting you watched the whole war unfold on the TV?

agreed

also extremely fucking creepy

whatever you call taking side of anti-white genocidal mozlems

You sure did.
I too would love to have the privilege of having my entire tourism industry in foreign hands alongside others as well as dying for the zog machine in a possible war with Russia.
You won big time care.

Kek wikipedia says there are no Herzegovinians just Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs that live in the Herzegovinia region

I remember encountering this one butthurt serb-bro who was arguing on twitter that holocaust was a hoax but that Jasenovac, the "Balkan Auschwitz" was real and gassed 6 gojirrion serbs

You're not doing any better bro.

Alas, it seems both are people are doomed to have retarded leaders that make terrible decisions.

Maybe they are preparing for going for another round in the Balkans, if Clinton wins i wouldn't be surprised.

But Serbia is already dead, i don't see what more could they want.

That's exactly why I don't want to shoah them.

anglos are just as responsible for the de-nazification of germany as the amis are

1) Not surprising. Power brokers gonna power-broke.

2) Who gives a shit. They were removing Kebab so they were innately in the right. This fear of agression BS needs to die. Kebabs are our enemies and they certainly don't live by the "aggression is immoral" principals, if they had power you can bet your ass they'd put their boot over our necks so there's really no need or logical reason for us to be so soft with them in turn.

Google ZETRA (zelena transvenzala/green lay line) and Neo-Ottomanism.

They weren't just removing Kebabs you dumb fuck, they were removing everyone who didn't want to stay in the Serb-centered Yugoslavia. Read up on it beyond the Kebab-removal-meme. It was a case of megalomaniac serbian leaders riling up ethnic violence in order to keep and expand their power it just happened to be that one of those ethnic groups were muslims

fuck off
Britain sold its section of Berlin to the yanks within about 5 years to get more money to rebuild our bombed to fuck industrial centers

I'm a Croat who was a child during the war. I have no love for the Serb. But it's entirely true that there's something incredibly suspicious about this and recent events.

As mentioned before, when the Serbs started killing us Croatia was under embargo and both the UN and the US did absolutely nothing to stop it.

But when the Serbs started to purge Bosna suddenly the whole fucking world was a buzz with "muh poor muslims" and so on. Naturally the history and reality mattered not - the muslims in Bosna are the leftovers of hundreds of years of rape and murder committed by the Ottoman Turks.

It is also well known that Bosna is now being radicalized as fuck and that bad shit is happening there, yet the media and the world ignore it completely. You see, BiH was supposed to be a confederacy of sorts with three equal peoples - Bosnians, Croats, and Serbs. Us Croats got the short end of the stick as always - we ended up as the smallest nationality there and we were systematically expunged and marginalized over the years. Our political influence is basically zero there and we have no means of preserving ourselves. Saudi Arabia is financing the fuck out of mosques and similar things in Bosna. I'm thirty mind you, and I've seen how much they changed. The muslims there were secular all the way up until relatively recently, and now they're going full kebab.

It's all very suspicious and reeks of war. To illustrate a bit more - Croatia in 1995, just after the war, was a better place to live than in the year 2000. And now as an EU member and all that crap we've been reduced to third world status. So, so many people, entire families, have left the country in the last two years. We're being depopulated. Our industry is dead. Our politics and politicians are pawns. There's nothing we can do or hope for. I repeat - we had a much, much higher standard of living in 1995 following a total war than we do now in 2016 as an EU member and all the bullshit that comes with that.

The Balkans will be once again used for some "higher" purpose. I can smell it in the air. I can sense war. It's just like when I was a child. And the war benefits NOBODY except the elites, and it seems the elites have a deep connection to muslims and islam. I'm assuming they're using them as a weapon against the whole of the white race (duh) and I'm also somewhat certain that the Jews and muslims worship the same devil (YHWH/Allah). Their hatred of Christ is very telling.

You Americans cannot comprehend these emotions. Us Croats have had enough. We're exhausted and just want some tangible happiness, some tangible prosperity and "leave us the fuck alone" kind of deal. Serbs have their megalomania and the enemy knows this. They're trying to stir shit up and inevitably we'll get dragged into this as a NATO member.

I don't want to kill Serbs. I don't need to kill Serbs. I know who the enemy is, what the color of his filthy skin is and who directs these swarms that are polluting Europe. It is them that I wish to kill and bayonet their children. But we, the small nations of the Balkans cannot do anything without you Americans and Western Europeans uncucking yourself. We're wholly dependent on your moves for better or worse. You're bestially huge, yet equally worthless. Thus the Slav defaults to the atavistic position, the primal impulse to kill everything and anything that isn't his own. And while I'll be more than eager to squeeze the life out of any brown abomination I see it won't matter - because you will be dead by then, and so will our civilization. And it will be the result of your inaction, not ours. Neither us nor the Serbs can act. We can only be acted upon. We're very aware of that, and it's eating us from the inside because on a very basic level even the normies know something is coming and that there's nothing we can do about it.

That's literally every single conflict ever on both sides m8. At least they were removing Kebab in the process though which justifies whatever drastic and heavy-hearted actions they had to take (at least to a degree) IMO.

You see that it didn't end well for serbia, even before they got bombed to shit.

inselaffen pls, you celebrate the bombing of dresden and worship churchill

Kosovo is Serbia.

Albania at this point. I seriously don't see why Serbs want that šiptar infested shithole back, other than natural resources I guess.

Because it's ours.
If you had left us to finish the job the world would have been a much better place right now.
But it's a good thing nato bombed us to stone age, i mean a Serb did run over those people in France with a truck, Serbs are committing daily attacks in Europe and the US, as well as being the most numerous Europeans joining ISIS as well as having an entire industry based on rape of white children.
It's a good thing you saved those poor, peace loving and freedom fighting muslims from our vicious ways.

Have you read any of my other posts?

I don't see how any sane person would want the filthy brown romani LARPing as illyrians known as albanians either

Burger culture of the last century: 50% negro, 50% jew (half of which only appears white). You'll notice just about all of them who aren't pacifistic cucks or redpilled will find no problem with this representation of their country, it's accurate after all. Their blind exceptionalism and constant affirmations of "beating the evil Nazis and bringing Democracy to the world" is what prevents most of them from realizing how much of a disgusting joke it all is. Even on this board where most of the American posters know better (at least I like to think that's the case) I still see the occasional faggot that finds some of America's involvement in wars for the last 110 years as justified despite the fact their leaders have been traitors since at least Wilson. Propaganda works pretty easily on this people, just make it look positive or negative enough, even comically so, and they will dance to the tune, sending their young boys to die against their own interests.

I don't think there's a single case where their international involvement has been justified. Rather, they have always been on the wrong side when they took a side. It's actually kind of amazing… a country fighting against its long-term interests for this long? It's about as bad as the "British" Empire.

"White people" of the last 100+ years have been a mess in general. I can only say those that followed the Axis banner had any sense to them while the rest were easily manipulated or pacifist cowards. The worst part is that most of the best have died between 1913 and 1945. It's been a genetic disaster and I can't put all the blame on jews themselves for all this fratricide.

Jews gotta protect their assets and think about long-term plans (like what is happening today). Its just good business to them. Previously no one gave a shit about Muslims especially ones living in their own country but when it comes to the ones in the west? Suddenly they are as precious as diamonds. They have been seeding the idea that people already living in a western country as citizens regardless of background are all part of some big "human" family, and then this gets shifted to refugees/illegals (all non-citizens but instead of just being children of the country we are all children of the world, equal and all that bullshit so where we come from doesn't matter) and anti-white sentiment which will definitely morph into anti-whatever-else sentiment until all peoples are gone. So you see the Overton window shift from being tolerant of others to being against oneself, the contemporary lever being nonwhites – if any of you are reading this: you've been used harder than a crack whore in a jewish brothel.

It has little to do with religion and everything to do with blotting out distinct peoples and mucking up their blood, turning them in effect into jews only stupider and without any roots. They want to erase racial instincts, memory, and quality.

The USA didn't realize how much it was fucking the world up by fighting in WW1 and WW2, that being said the actual men who fought in them were based sons of bitches.

They weren't the cucky anti racist nazi hunters shown today. Most of them were basically White nationalists who believed that le Nazis were creating a slave empire and destroying liberty for free people like themselves.

See what I mean?

As fucking horrible as WW2 was, if it wasn't for immigration after WW2, it wouldn't have been the end of everything we know and love.

Immigration is the core problem, America has this fucking retarded cult worship of immigrants because muh italian and muh irish immigrant grandparents. It's fucking insane and that idea has spread globally.

We can't fully blame the Jews, either, of course not. Americans were easily manipulated but… I just can't see a way we could have not. Life was too good and the messages coming from the left seemed too reasonable. Again, as brainwashed as America is, the ultimate core issue is this pro-immigration insanity. Immigration erases culture, but we've basically been fed this idolization of immigrants for around 100 yrs now. The average American moron know-nothing loves immigrants like he loves God and his family, it's an idol. It feels good to think you're a wonderful person helping le poor brave migrant. But the results are fucking shitsauce.

It's all very sad to recollect what has become of America, in just 200 or so short years America is dying from decadence and opendoor migration policies. Really tragic. I feel like America never had a chance to develop its own internal culture, we were either fighting each other (revolutionary war, civil war) or fighting enemies abroad. America never had a chance to just settle in and form its own ethnic culture.

Very sad, but it's a history we must learn from.

It's not just Americans here that are fooled into patriotism and fall into their assigned role of blindly supporting the state. We all need to be vigilant that we don't end up as tools.

My sisters, my mom, dad and me used to hide in the basement when the US dropped a few bombs in our general area.
If this wasn't bad enough they are now making a movie glorifying this unjust war.
Couldn't even bring myself watching the trailer.

I wonder if this is because of production problems or political meddling to get the film released at the right time strategically. Remember the Three Kings came out in late 1999. War on terror started shortly afterwards.

This doesn't look like a huge production though. Then again neither did Three Kings what with TV actor George Clooney. Back then he was known for ER and Batman & Robin, he wasn't a big star like today.

Kill yourself

Gotta prep the goyim for bombing campaigns on Hungary, Poland and Russia

They don't need war to accomplish that, we are practically a Saudi client state at this point. The government western kikes have forced onto us is killing us more than any war could.

Kek

When you look at haplogroups and genetic data, you will see that the entire war which was based on religious basis was utterly retarded. You had people of the same genetic stock butchering each other, while they considered people of different genetic composition their brothers.

I mean, blonde, blue eyed Bosnians considering shitskins their brothers just because of some kike religion. And that includes Catholics, Orthodox and other flavors.

We just want the land. "Albanians" are free to fuck off back to Caucasus or wherever Ottomans brought them from as a biological weapon.

Albanians have moved to London recently
Scotland Yard considers them worse than the arab, nigger and other slav gangs by far
both in savagery and in what they sell

gets beaten and humiliated by a bunch of people with next to no equipment

lies. The Krajina was a fake construct. The entire area was sistematically populated with radical serbs, while croats were killed or pressured into leaving. Then these same radicals were armed by the serbian military and started attacking the police, only for the serbian media to go "muh poor serbs being massacred! SEND IN THE ARMY!"

The serbian armies got their shit kicked in long before the US interviened. Despite having a ready and equipped army with armor and air support, you lost. Deal with it.

Don't really need to see any more.

Lots of wars have been fought by people of the same genetics. It doesn't matter your DNA if you're a wahhabist slaughtering Christians you deserve to die and so does your entire ottoman leftover wahhabist state. They weren't killed merely because of their religion they were killed as retaliation from years of slaughtering Orthodox Serbs. Oh what a coincidence that Bosnia is still radicalized and sending jihadis to fight with ISIS.

In a hypothetical situation where a civil war broke out in the US and it was a leftwing vs rightwing war rather than a religious one I wouldn't stop to ask the other side some questions about their genetic background nor would I ever use that as a justification to not kill my enemy.

Remember the Confederate vs Union civil war. Remember the American Revolution against the British Empire. This country has fought and killed it's own kind multiple times and so have many others. It's nothing new.

It is ok to bomb on the white people but it is not ok to bomb on Muslims. Clearly NATO is anti white so it must be abolished immediately.

Nothing triggers me more than ethnic Europeans killing each other for kike cults.

It's a tough call, are memes more important than DNA? Even so, Americans were fighting for concrete issues, while hardly any side benefited from Yugo wars (Except Albanians which are favorite kike puppets because they are probably related to each other)

Fucking what?

Wasn't Yugoslavia on the side of the allies?

You sound like a butthurt Croat.

Let go of your butthurt and join the white race.

Fuck Serbia they deserve it

tfw removed kebab
tfw kebab still asshurt to this very day

The serb taught me how to hate and by god there are no two groups I hate more than mujos and kikes.

We have originally joined the Axis. Then the anglo-kikes caused a coup which made us change sides. And that's probably one of greatest historical mistakes we have ever made.

We saved Jews from persecution, we saved their religious artifacts, and they thanked us by practically genociding us several decades later.

Serbs, or rather Orthodox Christians (since they are all effectively Serbs in the balkans) were being killed by wahhabist Bosniaks. It's not a meme, it's what happens when faggot Bosniaks suck Turks dick and all convert to Islam to be good lap dogs and never look back.
Ethnicity only means something when people can agree on an ideological level to move the ethnicity and the ethnostate forward.

Balijas.

They're called Balijas.

Serbs are the jews of Balkans

Nothing some re-education can't fix in a single generation. Of course, moon god worshipers would have to be sent to the ovens.

at least it came back onto USA

good luck with that :^)

This just shows how you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The whole metaphore is just garbage, and should be discarded.

t. actual Serb

fuck off (((fellow american)))

Fuck no. Even the French and British were disgusted by how easily the yanks took to plundering and looting. The ones fighting in the Pacific took skull and body part trophies like they were some nigger tribe. They were essentially what you can expect from a civilization that has turned its back on every notion of western spirituality and honor and instead replaced it with Jewish materialism and the worship of a freemason flag.

We are reaching butthurt levels that shouldn't be even possible. Wasted dubs, also you are not fooling anyone of your massive triggering by that degenerate smug (shitskin) anime pic.

Looks like they movie is about a fictional heist in Bosnia during their war, not about the war itself or even glorifying the war

Thanks for their slide thread on, fucking retarded server but hurt over absolutely everything

Server - > serb

even though I know that this is Serbian bait I will bite

before we start talking about the Yugoslav war we need a little background knowledge to cut a long story we'll start from the dissolution of Austro-Hungary

After the First World War when Austria lost and fell apart Croatia finally got its independence demilitarized without allies Croatia was in danger of losing newly acquired freedom from the Italians who have from 7 century wanted to take our coast under pressure Croatia has entered into union with the king of Serbia Karađorđević Croatia were guaranteed all rights freedoms etcetera,etcetera but soon the king introduced a dictatorship from the political killings and substitute of the Croatian currency for Serbian in the ratio 4: 1 to the public speech that Croats are actually Serbs you could see everything

So begins the Ustasha movement and Hitler helps Ante Pavelic to come to power in Croatia in 10.4.1941 Independent State of Croatia was independent only in name but had enough power to repay the Serbs everything they have done to Croats and so the Ustasha (Croats) and Chetniks (Serbs) started to slaughter each other none of the two sides overcome the other but Tito with the Partisans (communists) won but the problem is that a large number of Chetniks crossed over to the Partisans side when Tito won in the war and after a bit of ethnic cleansing of Croats at Bleiburg Yugoslavia was formed he kept the peace with an iron fist with his secret police UDBA

Yugoslavia consisted of present-day Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia,had three religions even though they were banned of communism 2 alphabets and even more damned diversity and everything was just fine as it can be under the communist dictatorship (it was shit)

When Tito died, then the problems started Unrest from the Kosovo Albanians shook the Yugoslav society feeding on Serbian obsessions over Kosovo,the Serbian nationalist movement grows here in the game comes Slobodan Milosevic in Vojvodina and Kosovo in Montenegro, ie. in the half of the federal units he managed to bring his cronies This will lead to a blockade of decision making in the the SFRY Presidency It extremely increased Serbian power that was already before overrepresented this was the straw that broke the camel Slovenia is leaving Parliament because Serbs are blocking each article Croats join and leave the also ,a referendum is held on leaving Yugoslavia more than 95% of Croats want freedom and independence the Slovenians do the same

Now the Serbs who the politically subjugated 3 states out of 8 and whit another 2 wanting to leave encourage a armed uprising on the 17 August 1990 they use a casus belli to protect the rebels and the war starts

shall i continue?

also I apologize for my bad grammar

intended for

Albanians are scumbags and there was no genocide in Kosovo in 1999. Clinton and the media lied.

There's a recent Tom Woods show episode about Kosovo, I'll find the link and post it later.

There's one exception though

I have a reason to post this again. Thanks.

The depths of my hate for Jews is infinite, I never stop finding reasons.

Why the fuck did you link that fat wigger?

Ive noticed a trend in tv and movies in the past few years where the protagonist's group is multicultural and they're set up against strictly white groups. The best example I can think of currently is The Walking Dead. Every antagonist group so far (governer, terminus, wolves, neegan) has been mostly white or fully white, with one leader calling the shots. The new star wars is also guilty of this (all voiced/shown empire soldiers are white).
Does anyone have other examples? Id like to compile them for redpill purposes.

They've been doing that since 80's at least. Old movies, series and pop music are promoting multiculti and degeneracy too, just not as extremely as they do today. It didn't happen over night, it was a smooth transition over the decades.

Fuck Hollywood, and fuck Jews.

The Purge. They're all massive propaganda pieces. The first one was enough of a novelty to finish watching. But the last two were so cringe-worthy and try hard. Absolutely sucked ass.

This is going to flop just like the latest Holohoax fans Jessie Owens films did. The NFL down massively after the Kapernigger shit too. The bread and circuses are no longer working.

This is what was destroyed so Albanians could flood Europe with heroin from Afghanistan and so rapefugees could eventually get a free pass.

Just look at these bad goys.

By then EA had already made DICE subservient to promoting ZOG. But at least DICE managed to keep a measure of independence. The bad company is EA. The menu theme is called the Beast.

BF3 seeded the ideas of a war against Iran and terrorism in France, and a rogue CIA asset called Solomon being the antagonist behind it all.

What made Battlefield Bad Company 1 so good was a satire on Kelly's Heroes, a comedy action movie about US soliders in WWII goin AWOL to chase after a shipment of gold. The game is pretty much the same premise, only the squad is make up of criminals and also set in a fictional country with a war against Russia. Not to mention the squad of main characters had funny personalities and interactions.

This movie has none of those.

EA has managed to ruin every franchise they bought, they are truly the Jews of gaming industry.

I didn't know about Kelly's Heroes, I've never heard of it.I pretty much hate all forms of media (news, movies, television, etc.).

Be careful with that kind of images.

There was a catalonian anarchist community that was very successful.

The answer to the question of viability for political systems always depends on "complexity of the society". Catalonian comunas were mostly agrarian.

My 2 cents is that no industrial society could ever emerge from pure anarchism. Or, if it emerges it would kill anarchism.

So when someone tells you that anarchism works or that they are anarchists, just tell them that yes, ofc, for simple societies it can work perfectly and you may want to live in such a society, but don't assume that's the best for everyone in every situation.

It's found in leftist circles so much because it aids in destroying present state structures, but after that goal is achieved more authoritarian elements take over and a new power structure is established.

Sounds like they made a sequel to A Serbian Film.

So, basically it's like Behind Enemy Lines during the Bosnian war but instead of muh genocide and muh lost solder, it's muh stolen gold?

Seems like a massive kiking

This is going to flop harder than that Angelina Jolie's movie about Bosnian war that came out couple of years ago.
It made 30.000$ worldwide, ikr.

With a bit of Three Kings (1999) mixed in.

Your analogy could also be used to shit on germany, too. Doesn't make it right.

As an American, I can see your points regarding our involvement in Europe. However, I still find some pride in how we successfully countered those wily Japs. Too batshit to be left alone.

wtf I hate britain now
No, but seriously; they're just as kike tainted as the U.S.

Britain was kiked long before USA.

No, you kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Compared to the vast majority of White guys today, they were very based. Also, they really believed in what they were doing. They may not have been civilized in all cases, but they were obviously superior to the Russians at the time. Also what these guys said

Yes, please continue, this is good reading.

Being able to say that the Japanese were shit is pro-White, you prick.

Whatever allows Whites to think badly of nonwhites helps us, duh. Stop caring about muh precious animupeople

holy shit that guy's my uncle

Whatever encourages whites to think well of kike-serving Americans is a very bad thing.

no idiot the symbolism of WW2 japan is stopping evil dangerous foreign nonwhites

that's beautiful xenophobia, faggot.

The kind of knuckledragging chucklefucks I was talking about.

You were lead by a Communist. You continue to be lead by them. USSA is a cancer and you're just another casualty.

I just got back from Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro. Croatians are real snotty cunts. Serbs are the least friendly white people I've ever seen and are unbelievably tense for no reason.
The serbs in Montenegro were chill AF. Maybe I met some people there that weren't Serbs, but I don't remember any.
Also, there really are people who think Serbs are mad dog killers in the west. Truthfully I found them to usually be pretty cool if you got to know them. The croats, though, what a bunch of cunts. Fuck is wrong with you guys. I thought being the last Axis ally to hold out you'd be cool.

The first war casualties of Clinton.

Try living here and then say that. People outside have no idea how bad it is.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Roosevelt was shit, but calling him a communist is …. stupid.

I guess what I was getting at was that peopel walk around ready for a fight, when there are no niggers waiting to stab you or beat you into a coma around every corner. I know, I know, muh I-only-earn-300usd-per-month-with-a-masters-degree, but I didn't see the physical threat, unless it's from other white Serbs, which is unfortunate.

I didn't know anybody believed that jew propaganda, but then both the people that were afraid of Serbs were bluepilled, so it makes sense. I just wish you guys had driven the Croats into the Sea and removed gypsies and those worthless Albanians. I got stuck behind one of their cars crossing borders and they spent an hour searching it.

Oh yeah Kelly's Heroes is a good movie. Stars Clint Eastwood no less.

Trigger warning: This movie features a hippie character since it was made in the early 70s so they pander to the counterculturalists. However he's mainly played for laughs and doesn't show up as much.

Physical threat highly depends on your own looks and behavior. But yes, people like acting tough and alpha, we are quite redneckish in that regard.

Croats are cunts in general, i have yet to meet one who is not a complete asshole with inflated ego.

Fair enough. I figured that attitude kept you guys from becoming multicultural or assimilating with Turks, so more power to you. Maybe people in Belgrade weren't full of jokes or anything, but they weren't unpleasant, except for one waiter who was a Croat, naturally. Those guys really have a stick up their ass. Pls gas them next time.

If you're surrounded by those people it says something about what you think and believe

British kikery is the reason the USA exists

The minaret populated area, we know Ahmed.

You're also mixing the 1990 Yugoslav War with the 1999 Kosovo war, you stupid fuck. 2 sentences from you and I already want to genocide you too.

Hell jews may have been original kebab, swindle their way into Europe and steal white genetics. They are human mimics. Goddamn if they still are not strange as shit looking.

They are genestealers, a sentient virus.

For the first time in my life. And as person who loves war action films, this video makes me sick.

I thought jews were literally kebab. Isn't their homeland in the middle east?

>JK Rowling Simmons

They're all whores, aren't they? There isn't one pure person in Unholywood. Not even one.

Those Youtube comments…
This is it folks. This is what/how normies think in a nutshell.

Oy vey! These goyim sure are movie buffs!

Webm prease.

Youtube embed generates viewshekels.

How do you know those are not bots or shills?

The Ex-Yugoslav nations need to wake up and form some sort of bloc again. Learn from past mistakes and move forward. The problems, such as the tensions in Bosnia right now, could be solved if you guys would be left to your own devices. You can't turn to (((NATO))) and (((Brussels))) for help on what to do. Asking Jews will always cause trouble, since they are natural schemers and profiteers that will not take into consideration the well-being of any nation they "support."

maybe I don't know enough about it, this is news to me

checked
But seriously read up on FDR, he was surrounded by kikes, especially on his FP and Economic teams
He had the only political threat and probably what was the only person who would have saved the US, Huey Long, killed
He had MacArthur exiled since he viewed him as threat

Interesting read. I think everyone feels war is coming. All the nations are not going to suddenly pack up their toys and go home. It will only take a spark to kick it all off. I'm sure Eastern Europe will have a starring role as usual.

Acquire firearms immediately. Organise with people and create a militia. They will kill you like dogs otherwise.

don't call it that though idiot

call it organized people or whatever, calling it militia is asking to be attacked imho

Remember goy, the Soviets are our allies.

here:

tom*woods.com/740

To this day, plenty of people believe that the Western intervention in Serbia over Kosovo prevented a genocide. That one’s a whopper even by Pentagon standards. Jim Jatras joins me to get to the bottom of what really happened.

When croats defend serbs you know something is fucking wrong…

As much as I hate the Eternal Serb and believe that they're generally the cause of much suffering in the world as their insane devotion to MUH GREATER SERBIA is what sparked World War I and everything that fell out from it, this is some grade A bullshit.

Just going to remind everyone that the real reason NATO bombed Serbia was because the government wasn't instituting IMF mandated reforms quick enough for the Jews' liking while Rapin' Bill saw it as a good way to distract people from Lewinsky.

Also, for a genocidal madman who committed untold war crimes, the international courts sure did have a hard time finding any evidence that Milosevic committed genocide and/or war crimes.

I have been watching the trials, they are very interesting
youtube.com/channel/UCG_-FXt5r1RNSDaLEpl_y2g

Disgusting. Only good war film of the last decade has been Hacksaw Ridge.

Wasn't Bill Clinton such a great president, goyim? He blew up Serbia and stopped them from removing kebab! We all know only evil racist bigots like those Russian-backed Serb monsters don't love our peace-loving Muslim brothers!

The idea that any US forces would go out of their way to murder people for gold, is fucking disgusting on a morality scale.

No wonder Jews wrote it.

I couldn't make it past 1 minute. There has to be a love story between one of the crew and a bosnian gypsy girl, widow of an al-qaeda fighter. Prepare for a scene where serbians raid a village, raping innocent ladies and killing infants who cares if it's the other way around, hell maybe they'll even show ole Bill bowing to a taxpayer-funded monument dedicated to foreign fighters in Bosnia.

Libya and Iraq say hi

While Patton may have been somewhat based, he was far too naive to ever take power in the US
He only got concerned until after the fact and saw the results of what he did

what the fuck did I just watch? Those people had no redeeming qualities at all. I want to send them all to video related for some tender loving care.

He's just tanned, not a shitskin.

The fact that you are reaching this far speaks volume of your aching posterior.

That vid is… quite unsettling. The agony must be unimaginable. Dark stuff, but it has to be confronted. Trips confirm liminality.

Can you be more specific?

:( i shouldn't have watched it

The fact that you are posting degenerate anime designed to spread autism speaks volumes

Yes, it's quite hard to stomach. Even for narco stuff this shit is dark. Even more unsettling is their jokeful nonchalance about it. Aztecs gonna aztec. I'm sorry for the Inkas, but those mofos got what was coming to them by the Spaniards. Build the wall already.

Where do you think you are, faggot?

Nemanja here,

There will be no war going on from Serbia this time. So you can lean back and lower your paranoia levels. Our army was destroyed. Our country is bankrupt and every military meeting we have is supervised by (((NATO))) officials. They also decide what arms we are allowed to buy and how much we are allowed to buy. They also tell us what countries we have to start sanctions against Russia and what parties our government shall have. The burgers already made clear that if we should remove kebab again, we will be bombed into stone age once again. Therefore you should not expect a Serbian offensive against croatia any time soon.

However, there is this other more likely scenario. The Albanians are getting more cocky every day. The burgers gave them a hint that they will support them in whatever they do. So they are going for a greater Albania without even hiding it. Vesti Online yesterday wrote that according to a kremlin analyst, balkans region will be shaken by a greater-albanian conquest. The serb will not accept this and he will fight back if Blerim chimps out. This is where you come into play. US is their partner, US will support them and therefore your country will become a crosshair because they will likely conduct their operations from croatia. Uros will get mad and probably fire on you as well. My only hope is that Blerims will piss off the Monteniggers, Greeks and Macedöners as well, so we will have a pravoslav offensive against islamist Albania. Greece is another NATO country so it would be interesting to see how burgers would react in this case.

Then there is the next scenario. Bosnian mudslimes are getting more radicalized every day. They were secular in commie times and Broz did an excellent job in keepeing them down. However, they are now beeing more radical than ever and they are even importing Sandniggers from Saudistan and letting them buy land in Bosnia. There was a part of Sarajevo that was Serbian a while ago. Not a single one of us is there anymore. Sandniggers bought up the whole neighborhood. Now they have supermarkets where everything is written in arabic and where people speak arabic. The mudshits are also getting more cocky and trying to take away freedoms of the Serb entity in Bosnia. This will not end well. However, here Serbia will not intervene for Republika Srpska because Vucic is a cuckold and lap dop of Merkel. However, various analysts say that Srpska has better equipment and manpower than BIH pederacija so they would not be able to win if burgerland does not intervene.

TODAY TRUMP WILL WIN AND BALKANS WILL BE FREE OF ISLAMIC SUBHUMANS SOON

i was in the basement for 4 years because you droped a shittone of bombs on me and my family. who is the bad guy now?
and no, im not ahmad, im a serb who stayed in sarajevo because it was also my city and my country, we were never traitors like some brave serbs who took to the hills and sniperd kids.

Albanians are well known to do the dirty work for the CIA in Europe. Drug running, human trafficking… the worst ones here in Krautstan are the Albanians.

The war is over now, brother.

While the wounds may linger, a bigger threat looms. The jew never sleeps.

this is true, and i want to stress that i dont have any problems with serbs, croats or real bosnian white muslims.
the shit is going down in bosnia thou, people are selling everything to the arabs, even the serbs. 5 years ago i coulnd see any arab in the city, now they are all over Sarajevo. The same thing that is happening all over europe is happening in bosnia. The thing is we arent getting any rapefugees but lower class arabs from kuwait and saudi arabia.

Are you implying Inkas were bad like Aztecs?

Holla Forums, where degeneracy isn't appreciated but tolerated.

>>>/a/

No, on the contrary. The Inkas (which, strictly speaking, was only the royal caste and not a people) were of an altogether higher level, "the Romans of South America". I highly respect them. The Aztecs/Mexica were savage, though. My question:was this an inherent trait, or did they fell into decadence from an originally higher point?

Juding from the Cartel videos, I would say in the Aztecs case it is an inherent trait.

I tend to think so, as well. Obviously there are also very good people in Mexico (I met quite a few), but that this bloodlusty and cruel substratum still exists after half a millenium is eerie.

The only viable thing would be a purely military alliance. We cannot work together unless extreme totalitarian style pressure is applied from above. In other words that wouldn't be a good thing. In either case we do have economic ties and merch flows both ways, that cooperation isn't questionable. But excessive closeness would make both jumpy and paranoid. The prime goal of Balkan countries is achieving some tangible prosperity and a sense of security. To expand on this:

Us Croats have abandoned any form of excessive patriotism. We know the country is fucked and that we were betrayed from within and assfucked from without (EU and so on). The user above who called us "snotty cunts" simply failed to realize that we are now operating (as individuals) under a very old mindset - "They're taking everything from me and I have very little - defense, defense, anger! Don't fuck with me!" It's a result of being pushed around so much. This isn't something we aren't aware of. We were optimistic and chill for a long time. But now each of us is a pessimist and an opportunist out of sheer desperate need.

The Serbs are paranoid because they overreached since 1914 and thought themselves WAY more powerful than they realistically were, and at this point in time after repeated military defeats at the hands of us, the US, NATO and with a terrifying globalist stances of the UN and USA they feel encircled and assaulted from all sides. The loss of Kosovo only added to that. Much of this is their own fault, but I understand their position - though they're dealing with it in all the wrong ways. They aren't thinking realistically and with dignity. Their mentality has become a kind of paradoxical mix of delusions of grandeur and persecution fantasies, and it's making them aggresive. Their political rhetoric is the same as it was in the early 90s, which in turn freaks us the fuck out. We had fuck all to do with the stuff that happened to them since 1995, and even then we were acting in self-defense.

As for genetics, haplogroups and whatnot - irrelevant. Our cultures are wildly different and so are our experiences. We aren't the same, never were and never will be. To say otherwise is to shit on our collective history of a thousand or so years and to ignore basically everything that makes a people distinct. It is cultural murder.

I'm not worried about us going to war as such, I'm worried about others making that choice for us. NATO, EU. What is happening in Bosnia to you already happened to us - ethnic cleansing via money and influence. Croats left Bosnia en masse and continue to leave it. It is obvious that what they're trying to do is create a 100% muslim country.

But either way you put it we're both basically defenseless at this point. Unless Trump cleans house bigly we're fucked.

I mean fuck, Croatia today is the whore of the Adriatic. I hate mass tourism so goddamn much. I hate what we've become.

almost trip dubs

all european countries will look like Bosnia and Herzegowina
they dont care about muslims
they care about the chaos in multicultural and multiracial societies
thats why they import afircans and muslims to europe

I imagine you croats will get especially fucked in the arse, because you thought you would get your homogenous ethnostate, if you just listen to nato and the bankers
i eagerly await the somalis and nigerian refugees enriching your vastly different and unique croatian culture, that has nothing to do with serbian, slovenian or any other culture, because its so different and croatian

No. Please stop existing at all, you filthy turk.

We call those "Serbs" and they were of course supportive of Serbian mainland.

I thought that was the Slovenes.

actually its the catholic church.

Pretty much this.

I respect your disposition and you make many good points but being eternal cucks to even more cucked westerners that view you as slavic subhumans does not make you particularly different to Serbs. You just got yourselves voluntarily cucked to the Pope, Austro-Huns and now the jEU in order to avoid being raped by the turks like your Serb brothers did.
Guess what though, that irrational diehard mentality kept them capable to redeem themselves after half millenium of Ottoman rape when you faggots developed a mentality of an eternally grateful subject to your "superiors" that will ultimately be your ethnic death when your good masters will force you to embrace multiculturalism, tolerance and literal full blown cuckoldry.

Serbs are losers who mixed with turks for quite a long time anyways

Okay…

They plan to do the same in Serbia. Belgrade Waterfront (if they ever finish it) is planned to become a glorified brothel for Saudis (probably an underage one as well). Vucic is not a lapdog of Merkel, he is a lapdog of the same (((international interests))) that Merkel is. Do you seriously think those subhumans we have in power would stay there longer than a day if they weren't appointed by the west and globalist kikes? Most of them are dumb, criminal scum who wouldn't be able to run a grocery store on their own. They have literally picked the very gutter of society to "run" the country. Because anyone with a trace of capability, dignity and humanity wouldn't listen 100% to the (((IMF))), (((Trilateral commission))), (((Goldman Sachs))) and other merry crew.

We don't stand a chance against any external threat until we clean our own backyard. And nothing short of Stalinist purges will suffice, because they are long overdue for this scum.

And i doubt Trump will have much effect on US foreign policy, even if he wants to. There are simply too many kike interests here.

Daily reminder that asians are barbarians.

I've never heard of this man who is he.

Want some more anti white US shit on the balkans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid_Agreement

Absolutely disgusting.

Long story short, he wanted to end the Federal Reserve, so the Federal Reserve ended him.

Un excellent documentaire sur le sujet…

Sick twisted kikes, this is such blatant propaganda, they are trying to trick the same exact people who would benefit the most from over throwing them into protecting them. Truly nauseating.

Saloperie de chiens sionistes Muricains…

This is fucking revolting.

Make sure nobody watches it. Obviously reasons why right leaning people shouldn't watch it and left leaning people as well since it glorifies war and all those other things they find abhorrent.

You goys understand that Serbs are worse than jews in their asshurt right?
no non jewish race is more perpetually asshurt and useless than serbs.
this thread is one big serbian oy vey. Just admit uncle sam no lubed you so hard that you were defeated by a bunch of white sand niggers.

t Ustasa

t. totally not ass exploded about Serbs and jealous of their superior manhood.

You really need to harden the fuck up, you ninny.

Who cares? Sheeeit. Enough time has passed that it can be remade into pop culture sheeit. Just like Wolfenstein.

Besides, the casted a nigger so you know it's cool.

Just a mindless action flick about gold and jews.

BOSNIAN HERE WHO SERVED IN THE 90s WAR

There are two sides to this story. First off all, the shit that the Serbs did in Bosnia in the 90s was inhumane. It was not warfare, it was genocide and murdering of innocent people, regardless of their ethnicity and religion. An elderly Serb lady in my town was shot in the head by Serbian soldiers because she dared to live among Bosnians. I am sure Serbs have such stories to tell about Bosnian soldiers too, it was an extreme shitfest but I can tell you straight away that every grudge Bosnians have against Serbs is completely justified.

The reason is simple - Serbs are doing to Bosnia what Mexicans are trying to do to the USA. The Clinton administration pushed the Dayton Agreement to end the war and give Serbs their own "state" within the Bosnian nation. Now we have a mandatory Serb, Bosnian and Croat president in the government and nothing gets ever done. Imagine if both Hillary and Trump were presidents at the same time and they needed consensus to do anything. That is what is happening in Bosnia for the past 20 years. Serbs and Croats cannot accept that living in Bosnia = BEING BOSNIAN. They want special privileges and they want the nation to adapt to them, going so far as to teach children in Banja Luka that Serbian is the official language of the nation, rather than to adapt to the nation they live in.

ON THE OTHER HAND though, after the Turkish occupation there's a huge chunk of the Bosnian population that sucks Turkish dick every chance they get. Bosnia is perhaps the only majority-Muslim WHITE nation in the world, and I can tell you from experience living here, most of the WHITE Muslim population are completely sane, normal, down-to-earth, civilized people. There is a small (but growing) portion that is being radicalized because the economic and political stagnation has left over 50% of

you're 100% right, know that the military has a big hollywood budget

yup
but something happened on nov 8th that may just may throw a wrench in those cunts' plans
we have elected the best man ever tbh, i know many of his flaws, but his strengths dont cease to amaze me
and his resolve and intent

look at me saying "we" even though i'm a fucking frog
well yes i have elected trump, along with all of us here
and i'm still campaigning for him and you murribros

if you dont know this for a fact by now you've been very distracted the past months
listen to putin's speeches about the US relationship tensions

pro-tip: my jewish acquaintance, an IOWA housewife in her 40s, said "so what? somebody's got to stop russia" when i told her a hillary election meant war with russia. That's what koshermedia gave her (jewish + MSM).

like what? what is likely to happen, bad case scenario?

Just recently there were 2 of them assaulting and groping some jailbait girls on a public transport. They were arrested but cleared of all charges. Sparked a few protests and a ton of online outrage.

The problem though is that this is happening only in Sarajevo for now (at least the majority of it is happening here). For 99% of the country this is a non-issue. At worst it'll eventually add yet another ethnicity to the FFA nation brawl that's been keeping the country down the past 20 years (Or as I like to call it, the original multicultural experiment). It is very questionable just how much longer the "cold war" can go on in the country, especially now that the Clintons are completely gone and there's no one supporting the Dayton Agreement now. If a motion is put in place to do a reform of our constitution and remove the Dayton the Serbs will lose their shit as their precious safe space "state" will be dissolved.

Of course, Putin is in deep with the Serbs and supports the Dayton Agreement on that principle alone. Should something happen, you'll have the Turks on one side wanting the Bosnians for them, the Russians on the other wanting the Serbs, the Saudis wanting the continue milking the nation for money (Every mall and shopping center they build siphons consumer money into their pockets due to very low taxations / bribed politicians) and Trump wanting fuck knows what (But my guess is siding with Russia).

You shouldn't have chimped out and started beheading Serbs on behalf of your wahhabist masters then.

While even Croats could back their artificial identity with at least some substance, you, on the other hand, have nothing to show for it. Except being Muslims and having some province under Serbian kingdom 800 years ago.

Bosnian Serbs have always lived there, and have fought for their semi-independence ferociously, even without any support, not even from Serbia. (Milosevic cucked them in the end). There are zero reasons why they should stay in a state called "Bosnia" , and if bureaucracy is a problem for you, you are always free to leave them alone and impose Sharia law on your own land. The land which you can thank Clinton for. It's rather ironic that you mention Dayton Agreement since it was quite cucking for the Serbs. Or are you trying to say that Clintons worked in Serbian interests? If you want to shill, at least be slightly more realistic Mujo, your posts read like Arabian nights.

Fuck off shitskin. You can't be inhumane towards wahhabist filth. Serbs only mistake was not annihilating every single last one of you despite NATO bombings.

Saying that the Kingdom of Hungary was Serbian is as close as you'll get to the European version of WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEET

Serbs have independence. It's a nation called Serbia. Any Serbs in Bosnia can get the fuck out and go to their beloved motherland, or they can shut the fuck up and accept the nation they live in. It's no different than all the shitskins migrating into EU and demanding sharia law there. If you don't like a nation - get the fuck out.

Serbs have this hate-boner thinking that the entire Bosnian nation supports Sharia law when in truth there's less support for it here than in Sweden, UK and probably Germany.

I agree, but wahabists are such a small % of the Bosnian, or even Bosnian Muslim population that they aren't even statistically relevant. Take your pills.

(ID probably changed, switched to my phone)

Also I forgot to say that you'd be surprised with how much support you'd be met when it comes to renoving turks / saudis / wahhabis from the country in the native white population (read: over 90%). No one here likes them, least of all the native white muslims.It's the same thing with normal, sane Christians not wanting to be associated with kidsie-diddling priests or the WBC.

It was quite short lived, in a period when borders changed rapidly, without any unique cultural traits, and you lost your national identity when you fully embraced Turks (while we spent centuries resisting them and eventually carving out our own state). You have basically renounced your right on national identity. And parts of Bosnia were a part of Serbia (or under it's control) for good part of it's history.

By your logic, we can claim parts of Greece as our own because they were once part of Serbian Empire.

With borders including Rep. of Srpska, i agree.

Again, there are zero reasons why you would have control over that part. If we are not butthurt about the land Croats stole from us, if we are not butthurt that Bosnia exists in the first place, you shouldn't be about RS.

Ideally, you'd finally give up on Islam, kick those scum out, and build your own secular state on the Bosnian part of the federation. Because Islam IS a problem, and no white man should accept that semitic slave religion.

Going by that logic the serbs did nothing wrong in removing your kebab asses then.
Especially since Bosnia hasn't been an independent nation until recently and few(if any) serbs voted for Bosnian independence.

meant for

This, with the exception that it happened in FYROP, not Macedonia. Learn geography, man.

Stopped reading there.

Or you could go back to mongolia along with the rest of the turks.

"Bosnia" is just a part of Serbia with Serbian moslem converts, kebabs and gypsies.

Purge it.

Best explanation of the Serbian War from the time it was going on, ny Dr. Pierce:

Grand Duke of Serbia BTFO's the eternal Anglo EU representative by playing him a song about Trump in Serbian.

Top keks were had.