i.sli.mg/X6yYlg.png
i.sli.mg/DFb2S7.png
express.co.uk/news/uk/119199/Maddie-yacht-mystery
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17065
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145
aanirfan.blogspot.pt/2016/06/madeleine-mccann-clement-freud.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205365/Owner-3m-yacht-centre-Madeleine-McCann-hunt-vows-to-help-investigation.html
yournewswire.com/emails-between-mccanns-paedophile-mp-clement-freud-to-be-probed/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html
twitter.com/seangrandillo/status/795641629226848256
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/hacked-podesta-email-reveals-clinton-foundation-coercing-saudi-billionaire-millions-
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group
archive.fo/0LjCb
forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=202931
archive.is/QT2C0
discord.gg/h8ww9
usnpl.com/radio/miradio.php
archive.is/gWsTo
whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/index.html)
archive.is/4uB5R
hack.chat/?eyes_open
locu.com/places/regal-custom-cleaners-washington-us/#menu
expertisecomputers.com
truewayinc.com
truewayinc.com/used-toys-2/
55chan.org/pol/res/14995.html
opensecrets.org/lobby/firm_reports.php?id=D000022193&year=2007
facebook.com
archive.fo/NLLwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell#Israeli_connectionT
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56271
y.co/news/csr/ocean-awards-2016
theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56859
youtube.com/watch?v=R0vrpV5n4Ps
insider.foxnews.com/2014/01/06/reports-police-know-who-kidnapped-madeleine-mccann-can’t-arrest-them
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3347421/pg1?disclaimer=1
rockrivertimes.com/1993/07/01/mob-murder-suggests-link-to-international-drug-ring/
docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html
docdroid.net/VHD6dmq/westlaw-peoplemap-report-john-d-podesta.pdf.html
docdroid.net/lQC342x/westlaw-peoplemap-report-anthony-podesta.pdf.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
archive.is/FMLbx
archive.fo/0oVo3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/35941/10011
archive.fo/OxQdP
archive.is/68sv1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49177
web.archive.org/web/20161107020117/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5079
youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m34s
magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/580380_britain-the-british-and-the-unrest-we-re-through-.html
voices.washingtonpost.com/rawfisher/2008/06/dc_official_outdoor_seats_at_p.html
archive.fo/ezdQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv3_xZKan4k
archive.is/0Rlju
archive.fo/Iwa1m
politico.com/tipsheets/new-york-playbook/2016/05/cuomo-insiders-in-probe-toobin-on-bharara-de-blasios-rough-weekend-214051
politico.com/tipsheets/new-york-playbook/2016/05/couric-eying-yahoo-exit-de-blasios-school-plea-kushners-climb-214124
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23021
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31218
archive.is/ReD7K
wikileaks-forum.com/belgium/358/translation-belgium-dutroux-dossier-summary-1235-pages-2005/16315/
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iv-underworld-justice/]
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-20353850.html]
en.scribd.com/document/261420719/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format]
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf]
pagesix.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/]
newsweek.com/2015/02/06/sex-offender-who-mixes-princes-and-premiers-302877.html]
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#modal]
sott.net/article/330734-Jeffrey-Epstein-A-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-elite-pedophile-rings]
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html]
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893]
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
observer.com/2011/11/losing-our-appetites-marina-abramovics-moca-gala/]
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030]
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12111
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41831]
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23494
amazon.com/Secret-Pizza-Party-Adam-Rubin/dp/0803739478/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478578569&sr=8-1&keywords=secret pizza party
abc27.com/2016/05/19/police-man-stole-pizza-because-he-said-he-was-god/
easthamptonbabysitters
archive.is/uITIY
youtube.com/watch?v=4UNdwqiuGmU
youtube.com/watch?v=DxCvACat3BE
twitter.com/NicolePettibone
twitter.com/BrittPettibone
dehousedems.com/profile/s-quinton-quinn-johnson
dcleaks.com/emails/lpowel861/html/JulAug2016/00000317_files/UNICEF Special Olympics DC Tony Podesta Invitation 14Sept2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay fine

wb lets get back to work

It's getting censored on the_donald and 4chan. There were a few threads just an hour ago but now there isn't one anymore.

Instead it's filled with fake news reports like "I heard an explosion at ___" and stuff.

They are getting really desperate. They push false news on cuckchan to make this less credible.

4/pol/ is getting raided immensely right fucking now

Wouldn't they be too high ranking to do the dirty work?

Just goes to show that we stumbled across something damning.

How deep the rabbit hole goes? It seems it goes to hell itself. At this point its surreal how much evil our own presidents and politicians do and get away with.

Not without a reason.

LADS WE ARE LITERALLY SPILLING SPAGHETTI ALL OVER THE INTERNET

This was posted towards the end of the last thread. Soros's PAC American Bridge PAC made payments to Comet Ping Pong and Friends of Hillary and HillPAC (both also linked to Soros: archive.is/gB6kc) made payments directly to it's owner James Alefantis (AKA Jimmycomet the instagram pedo-child-trafficker). Also, Obama had phone banks at Comet in 2012.

Reddit thread: archive.is/Pqq4I

FEC page listing transactions with Alefantis: archive.is/5ljQn

Obama phone banks: w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27890#efmAKgALR

w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5326#efmADoAEY

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

It's unreal to believe that we are quite possibly witnessing history by lurking an image board.

This is like a very bad written crime film.

This is severely damaging. That's why they're trying like fuck to prevent it from spreading.

I am dedicating 3 hours of my life this morning to PM as many people on Plebbit about this. They cannot censor our PM's. Western civilization could be fucking over if Hillary wins. Spread this to random craigslist ads in swing states, PM this to people on the_donald, send it to normies on facebook. The CTR shilling and DDOSing is proof that this is the smoking gun. SACRIFICE A COUPLE HOURS OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND LET OTHERS KNOW

Everybody has to do a little dirty work to prove that they're loyal and thus get access to the rest of the cartel's inner workings. They can't trust working with you unless they can ruin your life with a snap - and if they chose to, nobody's going to take any blackmail you have on them because you're a child raper.

fuck off ctr

Good ideas for spreading it from last thread: 1)contact foreign embassies
2)Tell people you personally know in the military and government agencies. The lower level people in these organizations are not in on it like the higher ups are, this will keep the issue alive and impossible to kill.

Peter his brother in Epsteins Black book see
>>archive.is/D773l

Interesting articles:
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-groggy-looking-girl-identical-823747
bbc.com/news/uk-13386785

Sorry to reference my own post but podesta uses the name Madeleine out of context in language that I perceive to be a threat to [email protected]/* */
As soon as this chunk is searchable it would be a good idea to start trying to establish the nature of the rapport that led to this talk of turning. I have to wonder what was said in that phone call.

Where's some good Twitter OC that combines:
1) Their faces
2) The Sketches
Possibly, as well, 3) Evidence he deleted his emails right after his visit.

theweek.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccanns-parents-horrified-by-clement-freud-child-abuse-claims
"The parents of Madeleine McCann are said to be "horrified" by the sexual abuse allegations against Sir Clement Freud, who befriended them in Portugal after their daughter disappeared.

The broadcaster, writer and Liberal MP, who died in 2009, has been accused of sexually abusing two girls between the 1940s and 1970s.
The claims will be aired tonight in the ITV documentary Exposure: Abused and Betrayed – A Life Sentence."

Line of inquiry.

Yeah, but the sketches make it sketchy enough. Along with the deletion of emails.

I wish there was something to establish it.. are anons still digging?

We have this. More information on their whereabouts would be good. Gotta dig it.

Thanks Tony, you're a life saver
you deserve to be shot in the dick

COMET PIZZA FOUNDER LINKED TO PODESTA
THE PEDOPHILIC FOOD BASED CODE SYSTEM IN THE EMAILS
MY FRIEND WE ARE SPILLING NOT OUR SPAGHETTI ALL OVER THE INTERNET
BUT THIER SPAGHETTI

Why doesn't anyone's response to post 8105134 actually connect as a reply? Was he banned or something?

Are you new?

he was erased from history, user

he doesn't exist any more and never did - and he won't, in the future. because you're not going to talk about him and neither am i.

WTFFFFF

checked for kek

It was a CTR shill that got nuked.

Just catching up. I was a casual last night and crashed before any of this was uncovered. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So has anyone contacted Madeline's parents about this?
I'm fairly certain they'd go ape shit over this.

NO SLEEP NIGGERS. THESE KIKES NEED TO BE UTTERLY DESTROYED BY ALL MEANS AT OUR DISPOSAL

Holy fucking shit. May Kek have no mercy on their flesh and their souls.

Unless they're in on it as well. Didn't they pay off their mortgage with money they got from all of this or something?

Out of all the kids that have gone missing and gotten diddled it's one that got an ED page. Kek moves in mysterious ways

This is too fucking crazy. I have to sleep for a couple of hours. Keep it up, what the fuck is going on

I wonder what is going ITT at 4cuck.

Rare to see a thread left up that is inaccessible.

what the hell are you talking about faggot?

cool hoax bro

Nice trips, user. Kek has blessed you with sleep.

Jesus christ I barely even recognize that site anymore

Note the 6 month gap in emails.

I don't know, I could have sworn I saw someone in the previous thread mention something like that.

Most likely wrong though.

it's not like the rest is continuous and this is the only gap

A quick point to nip the "sketch of one person" derailing in the bud:
So what? It looks like him and his brother. Brothers look like each other, that's kind of the deal. So it's one or the other. It still looks identical

I don't know how good that bullshit twins site is but I included my results. I wasn't expecting pics of different sizes with one being a render to yield much; but at this point we'd be better trusting our own eyes over computer programs

Devil's advocate here: if you were running a PSYOP wouldn't you include an easter egg like that? I sure as fuck would

Yeah Shlomo mind telling us which kids he was fucking and fucking over in those times were?

The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that the mole above Tony's eyebrow is on the opposite side to the one in the sketch. It's not a case of the photo being mirrored either, since every other photo of Tony I've seen also has the mole above his left eyebrow, not his right like the sketch shows.

No because most people don't give a shit about truth so propagating rumors like John Podesta Raped and Murdered Madeleine McCann in 1991 is likely to fuck yourself over.

butthurt detected
if you were so convinced, why did you arrange the screenshot with the 2007-5-4 email at the top?

are you blind or just stupid

Witness memory could be flawed.

It's pretty easy not to remember which side a mole was on and equally easy to remember there was a mole above an eye, though.

are you blind?

True, it's a possibility. Or perhaps they saw his face in a reflection. Still, there's just that tiny bit of doubt about Tony's sketch.

John's on the other hand is a fucking dead ringer.

you are either a retard or a shill, or both.

either way, reported

ZZZzzzz

that's bugging me too; maybe the composite got mirrored at some point. For instance digital artists flip their work as they go. So you're talking to witnesses and getting the details and flipping over and over again, and they go "hey, it looks like him". Maybe the witnesses just remembered mole over eyebrow. The fact that the mole is there at all, on top of the weiner and the wife is worth sticking to

Still up for me. try this url boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/96606856

I posted this on plebbit. They reminded me of madeleine albright who was also mentioned in wikileaks. Damn.

Yeah I'm thinking it's just a case of the composite getting flipped and they never bothered to correct it, because other than the mole being on the wrong side it all matches up.

infogalactic.com/info/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

You see a man for a few seconds/minutes.

A week or more later you have to recreate his image from memory.

Of course it isn't perfect.

Trying to look at the kidnapping from an occultist perspective to figure out why such an insignificant kid was diddled and the number 3 is reoccurring.

Still seems a bit funky.

This would have been spontaneous.

Can someone infograph what we've got so far?

100% substantative evidence isnt required. We're less than two days away and we need normie propaganda immediately detailing the connections.

My recommendation would be:
1. Sketch photos matched with the Pedesta's.
2. Short background of Madelaine story.
3. Supporting evidence of Pedesta direct involvement (travels/evidence)
3.5. Suspicious Twitter and Wikileaks DDoS timing (too tinfoil?)
4. Evidence showing Pedesta and Co's suspicious love of common food items in emails.

I would try making this myself but am confined to a phone atm.

Well I know for a fact my own facial memory is fucking horrendous so I can quite easily see the mole just being a small mistake, I suppose the important thing is that the witness knew that there was a mole above one of the eyebrows, which already narrows down the list of potential suspects considerably.

McCann's parents are seem sketchy as all fuck - almost as bad as the chucklefuck Sandy Hook father.
How they didn't get jail for leaving toddlers alone in a hotel room while they went out boozing is mind-boggling.

Also someone else pointed out that they might have wanted her due to her eye deformity (such traits are likely worth more to these fucks).

our one smoking gun no happening sorry off topic but Vince Foster
archive.is/WTGHY

taking this cunt out!

Include source for the sketch photos, too. That was my first thought when I saw how too-good-to-be-true this was.

I still think they had something to do with it.

I don't mean to dismiss your observation when I say this, but: duh. The occult angle is kind of part and parcel now. The 3 symbolism and low-level wiccan moon stuff just the beginning of spirit cooking and its roots in masonry, satanism, thelma, and on and on. For all the people feeling redpilled, conspiritards have been warning about this shit since they've been able to form the concept. Burn the witch.

Also isn't discussion about this getting nuked on Reddit and halfchan Holla Forums? Seems like someone really doesn't want this shit getting out.

Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder endemic to tribal regions of Papua New Guinea. It is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, caused by a prion found in humans.

kuru spread easily and rapidly in the Fore people due to their endocannibalistic funeral practices, in which relatives consumed the bodies of the deceased to return the "life force" of the deceased to the hamlet, a Fore societal subunit. Corpses of family members were often buried for days then exhumed once the corpses were infested with maggots at which point the corpse would be dismembered and served with the maggots as a side dish.

The preclinical or asymptomatic phase, also called the incubation period, lasts between possibly 5 to 20 years following initial exposure. The clinical stage lasts an average of 12 months.

The symptoms of kuru are divided into three specific stages. The first, ambulant stage, exhibits unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, and dysarthria. In the second, sedentary stage, the patient is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors. Furthermore, the victim is emotionally unstable and depressed, yet has uncontrolled sporadic laughter. Interestingly, the tendon reflexes are still normal at this point.

In the final, terminal stage, the patient is incapable of sitting without support, suffers severe ataxia, is unable to speak, is incontinent, has dysphagia, is unresponsive to his or her surroundings, and develops chronic ulcerated wounds. An infected person usually dies within three months to two years after the first symptoms, often because of pneumonia or pressure sore infection.

Contacts for foreign embassies: w ww.state.gov/s/cpr/rls/dpl/32122.htm

AMERICAN AUTHORITIES ARE COMPROMISED (obviously), SPREAD THIS SHIT GLOBALLY

Kek "seen Carrying" (5years after the event)

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/madeleine-mccann-update_n_4096496.html

To make it authorative, be sure to source the fbi's official pedo signs!

Or perhaps they thought it was the same man because they're brothers. They do look similar after all.

Also, anyone notified Gowdy or Chaffetz?

Do this AFTER the infographic is made and all sources are archived!

I hope you niggers remember to get your sleep on Monday night or at least pop an adderall so you don't sleep through voting.

Don't miss your fucking votes!

may she drop dead.
may moloch reject her
may she find herself on the 7th slopes
where the igigi circle like vultures
and pick her soul clean

You're in the wrong place you degenerate.

It was used in combat, faggot. You think human beings naturally like to overcome fear or do they sometimes need a chemical kick in the ass?

(checked)
It's also the "official" record, written by the same people who did nothing and have, to this day, done nothing to solve the case. Even the (((security consultant))) that was hired fleeced the fund of £300,000, which he was later found guilty of fraud, and sabotaged the investigative effort.

Should probably be prepared to have to wait for hours in some cases too. I remember here in Australia during our most recent election when I went to vote I had to sit around for nearly an hour waiting for an official to bring in more paper ballots because they ran out just as I walked in (here in Australia we don't use polling machines period, thank god).

Humans don't need a chemical kick in the ass. We ARE a chemical kick in the ass.

Some of you really would benefit from limited use of drugs or a brush w/ death. Not kidding

(checked)

True, and checked

I work in a police office in a shithole country, and I'm usually a lurker here, but I felt like contributing with some info to this case since I have some knowledge on the subject.

I'm by no means a cop (I don't even carry a gun) but I've seen face sketches hundreds of times, and heard the opinion of actual police on them. In my experience, they don't seem very reliable, mostly due to the witness' memory and some other factors such as lighting, angle and so forth. I can certainly tell you something though, there is rarely such thing as a coincidence in these cases, most often, if the face matches, it's the guy, and I'm talking close to or over 95% of the cases.

In this case, though, this is not even debatable. Saying the resemblance is perceptible does not do it justice, furthermore, the ones sketched are apparently partners in the same crime, and the men in question are brothers. This is not a coincidence, the emails are enough proof, they should both be under arrest already.

My point is, you guys shouldn't be arguing whether they are the culprits or not based on the sketches, because THEY ARE. You should focus all your efforts in spreading the message. I doubt this will reach the media in time, and if it does, they will most likely hold it down. Thankfully, social media these days works better than pretty much any news station, if we can gather the manpower to spread this effectively on facebook and twitter, it will catch on, there's enough proof already.

I don't have many fake accounts, but I'll do my best at work to spread this. We should act quickly, the election is here already and this might sink her for good.

Explain I'm not totally convinced on this without a further link.

All the other stuff I agree on. It's all forensically compelling

How so?

i'm thinking he's tired and confused the pictures with being an 'email'.. or that Podesta deleted his emails right after was enough circumstantial evidence.

The pizza code gets more and more believable by the day.

I found this on twitter does anyone have the full sized version?

Yeah, that's undeniable. But i don't see any hint yet about pedesta traveling to Portugal in 2007.

Just add ":orig" behind the link.

Though is still better.

I haven't found anything. I don't think anyone has yet.

But I also haven't seen someone post anything proving he was elsewhere at the time - which should be equally as easy to find.

Thanks man

Well the more you know

Yeah, good point.

This. This so very much.

There was an email where he was going on a trip in may 3rd 2007

The kid was abducted the 5th of may 2007.

The days could be switched but that to me says something

Also his emails were purged before or shortly after that day.

One thing to add, even if you add :orig at the end, it will still have the awful twitter compression.

Can you post the link from that email?

If you're talking about that email where elizabeth says "have a safe trip", i don't think she's talking to podesta.

It's better than nothing sometimes

my best attempt at twitter posting image.

second pic is OC from last thread

It says from Podesta, but thats the closest we have.

What the fuck is this?
Nonono that is just pornographic shit. No kids place I have ever seen posts shit like that

Moloch is recognized by the spell checker yet Kek is not?

modified my twitterpost

sause?

I hope your children are killed in an accident where you're the driver & you survive

Nice digits.

Dude, chill out my man.

If Podesta does make a statement it`ll be like that, or complete denial.

Mods you're fucking retarded for sticking this. Jesus christ.

fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-truck-torched/
Scott adams shits on these ideas as persuaing 0 people and chances of it being real being 0. Should be fucking obvious

Been posting this shit on twitter
sent one of the pics to podesta. He probably won't see it but it felt kinda good.

This somebody just point give the photos + sketch + the fact that podesta was possibly out of the country via the wiki email to the scotland yard tip line and the Portuguese police (BR user for once in the history of internet you get to do something else than shitpost).

And of course you send a copy to the fucking Sun.

Weren't they in some serious debt?

FFS.

START WITH local news stations

Then go to Police or Government offices,

Then go to mass media.

Actually I like Sam Hyde's idea of putting SpiritCooking fliers on churches, esp if theyre low income.

Minority voters are dumb enough to be scared by this nonsense

I'm of high formal education and, more unusually, I've focused on the the occult & training my mind to handle media psyops & all that shit. I've gone down the rabbit hole, and I got an adrenaline rush/autonomous fear response from the Spirit Cooking shit

So think "women voters" here and apply the same logic.

Huh, it didn't do anything for me. Probably because I'm a zombie at this point, that's just swinging because it's all I know how to do.

Nah man, nigs and spics for real DO NOT LIKE occult/magic shit. Just go on youtube and search "black people reacting to magic". A great deal of the time they just fucking book it and don't come back after seeing a basic magic trick.

That's pretty damning if you know who podesta is but if its for twitter maybe consider making it more normie friendly i.e. show his connection to king nigger and hilldawg

This what the tweet looks like. practically perfect, if you know who podesta is, as you say.

Maybe I should add Podesta is her campaign manager to it.

Yes you should. Hammer the connection home. Low info voters don't pay attention to any of this shit.

Captcha: bmpwin

Isn't this Podesta telling Sandler to have a safe trip, not the other way around?

To think that these scumbags could have easily gotten me (I was 12 in 2007) knowing that ugly fuck john's prefrence in little boys disgusts me. If any of you FBI are still Browsing this thread then fucking do something, release something huge TODAY it doesn't matter if it costs you your job, this Evil needs to be stopped. The Election is tomorrow, and we were promised something huge to wake up to on Monday morning before the FBI had their Balls cut off again (could be something inside The 2nd Batch of DNC Leaks that came out yesterday admittedly, but God knows how long it would take for an Army of anons to find it)

Does anyone have a source on the "Comet is built above an abandoned subway" claim? I can't find evidence there is one in the area.

archive.is/hruLM

That was fast.

chan4chan.com/archive/149840/09_02_2010_the_day_b_found_Madeleine_McCain

story posted 4 hours ago or so from the search results

law and order episode

I don't know about that. I think the "rank" goes way higher than them. It makes sense to me to have government goons do dirty work to not only initiate them into the group, but to have leverage over them.
I wouldn't put it past them to do it for their own reasons either, but I would place my bets on it being ordered by a cabal of jewish philanthropists kikes.
If it happened at all

Guys I looked into Ghislaine Maxwelle theory from these threads:

I believed it at first but think its not ghislaine maxwelle any more.

pic attached is her 3 weeks after the witness description - her hair is too long in this image.

Could be a wig

I looked into this a few years ago, and the one tied up was meant to be a "Actor"

praise kek

I can't find it right now, but it was debunked years ago as being from an episode of CSI or law and order.

Plus look at the filenames. DSC numbers all over the place. 7/10 troll for us talking about it all these years later

Unless we can place either Podesta brother in Portugal or Western Europe in May 2007 we're just gaslighting ourselves at this point.

There are a lot of people pretending this does not matter so I have compiled all the evidence so far.

1) The gif. sli.mg/xqMMHr

2) The trip. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364 -Now this was sent a day after the kidnapping but the sender could have been a day late or misinformed when Podesta was leaving on this trip. It does confirm John was away around the time of the kidnapping.

3) Portugal. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7941 -The kidnapping happened here. Podesta is confirmed to travel to Portugal at a later date but we still don't know where he was on the day Madeleine was kidnapped.

4) Deleted emails. i.sli.mg/X6yYlg.png -Podesta deleted his emails ON THE DAY of the kidnapping. He never deleted his emails again for another 10 years.

5) The mole. i.sli.mg/DFb2S7.png -Off of Holla Forums "I've seen face sketches hundreds of times, and heard the opinion of actual police on them. In my experience, they don't seem very reliable, mostly due to the witness' memory and some other factors such as lighting, angle and so forth. I can certainly tell you something though, there is rarely such thing as a coincidence in these cases, most often, if the face matches, it's the guy, and I'm talking close to or over 95% of the cases. In this case, though, this is not even debatable. Saying the resemblance is perceptible does not do it justice, furthermore, the ones sketched are apparently partners in the same crime, and the men in question are brothers. "

Please stop pretending this is a non story. CTR is calling us CTR for trying to spread this news to discredit it. Wikileaks and Twitter were taken down last night several times by DDOS originating from inside America exactly the time this story was breaking. Reddit admins / The_Donald mods have been mass deleting this topic off the sub. Something very fishy is going on. Do not fall for it, do not stop getting this info out.

Look at the fucking dates of the "delivery" emails you eejit

just figure the round trip to Portugal from a convenient airport and ghen a generous time to and from airport to abduction site.

there could have been an advance team watching and then the brothers had to do it with no masks to prove something or to ascend.

Janet Reno just died.

Waco had a lot of kids there. "They all died in a fire." Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn

Wtf I'm #PillforHill now

The age also doesnt match up user. Woman is described as being between 30 and 35 according to this link: express.co.uk/news/uk/119199/Maddie-yacht-mystery

But Ghislaine was 45 in 2007.

Does John Podesta insert lit cigars into your anus, faggot?

what is moisturizer and foundation?

The first thing that came to mind for me was that the parents sold Madeleine to the Jews for a high sum of cash.

1. Compelling likeness. Impossible to deny. BUT the guys were said to be mid thirties, Podesta was early 60s at the time this happened.

2. No evidence where the trip was to or from.

3. irrelevant. I've been to Portugal, does this mean I'm a suspect?

4. Circumstantial. And unproven. Maybe Wikileaks emails just didn't go back further?

5. Circumstantial.

The fact remains though:

Unless we can place the Podestas IN Portugal or Western Europe in early May 2007 then we have, in a very technical sense, nothing, not a damn thing.

Any court in the world would throw it out, hell no police force would even dare bring charges on such flimsy evidence.

We have to find travel records.

Listen, faggot, to the words of LBJ
"I know he's not a pig fucker, I just wanna hear the son of a bitch deny it"

Not happening without an actual investigation by police. Matching them to the descriptions should actually be enough evidence to take them in for questioning and to pursue a line of inquiry.

And, at this point, just showing them the fucking obvious that it's them is enough to demoralize them. No reason to hold back.

podesta is at the bottom of the pyramid, look at his "spirit guide" marina, she associates with celebrities

if you were a high ranking satanist would you want your spirit guide to be the same one who works with jay z lmao

It's my understanding that it's another email account of his that was haxxorzed from information in wikileaks - I could have misread that though.

Wrong. He's a 14th degree Mason. He's close to "perfection" hence the fish

Seriously?

The two composites are of the same person according to police.

According to ((((((Wikipedia))))))
Does Tony Podesta fuck your wife then blow his load in your face?

Madelaine McCann case was absolutely horrible because the newspapers and social media attacked the parents brutally. The case is a good read to everybody interested in how inhumane people get when mass media is backing and agitating them.

Oh bullshit - they got far more sympathy than they deserved for leaving their babies unattended in a hotel room in a foreign country while they went out on a fucking bender.

The media weren't that bad beings they left the children alone in an apartment in a foreign country - these people knew how to handle things, after all they are lawyers.
If this was some one from a trailer park / or someone on benefits - they would of been crucified by the media, and probably locked up,

Doctors iirc.

My Bad
100 reasons:

http:// gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/100-reasons-why-madeleine-mccann-was.html

On convicted serial child-rapist Dennis Hastert:

Fwd: HOW WONDERFUL Re: Hellow!

To: [email protected]/* */
Date: 2015-06-02 05:27
Subject: Fwd: HOW WONDERFUL Re: Hellow!

This traffic is really warm and really weird in light of Hastert. Boy
that's sad.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17065

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

FW: Tax Breaking News

To: [email protected]/* */
Date: 2015-05-28 19:36
Subject: FW: Tax Breaking News

Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.

but we are a bunch of racist muhsoggykneest nazi bigots you fucking goy

who the fuck cares at this point, if anything it will be pretty funny if this gets on the news

Any hunches on the whereabouts of Japanese pedophile safe haven island?

Wait, is that Tony Podesta and Hastert in the same photo with a bunch of teenagers?

It's them as teenagers.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145

Dear Mac

Cant believe its almost 50 years since Camp Nose

I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert and jan ettelt and andy dolan all these years

Its wonderful to reconnect with you

Are you posted in new York?

I would love to see you

I have stayed involved with Japan and do some work for the Japanese Ambassador

Send me your contact information

I look forward to seeing you

Best

tony

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:12 PM
To: Tony Podesta
Cc: [email protected]/* */
Subject: Hellow!

I think everybody on that pic was around the same age.

But I'm more interested in the pedophile island in Japan they were suggesting Dennis Hastert escape to, to avoid prosecution

Well shit, I knew Podesta kept in touch with the kidfucker on the opposing team but I didn't realise they were 50-year-long butt buddies.
I haven't been following closely enough somehow.
The swamp need draining badly.

And he uses reddit spacing, the plot thickens.

What's to be done with podesta after the God Emperor's Ascension?
Personally I want to slowly decimate him. Torture him worse than what he did to all of the children he raped/sacrificed and murdered… I was thinking flaying?

Hook him up to the lie detector machine and have him confess everything. Then torture him.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html
im not too sure if archive is still compromised or not

ALSO WOULD SOMEONE SPOONFEED ME EVIDENCE THAT THE PODESTAS PURGED THEIR EMAILS THE NEXT DAY? I WANNA TELL POTENTIAL NORMIES ABOUT THIS

This is a really great thread. Maybe John Podesta is the Zodiac Killer as well. Those killings actually happened on the same continent that Podesta was known to be living on. That hardly seems a coincidence.

Congratulations to the worthless faggot mods for stickying this thread, especially right before the election, when we should be focused on getting out the vote.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SON

THIS IS HUGE

more dirt is better user; especially if the normies hear about it right before the election

Erasure. All evidence of him existing, all his assets, his entire lineage gone. Absolute annihilation.

Ok now it's obvious this whole faggotry is to stop us from getting out the vote.

Lol no. Little girls get abducted & fucked everyday. We have only one chance to MAGA

I was being sarcastic. Podesta is obviously not the Zodiac Killer, but the police sketch looks just like him.

Some of the pedo shit is really suspicious, but kidnapping a girl in Portugal? That is just absurd.

can't you do both?

in the same post that you post the incriminating picture, you post VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Honestly it sounds like something they'd do and the evidence is rather compelling even if circumstantial. Unless we get something juicier this wont make it to the news as spirit cooking didnt

No, they deserved the scorn. My father and uncle are both long-serving police officers, one day we all sat down over a meal to hash out the case, and here's what we came to:

The McCanns are not a normal couple. They've been friends with former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown for years, and Max Clifford, a suspected pedophile, handles all their PR over the "disappearance". The lead investigator in Portugal was convinced after a thorough investigation they had killed her, he was promptly fired due to political pressure from the UK.

Final twist? A few years ago I met a man from that region of Portugal, who'd come to work for a London bank. One night over drinks the McCann case came up, and he turned deadly serious - looked me in the eyes and said "everyone in that town knows they killed her. Everyone."

What if was ritual sacrifice?

Why would American pedos kidnap a little girl in Portugal if there isn't even any evidence that they went there? You couldn't bring her back.

Also, there would be a record that they were there, as opposed to just getting in a car and driving to a different state.

This is just stupid.

My problem is not with anyone who wants to talk about this, that's your thing, but the mods are morons for stickying this.

You concern shills are hilarious. This shit is spreading to the normies and they literally can't disprove anything.

Whether this is true or not is irrelevant, so long as it damages Hillary.

Though hanging some satanic pedos would be a nice bonus.

Not outside the realms of possibility, but the boot of their hire car being sodden with her blood suggests to me either they cut up her body in there or tried to perform emergency surgery in there and she died during it.

I don't know of many blood rituals that take place in a car boot, let's put it that way.

There is nothing false in this image, except the word 'same':

Everything else is 100% hard facts. One only has to use their eyes to come to their own conclusion/non-conclusions.

Find me where the CEO of McDonald's was on the same date, and you can say it matters that those here personally can't find evidence of Podesta being there. That's the job of and requires law enforcement resources.

Disprove John Podesta is the Zodiac Killer, faggot.

Can't be Podesta, Burt Ward is the Zodiac killer.

This is how retarded you sound.

I think Podesta looks more like him than Robin does, tbh.

TWEET SOMETHING INCRIMINATING WITH #Madeleine McCann ON TWITTER

Incidentally, the email that supposedly shows him in Portugal is him responding to his wife travelling to portugal.

Unless someone has evidence that he went along and visited her?

wait
==DO IT WITH #MadeleineMcCann INSTEAD

Where did he kidnap her to? Did he take her back to the United States?

Why would you go to a different continent to kidnap someone?

NO SPACE FOR THE HASHTAG
NO SPACE FOR THE HASHTAG

FROM HALF CHAN:
an older madeline mcCann playing cards with podesta.
is this what fbi user meant by look at the cards?

Portugal was an infamous pedo playground at the time with bent coppers in on the game protecting their fellow players.

Why does he rape children when he can fuck his wife? Why does your wife need a bull… nevermind, I know the answer to that one.

isn't Madeleine's hair a different color?
maybe its dyed

Try to find any suspicious information about Maddie's parents (Kate and Gerry Mccann), like them being masons, or any connection between them and other suspicious people, or any connection between the podestas and other suspects.

aanirfan.blogspot.pt/2016/06/madeleine-mccann-clement-freud.html

Nigger detected.

see any similarities?

woooo forgot to crop from after doing a picture before that

Wow, that was really creative. I can see why Holla Forums makes such good memes lately.

Do what you like.

How can you tell what she'll look like grown up?

i didnt use the grown-up picture, that a different one, as the face is taller
the picture i used is from telegraph

It's necessary to see the truth without getting excited by it. The autonomous response is natural but you should try to breath slowly.

whatever heres one using the pic you chose

the chin shape is way off

unless they dyed her hair AND did plastic surgery on her, i don't see the girl being McCann

Spirit Cooking ended up global, what are you talking about? Croats and Spaniards were reporting on it.

Different nose shape and a different hair line location I think.

The image on the right is from the wikipedia page, what they think she would look like in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

are those guys legit?
can I trust them?

oh, well i didnt look at the telegraph article that google image search pulled it from, my mistake

Many (most?) people with blue eyes have fair hair when they're children which ends up some shade of brown when they're mature.
How can you not know this?

Zero resemblance.

Clickbait garbage.

actually i take back the dyed hair part, since her hair looks dyed in the young picture unless some people naturally have multi-colored hair like that

but still though, i think plastic surgery is just too much for the normies and the media to believe

oh, okay

Oh please.
The parents did it.
Blood and cadaver dogs with perfect performance records in hundreds of cases, alerted to the odor of human cadaver and human blood in the rental apartment AND the car the McCanns hired following the wee lassie's disappearance.
Cold refrigerator mother bitch refused to cooperate with the police and now uses her dead daughter's name as a multi-million pound money spinner.
tip: the parents and friends were pedophiles.
The case is only "huge" because mummy and daddy are middle-class "respectable" "professionals", also the only reason refrigerator mother Kate McCann, who had a history of drugging her children to make them sleep, avoided prison.
Had they been a working-class couple on their yearly holiday, the book would've been thrown at them.

The ONLY way the story is untrue is if the sketches are fakes that were recently planted. If the sketches are really from 2007 the story is true.

CTR!!!!!!! How do you sleep at night? It is one thing shilling for Hill but covering this up is a whole other level of evil. You sick cuck.

Cont:
As someone who followed the case back in the day, newcomers might want to look up Gerry McCann's Freudian slips/duping delight slip ups.
He and his wife are guilty as sin.

POST #MadeleineMcCann ON TWITTER

maybe with #spiritcooking to get even MORE minorities and some white people to not vote for hillary

and remind them to vote

Suck a dick, moron.

I agree with this. The optics on this are really bad. We need to wake up normies to get justice!

of course post incriminating stuff too, like this or the .gif file on the hashtag

#johnpedosta

Newcomers with no background info.
The parents did it.
Not sure why this new meme is being pushed, presumably it is some kind of d&c/disinfo by CTR.

Cadaver dogs all over the Mccanns' rental car.
Oh dear.
Parents refusing to cooperate with investigation.
Oh dear.
Freudian slips/duping delight.
Oh dear.

Accurate. I looked like a little ubermensch when I was little. Now.. not so much.

the parents may of had a hand in it, but hey - some one had to get maddie to the rituals

Notice how these shills have no comment on the evidence.
Only accusations.
They think they can use the Maddie case as disinfo because most young American men have never even heard of it.
Unfortunately for them, thousands of hours of investigation has been poured into it prior to their arrival.
The parents did it.
Yes, they are probably part of a larger pedophile ring, being doctors and moving in elite strata (Gerry Mccann had Prime Minister Gordon Brown's personal phone number in his mobile telephone.)

Sure, they probably gave her up for the use of others but there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever apart from the photofit, to link these two new "suspects".
It just reeks of d&c/disinfo.
If there's any firmer evidence, I would love to see it.

May be, maybe not.
But:
if there's even the slightest chance that Podesta and his brother are suspects in one of the most famous child abductions in the world in recent years then it's our duty to inform US voters of this possibility before they vote tomorrow.

Sure, but doesn't the weakness of the evidence bother you?
I have to admit that the similarities are striking.
Could be that these are the men who the Mccanns sold/gave up their daughter for the use of.
That's what the yearly holidays were for, child swapping afaik.

It's not enough to say 'guilty', it's enough to be suspicious. That is, it's enough for them to be suspects.

Make up your mind.

Notice how when one shill gets btfo in comes another.

There's no conflict there.
Yes the sketches bear a striking resemblance but that isn't evidence.
Show me that the men were in Portugal at the time, then we have something concrete to work with.

You're paranoid.
Make this fit with the mountains of evidence against the parents, show that the parents knew Podestas, show that Podestas were in Portugal and I'm 100% behind it.
Currently the totality of evidence is "they look similar."

It is, if they were in Portugal at the time.
If not then it's just a strange coincidence.

You're saying that if you spot someone who looks like a drawing on FBI's most wanted, they're not suspicious enough to bring attention to? They're not suspects?

It's all the evidence most people need to be suspicious.
I'm quite sure that you know this.

Hi CTR. Your pseudo-concern over muh pr is appreciated, faggot.

guys the little girl on the pizza insta has the same eye defect that maddie mccann has and its rare 1 in 10000 births rare.

look at her right eye (left in the photo)

look at the iris of it. she has Coloboma's syndrome

Who said we need any more evidence? It's not like the FBI is really going to arrest him.
What we have is evidence enough to smear the kike before the election.

Not if they weren't even in the same country at the time.

For propaganda purposes that is useful yes.
I like to think that Holla Forums also cares about reaching the truth though.
i.e get researching.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Do you just work from a list of "phrases to accuse someone of to win on Holla Forums"?
Certainly looks like it.
If you don't care about the truth and only care about propaganda, that's fine. Don't expect others to be content with "these guys kind of look the same hurr".

They went to Portugal kidnaped the girl and then got away on a Swedish yacht that left mysteriously the next day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205365/Owner-3m-yacht-centre-Madeleine-McCann-hunt-vows-to-help-investigation.html

Exactly. This is what we need. We need to weaponize memes asap

photos of Maddie are from 2007. That girl from the CPP pizzeria is recent…

I thought they sacrificed their victims afterwards? Or did he just decide to keep her around because all of the Media attention got the sick fuck aroused as hell?

And you don't think that uncovering stronger connections to make actual prosecution/uprooting of the larger pedo ring is worthwhile?
Your photofits are fine for propaganda but Holla Forums isn't your propaganda target, undecided voters are.
Think deeper and further ahead ffs.

Dubs of truth! This is about optics and late justice!!!!

We care about reaching goals, faggot. And the goal is to put Clinton and Podesta in jail.

And you are obviously a shill trying to derail the thread.

the pic upload is recent that doesnt necessarily mean it was taken then

we haven't slept, fucker

see above. and no their word isn't good enough.

(noticed)
At first I thought you we're joking, but fuck it's true.

Wait… how old would Maddie be now?
That could be her chi…
*pukes*

Doubtful considering the corpse and blood sign in the apartment.
More likely scenario is that Maddie was drugged up by her parents for the rape session but the drugs wore off too soon, so they had to dispose of her.
Mccanns had a history of drugging their kids to make them quiet/so they could go out drinking undisturbed.
They shaved the hair of their other kids after the incident, to thwart hair follicle drug testing.

Then you should care about finding stronger evidence, you fuckwit.

There will be no prosecution anyway, the only prosecution there will be is the day of the rope. And when that happens they will all hang anyway, with or without pedo accusations.

>yournewswire.com/emails-between-mccanns-paedophile-mp-clement-freud-to-be-probed/

Exactly.
So finding proof they were present at the time of the incident would be very beneficial to future prosecution.
I'm not even saying not to use what is already in our hands, for propaganda against normalfags.

The normal order won't apply when Trump is elected.
There will be prosecutions if there is the evidence for it.

Your (((PR concerns))) were addressed in the previous thread. Ask around the cuck vault Brock trapped you in, I'm sure someone can inform you.

There is enough evidence for treason, they will be prosecuted for that. The rest doesn't matter.
No one really gives a fuck about some girl disappearing a decade ago.
What matters now is smearing them. So shut up and start tweeting.

We're unlikely to get a conviction before the polls close tomorrow, Detective Inspector.

Your mask is slipping.
I didn't even post in "the other thread".
Keep on ad homming, it's all you people ever do. Sinead

yep. The fucking eyes match up. jesus fucking christ wagons.

I can assure you that people in the UK care very much.

Top Kek. I made the OC about her being a coalburner.

IT'S MADDIE'S FUCKING DAUGHTER

WHO EXACTLY IS WE?
Your meme spacing seems to imply you are not one of us.

GOOBLE GOBBLE

So what are you even arguing about?
I'm not saying not to use this as a weapon, but that's already been decided.
IF that's all you have to say, the thread can be over now.
No, we want to dig deeper.

well it is genetic and it will reoccur in the same eye if you get it again.

Then you start digging for deeper connections while you let other anons push this, Holla Forums has an election to win and every post you make is just muh PR. The user you are responding to is specifically talking about spreading this to the normalfags and you respond with
Why do you have such an issue with an user sharing propaganda OC that is clearly meant for the normalfags, then push it as if user is trying to change the mind of Holla Forums and nto the undecided voters. There is a goal to achieve here, stop standing in the way of Holla Forums winning an election and lurk moar. Your continued concern trolling after anons pointed out you were concern trolling both makes you obvious, and says that Holla Forums is actually onto something. Quit shilling Holla Forums and start shilling twitter if you are actually from here, otherwise get to digging on the stuff you are whining about.

The point of the thread is spreading the info and pushing it on twitter, not actually digging up some girl abduction, you autistic retard

And yet, earlier you said:

Those two statements don't jive.
At all.

Kek conmfirms.

Let's push that angle - the pizza girl is Maddie's daughter and Maddie is still being held captive by Podestas and used in occult rituals by Abramovic.

You're pulling this from a festering hole more commonly used to engulf nigger dicks, or what?
If I was posting about PR then I'd be saying NOT to use this.
How new are you? Think instead of reading from a list of out-grouping words, fucking hell.
Now you are confirmed as a subversive, the only question is why you're pushing this.

Then dig, faggot. Contribute something. Half are digging while others are spreading this and all the other shit being uncovered in different, unrelated digging threads.

I'm trying to be nice but seriously, are you mentally retarded?
Those statements "jive" (nigger speak) perfectly, because the parents are known to have elite-level connections, including personal friendship with the then PM of the UK.
It is very likely that they were just one part of a larger pedo ring, of which the Podestas may have been members.
"The parents did it" does not conflict with "the podestas were involved."

I am digging, shithead. Doxing and digging tends to work better as a team effort, you'll learn when you've been here more than 5 mins.
Fuck.

Then continue digging and return when you've uncovered something.

THE SUSPECTS FILE WAS SUPPRESSED FOR 5 YEARS, TO THE SHOCK OF INVESTIGATORS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html

Needs source on that, otherwise the story of them dumping her is more plausible.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Reach down and show 'em !!!

I can't stand this shill

Shill or not his our only chance to get this out in time! Need to trust sometimes user.

Where did I say they didn't dump her?
According to the dog's reactions, she was probably stored in the cupboard prior to being dumped. She bled out under the window, behind the sofa.
This is really well known and highly publicised information. The dog handler was a cop with decades of experience spanning hundreds of cases with his dogs Eddie and Keela.
Easiest way for you to cover this quickly is to watch a video.

Here is the original inspection report.
This site is the main site for "alternative" investigation into the Mccann case.
www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm
Objections:
Nope, they were professionally trained with hundreds of cases under their collars.
Professional investigator with decades of experience.
Only alerts to human blood and human cadaver.

What point are you trying to make?
For about the 5th time, I'm not telling anyone not to use this as propaganda.

Are you in combat faggot?

twitter.com/seangrandillo/status/795641629226848256
VOTE ON THIS TWITTER POLL, GOD EMPEROR IS BEHIND

Oh, bonus point: the Mccanns left the rental car with doors open for days outside the villa they were staying at during the investigation.
This was noticed by neighbour and reported to the cops.
When asked why, Kate Mccann said that a bag of meat had been left in the car and gone rotten, causing a bad smell for which reason they left the doors and windows open to air it out.
Same explanation given for blood traces, it was blood from a bag of meat, they said.
It's a very interesting case and the parents are guilty as sin, I encourage you to read up on it once you're finished focusing on spamming twitter with your propaganda.

Fuck of cuck, we have a case to crack so we can landslide this election. Not worry about some stupid twitter poll.

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't agree everything he says or how he does it. I'm not going to do a wall of text again. He has some exclusives and other helpful info that get's burried and not a lot of people have the nerves to listen 3 hours a day to pull those bits out, not that I'm even that great at pulling all the bits out, it's time consuming work.

I mean, you're not even getting the point was that Hastert or who was AJ referring to publicly said "reach down and help them masturbate" probably a part of liberal sex education in schools, but I don't know.

Why don't you try to help find that quote?

And it's not only me posting these, this is like the 3rd one, someone else posted the Pieczenik interview webms some time ago.

Fair enough, point taken.

Stop posting that image you fucking retard how do you not see that those pictures are from an episode of Law & Order.
Jesus you make us look like idiots.

This. Leave the spam until there's something more substantial that connects Podesta.

Guys?

Podesta and Bill Clinton in London when girl was abducted for what was called by Tyler Durden as the "Sheik shake down"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/hacked-podesta-email-reveals-clinton-foundation-coercing-saudi-billionaire-millions-

Sheik is accused by hometown newspaper of being involved with 9/11

Someone needs to get this and the pizza stuff to like Nancy Grace.

I don't think so, here is her mom.

forget about it, its not the same kid.

http ://i.4cdn.org/pol/1478510114714.png

Podestas hanging art piece in wapo article was made in 1993. Dahmer poloroid wasn't released publicly until 1996? Maybe it wasn't just the soros money connection they were killing. The "art" this guy collects is serial killer worship shit. This makes the guys carving the dude up on the table hit home a little more for normies. I may get off this fucking ride now.

Has anyone tried contacting the McCanns to let them know about all this?

That's the publication date of the book that the page was copied from, although the inspiration is obvious.
Dahmer case started in 1992 so a connected person could reasonably have seen the photographs any time after that, possibly even before if he had police contacts.

Wouldn't recommend that, unless you like being a defendant.
Mccanns sue anyone who irritates them.

From half chan:
Check this out you guys,
Podesta says in one of the emails On a plane to London, then to Portugal on Friday
You guys know who used to live in Londen and had a house in Portugal? Sir Clement Freud! A paedophile. He had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from.
Emails between 'predatory paedophile' Sir Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents are set to be probed as part of a child sex abuse inquiry.
Source: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
This man was a food journalist who wrote books and articles about food. After this he became a politician for the Social and Liberal Democratic Party.

That pedo jew was mentioned before in this thread.

They're suspects too.

That email is dated 2014, the lassie went missing in 2007.
It's also authored by Mae Podesta, not one of the brothers.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23724

That's her alright.
She looks exactly like her parents…
Spread this shit NOW

This should be invastigated further.

Looks nothing like her.
Noise.

This.

It isn't her.
She, by the way, will very likely look a lot more like her mother.

…. Actually that might be a really good idea… If we set up a line of contact and send out a probe to get a response, might get us some more info… We call place an email
Reside

They're involved.
Attempting to contact them is pointless.

you can't be sure. How likely is it. lol

Fucking phone…
But anyways response given could give us some insight-
Neutral
Positive, but might be bait depending on how long it takes to get back, could ask some direct questions
Negative. Might be trying to cover up involvement

Email dated 2014 BUT read the damn mirror article. Underneath the photo of the little girl. Why does this have ANYTHING to do with the disappearance and rest of the article. It doesn't. Who the fuck remembers a meal and speaks of it in an interview like that? (((we are part of the group))) maybe? The girl in the epstein photo with the satanist ex spook that's dead? Her parents had money too. Abused become abusers. Is this multigenerational and deeper than fixable maybe? I'm beginning to think it may be. The Epstein blackmail rumors. Maybe it's like others theorize but more widespread. These people can create identities for trafficked or loaned out dead inside sociopath ex victims for the next generation of people in positions of power. Like the missing kid people tried to tie to the cases from boystown and the theory he is now a press guy at the wh or something.

They were celebrating getting their firm back together en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group

They wouldn't reply even if you found their address.
They do everything through PR agents/solicitors.
If you think it's worthwhile then go ahead.
Remember to post screenshots of your conversation,.

How do you know they didn't give her away to a pedo ring? That would make more sense.

Weren't you around for the Cash Cow Maddie meme?

Because she looks eerily similiar to the parents, PedoPizza are bragging about a young child with the same iris as Maddie had, she matches the age, the suspects sketches match the Super Pedo Bros Perfectly, and the biggest piece of evidence is the "Delivery" emails sent around the dates Maddie went missing.
As Disturbing as it is you know it to be true..

That may be the case, for "did it" read "are involved".
She was dead before she left the apartment, source: cadaver and blood spaniels.

I remember that they were in Richard Branson's paybook, since the husband was part of a committee whose report would allow the development of nuclear power plants in the UK, which Virgin was interested in.

The interest died down with Fukushima's meltdown, several years later.

It's all new to these millennials.
Mccanns made an absolute killing off that girl, they still are.

Is it ok to use your real name in your email handle and creating a twitter account with it?
I'm getting paranoid

Holla Forums is always right

let us not read too much into these things… Let's search for more facts instead.

Depends, do you want your real name and email to be public and make it all the easier for you to be tracked down and silenced if you know too much? Alternatively, do you want any SJWs you piss off to be able to fuck with your life (slashing tires, getting you trouble at work, getting you trouble at school)
Use your head m80

Anything placing him in Portugal at the time? I looked a bunch last night and stopped due to better things to do.

Hacker!

Speaking of pedos operating in plain sight.
Any Britfags seen this year's House of Fraser Christmas ad?
"House of Fraser" is a Bong clothing/home furnishings store.
It has a stag's head as its icon.

boycott all these suspicious brands

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT YOU DIRTY NIGGER FFS you are too stupid to post here

I just want to remind everyone, remember: mold theory to fact, not fact to theory. Even if it's funny, even if it serves as a great coincidence, the purpose here is to find the truth.

manga showing children kissing is related to jimmycomet

yea, pedophiles are into anime, we already new that. Good find though.

knew*

True, the cadaver dogs they used are legendary and they indeed got a whiff of death, also in their rental car.

Long story short: The adults were all well known swingers at a swinger friendly resort. They drugged their kids so they could have uninterrupted fun that night but Maddie got an overdose. The rest is them trying to cover their neglect with the kidnapping story. Not one of their stories matched and Detective Amaral noticed, to his detriment. Gerry's Masonic friends and Clarence Mitchell, Cameron, Blair, all pulled strings to trash anyone with a theory other than kidnapping. End of story. She's dead and this "kidnapping" bullshit is continually pushed because of money and reputation/career/crime of the parents.

THIS IS BEING PUSHED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO DROP THE MARINA SATANIC CONNECTION WHICH IS REAL AND DOCUMENTED

EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE, AND THERE ARE ZERO WIKILEAKS OR ANY OTHER LEAKS TO BACK THAT UP, THIS CASE IS BEING RUN BY TOP UK GOVT PEOPLE AND NO AMOUNT OF REPORTING TO THE SHITTY UK POLICE WOULD DO ANYTHING AT ALL. REMEMBER ROTHERHAM AND ALL THE OTHERS, NO ONE CARES, AND THE MCCANNS WILL NEVER EVER SEE JAIL FOR THEIR CHILD NEGLECT

nope

WE NEED A MEME PRONTO TO REDPILL THE NORMIE MASSES ON TWATTER AND KIKEBOOK. THIS WILL KILL THE HILL… AND IT CANT BE TOO TINFOIL

Are all those real? I recognice the first one, think I saw the second elsewhere and the rest are new to me.

Please post archive links to them.

Don't post false shit on opps like this now is not the time for such memeings, they cause more harm than good.

Oh man, this post just reminded me of something even worse.
Heinz.
Yes, the soup company.
Let me find it.
What's wrong with this picture:
Hint: weather the storm of niggers and Jewish women and you'll see the problem at around the 10 second mark….

Pretty much I agree.
They hid the body for a day while they decided what to do with her: siblings were young enough to feed any cock and bull story and young enough not to remember what happened when they grew up.
Car was required because Maddie was temporarily interred down at the beach, in the sand, a decent short-term grave.
Locals believe she was gone and buried the next day, with the help of the local priest, also an englishman.

Bill Clinton was in England may 2007 extorting third world countries for money, Podesta may have been around.

WHAT THE FUCK

btw Camp Nose, Japan
Same place Podesta Bros were saying Hastert should escape to
National Camping Association of Japan (NCAJ) was founded in 1966 (the year after podesta's visit) and this NCAJ document talks specifically about Camp Nose and the year 1965

JAMES AFLANTIS OWNS A CAMPING STORE!!

My sentiments exactly.
It's right there in plain view, prime time television, sexualization of a child, coming right up to your screen in 50" full HD, pouting for a sexual kiss.
WTF.

Your kid dies. Article about a friend being a possible pedo. They talk about the food. Dumb goys. They advertised they were into the scene.

the emails resume normal distribution after she was abducted.

It was a 'streetcar' system not a full on subway. Yes it existed. These are pictures from other parts of the line.

Pure coincidence.
Joke aside if he's really involved what's going to happen to this website, and us ?

Camp Nose? If in any other universe I'd have to say you're fucking trolling. But nope, checked it out. It's true…

A couple of friends of the Mccanns, seemingly more straight-edge than they, actually reported to the police regarding strange conversations they witnessed between Gerry Mccann and friend of Gerry, Michael Payne.
Get a load of this.

David Payne, one of the McCanns’ friends that were on holidays in the Algarve on the 3rd of May last year, when Madeleine disappeared, was suspected of paedophile behaviours.

archive.fo/0LjCb

*David Payne.

DC's abandoned pre-Metro subway tunnels
forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=202931

THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO DIG

IGNORE THE MCCANN STUFF, THERE IS NO LEAK OR DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE, THEY WANT YOU TO GO DOWN A RABBIT HOLE AND THE MCCANN CASE IS THE ULTIMATE ENDLESS HOLE

The McCan stuff needs to be abandoned IMO for this. I've been up for 10 hours doing McCan and at this point it's better to just spread what proof we have and dig in something with more depth.

This whole pizza place as a cover for pedos and laudnering money can be fruitful.

it's literally pictures of a looped tunnel system for trolleys. You can look up the routes online on literal maps of the system.

Do you honestly think there's more there? The important tunnels are not there, they're all under DC yes but under the white house, obviously, the capitol, some monuments and the hotels which are connected to the subways underground rail system,s.

Thanks for turning this board into an easily dismissable retard magnet mods.

These stickies are FUCKING RETARDED. Only sub100 IQs and people not old enough to vote believe this shit. It's not persuading ANYBODY

Bring it to Voat. Bring it to Gab if you already have an account (waiting list right now). Smaller, yes, but it won't be censored. Mind you, Voat will get a little shitty with downvotes if something comes across as spam, so get it out there, but make it look legitimate. I'll upvote every fucking one of them.

Get ready to be called:

Ever heard of UE: Urban Exploration? Abandoned tunnels are a specialty and those sites need to be checked for previous UE in the relevant station. It is not at all unusual to hold huge illegal parties in abandoned stations.
This one is in NYC but I'll check the UE sites later for pics of the DC underground. gothamist.com/2014/06/20/photos_inside_an_illegal_party_in_a.php#photo-5

The thing to look for in the UE pics of DC stations would be the graffitti on the wall. Maybe something will connect with the trafficking.

pic related is not in DC, it is just an example of illegal parties being held in abandoned stations

That isn't UE, that's a party.

what does it say under genocide?

also, that looks like the tradyouth logo to me.

I think it says white.

No shit you fucking troglodyte. Kill yourself, you're a useless fuck with nothing to contribute.

or "with me" sorry for the double posting.

During this timeframe, John Podesta used the email [email protected]/* */, not [email protected]/* */ Why would he have 2 simular accounts?

Yes, graffitti is important because if child slaves were trafficked under there they might have marked the walls out of desperation. Also possible that if rituals were had down there some wall art related to the ritual might be there too.

But why aren't you looking for pics of the DC stations? Fuck you people are lazy fucks. I already posted that those are examples of what goes on in abandoned stations which I know because I used to frequent UE sites in the 90's.

This McCann stuff is looking more and more like a distraction because our usual diggers aren't so retarded.

LOOK FOR UE PICS OF DC STATIONS YOU FUCKHEADS

Your disproportionate level of rage is indicative of emotional investment.
Let me guess: millennial woman with "imposter syndrome".
Don't worry, men aged 15-50 will continue to discover these places, taking the risk and trailblazing, while you tag along taking the glory and posting selfies to Facebook "I'm an UrbEx, I'm brave stronk womyn."
Rage on you dronk.

it's goddamned heresy is what it is!

This is going to make watching Proper People videos way more fucked up. I already worry about those guys safety sometimes, now I'll be looking for pedo symbols too.

oh okay. You and one person who draws office space poorly have told us we're wrong. Pack it up boys! Thank you deeply for correcting the record.

Maybe he handed her over to him for "processing". His mission was abducting her.

archive.is/QT2C0

Cloudflare is sensoring podesta's email address. He used to have johnpodesta @ gmail.com.without the period

HAHA EPIC :D

hang yourself bad distraction
Filter these beta losers

another kike goes in the filter ghetto

PEDOSTA LITERALLY USES HER FIRST NAME IN A LEAKED EMAIL

COME THE FUCK ON COULD IT BE MORE REAL

discord.gg/h8ww9

Get in here niggers. And yes, if you think it's a honeypot, use a proxy.

Wrong again. Your digging skills leave much to be desired.

I am annoyed that one day before the election a vague resemblance of pics from the McCann case are STICKIED and being used to divert dig energy from the stuff in wikileaks. Every article and video about the e-fit pics states right out front that the two pics are different versions of the one suspect seen that night. Yet every damn digger rushes to claim the e-fit are of two different people. That's pretty dumb and it makes the spergs touting this seem dumb. Stop being dumb and focus on the clues in the Wikileaks. The election is tomorrow. After that you can fap your dick to the volumes of McCann evidence that for some reason seems new to you. Probably because you were in diapers six years ago when every media outlet in the world was inundated with McCann info including halfchan.

CTR every day your posts get progressively pathetic.
Why even bother anymore, you know it's over.

(1) sure niggah

Look, pol, some huebro found this.

The kids mentioned in the email are in this pic.
The age of the three kids match with the email's description.

Someone with the same first name. No last name? It could be any Madeleine. Is it smoking gun evidence? No. Does it add one more point of connection? Yes. Every data point of connection is potentially valuable. This is an unreleased email found by going higher up the release numbers. Its context is worth looking into when those emails come out.

Here is an index of communications on every state.

usnpl.com/radio/miradio.php

I'm not completely sure about this one. The consensus I'd always heard was that the parents had probably done it. (Who leaves their kids alone at night on holiday?)

It could be they were being used by someone else, though.

NEW BOMBSHELL

Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

possible? do they known White House tunnels extend to the tunnels under Besta and Comet Ping Pong?

"Work first began on the secret White House underground tunnel system back in early 1950 under the Truman administration."…"It was during this time period that forward-thinking engineers came up with the plan to construct a massive underground secret network of tunnels and bunkers to provide the President and his staff the ability to quickly relocate during an emergency in the dawn of the Cold War era."… "Long-term plans call for the expansion of the White House tunnel system to go south past the Pentagon; west past the CIA to Mount Weather; and north past Camp David up to Site R in Pennsylvania. The estimated completion date and exact route of this ambitious tunnel expansion plan remains classified."
from the White House website archive.is/gWsTo
(whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/index.html)

photo of Obama at Comet Ping Pong (?) from archive.is/4uB5R

initially i agreed, but then i saw this sketch, ears got me wondering. also hair changes with age - some blondes are basically brunettes by their teens. can we figure out who that girl is any other way

im going out now, so i dont have much time to dig into this. i remember couple of years ago there was a aleged sighting of the girl in the catholic shrine in Medjugorje, Bosnia. I dont want to send you guys on a wild goose chase, but someone should look into it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568972/Madeleine-McCann-sighting-in-the-Balkans.html

Her face shape changed completely.

Why aren't the Americans on here not storming that building in Florida that's completely barricaded yet?

The FBI does nothing, the CIA is bust, Florida allows carrying of weapons (as far as I could find, non-murican here).

Take 10 anons with guns, ammo, some sledge hammers and whatever to break open that shit and storm it.
A few sledge hammers, saw blades, hell maybe a drill and you'll be in in no time.

Sure all evidence would be illegally acquired but at least the public will then know.
Film it all with some GoPro's (use multiple to be sure).

Also try to get as much people as you can, at the least 10.
Who knows what kind of shit you'll find there.
Just don't forget that we could be doing with a real pedo ring so fake walls, secret passages and whatnot will be the norm.
Knock on every wall, ransanc everything, slam every tile with a hammer.

Make me proud for once America, get some people together with tools and guns and siege that pedo den.

Oh and do not forget to hide your faces, we are all still Anons.

anons, I dont know if this was found already, or if this is the right thread to post it, but. Check email 53321, just change the html. I think we have his number.

The alphabets know all this and don't care, so likely they are in on it.
They do their job which is keep the peasant in line while the elites rape kids.

Anyways find out who the guy is next to her and that will lead you to her.

the parents are the other people in the wanted pics… see attached and anthony weiner is the other guy.

Nice

That aside, my question still stands:

Why aren't we sieging that fort?
(and with we I meant everybody of us in 'murica)

You guys have the tools and the weapons.
Oh and you guys are pretty close to that building compared to the non-americans.

Im currently digging through emails. Will report if something catches my eye, but I noticed they are not chronological (ie. x.x.2016 is imediately followed by mails from 2008 about mccains schedule) so some mails pertaining to their pedo-satanist shit may still be out there, we just need to keep digging.

THE GRANDMOTHER LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF THE SUSPECTS IN THIS SKETCH. HOLY FUCK.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTO REAL CLOSE

AGAIN THIS GUY IS ANTHONY WEINER.

Actually, if y'all wanted to, we could set up an operation to do it. No guns, though. We'd need about… 6k in supplies (lower if personal supplies are "donated") and 15 people of varying sizes, ranging from 6'4'' 275, down to 5'5", and we'd need a month and a half prep time for stake outs, research, and training prep. 5 people would need to be ready to give up their lives as there is a very high probability of fatal injury. Additionally, it is to be expected that the 15 people participating would be serving at LEAST a year in jail (if you are wrong). But if y'all want to put up the materials, I can make you a raid plan that would, without fail, get you inside and able to see if there was something there.

To people thinking about participating-
How many people in their lives could say they busted a child sex trafficking ring?

will the shills dissapear tommorow?

Why no weapons? Why all the prepping?

It's an abandoned building in Florida, you could easily drive there with 3 vans willed with Anons.

Never trust anons who try to arrange an irl raid or something. FBI and the like are known to use that kind of method to catch people. He may be an honest user but never plan anything online to do irl.

FUCK

Regardless, this is public and now they have read it.

Ah fugg you're right.
Here in Europe it is illegal to honeypot.

They cannot cover up everything.
Anons should just go out ASAP.
If one has a couple of like-minded crazy-ass friends they could go now without interwebz chatting.

the gap in his email
why would mary podesta cc
Eric Soller owner of
in Dayton
about her portugal trip in 2014?
4cuck is filterfagging all pizza and wikithreads ATM

What the heck does that pizza restaurant have to do with this all?

Didn't see their name pop up yet.

Is it abandoned??? I thought it was still being used?

Well then shit, if that's the case, we just need 4 people willing to play hobos/drunks for a couple nights then a few power tools for the next night. Position on key points around the foundation then one across the street, act drunk, sleep around the building and listen with your ear against the building. If you hear any sort of noise- scraping, rumbling, tapping, etc, shit is going on down there. Next night, get in, have cams and lights, buzz buzz, cut cut, have someone on able to call cops.

AS A DISCLAIMER I'M NOT SAYING ACTUALLY DO THIS . . . . . . . . . But I can not control what you do or do not do.

And anons are right- don't follow random user advice. Honey pot trap potential too stronk.

This. Britbong here. McCann's had links to high profile politicians and elites and this case was NOT treated like any other child abduction would have been.

The thing that doesn't add up to me is the cadaver dogs - every piece of evidence, every theory I've read over the years comes to the conclusion that Maddie died (probably to do with her GP parents drugging her to sleep). It wouldn't make sense that Podesta and co kidnapped her for sex trafficking if she died in Praia de Luz.

However, there is an important link people are overlooking re: the McCanns/child sex abuse:

DAVID PAYNE

Jimmy Saville and Prince Phillip taking orphan boys out on yachts. Paedophilia in Parliament. The Dutroux Affair in Belgium. The politicians, the Royals, the rich and the elites. Pedowood. It's ALL CONNECTED. And it wouldn't surprise me if the McCann's with their elite connections were connected to it too - but I don't think that's why Maddie ended up dead in PdL. And all evidence does point to her being dead.

Kind of agree. Think the Maddie link is D&C/Disinfo/Distraction. We need things that are more tangibly connected to Clinton and Podesta NOW. Like the Ping Pong Comet Pizza Pedo Den, the Haitian trafficking, etc.

Wayy too much work.
It's in a remote area, you could easily drive there in the middle of the night and wreck that shit up.

Still warrants him being arrested or detained for an interview. Or at minimum, law enforcement resources being used to determine his location for that time frame or other details such as travel in or out of the country.

This will be and should be reported.

If it's a sensitive place full of hidden things, they'll have good protection/alarms.

While I agree it's best not to jump to conclusions, FBI user did talk about these kids being groomed into actors/celebrities.

That's why you should go with at least 10 other Anons.
There got to be some /k/ommandos on here who could just put their stuff in the vans and get in full ops when at the location.

Do we have proof of him being there at the time? For that matter, do we have proof of podesta being there in the emails yet?

Fuuuuuuuuuck, mind blown.

how many fucking cards of that game are there???????

Dude you're going to fall down the MKULTRA/Monarch rabbit hole if you're not careful.

Don't get me wrong, it's all fucking true, but that's not going to get us anywhere in time for the election.

Found it funny that Aquino has been brought to light again recently, considering the Cathy O'Brien links to the Clintons.

Notice the red and white checkered pattern. Same pattern found in some of the photos posted by Alefantis to Instagram.

Dunno about red/white but black/white checkered patterns are a known trigger in Monarch child sex slave trauma based mind control/DID/MPD.

There's hundreds. I have a strategy guide printed in the 90s that has all the cards. The book is called INWO.

Probably one hundred as the game is meant to be played by 3 or 4 people.

hack.chat/?eyes_open
hack.chat/?eyes_open
hack.chat/?eyes_open
hack.chat/?eyes_open
hack.chat/?eyes_open
hack.chat/?eyes_open

It makes me wonder if the FBI would follow leads like this without the consent of higher-ups at this point.

Someone contact Gonçalo Amaral, and every portuguese station and tuga leaks, This would be a meagton in portugal, plus the web summit is happening there right now.

I'm saying no guns because if you get caught, you can just be charged with trespassing and destruction of property and NOT illegal use of a weapon, possession of a weapon on private property, or illegal use of a firearm. Get in there, tape it all, get out.

If someone gets shot at or whatever and you get it on video, you can post it and tell the state police and they'll intervene. Additionally, you might actually want to take this to state police if you believe local is IN on it. Less likely to be involved due to lack of state wide presence.

If you get shot while filming there won't be much to film to spread anymore.

You can conceal your faces and be out after 3 hours top.

i'm not clicking that link

Of course they wouldn't. A great deal of them are either aware of it or involved in it, and those that aren't discover very quickly by way of unspoken warnings to drop the case. Once they do, they too become an accessory. The entire system is corrupt from the bottom up.

It's a chat room. Some 5 people are here.

IP harvesting ?

It's a centralized server and you didn't even try to obfuscate the link. Fuck off and don't come back until you've got a tox address.

Dude I'm some spic, do you really expect me to be doing that shit?

Your race has nothing to do with that, I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Can't you read IDs? I didn't post the link.

its safe, I just joined, its a chat set up by some sperg on github

You know who's madman enough to forward this shit?

Malik Obama

She got the same sticky out mouse ears as the mock-up and the same gormless look her father has.

DO IT

SEND IT TO HIM ON TWITTER NOW

You Damn right he is

KEK'S TRIPS DEMAND!

Trips? I mean dubs. God dammit.

those digits are not of that frog
but you'd better still send it to him and not derail the thread

kek wills it

just monkeys online

ah whatever you don't take it seriously anyway

I'm sorry mang pls no bully. I just want to see mad man Malik go wild with this info.

Also checked.

I thought it's mostly white people on this board. How can you not know that most people's hair turns dark (or at least darkER) once they hit puberty?

Thank you.

Everyone else: niggers.

JIMMY NO

i guess i hadn't thought of it or something

You guys are going to shit your pants. Order some new underwear from Amazon.

Agent in place at hot dog stand.

it is a good thing they lose control of somthing they have always been to stupid to create they ride on the backs of white men while at the same time trying to destroy them thinking they could take the helm yet they weren't chosen by (((rats))) stop vote fraud we win and shut them (((rats))) down

It isn't. It was some local meth head as mentioned in the first thread.

Probably nothing, the media will focus on 4chan not us

didn't one of those cards say massive biological attack

The media will be on 4chan but the (((people of coincidences))) will be on us.

short hair woman is ghislaine maxwell

Spirit cooking

lmao you think numerology makes a fking diff only our meme and dedication to the fking truth exney lying shills made us strong and worthy I was fking here when they picked apart those cunts they called it online slueths haha it was fking 8 chan niggers all day was way early in the morning too Point is we aint going out for a fking hillary the steal will mean open fking war with all she has been exposed to.

How are the emails proof? They prove John went on a trip the next day and that he deleted emails from the previous five months on that day. Highly circumstantial

all you need to refer to is the first comey speech it detailed how that cunt broke the law regardless of her puppet doj bringing a indictment because with Trump those fks are going to prison easily

Places that have lose laws on age of consent ?

see

This is some metal gear tier shit. 50 years ago a bunch of sexual libertines meet up and form a pact with each other to live the free life, over the years they become more and more deprave, using their connections to help each other out and advance eachothers careers across the globe accumulating wealth and building up a global network of like minded sexual degenerates but never losing focus on their roots and who's been in the group from day 1.

By the end of their lives they hold key positions in global polotics, possess massive amounts of wealth and have sunken into the deepest levels of depravity after exploring the furthest realms of experience but with age comes experience and with experience arrogance and now unequipped to operate in a world playing by a completely different set of rules due to the advance of unprecedented technological advancement their darkest deeds are coming to light and threaten to throw them and all they've worked for down like Babel's accursed tower.

And all because some useless normie-tier pervert named Weiner couldn't keep his fucking cool and not send dick picks to 15 year olds.

On the Wet Cleaner's menu they also offer to repair/clean desktops and laptops.

locu.com/places/regal-custom-cleaners-washington-us/#menu

Computer stuff at the end of the menu. Offered by what sounds like a sister company Expertise Computers.

No webpage for the cleaners but Expertise has one.

expertisecomputers.com

Woah. So Expertise website says they are "A Trueway Inc Company"

quick search finds Trueway Inc… their website is somewhat creepy. Bulk clothes and toys… wtf

truewayinc.com

So this is known as a "credential used" business. A legit form of business.. however, from looking at competitor's websites the competition includes MANY more specifics such as prices per units and inventory specific photos and port ID'S and the god damn description under toys doesn't make it sound like they are selling fucking children.

truewayinc.com/used-toys-2/

I seem to remember a thread on GLP a year or so ago about something related. Containers being shipped in from china meant to be carrying exclusively plastic beads and toys weighing FAR more than they should have. Turned out to be owned by a very fishy company but I can't remember past that.

Maybe it's worth looking into a plastics-shipping connection?

Fer fucks sake, Holla Forums, make it stop…

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think that parents whose child gets taken, deserve a mob of people attacking them with newspapers and social media backing the attack. You are fucking insane. Losing a child to probable sex slavery is worse than seeing your child die. Do you assholes understand that?

I sincerely hope you kill your selves, but that is already very likely, since shit like you usually turn to suicide sooner or later. Good fucking riddance.

All inwo cards

55chan.org/pol/res/14995.html

So the parents can be as irresponsible as they can and not get the ire they deserve? Get your moral grandstanding out of here.

All the memes are collapsing upon one another

Captcha:nrmald
Jesus. Fuck.

Welcome to a chan. I'll be your guide.

Japan has a lot of business dealings w/ Thailand since b4 WW2 and now has been a major force in rebuilding their countries economy. When Jap business men would go to China and Thailand, they would order prostitutes en masse. Thailand also has a strange adoption policy, where they are really concerned about pedo getting the kids.

Milo crossdressing.

What's the tat?

Nordic rune, there's the same on the thor's hammer card.

If they sold out their daughter, why did they push for so much media attention? Basically everyone in Portugal thinks it was them all along. What gives?

a dangerous faggot

Media coverage and money. Make themselves look like innocence while piggy backing off the disappearance of their daughter. Just more money on top of money and the media makes them look like angels.

need last two

Here it is again.

You're probably right, but if that's so they're complete retards.

Everyone smelled bullshit day 1. First thing they do after they find out their daughter is missing: Call the police? No. They called the fucking news stations. Top kek. No one I know bought it for even a second.

What the fuck? Are you really that much of a sociopath retard? You think that, any child that gets taken, needs their parents to be brutally attacked by the media, because they didn't manage to stop it? What kind of a sheltered dream you must live in… what a retard.

Get your edgy shit ego escorted out. If you want to larp stupid shit on the internet, go ahead, make a grand fucking standing asshole of yourself.

he tried user
vid related is Satanism & The CIA -Ted Gunderson
they probably screen for it when they hire. if an alphabet is not a pedo satanist they're probably in the minority amongst co-workers tbqh

Dude, you're really fucking reaching here. All the other shit in these threads about comet and Podesta are very plausible and likely, but then you come in here with that crap.

I saw nothing remotely sexual about that. A little weird maybe, but not sexual. If you're associating that with sexuality, get checked up.

The rich nowadays are retarded cucked neets. They're stupid enough to keep doing this in order to get gains in whatever they have while letting people above them hold leverage like pedophilia over them. It's a spiders web of crimes against people.

Has the events that happened so far taught you nothing? There is no low that these people will stoop to. We're already knee deep in the thicket of pedo rings, what makes you think that it won't go lower? Anyone associated to this mess is evil. Also you forget where you are, faggot, go back to the kikebook if it's too much for you. We found evil, and we know how it ticks. If what's been built so far gets disproved then that's the end of that. But not exploring possibilities in a dark a circumstance such as this because it's "edgy" shows how little you care to get to the truth of it all. Too much has added up and to stop now on petty quarrels of morality on a Taiwanese sitar store would be an insult to those who suffered to these evil bastards. Leave no stone unturned, no matter how grizzly.

That was here also in the SLCDC threads.

Thanks, friend. Golly willikers, I sure feel like I need a good guide. So while not bumping the thread with stupid shit like this, what else I need to take a note on?

SWEDEN YES

This isn't a smoking gun, but it's a start atleast. The only connection I can find between Podesta and Portugal is Tyco Electronics and Tyco International.

Tony and John ran the Podesta Group in the time frame we are discussing, and those companies are listed as having hired them for lobbying/consulting work.

opensecrets.org/lobby/firm_reports.php?id=D000022193&year=2007

Tyco International and Tyco Electronics both have Facilities/Offices in Portugal that are a 3 hour drive from where McCann went missing.

There are no relevant news articles on the topic relating to Tyco or the Podesta Group. I did however find out that Google hired/signed the Podesta group for lobbying in July of 2007.

They also hired Paul Braithwaite in July of 2007

OK, FOR A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL bare bones speed run THAT I DO NOT ADVISE YOU DO AT ALL, would be 5 people, 2 cordless sawz-all's, the strongest cordless drill you can find with specialty steel and cement bits, 2 extra batteries, heavy duty bolt cutters, a ball-peen hammer, metal smiths mallet, a sledgehammer 2 pair of Phillips and flathead screwdriver (HAS to be craftsman, they won't break or chip), and a good chisel and prybar and a 4' long 1/2 or 3/4 inch thick wood rod (walking stick to check Infront of you and floors for hollow spaces if you can't find obvious doors)

Tap out hinges where you can (most people don't get security grade hinges and you can just tap out the pin), if you have a lock pick set use that for master locks (super easy mode). If you run into metal door, go for the frame or the hinges. If you've got a metal frame, it's probs connected to cement wall, so first see if you can drill out the bolt recess from the frame and open it by freeing whatever's holding it closed, if not, go next to door, try to drill hole and see how thick cement is. Take super good pics of door and post, we'll go from there.

Again, PURELY HYPOTHESISING. Probably should not attempt but if you do I can't stop you.

Parents need to properly protect their children.
Boomers are HOPELESS at this because they lived in a puppy dog world.
Part of the reason why this pedo ring exists is because people became complacent. People ignored the reality of their world.
That said.. it's a sad circumstance.

If I remember correctly, the reason they were harshly critisized was not only due to how they mishandled the situation, but also due to evidence pointing to them killing the child. See thread 1 or this thread for the reference on that.
In addition, I thought someone said the father was a pedo or something along those lines. Akin, a picture was posted in one of these threads.

And the russians are on the same planet as Trump so they clearly must be working together to rig the election.

And I live in the same universe at saturn so I must be satan.

See dear fanatic, we should not turn to barbarism even if barbarism is needed. And same goes to fanaticism and to all other collectivism analogues. It is no secret that people who have nothing to gain in money or "power" are very prone to search the meaning of life from spirituality. And who can blame them? Born to a rich family? Shit done. You have no drive to actually get rich anymore, and political power is mostly bought with money, sooo… what's left? Spiritualism (and drugs sex and dubstep).

But to make up stupid theories about the rich is just sad. Why not use that effort to actually hunt down the really bad people? I'm sorry Im getting way too drunk to type,but I'll be back.

Why has no one made a rich elite version of the life board game? You start with unlimited money and your career options are: Politician, Guild Master, Foundation CEO, Nonprofit company millionaire, etc. and even if you fail there is no penalty, because infinite money. It's probably a co-op game to take over the old communist countries.

you do know the media is on the side of those sociopathic richfags.

If you are trusting the media kike in this instance then you are fucking retarded

you are fucking retarded, words like that only work on facebook you fucking pr cuck.

I know. I really do. I "have to" work with some of those. And no one over 25, and under 50 believes in media. There was a poll on that even.

But the thing is that most of the media just doesn't want to make the "wrong kind of waves".

Another incoherent sentence, good job… you are the scum. Go away now "Edge meister".

Kill yourself cuck,

This isn't that complicated.

That said, I think it's better to get someone else to kill your enemies and then blame them for the collapse of the twin towers.

:^)

Anyone really worried about Gowdy? I think he needs to tread carefully given the demons he walks with in congress.

He's too known. Maybe his family though.

https:// www. facebook.com/james.alefantis

So James is gay according to his profile, still didnt get follower ig approval, trying to crack his facebook credentials, will post more

we really are doing their job..

UPDATE:

GUESS WHO IS ON FRIEND LIST:
facebook.com /podesta

These fuckers are everywhere, not just filthy rich, try moderately comfortable. Invariably leftist.

archive it before you post faggot

I think we need to warn him of what we're finding. But make sure it's "we're only just starting to dig but it does not look good"
I doubt he'd bother considering a chinese weather vane polishing forum's theories though.

Or.. is that potentially a trap waiting to happen?

By the way, we might need to check on Chavetz, though I get the feeling he already knows.

There's actually a place called podesta pizza?

DW I've downloaded shit with httrack

Yes, and it is owned by Tony

archive.fo/NLLwI

A job at BTFOing degenerates. Awesome.

just a coincidence

my jewish voice affair told me so

Geez.

Any more on this? That's another "odd coincidence" to be frank.
Still it seems a bit far from Lagos. But that doesn't mean that they couldn't have used the company to transport her, etc.

Though Pizza ping pongo Gay ass already knows we are onto them, they were probably cleaning blood all weekend. All evidence is dissapearing fast, timing is super important. Best bet is to follow them for a year, these fucking perverts can go 3 months without hot dog or pizza, they cannot go for a year.

Che?

I'm betting some of us are willing to risk our lives for kids here.
I would if it were local.

Top right is everyone's creepy uncle that still wears 70's attire.

I'm working on getting those pizzas out of oven

That doesn't make any sense. Let's use hypothetical scenarios:
Case 1a: Parent's told by kidnappers to not call the police.
If ransoms or blackmail were involved, they'd just call the police or they wouldn't call the news. …beyond farfetched
Case 1b: unless they were told to call the stations by the nappers
But why? And how did the police not find out about that? …too farfetched

Case 2: Madeline never existed
She may have been used to get "investigation money"
Is that possible? They'd have to concoct everything about her. …too farfetched

Case 3: they're part of the ring.
Then that means they cashed out on Madeline and the investigation funding. …pic related

No wonder the cops thought the parents were suspicious.

Well I agree with your assessment, so I don't know why you bully me.

Come on guys, I think the election is in fate's hands at this stage.
Just buy ammo just in case.

Also, while there's still little connection to podesta, we are clarifying what happened to maddy. If she's kidnapped - it's possibly by another part of the ring
Which we know is connected to Podesta.

I think anything to do with the ring is sticky content.

Why do you even try anymore? Just leave.

Gowdy is a fucking troll for the academics that go over the line, nothing more. There is some seriously terrible shit being said and done by some professors. Some under duress, some by mere compliance, but it's all nightmarefuel.

Get this right: That webm is not about "blowing degenerates out", it's about the fact that some parts of the justice system are not corrupted. The "Joe Any Academy" got probably something close to a parking violation. But he was rightly questioned, as he should be. That is the difference.

Already posted in the thread nigga.
Good list of scandals though, you forgot Operation Ore.
Ya remember? The Met operation based on American intel, to catch men buying CP from online sites, straight up using their credit cards to do it.
Blair had the operation D-noticed when it came to light that scores of parliamentary staff - including cabinet MPs - were on the master list supplied by the yanks.

This is a very good idea.
If Shillary wins this, a violent purge of everyone who almost caused the US to have Hitler mk2.0 will begin immediately.
People are going to be disappeared/suicided and worse over this disobedience of the elite.

Calm down. No matter who wins, there is going to be 2month period of calming the masses. So nothing happens. Just soothing propaganda… to make you good cattle. And if that doesn't work, fake economical collapse.

It's gonna be fine. Just remember not to give away your guns.

we on Hangouts 23/7
RN i blew up on the podesta crap so we're hung up
call will resume to night for her sweet masturbations she injures her thumbs with

Have you guys got anything more on (((Ghislaine Maxwell)))?

Her father (Robert Maxwell) was a Czech Jew. Look at that hook nosed cunt in that pic. It's always fucking them.

Holla Forums is always right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell#Israeli_connectionT

dudes i just read a dailyfail articles talking about "super recognizers", people who have an uncanny ability to remember, differentiate, or match faces
we could use those skills

I just tried to post a comment on RT about this and was auto blocked. Nothing profane or explicit. Just the names.

The level of control here is serious. The comment system they use is based in Israel.
We are on to something, keep digging!

What are you talking about.
SPEAK ENGLISH.

Confirmation Podesta owns a boat?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56271

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry about this, but some people have problems to watch a 6:30 min. clip. This is webms whole point is in the last 20 secs:

-When you made these repeated comments, inappropriate comments, in the intellectual community, did anyone come up to you and tell that what you are saying is inappropriate?
- No, no one.
- Well, i guess what you said was popular.

What the fuck is going on here, i refuse to believe that the world is this fucked up.

out bodies produce the best chemicals
we have the best chemicals folks, of all the animal kingdom, that's why we're at the top
it's true
we dont need drugs folks, look at me i never did drugs and look where that got me
we will make the human race great again

y.co/news/csr/ocean-awards-2016

Those Dubs!

Those Dub Dubs

Make sure Trump doesn't visit the Hot Dog stand.

someone on 4c found this and the thread keeps getting deadded in 5 seconds of posting it

It's probably worse, and "spirit cooking," pedo pizza and child trafficking, are only the surface.

Maybe tell that guy posting it to come here?

Those fucks are deleting the threads.

Wut?

you havent spent much time on pre-2012 Holla Forums have you

Kek provides

stop counting on alphabet and law enforcement
we are the new Intelligence, media and punishers

theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world

They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

i repeat

Not the maddy we're thinking of. Check the other stickies.

They are. Even if that thread is shit.. they are actively deleting the threads.

Fire up the Tors

We get a free re-roll on sanity checks. I think I've gained at least two permanent mental derangements in the past 12 months

archive.is/9PcWi
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

there's a fucking curl command on this thread you could have used to do this since day 1 you fucking cuck.

while you and your normie friends wait for a tweet and a reddit post to tell them when and what to read on the emails, the rest of the educated population has been going over the emails that were skipped, deleted, modified or posted with not announcement for the entire day. you fags make fun of cnn telling you that you cant read these emails but then proceed to dealing with them exactly as you're told, reading them through a fucking browser on a site that has been ddos'd multiple times, been taken down, who's owner and fourteen staff members are either dead or missing, at the time when a tweet is posted on a site that is blatantly censoring and modifying content. you guys fucking deserve the censorship. the leak that was supposed to come out last night would have stopped HRC once and for all. and in reality you cant blame this shit on ctr or soros or the globalists. its really the fault of clueless idiots that are skeptical about anything you can't google or send a reddit link for (this includes manning's statement that was released on nov 4 that you don't know about because reddit didn't tell you) and blindly trust google, twitter, reddit, your shitty mac, ctr shills in this thread and your browser that wouldn't let you load wikileaks last night.

it doesnt matter if HRC wins or loses or if the internet is censored or even if all leaks end forever. people like you are already braindead and you deserve it. the deadman switch went off on oct 17. people are getting black bagged for unlocking the files and trying to post them, 3 wikileaks members are dead as fuck, a suspected leaker, shot in the back of the head a billion times, the rest of the wikileaks staff missing and their families are not allowed to use the internet, a fucking election tomorrow with a candidate that is spending millions of dollars to fill the internet with clueless people like you, and you choose to spend your time convincing others to not worry and trust what you see online. go back to being a cuck to ctrs big invisible dick and get the fuck out of my sight.

SCOTT FOVAL HAS SWITCHED TO TRUMP

He's flipped and is now exposing the DNC on Twitter!

They didn't give him enough money after they fired him so he's pissed and is ready to expose the whole thing. SPREAD THIS SHIT NOW. This needs to get out before tomorrow.

SPREAD IT

https:// twitter.com/Scott_Foval/with_replies

THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT

gee i wonder who could be behind this code

Brand new
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56859

Tony podesta: "Going to see Rachel rose"
John podesta: "we're in the restaurant. back corner"

12-26-15. They seem to do a lot of shady shit around Xmas

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I LOOKED UP RACHEL ROSE ON YOUTUBE

THIS IS ONE OF HER PERFORMANCES

youtube.com/watch?v=R0vrpV5n4Ps

AT 0:10 YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE A PERSON WITH THE TRIANGLE PEDO JEWELRY

WTF!!!

insider.foxnews.com/2014/01/06/reports-police-know-who-kidnapped-madeleine-mccann-can’t-arrest-them

Someone on this thread suggests “Cheese Pizza” refers to cocaine.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3347421/pg1?disclaimer=1

“PIZZA CONNECTION” a drug smuggling ring using pizzerias

… yes… the dude has been in the White House with Obama. He emails Podesta and is an ex-boyfriend of David Brock. He's like… 49th most influential man in Washington or some shit.

Are you really just hearing this now? Might be worth checking out some of the earlier threads.

In 1978, President Jimmy Carter appointed Judge William H. Webster as FBI
Director. Judge Webster successfully employed the RICO provisions to combat NewYork City's entrenched mob families. In the "Pizza Connection" case, the Gambino family was prosecuted successfully. In another operation, the FBI investigated and supported the successful prosecution of the Raymond Patriarca, Jr. family in New England. The FBI also initiated undercover operations during which they used
middlemen to lure public figures into taking bribes. These investigations, known as
ABSCAM, were controversial, even though they eventually led to the successful
prosecution of one Senator and six Members of the House of Representatives, among
others.

rockrivertimes.com/1993/07/01/mob-murder-suggests-link-to-international-drug-ring/

James Alefantis
docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html

John Podesta
docdroid.net/VHD6dmq/westlaw-peoplemap-report-john-d-podesta.pdf.html

Anthony Podesta
docdroid.net/lQC342x/westlaw-peoplemap-report-anthony-podesta.pdf.html

Someone rip all of Scott Foval's posts/images over the past day.

‘Alfanos Pizza Restaurant, Oregon, Ill., formerly owned by Pietro Alfano, who was second in command for Midwest Mob operations. According to the FBI investigation, this pizzeria supplied the Chicago Outfit with heroin, which was picked up by their couriers in pizza boxes.’);

no Rockford Mob members were indicted in the Milwaukee case. The same may also be said about the Pizza Connection conspiracy.

Holy fuck, he's burning it all down. Even tweeted out out about a "Podesta pizza".

huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html
Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

Worse is even beyond my imagination.

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”

actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Email from Stratfor
RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday”

I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?

If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!!

Obama flew in cocaine and gay prostitutes from Chicago.

Important Note: the original “Pizza Connection” case was forbidden to be pursued by the FBI, by the then FBI director. This is why the DEA had to be created, because the FBI wouldn’t cooperate.

I just posted a westlaw background check on the 3 of them dig dig dig

But they did. There's a 6 month gap in the emails. Maybe if you weren't an intellectually dishonest kike you would have considered that.
Also
You don't deserve the five cents they pay you, nigger cuck.

That barbarism is gonna be turned to you real soon if you don't start getting that war is the primal state of man.

that's shit mang
Richards (Kramer on Seinfeld) is 32nd.

unattended, sedated, with the window open, but too far from them for them to hear or see anything

simple private eye skills would suffice, user

The McCann's were swingers and alcoholic degenerates, who would drug Madeline so they could go out and drink/drug/fuck for hours on end in swinger clubs. If they were involved in that kind of scene with sexual perverts and degenerates it is not a big stretch to assume they were involved in harder shit like pedo rings or occult.

Comet faggot pedokike probably knows we are on his trail, if any user is investigating IRL do not announce it online, just take protection (gun, friend, etc.) and report back if you find anything.

Scott is a dead man.

WEW LADS HOLD ME

archive.is/FMLbx

I actually yelled no IRL when that loaded for me. Oh no, dude. Oh fucking no.

archive.fo/0oVo3
archive.fo/OxQdP

this whole thing is retarded tbh fam

He's burning it all down and said Donna Brazille isi the weak link, we need to switch to this and dig.

(checked)
Thread theme.

Quick, archive.

accomplices
too make sketches matches.

you guys are following the same script
your request is absurd on several points
it's just misdirection and distraction

it's about pedo satanists looking for children with certain features
this eye defect is also maggie's most salient trait, her signature as it were

it's not easy through google obviously faggot

this
FBI wont do shit
global pedo rings are untouchable except by people revolt
and it's not enough to protest peacefully like so many countries have done (including portugal btw, their left wing party leader and all its leadership got caught)

yeah it's ridiculous
the DNC marked points by lying about what trump said, by bringing up a 11 yo innocuous tape and a fake rape accusation and we have horrendous pedo ring evidence tied to hilldog's campaign manager and we shouldnt bring it up because muh uncontrovertible proof?

#spiritcooking was a success
this maggie stuff is what is hot right now
or find us something better instead of telling us to stop you fucking faggot cucks

also this isnt just about the election
this is about taking hillary and the whole ring behind her down
as FBI insiders said, those emails contain stuff that will take them all down, obama admin included

archive.is/68sv1

Sauce on that information? I was underageb& when that shit happened, and the other stuff I'm looking through is basically saying "lol dindu nuffin," which while setting off a ton of red flags for me doesn't give any useful info.

You should look through other [email protected]/* */ emails.

So is this fake or not?

Who is this little guy? Is he her son?

I guess that's just hard working mother sharing photos of her kids, that's all.

that blonde kid in the middle looks like hes either crying or about to cry, or close to it

Original account was deleted. Only way to be 100% sure is to ask for proof on twatter.

Thread is here

Wrong. This is thread theme

THAT GIRL IS A CHILD OF MEGAN ROUSE.

DEBUNKED.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49177

Oh yeah, that'd be a smart move user :^)

The shills went hard on this fast.
They also saged stickies.
I think it's legit.

THEY WORK FOR RUSSIANS!

I wouldn't speak so quickly.
All we've done is proven the children there.
That's more facts.

Fuck off, all you're doing is proving you're a shill.

Yes the kids are "hers" but we don't know ANY background info about them.
The other thread needs to know this.

In newspapers later:

Now your a confirmed shill. Fuck off.
I hope we do find exactly that.

lugenpresse already doing damage control
web.archive.org/web/20161107020117/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

What the fuck is with these sickos covering this up?

Have another group photo. I also can accuse you of being discreditor, and CTR agent.

i'm expected all chans to be forcefully shut down after the election if hill dog passes
this pedo shit ring we uncovered is too big
check pic and remember Network

That's how we know that we're onto something. If we were wrong, they wouldn't start covering their asses or throwing out smoke screens like this.

Also
I bet they'll start quoting deliberate disinfo and ignore the other posters.

One i can tell. They all have shit taste in "art":
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5079

pic

Do what you want, you're just giving me more facts to look into.

I agree.

The sudden sage bombing is what prompted me to screencap all the pertinent tweets on that account.

You're either an illiterate spic or you pulled that quote from the Taco Times.

lel, we already kinda realized we're dealing with the forces of Hell itself.

Yeah we're all dead yadayadayada

None of us are holding back. There's kids involved.

He's a master baiter. kek

There's something in those pics, because we're warm.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m34s
oh no. can we get a chemist to examine those meatballs?

Adams said it's 0 before someone found out that these two brothers look exactly like two brothers who kidnapped a kid a few years ago in one of the most famous kidnapping cases.

Including a fucking mole on the forehead.

What are the chances that two brothers look exactly like two efits?

Yes, there is absolutely no evidence other than the fact that two brothers look eerily similar to two efits.

Including a mole on the face.

If this was just one person looking similar or two urnelated people looking similar yes that might just be coincidence.

But two brothers looking this similar?

Do you know why efits are made? Efits are made because they are legit evidence. They are not hard evidence but enough evidence to investigate further.

And if we can portray the chairman of the democrats as a leading suspect in a pedophile case, who also happens to collect underage "art", right before the election… That sounds to me like we can really hurt them.

There was one suspect. The e-fits is two versions of that one suspect by two artists. You're just making shit up. Do you even read? Do you even hear?

Then what are efits there for if not for evidence?

Of course we cannot prove with 100% certainty that they did it. We are not the police or FBI. That is their fucking job, not ours.

But that's the very reason efits are made, so that if you find people who look like them you make them ought to be suspects.

And the chances of two brothers looking like the described culprits has to be ridiculously low. It would be a one in a million chance of that being a coincidence.

For fucks sake why are efits made if they would be completely useless.

RE YOU READY FOR THE HUGE RED PILL

REMEMBER NACY PELOSI OWNS A FRONT COMPANY CALLED BLACK HILL PIZZA

THE LOGO IS A BLACK GOAT: AKA SATAN

magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/

just plugged this into photoshop, tone down your confirmation bias you retard.

Cryptic reference to "pizza test"

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/580380_britain-the-british-and-the-unrest-we-re-through-.html
Had they not meant
To get rid of any!
While ostensibly
The British further went
Dealing with what you did
As somehow funny!
As any evaluation
Is founded on Cola scales
Pizza test
Or bids of money!!

Cola scales = Cocaine scales?

OY FUCKING VEY THE WASHINGTON POST KNOWS

voices.washingtonpost.com/rawfisher/2008/06/dc_official_outdoor_seats_at_p.html

Winstead accused the owner of Comet Ping Pong of seeking to turn this quiet stretch of Connecticut Avenue in Forest Hills into a haven for rape and murder.

archive.fo/ezdQE

I mean…

alex jones's channel picked up the story

old news fam.

meant for

Parody account.

Jesus. The dumbest thing they could do at this point is deny it, and make a few normalfags Google the question

there's a shitload of abandoned underground spaces under paris as well
shit's spooky
i dont mean the catacombs, i mean full metro stations and much bigger still
a fiction novel has been written featuring them: le syndrome copernic

not transporting, but abusing in peace.
many high profile pedo cases had underground spaces kids were abused in
underground spaces that are unknown to the public
archive.is/0Rlju

The fact that the best spin they could make is the shitty "alt-right" forced meme/label and quoting random shills on cuckchan means we are really onto something. If they were smart, they would do a better job of the spin, possibly by scrubbing evidence, cutting ties with other pedos, and then reporting on the "totally nothing wrong with it" pizza place after all the evidence has been scrubbed, or something like that. The fact they did damage control this early with such a weak attempt means that they are panicking, and also probably destroying evidence. Any IRL investigators in the area of the "farm" mentioned in Virginia or the DC metro need to act soon without announcing it ITT before they completely get rid of evidence.

Alternate version of this.
archive.fo/0oVo3
archive.fo/Iwa1m

SECRET PIZZA

politico.com/tipsheets/new-york-playbook/2016/05/cuomo-insiders-in-probe-toobin-on-bharara-de-blasios-rough-weekend-214051

QUOTE OF THE DAY: “If the raccoon was stealing pizza for a cause he believed in, do you think he was still breaking the law, necessarily?” — reporter to de Blasio after his reading of children’s book ‘Secret Pizza Party,” to kids at the Queens Public library.

MORE DE BLASIO HITS — “Mayor de Blasio reads ‘Secret Pizza Party’ to Queens kids — and the plot mirrors the fund-raising probe he’s caught up in” — Daily News’s Dale Eisinger and Denis Slattery: “When you make something secret, you make it special. That was the bizarre lesson Mayor de Blasio — whose questionable fund-raising tactics are at the center of an ongoing criminal probe — delivered Saturday to a group of children at a Queens library. Hizzoner read from the illustrated children’s book “Secret Pizza Party” at the Woodside branch of the Queens Library alongside library boss Dennis Walcott and City Councilman Jimmy Van Bramer. The poorly chosen yarn follows the exploits of a wily raincoat-clad raccoon who is overly enthusiastic about keeping secrets and stealing pizza.

“When you make something secret, you make it special,” the immoral masked mammal says. “Regular handshake: Boring. Secret handshake: Booyah!”

So you shooped it?

Alex Jones picked it up.

kids sex pics and pizza party correlating in GOP mind

politico.com/tipsheets/new-york-playbook/2016/05/couric-eying-yahoo-exit-de-blasios-school-plea-kushners-climb-214124

Daily News: “A PIE IN THEIR FACE: GOP big tells kid-sex pics he’s too busy to hear their stories of abuse because he was late to THIS important pizza party”

Intelligence agencies really have a thing for pizza

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23021

CIA briefers were pleased the first session occurred at all, as they heard Edwards tell his staff as he approached the briefing room at the hotel, 'I know I have to do this, but I will get it over with quick and we can go for pizza.'

Did you notice in the picture, the older girls nose has been broken in the past?

SLIGHT BOMBSHELL NOT REALLY

FRANK WINSTEAD USED WORD "RAPE" REGARDING COMET PING PONG

ATTACKED IT FOR HAVING A PONG TABLE OUTSIDE - Seems like a petty reason - maybe he knew something more?

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

–===SOMEBODY ASK I'M SCARED=—–

You know they are largely complicit , and in some cases, actively helping.

Why run a website for only 127 arrests of low level CP downloaders? We don't even know they number of convictions.

I hope from a sports incident.
It's not a sports incident is it.

comment on the washington post story on comet pizza from 2008

Supplemental Reading.

FYI, don't listen to Alex Jones. He's a shill. Same with Mark Dice.

whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When are y'al gonna realize that they killed millions of Bible thumpers for centuries because of the content what's in the Bible?

Brace for Impact

6666 Satanic Quads Checked 6666

Donald Trump feels guilty about using a Yacht built by the Sultan of Brunei: IT HAS A PIZZA OVEN
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31218

Davide Letterman and Donald Trump
20:32 DL: You bought a boat. DT: Bought a yacht from Adnan Khashoggi. DL: He’s the world’s largest arms trader? DT: I hate to say it. Actually it was from the Sultan of Brunei because he was security for a loan and a whole complicated thing. DL: What are those guys like? DT: [laughing] Real sweethearts; by nature not the nicest guys. He spent $200M to build this yacht. I have a mental problem using it personally, feel guilty about it to be honest. I use it for my hotels and for condo people that want to use it; it’s been fun; it’s been a great kind of investment; use it for charities. DL: Discount? DT: Million dollars off if I didn’t call it his daughter’s name the original name. DL: It’s got a swimming pool, a pizza oven? It’s got just about everything; making me feel guilty about it.

lainposter I….

I don't know what the fuck that sentence was supposed to say, but here's the archive because politico.
archive.is/ReD7K

nice catch. We need a pic of her mom (up to age 30 or so) or her siblings to compare to

BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!

I don't know about the bible stuff, but it was interesting to notice that the first time I ever heard paul joseph watson I believe he named the jew, and more recently has called anyone who sees jews behind anything is crazy. I can't find a transcript, will have to relisten when I have time.

[NOTE: This is merely food for thought. I am hoping that by posting this, some investigation by internet sleuths is done so we have at least some connection.]
[NOTE 2: I didn't write this for this thread, specifically, but it sums up what you guys found out, and an angle you might consider, or two, regarding the Podesta thing.]
[The translated Dossiers are here: wikileaks-forum.com/belgium/358/translation-belgium-dutroux-dossier-summary-1235-pages-2005/16315/ ]

Intro

At the risk of perhaps sounding incredulous to people with a more rigorous standard of evidence, political establishments worldwide seem to be populated by sociopaths with very little standing in their way when it comes to morals or even common sense. A good example of that is the mysterious Dutroux affair.

Why call a 1996 (literally 20 years ago, wow) case mysterious? Well, because it got shut down from the inside (just like a certain Department of Justice investigation on a known politician), and witnesses, not all outright reliable but all at least bearing a certain verified credibility to their testimony were discredited in multiple clumsy 'attempts' to debunk them based on misinformation and intentionally poorly-parsed data, in addition to other material witnesses (people who were only peripherally involved in the investigation) dying in strange and often baffling ways, according to a blog called INFRAKSHUN. One such death reportedly involved 300 times the lethal dose of cyanide! (which is very, very minute, as anyone with basic chemistry knowledge would tell you).
[infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iv-underworld-justice/]

Incidentally, what's truly strange about the case itself are the allegations: they involve royal family members, cannibalism, pedophilia to sickening and headache inducing levels and corruption at such a high level that it would make the political body of a third world country blush. What matters, though, is the fact why I think the cases are very similar:

Child Abuse As Blackmail

Jeffrey Epstein was known, before 'Lolita Express' was actually unveiled to the public, to host parties in which he hired underage prostitutes. Ostensibly, several of his rooms had video cameras set up whenever his 'guests' would indulge. More than just child pornography, this is also a means of blackmail. Likewise, this happened to a frightening level in the chain of events that the media once called the Dutroux affair, with the serial killer/rapist himself (how else do you call a man like that?) possessing quite a few such tapes.

Regina Louf (henceforth called X1, her witness designation during the Dutroux/Nihoul investigations), also spoke of child rape being caught on camera, especially when the participant was someone important (and it seems the Belgian elite is particularly fond of visiting sick and disgusting torments on children). Michel Nihoul gloated to Der Spiegel about having 'something' on 'everyone' in the Belgian body politic. Allegedly, Marc Dutroux was on his payroll… and so was about half of the people who worked the case on him.

[spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-20353850.html]

Likewise, there might be some truth to the allegations that Bill Clinton (and even Hillary) indulged in Epstein's 'services'. Flight logs show him boarding the aforementioned plane several times, often without his secret service detail. It overlaps with some cryptic entries where persons were solely identified by their initials or abbreviated names. This isn't standard practice, and it definitely stands out.

[en.scribd.com/document/261420719/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format]
[assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf]
[pagesix.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/]
[newsweek.com/2015/02/06/sex-offender-who-mixes-princes-and-premiers-302877.html]
[dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#modal]
[sott.net/article/330734-Jeffrey-Epstein-A-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-elite-pedophile-rings]
[foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html]

(cont'd)

A lot here: themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/

With Spirit Cooking, a performance art routine by Jewish Serbian artist Marina Abramovic, you have what appears to be the depiction of cannibalistic, satanist practices. Regardless of how disturbing this trend of 'modern art' is, the woman herself has been quoted in an AMA that the 'intent' of the ritual is what determines what it does.

Likewise, there was a network of satanic and 'alternate religion cults' affixed to the Dutroux affair, ostensibly to throw shade on the more serious accusations, especially the ones brought about by witness X3:

“The children were taken to a tower made of natural stone and with a wooden door… In the cellars there were cells where the children were locked up, awaiting their turn. There also were some cells for the dogs (dobermans). The passageway gave way to a room of spectacle. In the tower: dead children’s bodies in various stages of decomposition (sometimes dismembered and/or missing body parts) and carcasses of dogs. “Spectators: always the same but difficult to identify – about fifty. She recognized the regent Charles, King Baudouin and King Albert, and two others that she calls Charly [De Pauw] and Polo [Paul Vanden Boeynants]. She thinks to have recognized Willy Claes [later NATO secretary general] and doctor Vanden Eynde. The dogs listen to Ralf and Walter. The addicted dogs are excited. Spectacles = orgies, putting to death children and dogs… Gilles (12 years old??) was castrated by Polo. The other children have to drink the blood … Girls are slashed with razor blades. The lips of the vagina of X3 have partially been cut and were given to eat to the dogs… A girl’s [large] vulva was cut into slices and fed to the dogs… “At the end of another evening a child… had been castrated. The other children that were present buried the boy in a flowerbed. She remembers a child who had been decapitated, then cut and fried before being eaten. She remembers children who hung on hooks in the kitchen.”

And according to X1:

XI: “An amusing subject at last! (She poses as a governess). Alright then, Satanism. Put yourself in the torturers’ shoes. When they received new victims into their network, it was extremely important that they shouldn’t speak to anyone about what had happened to them. That’s why they organized ceremonies. They took the victim to a heavily guarded house and convinced her that it was her party.

There would then be a great performance with masks, candles, inverted crosses, swords and animals. Rabbits were disembowelled, the blood was poured on naked girls, and some men and women worshipped the devil. We, the experienced girls, were doubled up with laughter when we saw them busy with their carnival masks.

They’ve got their vampire costumes on again, we would say. I don’t think the torturers got much pleasure out of it. They preferred to be completely naked rather than going round in latex costumes. The only aim of these rituals was to totally disorient the victims. They plagued these kids with a load of nonsense – Now you are the wife of Satan… and also gave them coke, LSD or heroin.

I can assure you that after that you feel completely outside the real world. That was the aim that the victim herself should begin to doubt the fact that all this had really happened. The result was that the victims didn’t dare speak to anyone.”

[isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair - even though some pictures on this website are censored, I highly recommend blocking viewing any images to avoid getting oneself in legal boiling water. Alternatively: infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/ and wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893]

[youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E - whatever this is, it definitely has a ritualistic bent to it, both in the location chosen and what she actually does. I am a spiritual person and my gut tells me there's something incredibly wrong with the whole picture here. YMMV.]

Now, the Satanic angle means absolutely nothing on its face, but it is merely used as a means to illustrate how it can be a cover for child abuse, as a form of coercion to keep the children silent, and moreover, provide more fodder for political blackmailing in the future.

Notice, however, Abramovic's performances also have a cannibalistic bent to them. These people seem to enjoy these eccentricities, and she certainly rubs shoulders with a lot of famous artists.
[observer.com/2011/11/losing-our-appetites-marina-abramovics-moca-gala/]
(cont'd)

note: I bungled up that thing, the title was supposed to be:
Satanic Ritual As Cover and Control

On to the next one:

The Homosexual Subculture References in the Podesta Emails as Possible Child Trafficking References:

Handkerchiefs are known 'codes of interest'. A checkered handkerchief has been mentioned by someone in communication with Podesta.

Of course, this is a little harder to swallow without conclusive evidence.

Nevertheless, right next to one hangout proposed by James Alenfantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza [wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030] is a place called Besta Pizza. Its logotype, as it would turn out, almost coincidentally turns out to be a known pedophile symbol. Such as it is, the former's logo also resembles one of the known pedophile symbols, though it is not quite as conclusive as Besta Pizza's.

James Alefantis is a known associate of David Brock, of Media Matters for America.

It is actually quite known that seemingly innocuous places are used as scouting and 'recruitment' venues for this kind of criminals.

[wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12111
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41831]

Notice the language in these emails, seems a little weird, doesn't it?

A kerchief and pizza map?

That sounds like someone is asking how to dispose of evidence.

Jew's don't run the world. Papal Rome does. They are just Court Jews. They work alongside with the Jesuits.

If you notice most of the pedophilic activities come from Roman Catholic institutions. Podesta is Roman Catholic. Most of Obama's inner circle are Catholic.

And now… don't forget: The Franklin Coverups

That's right, there's been a pedo ring around D.C. for a very long time.

The investigation was stonewalled.

Witnesses killed.

That has echoes of Dutroux.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23494

amazon.com/Secret-Pizza-Party-Adam-Rubin/dp/0803739478/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478578569&sr=8-1&keywords=secret pizza party

(((Adam Rubin)))

Holla Forums is always right.

For the people asking why would they do their own dirty work, ask yourself, children get kidnapped all the time or go missing all the time, why did this one have so much coverage.

They wanted to see if they could get away with it, for kicks.

I didn't say they run the world. But how new are you that you think you can deflect attention from the jews?

Yeah, Rome sucks too. Supreme court is divided between catholics and jews. Doesn't change the fact that infowars is controlled by people who want to protect the jews.

Police say Adam Farrell of Scranton refused to give his name when a store employee approached him and asked if he planned on paying for the pizza.

abc27.com/2016/05/19/police-man-stole-pizza-because-he-said-he-was-god/

Farrell continued eating and told the store employee he was God.

MEME IT NOW WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HILLARY DOESNT WIN
MEME IT NOW WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HILLARY DOESNT WIN

Been at this for many years my friend. They use Jews as scapegoats. Yes, they are implicit in the grand scheme of deception, but nowhere near the top echelon of whose pulling the strings. Look into JFK's separation of church and state speech as well as Chiniquy's book related to Abraham Lincoln. His assassins were Catholic radicals.

Anywho, back to the topic at hand. Pizza.

WILL SOMEBODY DO MORE INVESTIGATION ON THIS FUCKING GUY?

I did half of it but idk where to go from here - seems weird he would
1.) HAVE A PICTURE WITH BILL CLINTON
2.) operate a BABY SITTER, a MASSAGE BUSINESS, and a CONCIERGE BUSINESS FOR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS (!!!) and LIVE IN THE FUCKING BOONIES (google map the adresses)
4.) mollyrosecatering.com - his wifes website - all in japanese now

BUT USE THE WAYBACK MACHINE AND SHE CALLS HER 2 DAUGHTERS "DELICIOUS"

THIS FUCKER IS ON FACEBOOK
WRITING REVIEWS ON HIS OWN BUSINESS (LOOK UP EAST HAMPTON BABYSITTERS AND NANNIES ON FACEBOOK)

Sure thing Chaim

Rarely seen such a cute girl… Sad fate to become a sex slave for kike pedos.

easthamptonbabysitters .com/

archive.is/uITIY

easthamptonbabysitters .com/

archive.is/uITIY

God fucking dammit, I hate these fucking piece of shit degenerate cocksucking moloch cunt kikes so fucking much it hurts, there is nothing I want more in life than to hunt down pedowood members and skin them alive with a rusty blade and throw them in a vat of salt. Im mad.

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with pedos and holes in the ground in basements? This jimmy comet pedo faggot posted this photo and another photo of a guy digging holes, with a bunch of pedos gushing over it.

Explain? Used in some sort of ritual?

Just underground pizza storage.

to bury the fucking bodies. what else you think its used for.

It's used for something sexual because the pedos were saying they couldn't wait to to party there and were practically jizzing their pants at the thought. I don't think it's simply used for disposal. They eat their victims anyway after raping them.

So we have so much circumstantial evidence we could literally walk into a judges office and they'd have all the preliminary work done for them.

It's just too bad the DOJ and the FBI and the CIA are in on it. See if you can contact some sort of right wing vigilante group or bitcoin killers if you ever want any actual justice.

BITCOIN HITMEN TO TAKE OUT THE PEDOS

I like this idea. I'm sure Holla Forums could raise the money to put hits out on Podesta and Alefantis.

I regret reading through this thread

What forces are we playing against?

Ok you sexual deviants, what's a pop-up from a hole?

Knowlege is power!

Thank you for drawing visibility but i need advice as to how to proceed investigating on my own or someone needs to help me dig deeper on this OBVIOUSLY SICK FUCK

WILL SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND MORE ON KEVIN REYNOLDS? MY LIMITED ABILITIES HAVE NOT GOT ME FARTHER THAN PIC RELATED

CTR JUST KILL ME IF YOU HAVE THE TIME I AM TIRED OF NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH

GUY ON INFOWARS MENTIONING THE PODESTA/MCCANN CONNECTION RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=4UNdwqiuGmU

HE'S USING OUR PICS

They are talking about Comet Ping Pong

Fucking hell, I switched to the election coverage right after finishing the Trump rally, and was about to post it here when yours popped up. Good timing, user.

The fact that this is getting some exposure is nuts, this could be big, the pedophilles getting exposed might red red pill thousands and thousands of people. This is a strange, strange time to live in.

Who are those bitches and why do they lurk in 4chan ?

4chan is seen as a gauge for whats going on for people, its that big nowadays, the attention that it gets is huge. Its right there on the surface level of the internet, just like reddit, there are a fucking lot of people looking even if their not posting.

I'd rape them.

I'm just glad to see that the amount of sifting through this hellish shit was well worth it. I'm astounded that it's getting any kind of spotlight right now, I suspected that it might be shitcanned even on Infowars.

I would rape them too m8.

I would make love to the one on the left in the missionary position with eye contact and hand holding .

Owen has more info than these dumb bitches, and their friendzoned faggots who are spoonfeeding them the sloppy seconds off cuckchan.

I bet you kiss prostitutes.

Who the fuck are those girls, nobody has answered my question…

Some no name bimbos that Infowars is interviewing because they're grills.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxCvACat3BE

OH MY GOD

twitter.com/NicolePettibone
twitter.com/BrittPettibone
found em

They're talking about this on Alex jones.

I think I may have found one of these fucking child abduction daycares. I drive by it almost every day. The logo is that incomplete heart shape and the name uses the letter "K" as a substitute for "C".

Who do you even go to about this shit? I don't want to be suicided. But I can't fucking unsee it.

sage for slightly off topic.

bump4wtf

that wasn't that funny. if i raped kids and thought that was what pizza meant, this would be as funny as those people are making it out to be.

the daycares is literally on the nwo illuminati card game as a known thing

Time to become a detective, lad.

Stake the place out, try to find tangible evidence, be smart about it, don't announce anything ITT but report back with any findings afterwards.

Get a gun
Even if they don't notice you, even if it is literally nothing there is absolutely no reason not to buy a gun.

Thanks m8.

What city? You have to investigate.

Digits demand it. Kek protect me.

dehousedems.com/profile/s-quinton-quinn-johnson

I don't like where this is going.

just found a UNICEF "special evening" hosted by Podesta and Alefantis on the subject of disabled children.

dcleaks.com/emails/lpowel861/html/JulAug2016/00000317_files/UNICEF Special Olympics DC Tony Podesta Invitation 14Sept2016.pdf

what's the bet there was a pedo pizza after party to this thing involving disabled kids?

Are these the same girl possibly a year or so apart? It kind of looks like she has the same bags under her eyes and the chin looks similar. As do the eyebrows. Hair is a little bit different but that could be because of slight age difference and lightning, it's still blond/brunette in both images though.

In case you don't know the two women with the girl eating pizza is from an email attachment and was called pizza.jpg. Why is is jimmey alefantis comet (who works at DC) stucking her to a table with tape?

Deep web hitmen are invariably scammers ripping off gullible idiots. If any Holla Forumsack has actual IRL connections to a hitman that is a good idea but I doubt it. Any serious lone wolves should not post ITT either, element of surprise is everything hi nsa fbi.

never calling dominoes again, the round flat crust pie lathered in tomato paste is forever dead
#RIPPizza

You're an idiot. Whether they killed her themselves (likely) or she was abducted due to their incompetence as parents, they are to blame regardless.