Janet Reno, Bill Clinton's Attorney General, is dead

Janet Reno, Bill Clinton's Attorney General, is dead.

She was responsible for shit like Waco, and enforcing the bullshit Assault Weapons ban in the 90's. Did she know to much? Or perhaps it was just her time.

archive.is/n6wW9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was Hillary's pick, not Bill's

Just a coincidence, goyim.

Definitely not wrapping up loose ends.

this bitch absolutely terrifies me

You guys ever see Sonny Bono take her on for murdering kids at WACO? Shortly before his skiing accident. Good watch.

This.

She was a handsome woman.

Found this.

Fucking (((Michael Savage))) used to call her Janet Sterno. Can't find any clips…

Complications of Parkinson's disease include thinking difficulties, depression and emotional changes, swallowing problems, shooting yourself several times in the back of the head, sleep problems and sleep disorders, bladder problems and constipation.

Hillary was responsible for Waco. Reno just took the reputation hit.

Parkinson's and 78, don't bother chasing this empty lead. There's more important things like sorting the emails.

smells like house cleaning.

Doesn't Cunton have Parkinsons too? Is this how the kikes above her are going to get rid of her too after she loses the election civil war and becomes too big a liability?

Janet Reno was a foul, disgusting human being. So much blood is on her hands. Her death couldn't have come too soon. It is a pity she was ever born. She had an ugly soul and an ugly mind and an ugly body.

I know a lot of you are too young to remember her, but she was the embodiment of the rigged system. If you don't remember Waco, watch Waco: Rules of engagement. You'll see how fucked up it was. I still remember my father losing his shit when Schumer said, "That just looks like sunlight glinting to me."

Her death has made the world a better place.

How old is Hillary? She has parkinson's as well.

Could there be a Waco leak underway?

Good. I hope she died in agony, and I hope hell exists so that she can twist forever in pitch black fire there.

I imagine that this song was the last thing she heard.

It isn't an empty lead but it isn't worth chasing, faggots will debunk whatever you find with "she was 78 and sick."

You don't get it. They wouldn't kill her. She was one of them. If anything, they've been keeping her alive to spite us.

Maybe Hillary opened up to her in a moment of weakness.
Why is anyone dumb enough to work around the Clintons at this point?

They seem to have an obsession w/ the scenario of opening fire on a bunch of young people holed up in some remote location

I Gassed You, Babe

BATFE gassed women and children with CS, then burned the place down around them. They dissolved the CS in DCM, and pumped it into the building is massive quantities using a tank. The DCM flashes off and fills the air with fine crystals of CS. The CS particles and DCM vapor are both flammable. When the BATFE finally lit the place off after days of gassing, it went up like the fourth of July, with the air itself erupting into massive fireballs that shot down hallways and filled rooms. Its a miracle anyone survived.

This is Janet Reno's legacy.

Here is Waco Rules of Engagement in its entirety.

Ever heard of a deathbed confession, user?

rest in piss

That is a separate issue. Do you have any evidence of one?

GREAT NEWS!!!

HIGH ENERGY start to the week.

What would wrapping up loose ends only 1 day before an election even imply?

Victory or Defeat?

Damage control. If it's about to all come tumbling down you need to run damage mitigation. Whereas victory would enable them to parcel out favours and graft for continued compliance.

Waco really should've been used more leading up to the election. Millennials have no idea what it was or what happened, it might have been effective to teach these kids how Clinton was directly connection to the disaster.

So long, murderer. I hope you're burning in Hell like those innocent women and children burned at Waco.

JANET DIED
NOBODY CRIED

they turned up the thermostat in Hell, just for her

The fact that this thread is hardly getting any attention just goes to show how fucking new you faggots are. I bet most of this board wasn't even alive when Waco happened.

No, they weren't. They have no idea. Fifty something days of psychological warfare, teargas, and ultimately burning. The BATFE butthurt they got their asses handed to them by a small group of religious weirdos, they burned those people alive.

Not everyone here is American though. It happened shortly before I was born, and I didn't find out about it until this election.

I posted the definitive documentary about it earlier. When you're taking a lunch break from digging through emails, watch it.

I was. Since Tim the gov provocateur was all the action this country could muster, we've had a fire coming for this shit forest for a long time.

I hope her nurses beat her every day but I doubt they even knew who she was.

This is great news! I hope that subhuman piece of shit suffered at length.

PRAISE KEK

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Trips confirm. Her death must have been agonizing.

About time.

Bumping. This really should be stickied.

Looks like killroy killary is trying to do some cleanup before the fireworks starts.

Good fucking riddance. Hopefully that kike Albright drops dead soon too.

The Branch Davidian’s Last Will and Testament

Oh no. Not another one. How many deaths can be laid at the Clintons' bloody feet?

NOT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE

Stop talking about Waco you militia faggots! This means something NOW!
Reno took the hit for Hillary.

Can we just agree that even if she does win, that at least 50% of the population knows she is so corrupt and despises her that it will be a miserable 4 years in office for her?

There is just no way that this is going to end well for her regardless of the outcome.

This system is so damn rigged it's pissing me off beyond all belief.

why the fuck must this always be conceded…. I have no desire to live under 4 or probably 8 more years of mentally retarded bolshevik rule. If Hillary "wins" she must not become president or at least not stay one for more than a few hours she must be arrested & impeached and tried for her crimes.

Probably triggered to death by trump winning.

I don't want it either. I'm considering leaving if she doesn't go to jail or straight up get murdered.

obligatory: I do not condone violence.
Yeah, if she is allowed to win despite all of her crimes & the US populous cucks on her win.
That is allows her to be president and effectively do what she wants I think I might jump ship.
I don't care if its to a worse country ( its not like the US would have gun rights after Hillary) so long as its out of the way sparely populated and cold.

I was born in 92 so don't hate boomerfag. All I remember about Reno was Waco. Any other notable happenings?

Point is I am sick of appeasement.

If there are communist in the after life then I would expect to be in hell.

December 21 '87 here…..so fucking close to 88.
I vaguely recall the "unified team" at the Olympics. I'm an old…

I'm thinking about cages full of commies in heaven for us to throw frog shit at, like a zoo

jesus

I have strong feeling many pro-surveillance lawmakers and bureaucrats are PRAYING for an assassination attempt. Remember how 9/11 gifted us the PATRIOT Act? An attempt on Hillary's life would create the same thing with an even greater emphasis on domestic snooping.
It would be an out and out disaster for our cause if she were to die from such an attack. Sympathy has long been used as a way to railroad legislation through congress.

where are you going to run that isnt being destroyed by the kikes? Ive been to war I dont want to do it again… I really fucking dont. But capitulation is to accept defeat. And this defeat that you seek to accept is a permanent one. Im not the only user with children… let me tell you the thought of laying there on my death bed at 80 having to look my children in the eyes and beg them for forgiveness, that I had seen the horrible future in store for them and did nothing to stop it… That thought is infinitely more terrifying than the thought of some alphabet soup or battle in an all but hopeless war cutting my life short.

She died from parkinson.

her body was broken.

it cost her her strength

it was extremely painful

I guess in light of all the Comet Ping Pong/Spirit Cooking leaks Moloch and Satan agreed they were gonna call one of their willing slaves home.

I hate this thing Janet Reno. May she suffer eternally.

She picked a good day to get out.