DDOS IN PROGRESS

TWITTER IS DOWN, HALFCHAN IS REELING, REDDIT IS STARTING TO FEEL IT. WIKILEAKS IS 502ING EVERYWHERE. HERE'S AN ARCHIVE LINK OF WHAT THEY'RE AFTER: THE CLINTON KILL LIST AS COMPILED BY (((STRATFOR))):

web.archive.org/web/20161107053454/https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317

Other urls found in this thread:

voicespice.com/Player.aspx?c=p&h=E07B74CE&j=36570
map.norsecorp.com/#/
hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/catalog.html
8ch.vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/pol/catalog.html
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can hit halfchan and reddit but fuck you for making me go there

Twitter is back up now

What did we find? What are they hiding? THIS IS IT BOYS NO SLEEP TILL TRUMP IS ELECTED!

It's down again.

lmao, the clinton machine is going down hard. my guess is that russia is blocking their electronic vote rigging and theyre sperging out about it

Didn't this same thing happen a couple weeks ago?

Is this what they were worried about in wikileaks?
That shit where they were hilariously priming normies to ignore the next leaks as they were "probably fake".
I knew those CTR faggots had a ddos fund in their arsenal.
If there is anyway we can knock them offline this would be a great time, getting down to the line.
CTR has gone around too long with relatively unhindered operation, I'm amazed they're decentralized enough to evade classic Internet warfare tactics.

Obama is going to retry that forced meme that "Russians are hacking our election". You watch.

Yeah they sure did.

that's an act of war. these people are fucking insane.

The fact that the cities where these faggots live will be the hardest hit and first to get hit brings me considerable comfort. If the nukes don't cause problems, the rioting dindus will.

Did you really think there wasn't going to be a pre-election happening?
WWIII starts online, with the US attacking itself en-masse then blaming the ruskies.
good thing I am my own ISP :^)

russia's probably got a whole fake network setup just for them to hack into. i have no good source on this, but i heard other anons talking about how russia's real important systems are completely unattached to the public internet. but, you never know.

Hey doesn't anyone else remember that the previous DOS attack was from a US military base that was located within the US?

It's just NBC shilling on behalf of the Obama administration. Nobody is dumb enough to announce something like that if they did do it.

Stuxnet

Let me get this straight - your claim is that they're trying to suppress that wikileaks document that's been available since 2012? The list of dead people associated with clintons's is fucking documented all over the net on different blog posts, youtube videos and even books nigger.

The fact that these sites are all going down is interesting but the fact that you paired it with a dipshit assumption and acted like it was a certainty makes you an massive faggot.

checked. most critical systems are offline only on a closed hardwired network. some are stand alone with no network at all.

voicespice.com/Player.aspx?c=p&h=E07B74CE&j=36570

i'm not gonna make it

THEY FUCKING KILLED VINCE FOSTER

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

What happens if they are running on literal analog computers from the 60s?

nope russia has high tech shit its the US that's using 60s tech

is it over? the ddos i mean.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
This list has been on this website with many extras for almost 20 years now.
www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4PJ5sB9iq

map.norsecorp.com/#/

Are you for real? Who in their right mind would click that fucking link lmao

These ones either? Are you guys retarded?

SAGE

Facebook is going to go down tomorrow.

Good news in the world for a change.

My dead body list is way better

John F. Kennedy Jr.

Potential Candidate for Senator from New York.

Died: July 16, 1999
Within days of an NBC Dateline story hinting at a possible run for the Senate seat currently assumed to be the property of Hillary Clinton, JFK Jr. and his wife and sister-in-law died when the Piper Saratoga II TC JFK Jr. was piloting crashed in to the ocean just short of Martha's Vineyard. The NEWSWEEK issue for the following Monday, which NBC Dateline had reported would announce JFK Jr's candidacy, was yanked from distributors and destroyed.

Even before the wreckage of the plane had been found, the media was saturated with news stories declaring the weather to have been very hazy (the weather was VFR conditions, and 8 mile visibility, plus weather radar and witnesses on Martha's Vineyard all reported clear skies) making it impossible for JFK Jr. to know which way was up (he also had working instruments in the aircraft).

As was the case when TWA 800 was shot down, the United States Navy took control of the crash site, ordering an unprecedented 5 mile wide no-fly zone while the wreckage of the aircraft was recovered and taken to a military base.

Reporters Cindy Adams and Andrew Goldman have documented the planting of false information about JFK Jr. in the media in the days following his crash. The feeding of false information to the press proves there is a cover-up. The existence of a cover-up is why JFK Jr. gets an entry on the Dead Bodies List.

According to some reports, Mrs. Kennedy was pregnant.

what a time to be alive

Stuxnet is the US/Israeli cyberweapon used to sabotage Iran's nuclear program, not the Russian intranet grid.

You haven't been reading the emails? Good goy.

Read the article. THEY SAID, THEY DID IT. Now it's just a matter of Putin acting up and then they'll fuck them. Yes, it's insane.

Bull shit
It is a virus that they used to infect the PLC's that controlled the Iranian nuclear gas centrifuges. The virus would cause the controllers to over clock the centrifuges and spin them so fast they would self destruct while sending a normal rpm signal to the main control boards. Also since none of the controllers or anything associated with the program was connected to the tubes it was probably introduced via a simple usb thumb drive by a highly paid (((saboteur))).

Time to resort to guerilla tactics, loose flyers at tables and shit? Not hand them out autisticly but left in open places and on fences and shit.

It's terrifying. These sick fuck who have contract killers who end the lives of anyone who gets in their way. And they're going for the ultimate power grab in our country (one already did and was the first president in nearly 1.5 centuries to be impeached, he was one of two presidents in history who were impeached). If she can make it in, she will he unstoppable. They have so much death and destruction in their history. They have blood on their hands.

And she runs a campaign with policies promising the death of our race.

I want that shirt

I want to realize it.

I'm late, but who know maybe someone can do something with this.

hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser

I think you can use that with, Davoset. It's been awhile as ddos isn't my thing. I'd rather rm a fucker.

How retarded do you have to be to have your most important systems connected to the public net? This is OPSEC 101, do you burgers and westerners in general have your government and military systems connected to the internet without a control point?

There was a new batch of emails released today. They probably don't want people reposting damning shit.

I am actually worried they might reverse rig the election. They realize Trump is going to win and they can't stop it so they make him win by much more and then call foul to do a reelection at another date.

hmm
>From: Tom Coplin [mailto:[email protected]/* */]
>To: [email protected]/* */

are you retarded? Do you know how e-mail works? This is some rando Clancy sending a "tip" to Stratfor (private analysis) that was in a forwarded chain letter. It doesn't lend it ANY credibility or associate it with Stratfor in anyway.

They really want WW3 don't they? Jesus Christ, the Russians didn't hack shit.

BACKUPS IF H8CHAN GOES DOWN:
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/catalog.html
8ch.vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/pol/catalog.html
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion/

Old and fake.