Killary. Smoking gun

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

VINCE FOSTER MURDERED BY CLINTON!

HAPPENING!HAPPENING! HABBENING!! HABBENING! HABBENING! HABBENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/29/299932_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-bhutto-assasination.html
archive.fo/0fLK0
archive.fo/p1zXZ
isup.me
wikileaks.org/gifiles/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643642_re-for-comment-cat-4-dead-american-businessman-in-amman-.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22892
click.mail.nbcnews.com/?qs=1c9439462663f0ee2689272f666b1d0a571f8
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23179
web.archive.org/web/20110504090816/http://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice shop faggot. fake as fuck. reported

((1))

FUCK OFF CTR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reported.

first post every time, fucking shills

bump

so this is the one they said would be fake if something big came.

Bump

502 bad gateway

NO SURVIVORS

Wikileaks is still down for me.

These faggots are going all out!

works for me, that first one is confirmed legit. ill check the second

Is it?
It's rather small but very important chunk of info, I expected the whole pedo ring to be revealed, along with the complete list of people they have suicided

Only one day left

Mods can we get a sticky before shills slide?

Fake?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/29/299932_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-bhutto-assasination.html

holy shit, these were released 3 years ago. and we just missed them? fucks sake

This day is good day.

only if they have been faked and released on wikileaks for 3 years..

Use archive for bad gateway links

archive.fo/0fLK0
archive.fo/p1zXZ

Plebbit and cuckchan have been on this for the last hour.

upboat that shit since they have more influence over the normie realm

r/The_Donald/comments/5bk0z8/stratfor_i_thought_vince_foster_was_the_only/

So did the clintons crash that plane that had the polish prez on it too?

eat shit you fucking kike

Holy shit. It was in front of us the whole time!

The sarcastic tone in the first one would seemingly make spreading it around foolish. In particular the "Ron Browz" joke with the link going to a music video of his (made private). What is the URL to the second one?

Is Twitter down for you guys? Tested with several proxies now. We have to get this out!

Shit it is down!?!?! Wikileaks is 502 for me too!!

Something big dropped in those leaks! And now this! Holy shit these kikes are shameless!!

Twitter is in fact down.
isup.me

TWITTERS DOWN!!

HIVEMIND!

o kurwa :DDD

The kikes are disabling multiple websites. Full shut it down mode. How many liters of White children's blood do you think they've already spilled to try and make this go away?

If we end up getting shut down ourselves, where do we regroup for that matter?

This could have been big… but how do we get it to the normies?

Shut it down!

WikiLeaks is still up for me though, but Twitter has massive influence now…what are they supressing? Is it this or the pedostuff?

You're speaking like a defeatist, you blackpill fuck.

As far as spreading what's already been conveyed goes: Archive it.

Now hold on. That's also my immediate suspicion, but notice first noted it at 0101:23, so it's possible that it started at exactly 0100, which would be an outage for some purpose.

Am i dreaming lol

That would be the most conveniently timed outage in possibly the history of electricity if you're right.

This could have been big… but how do we get it to the normies?>>8103254

Sorry, dont mean to be!

Like how is this big though? Can we connect it? Can we meme it?

fringechan

It was out before I posted that, I was messing around with proxies for several minutes, because I'm in Europe…

You're awake. Isn't it beautiful?

More than that. Other Chan is down too. Kim DotCom posted "GAME OVER"

On other chan there were two threads. One linking Podesta and brother to McCann kidnapping (albeit tenuous it has some really fucked up connections)

And someone else found a DNC Leak that said "I won't leave any crumbs" they reportedly linked the person (Kaplin?) as being in ME at the time and an attached picture had a bunch of kids in it.

Not sure which one caused it, or if another dump somehwere happened but the internet kill switch has been activated (for all intents and purpose)

TWITTER AND WIKILEAKS ARE BOTH DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Checked.
Can anyone confirm?

It's back up…I think…at least front page…

Wikileaks varies depending on who you ask. It's twitter which is down for everyone. The best we can do until twitter is back up is help get it promoted on reddit, though I wouldn't be surprised if the kike admins there had a hissy fit and finally shut down /r/The_Donald in response.

r/conspiracy/ is on top of all this shit.

(checked and keked)
Well then

I can't hold onto these feels… this cunt deserves her name redacted from all government records and history books and thrown into a volcano along with her children and Slick Willy.

Are there any large battleground subreddits where the mods won't immediately ban wrongthink that undecideds might be browsing? There would be a good target.

Isn't this 2nd hand speculation?

serious question guys, looking at r/conspiracy/, who wouldn't fuck Abby Martin?

FRONT page of RT
www.rt.com/news/365576-wikileaks-servers-dos-attack/

You’ll want a site that isn’t Reddit for that.

We're stopping until Trump signs the executive order declaring her Excommunicae Traitoris.

Wait, this is what they're talking about? Killary really is the meme queen.

DAMNATIO MEMORIAE NIGGER

this

The desperation that some of you guys are showing is bad for fucking morale. If it was up to me I'd toss the lot of you into a penal battalion and march through a minefield.

We're going to be Roman Empire and Imperium of Man combined, nigger.

Joke's on you, yid. Your boss is going to prison for murder.

Then what would you suggest to raise morale?

I don't know about you jabroneys, but I'm pretty fucking hyped in general right now. Nice dubs btw

Exactly
Wiki releases DNC PT2 leaks
Gets DDOSd
Twatter goes down

But it's all because a 3 year old email between stratfor and some asshat who filled in their contact form

You are being derailed. Focus on the NEW FUCKING LEAK

Agreed, unless this was released today it's not a smoking gun.

why is this thread pinned?

wtf mods

these are two sarcastic people exchanging an email about what they think are conspiracy theories.. and they have no proven authority in anything to be relevant

(wasted)
Switching up your tactics, I see.

Wait
Clinton crashed the plane full of Polish Generals and then had it all blamed on Russia?
Mother of fucking god

WE ARE BACK UP KEEP DIGGING BOYS

Empire Strikes Back

>>>/gaschamber/

MUH CREDIBILITY

Yeah, really funny. Bye bye!

BUMP!

Nah because it's not even a fresh e-mail, it's a Stratfor e-mail:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/

Wrong. She needs to be hung high in the street after everyone related to those shes wronged get the opportunity to exact their revenge in front of the world to see up to but not including the point of death.

We will revive her back to half health and promise her there will be no round two if she gives up her handlers and contemporaries. Rinse and repeat until desired results are achieved. She will be the poster child for every other elite that think they can operate with impunity. Down and down the dominoes will fall until we've gutted and ruined them all.

(checked)

these fuckers get it

Nah if I was CTR i'd be encouraging you to go dig in 3 year old leaks that can't be tied to clinton, hours before an election

If you were CTR, you'd be telling us to avoid digging into a possibly incriminating email conversation on top of the digging we're already doing with the new leaks hours before the election.

If you are CTR, you would be convincing us not to even try to vet these things.

Fuck off kike.

The more desperate the shill gets, the more obvious the projection becomes. This is only bad for morale at your CTR basement office. Where did David find nerds like you? Do you wish you could see sunlight again?

:^) Reported

It's real or Fake? I want to spread this but i can't if is fake, and the correct the record faggots shills will try to use this to discredibility everything

I will wait for any official website (Breitbart, paul joseph watson or someone talk about this to know if is true, if they don't talk about this, it's fake)

lol die

Polish people will lose their shit if they believe Hillary did it. They already think its a conspiracy. We need to push this

archive.fo/0fLK0

The link was in the OP. It's legit.

Has the record been corrected?

It looks like sarcasm. Granted, if Trump campaign ever uses sarcasm, it would be on international news.

I hope it's real.

If you want to investigate, fine. I should die for being a distraction and underestimating the strength of Holla Forums, of which you're confident can handle investigating everyfuckingthing that's going on right now. Even when one can easily see the emails could be sarcastic bantz.

Polish people follow conspiracies and don't trust anyone east or west and will eat this up. Hillary is the enemy of the west thus an enemy of Poland

Wow, but i will wait for Paul Joseph Watson or Breitbart on this, i only will spread this after breitbart or paul joseph watson, i don't want to lose credibility.

But's it's only one day for election, Hillary Clinton is terrible, she represents evil.

I'm think maybe you're right.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643642_re-for-comment-cat-4-dead-american-businessman-in-amman-.html

Another murder…posted?

These leaks are old, from 2013. What they amount to are a couple of Stratfor staffers who either believe that Vince Foster and Ron Brown were murdered by the Clinton's or were joking about it.

Either way, those accusations have been discussed in the public eye for fucking DECADES now. There are books written about Vince Foster being murdered by the Clintons. The MSM covered these shit when the story was breaking. The accusation's haven't stuck in the public eye, even though any reasonable person who looks at the info would conclude that the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster.

Are you actually so damned autistic that you can't understand the context of what you read? Do you think that if Asssange thought this was an important email he would've maybe been tweeting it hard over the past 3 years since it leaked? Or are you more savvy than Assange?

So many fucking dipshit posts lately that claim HAPPENING and are anything but. FUCK OFF.

(((>1)))

You probably still have the nerve to wonder to yourself how we can we through you.

Rahm Israel Emanuel (/ˈrɑːm/; born November 29, 1959) is an American politician who serves as the 55th mayor of Chicago. A member of the Democratic Party, Emanuel was elected in 2011, becoming Chicago's first Jewish mayor. He was reelected on April 7, 2015.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

uh… guise, uh… why isn't this information more in the public view? How are you going to fix that?

kitty memes?

The Jew is having a tantrum.

No he's right. DNC leaks caused a DDOS attack on Twitter and Wikileaks, and you want to talk about Vince Foster? Fuck the FBI released their entire file on him last week.

The satan worshipping stuff trended for an entire day on twitter.

Reported.

How about both? You kikes think we'll just go along with your shoehorning. Not so fast.

(((Rahm Emmanuel)))

What do you want me to do about it? Tell me, where should my energy be specifically right now?

RIDF, plz staph blaming Clinton did not do this, Rasha did it.
Spetnazs downed that plane with nano-trees.

*post chicken forced meme*

He doesn't have a real answer for you. He just wants to sit there and pout over us "having to choose" between this and the new DNC leak.

Rahm Emanuel was in the IDF, served in AIPAC.
Obama's first pick for chief of staff.

oh, thx, I don't twitter… on the other hand, neither do my parents or grandparents, nahmean? So, I think the question is still pretty valid, tbh. glad to hear it was all over twitter, tho

I know. Just making a shill more obvious

Can anyone else get the link to work (in the email)?

What's up with "The Lid"?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22892

click.mail.nbcnews.com/?qs=1c9439462663f0ee2689272f666b1d0a571f8

So why did the stratfor email emerge today and deserve a sticky exactly? Was there another email in the DNC2 leaks that implicated HRC in the death of foster?

I'm not sure why this is being shilled harder than the Podesta-Madeleine abduction connection?

Going through the DNC Wikileaks emails.

Friendly reminder

You really are a fucking moron. Do you want to convince people that the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster?

THEN LINK THEM TO VID RELATED
The Clinton Chronicles by Patrick Matrisciana. Like I said, decades old and 1000000x more convincing that the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster that two faggots from stratfor.com making an offhand comment in an email leaked years ago.

Or do some digging yourself and you'll find books, blogs, youtube vids, etc. that have been created over a span of 22 FUCKING YEARS and with EXHAUSTIVE EVIDENCE.

But no, you think an offhand comment from some slapdicks at stratfor.com is more important that all of the above?

I'll reiterate again: you're a fucking moron.

I don't think they are morons, just excited and don't know what to do. Maybe go over to the pedo threads and start looking up these sickos social media and screenshot.

What the hell does he mean?
"We can't let President Trump replace President Obama"????

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23179

to brinster from the DNC ad service

itsnothing

the edgy part of the normiesphere I just picked up the story and is now running with it. It's out of her hands so I guess now we just sit back and see what happens

Derail? This has nothing to do with thread subject, this is about the murder of Vince Foster ++

FBI released docs from the Vince Foster murder 5 days ago…

https:// vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster

You're probably not intentionally shilling disinfo, but still, kill yourself.
Earliest archive is from May 4th, 2011.
web.archive.org/web/20110504090816/http://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster

This is old stale shit.

Ok, sorry, I should have checked it better, got the info from somewhere else…

This. I'm actually impressed this time at CTR as they funneled this old meme straight to the top as we found out the Podesta-Madeleine abduction connection. They even got a mod to sticky it.

>two of the sketches look almost EXACTLY like the Podesta brothers

pic related
the only thing I can't figure is: why Madeline?

Mcanns were buddies with the Blairs.
Draw your own conclusion, the investigation had millions pumped into it, more and for longer than any other missing kid. Still open now I think.
Did the Mcanns cross a line? Did a "game" go wrong. Why the massive effort to prevent the Pork and Cheese copper from releasing his book about it, implicating the Mcanns?

I tried to rationalise it but I can't, I give up.

Why exactly shoul we care about 3rd party analytics discussing whatever?

It was plain old autism that did this, not CTR.

Oh shit is this the whooper?

This might be causing the outages. "Other" chan just 404'd after it was posted after a thread was deleted.
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

I think they are worried about this getting meme'd. It's been talked abt before but I've never heard it.

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

Think about it
Has everyone heard this?
Don't let it stop u on new leaks either but get it out by any means.

WHO IS MATHEW POWERS?

WHO IS MATHEW POWERS?

WHO IS MATHEW POWERS?

The very same Stratfor we linked false-flag would-be Trump assassin and likely MK-Ultra victim Austyn Crites to?

WEW LAD

BUMP

dont forget jfk jr.

Spread this everywhere. Especially in Poland in regards to that plane crash. The corrupt American government needs to crash and burn, and from the ashes a better America for the people can be born. A Trump America

first post every time wew

Maddy had keyhole eye, which usually comes about when the kid is subjected to fetal alcohol syndrome. Parents were just degenerates, whether they intentionally did it or they were clueless sods is irrelevant.

I have to agree. Austists can't into sarcasm.

I'm a Pole. The narrative before the conservative party took over 1 year ago was "Plane crashed because the pilot failed, goy, if you think otherwise, you're a tinfoil lmao" and even mocked someone who thought there was more to it. I mean, Russia has denied us access to the wreck. This is something here.

Perhaps they know its a conspiracy but know they will be framed it they reveal evidence of it. They are not friends of Poland thus no need to go out o their way to help.
Western media would just hype everything upon the Russians.