MAGA Anime

Last MAGA anime thread before the election!
Last chance to spread your high energy MAGA anime girls!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/
chiru.no
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
forums.somethingawful.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because it's Trump
Just because it's Anime
Doesn't mean it can't be contentless or a slide thread

exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/
That should cover most of them. Post rare MAGAnime.

Filtered.

Filtered.

Hats if anyone needs it.

MAGA hats and smug anime girls? What more could you ask for?

Anyone have the Erica Hartmann ones?

I'll do you one better.

Made this for you. Post some images and I'll MAGA them.

I have the original full sized image somewhere but I can't find it.

My attempts.

There was a red hat edit of this floating around, lost it.

Wow somebody reposted my kikebook content.

Meant for

These somewhat higher effort ones were done for me although I'm not a burger so I'm privileged to share them. Good luck in the election.

Someone please remind me the source for the fist pic.
I forgot what the series was called.

yuyushiki

ovened

Thanks.

Daily Reminder

Two of the three Miyauchi sisters want to make America great again.

I'm not sure about Kazuho (the teacher on Non Non Biyori and also the oldest Miyauchi sister), maybe she's a Hillary shill.

Make America Great Again!

She's low energy, so she would probably vote Jeb (if she voted at all).

Have a MAGA version anyway.

Oy Vey! Don't post that shoah, it pierces such a NERV. I was personally shoahed by three impacts already, and by the last one, Asuka's buddy turned me and all my family into orange drink and forced us to feel his masturbation for an eternity!

This has been the greatest year of my shitposting life, I love you all so much.
so fucking much.

I'm going to miss this election so damn much.

The fuck are you oing being so low energy user? I've absorbed so many of Trump's mannerisms, so much of his life philosophy, (I even bought one of his books at a local book fair) that I physically cannot feel down about the future anymore.

What we've done online, what Trump's done in person, we've rewritten history, we've changed the cousre of the future. Decades from now we will be immortalized in the history books, legends told to OUR progeny, our white legacy. We've fucking made it brah, we were always going to make it, and now we're going further than ever before.

We're not slowing down after nov 8, the rallies will continue, the hype will be without comparison, the earth will overflow with salt and smugness, and the inaguration will be the greatest kick off party of our lives. Get ready for the year of the fire cock user, it's only going to get better.

MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD

Not anime, I don't give a fuck, this always makes me think of the God Emperor.

HOW UNSLOTHFUL OF YOU! TRULY YOU ARE LOVED! YOUR DEDICATION SHALL BE REWARDED ONE DAY SURELY!

It's only the end of the beginning, user.

Anyone have any Hank Hill MAGA hat shops?
polite saging for /r/post

How can people even watch the shit animes japan produces nowadays? I stopped watching anime 4 years ago, the quality dropped like hell, all shows have the same shit art style and the same plots, boring as hell.

Fuck off, SA Goon faggot.

What is this? a thumbnail for ants?

I know it isn't anime, but here, have my very own rare Michael Rosen MAGA.

Mein Kaiser!

A higher resolution version of this video was never uncovered. At this rate, it is unlikely that will ever happen; it's the last time I'm likely to post it.

Tomorrow, everything comes to an end.

MAGA

This thread is fucking garbage

>>>/somethingawful/

Reminder that if you forced a MAGA hat on your waifu and Trump loses she will forever be a loser.

Valmet and Revy are muh waifus

Awoooovement

no bully, get out.

Can someone get her rockin' one on her noggin?

Reminder that Hitler was a drifter, not an end.

She has the face of a girl that has had a lot of dick, but I'd still bang.

THAT NOSE

And it was at that moment that I removed this fucking comic from my bookmarks and deleted it from my browser history.

This was a bit tricky, but i'm glad it was possible.

'MURICA

Took you long enough. XKCD started good but quickly turned into faggotry.

If you happen to be taking requests, I do believe the Sabagebus could use MAGA caps.
They already have the funs.

if it's not done by the time I get home I'll shop it for you

Otori is such a QT

Best anime girl

You are a true patriot, and I appreciate it immensely! Thank YOU!

AWOO

Me to user ;_;

IT'S A FUCKING REDDIT COMIC

Reminder that Don will reunite America AND the Evangelion fan base

Shitty source image but I can't deny your double dubs.
I guess I can take some more requests.

I don't know why so many people like that show. It's so fucking sad.

So he WILL make anime real? FUCK YES!

The more you think about it the sadder it is too. Sometimes you just feel like empatrhizing with someone in a horrible situation I guess.

God, Asuka and Rei got such a shitty deal. At least Shinji has some agency in his decisions, the girls just roped along to a horrible fate.

Ohmigawrsh! That Is AWESOME!
My apologies for the shitty source, but seeing Maya (and Platy too? way cool!) getting MAGAed, I'm going to get this printed out and put it over my work bench when I get to work tomorrow….after I vote (TRUMP) first.
Again, Thank YOU so much!

Still funny, even though it cost him more than anything.

Hillary.jpg

slide thread

Please jump into the nearest fire.

Crying is cathartic.

I genuinely shed tears at madoka, even despite its flaws.

Crying is good for anyone as long as you aren't being a faggot about it of course. Shit even Hank Hill cried about his truck and dog.

THE FINAL REHEARSALS BEGIN TODAY!

You'll never deprive me of my operator waifu Harem

I made you a higher-res one from a different picture

Dumping my OC

el picko numero uno

You're right
It was fun to do anyways

Can someone MAGA hat my patriotic waifu?

while not anime, I think these are a good contribution.

requesting MAGA edits for pic related.

Requesting MAGA edits for pic related

guaranteed replies

Id stick my donger so far up korra's shithole.

I'll do these in a sec

Couldn't quite fit the hat on the second one

thanks user.

Rare OC coming through

Muh attempt

Kill yourself Ping Pong Pizza boy

Nice to see you are still posting

You sir are a heretic

MAGA

Is trump gonna make his ae86 great(er) again?

I'm DJing Cirno Radio

Listen at chiru.no

HE COMES

MY WAIFU LOVES TRUMP, just slightly less than she loves me.

Thanks so much user, here's some more I made.

209/244

I would love to get maga or sth trending with hundreds of thsee images just to rub salt into their wounds.
Imagine being a soulless hillarybot and seeing those cute 2d girls with their maga-hats while "literally shaking and sobbing".

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

We need Pennsylvania to flip.

PRAISE KEK
MAGA

My MS Paint skills are very poor, so in order to make up for it my cat and I are sending you our high energy from Syrupland. Here's some freshly-squeezed oc

SIEG HEIL

Post your face when some fairies from Hell managed to work meme magic and invoke old Gods to create a carnival of nightmares for the establishment.

Can I get MAGA hats on these two please?

It will not allow me to post more than 1 image

Trump took the house

, -‐ "   /:::::|"`ヽ 、          ヽ、____,,ュ7'"         /:::::::|    `ヽ              /,   /  ,ィ /:::::::::|    、  \             //    / // /(:::::::::::li  i   l   ヽ            レi i    i_,/ l / `ー‐'゙ ', ハ  i  i ゙i, 'i             レl    l/ ``トュ,、   __」⊥L__ノi  l 'iヾ|     , - ― 、               ゙i,  -|>‐-、 `゙  "´ V /,/ Τ ノ_l__   ,ィ::"::::::::::::::::ヽ       , ェァ‐=Z,,,              ヾ"ヽ、 ゙i    `    ‐'" ̄ヾ゙r'"´:::::::::::,`-≒´ ̄ ̄ `ヽ 、l   _, ェ''"´ヾ〉/´:::::/                 ,ゞ、ミi`ヾ゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙  /:  ゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙ l::::::::;r' "           `ヾ´    , ィ゙::::::i`ー-イ             / / `l   _, ---- 、_     》/      i ,、 、   ヽ ヽ  ヾ  /"|::;;;;::::゙i            / /  八  lヾ~ ̄`ー‐ミ7 _,、_/    i   l l ヽヽ,   ヽヽ  il゙i"   ~  ̄           ,i゙ /, イ ,  ヽ、_ヽ_, -= '"7"´∥ .i゙   l l   i! l \、,ィ

Its so close. Every vote will count.

Have any more Eugen?

How is this?

r─-、.,_  _,,..-─┐ ____      _」:::::::::;;::二、:;__::::::::/、_  ,|\_ /| `ヽ.)ヽ、.,___「,.>''"´      `"'ヽ、:::7く___,.ンヽ!    \/ /              ヾ,. -ァ'7,ヘ,.ヾ、      `7 / /  / i  、  ヽ.  〈   ,ァ'"|__r┘      |  i  |-‐ハ  |  ハ___ i  iY´Y       |  ハ ,ォ-;、|__ハ__/_」__`ハ |   |      レヘ__,!ヘ | r|    ´| `i`Y!-|   |   < I spent YEAR AND A HALF shilling Trump on Holla Forums.       / !7,, 'ー' .   l,__ソ ノi |  i |       / ヽ、   rァ--‐ 、 "",/ |  | .|       レヘ_/>.、、.,____ノ,.イ/ ,ノ  .| |        ./| ,'´ } i7 / |'〈{`ヽ.  | |         .! | |  }/ム,.ヘ/{/  !  |. |       _  `', !  i (ハ,ノ /  /  .,' /    ,.'"o`ヽ  ヽ|  |><_/  />、.,//     i    ノヽrア!、__!、r'7、__,/ ヽ!__コ、__,.へ     〉-‐'"   ,ン;ー--ハ、_二ン^o、r-ヽ._  ___ノ     !コ   ,∠__!、___,Jし、__ノ\8:::::ハ`ヽ_/     >rイ::::::/::::::::;:::::i::::::::::::::::::';::::::::;ヘ

Our meme magic is too much for the site and codemonkey had to change to a 1 image post limit to keep up.

Since we're winning big league, have a rare waifu.

/´ヽト、   ト、      ,.-‐-、      ,. -‐‐-〈____>'-ト-‐‐ァ   !/\    /::::::::::::`ヽ___/:::::::::::::::::::! /`ヽ!- 〈    '、_/`ヽ、_/::::::::::_>-'‐─<_:::::::::::::!/`ヽ./こヽj    ヽ./`;ゝ'"´         `"'Y´ヽ、__/   ̄      `y'      /     ', ヽ. `ヽ、,.イ      ,'   / , -/ト ;   ! ‐!-!、 ', ',  ';ヽ.     くi  /   /_」_/! /| /_」_  !  i.  !::::':,      ! ;'   '7'´;'`i`レ':::レ'´i´`';`ヽ___!  !:::::::〉 Despite losing friends online      レ'!___,/!'! !_ij ::::::::::: !_i_,j  !ハ   ';/        く/ 7⊃    ______   ⊂⊃!  ',     Despite losing friends IRL       ,' ,.ゝ、   `ヽ  )  ,./   !  '; i        i / ./`"7ァー,r‐ イ ,'   ,ハ   i !       Despite losing a whole lot       レへ!  ;' ,rイ!-‐'7 `|  /、 !  |         '、 i iア /ムイ r-!イr,'`ヽ..  i        [ヨ ヽ!/レ'(>く)ヽ、レ'|//   i ,'        | |   ,' / くハ_)   !7   /./       ノ__'、./ ,ム   i     !,'  / .,'      ,.'っ  Yく `ヾニ二ニフ/   ,'イ      (`ソ96% !/ヽ/-‐、__!--r'ー-、'`ヽ、

>>8149849                        ,.へ  _,.-                        i __,.>'"/--、                    ,.へ、__く___/ヘ7-  〈  、..,,__     rへ、__     /  _  7/ /ヽ____,ゝ   ヽ、 \   ',   `ゝ-─'─-ィ'、_,.イ  /     ',/ ゝ、_ i ,.ゝ'"        ゝ、,.イ、     ヽ、/  フ'     ハ   i  ヽ, ヽ、ヽ,\、       `γ´  / i i  ',  i∠_、!',  ',  ', `7        ./,'  ,'/ ゝ、!、i   レ,イフ`Y、 i   |ゝ .i、__」  , ! ,   .イ i  .!'ヽ! r!ヽ、!    -─- Yヽ_」イ | - O -~  Lハ i.  ハ' '´     //// | l | .| |  ' i '   .,. -'─-!、! |〃  ´_     ,' / i | | I still held the line      |____    |. ヘ、   ヽノ    / ,' ハi. |     i´_____)~~|ヽ、.|>.、._   _,.イ/ /i,.ァ__!.  |     r{ _____.)  () |ヽ、', r' i/ ̄7 レ´,.'7  `ヽ、|    /){ ____)  o | YVく⌒ヽnイ'⌒L/」 _    \    '、_ゝ__ノ....,,,__,.|イ>

Suikaposter, you're drunk aren't you.

,. -─- 、        , '"´ ̄`ヽ.  /      `ヽ.     /      ', ,'          ',   .,'  .!      | !     ,'     |   !   |.     ,' !     /.    |-─‐|  |    / '、___/ >、  !:::::::::::`::ーヘ.,_./、     /:::::::::`ー'::::;::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::':,    /:::::::::::::::_」_:::/!::::::::/|ー‐-:/|:::::::::::!  _ノ::;'::::::/:::::/|:_/ |:::/ァ‐‐-、|/::::::::::::|   < Don't worry, it will be all worth it soon    ̄!:::::;':::::/7´r,、レ'    l´'ハ〉|:::::/::八     ',::::i::::ハ'! j_リ .    └‐',, |//:::::::ヽ.     .)'\7"      ___,   /:::::;'::::::::::::::〉     /:::ゝ、   ` ´    イ:::::/:::::::|:::::/    〈/〉::::::/`l7=‐--rァ/ !/ヽ:::/|/      レ'´ |/ヽ./7レ'  /    '、          ./ /レ'\//       〉          〈 、! |/ 〈  _  /          ヽ /〈〉   ト'"´ヽr'           |/     .!  /           /       .!  ∧'"゙':,        r/ /     |  l. \ '       /  /    i   し-'   \     rイ   /    .|    ',    ,>、

DSPITE EVERYTHING! __,.>'"/--、                  ,.へ、__く___/ヘ7-  〈      We found a few friends and we worked hard!、..,,__     rへ、__     /  _  7/ /ヽ____,ゝ        _|:,  -─‐- 、, ヽ、 \   ',   `ゝ-─'─-ィ'、_,.イ  /         ,. '"´.|:::',       `ヽ.   ',/ ゝ、_ i ,.ゝ'"        ゝ、,.イ、        /     !:::::',           ':,   ヽ、/  フ'     ハ   i  ヽ, ヽ、ヽ,\、   <´   / ,|. !:::::::', !   /|   、 ハ     `γ´  / i i  ',  i∠ 、!',  ',  ', `7 ./  / / ! |:::::::::!/| _/__」    \ !      ./,'  ,'/ ゝ、!、i   レ,イフ`Y、 i   |ゝ .i、__」 / ∠_ ァ'‐-|/`ー '  レ'__」_ .八  ,>     イ i  .!'ヽ! r!テ、!    l、__,ノノYヽ_」イ |  ∠___|  ノ∨'ァー-、   '´   ∨r| \! |      Lハ i.  ハ' ト_,}     /// | l | .| |.    ノイ /'|      、    ⊂⊃ 、   ',     ,. -'─-!、! |〃  ´--‐=ァ   ,' / i | |  ´ // ⊂⊃  、--‐=ァ  /   !    ヽ.    |____    |. ヘ、   ヽ   ノ  / ,' ハi. ||.  /  /> 、,    ̄  , イ ,ハ/       \   i´_____)~~|ヽ、.|>.、._  ̄_,.イ/ /i,.ァ__!.  |  /  ∠ イ /レ'`>rァ_''´./レ'ァ─- 、, |     '.,   r{ _____.)  () |ヽ、', r' i/ ̄7 レ´,.'7  `ヽ、|,'     ァ'´ ̄ ̄`7´`ー--‐ '/     ∨!    |  /){ ____)  o | YVく⌒ヽnイ'⌒L/」 _    \ /      ` ー--‐‐'       \ l7´ ̄ヽ.  '、_ゝ__ノ....,,,__,.|イ>

I got more but unfortunately I can only post one at a time.

?      ,.へ___,.-ァ       ,. - ─      ヽ_              く____ゝ'、 /      。       ヽヽ、  r| ̄ヽ、____/ ̄L_ く_/ヽY__ ̄7        〈/^ヽ、'''" ̄ ̄ ̄`""''ヽ!/  /ヽ、__」 。         `>'´      くヽく>  (   /ヽ、|       。 - -──         / #      く>、_>  `'ー'ヽ.    ?    ?   / / / i   ハ ハヽヽi´ ̄`ヽ_ハ         レ、 ハ_ハ_,!V  レ'、!,__!/|、   ` ! ',  ヽ、    。  __          /`7i ○     ○ 〉二ニ〈 ヽ、         /〉          | /.7 "      U /.|   |ヽ.  `ヽ、      |_/         / 人   ⊂つ   / /  /8     ヽ、,_______,.r'ァ>∞,.ハ  ● 、      /           8  ,イ、__ハ______,ゝ、>_ヽ、,_______>-‐''"´ ノノ           ◆>く_、__ハ__、__rン ノ--r、             7ー、___,.、___,.-‐::::`'ー| トイ        。            /::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::r'" _/」            r'く/ヽ、人__ノ\__,ノ r'ソ-、       。     。           ゝy‐-、〉二ヽ二rニ=‐'^'〉〉 |  -3        。        ,'⌒`''く{_7〉::::::::::::::::::::::::`'ー'r'  ノ  ., :        ヽ ̄`ヽ_Y::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`'ー' ・゜

Thanks

/!    /\        /  |   /:::::::::::\        |ー‐ヘ、  |::::::::::\:::ハ   __,,,... -‐─ァ ト、        ',   _\/::::::::::::::::\|ン´:::_:::::::::::/  |::::::\/|         \/   ,.>-──' --<:::::::::::::::::|  /:::::::::/_ハ_          /> '´           `ヽ;::::::::| l_/、__」::::::`ア          /                 \/,rイ   /\::::::/        /    /              Y  \/    ̄         .,'   / ‐ァト /`|  ,  ,!      \_/       | !  ,'  /_」__/  | ./| /‐!、   !.  |\       | |. |. 7´ , -、`  レ レ'_」_| `/  |   |:::ハ       レ' \|/|  |,ノ |      ,.--、`ヽ /   ,':/:::|         /,ハ⊃ ゝ‐'      !,ノ |  |/    //:::::|        /  |人     _  ゝ- ' イ   /く::::::/       ,'     |,>、  i´   `ヽ  ,⊂⊃ /   \|   So if I have anything to say it is this       | ___/  /`>ー---rァ/ / イ  ;'⌒>-‐ァ'´   `ヽ7|_メ、__///7ヾ. (ン´|__」/    r-、 | く|く_ン  |ヨ!ソ´   | /        `\\ /__」   / |/    / |      ` ー-‐ァ'ハ ヽ   !/   /\ '、  | ̄| r‐--⊂ヽ.|  |-r‐''´   //ヽ、ハ  ゝ、.|_|__>、___ノ|  |ノ__,,.. イ、,_〈  |ノト、       /\/`r┤ ├┐  /  ハ、/⌒!§____/___/__,|ー─‐'|7ー--ヘ、:::\ / §               |  ...:::| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄            !__」:::...゜

>not listening to youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

MAKE WAIFUS REAL!

/!    /\                     /        /  |   /:::::::::::\                 /        |ー‐ヘ、  |::::::::::\:::ハ   __,,,... -‐─ァ ト、    /        ',   _\/::::::::::::::::\|ン´:::_:::::::::::/  |:::::\/         \/   ,.>-──' --<:::::::::::::::::|  /::::/          /> '´           `ヽ;::::::::| l./                        .          /                 \//        /    /             /                  .    '.         .,'   / ‐ァト /`|  ,  ,!   /       | !  ,'  /_」__/  | ./| /‐!/                   '..    ,           ,       | |. |. 7´ , -、` レ レ'_/             ,:   . :: .. .. . '.  .    .   ..       レ' \|/|  |,ノ |     /           ..,,... : : :: :.. ,  '   ..  .    ..         /,ハ⊃ ゝ‐'   /           : ;:;::>>>Holla Forums shitposting::,, ::; :: : .. . . . . , .  ;  ..      , .        /  |人     /                ::;:::: :::' :::: : : '       ,'     |,>、 /       | ___/  /  ;'⌒>-‐ァ'´   `/ (ン´|__」/    r /        ` ̄"""""" '''''''''''''' ――― ------ ......,,,,,,__ |      ` ー-‐ァ'ハ ヽ   !/   /\                   ̄ ̄"""""" '''''''''''''' ――― ------ ......,,,,,,__ '、  | ̄| r‐--⊂ヽ.r-- -r‐''´   //ヽ、ハ  ゝ、.|_|__>、___ノ___ノ__,,.. イ、,_〈  |ノト、       /\/`r─ ─┐  /  ハ、/⌒!§____/___/__,|ー─‐'|7ー--ヘ、:::\ / §               |  ...:::| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄            !__」:::...

__ ト、                ,.-─- 、.,_     ,. ::'"´ ̄`'7!´::7 !        ト、        !:::::::::::::::::::`ヽrァ'"__:::::::::::::::::::! >'ヽ、_!_,,..、       ! ヽ、.,      /::::::::_>-‐─'-- 、.,_:::::::::::::::/`ヽン:::::::::/       ヽ./ `7ー-、  r!>'"          `>''"   /、::::::::!        `ヽ、!   `>'              `ヽ. `ン'、 `'ー'           `ヽ,ア  ,. '" /  ,  ,  ',  ', ヽ.   Y`ヽ:::\            / /  /、!  /! ハ /!_イ!_  ',   !  ';::::::>            ,' /    !/,ゝ、!,レ'  V''´,.- 、`ヽ! |  |   i/           ノ ,'  ,'  !イ i´i     i  ハ ゝ!_ハ!   |           `ヽL_,ハ._,/!   ト」 .:::::..  」___,r'!_  !  !  i i    i´`ヽ.  O 。  く::/`7,.,. ´     _,,.. -r,、  ,.,.,.!  |  |/     WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS WEEB PRIDE WORLD WIDE      '、  \   o. / 人     i7'´     ',  /   ! !      ヽ.  ヽ._  ,:' /! ノ>.、 !       ノ,.イ!  ,ハ/     ,.イ y'´  `Y / 'イ /!  ,r`ス=-r-= 7´ソ/  /、,!   ,イ ! (__,,... - イ/スァ !/  レ'!イヽ,/ムヽ.,!_/ | ,/  ヽ.   !、ヽ.ヽ、_ノ __ノ ン`''ー''"´ rカ /::::/::!    iヨュ、    \    `ー'" ̄>'、_ン、     ,/ く:::::::/:::::!   ノ ! ,ゝ'"  ノ       / _,,..イ  `' ーr''"k'  └-'-- '   (  ノ'´ `ヽ,.イ      /r''"´   '、    `rく `>='ー-、.,_   ヽ7 ̄``r' 8     4ユへ、.,_____,,.>''"´ヽ、__><、.,_____,,.>へ!_、_____ソ 0   / ハ     ,.イ:::::::::::::::::/::::::::::::::i::::::::::::::::';::::::::::::`ヽ. γ⌒ヽ  ./  ン´  rく  ヽ┐_:::/:::::::::::::::::!::::::::::::::::::',::::::::::::::::::>ヘ、:::::::ノ

Remember, it was a Yuyuesday!

MAKE IT SO GOD, TRUMP, JESUS, KEK, NON-FAGGOT OP, BMW, MEME MAGICK, CHRIST-CHAN, EBOLA-CHAN, WINTER-CHAN, AND ODIN

「>、                 }::::::::::> 、          ____                /:::::::::::::::::::::二「>‐<´ ̄::::::::::::::::::::::/      \、     L > ´ ̄ ̄ 、  \ `丶、::::::::::::::::::|      _{l>ィ7´       \≧x 、_/   /   ヘ    }    \r── '──fス<__}!__/           `</    /     ハ   !       \     //_,.  ´            /´     l |    }ト、  |   i    ト、--一 ´           ハ / i   ト、|    |,_」   !   l     | ハ        /   l l   ト Ⅵ   /   ∨ |   、    V1        ,    |  、  j__  \/ ─-∨}    \ ト、ヘ       ,ィ≠<71 ∧ 下ミ     下テヘl      }/  `\    Just remember to gas every kike and we will be cool, Holla Forums    , -‐く ヘ:::::::::ヘト、  lVt歹    弋t歹} ∧  /\  ト、 /  -=J:´::::::::::::} 7 ヘ ̄" ′""""  ̄/  \  {l   \ハ ! r、 \_}r=,、::::::ノ/   > 、 、_rっノ7    人 リ    \、 ト、} \j::::\ \{/    /   `  ̄'く /  >-ミ !      \ l´  」::::::::::\/l    人   r─v-7'/  /   \  `丶、  `ー- 、 `<´::::::::::::::::::ノ  /  _>-}:::::/::´/   /|      \    ー- _ `ー─-  、    `ー─‐' \‐ ´  /   'イ{ハ /   /' |  、    丶         -キ─- 、   \    /  入    7、/ r─ '´ノ::::/   /  |  丶      \        \  \   /    /__,/  \      >-イ L_/ / , |    \     \     、  \ /  /   / ̄\   `ー─ ´  / / l  {     \__/|\     \     \   7  /  ハ   ハ           / /  7ニl            !  \     ∨    }  /  /  / }    l!          /  {  /   \       /     \    ∨\  | ,/ /  l ∧   ∧       _ノ   j  l    ハ      /ー ,_/´    }___7´ ̄}- 、  |「  } / /       「   ノ   !       }    ,イ > ´      /   /ィ´ ̄  > 、  |j  li/ /        \ {{     \ ト、 ,ノ    / |´        /     /       ト、  \

I never left, user. I just became quiet because I realized who the people who infilitrated our channels were. A few weeks ago Hip2tobeSquare(jesus) and Pantsu both outed themselves as anti-white. Now that I don't have to play dead for politics I honestly have to say I miss Miko, Bunny, Ghost, Cat, and Goblin being a thing.

Can you also do the other image

__,,,……….,,,,_     ____,.r'´  _____,.  `ヽ.___    `ヾ::rゝァ'ー´::::::`''ーァ'"::::ィ`フ      ァ〉'´ヽ!、ハ:::::ハ;:ィ:::`ヽ.k'´     イ::::;ノァ!=、.Vァr=;'ト.!::::::i:::!  She might calm down just a bit soon...      レヘ7! !_r!  !__r! 〉!、!:::|      /:::!⊃  _  ⊂⊃ハ:::|      !ハ:> 、.,,__  ,.イ::/::::/       レ'´Vrイ!ー7`'レ、 V         /|l}>'r,く{:::/ ヽ.   __ノ´)         ! ';〈!ヘ」>/   i  ,.',..- ''"          ,|  ';__:::/  ハ//ニヽ.  ) )       ,.r<:|  i::::/   /::::r>、`ヽ)       .,i´ ̄ヽ.,__!/、__,//´`ヽi>、       Lゝ、  .>、i_,.へ´  ,. '´-'´         ``'く/i'´ ヽ.,>''´           ヽ.l、__/´

MAGA spheeder

I can't believe we actually won, despite the entire fucking world jewry working 24/7 against us.

What animu is that?

/r/ing FLCL haruko with bat & MAGA cap

ヽ                ,r..、                      ,..ィ'' /           ヽ\              f::::::::\,,            /.Y⌒"l.,,,   ,ィ'"  /              ヽ__\                l::::::::::::::::"ヽ、   _,,.... -┤ト"/  /ーy'"  /             ヽ⌒.\       ,.,.....-''''"""""''ー---...,,_:::::::::::::\l  ///   /               ヽ-''''''\   ,.ィ'":::::::::::::::::"""::::::::::::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::X イ     /                    ヽ   y.''":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ ,.ィ' ヽヽ ,,ィ"                   ヽ:/::::::::::::::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,..ィ'''"      /":|                    / ::::/:::::::::::::::::::::/l:::::::::::l:::::::::::::ヽ:ヽ´      ,..ィ':::::::::::|                / ::::/ ::/::: ::::/|::/ l ::、::::::|l:ヽ::::::::::ヽ:ヽ  ,,...ィ":::l::::::::::::::::|                  ∥ :/:: :/ :::,,.ィ1/ |:l: :ヽ.,,_l::lヽ :: ::::ヽ:ヽ"::::::::l:::::ト、::::::::::/                 /l:::l::|::: :| ::l´/ |/  l∥::::/`l''ト、 ::::::::lヾ::l::::::::::::l:::::| `ヽ、/                 /::|::l::|ハ:::|:::|∥ァミ,,  ヽハ /,,,,,,,,,,, ヾ ::::|::|::|::::::::::::|::::|               |ハ::|:ヽ:|:ハf |:'::::|`   ' O::::ヽ"'i|:/::::l:|::|:::::::::::|::::|      Are you the teams lead honker?               l|ヾ|:::ヽハ::|ヾ::::ノ      |::::::::l  "ハ::ノl:::||::::::::::l::::|                 ! ヽ::___,,.l/// 、     `''''"‐´ l::::レ::::::l::::::::::::|:::|                      / r‐'::\     ////// l::::::::|::::l:::::::::::::::::|                c ./ l、,.-i:::::`. 、 ヽ    ,,.'ィ''"l::::::::|::/|::::::::::::::::ヘ                  f 、`ヽ |::::::::ヽ `.ー "´ ,.-.'rl::::::::|:::::|:,::::::l::::::::ヾ                 ,/. 、.ミy人、:::::::ヽヽミミ〉〈-ィ1:::::::::|:::イl..,::::|::::::::::ヾ              〈´ l ー‐y´/、ヽヽ:::::::l  /::∧::\|::::::::::::::::|.r"\::::::::::lヽ                ヽy.,  ィ1ィィr" |:::::::::l〈::::::∧::::::〉l::::::::::::::l r   ヽ:::::::::l ヽ                   〉、'''''''__/   y|l:::::::l:|;〉y::| lヽ〈 ヽ__/ L   ヽ::::::ヽ ヾ              //〈〉"""\ ヽ/|::::::l.ノ l-、l ヽ'-! /`ー'ヽ /     ヽ::::ヽ .ヾ               ト/(y)   .r.!/ .l::::/./  | 0|   |::::::::::::|y\    ヽ::ヽ ヾ                 l } {―-´ ∧ |y ノ   | .|   l::::::::::::l.|::::::ヽ    ヽ:ヽ l:ヽ              l  } {  | / .| `      .| 0|    ヽ::::::/l:::::::::::ヽ    ヽ:l | ::l                  | { }  .!/  l       | |     ノ::/ l::::::::::::::::〉r    〉l .|::::|              ヽ }{ ./   ヽ      |0.| / ´  ノ:::::::::::::::/    /::| .|:::|                  ヽ|y|r'    |      | |      〉::::::::::r´"`ーr-、/:::::| .l::/                  ]|       |hr''ミ.....,,,⊥,入...---‐'0ト、::::::::y,,,,,,/   ヽ_::/.//                  | ]   ,,..ィ'入!ュ O_旦_)|__O.-‐'''^`ゝく" ̄`",, ..ィ::/:/                〉l /    /      ヾllヽ、,,,,  人π, 〈ー、,.|o::::://                /:|:\〉入 /     -‐´ Hト-.!-Yタ/ 、 `´ 〈、|ヾヽ´             /::::::::|:::::ヽ/ー―-,, o ,..ィヘ..,ヾヽ ,ィヘー´ヽ   ヽnヾヽ            く::::::::::::::l::::::::::ヽ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヾl:::::::::::::::::::::ヽ、  `' 〉.ヾヽ             X:::::::l:::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}、:::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ‐‐^\ヾ }、_            /ヘ\ ./:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヾヽ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::r―ゝト:::::ヽ.

___,,,,....,,__      , r '' "´        ̄`'ヽ、__    I was just passing by,     ;'´             ヽ,へ-─ァ  gotta prepare the honking for the announcement     λ-'~ヽ、_ゝ-‐、.,_ノ _,. -‐ァ7、::::::_C^       , r "⌒)  _,,.-'ーヘ、__,.-‐─ヽ、二__,./:::! ,アヘ!        ,':::; '" ´ ^ヽ;::::::/:;::::::/__!::::/!:::::/ !_」_`i::::!::::::::::::i.      , i::::i‐.-.、  Σ'.Y:::::!:::/´V|_/ レ' 'i´ ハ〉!/;、::::::i::i     , ':::;ri::::l''' 、::ヽ    !::::!:::;':ァ'i´ハ    '、_ソ /:::!ソ:::::!::|.    ,'::::;'  i::::i   ヽ:;;)     ヘ/!,ハ;ヘ '、_ソ .    ⊂⊃::/::::::!:::i   .i::::i   .l::::l     /:|::::::;i⊃    _     /:::/::::::::ハ::|   |::::i.   l::::i     ヽ!::::::::ト.,、.,,_____,,. ,イン'‐-、_/::V    !::::!  ,'::::;'      |/|/`ヽ;:/,'r'7´  ̄ ヾ,、::::`く/.    ヾ;ヽ./:::/      `     ヽ/7     !i::::::::::;`;ァ、__ _.)/:::/.,,_                /      ;':::::::、_/::;/:::'´::::'-:':::::::::`ヽ.            //    /:::::,/;'::/::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::':、          ,. '´       ,.'、:::::!」/:::::::::;'::::::::i::::::::::::::::::::::::::::':,         /      / `'ァiン::::::::::/:::::::::;':::::::::::::::::i::::::::::;ハ        /       ,.

Cancuck here, after you make America great again please save us from ourselves! and save me from this hell
I and Blanc give Emperor Trump our full support

checked
Lain/Kek is with us.

Marisa and because they would gladly genocide my race to feast on Mammon's teat for another day.

V∧    ',; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;>,、          >; ; ; ; ; ; /; }i;i;i}/  '"  ヘ   V∧    〉; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;‐-;、; ; ;≧ュ__    >; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;イ; ; ;/  7<     :}    ',彡ヘ  7; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ィ ´        ̄` <; ; ; ; イ; ; ; ; ; ノ;i;i;i;7ヽ \  /    Vi;i;i;i>z;_;_; ; ィ           ``    \/ ;>‐‐‐'";i;i;i;iノ/  \ .ヘ     ∨〃i;i;i;i;i;/                  ヾ;i;i;´;i;i;i;i;i;i;i;i;i;i/; ;〉    ``      \;i;i;i/                    ヘ;i;i;i;i;i;i;i;i;i:/; ;/        >       {      |          ヘ;i;i≫'" ; ; ; /       / ./  7   ∧     |ヽ     ヘ     .ヘ´ ヘ`` 、7     / ィ/   ,    / ∨    i  \{ヽ   ヘ     ',  ,   /イ  ,'   {   ,'‐-、∨   ',  ,.斗、‐   ヘ    }  、   '"   ,   イ /i  7 _ `ヽ ヘ  ,´   \   ヘ \ {    Ia that you Saiki?      /// / .i  7,ィ芹㍉、 ヽ ヘヽ,.ィチ芯ヾ }\ .ヘ  ``    、       '" //  V {i {. v::i::}`  ``  ら:i::リ ノ} 7 ``        、        〃   V i , `¨’       `¨’./ ./      \    、       /   / V!.ハ     '      / } /ー-、      \    <          /   ,ィ ヽ   vー_ァ  ./ 〃 -‐'"`  ,_     \ ー- 、 <         /   {  〉 7ァ  __ ィ  /〃V f´      ‐- ,_ \    `ヽ  <` ー- ,__,/  /  ∧  )/〈  }、  /〃フヽ }           ̄ ’ ‐-  、     \_____,,ィ ./  ./ .ヘ {  > i /  // r"              , ィ  `ヽ      /./   /   〉;;\ 〉/ }「  //;7{    _ _     /      .ノ   `ヽ \    イ /    /   {;;;;;;;;;;;\} ソ_,, ィ;;::´:::::::} 〉 '"〈 7      ̄ /      / イ    /        };;;;;;;;;;>(;;;)<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;{(   }{   \  / _,,   /\     / /   /  ヘ;;;;;;//;;{ };;{¨\;;;;;;;;;;ヘ \ .V} ィ-、ー/ニミュ、 { /    .\/    /    /  /ヘゝ'ィヘ{;;;;;i i;;ヘ    ̄``  >,/ ,ィ  \  ヽ,ミュ、7 ヘ     \   イ        fヽミュ ‘ーォ {;;;;;;;ヾ};;;;\    / 〈 ,ィ /  ヘr、,,=-‐- 、 }         >'" , ヾヽ 〈 .{;;;;;;;;;;;;};;;;;;;;;;`ー-‐'/   .ヽ{〈  ノ  ンニニニニニニム        ./ .{ r'"  ノ}iii} { i;;;;;;;;;;;;i!;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/     ¨ヽ'"_7ニニニニニニニニンニニニ≫、         ヘ ゝ彡/ ヽ ヾ ヽr⌒ヽー、;r‐'"   イ   ノ   {ニニニニニ≫'"ニニニニニニニム         へノ    ∧     }-‐   イ    /i;i;/  マニニニ/ニニニニニニニニニニニム /     /    __,,/ ヽ,,ィヘ``ー-、 ェェュ    i;i;i/    へニ/ニニニニニニニニニニニニニ=}        ,ィ ´: : : : : : : : : : : : :ヘ  /`ヽ`` 、三彡イ    ̄r'": : :{ニニニニニニニニニニニニニ=7 -- - -' }: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : >ヘ{: : : :7  ノ  \ ̄ ー、」; ; ; ; ;マニニニニニニニニニニニニノ///////////{: : : : : : : : : : : >'": : : : : : : : {/へ _,/\  {: : : : : : : .マニニニニニニニニニ/////////////}: : : : : >'": : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `ヽ: : : : : : : : `≪ニニニニニ≫"////////////>s。: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : / ̄

Only Mokou user gets saved for his constant work to save the white race.

Good to see you hear Blancbro!

It's
>Who is your favorite Touhou character and why do you hate kikes
Get it right, newfriend.

truly blanny looks best in red

|ヽ              |        _,....-─-... |  }     ,...::升z:_::」ニ==-ミK⌒ヽ    /::::::: > ´ -‐===‐ミト、::::\   No, just a random poster  .::::::::::/ /:::::}:::}i::ヽ::\:::ヽ::::::::::\    Thanks for the additional SJIS /::::::::   /:::::::::::レ八:::}/}:;ハ:::::Vト、::::::::\\::::::/ /::::i::::::|:::イヽ}乂_ ′`^{{ \:::::::::ヽヽ,}/::i  i:::::i{::::::l\レシ    ,   W,   ヽ::::::::::.::λ::::、 {::{八ヽ{  _     ‘ __ノ〉{ハ  ‘;::::::::::./ Vて)ノ:;ハー'     `    `¨´ V }    ::::::::::i   \r‐ミ{  ,、__,ノ    丶   }     i:::::::::|    弋 ‘, ⌒´         ィ 人    |:::::::::しぅに¨ヽ  /)     }≧ヘ、    マニー  ´      |:::i::/ {_,ノ、}/ノ´).    /   ヾ≧=-   .. _,.ィ′      |:::|:{  ′   ´_,ノ´)、  /       `ヽ`V´}  ヽ      |:::い   ノ     //〉′            }ァ介ト    ',       |::::}::}、 _ _,, ´/ V     \   /{/l |:N   _}      |:i::::′  .′  |        ヽ { |:l |:|     \    从/   /

Thanks.
Was always more /a/ than /jp/.

here*
Damn, typo.

Here it is, there are some minor errors, but I hope you like it.

Checked
And it was originally way way waaaaaaaay back in the day /new/ kopipe that became Holla Forums kopipe that became /jp/ kopipe.

__        _____   _     ./{ }三三二ニ〕=〔ニ二三三三三 /   \>。  (_∨ ´          '<三三 /   rv┐ ____     \{>―/   ,     :       、\三{  _ 斗<> '″      \))/   .イ      .:{     ';∪ Ⅵ ̄ ̄ / (/        /   / l:. /   ::|ヽ   |   i { i :, _/l}.       /   /i  |/|   .::メ,__|__,,!  :厂i丁 ̄  .l}      /)  /:/  ′ ̄ ̄    ̄ i` イ  |_|.   _j}_        ̄| ━━━   ━━━━ |  |   | ¢ |    Shit sux. I was hoping to congrat my bros for our work.         | {〃〃      〃∠   :}   |   |    |     We had to go silent since our channel got infiltrated and taken over by leftists         | :\∪     __   人__ /|   :|   / 金 /     Though we didn't communicate openly we left messages to one another.         |   >。―z_z:彡川ー{: : :|   :| / ____,/     The mokou chinese meme, DRUNKEN BITCH, Bane honking, and twintails.         レ⌒ヽ| |: :: :[>o<) ヽレ': : :|   :|./  {::::/     For a year this was a secret language of shitposters for the goal of Trump                 !: : /`YY |⌒Y∨:!: : |   :|´ ̄ ̄     I miss my bros.             |: : |  |i { |.  | 寸 : |  :|              |: : |__,ィ{_{ |.  | /l〉__i_  |               |: : l__lトrr‐|ー゚|彡'r‐<\厶、              \_)ー`二 ー.' _r┘r┘/r┘゚}              ┌| ̄{└、__ ̄ 。/ 厂r┘/           \⌒ヽ\__⌒__//゚/                 \o⌒⌒_o⌒´_/              `¨¨厂八/ ̄ i  |                   r{二{   .r{二{                   厂⌒¨}.  厂⌒¨}               乂__/  乂__/

Thanks man.

WE DID IT LADS!

I will take it my friend thank you

4 years of Trump memes, TPP gets killed, and enough liberal tears to make an ocean.
It's going to be beatiful.

nice post

I tried. I posted that last night, fell asleep, and then forgot about it.

Trips confirme we actually did it and this is reality

Checked dubs checking trips
MAGA

I only made 2 but they got spread a bit. And the one for the Austrian eleection.

Mericah

is there any fun IRC or discord for trump fans?

kek

someone please give my boy helter skelter a black/white maga hat.

I may have gone too far

Didn't which looked better so here

SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAT

Any more LoGH related images?

If any mods aren't in a coma, can you bumplock this thread already?

(checked)
Best girl.

Pleb

This. I was okay with anime being used to get more Trump support or to spread the MAGA message, but it's time to tone it down.

to fucking who? /a/?

mike please go

Prob fav anime character

Fuck off back to SA, you filthy goon.

Anime fags are literally worse than furfags. At least the latter are self-aware and know to stay in their containment board.

forums.somethingawful.com/
And stay there.

this goes both ways
>>>/a/
:^)

No, it's a valid question.
Answer it, faggot.
How do anime girls spread the MAGA message to anyone other than a specific kind of weeaboo?

They normalize the message.

Nobody thinks of anime as normal though.

Anime has always been part of imageboard culture, I miss when MAGAgirl threads were just blatant waifushit and not some strange attempt at "redpilling normies xD"
I don't even like anime, everything except Haibane Renmei and NGE a complete and utter shit

Hopefully it remains that way until normalfags are destroyed because they ruin everything.

Neither do they think it's abnormal. They're indifferent to it.