Anyone else addicted to following the election

to the extent that it's interfering in your life?

I keep staying up til 4 in the morning browsing Holla Forums and reading about various happenings, and taking long breaks at work to see if there's any updates on the latest scandal. I haven't done any of my usual hobbies after work lately. I swear it's more enthralling than any movie or tv show.

I’m a worthless pile of suicidally depressed shit whose life won’t have meaning until Trump wins (and if they steal it, I get to be in the army that takes the country back), so yeah, Holla Forums and the search for economic, social, and governmental truth has been my entire world for the last few years.

Its terrible
All i do is lift, and shitpost on Holla Forums
havent been to work
havent been to school
I haven't talked to a real person in person in 3 months

The primary was a lot more fun. The media has gone complete 100% kike in the general and its more infuriating than fun. DOTR soon fellow user.

i have family over
browse pol on phone
outside drinking beers
browse pol on phone
in the pool floating on float
browse pol on phone
take shit
browse pol on phone
in bed
browse pol on phone
on pol
browse pol on phone on pol on phone

this tbh

I'm addicted to Trump. If it meant the God emperor could live a mere 5 more years than normal to ensure he Makes America Great Again, I would sacrifice myself to Kek.

oops wrong smug, wasnt finished

I'm going to be crushed if he loses. I've never been so invested in an election. The funny part is, I'm not even American

tumblr is for blogposting faggot

lol we love u bro

I dedicate my entire day to Holla Forums, hell even while I work out I'm listening to some neetsoc podcast or shitposting in between reps. I live by myself, have an ancient fucking computer but I still fight on. And I work online so I don't get out much, probably not good for my psyche but oh well.

Well, OP, you lack self control. You can't be of any help if shit goes sideways if you lack self control. If you don't get fucking mad at yourself for this lack of discipline you will live a shameful life of regret. Go to fucking sleep. There will be time to get up to speed later. You fucking uncontrolled peace of shit

After Trump's inauguration on January 20th I hope to stop spending so much time on Holla Forums stressing out about happenings and finally doing other shit

Yeah, all I do is lift and lurk (hi ), shitpost, sleep and read more about the election.

I don't get to vote though because I'm a shitposting Australian, and as we draw closer to election day, I'm getting pretty anxious because this is the day we've all been waiting for and so much of the future is riding on the right or wrong result.

If Trump wins, we've bought ourselves a likely 8 years in which can we push our agenda much harder and with much more success.

If H wins, well, I hate to say it but I think that's it for a positive outlook on the future. That's it for me anyway. I'll keep going to the gym but I'll be looking to buy land away from the city and just live out my days lifting and shitposting, sorta like Yoda in a way.

Why are we all the same person?

Its been terrible for my dad, not so much for me anymore. I realized that I should live like Varg and stop caring about the future or politics or any of that. I can't do any thing really and I don't really wanna die any time soon.

My dad can't realize that though, he has a whole family around him and he stays glued to hims computer and thinking about the Illegal aliens and the devil worshipers and how everything in life is bad. I'm honestly worried that he's going to kill himself or go on a shooting spree if he loses the election. He's told me things like "If anything happens to you or my family I'm going to start shooting everyone"

or "I'm going to be part of the resistance" when he doesn't know anyone or have any friends. All he does is refresh his fox news page or watch reruns on METV and it scares me. I don't really care if Trump loses, my life doesn't depend on it anymore, so it scares me that he is so far gone that he might hurt himself or some people.

He refuses to go to any mental health care or counseling, saying "I can't afford it, its 300 dollars a session. How about you give me 300 dollars and I'll go". I just want him to stop thinking about the election and to just be a dad again, he works day in and day out, he lost all his hobbies and he tries to talk to my sister and I to counter his lack of friends. I can't be his friend 24/7 and he wont listen to me anyways. I'm just happy he doesn't drink or else he'd probably get even worse.

you're dad's more Holla Forums than you, faggot. step it up.

I know what you mean. This last year I've wasted so much time on here. While I'm glad I did, I really need to focus on IRL.

You fucking judas, they're all kikes or in with them. Lurk moar you fucking faggot, get on your dad's level. Sage for blog / defeatism thread

I feel you

user, I…

Your dad sounds perfectly sane and you sound like a fucking insane shill. If on the off chance you're real, spend time with your fucking family or take him out for a father-son day to get his mind off of things. Go shooting.

Your father embodies every single proud Holla Forumsack post Nov 8th if Hillary gets in office.

No anger.
Just crippling depression.

Fuck off FBI faggots

and I have been spending time with him, but I can't be there every fucking day.

there has been nothing more important in our entire lives. we all are constantly checking and digging and lifting and crying and sweating and stressing and rejoicing and ah geez.

what an emotional roller coaster. I just want to fuck sluts like these.

What nigger? That sounds autistic. Hedonism is retarded.

Your personal life might now wage on it, but the future of the white race does. Demographic decline can't support Hillary Clinton or a "next election cycle." And hell I can't blame him, I feel the same way. Of course I would never do anything wrong, Mr. Fbi

How do you actually survive?

Financially?

I just want to know how it all ends.

yes, and I don't even give a fuck about elections

you have a life and you're on Holla Forums

NORMIE GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On what funds do you NEET niggers survive??

I'm pretty sure that is shitposting. . You silly chucklefucks fell for it. GJ faggots.

REJOICE!

Your father should disown you not for being a gigantic pussy, but for being a CTR shill

What's worse is you wake up in 3 or 4 hours because you know major news must have come out. Been like this for months now.

Vargas has an Aryan waifu with 3+ kids and he lives in a rural setting which is basically a blood and soil version of Beethoven's 6th symphony

*3 or 4 hours later

Its not the election by itself, its just with Holla Forums in general.

There have been times that I find keeping up with Holla Forums to be interfering with life.

there are even times when I wouldn't talk to other people outside of bare necessity in months at a time and that alone can mess with your head

But I wouldn't have it any other way. Only with you faggots is there no filter, and truth can be discussed purely for what it is.

I'd die for this place, but I fear that down the road future generations won't be as lucky to have the freedom to shitpost like we do.

Varg is based, not caring about the future is stupid.

I do online work

we're wage cucks and/or addicted to the electric jew, or both. it's mostly just information addicts.

I saved up on goodboy points for this election.

Good boy points

And spoil all the fun?

i bought a few hundred bitcoin in 2011 between $2-$5, so i'm good for decades provided the price holds, i just sell 5 coins whenever i need a top up of cash

My Holla Forums browsing has certainly increased a hundredfold since the election season started.

I've embraced it though and managed to get over my crippling disgust with the MSM to check CNN, Fox, RT, and Al Jazeera a few times a day to see what the spinsters are up to. Holla Forums is my anchor.

It'll be fucking glorious, and if Trump doesn't get screwed by the DNC machine, I'll be lucky if I make it to Wednesday morning without dying of impacted smug.

2012 soz

Our race is dead dude, we are simply flies on a carcass. Our empires are gone, our people ARE hedonistic, our lives are shattered before they ever had been created. The more you think of yourself as nothing more than a walking corpse, the more things start to make sense.

Also my life isn't hedonistic, its merely comprehending that my life is better served living as an Overman away from a society that has already rejected a proper way of life. How do you expect this to turn out? You work on being the best you can be for your whole life and then end up being shot by some wack job on the other side of the spectrum.

Also,

Are all FBI shills or retards that are in the exact same state of mind as my dad. Its disgusting and reminds me of this image.

You need to think rationally and calculated about this stuff and not waste your life thinking you're a minuteman or warping your want of death into some glory hell fire. Jesus Christ most of you have read enough Neitzsche to know this.

You had one job.

Defeatist shill. We'll never stop fighting as long as we exist, that's the beauty of our race, we never give up against all odds.

And no, you're not the overman. You're the Zarathustra, the latst man. Our coming is heralded by yours, miserable faggot.

I hear this shit, and I think, yeah makes sense, but then how did we build our empires to begin with? sit around talking? no, they took up the sword and killed anything that opposed them, it's just that today we have these bullshit chains that bind us.

Fate of Empires, user.

Empires are born from strife, succeed, enter their Golden Era, and fall into decadence before they finally expire.

yeah, i've read it

what's the point evening fighting back if you take that approach, even if it's futile, isn't it better to keep fighting instead of joining in on the destruction?

I’ve spoken to three people in the last five years. Not an exaggeration.

By being a worthless fucking scab. That’s code for ‘having a doting mother’. The only reason I don’t kill myself is she’d do the same when she found out, but being forced to rely on her makes me want to kill myself.

I’m 27 fucking years old and my hair is already white.

I haven't done my university work for like 3 weeks. Got all 'A' on mid terms so wish me luck, I'll need it to even pull a C+ at this point.

Oh, I was wrong you aren't shitposting.

Hello FBI

I lost my job 3 months ago but have a shit load saved up.

Tough times breed strong people. Strong people make good times. Good times breed weak people. Weak people make tough times.

poem starts at 1:32

means you're either extremely naive or a fucking shill, stop trying to weasel your way out of it

I'd say the better course of action, if possible, would be to save one's fighting energy and resources for the 'collapse' phase of the curve with the aim of participating in the conflict that will birth the next country / nation / ethnostate.

Suffering builds character; I don't disagree user. We've gone soft having no great test of our mettle since the 1940s. Decline was inevitable.

hes just shilling

And I'm not even American.

similar here.. 60 y/o dad… shocking. He doesn't act as crazy as your dad, but the process of senility for his generation is terrifyingly identical. As they age and retire, without work to give them meaning, the lack of roots, community, and family ties is laid bare. They have to fill that void somehow.

They seemed to be part of functioning america of the past, but really it was a hollow structure. Imagine what we'll be like as we age. No wonder the legal euthanasia lobby is gaining momentum in the West.

Looks like backup arrived

I don't see it ending any time soon.
Sure, it'll calm down a bit AFTER our week-long celebration of Trump's victory, but those of us too deep into it are going to be here, keeping up the fight as much as we can until the Clinton's are fuel for the pyre, until the Satanic fuckwads are scattered like roaches, until the yids are removed for good, until our ancestral homelands are retaken, and until we have conquered the stars.

no, the president is always selected by the shadow government years in advance.

FDR fucking said as much half a century ago.

wat

Why do you think Im here

Hey newfriend, or shill, doesn't matter either way.
Keep your fag mouth shut or full of nigger dick and keep quiet until after the election. Thank you.

Google 'presidents are selected not elected', user.

I honestly have stopped paying attention to the election for about 2 months because I thought it was just that bad for my mental health. I also don't go on any other websites besides here now either.

I've been here a lot longer than you fuckface. Enjoy your 'election' I'm sure Trump is going to Hope and Change! wait wait, what was the slogan again, #MAGA! I'm hashtag MAGA! taking a selfie with my MAGA hat! Hillary for Prison T-shirts! We're fighting the Globalists!

calling someone a shill is SOP for creating confusion btw, it's a redflag that the person doing it is following a roleplay guide on how to disturb the truth.

It took 4 years for them to react to Aerosol injection on their official propaganda website. How long until your Trump kingdom comes crashing down after he renegs on all of his election promises and pushes more globalism? B-b-but Trump wasn't the real goy, this new one is going to fix everything VOTE 2024!

We need your energy, user.

Meine neger.

GBPs atm.
If Trump wins, I may get a job.
If Hillary wins, I'll get food and stuff from looting, pillaging, and thieving.

Fuck off with the Fergusontier ideals, Da'Quarius.

Thanks, m80.

This is pure bait, but whatever.

Candidate Obama faced only the typical partisan Republican opposition in 2008, despite promising change that would have ruffled a lot of feathers in DC. His administration did not deliver on "change", at least not anything like what he promised. It's almost as if he never intended to deliver on his promises, and the elite knew he was safe.

Candidate Trump has sustained over 9000 attacks, disavowals and calls to step down, not just from the media and democrats, but from inside his own party.

A real change candidate looks like Trump. Forget the policy details like the border wall and his "inappropriate" locker room talk. Doesn't matter if he's right- or left-wing, or a Democrat or a Republican. He'll piss people off, because real change is very disruptive to an organization as massive as the US government.

You're not the only one whose been addicted to this.
I took a week long break a short while back. It helped but here i am now.

I'm just scared. My family thinks all will be well So long as hillary wins Before you ask, yes, I tried redpilling them, to no avail. they think there is something wrong with me

thank god this election is ending my life can't take much more of this
hold me, Holla Forums

yes. the election and everything surrounding it is the only thing i've given a shit about for the past few months.

Only 4?
Work ain't done til you're blinded by the sun.

I'm able to function relatively well, at least better than most of Holla Forums seems to be able to. I work a job, I've been losing weight, educating myself, etc, etc. My one real vice is video games as they provide me with welcome relief from the constant angst this election and the general state of the West have been making me feel.

I was actually just hired at a pretty cool small business and will be relocating out of state to work for them. That being said I do have one major issue, and one great fear.

The fear is not that Trump loses, in fact I expect him to lose as the system is rigged. I say this as someone who has contributed money to and already go to vote for him. My great concern is that at the end of the day the powers that be will be able to reinstate normalcy.

They'll be able to keep the economic bubble afloat for a few more decades, just long enough that we will be completely demographically screwed. And by the time our people DO wake up, we will be too few in number, and us Holla Forumsocks too old to actually do anything of real significance.

If the establishment wins and there is no backlash I may simply lose the will to go on. I want to start a business and have a family eventually. But what's the point if my business becomes a cash cow for leftist vampires, and my family is part of an ever shrinking persecuted class within our own nations, devoid of a true culture or home? I would rather die in the field than endure the slow death of comfort and rot bathed in mental anguish and regret.

I suppose the worst part is I don't know many people in my personal life who grasp this. Even my friends who are all fairly redpilled (largely by my hand) don't seem to fully appreciate the gravity of the situation.

The redpill has made me miserable Holla Forums, the truth is bitter and cold. If the bitch wins and there is no organized resistance of any description, I may just take my ticket out. Said ticket is chambered for 9mm.

My life remains in shambles and the odds are stacked against me. If there isn't an opportunity for me to die in a war soon, when will it ever come? I want to die Holla Forums. Life has been horrible for me. My family abuses me. The few people I tried to get along with are anti-whites that turned on me. My money has been stolen from me and I am monitored all the time and have to deal with time-wasting bullshit from my parents and shrinks who want to label me with some mental illness and keep me under their control rather than letting me become dependent and living my own life by my own values and being happy. I live in fucking Canada. When can I just finally die? I have spent a decade now redpilling people online, teaching people to have values I don't see manifested at all in my personal life, while my own broken and degenerate family that I have tried to help for so long just keeps treating me like shit and putting all these obstacles in the way of my ascent. I am going to have to become homeless soon because the constant harassment and fighting is too much to bear and they're all just a bunch of bluepilled, degenerate, libfucks who are severely fucked in the head. I'm the only one in the family that is fit, that is constantly into self-improvement, that gives a shit about his race and people, that wants to be a good person, etc. while they are obese, hoarders, lazy, and insane libtards. They have done so much damage to me. I need a war. I need a fucking WAR. If I don't get a chance to start killing bluepills, I am just going to kill myself. WHEN WILL MY TIME TO SHINE COME ALREADY? WHEN CAN I KILL BLUEPILLED SCUM?

Given the chance I would report my whole family to RWDS to get them all executed and I would pull the trigger myself too if asked to.

I've never been so emotionally invested in anything my entire life.

You can get an ayy-case and then just buy the same components separately and put them in.

I have an ayy-laptop that happened to be the absolute cheapest at the time for the specs I was getting (and still is, a year later).

Egregores, thoughtforms, are real. Letting your thoughts be consumed by trying to untangle a lot of negative shit will fill your mind with negative shit.
I'm not telling you anons to stop digging, or stop following the happenings, but you have to (for want of a less faggy term, sorry) practice self-care.
You guys are good people, there is a lot of care and positive energy suffused throughout our interactions as well. Try to remember that.
And get some rest, we don't need you guys strung out and too exhausted to think when things get worse than they are now.

I'd take a bullet for him and die with tears of… I couldn't call it "euphoria" because that word implies meaningless joy. No. It would be something completely transcendental. I will have reached nirvanna.

It's really consuming my life. All I do is browse Holla Forums. Its seeped into who I am now. I've turned into the essentially NEET bachelor frog who pisses in bottles.

Once Trump wins, I'm taking a month or two break from Holla Forums to bask in victory, and by that time I'll be working my dank ass mailman job so I can focus on my finances and lifting.

thx fam and fuck off back to >>>/tulpa/ :^)

Yes. I went from occasionally browsing Holla Forums to visiting multiple times a day. The fatigue is finally getting to me. I cannot consume any more media. It's basically gotten to the point where I've long decided how I'm going to vote and why I'm going to vote that way, and that any further media consumption would just be redundant and masturbatory at this point.

Election day I plan to go vote, and then go to a movie theater and just stay in there until sundown. I will not watch TV, carry my smartphone, listen to the radio, or read. I will go home, go to sleep. On November 9th I will wake up and see the news.

The real honest truth for me though is that it doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. He's done more as a candidate than he probably could as a president. Even if the liberals win, it will be a Pyrrhic victory. The media has spent all their credibility. Hillary will be carrying a mountain of scandals with her into the White House starting from the first hour she's in office. Trump may not win, but he dealt a mortal wound to America's political parasites, and he certainly inspired me.

I don't know with certainty if we can achieve the dream of making America great again. But I believe now more than ever that I can make myself great again, and no politician living or dead has ever made me feel that.

There are no real change candidates that are visible, the controllers have simply made the game more complex to keep you entertained and distracted.

The republican base is unsatisfied with their politicians (especially their position on amnesty since it's taking jobs out of the south) so a republican-Obama must look counter culture, revolutionary and a maverick. This is what the right always likes, self-sufficiency, the Lone Hero, fighting one against many, standing up to the man, long odds but toughing it out, a man of the people with simple straight talk and a get it done attitude.

It's a mirage. An optical illusion. A game. You don't accrue billions of dollars working big project construction in corrupt place like NYC, Chicago or Vegas by changing anything. Trump is in the pocket of the mafia just like the Kennedy's were, this is a soft coup overthrowing the drug cartel of the Bush-Clinton-Obama neo-cons, it has nothing to do with globalism or immigration.

And the Sicilian Mafia is one of the tentacles of the NWO, tied to the Vatican. Obviously aligned against the Mexican drug cartels who have been carving up their territory for decades, but completely subservient to the same masters.

Brothers fight each other but love and obey the same father.

At least your dad isn't an insane blupilled ultra-lib that hates you.

Honestly, this election is the first time I've seen hope in people in a while.
It actually made me think maybe the world doesn't have to be this fucked up.
But none of that matters unless you fucking burgers vote for Trump comes Tuesday.

Well if the odds aren't stacked against you, it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

im a 3rd worlder guy who keeps sharing djt posts in kikebook

Time to move on, but it's really not over on Nov 8. No matter what happens it will still be happening.

…..so what, America is like Vegas? Ran better by the Italian mobsters?

Well fuck me.
If I got trips with that post, it must mean kek is telling me that there is hope in the future.

Burgers, you better do your fucking jobs.

Fuck off pacifist.

My first no-fap November has given me energy I never even knew I had. I will spend it all for the White race, one way or the other.

The mafia would do a better job than the neo-con fucks profiteering from war and shipping drugs through the southern border that's for sure. This is why a vote for Trump makes sense.

Don't pretend like he stands for anything he says though. And don't believe bullshit lies about big money interests aligned against him, big money always plays both ways and hedges, if you think Wall St. got hosed or tricked in 2008 look at their publicly announced bonuses 09-16.

What actually happened is the Goldman jews fucked the German and European banks by offloading inner-city black debt. It's actually fucking hilarious, that they even figured out a way to outsource the debt.

Not hilarious if you're planning on retiring or getting a pension though, because those funds are gutted and running on fumes.

Again 8 years from now people are going to be REALLY fucking pissed. If you think there is anger right now, wait until they have no food in their bellies and no jobs.

I've gotten about 2/3 the sleep that I normally do for the past 2 months, there's been too many nonstop happenings

I spend more time browsing Holla Forums than actually working while at work
First thing I do when I wake up is check Holla Forums
I can't go half an hour without checking Holla Forums
This election has been amazing though. I'm going to make the whole thing into a world of darkness campaign once it's all said and done.

You're talking like an Amerindian except there's still more than 500 breeding age white males and females on this planet.

Our race isn't quite dead yet. Trump is our last stand.

Never heard of that board before, but am open to shit.

honestly the one thing i think we should do is document all the happenings within this year and make it into some story for the generations to pass

just to show that there is always light at the end of the tunnel

THIS IS ME, no time for hobbies.

all i know is if trump wins, and makes america great again…that will complete this story perfectly

You don't belong here.

Goldman Sachs is also responsible for cooking Greek books to get them into the European Union.

GS is fucking amazing in both the skill and reach of their financial fuckery.

I completely understand, OP. My anxiety disorder's been coming in real hard the past two weeks. I have a midterm tomorrow, a midterm the day after that, and a final project was due tonight but I didn't do it because I'm so stressed out. I feel sick, and I can't do anything. I haven't showered in 10 days. I've been investigating a cult and I haven't responded to their calls in a week because I just don't care anymore. I haven't been praying to God like I used to. I've come back to masturbating daily. I've left my dorm twice in the past two days. I know that a week from now this will all be over, but currently it's pretty awful. I've been cycling between /christian/, Holla Forums, Rebel Media, random election-related videos, and political discussions nonstop. I can't do anything and I hate it. To any Christians in this thread, I ask that you might pray for me. May God be with us all.

Hope it's worth it. Btw, what does average american think about newest twist in FBI case? Do they think "Oh, so Hillary was innocent all the time, I'm going to vote for her" or "Damn this whole system is rigged, have to vote Trump"?

trips of truth

just woke up from an hour power nap, this place is comfy, and I know in my heart that so long as there are men like me and you that there is more than hope for our race. The entire world is against us, all the money, all the media, all the shitskins and npc drone husks, but we are still winning. We are all still here, within each one of us lies the heart of the warrior. We all have chosen to be here, to fight in the greatest challenge of our time, against the greatest enemy we could ever face. Not because we are destined to lose, but because we are destined to win. We fight alongside eachother as brothers, with bonds of blond that run deeper and stronger than our kin has ever known. We fight together as one unified, but nameless force, not for the glory and the pride, but for our children, for eachother and for all that is good and great in this world. We are the last and first legion of Man, and I am honored to fight along side you.

Never Give Up and Never Surrender!

We shall meet again in the halls of Valhalla.

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS SHADILAY!

PRAISE KEK!

AV VICTORIA!

I saw an article on Fox News from some pundit that basically said 'The second FBI update means dick, since people on the fence won't be swayed and those already voting for HRC/Trump won't change their minds.'

And, of course, the 1% of the population who are rational thinkers immediately read it and said 'Oh, so Comey is in bed with the Clintons.' because seven to ten days or whatever is no time at all for the feds to read the 650k mails.

Don't listen to these larpers. Your dad is fucked up. Cancel his internet and hide his shells.

Life goes on. The race war is all that matters to creating a better future, and Trump is just a freak accident no one saw coming. Get him a copy of Marcu Aurlius "Meditations"… I prefer the audio book it's great.

This is exactly my fear. The one thing that has me constantly agitated and on edge.

The upper tier jews only care about profit, like the dragon hoarding a mountain of treasure then guarding it for eternity.

Look at this thread and you'll see mostly humans being human, emotional, worried, excited, nervous, interested in this play before them. Imagine if they all individually didn't give a shit, bet 50 bucks on Trump a year ago, and then proceeded to learn as much mathematics and information theory as possible so they could get a free ride PhD in the simulation and statistical jewery that runs the world of finance. They'd be on the road to millions of dollars and be more worried about what colour lambo to buy than which person wins political office.

But you need IQ above 140 to really compete there, and that is developed through carefully controlled genetic breeding and in group preference, indoctrination and education, something the whites lost hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

I'm pretty sure getting circumcised is part of it because it dulls your emotional receptors from an early age. Studying the five books of moses is also part of it, the endlessly yearly repetition of it probably infuses the mind with neural pathways that optimise towards greedy and efficiency rather than purile pleasures and entertainments.

This is why the Jews excel in controlling media, business, finance but are worthless at innovation or invention. They need the white man's resourcefulness to advance culture and civilization, the asians work ethic to produce it, the blacks and browns aggression to threaten instability and grow control and they sit at the top of the pyramid like the dragon hoarding his treasure.

There are forces aligned against them clearly, but they all obey some higher master sitting at the top who plays the different groups off against each other, just like the Democrats and Republicans play the American people off against each other every 4 years.

Basically, if you support Hillary, then your view that she's innocent of any wrongdoing is validated.

If you support Trump, then your view that the system is rigged in her favor is also validated.

We've basically come to a point in the election season where no further development could actually persuade people to vote differently, only further justify WHY people vote the way they do. At this stage it's about getting your people to actually go out and vote. Trump seems to have an advantage in that arena, but generally speaking it tends to be harder for the Republicans to win the electoral college. Trump can win, but he really needs to thread the needle.

Basically, it's a toss up at this point. Trump's team says they predict a 54% chance of them winning, which means Hillary has a 46% of winning.

checked

We have opened a pandoras box larger than any of them could have ever imagined.

Apart from all the current npc level trump supporters, who will never trust the media ever again. We have cultivated and redpilled a huge swath of dudebro and chad level white male normies. Who have created a large enough of a following to now be self-sustaining as a political news force. This alternative media crowd, is willing to take info from sources, but has no allegiance, they will not allow themselves to be co-opted or swayed. This alone is huge and cannot be undone as almost all of these people are out of the education system and thus unable to be programmed by kike plots

Write a manifesto and do a final video before you go out and make sure that you take out as many anti-whites as possible, saving the last bullet for yourself (unless you got cyanide or deadly nightshade or something). If you're in my area I'll join you, I had my guns taken away from me, I only have a knife but fuck it I'll fight my hardest.

guess i should've taken mathematics for that investment banking job

Datamining and shilling thread
sage and report.

So basically voters have already picked their side. Thanks about the info fellas!

I'm not demonizing our side by becoming some pathological murderer. If there is truly no hope I will simply end my existence somewhere nice and quiet.

Why is Trump making such a big stink about those two issues? Before he came along, immigration was in "lol amnesty now (Dems) or a few years later? (Reps)" territory and there was no mainstream talk of globalism.

What about when Trump completed that ice rink in Manhattan under budget and ahead of schedule?

I disagree. This election is rapidly becoming more complex than an 800 page mystery novel. But you do have interesting ideas, and I'd be interested if you have some more specific thoughts on why you think Trump is compromised. Your ideas seem more credible and well thought-out than the typical black-pilled person.

ayy, at least you're not a shill.

You really don't know what those words mean, do you?

All we need is context. Trump is creating the context for revolution, for ethnic cleansing, for Making America Great Again. The rest just has to happen. I don't know if a Hillary stealing the election is what we need or a Trump winning, but it has to lead to war. If Trump wins and then it's back to business as usual, it'll be the greatest let-down ever. If Hillary steals the election and nobody revolts, I'll be streaming my suicide on here soon enough.

Kek be praised.

t. half-berber, half-jew

Don't fuck with that defiant white man's internet and guns.

Go away. Billions, no trillions, are invested in pacifying the people. They have very advanced models and statistical analysis and huge programs in place just to keep us from fighting. The only thing that guarantees your freedom is the will to fight for it. We don't need PR cucks like you that will denounce anyone that actually fights.

The left/marxists/etc. kill hundreds of millions and they are in control and they are the ones associated with peace and pacifism and all that garbage.

If we just win the fight, we get to be seen however we want to be seen, and the enemy gets demonized.

If you lose, you get demonized, even if you do nothing and are a good goy earning good boy points from the leftists.

PR cucks please go.

kek

It's good to see Holla Forums has grown up from that Evola faggotry into a manly state of temperance.

Are you really that fucking daft user? What you are suggesting there is objectively evil.

See, you haven't been trying hard enough these past two years Trump has rewritten history, but it's plainly clear to everyone he's just a man like us. So there really isn't any fucking excuse for you to beso downtrodden and low energy, when we have so much work to do.

The lesson to take away from Trump is that you need to start taking every opportunity you can get to adance our beliefs, and socially/economically elevate ourselves. You've already got a job and money, so now you've got to spend the time and mental processing power you have to work out how best to get ahead and take power away from the kikes. What we need most now is for every able man to work his arse off towards becoming more like Trump, more powerful, more connected and influential.

A month ago I ran out of energy completely. Total burnout. I'm still struggling to recover, and that's as a NEET. I've done enough research and lurked Holla Forums enough this election to know what the stakes are. The satanism and paedophilia stuff was already out there, but it's very disconcerting seeing the Wikileaks emails proving it right after I learned about it myself.

Have no energy left to research and feel so tense it's impossible to relax at all.

mfw was reading Evola like a year ago but was already hero-pilled by the ancients and thus could not assimilate his faggotry

Basically, what we need to know is, this whole way of thinking that people engage in (given to them by the television) boxes them in. You can't win by arguing against them and working under their narrative. You need to completely step outside of it. You need to think and to demonstrate emotional programming that is utterly indifferent to what they've been programmed with.

Have you observed the difference between homeschooled and schooled, and television-watcher and not? BIG difference.

Just get people out of the education system and off of television and into literature that predates World War II and they will be transformed.

There is nothing objectively evil about killing off race traitors, cucks, homosexuals, and non-whites.

You are seriously out of place here CTR.

Winning Trump's way is irreversible. Nobody can blame him for anything - he hasn't needed violence to win. Winning your way is temporary and whatever emerges from it is likely to just fall apart again.

You're correct user, but it's the time frame that worries me. I'm in my early twenties, we have a span of MAYBE two decades (if we're lucky) before we are completely demographically overrun. Trump is in his late 60s and was born into a family with money.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying the current window of time to accomplish all of that is minuscule. But you are right and I've been working towards it.

user, I want to restore the West and preserve our race. That is not accomplished by the wanton killings of a handful of blacks and Hispanics before putting a bullet in my own brain. All that would serve to do is drive people further away from our banner and if you can't see that you're hopelessly naive.

Read my original post, I never said I was opposed to fighting. By organized resistance the implication there was insurrection. But I will not indiscriminately mow down non combatants, that's fucking evil.

This user gets it.

Demographics are destiny faggot. This is all just TALK if we don't deport and kill our enemies. The so called holocaust was the deportation of Jews to Israel and the killing of ones that resisted that process. We need him to win so that we can do violence; and if he loses we still need to take the opportunity to do violence. If you let the shitskins stay, we will die out. All it takes is one generation to decide to racemix, and the damage is permanent. The only way to save your lineage and save your people is to get rid of the shitskins.

Get the fuck out of here with your shrink terms. Psychiatry is bluepilled. GTFO.

The antics undertaken by outside actors on this imageboard is reprehensible and truly worthy of absolute justice.

It is my belief that these invasive jackals will be held to task for their sins. I will stand ground to face evil and not bow to dishonorable coercion.

Fucking normies off my fucking board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not actions that drive people away, it's perception.

The cuckoldry of conservatives has driven many people away.

You being a pacifist cuck is driving me away.

Only reason I respect ISIS and in the past have entertained the idea of joining them is not because of their Islamic bullshit but because they're the only non-cucks around.

I respect the sword, not your faggotry.

Breivik is a hero.

boohoo, all shitskins and degenerates are combatants, if you aren't for genocide you don't belong here

Wanton killings of handfuls of whites every single fucking day doesn't drive people away from the banner of liberalism.

You're only obliged to kill those that actually resist and threaten your life. There is absolutely no reason to kill the others when they can simply be deported.

Because I don't. We should be seeking to accomplish our goals in the most effective ways we can while not sacrificing our souls on the alter of vengeance. The West dies also if we allow ourselves to descend to the level of our enemies.

Literally nothing I have said is pacifistic. I am perfectly willing to fight, but I'm opposed to attacking those incapable of defending themselves. If we can deport them we should, let them sort their own shit out elsewhere but abject slaughter is evil.

I'm not a Christfag either, I just have a conscience.

We've already been fighting the war while you fantasise about using Trump as an excuse to go murder people. The war isn't about to start, it's about to end. While you were playing 1d chess, Trump won the war for you. Your methods are extremely basic bitch.

(check'd for kek)
I feel you user, it pains me even more because I'm in New Zealand, so not only can I not help you guys save America, I have to watch my country droown itself in chinks "because we're a multicultural melting pot, and a nation of immigrants, but colonization was just so evil". We're honest to god America-lite, even down to the obesity and poz parades. That doesn't mean that i'm not trying my hardest to save as many whites as I can, to fight degeneracy every chance I get, and to build up my own social standing to go further, but yeah, it's a race against time for us all.

But some other user in this thread had it right, it wouldn't be fun if the odds weren't against us. I wake up every day knowing that I'm fighting the greatest battle in all of white history, and that the future of all life depends on me and you and everyone else here. It's motivating to the point that I can happily see myself working at this until I die.

I actually have Kiwi friends living in Auckland. Don't worry if we succeed in the US we'll come and liberate you.

I'll make sure then to shout out "all you fucks get on the nearest plane and leave the country now" before I slaughter them all, faggot.

They're all going to resist deportation you realize that right?

Also, deportations are going to be hard to do, when Hillary steals the election.

Shitskins don't even deserve deportation, they should self-deport now or become fertilizer for our fields.

If they have at least one arm and can breath, they are capable of defending themselves.

There is nothing wrong with killing them.

Your cowardice is immoral. They have done everything to deserve what is coming to them.

Your concern for ethics is getting in the way of actually fighting the enemy.

They want you dead, there's no time to find the theoretical one in a hundred shitskin who is sympathetic to our values amongst them.

Unless I see a shitskin giving me a salute or wearing a NatSoc uniform or something they aren't going to be spared.

This whole thread reeks of CtR shills coming from somewhere supporting eachother's posts.

tfw getting double-teamed by pacifist shills right now

(checked) (kontrolliert)

Dutch here, same boat as you. Once Germany, Sweden, or France pop, I'm in for a rough time. Wilders is going on trial just now for saying he wants "fewer Muslims" in the Netherlands. Our judges are conspiring to put this man through a show trial. I'm not sure how Europe is going to re-establish control without a few popular uprisings - perhaps Trump's win will give us an opportunity to fight back.

No, you just aren't nearly as smart as you think and you're using Trump as an excuse to go out and vent your literally murderous anger. You're unhinged and using an imageboard to talk about your plans you'll never act on anyway, because being that much of a tough guy in real life would just be pathetic.

Remember the "1984" reference in wikileaks that assange sent?
It's to do with controlled opposition like ayywars.com

Men like you want to go out and murder because you have no idea how to affect change to begin with.

There's a difference between having to be forcibly dragged to the deportation bus, and them actually arming themselves and shooting at you. Those that use weapons to resist should be shot and their leaders made an example of. But those who are unarmed should simply be cuffed, thrown in a transport, and shipped out of the country. It is not cowardice to not want to kill unarmed women and children.

Deportations WON'T happen if Hillary wins, they will have to commence after we take power. If Trump loses we will make him president regardless.

Here, and I'm not even a burger, i even watched all three debates live in the dead of the night despite having to go to work in the morning in Serbia
I beg of you Americans, please go out and vote for Trump tomorrow and make the world great again.

sadly this…

That sounds like a Clinton chess-move actually.
I still think she's throwing the whole thing under the bus.

(pbuh)
They already have chineese sign posts there, the ethnic cleansing is progressing at almost sweeden levels. Anyway, we really are counting on you to project strength to the world, I'm really not exaggerating when I say that we just copy America's identity to make up for our perceived lack of a national character. If our zeitgeist wasn't so cucked on race, we'd be a nation of self sufficent anly farmers with GUNZ (suck it ausshits), but as it is now we're getting ready to overtake canada in the race to complete suicide.

I know plenty of dutch immigrants here, great people even when some of them are pozzed, If you guys ever recover you'll do wonderfully.

(triple checked)

We're just CTR shills according to those fresh off the boat halfchan refugees and reddit migrants. A true white nationalist doesn't think, he goes out and fights the numbers game by chimping out instead of using the benefits of being white to win.

(check'd)
One can only guess how many suicide threats comey received the past week, they probably mailed him some nailguns too.

I get the impression that a lot of the anons who make posts like that are very young, as in teenagers. I feel compelled to respond so they understand that this shit won't work.

That's the biggest problem with wanton violence, it's ineffective. The proper application of force is precise, violent, and swift.

The Romans understood this.

It's no coincidence that a lot of anons have noticed our growing similarity to the jews, in that we are now a shadowy esoteric think tank that influences politicians in ways normal people can't comprehend. It's because soviet sytle subversion works, it works better than anyother method you can think of. All of our sucesses these past two years is directly a result of us culturally apropriating their tactics and putting our own memetic spin on it, and we made absoloutely no progress by going tactical bowlcut on niggers.

Silent weapons > actual weapons

Why are you me?

Mate, I chose my degree to dig into this horseshit.

And now we're playing ball, oh boy.

I think that's the true triumph of the more intelligent anons. We have identified our opponents weapons and turned them against them. We analyzed their successes, how they acquired power and are now applying similar methods for our own ends.

Our problem with the kikes isn't their methods, they have proven to be incredibly effective. Our problem with the kikes is that they're kikes, selfish, insular, destructive, and short sighted.

We will use their tools and instead of building a slave world, we will build an Imperium and raise humanity to that stars.

the stars**

Yeah. My grades this semester will suffer due to /pol and following the election, I understand and have accepted that. Worse though is that I'm an Ausfag - I don't even get to vote!

But I still consider this election the most important political event of my lifetime, regardless. Australia has historically followed the US politically; where the US goes Australia follows, usually within 5 to 10 years. I have no doubt a resurgence in American nationalism will result in a resurgence in Australian nationalism. The effect of Brexit - essentially a referendum on immigration - influenced how people voted in our 2016 election. The effect of a Trump presidency would be huge.

It is interesting how many non-burgers take a really large interest in this election (in particular).

BTW, what the fuck is the meme-food of your nation?

Gee, I wonder what the Communist faggot meant by that?

blog.dilbert.com
Scott adams periscope

now you dont need to follow any of the garbage predetermined hollow threads on here

yw

That's the beautiful thing isn't it? that just before they were able to end two thousand years of racial conflict with us, they ended up giving us the greatest gift in all of history, decades of well documented proof that a small but dedicated group of highly intelligent individuals can completely control the most powerful nations on earth.

What they've done is proven Plato's theory, that a philosopher king is both possible and highly practical. But now we need to set things right and re-establish urselves as the masters of our own people and our own future for white children. When this is all over, we will finally, FINALLY, AFTER TWO AND A HALF THOUSAND YEARS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION, POSSES THE METHOD OF ENDING THE CYCLE> I wish I could bring Spengler back just once to show him how we can stop the decline, how the pendulum never needs to swing back, how we are finally on the verge of a permanent thousand year reich.

The kikes have given us the colution to the oldest and most difficult problem in all of human history, and now we must thank them kindly for it, with gifts of chambers and ovens.

The Vatican hates the mob you fucking pleb. The mob came out of Freemasonry, and Mexico is a Vatican State.

Now I know you're a Leftist.

I literally got banned for mentioning the mafia on Holla Forums months ago.
You fuckers didn't know shit.

media of any kind can still be a cancer to the untrained mind.

Are MODS aren't Holla Forums. They're corrupt faggot shills who post pedophillia anime and push Catholicism.

I dated a homeschooled chick. Her mother was a feminist. Her brother a wigger. She became hipster trash by the age of 24

Big deal because they are red herrings but true, and these are technically the best scoring talking points. (Low Energy, Rubio sweating/nervous, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, Lyin' Ted)

Ties with union/mafia greased the wheels, good business acumen, hires smart people to work for him.

Circumstantial reasons.

Historical/Familial ties to Germany (Nazi), Scotland (Masons), MIT uncle (Military Industrial Complex)

Fordham University for 2 years in the 60s is a CIA recruitment red flag (young smart white guy, rich family, military school, jesuit university).

Early business ties to CIA shell companies

Early loans from deep state money (rockerfeller/rothschild).
Rothschild is Mossad
Rockefeller is CIA
Thiel is Bildeberg

too many red flags.

My guess, Trump was active CIA '64 to '85 after which he is promoted to deep state provocateur, public figure, media darling, gregarious billionaire, real estate tycoon and business magnate. He was groomed for Presidency in the early 90s, but the Bush-Clinton war hawks took control in another soft coup after Reagan, Perot was a failed attempt at recapturing power, 2016Trump is an example of a successful attempt.

These are all 2nd tier power brokers playing for the amusement of their higher ups. Watch Rubicon (2010) to understand how Deep State / Shadow Government can infiltrate and run a country through it's intelligence services. This show is a limited hangout, but it's instructive in explaining how cutouts and shells work for hiding intent.

The 1st tier is above all human reasoning. Call it an alien intelligence, Ha-satan, evolved dinosaurs living underground. Through deception and distraction it avoids detection and convinces the VAST majority of people it never existed to begin with at the same time vainly flaunting itself through symbols and icons in culture, civilization and myth.

The best way to understand the 1st tier is to understand human beings. We are very good at adapting and improving existing things, we are very bad at discovery. Monkey men spent millions of years sharpening rocks with other rocks.

All our computing is stuck in the 60s, we have just gotten amazing at miniaturization. All our physics is stuck in the 30s, we have just gotten amazing at big budget science. Our cutting edge math today is not even understandable to mathematicians working in the same field. The vast spread and adoption of our technological framework masks the underlying catastrophic structural problems in the both stagnation of theory and general understanding. This would be amusing for any external observer, as for every new thing humans create it reveals two or three new problems that weren't there before, creating inevitable cascading failure.

Without intervention we would have spent hundreds of thousands of years in the various metal ages, never progressing to science, which was magic and alchemy in the beginning (knowledge stolen from demons and gods).

And the way I can prove this to you is simple. Study any of Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy, Music or Dance.

These are all 'alien' forms. They will reshape the way you think about the world, because your thoughts are simply your language, which is a carrier virus for the pathology of slavery and control, the last aspect of the tampering of our species by another, deep in prehistory hundreds of thousands of years ago.

The final touch on a cosmic comedy, the human race, both a tourist destination and a tragedy kept in isolation. A warning to avoid tampering with nature.

Without the tampering it would have taken us a few dozen million years to reach a homeostatic equilibrium with our environment, built up a hive mind collective, and explore the stars with some kind of photosynthetic biofusion based on the functional observation of the various evolved flora on this planet, all of which long predates us and will be here billions of years after.

yeah they auto ban for the shit I'm talking about.

KEEPING UP WITH THIS ELECTION IS A FULL TIME JOB

I just saw the Podesta brothers police sketch missing persons thread and I feel like every new revelation is bigger than the last, but 10 revelations ago I was already maxed out on shock value, I don't even know anymore.

It seems to be that some mods are ok, some are not.

Holla Forums seems to have good and bad mods.

I think of it as differentiated intelligence.

There's no people. It's a consequence of shadow government synchronicity.

Ok now I'm starting to see proper tin foil.

It might look that way - but looks are deceiving and there is a likely rational explanation.

Ayys would not directly intervene with us unless we impede on them or unless we're at risk of extinction.

Stop fucking bringing ayys into this, focus on the (((ayys)))

That is a good idea, user. I think I will do the same. I will go to a nearby mountain with a day backpack and my boots and just spend the whole day walking without my phone or any kind of connection to the Internet.

The last few months have been tough. I was forced to become a NEET and lost a lot of money fighting those circumstances. I'm burning through my safety net that was carefully ample before it got blown to shreds. I'm in a way better position than most anons here though. The election is distracting in a major way, I have certainly developed an addiction to it as a distraction from my troubles.

Holla Forums, you are all good people and you first and foremost must all look after yourselves. Keep your body healthy. Keep your mind fresh. Socialise somehow (I know, I know, but at least go sit in a coffee shop or something, just be near other humans). Eat as well as you can. Shower. Shave. Drink enough water. For those of you in the happening zone, you need to treasure the experience of peace. Look at how far we have come, look at what has happened.

It's not over. Keep your socks fresh and your body hydrated, we need you all in your metaphorical feet.

Alex Jones effect mixed with a Leftist education, plan and simple.

Here is the real story:
Jews control EVERYTHING, by buying people. There is no "deep state", it's the Jew's money because they have more money than God. They create Communist programs and hide it as a military/social/think tank but in reality it's just old fashion Communism post-Stalin.

Trump embedded himself into the system. He was mentored by the kike lawyer of Mccarthy. He and Jullianie took down the mob.
He has more money than all those people you mentioned except Rockefeller but that's mostly tied up in lavish investments around the world and favors.

Trump sold a lifestyle… He sold it to the rich. Everyone wanted to be Trump. In the 80s he was even more of a brand name than he was before the presidential run.

money = God in a consumer society

That's what your fantasy Chomsky level conspiricoucies mixed with Alex Jones rightwing shit failed to ever tell the plebs like yourself.

There is no Cobra Commander. There is only MONEY and those willing to do anything for their sick appetites like pedophilia = Bush, Clinton, Obama "cartel".

LBJ was a real gangster, but he was an extreme Christian Zionist from a small sect.

forget meme

Try telling Jane's addiction or the Beastie Boyz that.

I think it's becoming clear they were abused by the jewish ring in hollywood.
Some jews do as you say, but there are many that are just as exploited by them.

These people in "the ring" are not Jewish religiously - they're something far worse.
That's not to say that they don't have Jewish ethnicity or religious connections - they probably were jewish. Then they became tyrants.

Oh and those bands mentioned are probably now part of the ring. This is how the ring works - by coercion from a young age and embedding learned helplessness. That said - beastie boyz released a music video in 2009 with Elijah Wood in it. They might have stayed away enough somehow.

Is it possible to reverse learned helplessness? What research or praxis exists on treating it?

It's called "man the fuck up".

That's how I dealt with a similar situation to them. I simply 'broke the shackles' and kept clean.

I'd love to hear it.

Newton historians want to diminish the 30+ years of his life he spent looking into magic, alchemy, the philosopher's stone and metal transmutation. He had become obsessed with old manuscripts, collecting anything from the fallen empires of Ancient Persia and Mesopotamia. This is AFTER he does calculus and gravity and the laws of motion.

Obviously you cant talk like I am right now in public, all you can do is ask questions. Why were so many of the scientists working on the Manhattan project interested in Hinduism, the Vedic texts and Buddhism. Why was Jack Parsons founder of JPL and NASA obsessed with seances, the occult and satanism? (to the point the CIA was monitoring him afraid he might be ripe for a red-turn for his association with Russian-Jews)

protip: the 'experts' don't fucking know anything except what they have been told to repeat.

This is the type of shit that makes me cringe, you paint me as something then you paint yourself as something else.

Money is worthless, wealth lies in loyalty and land. If you control someones loyalty or the land the live on you control them. Jews barely own shitstain Palestine, are you going to tell me Jews secretly own most of the worlds land? European Royalty and the various Governments of the world control the land of their nation states. That's where the wealth lies. Because if you control the land you own the resources in it and decide how they are used.

Currency = Money = Power is a meme to control the Jews, who are higher up in the power structure than you or I, but by no means near the top. It's obvious why, because historically they have never had their own land, and you needed to sell them something so they would shut up and do what they are told.

Answer this, who is wealthier the man with 10 billion dollars or a million acres?

Alex Jones is a limited hangout psyop designed to nest together all the paranoid schitzos in the US for cataloging and sorting in the event of real social unrest (not nignogs burning themselves).

Leftist education? As opposed to what? The US has no Right-wing party it's a political omniparty representing business interests, Trump is THE business candidate. Clinton is transparently a neo-con war monger look at her SoS record. There is no difference between futurism, technologism, the internet and communism. It's all collectivism, it's ALL the same shit. Communism itself pre-dates Marx and Engels, it always pops up right before the end of a great civilization age, it corrupts tears down and destroys everything. All you're doing is holding on to crumbling rubble and crying about Jews.

How did that work out for Hitler? He's remembered as a pretty good guy right, Germany had a great time after WW2 right? Millions weren't displaced, starved, beaten and killed right?

The Jews are untouchable, because they have embedded themselves into the control grid and their culture is superior to yours. You don't even have a culture. Whatever traditions your people had was wiped out by the ZOG Roman Empire, a nice wholesome cleansing of all those evil and savage Barbarian tribes of Antiquity.

Inb4 he's a true Aryan worshiping Odin.

same here. I'm an italian user, but all I did for the last year was following this election

(((Newton historians)))
People fail to realize that science was "magic" half a millennia ago.

This is what is so important about the leaks.
We're about to stop that.

Only difference is that your dad actually procreated, whereas I will probably just die forgotten and alone.

Well let's see, I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee and reading Holla Forums with classical music on in the background, so I really don't get the fuss about "kike media" as I don't follow it. But yes, checking this place has become an addiction.

The Amex until I find a new contract. But I don't live at home and am mid 40's.

I like your enthusiasm, but do what have to scatter the satanic fuckwads? I'd sooner round 'em all up and throw them on the same pyre.

Generally speaking, if somebody hasn't killed anybody they are not going to start. I have extreme doubts that any shithead on this board would actually go and kill somebody. Stop LARPing you pubescent tryhard

I literally knew the founder of this site before it even existed (cripplewheels). I am from /new/. I am not some FOB, you are.

You sure don't do it through pacifistic means, faggot.

Psychological_Projection

Unlike you I've been a White Nationalist long enough to see your bullshit doesn't work and to progress to the militant white nationalist stage.

The concerns over a race war being the origin of conflict isn't that huge of a deal.

The media will call it racist, but will the populace believe it when they've been calling Trump racist for the past year? Will they believe the media when they scream 'racists' are causing unrest?

No. They've cried wolf and they're fucked. People will interpret it as civil unrest.

The only hope for them to pacify the revolution is for Trump to turn on us and say publicly "I don't advocate this movement and I am against it."

There is where the kikes may actually win, if Trump was trained to be their double agent from the start.

So I broke now to just get a glimpse of where we are before getting ready for bed.

Christ, this is so close I can practically hear "Flight of the Bumble Bee" playing somewhere.