Pathfinder - Worldscape Storytime

An fantasy adventure with pozz.
Hello you filth Holla Forumsmmunists. I storytimed the first issue of Pathfinder ages ago when the first issue came out. Admittedly, I wasn't aware that Pathfinder was filled with to the brim with Tumblr nonsense, so this time I decided to wait out and storytime the 5 issues released so far before its climatic conclusion.
Now you may be wondering: this comic also has John Carter and everyone loves how absolutely alpha he is. So bad is this comic going to neuter him? Lets read and find out.

So the first casualty of the comic is a WHITE FUCKING MALE. Noice.

Here is a reminder to you shitlords that Red Sonja wasn't raped anymore and she can have sex with whoever she wants.

Issue 2 is at hand.

Huh for some reason the first page came out of order.

So that is pretty much for the rest of the comic, I am afraid… Nothing really happened so that is a waste.

Issue 3 and this is where the stronk independent womyn starts to sip in hard.

Oh look at WHITE FUCKING MALE turns out to be evil
And its the 'WHITE Martians the one persecuting people for different beliefs.

Our gallant hero John Carter arrives for the rescue… Not.
Because our brave PoC strong woman of color doesn't need any men to defend herself.

Oh man what a twist.

Again this shit came out of order smh.

So here comes the second-to-last chapter.

Its funny how a Civil War veteran is okay with lesbians because "lol he is married with a literal alien". Don't you think so Holla Forums?

Wow this comic even includes cucking too… Why I am not surprised?

I can't do it. I tried. I got to the former queen fighting to be the new king and I had to stop.

Well the funny part about Pathfinder is the fact that everyone who wants a smutty RPG campaign run Pathfinder

Wat the hell is going? This plot makes no sense.

Oh, you sweet naive fool.. Stop by /tg/ more often. They can tell you.

I wasn't aware the first time I posted this a long time ago, but I had time to educate myself.

Slightly off-topic, but I like how quickly Dynamite has done a total 180 in regards to the T&A in their books. This is a page from the latest issue of Red Sonja. Quite a change from the likes of Gail Simone and [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL] woman.

It still contains some unsolicited libshit nonsense like trying to make a commentary about illegal immigration.
I will say the art looks nice, even though anons here complained about it the last issue got storytimed

You have to realize Gail Simone's influence is still felt over her because she is a sexually liberated womyn that was never raped like her new backstory states here

Vampirella is still horrible though.

She looks like an out of touch mom having a midlife crisis.

Pathfinder is an extremely weird and fetish filled RPG setting/system

There is another RPG system called FATAL that has an entire patch dedicated to anal circumference of your character

You know what the best part abotu Pathfinder is?
The Great Old Ones are canon, so all of this will blow over when Cthulhu wakes up, and washes the degenerate earth clean. Infact, Asmodeus in this setting is not a dickless Dragon Eunuch Cuckold, but based Hitler with Mandatory Child Sacrifice, but it's okay because there's an afterlife, so life hold less value by technically of pure assurance after death, save for getting one's soul eaten and the pain during the transition.

Meanwhile, the iconic characters live in a shanty shithole town made of wood that looks more like a ghetto than buslting civilization, and their ruled by an opressive elite that want to keep everyone from knowing they're living in the equivalent of a deific protection dome built by retards without a decent overdeity like based D&D AO who could at least keep the Great Old Ones out.

I only like pathfinder for the Seoni bitch

The kind of shit you can pull with a DC 80 escape artist check.

Shame they draw her like that on the interior. She looks pretty nice on the covers. Guess that's a common problem with Dynamite.

The old bait and switch.

And dropped