What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/795465757303812097?lang=en

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904816/Julian-Assange-says-Trump-won-t-allowed-win-accuses-Clinton-donors-backing-rise-ISIS.html

What do they know that we don't? How do they know it? And why didn't they release that information instead.

Try not to cross post. You stick out like a sore thumb.

Try not to shill in the first post. It's too obvious.

We already set up a board for you. Go there. Stay there.

Kim doesn't know shit, hes just an attention whore

what i dont get is.. didnt kim dotcom get locked up?

sage for attention whore

He's out on bail or something. I forgot his status.

I means he is out of quarters at the donut stand. Kim Dotcom is a fat fuck who is trying to remain relevant. I wish he would prove me wrong

If this fat cuck had anything he would stop teasing and just fucking do it.

still doesnt smell right to me. usually someone arrested for computer crimes of that magnitude are banned from accessing computers as part of their parole etc. The only for sure thing is he got locked up, assange got completely blacked out and all his wikileaks fellows started going dark as far back as may..

as far as im concerned they are as credible as post v&ening anonymous.

i hate this fat faggot, I'm still burned from the 'hillarys emails' thing

Everyone is starting to hate him.

OP he didn't even include the Assange article link you piece of shit. Also, I have a friend that was in contact with basedKim recently and I'm fairly certain he just set off the leak for Nov. 9th. So regardless of the candidate that wins, those classified emails are coming out.

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT KAINE

great

Wasn't my intention to give that impression. My goal was that both these guys are being being cryptic defeatist faggots. Why? They must know something? Why didn't they release that instead, it would be more devastating.

Great. even if its true it won't be until AFTER the election.

I think he got released for good behavior and is currently in probation but I could be wrong.

So lets jump on your logic train here about basedKim. He and his cohorts are holding onto damning information that is so toxic it will rip one of the most powerful nations on earth to the ground after the most important election that it has held since 1860, for shits and giggles? If that is the case I'd hope someone straps his fat-ass up to a crane and hangs the cow.
I'm still going with fat-boy wanting to keep up the gravy train but still would love to be proved wronghe hasn't proven me wrong yet

He's just fat cuck

i will make sure to leech this fat bastard's site in revenge for his fraudposting

Trying to get attention. One of his tools are cryptic tweets that lead to nothing. Soon he will try to sound like he knows something and then tweet links about his legal problems to a bunch of people. It'll conclude with a couple election comments, and the cycle starts over

Enough with these guys. GG should've taught everyone not to latch onto every foreshadowing of a major bomb drop. Twitter makes it so easy to act drop a vague one sentence that sends people in a frenzy.

reference: that guy who hates anime and talked about "the Thing" openly with his friends on Twitter like they were fucking spies

Yeah, whatever happened to that big bomb from that lawyer too about having Information That Would Change The Election© about the same time. nothing

12:30

Holy fuck Holla Forums was right again.

Why can't fuckers just release information when they have it? Stop trying to be coy and make yourselves seem important. Share with us, you self-absorbed pricks.

I told you faggots, the fat fuck is a poser. Always has been. He's not a 'hacker'. He was the joke of the internet for YEARS. Script kiddie doesn't even come close to describing this piece of shit. Now he pretends to be some activist who gives a shit about spying and privacy after he got caught stealing Shekels from Jews.

His Twitter!!! like every other efags, is meant to promote whatever bullshit he's doing. Which is a new megaupload.

Please insert 25 cents

exactly. Not sure why people are giving this attention whore attention. Most likely because he is the one posting it.

wew he is just lining himself up for the cucking of a lifetime, huh?

Why post this tweet? It's absolutely nothing.
If you wanna shit on Kim then do it after looking at his Twitter feed. He's a good guy.

12:30 what?

He hasn't been extradited yet; all those charges are from the United States.
I think he's a trolling piece of shit that deserves to eat shit, but what they did to him (confiscated all of shit despite being a foreign citizen with no chance of getting it back even if he wins) is too evil even for me and I hate the guy. New Zealand not a good place to live if the US has you on a shit list for anything.

sage

are you still following this sack of shit? he's just an attention whore. remember when he teased for months that he would have delivered the 33k mails and he ended just stating that obvious (the NSA has them). fuck this obese shitlord

fugg

fug

No amount of money will reverse the fact that Kim is a fat piece of shit cuck who would have been a permavirgin without his Megaupload autism. Pretty funny tbh fam.

Seems that way user.

Dosen't he make shitty pop music now, and je hust want to get some clicks for it by pretending he has anything? I mean look at him a is rich and fat, the only stuff he can achieve is beeing wanted by the US for leaking something. Why should he do this?