Is Joss Whedon right?

Is Joss Whedon right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aAOsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is feminism so based bros?

I'm sure he believes it. Since its crap he made up.

I didn't even read it, but the answer is no.

Why hasn't Joss killed himself yet?

Did he just assume their genders? Why not statespeople?

haha

Guys got battered wife syndrome. First driven off twitter because of Avengers. Then attacked for his creepy rape writing for Wonder Woman. Guy needs to kill himself so he can at least preserve some dignity he still has left.

lol what a faggot

He certainly extrapolates a lot of information from 'looking in someones eyes'.

What if the spark in her eyes was because she was shitting her diaper while talking to him?

The eyes are the windows to the soul, user. It's a shame that Whedon mistook the void for a spark.

He saw black dicks in the darkness of her empty sociopathic stare that bewitched him.

If Whedon likes women so much why doesn't he cut his dick and become transginger?

Holla Forums

where we discuss tweets about politics of people who you never heard of

An actual user living under a rock, interesting.

I'm absolutely certain his parents pimped him out to some high profile Hollywood types. Probably how either of them ever got their careers off the ground to begin with.

What?

TRUMPET BTFO

trumpet blown.

His original script for WW was deemed too "sexist" because it focused on that soldier guy. archive.fo/aAOsi

From what I hear, it wasn't rape. Joss's script for Wonder Woman got out, and the descriptions of Wonder Woman were creepy. Commenting on how beautiful her hair was, how taut her muscles were, her curves, etc. Feminists thought it was creepy. Ironically he came pretty close to the real spirit of what Wonder Woman was, since the original writer had a femdom/binding fetish, and WW was more or less the outlet.

ub gours e's ride, hibbaree is de reel bresdent, drup iz a yoosurber amb shud b eggsiqyudid

I don't see how anybody takes anything he says seriously. The fuck kind of name is Joss?

Anyone have a screencap of him talking about why he writes "strong" women in all of his movies? As I recall it, he was made fun of a lot and hoped the girls would protect him or some shit.

yes, and instead he gets constantly bullied by that very same feminists he continuously whiteknights because they know he will never react
sad

One day in highschool he got angry at a jock badmouthing his bitch around so he thought it would be a good idea to give that jock a piece of his indoctrinated mind. The jock, being the alpha motherfucker he was and likely still is, didn't even look at the guy and just told his bitch to kick his ass instead. This gave little Joss's little Whedon hard and every day after that he would get creepy and confrontational with women in the hopes they'd tickle his masochism fetish.

Thanks. I forgot feminists associate male gaze with rape.

Joss Whedon has never been right about anything.

Hell, you can rape them if you post mean things online to them.

What a fucking faggot.

what's he even saying here?

I think he's talking about the twitter character limit.

I can't tell if she's just baiting or she legitimately thinks that could be possible.

Turns out we can make female eggs, but not male sperm. Women are the obsolete ones.

Have you noticed how male feminists on Twitter monologue? They'll tweet once as a direct reply, then they start replying to themselves.

It's to show our deep intellect. Only unenlightened, stupid masses (ie the ones who voted against their interests and elected a fascist) don't do the same.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

the only male sperm they need is feline. they win, we all lose.
it's symbiotic you faggot mgtows

what fucking dignity? Have you seen the original Buffy movie? This man lives for writing as much shlock as possible and then covers his bases with "it's okay I'm a feminist!"

/ourgal/?

I'd have a foot fetish too if I spent my entire life bootlicking.

Not even Lucas could reach such levels of pottery.

Proglib Feminism = Scientology 2.0

who