Incipient Mt Greenwood Chimpout

dna*info.com/chicago/20161106/mt-greenwood/joshua-beal-police-shooting-blue-lives-matter-black-lives-matter-protesters

abc7*chicago.com/news/protesters-clash-after-fatal-mount-greenwood-police-involved-shooting/1592549/

I didn't see a thread on this, thought there would be one by now.

Apparently the other day some nuffin who dindu decided to pick a fight with a cop and got shot. The area is #74 on the map in the image I posted. It's a very low crime Irish neighborhood that also happens to be a peninsula jutting into negroid crime infested areas. It's where a lot of the city's police and other workers live. As you can imagine a BLM protest there wouldn't be particularly welcome and indeed counter-protesters showed up to tell the niggers to fuck off. There were some fights between the two sides which got shut down by police. Maybe it will fizzle, maybe this is the perfect storm that will kick off RaHoWa.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/protesters-clash-after-fatal-mount-greenwood-police-involved-shooting/1592549/
dnainfo.com/chicago/20161106/mt-greenwood/joshua-beal-police-shooting-blue-lives-matter-black-lives-matter-protesters
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/91850258-132.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blue lives matter protesters tell black lives matter protesters to fuck off and go home

Black guy gets shot, chimpout ensures

A CHIMPOUT THREAD IS GETTING SLID OFF Holla Forums

learn to break links

abc7chicago.com/news/protesters-clash-after-fatal-mount-greenwood-police-involved-shooting/1592549/

dnainfo.com/chicago/20161106/mt-greenwood/joshua-beal-police-shooting-blue-lives-matter-black-lives-matter-protesters

Expect more of this over time, and it only to get more interesting.

Those links are broken, just open in new tab and take the * out.

This negro fatigue has me exhausted. All these niggers did was go invade a potato neighborhood and cry racism when they got told to fuck off. I'm so grateful to my parents for making sure I never had to grow up around niggers. I couldn't handle darky mobs chanting and burning shit down every week.

Ja, OK.

So now we are living in a parody of a parody, parodying itself ironically. This shit is surreal.

And there are anons here that think they will be our white knights if SHTF.

No it makes you go into the URL and find escaped character. If you spoiler off the front it can't be clicked, no 404 and is more convenient to copy into a new browser window. Just a tip laddie.

I'm sure some of them are on our side, but they definitely wont beholding back the horde for us. I think most of the good ones will grab their police issue goodies (sans uniform) and head for the hills, like us. I know at least one who plans to do something similar.

Believe it or not there are a lot of dindus going through concealed carry classes in Chicago. Mostly the ones that don't have criminal records (yet) but have to live in areas full of criminal dindus.

Concealed carry classes only teach you how to abide by the carry laws, not how to efficiently use the firearm. It could be worse.

There is a shooting portion of the course but the target is huge and close. The instructor I had mentioned he once had a 100% blind guy pass on the first try.

That said that blind guy still probably shot better than 80% of the South Chicago niggers.

I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

I HAVE LIKE 13 TABS OPEN NIGGER

Fuck sleep.

Imagine what will happen if there are chimpouts going on while it's announced over loudspeakers that Trump has won the election?

When I took mine they just had us fire a .22 revolver into one of those CSI bullet catcher things.

IL has standardized it. 10 shorts each from 3 different distances on the largest silhouette target I've ever seen.

how long does it take to get word back after filing for a CC application? Not that it really matters now, should have done it months ago, but just wondering

It took mine 2 months from the class to when the license arrived in the mail. I took the class this year.

I took mine years ago in FL. The wait was 6 months then, but that was due to Obongo gungrabbing scare. Don't know what it is now

Holla Forums, this may be our greatest challenge yet.

CAN WE MAKE A CHIMPOUT SHUT DOWN CHICAGO DURING ELECTION DAY? CAN WE FORCE ILLINOIS TO GO RED BECAUSE OF NIGGERS?

Can these subhumans hold a fucking camera still?

IF THIS POST ENDS IN 37 FULLER PARK BURNS

Hypothetically if we used twitter to spread rumors that there was a klan march in Mt Greenwood similar to what Weev did in Mizzou it would make chimps chimp out in Mt Greenwood looking for the rally. Just use black presenting sock accounts to report different klan activity in the area. There would be more niggers shot as they chimped out around the Mt Greenwood police and citizens. From there just spread rumors that it was klan members that shot them and the government is keeping it quiet so people don't riot harder. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Twitter is down

Looks like you just memed a nice bake-sale for Fuller Park

hopefully it'll be short and the blue helmets will chicken out on the whole occupy thing.

Not Englewood and West Englewood?

Damn. What do nogs do to communicate other than twitter and talking far too loudly in places where silence is expected?

Mostly aggressive posturing and animal-like noises

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/

Did I mention Mt Greenwood is basically shitlord central? They're redpilled from having niggers right in the next city and have to fight every day to keep niggers out.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/91850258-132.html