Scott Addams: "The best way to help Trump"

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/152810061461/vote-with-a-friend-for-safety
youtube.com/watch?v=4h8wZBxDuhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blog.dilbert.com/post/152811465446/i-dont-want-a-government-job

This may or may not be his last article before the election. It's an important one.

Canada here.
Just shoot the nogs on sight, Americabros.

die thx xD

This is all fine and dandy, but if niggers try to burn down my neighborhood, it's race war time

ignore this deradicalization propaganda

FBI pls go.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

your mom is a fag

If we win we need to petition for some sort of punishment for all hillary supporters.

notice this key phase

in the event Trump due loses to Hilldog rigging he endorses RWDS

It is a given that the salty kikes will agitate their idiot golems to keep the left side vs right side meme going. It's their best trick since humans got such short attention spans.

You ain't gonna MAGA just by getting our guy in, it's golden path forward. When you MAGA, you are indirectly doing it for your neighbor too. And reciprocally they'd MAGA for you.
May Hulkamania run wild all over you, brothers. heh

This, but don't start shit without probable cause.

I agree with him for the wrong reasons. Trump needs his feet held to the fire through some mechanism or another or he won't deliver.

Just stand your ground and defend your loved ones if the riots gets in your neighborhood is the safest bet. If they destroy Jewish businesses, they're doing us a favor.

no

WHEN we win, that will be punishment enough for most…
most… BUT NOT ALL
There are many on the left that have committed crimes ranging from conspiracy to deprive others of their civil rights to murder.

But I'm not on their side. They're not americans, they're brainwashed domestic insurgents. After everything they have done, all they've been allowed to get away with, when they finally, FINALLY go nuclear and give us a chance to clean house, we're supposed to take the high road?

Sounds like dilbert man sees which way the wind is blowing and wants to calm us down. I don't advocate wanton violence, but if trash riots in your neighborhood, don't bake them a cobbler. Shoot the fuckers.

And remember, he changed his endorsement a time or two.

I don't know about that, note his quip about Kaine taking over in 6 months if Cunton wins. Le Dilbert man definitely doesn't think a civil war is a good idea, but you need to remember that he himself is also a boomer, and he's not as immune from the effects of propaganda as he likes to project. He's still thinking in terms of protecting civil discourse more than protecting his race. Should a civil war break out, expect him to condemn it and go into hiding.

The great enigma in all this is Trump himself and how he reacts should the rigging succeed. I don't think we've discussed the possibilities there in any great detail yet.

Those were jokes you fucking idiot

He did say Hillary was going to win just because she cried rape.

I wouldn't say jokes so much as Scott was aware that both the campaigns and the media were reading his blog. He was pacing with them in order to keep everyone on the hook and make them think in terms of him being an important demographic to flip. He is and was always trying to make Trump win and that should be pretty bloody obvious, but had he just done nothing but reiterate 'Trump will win Trump will win Trump will win' then nobody would bother paying attention to him.

For me Scott's strategy has been almost as interesting to analyze as Trump's. It's kinda annoying that there's so many Holla Forumsacks that took literally anything he said at face value.

I agree. He's barely even hinted at what he would do in the event of election rigging, but he has to have a plan for it. At this point, I'm sure he fully expects it more than anything. It would be nice to know what his plan is, but I guess we'll see on Tuesday.

'I support Gary Johnson because he only touches himself' was a joke. Whether 'I support Hillary Clinton for my safety' can be considered to be a joke given how Clinton supporters go after anyone who doesn't think like them is up for debate, but that entire post was dripping with satire. This is what he does for a living

this thread is nothing but chaos, praise kek

I thought this guy was a master persuader? Why even suggest that Trump supporters may engage in violence?

Well according to the media, and everyone else, it seems to be a foregone conclusion that there will be violence. We're on the brink of becoming a dictatorship and everyone knows it.

Trump or Hillary?

Hes memeing it

Cool Trump.

I was hoping you'd try to do that, FBI. Nothing could be better for this country than a mass-casualty event culling the population of both nigs and feds. glorious

Trump has spent the better part of the past year continually repeating
It started in Iowa when El Rato said Carson was dropping out, Trump's response was the Cruz 'rigged' it. That's not normally what you think of with the term 'rigged', but he couldn't be called out by the media for it - though there were a few spotty attempts. Now there actually was vote fraud in Iowa via MarcoSoft's machines, but Trump said zilch about it. When the RNC was trying to oust him via collusion he again started repeating that the system was rigged against him as a result. There was once again cases of actual voter fraud, but again Trump never went there, and the media couldn't call him out on it.

The only constant factor through all this is that Trump has been consistently using the word 'rigged', he has been subconsciously inserting it into the minds of the average Americans. In the event of mass voter fraud stealing the election, what is going to immediately pop into every one of his supporter's minds is that single hypnotically implanted word rigged. It's been one of his largest and most important branding techniques of the entire campaign.

Had he jumped straight to outright voter fraud the media would have a field day, so instead he subverted them and has found a way to persuade people that on a fundamental level everything is rigged, without naming specifics he could be attacked on. Some of the kikes understood what he was up to, but were utterly unable to do anything to stop him. The man is a fucking genius, he fully intends to oust the establishment come hell or high water and has left himself with multiple paths to do so. This is what 9D chess looks like.

I'm hoping a full investigation into multi-voter and deceased-voter voter fraud. Those alone will surely tip the scale over to him in a few states.

Go live in a vibrant part of town you idiot.

Yes, let leftists, freaks, anti-fa, bolsheviks, illegals aliens, and other scum start an treasonous insurrection because you need to go back to being a cuckservative laws are only for us to follow we can never impose it on the left. Nor should be protect ourselves our family or property.

Remember our values & respectability demand our obedience to the leftist mob of terrorists or else we are racist, bigoted, nazi. ultrahitlers. you wouldn't want to be that death is obviously preferable.

Screw that any pos leftest the breaks any law and tries to pull some treasonous BS after election day should have the book thrown at them. I have no idea why we must always try to "set a good example" for the left it makes us weak as it allows them to win or often murder people. They are not our little brother they are our enemies.

gr8 post but
classical would be more suiting

I didn't say I don't understand why he never named a specific plan. It ties into his whole "I want to be unpredictable" tactic, which I think is brilliant. All I meant was that I know he has to have some killer ace up his sleeve to counter it. It would be very out of character if he didn't, especially since we all see it coming from a mile off. I really just meant that the anticipation is killing me.

with Trump in power, the guilty will flee like rats. Then they are fair game.

you stupid bitch, you stupid fucking bitch. I can't believe how dumb you are

Anyone who runs is a ZOG shill. Anyone who stands still is a well disciplined ZOG shill!

Maybe he's playing some 88D chess of his own. The post he made right before this one advertises a tool that looks like it would be really useful for organizing some impromptu RWDS.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152810061461/vote-with-a-friend-for-safety

I know what I believe, what I stand for.

I am ready.

once they are outside the USA… well… you know accidents happen user… they sure do…

You people can't let them get away from the usa, it will much harder to track them. Once away they'll simply resume their activities. Remember this is an INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE, and the moment they realize they don't have any more power in the US of A they'll pull a nazi germany on you and it will be the world vs you.

The world vs a pozzed, weakened by internal conflict USA.

I love when pundits rage about his lack of specifics.

PROTIP: HE'S DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. HE'S LITERALLY TROLLING YOU AND IT'S WORKING.

Naive, simple retards just can't get this fact.

btw why the fuck are there THIRTEEN stickies?

It does seem rediculously excessive, but in their defense, I think we are expecting a big raid sometime. Mabe they're just trying to get ahead of it

Because the mods are paid shills and don’t give a fuck about the community.

As much as I trust Scott Adams prediction, as a Bernout I fear it's rigged and Americucks will be too brainwashed to do anything.

you are thinking in far simpler ways than our situation requires. even with Trump winning and entering office there are checks and balances. even before entering office they could still manufacture a false flag of some sort to instill martial law and postpone changing of office (this was a law passed by the bush administration if I'm not mistaken), and just push the ww3 plan b. I wouldn't be surprised if they have useful idiots ready to riot on a moments notice. I mean obviously they're prefer the world to submit peacefully (I think?) but they have contingency plans without a doubt.

people need to realize that the globalist agenda has been in place for hundreds (over a thousand?) of years; they will not relinquish their power through the democratic process. democracy itself is a fucking scam. it's just willful enslavement.. getting to "choose" your manufactured master. these people are globalists, they don't solely reside in the United States. they have friends everywhere. they have contingency plans for fucking everything. the last thing we need to do is underestimate them. for all we know the retarded shit they have done with the emails and what not have been the fault of shitty cog men. this is a global undertaking and not everybody they own is intelligent let alone aware of any grand plans. better yet, assume the fucks that have been caught in filth were given to us. don't give any fucking ground here. this is basic Sun Tzu shit.

forgetting my rant, this is really just the first step of a long and probably uncomfortable walk. never let up and always be vigilant. every day brings something new and we have to remain alert and ready for any new move.

This is probably the most important point.

The thing that has struck me the most about Obama's presidency is the divisiveness he has created among regular people. The psychological segregation of social groups has turned all of us into multi-faceted enemies, where every citizen is a debtor to someone and a debtee to someone else. The country cannot continue to be this remarkably polarized and antagonistic and expect to be great again.

In conversations with potential Hillary voters, I find they're most receptive to the idea of a Trump presidency when you tell them that "Make America Great Again" means making it great again for them too. Eliminating corruption, renegotiating trade, ending foreign entanglement, and, yes, deporting dangerous aliens will fundamentally improve the quality of life for every single American regardless of who they are. Hillary's supporters are not evil, just wrong. They've been lied to and are making choices based on those lies.

But the main thing here is, when you demonstrate to your liberal neighbors that you aren't the "deplorable" person the media just spent the last 12 months describing you as, you don't just make a friend. You open their eyes to the deceit they've been suffering. In other words, you redpill them with your kindness.

Having said that, there are obviously some who most definitely are evil, who have been the one telling those lies, and who are deliberately misleading people to support a crooked candidate. Those people must face retribution after the election is over. I don't care how many emails you have to write or phone calls you need to make, not a single journalist mentioned in the Wikileaks emails should have a job come February. The Republicans who endorsed Hillary need to be exiled.

But above all, be willing to ACT. Volunteer in your community and help promote local flourishing. There's a lot you can do and nothing is too small. Making American Great Again doesn't end on November 8.

This user is right. Making America Great Again doesn't happen when Trump flips a switch labeled 'badriodic nationalism', and it's not something he or the government can do on his own. We're going to have to engage and do our part.

Requesting webm. Pls. Thx

BULLIES FOR HILLARY – Scott Adams Explains Why He's Voting for Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=4h8wZBxDuhQ

Hillary Clintons Bullies (Scott Adams)
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY

Don't worry, the nogs always riot in their own neighborhoods.

I'm gonna stay calm on election day, though, I'm going to end up carrying 2 guns with me, and some additional magazines instead of just one.

For the 13 Colonies. You have a problem with America, son?

I just woke up from a nightmare about a Hillary win.
I need reassurance for a Trump victory.

Polls are looking good, normalfags are pissed over the Comey run around, the pedo stuff has gotten some more damning evidence and is circulating among normalfags. Just make sure you go vote, you have one more day to find some people to get to vote for Trump. If there's anyone you know who might be reluctant to vote or needs a way to the poll, make sure you get them there.

Already did

Already have

Except.. we're still against degeneracy. And many degenerates vote clinton.

Nightmares are your subconscious mind's way of cleansing your being of doubts.

I shouldn't doubt a Trump victory, but I've been feeling tense due to all the rigging and voter fraud.

Holy shit, that is one convincing video. Fuck it, I'm posting it on my Facebook. I don't think even my most liberal, normie friends can argue with this.

Spics are spooked as hell about Hillary being into satanic rituals. Liberals seem to forget that a large amount of spics are still conservative enough to fear god and the spiritcooking thing has them really scared. It might cause enough to stay home.

Are there screenshots of spooked spics?

Youre right. One can only support Clinton if one buys into their lies. But for me thats already reason enough to despise every single one of them. I might be jumping the gun here because Im redpilled but I simply cannot tolerate retards who refuse to apply logic to things.
Think about it, the past few months up to this point theyve either been undecided or they already supported Clinton. There have been enough revelations, wikileaks etc., to at least doubt their decision. Yet they still support that crooked cunt. Nevermind the fact that everyone who remotely gives a shit about politics can just look everything up in a matter of seconds nowadays. I dont care at this point. They had their chance. Shoot every Clinton supporter who riots close to your property after God Emperor Trump won the election. I personally believe They have no right to exist.

What an intelligent and well-put-together post fellow user. BTW you were wrong about Mark Jewban, he has had a feud with Trump for years and his personality would never allow him to serve as VP.

In other words don't panic. Can't aim properly if you do.

yes, in one of the spiritcooking threads. but they're in spanish. If you understand basic spanish you will see what they are saying about it.

Underrated post I keked

It's a good thing spics and niggers are overly superstitious.

underrated post.

Listen to what Trump says when he talks about the military. Listen to what he says when he talks about this being a movement. Listen to what he says when he talks about the establishment. Look at his most recent ad, the 2 minute one. He calls out the Federal Reserve. He is planning something big. Both sides are giving all they have. I've heard rumors of the people who own Palantir Technologies being supporters of Trump. Russia and Putin are also on the side of the American Citizens. This war has been intense, and we've not seen the end yet. I'm proud to have been a witness to the Great Meme War, no matter what the outcome.

But don't worry. We'll win. There is no alternative. These events will literally decide the fate of the entire human race. Barring any significant retaliation from Russia and/or China, this is the final stand.

Think about what brought you into the knowledge of the redpill. I grew up outside of the norm of society. I had a farm, a place where I could spend time in nature, and by having that perspective and alternative, I could see the bullshit of society. My experiences primed me for the redpills to come. I drank them like water. But normies, they go to school to get indoctrinated and then go home and watch tv, because they are mentally exhausted and tv is easy to do. Look at the methods of control that have been applied to the American Populace. Be understanding, and do what you can to free them from their slavery. Breaking solid conditioning is incredibly difficult to do, especially after a certain age. What will come will come, but we must do our best to save others. The globalists are our enemy. They are the ones who have been progressively engineering society towards cultural Marxism and Communism. Every bluepilled normfag is cannonfodder to them. We are better than that, and that's what we're going to show the world when the time comes.

calm and cool trigger presses.
I'll defend myself and property, as appropriate.

lol

DILBERT MERCHANT, MASTER OF PERSUATION STRIKES AGAIN.

For you newfags here this meme master is the greater than any jew at subversion. He makes you think the way he wants you to by subverting an idea into your mind while convincing you it was your idea.

Obviously that isnt what he wants you to do.
Almost a counter statement.

This guy is a true fucking wizard.

What could we possibly gain by getting involved with blm's inevitable post-election riots?

You already know the answer to that

Put the pieces together.
Almost permission for RWDS.

trump isn't going to win because the system is rigged like he says, all of the votes are fake. the system it self is fake.

hundreds of billions of dollars are a stake, do you really think they will let just let some one they hate take over ?

If the right-wing don't fucking do something if we lose then you cunts might as well hand in your guns and remove the second amendment seeing as you're never going to use them.

If they over play their hand they will lose everything.
If the more powerful Jews think they can survive by cutting out lesser Jews then they will try to weather the Trumpsturm era.

you're funny, fbi

fuck this coward, how the hell is submitting to a corrupt government the best way to help Trump? it's thanks to people like Scott that we are in this mess in the first place.

you took my dubs buddy!

Reported.

you don't deserve them

oh heck

Nope. Race war now.

We were redpilled long ago, m8s. Comey is a faggot, but the low-ranking members are on your side.

No. Some of them are voting for Trump, and a lot of them are staying home.

We will shoot rioters, and hang those we find engaging in vote fraud or treason.

F-FBI-kun?

What is the connection between the divine and Dilbert in this?

Weirdnhow all these newfriends qho came here since Hillary mentioned pepe are urging people to comit violent acts against random people right after the elections and if possible while screaming "Hilary wont take my guns im doing this on the order of Trump!!! Guns have made me into a killer!!!"

I want to believe, but it's growing increasingly difficult. If the rank and file are on our side, surely at least one of them would be patriotic enough to sacrifice themself for the republic and leak the incriminating details, personal consequences be damned. The future of hundreds of millions of people is directly at stake here, if not now then when?

Shit meme tbh.

he looks quite a bit like ben garrison
i wouldnt be surprised if he turned into a staunch constitutionalist patriot under pressure instead of being a good librul "hurrdurr i make so much money off of goyim why would i care"

when you are being assaulted, remaining staunchly non violent is a test of will and discipline. He assumes that niggers will chimpout all over the place. That's the unsaid part of his post.

Holla Forums is bored of peace right goys guys

ironically it's Clinton who is the dictator candidate even though Trump is painted as a new fuhrer and seen as such by the dear chosen.

oh yeah big time
this board became chockfull of posters advocating violence
you bet 8ch gets shut down on day one of a clinton presidency, if not before the inauguration

Of course! How did we not see this before?
Clinton voters are ripe for redpilling and we should act respectfully towards them and cave in to their demands!

Turn the other cheek goyim!
Respectful discourse, letting clintonites beat you senseless while stoically professing your evolutionary superiority, acquired through zen buddhism mastery, is the way forward.

Dilbert Man, can you please explain how Comey is our greatest ally again?

Gaymes Cummy is a fucking dope.

Really this

If you ask a fish, "What is the most obvious feature of your environment?" the least likely response you'd get from him would be "Water." Human nature dictates that people accept the environment they are introduced to. So, when your sole source of information is left-leaning media, Trump looks less like a presidential candidate and more like some kind of world-ending asteroid about to crash into the planet. Given that kind of dichotomy, Clinton is the obvious choice.

But come January 21, liberal voters are going to wake up in the morning, look at the window, and see the sun came up again. They're going to slowly but surely realize that when the media said Trump was going to start nuclear war with Russia and put people in concentration camps that the media was lying to them.

I know he's not are guy but he's such a swell fella ;_;

Just like pzchenics psy op, Got news for you fags we ain't laying down for that skunky rat clinton if you think you can steal it you won't have a country left to rule over with your fucking kike media bullshit.Bend over and let it happen or you are about to get raped.

It was when he came out against the fed that I became a supporter of his, at the start, I thought he was a joke.

>>>/trs/

should i read Dilbert if Trump wins?

He was always a Democrap persuasion is lies demos gonna die

Everything.

…I can't find any that aren't…

checked.
but read his books in stead.

I've noticed that, like that the FBI guys have actually been way more evident in the past few days with encouraging acts of violence.

You first, FBIbro.

There is actually a genius trashman in Dilbert

test

Good song.

Shill. See:

Kek'd

Sarcasm is not your strong, isn't it

Yes, surely everyone else is who is out of place, not you.

Adams is smart. He knows that if the rigging fails their last strategy will be to escalate civil unrest and push for Obama to have emergency powers and then rule as a dictator.

The garbage man character was really amusing in the animated series that lasted two seasons.

Good advice. Job number one for Trump will be to get as many of the losing team converted as possible. To avoid the business as usual stalemate. We don't want to see the business as usual stalemate. We want progress and change. If half the population is dragging their feet, and still in the toxic thrall of the legacy media that won't be so good.

One of the main pluses that Trump brings to the table, that nobody else was showing at all, is the charismatic appeal and connection with his followers. He can lead. He needs to do an end run around the naysayer elites. Once he gets to a certain number of people critical mass is achieved and more and more people will have their faith restored and start to believe that yes, we can do it, and yes, we're all working from the same page, and we might begin to cultivate that precious, ineffable thing that is a healthy national identity and consequently, community.

mag nigga

Correct and they may be desparate enough to actually do it. Remember Obama actually told illegals to vote and nothing would happen.

The largest obstacle in the event of a win is keeping the peace. The VAST majority of the dividing line has been created by the press in a very simple manner. Done over and over no one noticed too much, at least liberals and moderates didn't. Take the church that was burned. Republicans started a gofundme page and it raised over $200,000 in a day. Did the press report that? No. There can be no humanity or decency shown to enemies of the left. That's how they work and polarize. Divide, distort, polarize.
We need to show compassion until the Don gets in and begins to work on cleaning up the doj and other appointed areas of govt. infested with leftists. Many of the bluepilled people are saveable if you BREAK THE NARRATIVE. Let them riot. Let them break shit. As long as no one gets hurt it does nothing. If people respond or give them a headline, it gets worse.