Hel

MUH DICK

IT WILL NEVER END

Why would you want it to.

I want to drown the world in shit. I makes it easier to sort out the good survivors from the bad

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 looks fun.

Pleb tbqh fam iykwim

I don't quite get the whole Synthwave theme but looks pretty cool, or at least better than the average Marvel movie.

Wrong, it looks like diarrhoea, like all capeshit. And the synthwave theme is capitalizing on 80's nostalgia of beardfat numales and nerds. Note how none of the style carries over to the film itself, almost as if it was tacked on at a later date to secure the reddit audience.

I know (((their))) version of Asgard is full of niggers and kikes, but they really missed an opportunity with Hel's character design. She is described as having half woman's face and half skull face. If this movie was made in any other era that isn't (((current year))) this design element would have been used. It's a lot more interesting than "leather clad milf with antlers".
I don't think they did this intentionally, but in the old myths Loki was known as 'the doer of good and evil' and that's in this film. At least preserve some aspect of the characters from their origins.

tl;dr
Looks like shit

People over 15 really like this? I have a hard time believing that full grown adults go sit and watch comic book movie adaptations filled with cgi graphics? what gives?

"Second adolescence" from 20-30.

AYO

the nightmares never end

my fucking eyes

I wish it was fully based on the 90s Guardians by Jim Valentino, just because the main villains are a violent matriarchal alien race, whose technology is all copied from a man's creations. It would be so deliciously triggering.

This doesn't even look real

Is she going to be killed by Thanos as an impostor?

I thought the movie would be about Thor searching for the infinite gems. What was the point of that sub-plot in Avengers 2?

shiet, they suckered him into the mcu finally?

I dislike OP. I thought it was going to be a full cringe live action ReBoot

I wish marvel had deadpool.

The death/thanos/deadpool love triangle would have been a great sub-plot for Avengers.

has this been an extra terrible year for movie posters or have they been this bad for a while and I just didn't notice?

I think they've been getting progressively bad.

First it was orange/blue. Now they have to throw a bit of purple in it.

women aren't allowed to look like anything but generic sluts in superhero movies

wow thats deviantart bad

When will this fad die?

looks fun. I like that they're cutting down on quips and just making fun flicks now.

damn blanchett is a fucking sell out and she fucking acts the same

see Avengers for a crash course

I bet you don't mind when MDE or Refn do it

this is and will be filled with quips dont you forget it

LOL

Homecoming had the least quips of any Spider-man to date and it had Iron Man in it. Civil War was a lot tamer than either the Avengers. Light-hearted comical dialogue isn't quips.

This is bullshit and you know it.

Also, excess of light-hearted humor sucks all tension from a movie. I don't recall feeling that Peter Parker was in danger with the exception of the car scene with Vulture.

different mythologies, besides isn't Thanos a titan or something like that? anyway, he's not a god, so no

infinity war set up, too early, just like everything having to do with that movie