POSSIBLE TIE IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE

civil war imminent

If there is a tie in the electoral college, then the Vice President will be the tie breaker.

No he won't, it's the house that votes.

Isn't Trump winning CO?

An Injun elector actually said that he refuses to vote for Clinton.

Wouldn't that break the tie?

Washington has a single electoral college voter who refuses to vote for Hillary.
He's getting fined 1000 bucks, but Washington is 11 for Hillary, one for who the fuck knows, maybe johnson or Trump or Stein.

You're missing ME CD2 in that pic

Sage

This.

If no person gets a majority of the electors elects the president from among the top 2 electoral vote getters

How does this map differ from the current best guess of polling? It's giving him NV and NH? Are those all it takes to get to this result?

If they tie it goes to republican controlled house.
Who will give the pres to McMuffin.

Top three ackshully. Thought you're functionally right because only Trump and Clinton will have any electoral votes.

Vice President would be top two.

Impossible. He would need electoral votes. One Punch Cuck isn't going to get any.

Here's how it works for people that don't know. House of Representatives would vote, but not each member. Only each state contingent get a vote. Meaning instead of each New York rep voting, they would all act as 1 single vote. Not sure how they determine which way they will vote. So there would be 50 votes cast. Eligible people to be selected are the top three electoral vote getters.

Trump is going to win CO and Maines 2nd district, thats not plausible.

What happens if that then results in a tie

Republicans win because they have the majority of states

It’s two now.

I fucking hope you're right here, because if that's the case it inherently benefits red states because there's more of them but each on average is worth less due to lower population and electoral votes. Now let's hope they don't pull some fuckery and vote for Killary.

FUCK YEAH.

It would greatly amuse me if WA all of a sudden turned Red an hour or two before the final vote.

here's my map. trump only needs to win one of the grey states to win, while Hillary would need to win all of them just to hold out, which seems unlikely

You can’t just call Nevada, Florida, Iowa, and Ohio red. It’s not nearly that simple.

this

I'm getting such a hardon over this

There is going to be civil war no matter what.
Thats what you get when you do "multiculturalism".
Who could have known? Oh wait, history shows us this time and time again.

OP is a retard. Thread over.

Maybe this time the HD video will be everywhere for future generations to really see it all, kikes will still be trying to hide that shit if they exist.

I've been really worried about the electoral college being bought off and "voting with their conscience".

In a recent article, one guy claimed he absolutely would not vote for Clinton. Was that just the media priming us for when several come out to "not vote for Trump"?

Ummmm, NM is blue

CO is tight: Like really tight
CO FAGS, VOTE!!!!

Trump said at a rally here that internal polling shows we are "tied" whether that was just to boost morale or not is ambiguous but he took time out of his schedule to stop in a traditionally deep blue 50 percent spic state 9 days before the election so it is likely in play even if it will be tough.