I have a theory about this election and why everything that has happened is designed to agitate people

I have a theory about this election and why everything that has happened is designed to agitate people.

what if the establishment planned this whole election cycle out to culminate in a planned civil war to allow them to "overthrow" the current form of government and impose a new structure of government while using the civil war as an excuse to consolidate power by killing any opposition within the government and from the citizenry.

The recent FBI bait and switch caught my eye as a blatant attempt to agitate people with a narrative like story that immediately went viral when announced that was designed to catch people's attention about a rebellion in the FBI with rogue agents and cooperation with the recent bust of Anthony Wiener, but it tragically ends with Comey letting everyone down. Strategically speaking, this was a brilliant move by Obama and Comey to silence the rest of the FBI because it baited out the agents who were not loyal and sent a message down the law enforcement chain. It also served to further demoralize the citizens and turn them against the government, which appeared to be the plan.

This got me thinking about the whole election and how there are so many things that happened that appear to be purposefully done to agitate and progressively bring people closer to rebellion. A lot of this can be discounted as pure tone deaf incompetence, but it’s way too coordinated and all of it produces the same effect; agitation. The only caveat is that this type of psychological warfare only works against people with an IQ above a certain threshold, which makes sense if the goal is to come out of this with a uninformed and compliant citizenry. The operation is designed to effect people differently; 1) it is supposed to agitate everyone except the stupid and certain women who identify as feminist (the brain damage thing Knowledge Bomb talks about), 2) it is supposed to bait out the people who pose a threat to the government, and 3) demoralize the people who were agitated by the operation but who were not dumb enough to rebel against the government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgK-Ud5lKNI
watergate.info/1972/06/23/the-smoking-gun-tape.html
groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.tasteless/hQ5J8TNjo6A/GTVTJvH70igJ
ridgenet.net/~thehalls/Field
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Guay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/polblog/

A prime example of purposeful incompetence is the MSM. Everyone knows the MSM are all collectively and blatantly full of shit and in the pocket of the Clintons. The MSM gradually became like this over the course of the election with their own FBI style false flag; the Clinton 9/11 health scare that baited out and fired any employee who was not loyal. The MSM is doing this on purpose and they know it agitates people. The purpose of agitating people using the MSM is to force people to use social media for their primary source of news. The MSM and the establishment are all in on the civil war plan, which is why they could care less about their financials because they are about to be replaced by one single source of news that will be revealed after the election.

I can’t decide if the alternative news sources are controlled opposition slowly designed to radicalize people like how the US weaponized Twitter during Arab Spring to radicalize their citizens to overthrow the government. Or they are as clueless as we are, but are stepping in for the media and providing people news coverage as best they can. What’s interesting is how focused alternative news sources are in debunking the MSM lies, almost like this is purposefully done to remind people the MSM is broken and convert more people to their side. It’s interesting to see the MSM lies debunked, but at a certain point alternative media has captured so much of the public’s attention that paying any attention to the MSM is a waste of time.

Does anyone have the original comic?

Now onto the election itself starting with the composition of the candidates running in the primaries. We know from Wikileaks that Hillary Clintons campaign was planned long in advance and even included her VP pick. But why would the democrats allow her to run when she failed in 2008 and she is universally hated by the electorate. The democrats could have picked any other candidate and they would have been better than her. The answer is that she was chosen and a willing participant of the operation to be used as an agitator against the people.

The whole point of Hillary Clinton running is to get as many people as possible to join the opposition against her.

Look at how the media has collectively shoved her down our throats and how the people reacted. Hillary is a useful catalyst in this operation because she is so universally hated that false flag MSM narratives involving her instantly go viral. It’s also interesting to note how the alternative media covers her by reporting evidence of how many of her events are staged or scripted and this is purposefully done by Clinton’s campaign to be subtle but obvious to hit that IQ threshold and get more people against her.

Her campaign and role in the election follows a script that gradually becomes more detached from reality and against the will of the people with three major events designed to polarize and agitate people. These events are her winning the democratic primary, the FBI refusing to indict twice, and her winning the general election as the grand finale. We saw in Wikileaks that both Sanders and Trump are referred to as “pied piper” candidates designed to attract and energize sizable portions of the electorate. We recently found out Sanders was controlled opposition who had an “agreement” with the Clinton campaign to run on the democratic side and there were also plans to have him drop out on certain dates. I don’t believe he was in on the operation until the end when he willingly conceded, but I think his defeat is a foreshadowing of how the general election will conclude.

Now let’s talk about Donald Trump.

Jesus your newfag is showing. Lurk moar, learn about how international Jewry has ran the world in the past 400 years, what happened in both world wars, what was Wiemar Germany and what is the Talmudic philosophy. The US in 2016 is akin to early 1930s Germany is the only help I'll give you to understand the clusterfuck that is happening right now.

I've been thinking about this possibility a lot. The media in particular is outright baiting and antagonizing in such a way that sometimes seems to go beyond "what are ya gonna do about it?".

It reminds me of what Filterman said in the past that the kikes are bothered that they might have gone too far with pacifying and stupifying people.

Oh, you're a shill. You should be fucking killed.

What difference does it make?

You want to have white children living as a minority in the world without any power?

I'd rather my children be dead than humiliated.

White, K-selected people, do good when shit hits the fan. Better anarchy erupts sooner than later.

The problem is that the fucking kikes always try to slip away from responsibility for the anarchy. That's their fucking specialty.

I think this world doesn't deserve me or my kids. It doesn't deserve smart worker drones. It can rot itself into 1984 for all I care.

Addendum, I'm not so sure if coordination of this kind is even possible given the natural chaos involved. There's incredible amounts of collusion, absolutely, but it's also very transparent.

The thing is, what kind of thing do they have lined up? The US Military probably won't play ball. The Robots and Skynet isn't ready yet. There's a ton of Hispanics but not enough. Too many guns and ammo, similarly.

If this is the plan, it's very high-stakes, very risky and it appears it's slipping out of their hands.

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

We know that Donald Trump is listed as a pied piper candidate from leaked opposition research, but we also know the Clinton campaign knew about his intention to run before he announced and there are also emails that kept track of Mike Pence before the VP selection, who they noted endorsed Ted Cruz during the primary. I believe Donald Trump is fully in on the operation and had his entire campaign pre planned like Clintons as per another "agreement." that also stopped him from attacking Clinton or interfering at all with the democratic primary. Remember when Sanders challenged Trump to a debate before the California primary and he chickened out? Trump turned it down because it would have violated the agreement by going off script.

His campaign also has its own narrative theme that runs counter to Clintons. The Clinton campaign tell lies that the MSM say are true and the Trump campaign tells the truth but the MSM say they are lies. His campaign, in contrast to Clintons, is supposed to be the most appealing and gather the majority of the electorate behind him.

But we are entering the final stages of the operation

This coordination is totally possible look at wikileaks DNC emails and how they literally control every aspect of MSM political coverage.

kys friendo

nigger saying your going to ride a bullet and riding it are two different things. the level of chaos that can be created will make the (((government))) completely implode.

…agreed. Pol needs to get their head out of their bums. We've fallen hook, line, and sinker for Trump's siren call. Regardless of what you or I post, let's wait and see, if Trump wins, how based he really is.

You keep quoting the "pied piper" reference, and while I don't have a pic of the exact email (maybe another user can help), I'm pretty sure they listed three candidates as "pied pipers" which were Cruz, Trump and one other guy and the email didn't imply collusion but was rather gameplanning that the DNC wanted these guys to win because they thought they'd be easy opponents to defeat.

Unfortunately, your entire argument falls apart once you actually look at that email in context.

Called it. They were conducting a purge the entire time.

Assuming you're not CTR, might be wrong, though. It's a basic tactic to feign weakness in certain places and try to minimalize the exposure of whatever actual weakness you have. To some extent, the election in the US is an example of that; the shit happening in Seoul right now is big and basically no one over here is talking about it. The fact that this is the case, as well as bi-partisan shilling the no fly list, demonstrates that the democratic process in the US is already compromised beyond repair. Actual widespread civil unrest, however, is a real threat to the powers that be because they want to have people ignore that possibility rather than showing their concern publicly beyond lip-service.

listen in background while reading Holla Forums. Really good documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgK-Ud5lKNI

You're wrong that Trump is in collusion with Hillary. The crew backing him are very much new money and are not in a position that would be good if Clinton, and what she would bring, got into office.

The only pied piper here is OP

Wasn't this thread bumplocked? Why would it be unlocked now?

this thread is shit

The final stage of the election that leads to a violent uprising is the events surrounding November 8th. With the FBI concluding their story, we begin a new narrative involving violence and civil unrest. After studying the psychological effects of the unquestioning and utter polarization people felt after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, they are trying to reproduce that same instant polarization/religious experience AGAINST the government.

The narrative so far;

Mike Pence's plane recently skidded off the runway

The MSM all reported at once about a vague Al Qaeda threat in Virginia, NYC, and Texas that law enforcement are preparing for and are warned that they may target polling places for lone wolf style attacks.

Donald Trump was attacked by an aggressive bird dogger last night that alternative media portrayed as an assassination attempt while MSM blamed him for the violence and was openly wishing him death.

So what happens this week? If I am right about this whole election being one giant ruse, whatever happens needs to be so outrageous and polarizing that it immediately causes an uprising. It also needs to display their strongest agitators

Like the faked death of a presidential candidate? It is what they do when they graduate to deepstate office.

I'm not sure how to meme such a thing into collective consciousness when even Holla Forums can't handle such an idea.

It would be foolish. They could win tactically, but strategically they would be fucked.

The moment they start the civil war they lose.

This. Someone post the email.

We've discussed this possibility in the past, but for all the fucking emails the only thing that points to the possibility is one that lists three potentials that they can exploit. Key word is exploit, that's not the same as collusion.

Why the fuck would the running the show start an uprising to root out the kikes running the show?

Give some examples. I would imagine that those in "deepstate office" don't go through the public circuit at all.

Stalin purged fellow Jews when the time was right, it's not an impossibility to trim those who aren't needed.

but could later be a problem/drain on power*

This is highly unlikely scenario.
There is nothing they can gain by causing an uprising right now.

THERE IS NO SCENARIO WHERE THE ESTABLISHMENT WINS A CIVIL WAR

How come he isn't more vocal about forcing Hillary Clinton to stop bird dogging his rallies? and why doesn't he kick out the people in his campaign who are Clinton Foundation donors?

Trump doesn't need their money, they gave him billions of dollars in free TV to promote his campaign

They know what they are getting into because the whole point is to "overthrow" this form of government and it's constitution and impose a new form of government.

The narrative so far gives us a plane, Al Qaeda, New York City (the only city specifically listed in the MSM articles) and Trumps assassination. This combination allows the establishment to display their worst incompetence all at once in a couple scenarios;

1) We know that Trump is not scheduled to be in Texas or Virginia this week, but he does go home to NYC every night. NYC was the only Al Qaeda target that gave a specific city and Trump will be there tomorrow morning as he flies out to his next rally. He is either shot by Al Qaeda when he steps outside Trump tower, or severely injured. But this will all be carried out by crisis actors to give the public something to see and react to. And the best part of the MSM being the first to report on it is they can blame Trump for inciting the violence and being islamaphobic. I bet that would drive people nuts, but there is another scenario that's more fun.

Presidential elections are just planned distractions to divert attention from the action happening behind the scenes
Just Another Movie ~ Timbuk3

Unfortunately OP, this is just the general pattern of an autocratic regime attempting to consolidate power. There won't be a violent blow-back by the populace. Nothing you described is unexpected and ultimately is determined by the capital elite of the Jewsa.

I disagree with the team red user post, we've been training for a civil war since arguably Vietnam. A baseless speculation is that we've been training for a civil war since day 1 of the US. A nation found on revolution will always be interested in revolution, those in power will be keen on the counter-revolution side.

The establishment may not win a civil war, but they would not be destroyed completely. Those millions who go into insurrection would cause alot of problems, but none of them would be able to have force projection. There aren't any US rebels that are going to be sieging DC, let alone those very hard to reach military bases designed for nuclear warfare.

At best a civil war would be complete collapse of the US, much like the USSR, which then amongst the fighting, those that have the capability of reorganizing society are killed. The elites come out of their bunkers and organize the US as they see fit, much like those who now have power in Russia.

The insanely wealthy families of course. The Kennedy family is the most well known. Or maybe Lincoln.

The 9/11 scenario

This time Trumps plane is hijacked by Al Qaeda and crashed into a building or blown up by a bomb. All of this takes place very quickly and is instantly goes viral that Trumps plane has been hijacked with the possibility of a brief video of his final moments on the plane with the terrorists for dramatic effect. Then comes the MSM to cover the incident and they say he basically deserved it for inciting violence with his islamaphobic rhetoric and then blaming the alternative media for being too quick to call this a religiously motivated attack. Then Obama comes out and makes a statement that falls short of condemning islam followed by Hillary giving the fakest and smug acknowledgement of Trumps death while also reminding everyone to vote tomorrow.

People would be outraged

I bet you think drones are god tier. The word of the day is mylar!

Assuming you're right, just how long has Trump been preparing for this presidential race? He's been talking about it since the 1980s, was the script the same back then? He's talked about the people who go to his rallies paid to stir shit up, but clearly it isn't enough to galvanize the public about just how heretical it is in a democracy. It's preaching to the choir or wasted breath, overall it's pointless to dwell on it. Trump himself gave Clinton money, I'd say it's just the nature of politics in the US. Again take a look at who is funding Trump and where they make their money. None of them would benefit in a Clinton US and all would heavily profit from being on the ground floor of a Trump presidency.

I don't. What I don't think is god tier is the ability for an organized revolution to not be completely subverted. It would be similar to 1790s France, again a very beneficial power shift for those that planned accordingly, which I think we have been looking at the caliber of wars we've fought since WW2.

This. These threads are made to distract everyone from the latest wikileaks which shows clear collusion between the media and Hillary. These kind of threads always pop up along with other slide threads designed to distract everyone here.

This shit is dumb. Almost nobody believes 9/11 was an actual terrorist attack at this point. Things aren't like they were in the early 2000's.

The jews are omniscient goy and have everything for the next 1000 years planned out.

Why would OP wait until the day before the election to make a thread designed to have you question your vote?

So then RFK and JFK Jr. both graduated with him? I just don't see it user, especially coming from the assassinated president that sought to kill the Israel nuke program and among other things.

The establishment needs to dash any hope of redemption all at once and the only way that happens is if Donald Trump dies. The goal is to incite civil war. If lives and loses to Clinton without challenging the election and completely cucks out, people will be pissed but they won't be violent. Sanders had his election stolen and he cucked out and there was no violent backlash, people got over it after a week and moved on.

Trumps death would hit people hard, especially his most hardcore supporters.

You seriously think that the average Holla Forums user would have their mind swayed by a single blog post? I just can't wait for this election to be over so Holla Forums can return to its regularly scheduled shitposting.

When a forum becomes this involved in an election it never returns to its previous form. The history of many venues on the internet of old proves this true.

Whatever faggot, when there aren't 90 threads on the election we'll see what happens.

Hindsight is 20/20. It took people years to start questioning the facts. If you actually lived through it, you would know how it felt and how society felt for years afterward.

The script is that the establishment has decided it no longer wants to be constrained by the form of government set out in the Constitution and needs to set up a gigantic false flag to overthrow this form of government and install a new form that allows them to join the one world government set up by TPP without worrying about individual rights and national sovereignty. Trump is just a catalyst for change for the establishment to initiate their purge.

Civil Wars are an opportunity to substantially change our laws in preparation for Globalism. We cannot win a civil war against the government because it is not organized enough and we have no territory to annex. Even if we won, we wouldn't know what to do with the government.

I'm voting for Trump regardless and we will find out if I'm right tomorrow. The FBI shit really made me think.

Fucking hell, its like i woke up from a dream when i read this post. All the hope Trump has given me vanished. I wanted to believe things would change. I was blinded by hope. Polite sage.

There are a lot of things about how his campaign is run that should be questioned, but you know, suspension of disbelief. It's not like he's going to personally let you down either, he's going to die.

Also im an Euro user.

I don't think you're wrong, I'm just saying that I don't think Trump is on the same side. I don't see Trump and those who are funding him succeeding in a borderless world which is why he's running in the first place. His candidacy has shown that our political system is so not based in reality that all one has to do is start speaking the truth to gain power.

Though if what you're saying is true, it's already gg, may as well enjoy the show.

What difference would it make?
Even if you're right, all it means is that we have a choice between a righteous death on our feet, or a slow agonising one on our knees. Of course we still shouldn't just lash out in offence, and instead should only act in defence as much as we can to prevent it, but if we can't prevent it then it's inevitable.
The only thing we would have to remember in that scenario though is to target the 1% juden who'd be trying to implement these systems first, and only fight off the leftists when they start to become a threat/start trying to take control, as I have a feeling the left would have a similar plan of action.

He will do just fine in a globalist world, especially with a new media empire in his name after the election. His death allows people to still respect the candidate Trump was without any hard feelings or betrayal and chances are people would be all over Trump TV. I know I would, especially after all the other MSM networks destroyed their credibility.

This is happening whether you like it or not, if I'm right I'm just gonna let it happen and learn to live in a globalist world. Any rebellion would fail because it isn't organized at all.

All they want is for you to believe they died despite never showing a shred of evidence.

Then there's the whole bay of pigs thing with Nixon. Apparently a puppet president under Kennedy and co.
watergate.info/1972/06/23/the-smoking-gun-tape.html

reminder to sage slide threads

There is absolutely nothing that indicates a billionaire would give up a comfy retirement banging his supermodel wife on a tropical island for the chance to be savagely slandered for a year and a half by every journalist and politician on the planet.

He'll be dead though right, so it appears not. If he had stayed quiet, then how would he been doing fine? A real estate mogul who was a TV celebrity, both unnecessary in a globalist world. You do know what happened to land owners in every communist revolution right?

Why is the media intentionally destroying all their credibility to drive away all their viewers? Like the MSM is unbearable to watch now and they know it because they have seen their rating plummet. Hell, the NY Times reported their profits are down 95%

Ok, but what about his brother and JFK's son being killed, was that fake as well?

Reminder that Jerry Seinfeld is a kike.

Go derail someone else's thread

Ya don't say

You're not helping your case.
Reminder that this board is for discussion of politics, not the worship of Donald Trump.

So you're actually admitting you're new? I rest my case.

Yeah you fucking better.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out CTR

What do you think you're achieving here?

This photo convinces you of RFK? It's awfully photogenic. They only get worse.

Which two people don't belong in this family photo? They're all like this.

I don't know all the little details about what they're up to. It's just that this is what they push and it looks like lies.

They even lobotomized one of their daughters which is fucking creepy.

I know that you're terribly new so may I suggest that you perhaps pay a visit to tumblr, or reddit, or even 9gag. These sites may be more up to your speed.

By all means, go on. This didn't start as a slide thread but we can make it one.

Yes it did. This is a shitty slide thread and all should feel bad for posting in it.

there is a lot of directed agitation. so nothing has changed, and nothing is new, in this regard. that prosperity is running out is an effect of overgrowth of the nonprosperous shitskin mimics. that is, what you speak of can easily be recasted as the omnipresent intent for every election.

that paper is not an account of anything in reality. it may self-credit revelations, but all it demonstrates is word salad. does it account for mimicry? franeksteins? and the interaction between the two that creates schizophrenic instability?

the chosen citations of georgia and ukraine were not 'natural occurrences' of 'democracies' might, so to select them, and disregard the aforementioned nature of parasitism leads to gibberish. a ruling party need not have any political party, can fabricate both, to manipulate the dis-informed (children) and unable-to-be-informed (retards, the descent, and their cross-bred franekstein degenerate associated cousins).

at the risk of oversimplification, the paper assumes lies don't exist, or those groups who do/don't speak them are held constant. none of which is correct; nothing is so static, dry, academic, or artificial.

my purpose of this post is to point out this shortening of sight/focus we went down into. it was, is, and will be repeated for, greatness and might. but, for all we have accomplished, it cannot be forgotten that there is no end. it is not helpful to forget.

this has been going on for the past 25 thousand years or more. in generic, nature subverts so that it can 'win' it's self interest, which is acutely against it's (and everyone's) self interest two moves later. what will happen now, is the lines will go back to blurring together, because the mimetic parasites will, by necessity of the mechanistic definition of how parasites must behave to survive, moth back to might. all to lie, so as to steal, so as to eat what is not theirs, so as to do it all again – and what, if they eat, leads to their own death, again. never learning (because they never pay, by definition) and always claiming victim. this is their desert saga.

aside (since it keeps coming up so much): the origin of demoralization is accepting. now you can argue that, since some idiot calls a red pen blue and doesn't accept facts, the act of not accepting is retarded, childish, and a jew-maneuver. which is correct. but incomplete. you're not supposed to accept lies. you're not supposed to accept their speech-spoken-to-your-ears – it's not english. and you're not supposed to forget that the source determines validity – ex no: 'we the people' cited by equalist equality nonsense; ex yes: 'we the people' cited by the might of men to the exclusion that the rest are not people and have no right.

probably. let's post anyway. for now.

Of course, original thought is out of bounds on /trump/.

they were. of course they were. they always were/are/will. and should they succeed, they forget the first rule of how they survive: mimicry.

for instance: accept as atomic: fbi 2nd announce and retract as purge. now accept as atomic a consequence: more of their ranks are solidified/unified. how is this not what the repeated bubble finance has done? how is this not what the repeated sjw signaling has done to the msm/twatter/etc? how is this not allowing more perfect identification of them?

whereas before you might worry about nuking the wrong persons as 'collateral damage' milicent-bystanders, now that's less.

the only worry is if you think in terms of some finish line whereby you can rest easy. this was never going to be a one-election-and-done deal, user. you have to have might. you have to fight. and no help is coming.

let the consolidation of more jews, shitskins, cucks, and failed females et al continue. as other anons point out, the increased chaos is a good thing, and the all-sides baiting unavoidable.

I'm gonna call this now before it happens

Trump will die in a plane crash

doesn't that happen at a point before this point?

i'd bet on the 'market makers' executing the delayed stagflation acceleration. no fuel for planes, no money to pay crews or airports, etc.

there has been hesitation to trigger this, as if some pieces were trying to be lined up first (ex: sdr, chink gold exchange, taking out germoney first, etc). as things moved from sept-2015 to now, trump's own might and non-capitulation changed something else. hesitation now seems to include that trump remembers (partly) that back-to-work-programs (roosevelt/banker's next move after) didn't work and mentions renegotiating (deleting) debt instead (hitler/germany's next move after).

plane crashes are also unlikely if you own the planes. it's either lho, or stagflation. probably the latter, since trump has proven at least once that he can be scared from debt-destruction to make-work (debt and debt prostitute increasing programs).

It's the same shit they pulled in gamergate. The media lives in a bubble, ignorant of how people view them. They also have financial connections to Hillary and at the same time, their masters have connections to Hillary. If Hillary fails, that means the media is not effective and thus that will bring an end to all the high priced salaries and perks they get from their masters since it will show they are not worth that money. They will also lose out on the financial perks of siding with Hillary. Their spouses and families will lose out on cozy Washington and white house jobs. It is similar shit that occurred during Obama's presidency. You're an idiot to not realize this since we have seen them act like this before. They got away with it with Obama and they think they can get away with it with Hillary.

No one cares what happens to the media, but this mass migration to alternative media/social media is dangerous because it could be the same psyOp that was used during Arab Spring with Twitter to radicalize civilians to overthrow their governments.

im pretty sure its just gotten to the point where they have to shout "YOU HAVE TO VOTE BECAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU'LL LET HITLER IN OFFICE, VOTE GOYIM"

voting itself is compliance
if no one bothered voting, theyd began wondering why they bother complying with taxes and laws when they dont represent the public, despite the fact that they dont right now

You've gone full retard

Except the media, which is why they are acting as they do, and the people who pay the media to serve a function. If they do not serve that function, then they are a waste of time and money. In the end, it is all about function and their function is proven by results.

It's a thought. Not bad OP but the economic consequences would be brutal and these people want zee monies more than anything. Politically, what push back have they experienced since 9/11? Next to nothing.

These people are lazy and not that bright. They just want to sit back and eat cheese pizza and maybe a hotdog xD.

Alright, goyim. Let me spell this out for you. You're right about one thing: this election, the unrest, the divisons in society are all being contrived. You're totally wrong about the "why" though.

These kikes, the christians, even the muslims, are all hoping and waiting and some even acting for their fucking saviour to come around. Even we have a lot of talk about "waiting for Hitler to come back" when someone isn't totally content with Trump or whatever. Its all the same thing. The second coming of Christ, Imam Mahdi, the Antichrist (for the satanists/jews), Hitler 2.0, they're all the same guy. The world is being turned into a crucible, temperature up to a thousand fucking degrees. All the catalysts are getting thrown right into the mixture, fomenting conflict in every region, building pressure in every situation.

Why? Because your savior is coming. We're forcing his appearance. He's being created as we speak.

I picked up on the whole thing as well OP.

There is a saying, "nothing in politics happens by chance" however, if any election is going off script its this one.

The level of agitation though IS significant. Its as if they WANT a civil war, and they do.

They want to put the final nail in the coffin of the Republic because we are 20 trillion in debt, and they need to move the military apparatus to the UN and global government. They also need an excuse to go full commie.

The flip side could be, agents in defense intelligence and the NSA and CIA know the country is fucked, and are running the agitation program on purpose to build a story line for a civil war they know is coming anyway.

Truth is we may never know the truth, because they have God like system now that can basically predict the future. How can anyone in the general populace ever beat a google AI when 97% of the public does not even know it exists.

Don't you kikes all need to be in Israel first before that happens? You better get moving.

Probably impossible to get every jew in Isreal, but you're right. Not like the ones pushing this shit actually care or even consider most jews to be "real" jews.

it didn't work, I'm calmer and happier than ever with all this in the open.

finally, peace.

Guess everyone should just lay down and die since these people are god then.

Vote for Trump, but you should at least keep in consideration the chance of "uber ruse", yes, even after all that happened.

CTR isn't going away, they have to convince us to riot when Hillary steals the election

That's a fair point, in the case it happens.

I was really interested in what you had to say until this point. What is the core difference between "us" and (((them))) that makes "us" unable to govern? I don't think there is one. That statement made you look like a shill.

Hi CTR

My dog chases cars. What would he do if he caught the car?

So you're saying that the government is system or machine, like a car. So you're saying the "we" in our attempt to govern ourselves are like dogs trying to catch a car. Humans are the ones who drive cars, so you're saying that difference between "us" and (((them))) is on par with difference between dogs and humans.

Can you elaborate? I don't think that the people who govern us are that different from us. I don't think they are that much more intelligent. Do you?

What a waste of dubs

Well, congratulations you made me kinda agitated. Now what's the next step in your master plan?

I'm right and you're wrong and you can't convince me otherwise

This is so blatant it's easier to believe you're an actual Holla Forumsack specifically talking this way to discredit OP.

I doubt they are really ready for a hundred million Americans enraged at the fact they are literal satan worshiping pedophiles.

Yeah either way this turns out, it all seemingly points to a war to end all wars. GEEE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE HUH?

History repeats itself, it wont stop doing so unless all the opposition is removed. If whites and honorary aryans were the only ones left standing, we could find the origins of life and immortality.

But since jews, shitskins and gommie leftist hwhites exist, there will always be conflict between our factions. Humans are tribal. We will always be tribal. Nature is always about survival of the fittest.

There is a point where speculation turns into crippling paranoia, and this shit passed that point in full tilt.

Believing in the magical omnipotence of authorities is exactly the thing that gives them their power.

Weedman should have just said don't feed the trolls.

One side-effect of these chans might be a prayer chain. I just asked Christ Jesus for peace. Maybe you should to.

t. Pastor user

Well, I knew the phone calls and the passenger list were sketchy from the get-go. Also, it was in recent memory from reading this:

groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.tasteless/hQ5J8TNjo6A/GTVTJvH70igJ

Date: 5 May 2001 00:27:55 GMT

>Message-ID: >
> - ridgenet.net/~thehalls/Field

So I figured it was a little hard to just take down a building.

Also, on September 10th I watched this documentary on Quebec television about Albert Guay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Guay

(Yeah, I was pretty fucking weirded out the next day.)

^This.

If they're operating on this level of sophistication and even Holla Forumsacks can't back engineer it then we're utterly fucked beyond any and all hope.

It'd be literally a thousand times worse than we'd imagined before.

I continue to believe they aren't all powerful and intelligent though.

It can only predict operant conditioning. It's nothing more than a giant abacus. This is why you need to control education and promote multi-racialism.

This lowers IQ and replaces the family and cultural unit with the secular imperial humanist unit. We are all one, let's forgive rape and murder, nations are evil we need to eliminate the state and unite as one blob, one giant voting block, etc.

They don't have godlike powers outside of their puppet world, and this is why they must grow it, nurture it, protect it. It's still early days user, their data centres can't process enough information to predict the weather for next month accurately, let alone tell them when a revolution will occur, it still needs human operators to feed it information and analyse it.

All conditioning in humans is much harder to maintain than it is to break, the CIA has been running cults across the world for decades trying to understand how you keep complete obedience from a human being, very few are susceptible to unshakable groupthink, mostly people are self-interested.

And that in itself is easy enough to maintain, simply give the people bread and circuses. The REAL problem they have is the single digit percent of the population that is completely resistant to anything, including self-interest and pursues something fanatically. These people NEED to be diverted into the sciences and religions or they could destroy the entire system, you are allowed to look at the truth of the universe or the face of god, but if you look at power and it's history expect permanent firewalls.

It's called a staged coup and it's happened plenty of times before.

Disclaimer: a mod created this thread to identify non-Trump cultists and will ban 10,000 people.

I think Trump is genuine and honest rather than a plant.
But overall he is just as good for serving jewish interests as Hillary is.
Hillary would entrench jewish control of society, which however would piss off White people even more for the next 4-8 years, risking a violent conflict when she comes for their guns after abolishing the 2nd ammendment; Trump would defuse White anger by removing illegals, reviving the economy, blaming ISIS and spics for everything (instead of jews) and thus paving the way for more Obamas and Bushes from 2024 to 2040.
Reminder that every single one of Trump's kids is married to a jew.

Vote Trump,
M.A.G.A

Crating an extra terrestrial threat that threatens 'the entire world' would be a much easier scenario to run.

Inciting rebellion in the US will not turn out how they expect. The PC and nogunz narratives do not exist in a majority of the country and like they have been nearly 200 times before, the kikes will get ousted.

History does nor repeat itself but it does rhyme.

Of course all "sides" are part of it.

Disclaimer: kill yourself before we do

Went back to watch that video from your first pic

So much this

They will never acknowledge superspectrum phenomena openly. Anyone that finds out about that shit can free himself by willpower alone.

explain how

Let me ask a question. Why do all the non jews keep helping the jews? Why don't they just band together and call them out?

Der Wille zur Macht, you must attain lucidity while lucid, awaken while already awake. If you get lost, request a guide. Don't trust anything too good to be true or too bad to be avoidable, tricksters abound.

Greed and weakness. It takes less work to sell out others than to become a valuable person. Those that busy themselves with striving are therefore weak to the knives of traitors most of all.

Oh, don't take any currency/token or imbibe food/drink unless you are ready to go on a fucking wild ride and maybe be enslaved or lost to the void between time.

If you see an out of place mist or fog, defcon 1. If you notice the sound drain/freeze around you, defcon 1. If everyone else freezes/disappears, defcon 1. If you start seeing lights which are catching your attention in a hypnotic way, whether it be normal lights or anomalous lights, defcon 1. If you suddenly feel as if what you are viewing is more real than anything you have yet seen (the best way I can explain it is that the world looked like it had the "perfect" quality of a movie set or as if you could obtain visual data from every perspective in space to form a more powerful image), defcon 1. If you are overcome by the sense of mortal aversion to oblivion, defcon 1. The best defense is to will yourself back into normalcy. Get out of the area if it is a location based phenomenon.

In fact I believe many of the warning signs of contact with the superspectrum to mirror the physiological experience of a panic attack at the "sensory overload" level. It's likely you have to pass through this stage as you begin to take in quantum information. Schizophrenia, panic disorders, certain hypnagogic events, and some psychedelic experiences might represent failures to overcome that limit, while some people instead seem to be able to train in order to push through and further abuse the Akashic Record.

Didn't have a chance to read the entire thread yet, but I just want to share my sentiments that the world is all just an audience and what appears to be happening organically is simply stagecraft. This same sort of political theater defined the lead-in to both world wars, a psychological campaign that intends to manipulate the emotions of people so that they carry out the whim of far removed players (the Rothschilds & co.). Nothing abnormal or sensational, but when you're so hypnotized by the show, it's hard to incorporate into your worldview the fact that theater doesn't need a stage, and that the shows Rothschild put on result inmassive loss of life.

That is to say, Trump is certainly my favorite stand-up comedian, and this election cycle has provided me with a great deal of hope for a peaceful transition of power… But by that, I'm not referring to the transition of power from Marx-loving liberals controlled by international bankers to a true conservative and local nationalist movement, but rather, an astroturf campaign built on nationalist sentiments meant to indulge the American people with aspirations of some sort of ritual magick rebirth/renewal that they expect to come along with a Trump presidency. To really invoke this sentiment, people do need to see blood, but nowhere near enough to let them get a taste for it. A civil war in its truest form is bad news for the kikes and international cultists, even with the amount of exotic technology they have hidden from us. By letting Clinton win tomorrow, it'll prove to people with an IQ from 100-130 that they were right all along. That no vote is ever allowed to actually take place in any western democracy. Follow that let down with the release of, oh say, child porn starring Bill & Hill or ritual satanic (kike-kabbalah) bloodletting/torture/sacrifice caught on tape.

If you think this is outrageous, well, I think it'll work out pretty swell for the Rothschilds. People will get to see blood in the form of a clean sweep of dozens of congressmen, senators, state department officials, former presidents, etc. This cannon fodder will feed the masses who will be to overstimulated to investigate further. Am I being silly by suggesting that? Perhaps. But I honestly think that for now, we'll only see revelations concerning low level patsies who are more often than not, MKULTRA'd mind slaves anyway. Once the "good guy" alphabet agencies carry out the clean coup they're so accustomed to after carrying them out the world over, Trump will be installed, and people will feel vindicated.

(cont.)

Obviously, we'll then see a very curated march to the right, and the geopolitical reorganization that makes up the centerpiece of Rothschild policy in the 21st century. To achieve global governance, the Russian, Chinese, and Indian masses need to feel like actual players on the world stage, which will call for the dismantling of the UN, IMF, World Bank, etc. How that will be achieved? Well, we can assume the coming financial collapse will be the hyperinflationary event economists have long predicted, and I'm sure the IMF and jews will be blamed, all while Trump is president. Sounds outrageous? Well, there are a few conspiratorial historiographies that incorporate into their worldview the idea that Christianity and Islam are both cryptokike cults that were spread to consolidate power in the region, even going so far as to suggest Judaism is a front, and that Kabbalistic cults dating back to the Hermetic tradition and whathaveyou have no regard for the average jew, but instead employ them in a sort of symbiotic parasite-host relationship where the Jews have historically gained undue power and wealth as a result of their belief system (which is narcissistic in intent, and allows for usury, of course), but have also faced slaughter and exile for the actions of their hosts. Any knowledge of the history of Rothschild proves they have no regard for the average Jew. I'd get into it, but it's pretty well documented.

Anyway, my point being, there are those who believe that the eschatology (end times programming) in the holy texts of Christianity and Islam are simply scripts that were meant to be carried out thousands of years later. Occam's razor does invoke incredulity about such a feat ever being achieved, but then again, trying to use occam's razor to explain our current geopolitical situation does end up referring to historical events, and since this chain of events is, of course, causal, it's hard to say how far back you have to go before you can decidedly say that the current trajectory of our society is not being guided by forces from the past. Sorry for being obtuse or autistic sounding or whatever the fuck you want to call me, but to put it simply, I fully embrace the idea that power can be kept in the hands of a few ancient bloodlines who, I suppose, were simply the most fucked up people during their time. By that, I mean to say that infantile and childhood trauma is the most powerful and altering influence on a brain, so it's likely that the kids with the least amount of free will would be those most indoctrinated by their parents. These automatons have probably been stuck in time for millennia, relics of ancient forms of consciousness that have since evolved to higher forms of self-control and self-understanding in the rest of the population (though, crime is proof of the existence of more rudimentary forms of consciousness, the result of antiquated childrearing practices traumatizing the now-criminal). In a system that is so self-replicating like child abuse, I find that form of indoctrination to be the only explanation for the transfer of power over centuries with such clear intent, I have trouble believing that their goal is embraced generation after generation because of its academic merits, if you catch my gist.

A lot of those who embrace the idea that Christianity/Judaism/Islam is a form of mind control do think that the kabbalistic cult running the international banking cartel only use such ideologies to manipulate and guide society. Where it gets spooky, and now relevant to what I began this whole essay talking about, is the idea that World War III, Trump, Putin, etc. are all players in an elaborate "end times" ritual that seeks to unify the world's religions and people under one banner, a techno-theocratic dictatorship based on a kabbalized form of Christianity/Islam/Judaism. This isn't a theory I came upon myself, but it is one that allows me to incorporate my worldview into one that does explain things I haven't been able to yet. Essentially, Obama isn't the "antichrist," Putin or Trump will be, and will be seceded ("defeated") by a genetically modified human who first appears in the sky as a hologram a la Project Bluebeam to "save humanity." Now, I've already rambled enough incomprehensible shit, so I'll link you to the site that has made its rounds around here where this theory is entirely fleshed out.

redefininggod.com

Boy did I get slid into oblivion.

sheeet, if Trump is attacked by islamists patriots will chimp out and want revenge, so it's the perfect excuse to invade iran and syria.

Nice second image, shill.

Interesting theory OP
I don't know why everyone is shitting all over you.

Because it encourages apathy and isn't born out by the evidence.
Sage.

I'm having severe difficulty with that portion of what you've said here. I just cannot seem to properly process it. It's how it's phrased relative to the entire sentence. I feel like you're implying something that I'm not clearly seeing.
When you say "causal", you mean "non-random" right? As in, engineered?
Assuming that's the case, what's the causal nature of Trump's rise got to do with any previous, similar geopolitical events and how far back you have to go to find an authentic one? What point are you making there within that final clause? Trump's rise is causal. How does this fact affect the difficulty of finding a similar event that was authentic instead of this farce?

No actually, I don't. "Psychological merits" I would've understood. Nobody wants to be traumatised. Academic merits? What? Being a member of an ancient bloodline cult means you perform less well in school and university?

Also, how do you go explain their use of the occult/kabbalah and reconcile it with their supposed lack of free will? I thought those things were very dependent on a strong will. A strong will with clear intent and guided desire.

Allow me to attempt to translate.

Events in the present were caused by events in the past. People with power have great control over events. therefore people in the past with lots of power have great control over the events in the present. Which means that history is the effect of the first person with the will to control it and the power to do so. Judging by the extreme widespread power of ancient rulers this person could very well be from before all of recorded history. Which would mean all of history is by design.

Academically, intellectually, there's no reason to do this. It's insane, it requires not only extreme arrogance but almost unimaginable amounts of effort and desire. The idea that an unbroken chain of rulers has followed this plan for God only knows how long is unthinkable. But ONE person with these qualities in all of history is almost a guarantee, and if this one person was really serious about this plan the first thing they'd do was figure out how to create their successor by force. To take ANYONE, break them totally and drive them to unshakable obsession and faith. Essentially, to thoroughly brainwash the next ruler from a young age to follow the plan laid out by the previous ruler.

Essentially, the world is controlled and directed by rulers who are themselves controlled and directed by their predecessors. This has been going on for all of recorded history and longer. Every event ever has either been by design or has been incorporated into this design. Put another way, you've heard the phrase "every conspiracy theory is true," how about "there is one single conspiracy that controls all the others".

It's not as unlikely as it might sound.

Forgot one:

The USER requires strong will, but through this will can control others, even to the extent of extending his will THROUGH them to control yet more people. He doesn't have to be present, or even alive, to do this. Essentially, they're not magicians, they have no will of their own, they're mediums channeling the will of someone or something else through them. Explains their obsession with possession, mind control, and demon summoning. They don't wield power themselves, they collect it and offer it up to their master.

I've been reading through this website and believe it should be promoted here more. We need anime here to see it and study it. Its so sad how do many here fell for the same shit this website describes. But my question is what could we realistically do to prevent this? I also have a second question. What is their endgame? Or rather what would the world look like should their plan suceed? Will it be so glaringly evil that the world will be able to see it and rebel or will it all be an illusion with very few people being able to call it out?

Hard times make strong men.png?

Whoops I didn't mean anime, I meant people. How the fuck did people get corrected to anime?

Yeah, sorry… What I'm getting at is the fact that a "simplest explanation" of the current global situation requires an extensive understanding of the events leading up to the present moment, as each actor/player is heavily influenced by history (or rather his version of historiography). This is vague when it comes to puppet leaders who are seemingly informed, but obviously following a script (they're just agents of underground figures). Very few leaders on the scene are going to act completely independent of any ideology, knowledge of history, etc. So in that regard, it's hard not to expect the simplest explanation of the present day to still be very complex, invoking the actions of historical figures, who are informed by their predecessors, and so on.

There's no loss in continuity when it comes to the influence of the past on the future, and that helps to bolster my claim that tradition and ritual developed to the point, some time around 3 to 4 thousand years ago, that a continuity to the present day could be established based on the intent of a lone person living that long ago, even if the rise of kabbalistic cults was entirely accidental, it happened, and persevered. I think that can be attributed to the particular brutality/intensity of one clan's particular form of conditioning, and their self-induction of what we now refer to as "Dissociative Identity Disorder" or "Multiple Personality Disorder."

Let me clarify that I think this was, well, serendipitous (lol). It was probably a stepping stone on the evolution of the human psyche from the ancient and violent pseudo-schizophrenic bicameral hemispherical model working its way through various personality disorders before finally achieving full integration of the ego sometime in the 18th and 19th century for a minority of people, probably now existing in a third of western populations. The theory of bicameralism does explain the ancient belief systems that seem so esoteric now, using the present day schizophrenic as a sort of anthropological relic, a human whose conscious experience is not integrated hemispherically, leading to the right hemisphere communicating with the left hemisphere through auditory hallucination, or rather authoritarian voices– "gods." Schizophrenics are known for their theological preoccupation today, as they were historically (see: Muhammad, Oracle at Delphi, etc.); so that it is theorized the oracles, prophets who heard voices from gods, shamans, and like individuals were worshiped because of their ability to hear the voices of the gods that had been lost to man some time ago (a mythical event referenced in ancient texts). People who experienced life under the authoritative command of the voices in their head certainly had an easier life because they didn't have the "mind space" to contemplate their situation, they just reacted to stimuli automatically. This is probably how feats like the pyramids and ziggurats were built. They also weren't stigmatized by society, but instead, treated with adoration. I could provide sources, but again, it is well documented that people we'd consider buttfuck mad today were sometimes seen as having a "gift" or a "present."

(4 paragraph psychohistorical aside, sorry about the tangent)
Now the theory of psychohistory posits that the evolution of civilization is the evolution of childrearing, and that violence, war, etc. are all reactions to events in one's early upbringing. It's a multidisciplinary take on psychology and history, a sort of different take on sociology, that's for sure. According to psychohistorians, the dissociation of a human into a trance like alter state of mind is one of the predominant elements of our history. The ritual of circumcision, for instance, takes place in a trance state where otherwise empathetic mothers dissociate into seemingly psychopathic alter egos where surgically altering their newborn baby without anesthetics is "hygenic," or voting for politicians who will force their kids to fight in countries far away is somehow reasonable. A lot of the seemingly nonsensical choices people make or have made is then explained, en masse, by "mental illness."

How else can one explain the prevalence of infanticide the world over, from the cults of Canaan and Carthage, to the aboriginals of Papua New Guinea and Australia, the natives of Central and South America, the less brutal Chinese and Roman form of infanticide - exposure…? It's incomprehensible today that a person could witness their brother be shoved into an oven in the shape of the owl god Moloch and go about the rest of their life fine, happy their mommy killed their brother. This is moral relativism that leftists preach, I mean who are we to judge? In reality, it's likely that antisocial personality disorder was predominant in our ancient history, not to mention borderline personality disorder, schizotypal pd, and schizoid pd. As we killed less and less of our kids, sure, we advanced a bit psychologically, but incestual rape, violence, and neglect were still the norm for thousands of more years. Swaddled babies were left to fester with only a rag soaked in milk and pulp to suck on (documented in 19th century Germany, actually). Of course, some of these "psychoclasses' festered even until today, which is the cause of crime and violence theoretically. But in 0AD, babies were swaddled, period. Babies slept in the family bed until they were quite old, period. I think you can imagine what went on there. If you can't, it's documented. Primary accounts of family life make up the bulk of the history of childhood, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty, good luck finding much in the way of a contemporary family unit when looking through diaries of the past.

A classic example of one the peculiar things that mentally ill societies could come up with and standardize would be pedaresty (totally serendipitous, it wasn't like some guy fucked a kid one day and it spread memetically because it was such a good idea. Obviously it happened the world over randomly, and spread locally through the proliferation of gay pedophiles raping more than just their kids. The kids of their friends they raped ended up growing up to rape their own kids (not at a 100% success rate, but high enough that it endured and became more common over time). This psychological phenomenon is the basis for war and the foundation of dynastic powers, in the opinion of pyschohistorians.

I'll succinctly elaborate: war can be seen as a group trance wherein populations sharing the same infantile trauma (circumcision, rape, beatings, whatever it may be) look to reenact this trauma abstractly as a means of pathworking, a way to rectify a wrong and fix oneself. The aggression involved in this reenactment is related to biochemical and physiological changes to the brain that occur during trauma, especially prolonged trauma. Though this change in neurobiochemistry is documented even during and after infantile circumcision. The idea of pathworking, or accepting a past trauma can actually be lifesaving in hypnotherapy and LSD therapy- both of which use tactics to regress one's ego to a specific point/memory that is otherwise repressed in a dissociated ego state, and integrating that alter ego into the entire ego through psychological counsling. Until that point, cognitive dissonance is likely to be the outward display of such trauma, as psychological pain is a feeling that can be repressed, and evolutionarily, has been the tactic humans employ when faced with unbearable situations. The lasting effect of this dissociation is the existence of a partitioned area in the psyche that can be triggered into appearing. A phenomenon so frightening to the individual that panic and violence are known to accompany triggering a person, a documented instance being homosexual panic (common among those raped by men as children). A person who was raped as a child will usually forget about it because it was so horrific, unless they are able to incorporate that event into their worldview. An innocent child does not know how to accept that someone can harm him without his consent, so he shuts down, infuriation/frustration to the point of a complete tune out. This is even visible in traumatized children who have become stuck in their alter ego state as a result of trauma. Therapy will then be able to help that child come to terms with his sovereignty over self and the fact that infringing upon their privacy isn't okay blah blah blah. If this doesn't happen or if the child is too young to understand this, they become amnesiac of the event. Extrapolating on this concept leads one to see it as a plausible framework through which one can view war and violence. Lloyd deMause is the most famous academic who explores this psychohistorical concepts of "group trance" and the self-replication of child abuse.

Now that I'm done with that rant, onto the Rothschilds. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with all this. They happened upon the Hermetic tradition; when and where, who knows. The modern Rothschilds trace back to Mayer Amschel, but we know they go back further to the near east, probably acting as Khazar money lenders in the Ukraine and before that, money changers in the Levant / Israel , and before that, who knows, maybe the originators of babylonian money magick, or Egyptian slaves who stole knowledge of hermeticism. Anywho, it's likely they practiced all the contemporary rituals of their time, beating, starving, sacrificing, torturing, and otherwise neglecting their kids. The distinction being that they, like many others, ended up using Kabbalah as a means of justifying and understanding their actions, in doing so, standardizing the ritual abuse for generations to come. Automatons enslaved by their perversions, fantasies, lust for the unobtainable, and malcontent at their situation and the world, which they learned to direct through esoteric tradition in negative thoughtforms, demons, and other abstract concepts that simply amounted to the pleasure felt from the humiliation of others. And intense and ritualistic form of schadenfreude, that's the best way I can describe how and why the elites act the way they do. By this, I don't mean to suggest they were vampires possessing people with demons, but rather money lenders that employed fiat currency as a form of idolatry to gain the subservience of those who lusted power, it was just a form of black magick, the greatest one of all, really.

So yes, we all (plebs) see the eloquently spoken Guy de Rothschild and Prince William and think they are model humans with a level of poise and an aire of superiority that amounts to a je ne sais quoi quality. In reality, their persona is a crafted alter that is not only amnesiac of much of the horrors they endured, but entirely at the whim of whatever programming was installed. I don't mean to suggest that a total lack of free will is the defining trait of Rothschilds/royals/dynasties, I believe the existence of hobbies and philanthropic pursuits in jovial/specific interests makes it clear they have aspirations they can act upon. But to explore the mind of a traumatized individual is akin to sorting through your recycle bin on your computer. Sure, there's a folder. There's a brain. But it's likely your recycle bin doesn't have one folder with some files in it, it probably has a number of folders, files, folders in folders, applications, etc. This is similar to the structure of a mind controlled human. Egos can be split, sure, but either of those egos can then be split again, and so on, leading to ego-in-ego situations where a trigger doesn't affect a person when they are consciously present in one alter ego, but can turn a switch in their head whilst in another alter ego that summons a deeper alter that turns out to by a psychopathic serial killer, an assassin, a child rapists, a literal child who rapes other children even. This is almost like a folder only being accessible when opening another folder and finding it first. It's a safety net. Going deeper, applications can even be installed into a person's mind using specific rituals that play upon instinctual and genetic fears that are passed down inherently (arachnophobia, for instance, is genetic). The fascinating aspect to focus on is the self-replication of such a complex ritual. The fact that a self-replicating ritual can exist isn't all that interesting, its noted the world over, rituals that exist without any material, tangible, or otherwise noticeable benefit, only to exist for an immaterial psychic gain (e.g. circumcision). It's just crazy to think that a 2-thousand year old tradition can endure, and can have even been come upon. But like I mentioned earlier, my belief is that they came upon a stepping stone, perhaps sooner than others, but a psychological stepping stone that exists somewhere between the schizophrenic model of consciousness and our present form of consciousness.

This is true. I suspect Trump and wouldn't go to a civil war for him because I don't trust him. But he's better than Hillary so I will vote for him. Also top quality pic OP.

We're Holla Forums. We've always been in full blown paranoia and you know what? Most of the times we were correct.

These days have been wild. We've lived to see all the things we thought tinfoil-tier revealed before our very eyes.

The satanic cults, the NSA scandal, the proxy wars and cloak and dagger methods of our country… and the elites orchestrating everything. There is no end to this ride.

In other words, we're literally being ruled by memes.

Citation needed

Citation needed

This is factually incorrect, Trump condemned Hillary for rigging the campaign against Bernie on several ocasions. And he still does.

It was the opposite, Sanders cucked.

Just another shill thread with random theories that (((coincidentaly))) have been brought up on the last day, ignore.

Arrogant dipshit who loves to smell his own farts.

I like it.

Fuck, forgot to sage, going to kill myself brb.

While this is all quite interesting, all that I now care about, 497913, is, How do we break their plans? I'm thinking chaos. Total and absolute chaos. How would one go about doing this?

They have mental weaknesses, attack them. Find the levers their paranoias pull on and grab them ourselves. Psychoanalyze, pick apart, and attack them. Practically, within our abilities, that means bullying them over the internet with memes to taunt them into self-destructive behavior.

Ah, so we're already doing good the way we have the past 1 1/2 years (not counting the first shots in the culture war with Gamergate)?

This is very heartening to hear if so.

Counter my points and I'd love to develop my perspective through debate, otherwise, I find it dangerous that you dismiss someone who is essentially acting as a messenger of information which is readily available. I'm not part of the end of history cult that thinks they have the answer to life and politics, those people would be the leftists who take whig historiography too literally and can't help but see the inevitable march toward progress as meaning peace on earth, aka the end of war, which they only believe can happen under one world government. Those are the arrogant bastards who smell their own farts and smile. I'm just talking about the fact that cults exists and hold onto their power through psychic means, and for whatever reason, despite the evolution of tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of minds to full sovereignty (that is, the absence of external influence with negative intent in their ego formation, or rather, kids who were disciplined abstractly and humanely and allowed to follow their own interests and pursuits despite societal pressures to do otherwise). Even today, most humans in the west are of the socializing childrearing model, so it will probably take until the point in time that those humans are uplifted before the Rothschilds face any threat.

I'm of the belief that the internet changed everything, but it will still be longer before we see real change in the form of legitimate governments and legitimate economies. The internet, acting as a physical manifestation of the noosphere, is certainly more impactful than the printing press could ever have been… so that alone indicates what a ride we'll probably be in for. I dunno, though. I'm not hopeless by any means, but it's peculiar to think that the Rothschilds just didn't know what they were giving the rest of us when they let us have the internet. Then again, suppressing such a technology would be rather difficult, but not impossible (see: Tesla). I do think they'll be found out, and probably resigned to a lifetime enslaved in the mines during our lifetime… but then again, if I don't think something like that, I'd kinda sorta be a bitch.

Why do you faggots insist on this? Sure yeah let's just divide ourselves into each genre we can think of and stay there.
Off to your homeland, faggot
>>>/reddit/

Thanks for the response. I think it would be wise to build battle plans that further de-synchronize their plans, I also think memes in general have done a lot of good in that manner already. Is Kek enough of a central meme or do we need much more powerful ones?

If we develop a proper battle plan and make sure all the shitlords around the web know how to fight this, I believe we'll not merely slow them down or weaken them but defeat them entirely.

The noosphere is something I've heard about before, I do think it's proven in how the internet works. I wonder what more we can achieve even with our current tools.

Alex Jones did a good tube today. He said soros wants to get people anti-cop. When they tend to be more redpilled than the average burger.

the only thing the internet changed, was that it reduced the cost of entry into our insane asylum. a reductionist gift of your legitimate legits, by kikes no less, just so that you could be here, with us, as our debased debating bitch.

no more gifting please.

Eh, I'm about useful as a google search bar… I'm just here for the show. Sorry, I know that sounds retarded, but I like to inform myself so I can see everything go down for what it actually is, and thus, fully enjoy/understand the consequences of current events. I'm from a country that is far gone in terms of politcal blindness, and living in America is certainly better, and I have faith that Americans with all the guns that are here will probably resist any further decline in their quality of life… But that's about all the bark of the masses will amount to unless there has been some massive underground organization working for decades on exotic technologies and mind war tactics to counter the Rothschild arsenal. Otherwise, it's hard to imagine the Rothschilds one day just losing those capabilities.

Too chaotic and too likely to go wrong. What if they lose, for example? They would have to have some method of ensuring victory. What is that?

"International" clique.

Thinking that the establishment wants a civil war in the largest most profitable country on the planet is beyond silly. You realize if they had the power and the will, they would kill every last one of us because we know they have the ability to identify us. They only reason they don't do this is to AVOID uncertainty and conflict, because they ultimately do not have the power and unity to do it.

I believe there are at least a few cliques at the top vying for different paths, even among Jews there are many disagreements.

Let me put it to you this way, lets say there is a civil war and we win. I win. A wing of the new regime and a great deal of resources will be spent hunting down and eliminating everybody who had the smallest part in placing the United States on the antiwhite path that is is currently on, just as they spent a great deal of resources hunting down every last Nazi in every corner of the Earth.

Civil war is a HUGE risk for everybody. None of them want civil war. Scores will die, and if it is large scale the whole planet may get involved.

Are you forgetting the period of human history lasting from the second decade of the last century until maybe 1965? The hundreds of millions of people who died because the kike-cabal got peeved? That's probably just a prelude to what we'll see happen in this century. Civil war is bad for them? Hah, not to legitimize marxist terminology, but bonapartism comes to mind when you mention revolution… They've solved for risk with predictive analytics, therefore, the success rate of counter-revolutionary deep state agents is pretty high, I'd venture to say that there's a 25% chance of a post-revolutionary government not being embedded with sleepers.

After all, we are talking about an organization that has perfected the dark art of mind control. So without the necessary tools to identify such agents, and without proper memetic defenses (seriously), then I'd expect to see such a vulnerability taken advantage of. I can imagine a false narrative being propagandized in a last ditch effort to realign a movement beyond their control, and that's just an example of memetic warfare. Of course, that's been going on for years, so the groundwork has been laid. Expect factionalization along the usual theological/historiographical/sociological lines, and like usual, expect these factions to be informed with lies… Man, I dunno, I'm hopeful in a very ambiguous and lazy regard, I think things will just work out in a sort of cosmic and retarded sense. I think a lot of that is because of the interactions that have taken place on the internet for more than a decade, but again, this is just wishful thinking that doesn't take into account a number of things.

I dunno, we'll see. I'm very excited to find out the results tonight because until then, it feels like time is paused.

You are overestimating internet´s influence.

Right now it´s just a shiny toy but once it become serialized (that is completely standarized or compartimentalized) as it is ocurring now, it will be no longer useful for us but to them only, so they can monitor and control our subversive ideas, because here they are harmless to their hierarchy.

Sooner or later, Internet will become it´s own parallel society completely shutdown from the real world. That´s why they are pushing so hard for virtual reality and trying to convert every form of entertainment and information to the model of "social media" which trives only on validation not on results or actual change.

That is the true multicultural dream, through technology people will be able to isolate themselves and create their own realities, safe spaces if you will. And it won´t mean a thing to have freedom of speech when the children of the new age have no capacity to think for themselves.

This is their benevolence. We get what we wanted (freedom) and they get what they wanted our slavery and full domination.