Make Slut-Shaming Great Again

Can we meme our women into not being whores?

There's an epidemic of yoga-pant-wearing whores out there, brothers, and as unlikely as it may seem, we are the only men who are both willing and able to meme the death of whoredom and tame these temptress beasts.

Every other institution has failed, so goddamnit, it falls to us.

The foundational idea is simple: We need memes aimed at girls, to tell them to not be whores. Be modest, be chaste, be feminine, etc.

Have any morality memes like this to share?

Maybe the attached pic is too cheesy, but we can try out different methods. Get those creative juices flowing, let's brainstorm ideas and see what we can produce.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/shamedsluts/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8ch.net/shamedsluts/catalog.html

These threads don't work if OP doesn't put effort in a few good pics to get the ball rolling.

Bumping with GodEmporer-tier wholesomeness.

That's OC from OP.

Part of the reason I made this thread was to see if more / others exist already.

I'll try to make more… need ideas…

Pick one. She had a good husband, a good career and a stable home for her child then she threw it away because she wanted to get fingerbanged by Justin Bieber. If you're going to meme magic shit into reality make sure it's actually what you want first.

You can mostly redpill women who are close to you and hold you in their esteem, otherwise they'll listen to what society pushes unto them or, worse, they'll listen to feminists. As long as single women perceive that what is wanted of them is to be slutty thanks to kikes, they'll act as one. If things are like where I'm from it's even harder, there is basically nothing remaining in clothing stores that isn't whoreish looking and affordable, unless you manage to make them buy in thrift stores or sew their own.

Memes have to be a parody of reality. In reality, women are actually whores. If being docile, submissive, chaste and conservative goes mainstream again, they will pretend to be that. But only because it is in at the moment. The only way women will ~actually~ become those things again is if their life depends on it. So anything short of a complete societal collapse the likes of which have never been seen anywhere before on the planet, I wouldn't hold my breath.

More pics of that slut on the left please

What about the chivalry angle?
Do women still respond to the KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR meme?
If so, then it has a companion meme…
Fashy knights are into pure, righteous women.

That's like thiefshaming or murderershaming, right?

Beautiful songs used to warn women not to be whores.

Well, if Islam takes over it will be taken care of. Really not the best outcome to put women back in their rightful family role.

They don't. Most modern young women think of those white knights as fools that they can take advantage of and/or cuck easily. Don't fall for this trap, show strong confidence and an iron will instead. Your way only, otherwise the brainwashed whore will only use you.

All those social media whores are the same, user. Just go browse through Instagram or something if you're a degenerate.

Women like what gives them the tingles. If they are into that, it will work. Sadly though most women today are into the cock carousel thanks to birth control (which is why breast cancer has exploded: fuck with hormones for convenience, pay the price).

Yes. And shame works when your people have it.

SHAME WORKS

Or, at least it used to.

Things like muh dicking really doesn't help making women stop being sluts. If men can't act civilized and muh dik 24/7 like pavement apes, women will think that it is what men want. Shaming really needs to go both ways if we're to go back to the rightful traditional family unit.

You're just a sexually repressed reject. You have no principles, that's just a facade. Everyone can see it, except you.

The root of the problem here is nigger culture. Modern white youth are too heavily invested in nigger trends like "thicc" and side hoes, turning both men and women into sexual lunatics. American teens need better role models.

The problem with that is niggers. Niggers are as mainstream as anything ever. People are being brainwashed into thinking like them in everything, everywhere, all the time. Now, I shouldn't have to tell you that niggers view women as nothing but holes to jizz into. So either everyone else (or white women at least) comes to hate nigs and reverts back to what decent white guys want or you have to spill so much fucking blood with millions of others helping to get rid of kikes and niggers for good. Or an Islamic takeover happens and it gets forced on women.

So basically it's not going to happen unless powerful Jews decide it.

Have you looked outside lately?

A valid point, but what sort of role models would resonate with today's youth?

That's true. That's the goal that men should be striving towards. Not being slaves to lust.

There's a reason why men traditionally did not let things get this far out of hand. It's hard to look at tits and ass and tell a girl to put those away.

Takes a heroic man to do that today. Mostly because of the abuse you'll have to endure in response to calling out whores.

When did I mention anything about birthrate, faggot? Now I know you're just b8ing, but I'll make a response anyway.

The prevalence of birth control pills and abortion in today's society is what is encouraging our young to fuck like rabbits without any of the repercussions, like children. It makes them act like niggers. We need more whites to reproduce and have traditional families, not just have sex with their next Tinder hookup.

In short, stop being degenerate.

>>>/oven/

You fucking nigger are too stupid to understand that broken households are as bad. Stop thinking your your dick like a fucking porch monkey, nothing stops you from making more than a single child with a wife. The low birth rate is a kike argument anyway since it relies on outdated principles which are being currently rendered useless by automation. Instead you prefer to let Schlomo Goldberg tell you to act like a nigger and want to fuck random std-ridden whores who'll get aborted because they were too pilled up to care about consequences.

Great to hear from someone with a healthy view of sexuality. So how many children have you had with your wife?

Carrot or Stick

Carrot: Be a wholesome, modest, feminine girl and you'll be rewarded with a good, fulfilling life.

Stick: Be a whore and you'll have a shit life and no one will love or commit to you. (Problem: this is not true anymore, smh)

Which will be more effective?

Honestly, I'm not sure that the stick works anymore. Every girl gets called a whore a thousand times on the internet, she just assumes they are "haterz". And all whores are forgiven these days, their enabled by their shitty (or absent) fathers and forgiven for their cock carousel riding by their thirsty cuck husbands.

Tough situation we're in.

Methinks we have to "sell" the positive (carrot) vision?

Bonus points if we can make them think it was their idea.

Did it, got called a faggot for it. Also lost a relationship in my late teens because I didn't want to act on lust alone.

i want both

You're a genetic dead end, buddy. Do you think anything you have to say has any weight?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is for normies, not us.

your waifu is a whore tbh

Women are masters are deflecting criticism and counter-attacking with a volley of attacks that can cut deep:

If you criticize a woman prepare to be immediately attacked as a fag, a bitch, a loser, a virgin neckbeard basement-dweller that no one wants to fuck.

I mean if the message is true, it doesn't matter if the messenger is imperfect.

We have to have the balls to not let women's verbal attacks prevent us from speaking our minds and telling it like it is.

Honks isn't my waifu but you take that back!

girl on the left looks like shes in her home. and has a better body from what i can see. i choose her.

Enjoy having no family nigger. You will die alone.

We all die alone.

Of course.

That's why you put on a costume, yell "STOP DRESSING LIKE A WHORE", smack them across the face, and run. They'll never catch you.

Your nearest feminists will organize a topless march in retaliation

Better yet, pepper spray the whores so they can't flip out a camera either.

So? They can't stay in public forever. Choose the skankiest one, find out where she lives and dispense justice when she least expects it.

kek

Some relevant wisdom from Pastor Anderson.

Its true though

I just told the whore that I didn't have to sell my body for a couple drinks to find someone who wants to pass time with me and went back to my drink.

Better have a family to surround you in the last moments of your life than die alone, in a geriatric hospital, surrounded by a bunch of deluded old people suffering from Alzheimer's.

You can go the brother Dean route too.

Pastor Anderson lays out the basic approach which is for each individual man (that's us) to grow some balls and to find/make an obedient wife and daughters.

So that's good, and that will work on a small scale, but…

Can we use the memes of production to create change amongst the masses? That is the question, that is the task at hand.

Tough to do without control of the media, film, television, music, magazines and all that — but … we do have the internet, and we do have meme magick…

Not really. Shaming only goes so far and it doesn't address the root of the problem.

Western society creates an environment where women have nothing to lose by being unfaithful whores and everything to gain.

There used to be serious consequences for women who acted like whores or got divorced. They were essentially branded as failures who weren't fit to have a family and they were shunned by their communities. Plus, other men wouldn't even consider them as potential partners ever again.

Today, women get alimony and a bunch of other government enforced benefits for screwing over their man. They also get called "brave" by liberals and kikes. And there is an ocean of cucks waiting for their shot at a used up whore.

The only real way to fix women is to take away all the benefits they're currently getting for just having a vagina.

Force them to compete fairly in the workplace without any affirmative action or diversity polices. They'll be pushed out by more qualified men and then they'll start behaving like housewives again.

Take away the benefits they get from divorce raping their spouse and watch as the divorce rate magically fixes itself.

I agree that (((the system))) rewards and encourages this behavior and we could fix the whole goddamn thing at once by reforming it.

Problem is, we don't control it.

I know I'm just a humble meme farmer, but I want to do something about this… even if it only has a tiny effect.

Hypergamy is literally female nature, even animals do it.

After returning to a segregated civilization which is what humans are used too.

the first thing is bringing back open carry to all 50 States and allowing duels.

Those children are all Jews, user.

It's not hypergamy that's the problem — it's the radical cultural change and shift in the balance of power due to divorce and family law and government policies.

Ok, so new strategy. Here is what I think will work:

We teach as many young men as possible to call all whores a whore, and to demand that their girlfriends and wives be chaste and modest.

When the men are woke, the women will follow.

Girls don't really respond well to random men telling them what to do.

They will obey a man in a position of authority over them though.

Problem is that the men who should be in that position of authority (fathers and husbands) are avoiding and betraying that responsibility.

So we have to meme Men into becoming Moral Authorities and Leaders of Women.

So scratch that original idea.

We should aim our memes and young men. And the NEETs and virgins and autists and betas (c'mon, be honest, all of us fit at least one of those categories) are actually prime targets for this — because women's liberation has fucked us over big time.

ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump
Don Jr.'s wife's father is Ashkenazi Jewish, but not her mother.
According to Tribe rule, a child can only be born as Jewish through the mother.
This makes Don Jr's kids not Jewish and twice removed from the Tribe.

Genetics give no shit about Tribal Jewish Law. They are 1/4th Jewish.

lmao what a dumbass analogy

im just gonna eat the carrot, and the stick will live on in my yard

Isn't that within the acceptable parameters by the standards of the Reich?

It's an analogy referencing mules. You give them the carrot to reward good behavior or hit them with a stick to punish bad you nincompoop.

The Reich failed partially because they got sabotaged from the inside. One drop rule should have been applied for kikes.

No Thanks. Also probably don't put celebrities up as the ideal of what women should adhere to. The women you want are the ones that there are very few photographs of because they're not narcissistic whores.

I knew I'd get someone

You could rustle jimmies burdy gud with this on Instashit. That's like whore HQ.

HAHAHAH exactly

fuck that. I will take both girls

Girls are like tools

You have certain tools for certain jobs

Now…if i want to get laid, and no relationship. I will take the girl on the left
if i want a nice cuddly relationship. I will take the girl on the right

It all depends on what i am up for.

without sluts, we would have to marry to get pussy. You know what neck beards. fuck you.

There are sluts and keepers. Depending on what you want. Use them accordingly.

YES WE CAN

I WAS LOOKING SOMEONE TO DO THIS

WE ARE GOING TO MEME VALUES AND MORALS TO BE IMPORTANT AGAIN