Can we have a thread for people with in top 1% of IQ and above?

Maybe this is a shit idea (if so, sure mods will purge) but way too many underage idiots, Alex Jones fans, and in general people who have no fucking clue. This is not to suggest I think it's my "right" to tell you not to come here, just think it would be nice if the oldfags/smartfags had a thread where we can bullshit.
How can you figure out your IQ? The best is still the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) simply because you can't study for it. Over 160 on LSAT puts you basically in top 1%-2% (I hear they have added a "writing section" to get their nigger numbers up, which they will do away with as soon as they have enough to meet their quota).
MCAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.. are all somewhat useful (but you can study for them), so not level of accuracy for LSAT but but still better than nothing. And NO, those fucking "get your IQ on the net by answering these 15 questions!" is not the same as 5 hours sitting in a classroom with pencils in a desk sweating like a nigger and trying to focus.
This would be a fun way to get opinions from the actual smart people we have on here. And no, no one is going to ask you for you credentials. You're on your honor and it will come out eventually if you are full of shit.
So just throw out a first topic– is Clinton going to get indicted in the long run between the foundation and everything else or is it all going to just get buried? The fact that King Nigger did not cancel any of his appearances to shill for her tells me he is also in up to his beck for having lied tot he American people in national TV.
Any thoughts?

Someone who was actually intelligent would know that this is a shit-tier thread and wouldn't LARP about something that's completely unverifiable.
But you're not actually intelligent are you, OP?

This is an idiotic idea, but not obviously so.

1) We are on an anonymous imageboard, so anyone can just come in here and lie about how intelligent they are.

2) Having higher intelligence does not necessarily imply that you are correct. That is one of the strengths of us being on an anonymous imageboard: it's not "who delivers the idea," but "the merits of the idea" that determine which ideas rise or fall.

Saging this thread, simply because it needs to die.

And yes, believe me, know this has the whiff of people who have never accomplished anything of substance in there life and thus are looking for some form of unnecessary validation. I get that aspect, but at this like these, which the place is overrun by idiots and shills we needed some way to separate idiots and shills from the regular contributors, who tend to be smart people.

I had an Indian roommate in college who always took IQ tests. He was also a triple major. Needless to say, he didn't last more than a year in college.

Insecurity is one hell of a drug.

Why not a Holla Forums clone where, in order to post, one needs to fulfill a high-IQ test that can't just be Google'd to solve, rather than a Captcha?

Surely there are simple yet brilliant tools to enact such a proposition.

/thread

kill yourself OP, you have just shown you do not belong in any thread along the line you were proposing.

So decide for yourself based on content and merit on a per-thread basis.
Don't try to set up some non-existent barrier that can't be enforced in any way and claim that a certain area within your arms-length is for "smart people only!!!1!".
The only way to actually raise quality posting and remove the cucked posters is to have good and attentive moderation (which we lack).
You're ridiculous and you excessive use of redtexted caps shows it.

Great thread so far.

127 here

Asshole, the point here is to talk about another topic, as I suggested, the Clinton email scandal. The idea was:

Do you not get it? Trying to avoid idiots and shills and talk about other topics without having o deal with the the idiots are shills. Obviously, this draws out all the fucking insecure retards who never got into law school, med school etc…

amazing how quickly you trigger the failures by suggesting a thread to exclude the losers.

Sage & Report for garbage thread.

1.36 percentile can I circle jerk here?

It's still a pretty shit criterion. Fair enough, we can tell when someone is a 100iq retard, but there is no way you are able to separate between the higher percentiles. Add to that how pretentiousness draws trolls like flies to honey and you have a train-wreck of a thread going from the start.

As to your question, the short answer is that it's going to get buried. But what do I know, I'm only in the top 2% so this thread is obviously not for me.

So then by what measure was this supposed to be relevant? That idiots would see this and go "gee whiz, best not post here!" instead of disregarding whatever an anonymous shitkicker said in the original post?
Already shitposting in your own thread I see. was right that you don't fit into the rank and file of the demographic you purposed for the minimum requirements to post ITT.

174 IQ here. That's 1 in 10,000 or so;
OP is a fucking idiot and sage for shit thread.

I suppose anyone even slightly above average intelligence would have to concede that at a time of happenings as now as well as the influx of 4chan refugees it is statistically impossible to keep away the lower intelligence from a thread.

People of higher stock also have more responsibility. This means that we need to teach the less intelligent, direct and guide them in the right direction rather than allow ourselves to be angered as it leads to division.

Stop spamming Holla Forums with this distractive shit.

The topic of this thread is not related to the board's content.

Reported.

And it's done like it's always been done; by writing quality posts in threads that matter.

Is that the best you can do? It's always a new one every ~ 2weeks or so. The reddit/cuckchan faggots grip onto something they imagine will prove their credentials that they have been here for a long time, and try to prove it.
First, it was the spacing (which I find funny, given that I was among the few motherfuckers who CHANGED how spacing was done here by refusing to go along with the doubt-spacing bullshit).
Fuck it, was an attempt. On some level, I should have known I'd end up with all the cuckolds who never fit well on any sort of standardized exam.
So, yeah, it was an attempt. If the mods want to ban me for whatever reason and make me change my VPN or go to Tor, whatever gets your rocks off. You can't have threads like this anymore. Before the entire net became cancer and people–even on random sites–had anonymity, you could have sites, give GPA, UG, LSAT, rundown of extracurriculars, and then use that to talk about current events or whatever you wanted. Just one more example of how the internet sucks the sweet off a dead niggers ball's now. And the internet we knew? Never coming back lads.
BTW, 173, UVA Law, IQ conversion 138.

RIP INTERNET

I did a Mensa test without prep, which others did and in half time, while others needed full time.

I got 135, which apparently was just within the Top 1%.

When I saw Trump in the first seconds of the pre-election debate I said out loud to myself "He's going to be president of the USA.".

What you are going to witness is that Clinton will continue to campaign and do everything and anything to become president.
The walls around her are breaking down however and so it will of Bill, Obama, Podesta and several others.

It will be the end of the DNC.

The next few days we'll see a revolution comparable to the silk revolution of the Soviet Union.

Hillary Clinton will kill herself and so will Bill. The rest will either go the same way or wait for their arrest.

After that, there's going to be chaos for a while. All I can hope for is that Trump's team is well prepared to come to the rescue.
What I've seen so far is that he is well prepared.