Utter Kino

Utter Kino

Utter shit moar liek amirite

Go back to >>>/reddit/ plebian

Good ol' Hwite Kino.

it's shit made by a kike for stupid burgers who know nothing about ww2, with a boring cheesy love storyline shoved into it to appeal to the stacies

Get a load of this plebe.
Of course you wouldn't know KINO, go back to reddit.

t. burger/kike/stacy

Always wondered why when a nigger got ahold of a gun in that film he ended up sinking half the US fleet?

Kino confirmed.

that's a funny way to spell "non-burgers/kikes/stacies"

kekeke

kekeke

normalfag confirmed

go back to reddit, son

why so triggered, normalfag?

i'm not triggered i just want you to go back

Lol triggered.

Its a Titanic knockoff; take real life disaster, bring it to the big screen with a huge budget and add a simple love story plot, except this time it tanked because people could see how much of a copy cat it was.

It made $450 million and was a box office success.

No this is a poorly made film

the only pearl harbour kino

Hey kid, I heard you like Hitler. Well guess what? While I was fighting Nazis in the Battle of Britain, my best friend knocked up my wife. I am now raising my wife's son for your freedom. Not so you can talk about how much you love nazis and spread your antisemitic views on a korean picture forum. Fuck you motherfuckers. I did not get cucked in a Michael Bay movie in vain. Fascism will never rise again so help me god. I dare you to try.

you really need to go back

burgers dying is always a blessing, user

Actual fucking kino right here, what a fucking classic

Americans i think, in all honesty, will never have an opportunity like that movie again, and they fumbled it horribly

The japanese director tried to imitate Kurosawa though.
Failed miserably.
What's with japs and armpits? Do their women find that shit attractive?