SOCIEA3301

SOCIEA3301
SOCIEA3301
SOCIEA3301
SOCIEA3301

https:// www. documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6nBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=uhJswe84MZc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47331
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3i2/holy_fucking_shit_john_and_tony_podesta_abducted/?st=iv7m36v5&sh=8d2e57d4
twitter.com/GeorgeMcIntyre_/status/795351421046718466
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nichols
page*six.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/
pagesix.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/
page*six.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/
infogalactic.com/info/Elie_Wiesel
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508967/deposition-excerpts.pdf
easthamptonbabysitters.com/
easthamptonbabysitters.com/testimonials.html
hamptonsmassageassociates.com/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100821132250AAweV4u
page*six.com/tag/virginia-roberts/
page*six.com/tag/jeffrey-epstein/
page*six.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/
radar*online.com/tag/jeffrey-epstein/
radar*online.com/tag/ghislane-maxwell/
ny*post.com/2016/04/28/alleged-epstein-madam-sells-16m-manhattan-townhouse/
ny*post.com/2016/05/05/real-estate-mogul-scoops-up-scandal-plagued-15m-home/
ny*post.com/2004/09/10/20m-chop-shop-feds-zing-auto-ring/
ny*post.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/
pacermonitor.
plain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uh
alright

Bumping, is this new info?

???

Did you drop this, FBI?

Honeypot or link?

it's a link

More info?

bump

DOWNLOAD/ARCHIVE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.

Go to it and look for yourself. It's 94/5 pages of names and redacted contact info from Epstiens black book. Trump is in there.

Epstein's black book? Like a book of his contacts?

Looks like it

Only for 2004/2005 though. Possible visitors?

Looks mostly legit, I'm revving up my tor now.

Look for the Clintons.

Don't see Trump in that pic you posted, but that number in the to left? Accidentally left a phone number there?

in the top left*

http:// aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/epsteins-black-book-names-listed.html

Blogpost hosting same link made on Jan Sat. 2015

Is that Simon Cowell?

I believe it is.

Nah, it's not. Otherwise why would he have his own detailed contacts?

It's a black book of someone else.

Cicada, if you have shit now is the time to stop playing coy with codes

If you're hinting at something, fuck you. Say it as clear as possible or just fuck off.

Agreed, secret code faggots are just distractions. I hate this shit.

Looks kinda shabby

Why is pol dead today?

Still the weekend, also, we have 6 gorillion stickies.

shit fuck guys im onto something and i hear archive.is is compromised

what are we using to archive?

quick

If any anons still have faith in these fucking Mossad-backed intel agencies after they consistently determine anons as more worthy terrorists than actual jihadists while destroying burger freedomz, you need pic related.

bump

THE ISLAND IN QUESTION ARE THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS

Lynn & Karen Gray
http ://www.grapevinesalon.com/

Muffie Landt
(Now Employed at Blackbeards Castle, St. Thomas)
http: //www.caribbeanprofessionalsdirectory.com/browseall_display.php?des=usvi&id=308

Kevin Reynolds (Raynold is a typo or an inside joke for those of you in the KNOW)
HE'S A MASSAGE THERAPIST AND A FUCKING BABYSITTER
http ://easthamptonbabysitters.com/

HE'S INTO THAT WEIRD HOLISTIC SHIT
http ://www.holistic-alternative-practioners.com/New-York.html

HE'S IN PICTURES WITH TONS OF YOUNG KIDS FOR HIS MASSAGE BUSINESS
http ://hamptonsmassageassociates.com/

HELP ME DIG
HELP ME DIG
HELP ME DIG

what this

Benefit of the doubt, I'll assume this is legit:
You're dropping the black book, not the flight log. It's been established that the flight log is the mother lode. Epstein could have anyone's name in an address book who he wants to contact. Flight log is names of people who were part of his criminal activity

http ://easthamptonbabysitters.com/index_files/shapeimage_1.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS ON THE MASSAGE ASSOCIATES WEBSITE
THIS MAN HAS A LICENSE IN INFANT MASSAGE
THIS MAN HAS BEEN EMPLOYED BY JEFFERY EPSTEIN
KEVIN REYNOLDS IS THE LINK WE ARE LOOKING FOR

ANY OTHER FUCKING DIGGERS HERE?! I NEED HELP ASAP

bumping for importance

Bump this is important

bump

Does John Podesta spit in your mouth?

The notations were made by an ex butler of Epstein's. He's dead now. Full story is easily found online. We had black book threads here when it was released so don't push it as new just because you were too busy to look into it at the time.

what is the black book about anyway? does it just list those epstien have contacted?

i think that's interesting, but how are we going to use him being associated right now? no one will interview him or investigate him.

Truly, this is suffering.

JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE ALL ANONS GET IN HERE NOW, ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING

FUCKING BUMP

A black book is someone you fuck around with. It's not a rolodex like the media is going to have you believe. These are people that have either paid Epstein money to traffic girls to fuck on his jet or are a part of the cover up. Some may be "I'm just doing my job" normies, but the majority of those names are powerful, wealthy people who would otherwise have NO interest or connection with Epstein OUTSIDE of fucking kids.

Quick rundown from what I've found:

If that doesn't scream kiddie-diddler, I don't know what does.

I want to get off this ride. I really do.

what is this thread?

is OP FBI leaking Epstein's book? is it actually happening?

It's already leaked since 2015

It's an address book. We know Epstein is both a social butterfly & a high level operative for blackmailing important people. The names could be people he wants to party with or blackmail. It's like saving contacts to my phone & I don't ever call everyone whose number I get…

That said, I'm not saying there's nothing to be found. But the black book has been used as a red herring by the Podesta/CTR people in the past to claim that Trump was involved. True story? Trump was socially connected to Epstein briefly & banned him from Mar-a-Lago…

so maybe he just wants trump to get in on it

that way he could have blackmail to control trump with

This guy is correct.

Gawker has had Epstein's black book available online for a long time. Is there new information here?

so whats SOCIEA3301?

cicada

That's what I'm getting at b/c that's what I believe happened. Trump was a playboy as a young man & still an fun guy to be around. He also hinted at political ambitions going all the way back to the 1980s. Look at the Billy Bush set up: I'm convinced he was monitored & low-key stalked for years by the elite & their agents

The info may not be new but the connections sure are fresh.

I fucking hope so.

I've been scanning and searching the names for the last hour. These are not random ass acquaintances. They all have weird association with "massages" and the Virgin Islands for some weird fucking reason.

Fucking shuddered when I read that.

I'm making some odd connections but I need help before (((they))) catch on and delete fucking everything.

ah ok thanks guys

What does le super sekrit club have anything to do with it though?

archive.is/6nBzo

Trump's name is highlighted in the book.

Does John Podesta piss in your mouth?

Keep in mind - Trump has run for president before. Its pretty likely he wanted dirt.

John Podesta pisses in his own mouth.

SOMEONE GET THIS OVER TO 4CHAN. NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET.

RETIRED NYPD???

IS THIS WHY THE NYPD WAS SO FUCKING MAD AT THE FBI NOT COMING FORWARD? BECAUSE IT WOULD TARNISH THE BADGE?!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOTHER

This isn't just some address book, user. Epstein's butler kept it because he believed it was extremely pertinent to the case. Moreover, he (the butler) made his own annotations in the margin which he felt would help the FBI. Pic related.

Fact check: true

And they didn't come up w/ shit

No. Does he piss in yours?

guys we should go through all the names in this book and find how many of these degenerates are connected to the Clintons.

Cicada is an organization dedicated to "enlightment" and "breaking the illusions of reality".So they might suggest we are missing something from the "truth".
Or it could be larping.

Oh, look. It's Sinead or some other intelligence asset. Filtered.
We're all voting for Trump. You tried for over a year to stop us & failed. Kill yourselves

sounds like jewish sorcery

I'm voting for Trump as well, dipshit. I'm noting it because they will be trying to use it against him you stupid mother fucker.

did he get a bandaid?

Or a way for the guys inside government to report corruption.Cicadas tests are basically cryptography tests.

You're probably right, but they always seemed like a larpy group to me.

Trump's name in the book is kind of interesting though, I wish the fucking spic had written something like "witness" when he boxed it

It's too late for rumormongering. Nobody who doesn't launch a theater nuke tomorrow will be able to accomplish anything. It's do or die time, and we'll need weapons of extraordinary reach to tip the scales any further by Tuesday.

Anyone figured out what the square box drawn around names like Trump,
and the Ivan(one labeled chief pilot) mean?

Don't you have a spirit cooking dinner to get to, you Temple of Set larper? You know Moloch is an impotent faggot, right?

I don't give a shit. I've offered the most plausible explanation why Epstein would be interested in Trump. My suspicion is this thread is astroturf to insinuate Trump is connected to Epstein so that voters on Holla Forums are demoralized enough to stay home on Tuesday.

the Ivan sounds pretty straight forward to me, Ivan was the chief pilot on the express

Richard Branson is in the black book.
He has an island called Necker Island just by Epstein's island.
It has A FUCKING TEMPLE where "The Elders" meet, seriously watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uhJswe84MZc
Cross-thread I need help digging anons

Any user remember the story about Ivana taking Ivanka on the Express, as a revenge on Trump?

nice find>>8102314

You have no idea how to critically analyze anything, do you?

We need to be able to identify any false flag bombs Clinton might launch tomorrow and counter them.

The closest connection to Clinton in the book so far is Evelyn Rothschild

Still filtered, Sinead
Horus a shit.
Babylon a shit.
Moloch a shit.

tbh I think this is a slide thread. We've known about this book for ages.

see

Double post for Time-out: why the fuck would you title your picture "Trumpstein" if you WERE NOT doing exactly what I think you're doing?

Peter Soros is on the list.

Yeah. They are pissed the fuck off that not only did Jane Doe drop her case b/c the occult shit got leaked, but now WikLeaks has dumped emails showing the entire sexual assault/rape storyline against Trump was scripted back in May. They were making fake accounts for Gloria Allred. It's all bullshit. They have no legit dirt on Trump & the Clintons always accuse others of what they are in fact guilty of

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47331

I can't access the page. 502 bad gateway. Wtf?

Mr. 0ccb4c, you need to do explain a little. Did you see that link on 4chan? How do we know this document is legit and not a hoax from 'Real True News' or someone else? Two or three weeks ago there was a lot of hoax threads with false documents.

Yep this faggot is going in alphabetical order so everyone waits to see if Trump's name is in the book. We all know he is & we all know the circumstances of Trump's association w/ Epstein. They have nothing.

Filtered for being Sinead.

Works fine for me

You're only proving my point. This thread is about demoralization & innuendo. Trump's gonna win & you faggots will have to stage a false flag every 3 hours for the next 2 days

DAILY REMINDER

JOHN & TONY PODESTA ARE LITERAL SATANISTS WHO ARE INTO PEDOPHILIA

They are going to steal it, its clear now. The FBI thing was to seal it up, just want MSM, they are all like "oh no Trump is finished look at our new polls"

Even though for a week they were like, looks like Trump is wining.

It was a fake out.

Epsteins book was published by Gawker they obtained it from a butler or something in 2009, the Butler is dead now if that gives any credence.

I knew you were a demoralization agent. I told this entire thread what you are. You are disgusting.

THIS
GET THE FUCK OUT CHAIM

DON'T VOTE GOYIM

DUDE WAIT FOR HITLER

LOL THEY'RE GONNA STEAL IT JUST STAY HOME

We are dealing with some cosmic fuckery my friend. Nothing is as it seems except everything at this point.

quote:

Anonymous30 January 2015 at 14:59

I wrote "So presumably there's a court document out there with the exhaustive list". I missed clicking on the topmost link, to Jeffrey Epstein's Black Book, which shows the black book complete with names circled.

Someone posted a larger version, on the David Icke Child Abuse forum today:

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

/quote

It's not a fresh document.

This thread was probably designed to be a distraction.

I'm not demoralizing, just telling you what is going to happen. Go vote, if you give up that easy fuck off.

"Don't trust your senses, goyim". Do you repeatedly remind the children you molest that it's "just a dream…it's not real?"

You don't know what's going to happen. You're a fraud. Filtered

Friendly fire! Read what I said again… everything is exactly what it looks like at this point. The only people who can still see through the explicit subterfuge now is us.

Stop agitating fag.

Maybe so… I never expected to hear the name Madeline McCann 10 years later in connection w/ John & Tony Podesta
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3i2/holy_fucking_shit_john_and_tony_podesta_abducted/?st=iv7m36v5&sh=8d2e57d4

Styx, a literal Satanist, said they weren't Satanists.

He said they were just people into fucked up shit. I'd have to agree with him that it's doubtful Podesta or Abevenomak (whatever her name is) or anyone in that circle has ever cracked open a Grimoire and started reading. Or if they did, they probably lacked the intellect to put any of it into established occult ritual.

This doesn't discount the pedo connections, which are so fucking numerous at this point it's not even funny. I'm surprised there's not more vigilante justice that happens involving stuff like that, because these are someone's kids. And if that someone is giving them over willingly, then how do their children turn out, assuming they're not disposed of when they grow up?

Like Miley Cyrus I guess. Fuck if I know. But Podesta's not a "Satanist." He's just some sick fuck who "enjoys" edgy shit like this performance shock art stuff and he has enough connections to pedo related shit that someone should tie him to a chair and beat the truth out of him, one tooth and bone at a time.

https:// www.facebook.com/TheAmericanDogParty/videos/375312512816045/ right at the very end.

Listen to the man speaking at the end of this video. The exact last word he says. Is the post misspelled?

They email each other about Thelema, fam. Problem w/ "that's not real Satanism" is the argument never ends. Who's the real Satanist? An ironic con man like LaVey or a gnostic true believer theist like Aquino? Does it matter? Whatever they believe, they view the rest of us as subhuman eaters to be exploited & finally discarded like garbage

The fact he was wearing a pentagram (wheter you believe in religion or not) also didin't help his case.

Does it really matter whether they are """legitimate satanists""? All that matters is that these people obviously like rape orgies with weird satanic ceremonies and imagery, because hey, normal rape orgies aren't fucked up enough. These are also the people who rule the world, the people who pretend to have the higher moral ground, the people who are perceived as the "good guys" by the normalfags.

all i ever hear from satanists is how other satanists are not real satanists

There's an occultist blog I follow, and one thing it's really impressed upon me in the past few months is invoking unclean energies is invoking unclean energies. One of my personal sponsors is the slutty sex goddess Inanna, but I don't see her as a figure of unjustifiable cruelty and darkness, just a bitch who wants to have a good time and do a little war tourism. People who invoke metaphysical evil get it. And these people seem to be trying as hard as they can.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12

This thread could be a distraction. And two people posted messages in BIG RED LETTERS in that other thread about the pedos in D.C. to try to get us to come read this thread

+

Too bad i can't really make out shit, think the one on the very right says "Baker" but the number is illegible.

checked
The fuck is that? Please explain before I bow to curiosity.

No, it doesn't matter if they're "legitimate" satanists. The intent was what matters, and it sure looks like their intent was fucked up. Spirit Cooking and Maria aside, like I said - they should all be interrogated until the truth comes out - particularly about the Pedo ring. And I'm not talking good cop / bad cop, I mean "enhanced" interrogation techniques.

If you don't get it from their fucking mouths, what else are you going to get? How much more is it going to take? How many more links need to be established before someone acts? Not trying to fucking encourage violence, I'm just asking the question.

Forget the money and influence behind the scenes that manipulates shit, manipulates the law to protect these people. At what point does someone, knowing they may wind up "suiciding" with 3 shots to the back of the head, decide to find out the truth?

For some reason the FBI is desperately trying to keep us sedated instead of burning out the nests of pedos. Well, that makes me feel super confident in the rule of law, fuckos.

twitter.com/GeorgeMcIntyre_/status/795351421046718466

Its hyperbole but its not totally untrue. I personally have never seen Epstein's book and I'm just taking in the names on the list. No distraction here, I didn't know a lot of this stuff.

Lol it's the same guy on several IPs

I thought I made myself clear: there's a good thread here about possible pedos in D.C. that have ties to the Podesta brothers and all of a sudden two guys and are posting the ALERT! ALERT! type of messages in bold red letters to distract us and get us to come read this thread. OK. What's in this thread? A document that has been available for almost two years

But OP is pretending it's some fresh new document. Not true. It could be a relevant document but it sure looks like OP created this thread as a distraction.

checked and excellent point.

Good job with the back propagation lads. I had hoped this information wasn't completely outside of your short term memory. You should be able to trace links to your current findings with the Clinton and shady things going on there.

I said no such thing, and this is not a distraction. I had hoped to make a bell ring! You missed part of the investigation, merge the two and you might find something new. Which, >>500235 seems to.

All right that is the End of the Document, there was a ton of Jews in the Book, but I might as well post the whole thing if I outlined them.

Not compromised, false alert.

Dump what you got. Worst case try archive.org in parallel

Good find, you know what number that belongs too?
Does some one want to call it and record who answers?

Well at least you could have said something. You just dropped a link + two photos. I hate when people do that.

OK. Maybe it will. Thanks for the clarification.

Actually help and stop being cryptic, faggot

Bruh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elders_(organization)

OK, OP has explained his intentions here:

but next time you should post a little explanation when you start a thread otherwise you open the door to speculations.

Here's the video referenced in this post:

At 2:32 seconds someone starts talking about what was found on Huma/Wiener's computer and making some other claims about "what he's been finding out":
dude goes off on a tangent:

Please listen to yourself instead of just trusting my transcript above…the dude talking doesn't really present a very orderly stream of thought…for example, what exactly is the SOCEIA3301 codename? I.e., who is using the codename – is it the codename the FBI is using for this investigation? Is it the codename that the DNC was using for any of the other illegal shit he mentioned?

Not sure what we're supposed to do with it or why we're supposed to trust this unnamed voice on the video.

Unnamed voice is the dude that was Clinton's cleaner in Arkansas (I think) but can't remember his name. Anyone remember.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Sorry, meant to quote

Larry Nichols is the dudes name if that's the same guy. I think he might be connected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nichols

(checked)
But like has been said ad nauseum, just having a name in a book doesn't mean much. Epstein was placed with Trump through Mar Lago as well. Intuition or confirmation bias says that's the wrong trail on this one.

i second this.

dont worry ctr. trumps gonna make you great again too.

Don't you think this dude also associated with people who were not involved in this pedo shit? Like not LITERALLY EVERY PERSON HE'S EVER ASSOCIATED WITH is a kiddy fucker or would even know he was into that….you understand that right?

Then why isn't Donald on there? I am certain he's clean but since his daughter married that kike piece of trash I'm a little concerned.

If I was CTR I would have said some stupid shit while posting an equally shitty Killary meme.

I would agree with this, but let's be honest anyone in the know would realize how disgusting this piece of trash is.

There was a period of time where people were not in the know.

He is, see

damn sorry responding to with

sage for late-night

Welp, nvm then, worried over nothing.

Something in my lizard brain always suspected he was a pedo

WhoIs East Hampton Baby Sitter site is registered to 4 Grant Ave

His massage site shows and "Office" at 471 springs fireplace (one of the 4 HOUSES on that drive) All have pools - not very office like.

Green X is where Baby Sitter Site is registered. Black X is possible "office"

This doesn't make any sense to me. Why would he have two houses in such close proximity and call one his office but possibly conduct business at both?

Didn't attach :/

OK here's something interesting:

page*six.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/

Alleged Epstein madam forced to hand over 17 years of documents

"The British socialite accused of recruiting Jeffrey Epstein’s “teen sex slave” was ordered to hand over any correspondence between her and the billionaire pedophile over the past 17 years, a Manhattan judge ruled Thursday.

Alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell will also have to produce any documents between 1999 and 2016 that mention the sex-trafficking ring she and Epstein allegedly operated."

"She is the daughter of the late British media mogul Robert Maxwell, who went overboard from his yacht in 1991 amid a massive financial scandal."

pagesix.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/

the only article published after this one is:

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘sex slave’ to question her ‘madam’ in court

page*six.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/

"The ex-teen prostitute at the center of “sex slave” allegations against sex-offender mogul Jeffery Epstein will finally get to question the woman she’s accused of pimping her out, a judge has ruled. On Friday, Ghislane Maxwell, a British socialite and close friend of Epstein’s, will be questioned for the first time by lawyers for Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell of luring her into Epstein’s harem in 1999 when she was just a teen and known as Virginia Roberts."

This article was published Thursday April 21. So Friday means April 22. Is there a transcript somewhere? What happened on Friday April 22? I can't find an update. If someone knows how to get a transcript of that day in court on April 22 please tell us.

For jogging the memories of some people, you have my thanks, but people like you are not our friends.

A common interest is fortunate, but connecting the satanist angle to the pedophile one is incredibly redundant.

Not a fan of games where both sides arent having fun, myself.

Why are there so many fucking pedophiles, holy shit

bump for this. I'm half-asleep but if we can get a transcript of that day in court we would probably be able to move forward and establish more connections

Uhhh, guys? Page 15, second column from the right and second name down,

Is that supposed to be this man? The holohoaxer?
infogalactic.com/info/Elie_Wiesel

Wait…

Remember when a few days ago the FBI Records Vault account started posting tweets for the first time in a long time and we were scrambling to send FOIA requests about anything and everything we could think of to the FBI?

Is SOCIEA3301 what the FBI wanted us to make FOIA requests about all along?

From the wikiped article:

How does Larry Nichols know about all this recent shit in ? It says here he was just a marketing director in the late 80's and fucked with the Clinton campaign in the 90's.

OP plz you gotta help us out here. Are you being vague intentionally to lead us on a ruse cruise and distract from the other threads? Or are you being vague because you're under surveillance of some kind? What's the deal?

All I know is Jean Luc Brunnel has already been under investigation albeit not for underage prostitution but normal prostitution except that the girl was a sex slave. So might be it's the ones that have used his services.
The one with the square but marked as witness or pilot must mean they didn't use it per say but were there.
Sadly, it seems that the god emperor used the epstein services. Though as was the case for Jean Luc Brunnel, maybe not for underage services.

301 EAST 66TH STREET IS WHERE TEH CHIEF PILOT RESIDES AND WHERE EPSTEIN RENTS SEVERAL APT.
It says here APT for models. This is where the girls are kept..

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508967/deposition-excerpts.pdf The whole

I think it's Hugh Jackman.
Kind of hard to tell shitty picture.

easthamptonbabysitters.com/

easthamptonbabysitters.com/testimonials.html

It's Simon Cowell. This image has been floating around the net for years. Apparently a trip to Thailand.

From the other thread -

Disregard old news, I suck coques.

HOLY SHIT SAVED
I saw this before but I think I oversaw it.

Epstein's black book is a book of contacts that his housekeeper kept as blackmail.
Those contacts are people that visited his "massage" services aka fucked little girls that he was pimping out (and fucking himself).

hamptonsmassageassociates.com/
yeah..

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100821132250AAweV4u

Some of us are new to this dig. We do not have that "short term memory" because we were not following the earlier leads. You need to handfeed us info.

I know, I'm sorry. The thing is, when you don't have the time to dig yourself but you find a link, the best thing to do is pass the blueprints to the diggers and see what they find.
My job is finding connections in seemingly unconnected things - but as one synapse I cannot process all of the information myself.
Multi-thread, however, and the cream rises to the top.

Additionally we're curious minds, above all. solving a mystery with just enough hints is incredibly entertaining, and above all, satisfying.
If I hadn't been vague, I may have been called out as a distraction, since this information was technically "old" when in fact, I believe I had found something, but didn't have the time to explore it.

Bump for this

Bump for this

Bump for this

I hope my 'Reddit spacing' is annoying enough that I got your attention now. Question: what happened on April 22 in that courtroom in NYC? Maybe I should try again tomorrow morning after a cup of coffee but it seems like I can't find an update in the Roberts Vs Epstein case. There must be a transcript somewhere. Where can we find the document?

take a look at this:

page*six.com/tag/virginia-roberts/

page*six.com/tag/jeffrey-epstein/

page*six.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/

There are no articles after April 21

this tag on RadarOnline has a few interesting articles:

radar*online.com/tag/jeffrey-epstein/

but here

radar*online.com/tag/ghislane-maxwell/

the story stops at the April 22 courtroom date.

classic

Because we could get personally into deep shit.
user.. we're dealing with dangerous info now, we need to properly secure our connections.

I hope only as victim, not a perpetrator.

No true Scotsman….

Bump

Page 23 already? That April 22 transcript could open new leads. If there's anyone here who knows how to get it please help us out.

6 days after April 22:

Alleged Epstein madam sells $16M Manhattan townhouse

ny*post.com/2016/04/28/alleged-epstein-madam-sells-16m-manhattan-townhouse/

"Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of the late disgraced press baron Robert Maxwell, has sold her townhouse at 116 E. 65th St. for $15 million. It was asking $18.99 million last year. Maxwell is best known for her friendship with Prince Andrew and her convicted sex offender ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein — and for her role as an alleged “madam” who procured underage girls for these men of privilege. Maxwell has denied all allegations of wrongdoing.

A lawyer with links to Epstein reportedly bought the townhouse for Maxwell, who has allegedly never earned enough or inherited enough to make the purchase on her own. After Maxwell’s father drowned falling off his yacht, Lady Ghislaine, media reports outed a massive criminal enterprise: He had stolen pension funds from his companies in part to pay for his own over-the-top lifestyle, outraging working people on both sides of the pond. "

interesting:

Real estate mogul scoops up scandal-plagued $15M home

ny*post.com/2016/05/05/real-estate-mogul-scoops-up-scandal-plagued-15m-home/

"Real estate mogul Frederick Rudd and his wife Kim are the new owners of Ghislaine Maxwell’s $15 million townhouse at 116 E. 65th St, Gimme Shelter has learned. This is not the first time Rudd has purchased real estate from a, um, colorful and controversial character.

Maxwell, if you recall, is the daughter of the late disgraced press baron Robert Maxwell. She is also known for her friendship with Prince Andrew and her convicted sex offender ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein. Maxwell gained notoriety for her alleged role as a “sex madam,” reportedly procuring underage girls for Epstein and other powerful men. (She has denied any wrongdoing.)

Her father died falling off his yacht, Lady Ghislaine. At the time, he had stolen massive amounts of money from his companies to pay for his extravagant lifestyle. For his part, Rudd once purchased an $8.3 mansion at a public auction in Old Brookville on Long Island. The manse, which came with an indoor pool with a sliding roof, was owned by one Michael Pescatore, who ran the largest “chop shop” on the East Coast before his conviction. "

$20M CHOP SHOP – FEDS ZING AUTO RING
ny*post.com/2004/09/10/20m-chop-shop-feds-zing-auto-ring/

"Authorities hope to seize a slew of assets, including a lavish Long Island mansion on a wooded estate owned by alleged ringleader Michael Pescatore. Pescatore, 41, president of the now-defunct Astra Motor Cars, the Brooklyn company at the center of the scheme, teamed up with general manager Sanford Edmonston, 37, to amass a real estate empire of shopping centers, apartment buildings and medical offices. "

it looks like there are no articles on Ghislaine Maxwell after May 5th:

ny*post.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/

page 25. last minute bump.

I still want to read the April 22 transcript

Page 25. There must be someone who knows someone who knows how to get that document

page 24. nobody knows?

MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Is this why the board is getting shilled? Are they trying to slide this?

You would have to go to the court and request it. It might be sealed.
And judging by:
pacermonitor. com/public/case/9417912/Giuffre_v_Maxwell
it probably is.

You could also contact Giuffre's lawyers directly and see if you couldn't get something "leaked" on accident. They may also be able to give you some sort of lead.

Lawyer DOX and a full docket, many documents are in fact sealed:

plain site.org/dockets/2noeyyyx6/new-york-southern-district-court/giuffre-v-maxwell/

Be aware lawyers in high profile cases like this one tend to be paranoid as all hell. Remember, these guys are trying to get money from some pretty vile people.

At least some reporter should contact him.