Steal Loud House's KCA blimp

variety.com/2017/tv/news/spongebob-squarepants-creator-stephen-hillenburg-reveals-als-diagnosis-1202007865/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge
imdb.com/name/nm0767748/
gruppetstudios.tumblr.com/post/158416804456/httpswwwgofundmecomstephen-hillenburg-als-fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would blame Viacom and/or the "kid voters" for making SpongeBob win their dumb award show every year

If they showed the sisters more making little kids in to waifufags they would have won.

But they choose to show Clyde and his Xhamster family.

Spongebob gets lots of votes from Pedros and Jamals. So, sadly, a show that doesn't have a neutral racial appeal (ie animal or fish characters) will never win over Spongebob.

It doesn't help that for some dumb reason Nickelodeon stacked the best cartoon category with Jeb Bushes and Jill Steins, so Loud House ultimately ended up losing some its votes to Gumball and other crap. If it was done in a tournament like fashion with two or three finalists, you might see a popular cartoon overtake Spongebob.

Citation Needed

All niggers love spongebob, go watch some normie VINE tv to find out.

It's like what Jim Davis said about Garfield, he doesn't really represent any specific race, gender, or age. That makes him all the more marketable.

Oh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge

Only further proves that TLH, much like Hartman shit, is degenerate as fuck. Also,
Are you literally twelve?

He barely had anything to do with most of the entire run, still sounds like when they said a new Ghostbusters was still happening right after what'shisname died

yeah, shows about ghosts or monsters or fairies so degener- wait, what the fuck are you rambling about?

what are you a female

kek, fuck you guys for making me laugh.

You forgot your shitty, cropped out grainy image of an obscure cape character and/or Superman from a 1960's comic.

What is up with your autism? I understand disliking capeshit. But you reached quentin tier levels of faggotry. Your dislike for capeshit is even contradictory. you hate capeshit but suck hartman's dick, a man with copious references to capeshit in his work. Are you some shitposter/troll, or are you a turboautist?

You're making a fuckload of assumptions with this Hartman obsession thing you've got going on.

It's one samefagger, he's in like three troll threads blaming Hartman fans within the first few posts. It's impossible to even be critical of Hartman anymore without looking like either this cocksucker or that nigger Redwood.

Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if it it was Niggerwood, reading those leaked logs showed that snaggle toothed piece of shit had some sort of personal vendetta against the man.

SpongeBob, even in it's current state, is still better than the Loud House.
That's how shit your cartoon is.
The fact that both were serious contenders for the Blimp only shows in what sorry state Nickelodeon is right now.

You motherfucker
I laughed

Sorry, I confused you with someone else. There's a guy who defends hartman by saying "at least it's not capeshit" even though hartman loves the hell out of capeshit. He deflects all opinions he dislikes with accusations that you like capeshit. I don't personally dislike hartman. I do admittedly think his shows are generally mediocre at best.

>>>/cuckchan/

The loud house is as bad as FoP and Ruby Gloom or that Mlaatr show that Holla Forums loves ( or used to love)

Hillenburg also worked with Joe Murray on Rockos Moderm Life

What the fuck has the Lewd House faggot made besides "Pervy Furry Cat Comic" and "Incest b8 with literal homosexuals The Show"?

what anime is that? seems to me like more cartoon crap!

Its just a dumb show that was made back when people actually drew cartoons by hand and actually gave a fuck no big deal though really

says the faggot posting a Somethingawful meme.

imdb.com/name/nm0767748/

gruppetstudios.tumblr.com/post/158416804456/httpswwwgofundmecomstephen-hillenburg-als-fun