Why do Mexican love Dragon Ball Z so much?

Why do Mexican love Dragon Ball Z so much?

most beaners realized they aren't going anywhere with their lives, so like americans in the depression, they look to forms of escapism.

dragonball z apparently inspires hope and courage in them.

But Goku can't hold a job and a horrible father.

And Superman.

Niggers and beaners love Superman and Dragonball Z. I think it's the same reason they get pittbulls. To piggyback on something else's ability to fuck you up.

It's anime in general, doesn't everyone have nostalgia for DBZ, it can't be a unique thing for us.

its the only anime they could ever see with saint seiya

I remember the show being dubbed in Spanish, far ahead of where the English dubbed version was at the time. It was stuck at the ginyu force fight until Funimation picked it up. Beaners and Blacks have about the same power level for their love of anime.

Because deep down all non-whites wish they were Aryan youth.
In all serious it's probably because simplistic fighting anime attracts low-IQ retards no matter what your race is.
I know because I love it

I heard that it was on basic TV, so anybody could watch it.

Is there a major award left that hasn't proved that it's just ass pats for having the accepted opinion?

Many factors play at hand, also because they got cheap anime magazines and half of the content was Dragon Ball related, the other half was lewd serials

Basically this, also Saint Seiya was/is also pretty big here for the same reason.

Also, a fucking classic.

I love it when yankees pretend they're still a whole nation under god, when they compare themselves to other countries. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that everybody can see how pozzed and moribund you are.

Go on.

When the whole Trunks coming in and telling Goku that Vegeta and Bulma were about to do a blue haired Gohan, the next day was chaos
I shit you not, it was way more discussed than 9/11, although my POV is biased as i was a youth those days, no adults were discussing that, but from elementary to college, everyone was shocked, and some others were okay wit it because of Yamcha hating being old as the series itself
As cucking is frowned upon (second major reason for homicide) and a highly recurrent factor in banter/ridicule with your friends, Yamcha became a minor slang for a certain event in an amorous relation

The sentiment itself came those days when some people, the classic hardcore weaboos lurking in card shops and D&D dens, read the weaboo magz and started backtracking all Toriyama/DB interviews and realized, quite obviously, that Toriyama was just phoning the whole thing as he wished for the series to end with the closing cycle of Goku avenging both father and his own exile.
Then the sudden, fervent preference of Tori with Vegeta, reflected in his now-infamous interview when he said the decision to let him live was because the japanese audience loved him.

Most oldfags dislike Vegeta, but the edgy fanbase, which are most of kids and teens, liked him for his aggressive yet underdog attitude. That same audience is the one watching Super, but unironically hate GT because "Toriyama wasn't involved", which is a straight lie, both because they all known, saw and sang GT and its song and because Tori was involved.

The real oldfags claim Freeza was the last arc, which i have seen being posted around here. Shame their influence on the streets has vanished, you don't see those guys anymore, they are ashamed of their modern peers.

Topkek, I wish my friends were as autistic about DBZ as this.
All I remember is all my friends at school being angry that it was so drawn out.

Show is honestly unwatchable

Only in Mexico

They only watch fighting anime or shounen shit and nothing else.

No I'm quite aware of it, but it's my royal duty as a burgerclap to suppress anyone who isn't a burgerclap until they decide to convert or submit to american supremacy.

Sounds like a real Mexican role model tbh