Post-Election Chimpout When?

So, I've been thinking, guys. The election is two days away, and we know that IF the election is stolen, normies are going to start chimping out. Reports of feds and reserves training to stamp out civil disobedience and post-election riots are coming out, the FBI has once again proven that the powers that be refuse to lift a finger to bring high-level criminals to justice, and (((Mainstream Media))) names are changing their tactics quite predictably as we inch ever-closer to the 8th. Generally speaking, we can predict roughly what will happen over the next few months between a few sets of potential happenings.

Trump Wins:

Clinton Wins:

So, my biggest question, Holla Forums… I know we can't stop the general public from chimping out, but in the case that Clinton does take the election, how long should people wait to start protesting and really raising hell? I have a feeling people are going to begin protesting when not if evidence of voter fraud surfaces, but is there any reason to give the system one last chance before the people take control of the government back by force? All things considered, I don't think the people are ready to willingly go to war with their government; we aren't at Worst-Korea-tier protests, or even at the same level of anti-government sentiment yet, but I feel like the election being stolen especially if the popular vote is a real landslide for Trump will start to wake people up.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm growing more and more exhausted waiting and debating about which reason is "good enough" for action. I don't know the answer to the question… but I'm much less hesitant than I was say… 10 years ago.

i say let all the leftist institutions burn if she wins. kill the leftist voters as they are collaborators and eliminate all other leftists. teachers, local officials and the like. make the public realize the nightmare before them .

I would agree with you, but I feel like the question ultimately boils down to, "Which reason is likely enough to spur the general citizenry to protest against improper government action?" Realistically, the establishment won't do anything unless enough people start standing up to them. The establishment has continuously shown that they do not understand the public they are supposed to serve, nor do they understand living in the era of instant transmission of information; the moment they try to stop even a peaceful protest against questionable government practices, it will spread like wildfire and ignite the sociopolitical powder keg they have created.

So really, I guess my question is, what is the spark that is needed to light the fuse?

I think its the wrong question tbh.

We shouldn't be asking, "How much of this are you willing to take?" (What will light the fuse?)

We should be exclaiming, "We shouldn't have to take a damn bit of this!" (You should explode over this now!)

Tactically I don't see a way to do this outside of organised protesting, which will be put down with extreme prejudice… unlike the blm protests which were encouraged. This would inflame the rage over the election, and push toward critical mass.

Essentially, hijack the democracy spring (since it was prevented) as a white identity anti-globalist and anti-corruption movement of rage at the establishment.

Problem is whites have jobs, and don't have time for it… leaving economic issues as the only probable catalyst. When they have no jobs… when their savings are worthless… when urban violence spills into the countryside… etc…

It'll have to get a lot worse before it gets better, which ultimately becomes the same outlook as the accelerationists (who argued Trump is just a steam valve) hoping Trump wouldn't win.

I say fuck it. Fuck a revolution - it's impractical; battle lines get drawn, conflict gets protracted, hit & run, hit & run…

A civil war, dot gov has been training for that shit. They've had over a decade of experience in urban combat over in M.E. Yeah, I saw the post by the one guy about how people pick sides, there's no real scenario where the gov wins, etc. That still eventually means National Guard (and eventually regular service) and tanks on the streets, etc., etc. They're already moving into position for that eventuality, if recent reports are to be believed.

I say just go full-on serial killer. Target niggers. Target Jews. Target people with certain bumper sticker on their cars. Throw in a random here and there to mix shit up and keep people guessing. Fuck it - snatch some asshole Democrat or some fat, blue-haired harpy off the street, gut him, feed him his own intestines, write some cryptic shit on the walls in blood and/or mail his ear to his family with a note that says "We hear so-and-so is missing," go home and take a shower, rinse & repeat.

They've war-gamed civil war. Have they war-gamed an army of serial killers let loose on the streets of America? What would a thousand active serial killers suddenly turned loose on the country do to morale? Ten thousand? Twenty? How about just a few in every State? Working independently, yet with the same M.O., the same tactics, the same cryptic messages…

they'll spin it as a cult and have the narrative strengthen or work for them since the serial killers can't say shit about it in anyway they can't coverup

Aside from the random nature I recommend targeting government officials that have worked against the interests of the people.

Got to make every act count.

Terrible idea. Given the damage Dylan Roof caused this is an absurd notion. You don't go after random people… political leftists and personalities… preferably kikes.

I like the way you think! Gov slobs, from the lowliest cashier right on up to judges and shit. Media personalities - reporters, camera men, interns..

FBI, I do not serve you, I serve the people. If you wish to fight us expect us to fight back.

This widens the spectrum a lot though, and works against using acts like that to communicate a clear message. There isn't a single politician I can think of that doesn't deserve the rope.

judges, state attorneys, bankers, lobbyists, known federal agents, journalists

I'd like to make it known I did not say anything promoting this FBI nor would I of course.
just putting my 2 cents

You're safe, I am not.

Just a war-game larp thread, be sure to roll your 20 sided die before you post.

I'm sure. Tell Maxwell I said hi.

I attack a power substation: >>>/test/38436

Rolled a 12. I get caught and FEMA'd.

lol okay

My mistake, thought you were a61acd.

Well now you're getting a little Turner Diaries. Sub stations etc… would disrupt normie life quite a bit… but I think they would mostly look to the government to solve the problem. Doing stuff like that ultimately makes the normie sympathize and root for the government.

I.e., unproductive

This, innocent people are unnecessary casualties, you don't go after the bank tellers, you go after the bank owners

As much as I hate Hillary, if she wins it's not a huge loss. The reason isn't because it's better for us, but rather because things need to get worse before they can improve.

Trump wins

Clinton wins

True. This is why a bunch of people got fed up with Nigger Lives (Don't) Matter.

If Shillary wins… well, it will have been a privilege shitposting with you, lads.

I have terminal colon cancer. I'm tired all the time but cocaine seems to help. I will be famous, and my marksmanship will be known to the world. They will call me the diaper assassin.

Godspeed, poop sniper.

Why stop it? We WANT them to chimp out when Trump wins so we can hang them all.

And they better be ready for the bullet in the head and a pipe bomb in the trunk if they rig they election.

It's your constitutional obligation to kill the tyrannical government, you cuck.

Reported for defeatism and shilling, enjoy your ban, CTR cunt.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson