Thread #1:

GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND GO VOTE

Other urls found in this thread:

dickmorris.com/comey-announcement-not-credible-dick-morris-tv-special-alert/
rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/
archive.fo/SVj1x
yourepeat.com/watch/?v=s9_wMKyCJ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TMuqSlao6d8
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/42446
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19967
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51723
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COMEY HANGS FIRST

My theory:

COMEY AIN'T MY HOMIE
checked

I'm so angry at the outcome of this. I hoped it wouldn't happen but somehow it did. I just don't understand after all the shit we've been finding how a government organization who's sole purpose is to investigate can fuck this up. I knew things were bad but holy fuck. We all need to get out and vote more than ever. It's time to drain the fucking swamp.

Anons…
We still have phase 3 of the wikileaks

What do you anons think about the whole affair? If Comey was a planted stooge, why would the investigation have been reopened if not for the rumors of massive discontent within the FBI ranks? And if he wasn't a planted stooge, wouldn't closing the case simply reignite the discontent in the bureau?

I just see no merit to the 'It was a ruse all along!' bullshit. It seems like if the case was ever closed like this, it'd fracture the FBI.

But Hillary campaign already said they would be lies!
Also: WTF wikileaks! 45 million have already voted. Get the lead out!

See:

No, user. Stop putting your faith in others to saves us all. Go out and vote and do everything in your power to get as many people as you can to go with you.

Consider that they are pushing it all off to after Obama steps down so that he can't pardon her.
How can they jail somebody who's best buddy can just give her a get out of jail free card?
Someone tell me that's what's happening.

Staring today, and until the English language passes from this world, "Comey" is a synonym for "cowardice".
Examples: "Dude, don't be a Comey, its just a haunted house" or "I wanted to talk to that girl but I comey'd out"
FUCK YOU COMEY

MEME IT

Why not both?

Because you're more motivated when you know it all hangs on your shoulders. It's do or die.

Seems too competent. This is coming from the same camp who cannot hold onto their own state secrets, unless you're suggesting that was all a cosmic trick as well.

Never assume malice, user, where stupidity could be the culprit.

"I opened the cupboard and there was this gigantic hairy spider sitting in my favorite teacup and when I saw it I almost Comeyed my pants!"

Could be damage control from FBI leadership after pressure from agents forced them to reopen it. Maybe they figure now it's too late in the game for any counterplays to come into effect.

forgot pic

How did the FBI read 650,000 emails in a week

I'm not assuming malice in place of incompetance. I'm using occam's razor.

Comey is either so stupid he should have a drool cup under his chin, or this was orchestrated.

I think it was rather obvious, from the beginning, that the FBI had no interest in making any such statement to begin with. At the time I said it was to pre-empt any wikileaks. Now it seems they were trying to ferret out the leaker.

They didn't. This was rushed for her sake.

By the way, this has been Comey's role from the beginning. I don't mean from the beginning of the election cycle, but from the time he was appointed as Obama's Republican

Just remember, Trump losing just means people moving even farther to the right. Normies will enter alt-right territory, while many if not most of the alt-right will move to the far-right.

Never give up.

Shadilay, bretheren.

The weasel admitted during the hearings after the no pross suggestion they all of the emails they had were not even reviewed

Larry predicts Comey crap out ?
Military told to stand down ?

I am filled with feelings that are not good.

They didn't.
The normie argument is "they filtered out irrelevant stuff with a script" like that's how an investigation is conducted.
My guesses are either the FBI is totally fucking compromised or they are sitting on it until after Obama steps down so he can't pardon her.
I do have my doubts about that though, as you can't just pardon someone like that without becoming completely toxic in the process, and I'm not sure he can do that unless he'll sink with her if he doesn't… which now that I think about it is exactly what would happen so he would probably pardon her because he has no choice.

Hope for the best prepare for the worst.

Fuck you. If we lose this election, it's all over. Hillary will get to stack a majority in the Supreme Court with liberal judges, and import enough brown goatfuckers from the middle east to permanently divide the nation and make sure the Democrats have enough votes to never lose another general election. This is fucking it, our last shot to take the country back.

Shoul I remember you that nazis lost in the end? And hitler even killed himself as a coward

Should*

They're back to shilling us with illiterate Indonesians. That gives me some hope

If you can't even put someone in jail despite being corrupter than satan himself because your own government is corrupt, how do you expect to win an election using Soros voting machines backed by the same corrupt government?
Don't you see how fucking deep this shit goes?
That being said, fucking vote anyway, not voting solves nothing.

At least Scott Adams will be forced to admit that Comey is corrupt instead of making up fantasies where he's a patriot

This is the worst fucking news ever.
THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!

Speak English nigger.

Should I learn you how to spoke grammar?

While I agree with you in principle, it's important in times of crisis or "bad luck" to remind yourself of the many options and avenues to victory that are still open. I think it does a lot more for morale and mobilization than an all or nothing hail mary.

Even when you correct your sentences its still fucked up.

I know, user. The voting machines are fucking. I'm saying that we can't allow Hillary to be sworn in. Once she gets the Oval Office, and Loretta Lynch gets back as head of the DOJ, it'll be almost impossible to remove her. Any special prosecutor will have to go through Lynch's DOJ… Guess how far that will get.

Give this nigger a break, he obviously meant 'remind'.

How

There's no other way to fix it but for trump to win. God help us all.

THIS CHANGES NOTHING YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS
WE'RE GOING TO INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATION

Why remind instead of remember?

We should have known this was fucked from the beginning when the Clinton agent whose name was even in the leaked emails was named as the agent responsible for investigating the new emails.

saved

Hell, at this point voting could just be used to populate lists of dissenters.

Thank you for giving us all this salt to mine. It is delicious.

t. >>>/clinton/

I kinda figured it but honestly I had hope. It's not like they just had that one fucker read all those emails. No one could be that stupid…right?

Voting is anonymous. At best you can get party registration info.

Mine it while you still can, we're firing up the excavators for the 9th.

Cant she pardon herself?

As much as this hurts me, because I got my hopes up like many of you did, this is not over. We still have election day. We still have email leaks, Veritas videos, and Assange's supposed bombshells.

This isn't over til it's over. We've gotten so much done just from our shitty imageboard and we've had more influence on this election than anyone thought possible.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
TRUMP WILL WIN.

Legally she probably could, but it would give her some unbelievable shitty approval ratings right out of the gate.

No, she can't; but Obama can pardon her before Jan 20.

Me speak Engrish very big good
Me no joke
Me do pee pee in ur coke

If a district votes the wrong way, it gets flooded with third-worlders.

why? This was the only possible outcome. Comey is and always has been balls fucking deep in the clinton foundation.

Scott Adams is a retard who says everything. The only place his persuasion works is with Adamsfags who ride is nuts nonstop and shill for him on the chans. I've read his blog multiple times. He's a joke.

The population gets replaced with third-world imports.

There is no precedent for anything like that but there is nothing in the books explicitly saying she can't.

You would think after everyone in the media and government slandering his name everywhere last week would maybe convince him to grow some fucking balls. Everyone hates him already it's not like actually doing something now would make it any worse. I had hoped he would man up and do something but once again there are no heroes left in man.

CTR pls

How so?

Larry nichols said this reopening and closing of the case was a distraction to get media away from wikileaks, i see no point in crying about this comey idiot, he'll be thrown out eventually.

Bill should have thought of that then. I'm going to go with absolutely fucking not.

CTR I know its the last 2 days before the election, but could you really only afford illiterate retards? Are the paid signposting positions being outsourced to foreign countries too?

Before:
Now:

Armbands and IEDs if power isn't wrestled from the cabal.

If the president was allowed to pardon himself, then the president would be above the law. Because we were founded with the idea that NO ONE is above the law, this would be the shot heard round the world to go full 1776.

Sticky this shit, please

This. Anons were warning right when the Weiner emails were found, that the FBI would make a show of reviewing them in order to further exonerate Clinton. This was already predicted. Keep hammering the shit that is most visible, that Wikileaks has put out there as most important; the fact that weapons deals under CLinton as SOS doubled, that they were to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, countries that had given the CF money, and which actively fund terrorists.

Holla Forums has a tendency to forget/disregard old info, thinking that only the newest shit can influence the normalfags. This isn't true. The reason the MSM and globalists are so successful is that they reinforce the same messages over and over and over again. They understand that the normalfag mind is not capable of processing large amounts of information.

You mean right out of the cell. And yes, I imagine it would.

This has potential.

jesus. you entirely misunderstand the type of people we are up against.

This would've been more effective if this was the first time and not the second time. Did they want people to think "Okay now she's double not guilty i'll write in my apology now!" or something? This shit fits in well with Trump's Drain the Swamp motto.

I've been digging for info on Clinton's pedo ring, can I get a brief overview of what happened with Comey?

Comey opened an investigation, found nothing but duplicates, then said, "Just kidding!"

Well it was already working on some people not long after the announcement, too bad for the FBI it's faggots like this aussie cuck.

RED ALERT

dickmorris.com/comey-announcement-not-credible-dick-morris-tv-special-alert/

What are the chances this is true?

There were multiple duplicates :^)

I realize it. I just had hope that maybe he would've stopped being a cuck. It's a foolish notion I realize these people have their hands in pretty much damn near everything. It's quite frightening really. He literally had nothing to lose by going against them. Considering he's either gonna have an "accident' or be demoted anyway. Nothing left to do but vote trump and get these fuckers out of there or await the DOTR.

Weiner man accidentally Ctrl+C Ctrl+VVVVVV in his life insurance folder.

He asked what happened and that's what happened. It may be a lie, but that's the narrative.

I was wondering the whole time, why Wikileaks was keeping the bombshells so close before the elections and not just release them already.
Now it all makes sense: They predicted this would happen, and kept their ace in the hole to one-up the faked investigation.

What part of No Fly Zone doesn't he understand

rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

Stay focused and stay on point. Concentrate on what's trusted and credible.

This is what happened with comey

Comey is, and always was, balls fucking deep in hillary. Comey closing the case was always expected to happen, some more naive anons were hoping against hope however.

Not that it matters, Trump is beating the shit out of her. They cant even hide it on huffington post.

Yup, shills btfo.

'Dick Morris is always wrong' is the cornerstone of American politics for at least three decades.

small consolation that he's literally fucked now

enjoy prison, Weiner, you fucking degenerate

This is Comey's previous statement, which he sees no reason to amend.

But multiple sources HAVE since shown intent among Clinton and her staffers to:

a) mishandle classified information

b) delete emails to obstruct the investigation

Take to the streets, America

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

So now we know that they failed to turn in a device pertinent to the investigation, and have more evidence that Hillary's negligence caused protected defense information to spread to even more unauthorized devices.

Of course the 650,000 emails haven't been studied. That's not the point. What matters right now is if Comey sides with the corrupt pedos in government. He had only one option: to arrest them. He has done this.

With his decision, civil war is starting now.

I think you can only pardon people who were condemned, and that the president loses it's powers if it's condemned, so it should be impossible

Unless he gets sent to one of those minimum security daycare centers, he'll probably not last long in the clink. Other prisoners don't take kindly to pedos.

Animated version.

Stage 3. It's possible, but it needs to be something easily digestible what with only 24 hours left.

If Comey was trying to make Hillary look good by letting her off, it did the opposite effect. Most people are just pissed that despite all the shit that's been uncovered recently about Hillary, the FBI still does not prosecute her. This is all fitting nicely into Trump's message about corruption and draining the swamp. Many Americans already know Hillary is a piece of shit that got away with lots of things, and this is just another to add to the list.

Praise kek.

10/10

I finished watching it, the title is very misleading. He's just reiterating that there's no way the FBI went through all 650k emails and verified with relevant agencies in so short a time frame.

Getting "rogue elements" to expose themselves. The Erdogan comparison is spot on because if Hillary wins, the demographic shift by giving amnesty to a shitload of illegals is one thing. But there will be sweeping purges made through the FBI, CIA, NSA, all levels of the federal government. Anyone anti-Democrat or anti-Clinton is going to get purged. They'll work to enact pressure on the NYPD to turn it into a Clinton friendly apparatus and work to integrate the federal government more with local and county police forces.

Make no mistake, the Clintons and elites are scared. If Hillary wins say goodbye to America as you know it. The Republican Party will exist as the Whig Party did for a while: a shell of itself devolved into factional infighting. We will effectively become a one-party state. All Democratic presidential "nominees" will be handpicked by the Clintons as they muscle out the Obama faction for control of the party and Clintonism–open borders, free trade and all kinds of other globalist nonsense–will come to dominate the United States for at least the next generation.

Good point.

also, it will bait libshits into being even more smarmy and insufferable than usual.

Dubs confirm. The next few days will quite literally decide the fate of the western world.

I think this only strengthens that theory.

If there's one thing everyone can agree on it's that Comey's ploy REEKS of desperation. You don't announce a reopening of an investigation into a Presidential candidate barely a week before the election and two days before it say "lol just kidding". It's career suicide and brings the legitimacy of the entire bureau into question as well as further pissing off your already mutiny ready underlings.

The only possible strategy behind it is to shed all pretense of subtlety, fully throw himself in front of Shillary at the last possible minute, and hope to god she wins and saves his ass from being purged just in the nick of time.

tl;dr- Last weeks letter was Comey's attempt to cover his ass and hedge his bets so that no matter who won he could live on with a disgraced yet still relatively intact reputation. Now in this week's letter, either because he chickened out at the thought of being on Shillary's kill list or because he would rather be a treacherous snake with comfort and power in the protection of Shillary's inner circle than play it safe and resign himself to an "honest" but irrelevant life, he's going all or nothing on the Lich Queen.

What a time to be alive.

Some nigger nicknamed "Big Swole" is going to pound that kike's asshole into oblivion.

Geez, a lot of literate CTR shills out today.

Just like with Erdogan, the only way this whole thing pans out in their favor is if they move to a dictatorship.

Honestly user, I'm more inclined to believe that some measure of this 'purge people who disagree with me' is true, but I think it's probably more of 'We know better than the little people how to run things'; and that arrogance will just hasten the collapse.

I feel like this is our Roman Empire moment. If Trump gets in, the empire gets a second lease on life. If it's Clinton, well, then I'll look forward to seeing you anons in the collapse.

Reported.

Excellent job user. Have a volkisch gondola to enhance the mood.

Either way, the FBI has no legitimacy now. Its ogre. They expect anyone to listen to them when they investigate one of the normies now? HA.

The funny part is that leftists, who never forgive, are going to be calling for him and half of the FBI to be replaced by pansexual things of color. Comey is an idiot since he is fucking done at this point and anyone within who thinks they can keep their head down and eek by.

This. They're a joke now in everyone's eyes.

Yeah even if Trump wins the entire thing might have to be dissolved and reconstituted. The stench is real.

Looks like this guy was right.

archive.fo/SVj1x

Making the salt of their defeat all the more satisfying. Get out and vote. Kick their shit in!

Even my parents who are in their late 60's think that the FBI is a joke. Either way they lost, they chose this grave.

A few of us were calling it because all one has to do is work off of the premise that Comey is a weasel (which is why he blew up at being called that - the jew cries out when called a jew) and you figured the rest would follow. If anyone in the FBI had balls, they'd release shit and fuck Hillary over. They don't.

Julian Assange has said repeatedly that Trump will not be permitted to win. The powers that be will do anything and everything necessary to stop him… to stop us. We are approaching a moment in history that will be recorded for centuries to come.

On Nov. 8th, the People of the United States of America will collectively realize that their democracy has ceased to exist. It had been overthrown by an organization of wealthy individuals sometime ago. Until now, their interests have been successfully masked behind a veil of false pretense, the evidence of their actions carefully curated and concealed by well chosen confidants.

The events surrounding this election do not reflect the first appearance of the hydra that devoured us; it has been around for decades. Feeding upon the wealth of the populace, consolidating power and constructing carefully the foundations of its empire to its current apex. It is only now that the beast has grown so entrenched that it became so reckless as to reveal itself as it has.

We are not a people are not divided among those eagerly embracing oppression and those rejecting it; we are divided among those who perceive the oppression and those who remain blind to it. In the wake of what awaits us those who knew not what evil their misguided obedience would bring will one day join our realization only to lament that the moment to act had already passed.

The time has come for us to take action: We must resist the coming darkness before it has erased the light of hope in entirety. To oppose this corruption, the vile and wicked hands which guide it, to fight against the death of liberty.

To do so, our efforts must be focused, our methods tempered and directed toward the source of our plight. Our nation can be no better for the destruction of its citizenry. To sew chaos, destruction and bedlam throughout the nation is meaningless; a victory standing atop the ruins of our conquest is no different than defeat. If we are to achieve anything, it must be without senseless violence. We must never allow ourselves to commit the same atrocities of those we fight against, or we ourselves can be called no better.

Our path to victory is a long and difficult one. The first mountain we must conquer is destroying the illusion of our consent to be governed by this vile collective. Though the means by which we can achieve this may not be self-evident, we must pursue it with fervor nevertheless.

wew, i remember this.
what can we do now tho

I knew I read that prophecy somewhere. A good number of FBI agents must be pissed off, a yuge leak could be in the works.

Normies realize that courts can be bought and he rich never get punished. Apply get same logic to Clinton, boom it's ogre.

I mean sure the Fucking Bought Idiots can always shoot someone, but how much harder is it going to be when people don't automatically roll over for them because "muh badge, muh civil contract" has gone out the window? How much shittier is it going to be now that people don't look at them as Agent Mulder, on the trail no matter where it leads, and instead as a bunch of bootlicks for a carpet licker?

He said Trump WOULD not be permitted to win. He was hoping the leaks would have resulted in charges. But maybe your interpretation is correct. In either case we must be prepared.

Don't panic. The world needs us to shitpost and have faith. One effect of these developments is that they put Hillary and "criminal investigation" back in the news. Who knows how this will effect the vote. Let's just shitpost until the sun rises or until we get nuked.

In the case Clinton wins, we need to go full nuclear redpill. Jump into action on day one while the anger level is high. Spread every redpill. Make the Republican Party the Holla Forums party.

Lads, good always triumphs over evil in the end .. right? I cannot bear the thought of the establishment winning this one. We cannot afford to lose this. This may be the last chance save America, maybe even the entire west. Shillary CANNOT win. The Brits did it, now don't fuck it up your chance burgers. We're all counting on you.

Lad…

Look on the bright side. If Hillary snatches victory from the jaws of defeat, the whole world will be cleansed with nuclear fire before too long.

they've preemptively killed any legitimacy of Hillary's administration MIGHT have had.

the only way they can assert their power now is though lethal force and they don't have a monopoly on that

SNOWDEN TWITTER

It's gonna be a lot harder for people to take anything they do seriously. I expect a lot more propaganda and shows about the FBI to try to restore some credibility in the eyes of the public.

Fucking Rush Limbaugh (yeah I know) called it the first hour of the reopening of the investigation. The Podesta Emails were picking up steam and a cynic would assume he's trying to distract everyone from them.

Jesus Christ Assange we have one fucking day get it over with already.

That's an appealing plan-B. Very well expressed.

Then lets hit them where it hurts. Keep digging on the podesta emails, keep informing friends right to the end, and if someone brings up the FBI, just tell them that they'd never get away with that shit under Trump.

MORE PROOF THEY WILL RIG THE ELECTION

Can't have the first woman "elected" as president under investigation when she is "elected".

If I were Putin, I'd honestly deliver a preëmptive strike on US assets the moment it were to be declared for Hillary. Maybe not full theater nukes, but something big and overseas to cripple America's ability to convincingly project force.

You're assuming they could even do that, which they can't. Anything remotely conventional we'd see coming miles away. Russia isn't as stronk as RIDF types like to believe.

Seconded

Plenty of anons have warned us never to trust the fbi. They put bombs in kids hand then send them to prison forever. Ive never met a bureaucrat who wasnt outwardly or otherwise a shortcut taking piece of shit.

It's all bullshit. I feel like Charlie Brown, always getting lulled by that twat Lucy's football and that fucking momentous email drop keeps getting swiped away.

Not smart. They would be seen as tyrants.

If you've paid attention to the stories about Russian military technology in recent weeks, you'd know that Russia has some serious EM weapons capabilities that leave the US in the dust.

They ditched the Jewish physics, went back to Maxwell and started from fundamentals.

It's better for Russia to instigate the US. Draw them into a mind fuck of a trap.

Something that's always bugged me about Holla Forums is that it's constantly salivating over the Day of the Rope, and RWDS but the instant someone in the thread asserts that notion through legitimate means (perhaps the ONLY legitimate means, being actual violence) there's always the "fuck off" comment in spades.

Well, which the fuck is it? Actual revolution, or were you just pretending to be retarded?

It depends in part I think on if their electronic warfare systems are really as good as what we've heard. If they can really completely disable the electronics on a ship, as is rumored, they could press an early and unexpected advantage a long way I think. The goal would be to press the US into a ceasefire.
Of course, nobody can control such a thing once it starts.

Luckily, there's enough evidence of Hillary being a cunt to the working class whites and Kaine wanting to replace them with aztecs to work with.

Why being paid for work unable to do?

half of America would believe it was a false flag…a bed the Democrats and Feds have made for themselves with their corrupt bullshit.

Where we will great them with open arms and point them in the right direction.

Go bomb a synagogue and tell us when you want to start it.

Unless the Russians could totally black out the entire US military's communication network, our subs would flatten their entire fucking country.

Good.

Because had we won due to the FBI they could've claimed we were aided by the crooked and rigged system we fight against.

Tuesday is going to be fucking fun.

Crippling an aircraft carrier in the Med isn't going to do anything for them in Europe as a whole. Outside of the western area of Russia, they don't have a whole lot. In Syria their assets are pretty thin and could get wiped out in hours/couple days.

And for them to invade Europe this day and age? Not smart. They would've gotten chewed the fuck up in the 1980s if they tried. Both side's main forces aren't as big now, but the numbers just aren't on Russia's side anymore. Add superior Western firepower on the defense? Good luck, comrade.

Try to keep in mind that partisan political structures are a part of this systematic destruction of our democracy. They have played us against one another time and again, dividing us around abstract beliefs which cannot be definitively answered.

If we must oppose those who oppress us, we must abandon any affiliation or allegiance the those that have. There cannot even be a distant whisper that we show our continued support for those complacent in our current oppression.

The methodology of our intelligence agencies co-opting control of third world countries is to capture their movement and support through donations toward the cause which they inevitably redirect or mislead. Escaping that requires either a leadership immune to intimidation and corruption, or an ambition that cannot be redirected.

I will make the first proposition: We announce that we have gone 'whitepill'; we support no existing political party and openly oppose their every ambition and initiative. If we are united in a singular rejection of the existing political parties with only the goal of making our malcontent heard round the world, there is no greater agenda or structure left for anyone attempting to subvert the movement to corrupt.

We demand that EVERYONE disassociate from any political party and join our effort to depose the corruption or step down.

Fresh meme

Maybe, but will the US play the "nuke the world" card because they've lost some ships? Obama has proven himself a chickenshit who can be made to back down over and over and over again. If Russia really did wipe out a bunch of US and kike intelligence officers in that Aleppo strike, they sure backed down after that.

When Trump wins, the Libshits will just claim that "le Roosian Haxors" somehow hacked the "unhackable" voting machines, even though most of them are owned by Soros. Hopefully the general public will see through it.

TURN ON CNN

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

what am i looking for?

they're covering the announcement

Might as well just off myself, at this rate we'll go extinct in no time anyway. Ffs.

Spic guy says they found 15k of the 33k missing emails.

As if these CP emails we found are not enough to convict them just on that.

they're just talking about how the 'email probe is over' and ignoring that the foundation investigation is ongoing. cnn talking heads talking to other cnn talking heads. it's shit.

That's just like this place, always expecting someone else to do it for you. Christ, just look the past two Comey threads with people begging wikileaks to do something, the FBI to do something, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! the lot of you cry out.

Why do you have to wait for someone to do something when you should be doing it yourself? You criticize "muh PR" and laud yourselves on having the balls to get dirty when something like Gamergate was too busy trying to stay squeaky clean, but it happens all the time here and is reinforced constantly.

I'm so sick of this hypocrisy. You should do something, I should do something, we should all fucking do something about it aside from circlejerking and shitposting on an image board. You want a war, well go make it happen. I'm convinced that if actual violence happens to break out over the election that everybody here is going to be fucking sitting on their keyboards, jerking off to the notion of "RWDS" as people that aren't their own go about and end up dying for a cause they believe in.

You act like the elites you so desperately crave to see fall; you're quick to cast judgment and cry out for action but you won't do it…oh no. Let the normies go do it, let wikileaks go do it, let the FBI go do it, let someone else go do it.

Daily reminder that this shit is all happening because we want to run a pipeline through the Middle East into Eastern Europe, in order to destroy Russia's oil economy. That's the mid-game. The end-game is still up in the air.

Fucking kikes man.

oh
unless shit is on fire, I'm not watching CNN

hopefully, the CF is the real target.

So we find a new bastion to build ourselves. I've mentioned it in passing in meme magic threads that we could build a colony in Antarctica. When we have superior tech and a orbital canon, they won't have much of a choice but to leave

That can be done for the next vote. The important thing is to seize the opportunity and get the media, Hollywood, fearing the people and bankrupt. To end parties you have to end identity politics, and that's very difficult when The news promotes it.

I hope so son… I hope so.

The coverage is surprisingly mild. Eerily mild.

But you're better at bombing than me.

You just don't fucking get it, do you? If the Democrats win, they get full control over the Supreme Court, and they get to import as many shitskins as they want. There's no coming back from that.

Nuking Russia isn't the same thing as nuking the world. If the US gets hit and Obama tries to be a shrinking violet, the fucking hawks in the military will coup his ass and launch under their own authority.

This isn't the Cuban Missile Crisis where no shots were fired; this is a hypothetical situation in which the US has been actively attacked.

So what happens to the US if these plans fall through? What if Erdogan refuses to play ball, leaves NATO, joins the Russians, or otherwise tells the US to fuck off? Our international power is waning, so I don't know how much longer we can get away with this maneuvering before something breaks down.

No, you retards. Trump or war. Those are our options for survival.

We are discussing a contingency plan if trump loses. Read the thread or get filtered.

This.

If Trump doesn't win, then they've chosen the path of Doomsday. They better pray to fucking God that Trump wins.

This does remind me… Holla Forumsacks really need to weigh their options very carefully. We're the smartest, most cohesive, most organized ideological unit. If we get ourselves arrested or go in somewhere guns blazing, we should consider whether the damage we're doing is more valuable than our shitposting experience very, very carefully. We are the intellectual vanguard and getting ourselves killed to inflict a flesh wound would be stupid.

It's too early for that.

Right now we can only concentrate on victory through peaceful means.

I'm not even religious, and I'm praying.

Get the fuck out new-fag. There won't be a next vote. We have been arming ourselves for a reason.
There is no saving the U.S. with "voting" if Hillary is elected.
We have to start killing Mexicans and other non-whites. .

FBI-kun please leave

this guy

If Trump loses to a pedophile satanist traitor under 4 separate FBI investigations, I think it can be said with some degree of certainty that your vote no longer has any influence.

We're going to have to take a different approach in voicing our discontent with the government. What that is exactly, I do not yet know. What I do know is that we must, at all costs, avoid scenarios that lead to open conflict with the police. If it devolves into a standoff then a few key individuals will be viciously executed on live television broadcast around the world to serve as an example and many who might support an otherwise noble cause will cower in fear for their life.

We must find a means of fucking with their benefactors who put them in power that doesn't put a target on our back.

Hey FBI, go investigate hillary. You have better things to do than be here.

True. We need to get our heads down and focus on winning.

Before the FBI thing restarted we had a very successful psyop going.

I bet tomorrow polls will feature a "sudden" Hillary surge. This is their last pull to try and demoralize Trump voters.

They won't have to move towards an overt dictatorship. A weak and ineffective Republican party that maybe gets positions at the state level but is constantly in the minority nationally is no threat. The DNC (i.e. Clintons) can handpick the successors (i.e. nominees) for their party and if the progs start getting uppity, throw them a bone with a friendly black man or brave latina to shut them up.

That would actually be really hilarious after the events of this weekend. Nice full house by the way.

RAVILOLI RAVILOLI IMPEACH THE COMEYOMEY

Checked. They will most definitely try.

Even degenerates can be based sometimes. I believe in you.
Uncuck yourself and get ready for revolution.

Redpill the cops first? I know they hang out on sites like this and the_donald. Like others said though, the election ain't over yet.

HC elected president November 5th

And when someone who doesn't play by their script starts to make a move, what then?

That bread and circuses shit might work at home, but if a major power starts doing something we dislike and we can't respond, then the entire house of cards collapses.

Unless shit is actively hitting the fan, you'd have to be a fucking moron to impotently spout imminent threats in order to gain street cred in an anonymous forum.
I'd rather not get van'd until after I cast my ballot.

We're not really going to let Her steal the election and assume the throne are we?

If she won't accept defeat by ballet, then it must be by bullet.

Keep laughin niggers

If she won she won't be my president

Hunter S. Thompson?

If we can convince the police / armed forces that we're on the same side it would help tremendously. I mean, the military above all should respect the fact that one of our major objectives to avoid letting Hillary start World War fucking III.

Realistically, the police will be caught between a rock and a riot in these situations most of the time. They have to act in an effort to reestablish order when there is great civil unrest. They do this because it is their job to do it, not because they want to lay a beating on some unsuspecting protester.

If want their assistance we'd need to find a way to show them how royally fucked they're going to be if things don't change. Not by threats of violence, either. Perhaps if they were to come to the realization their pensions were being completely scammed on by the administrations / its benefactors, things would change.

yourepeat.com/watch/?v=s9_wMKyCJ9Y

Oh that's real easy. Make a big public show of organized resistance with a uniform and blah blah blah, think guy fawkes maskfag bullshit.

Make this whole big scary boogeyman that the people root for for 'taking back their rights' or whatever, and then just start blowing up infrastructure. Cut off food, internet, luxuries, etc.

Pretend to be another group of people and start railing on the government for being unreasonable enough to cause those freedom fighters to fight, for being so incompetent that they can't defend their people, for not meeting the freedom fighters demands, etc etc etc.

PR war with random sabotage of physical goods.

SPREAD THIS SHIT

checked

checked

Well, you heard the man. Even if we are smart enough to realize they do this for both candidates, the normies aren't, especially with most polls now showing Trump a little ahead.

Nicely done lads

(CHECKED)

Commit suicide for these wasted GETs.

Satan has a point here.

CHECKED FOR VIRAL POTENTIAL

checked

Have you forgotten how this country was founded?

(checked)

Why? It's likely Newsweek made two versions for either outcome. The election is not already determined. If enough Trump supporters vote he will win. To say otherwise is simply demoralization.

"I killed the shit out of that tarantula, because I'm not a fuckin' Comey."

(checked)

They tend to forget.

Good thinking

Couldn't it have the opposite effect, causing Trump supporters to stay home in the belief that their vote would be wasted?

Pay a little more attention to the pic, nigger.

I think the USPS has been freedom fighters for years.

Checked.

I remind you that we do not accomplish anything by fucking up our own country besides giving an excuse to the authorities to assert martial law.

No bombs, no destroying infrastructure. no fucking domestic terrorism or terrorism of any fucking kind. How hard is it to grasp that these sorts of methods will only bring ruin to any cause they're used to support?

We could take a lesson from Bolivia's insurrection and simply go on strike en masse. They succeeded in hamstringing the country without ruining it by simply blocking the roads and cutting off the flow of tax revenue for a few weeks.

Just want to try and hammer this home one last time: We should not plan to go killing or bombing anything. That helps no one.

I missed it, point it out thx.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO FUCKING DO?

You're making a mistake. Why spread a lie that the election is out of our hands? Do you want potential republican voters to shrug their shoulders and stay home since "hey it's already decided man."?

I don't think motivation is lacking in Trump voters tbh.

THE FEDS ARE CLEARLY BUTTFUCKED FROM SOMEWHERE.

Wasted GETs. I hope you both get the same treatment that the faggot who abused Kek's gift received.

Fuck you to the juvenile niggers who said I was derailing and a CTR shill when I called this shit out as the ruse that it is. Stupid fucking nigger faggots.

What am i missing?

Current mood

youtube.com/watch?v=TMuqSlao6d8

Read the last lines. Spread it through Hillary-friendly circles.

That's why we should spread it through Hillary-friendly circles and nowhere else. Make them think the election is already won for them.

(checked)
It doesn't take much for someone to resist. Box of nails spilled on the highway? Starbucks toilet backed up with an entire roll of TP? Sugar in gas tanks. Ten billion uses for cigarette lighters. See something? Poo in it, on it, under it, or around it.
What would Pepe do?

Bullshit. It makes the ruling class seem weak and ineffective. It removes comfort from the lemmings and makes them do something.

WIKILEAKS JUST RELEASED 8000 NEW PODESTA MAILS

Time to get diggin'.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

You know, now that I think of it, this reminds me of someone from history. Who did that before against overwhelming opposition. Someone, who was it? I think there was a book involved too? I think they even had really snazzy uniforms designed by some really famous designer. Someone help me here. This idea sounds really familiar.

These aren't podesta, they're DNC

new wikileaks released lads. better be fucking substantial.

YO
NEW DNC EMAILS
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795440430259335168

LOTS of hits for Pizza y'all

Get out Mister Metokur.

Nice pro jew propaganda there.
I like my WWII pic better

lol I'm not. I'm going out in a blaze of glory when my time is up. you sound kinda new tbh

Unless kek is showing us the way?

Hunter knew what was up.

shit I think it's nothing. nm

Into the trash it goes.

And well all die from monsanto putting more agent orange in the food supply.

Nigger it's DNC emails.

shill harder

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ASSLOZANGE WAIT UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE ELECTION TO DROP EIGHT FUCKING THOUSAND

FUCK THIS FUCKING FAG

Arm up

fuck I want to see what they are talking about on Sep 11 2016 when hitlery was dragged into her ambula- Van

THE FACT THAT KING NIGGER DIDN'T CANCEL ANY OF HIS APPEARANCES FOR HER TOLD US EVERYTHING WE NEEDED TO KNOW.
As far as Comey…he was either threatened or he was told that the DOJ would not touch it and he would be left to dangle on his own.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/42446
They tried to shut down morning joe when he stopped towing the line.

You need to fucking listen to what I am saying when I tell you that your life, my life, mean absolutely NOTHING to them. They will slaughter us out of convenience if we give them the opportunity.

A soldier's job isn't to die for his fucking country, it's to make the other guy die for his.

You may think you're prepared, well trained or otherwise capable of tackling on a protracted urban war. You are almost certainly not and even if YOU are, that doesn't mean the TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE YOU REPRESENT ARE.

Any opposition we raise will be grouped together by the media as the same initiative, the same group. it is absolutely CRITICAL that we do NOT create a scenario which provokes SWAT to go open season on dissenters.

I remind you that part of the FBI's job description is entrapment. They routinely goad and bait people into acts of violence and then arrest them to make themselves look productive in the fight against 'terror'.

At this stage, you need to make the same assumptions about anyone telling you its time to go around blowing shit up.

Do not trust anyone trying to incite violence.

GO. BOMB. A. SYNAGOGUE. YOU. FUCKING. YID.

You mean like you're doing now?

kek, is this a new one? HE tries to act like he's some sort of maverick, like his opinions can't be controlled.
One word from the Jews and Jew Scarborough would be managing a small, shitty hotel in Nortern Florida, banging fat Cuban hooker bigs and doing shitty coke.

The guy is dead, give him a break

You do realize that they will not listen if there is no threat of violence. This is how it is in the US. If you want to make someone do something, you have to make them believe they will die a terrible death along with their family if you want them to do anything or flee.

I'm conflicted, on one hand Comey should probably hang first. On the other hand, I'd be really tempted to hang all of the fucking faggots here that defended FBI and called anybody with doubts CTR shills.

This place is filled to the brim with alphabet bootlickers and shills lately. Makes me fucking sick

Yeah this is from the newest dump

How do they install Hillary after Trump wins the election?

user, read the statement Obongo's press secretary made the day after it all broke. Inbetween then and when Obongo decided to keep making appearances for her, the deal was done, no matter WHAT they found.
650,000 emails…..if you are pursuing a RICO case re: the foundation, every one of those fuckers has to be read. She knew nothing would come of it because it would implicate king nigger.
The US us now no better than fucking Brazil.

ASSANGE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Fucking LOL

It would sure be nice to get some anonymous tips right about now. I've never been particularly good at strategies for digging, but I'm trying

10 STICKIES

Mods are losing it right now.

If rigging is not enough, I honestly think they will use the press to try and hijack reality. The press will outright false results and declare anyone that is trying to report the truth as some sort of dissident/sore loser. Obama will play his part to keep the charade up as well.

Shitposting won't be the same after Hillary forces everybody to login in to the internet with an id card.

So who butt-fucked the feds?

Stickies aren't necessarily bad, they keep the shitposters and LARPers from 4chan from sliding good threads.

Not to mention the tons and tons of people who are so emotionally invested in seeing Trump "lose" that it won't matter how little sense it makes or whether they actually want Hillary as President or not.

That the FBI found nothing illegal on that fucking laptop is the biggest lie of this presidential campaign thus far.
UTTER FUCKING NONSENSE.

This. You can just click page 2 down at the bottom and all the stickies won't be visible.

Will you still mock surrounded in fire and brimstone?

user, pls

Feds are lieing to us.

Where does this fucking leave us?

Ugh, the obsequiousness of these sleazes.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356

I realize what you're saying. I also realize where it leads. You can't go around causing significant damage to infrastructure without provoking escalation into a military-like response.

It would be FAR more effective to simply get labor unions on your side. Dock workers, truckers, railway workers. Get them to halt the transport of cargo by going on strike or simply park vehicles at major choke points.

Remember, anything that requires continued coordination from an organization will be targeted for subversion. The only thing that our enemies cannot kill is the idea.

People have to feel it, believe it and act on it of their own accord. Someone understanding that they can make a difference by just turning off the ignition to their engine and walking away is more powerful than any act of terrorism. It's civil dissent that cannot be met with violence without devastating the image of the ruling authority, something that anyone could do at any time that they could never hope to predict to stop.

We needn't destroy our country to object to those who govern it. We need only illuminate the corruption of those who govern it through dissent that obstructs productivity until the majority realizes that they can't stop us and turns the tables.

>>>/trash/

There are many classes here, but I'd be willing to bet most anons would be firstly monks, then mages, then warlocks, next paladins, and lastly rogues. Not as many warrior anons as you think here but the ones we have are ready to berserk come Nov. 9th.

?????

I suggest informing them they can join the cause of dissent with actions any of them can take at any time without a plan.

As easy as it is for people to say "Hi FBI" you aren't wrong.

You do realize most unions are simply cover for leftist political activity, right?

Most unions serve as a mechanism for placating their employees by promising benefits and guaranteeing employment under palatable terms. Their ability to maintain the cooperation of their workers is directly related to their ability to continue providing those things and the ability of the dissenting cause to educate their leadership on how that will not be the case.

Podesta is a known personality at Comet Ping Pong
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19967

Jefferey Katzenberg likes to catch up with Podesta by phone… relevant?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51723

jesus christ that nigger wont even fit through a doorframe

also dat lack of trigger disciprin confirmed PoG although I will admit he startled me for a second there, jaysis

(check'd)
Is that… Hunter having a gunfight?
wut

no one will fall for that lol

if you can fit through an average door frage, you need to gain some mass

He got in a shootout with one of his neighbors over a cattle fence while he was giving an interview to a reporter lel

Having read most of the threads and having had some time to think, I come to the following conclusion:

Comey's bluff is going to backfire hard. The information made it out there. There's such a wealth of information that reached the normies, the Clintons are taking too much flak to brush this off. Comey's merely making it worse for the Clintons.

Of course, without our efforts to inform and direct the normies, this is still not enough. We have to blackpill and redpill them en masse. Do some research into predictive programming and use it for good.

(checked)
topkek

Just letting them know they aren't alone is a big thing. I'm sure it also bothers them just to see such flagrant law breaking and coverup by Comey. FBI is supposed to be the best in the country.

If the FBI, the police, the military and other public servants stand by their sworn oath to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, then we stand together.

Whatever our personal differences may be, at the end of the day we're all still Americans trying to preserve the integrity of our nation.

Wasn't he some new left faggot that hated Nixon?

go back to reddit, fag, no one cares about you.

can't watch that absolute fucking garbage without wanting to strangle somebody

CONFLATION

We know from the the Podesta emails Shrillarys team loves to conflate issues then dismiss them as one thing. We know they conflated the state dept email investigation with the Benghazi investigation as if they were all one investigation then undermined the email case with Benghazi (the're just out to get poor little me). That's what they did here. They linked the Wikileaks emails to the already dismissed missing state dept emails to undermine the importance of the Wikileaks emails in the minds of the public.

Look at it this way: Trump now has full legitimacy to get all his generals together to commit to a full coup if they give Hillary the White House.

fuck off, moron. If you want to go full RWDS then whites NEED to be the first victims.

>>>/oven/

Thanks but no tanks meathead, rifle round will wreck you just like it wrecks me, at least I can haul ass

fuck off feeb go and do your goddamned patriotic duty and dump the rest of the shit on hilldawg instead of retardbaiting here, also tell your boss to stop being such a limpdick AND JUSTT DOOO ITT History will redeem you bitch

This x 100. You faggots need to listen up.

Acts of violence will not only justify the rounding up amd crushing of our entire weak power base, they will LEGITIMIZE EVERYTHING THE LEFT HAS DONE in the past 75 years.

You fucks need to hear that again.

ACTS OF VIOLENCE WILL NOT ONLY JUSTIFY THE STATE TO DESTROY US FOREVER IT WILL LEGITIMIZE EVERYTHING THE LEFT HAS DONE FOR THE LAST 75 YEARS.

Don't even think about violence. It is a list cause and will never work. Even if you win, you lose because you catalyze a countermovement.

if you kill your enemies, they win – the post.

Solzhenitsyn has an opinion on that.

best #draftourdaughters so far by far

wise words right here; listen to him you fucking larp kiddies. This hasnt even started to play out yet. stay calm, stay rational, stay informed if you can. Dont do anything drastic, that would play right into their hands. Wear red when you go voting unless you are actually worried about your safety, then maybe wear something red as an undergarment.

Bunkering some water/food and protection in case there are actually riots. IT HASNT EVEN BEGUN YET, this thing will probably go into revision, it is imperative that everything happens legally for now or we fucking lose possibly big-time, and this is from someone that preaches how ineffective nonviolence is.

The only "crime" anybody on the Trump side should be comitting right now should they be privy is leaking, and whatever the fuck is going on at the FBI and the NY police, we cant really know yet at least not most of us

VIGILANCE

You fail to appreciate the weaponized autism here faggot. Most anons that finally go lone-wolfin' will draft up their manifesto similar to how Breivek did. The treatise will include a forward with an emotional appeal on why Israel has a right to exist, a substantial body focused on the internal anxiety caused by bigots and xenophobes that ultimately led said user to lash out, and a conclusion on the the necessity of instating a communist regime as stated by some of the greatest Western ideologues of the 21st century.

You will be caught you will spend the rest of your short life behind bars and the news media and politicians will label you as the next unabomber or Timothy McVeigh and you will effectively destroy the momentum we have and that is growing with every step farther towards total chaos and denial of reality by the left.

They can't prop up the house of Cards forever. They will be reckoned with by reality. Reality and truth always wins. At their crisis point, when they are weakest, is when we take power LEGALLY. That is the only way.

I disagree, violence can be very effective, and it sure as fuck "works". It would just be supremely stupid right now for a whole variety of reasons

The efficacy of violence is relative to your ability to usurp authority through force. Do you genuinely believe that we could ever hope to topple the most heavily armed military and police force in the world with a spontaneous dissent-driven militia?

Even if we have the numbers, one US marine / SWAT trained officer is as good as twenty of your average gun enthusiasts. We cannot accomplish anything through violence in this scenario except to provoke more violence raining down on us.

We need to be on the right side of history on this or we'll be erased from it.

I know when I start shooting at news vans and kikes I'm gonna be wearing my 4chan man costume I bought on amazon!

ROK situation is different. The leader's (conservative) party is willing to go along with removing her because her leftist ties are outed.

Once public sentiment turns against the government in at least a majority of the population, it doesn't matter how many anons die as long as the normalfags see it and it looks unjust to them. We're fairly close to this point, we don't need to worry about out-competing zogbot supply chains and their forces. Also, your bullshit about SWAT being able to take out 20 rifleman is ludicrous.
There's where you really fucked up Chaim, besides the shitty formatting of course.

Exactly this. They are moving towards global control. If Trump fails and it's likely he will we will not get another chance. We must wait until they are at a crisis point and we have reasonable chance of success before we act in any way. Sporadic shows of resistance will lead to 1000 years of slavery and the extinguishing of our entire history as a people.

Well, look, let's all remember that if Trump """loses"""" he gets one free Ask from the American public. He gets to make a """concession speech.""" If he's really with us, if he's not a total sack of shit loser who's been playing us for fools, he can use that time to do just about anything. We're all here waiting.

LOL motherfucker. Have you ever seen what a goat fucking half assed sniper can do to an entire platoon of soldiers in war? Imagine what a few thousand Billy bobs with deer rifles and camo can do on their own territory.
The powers that be are terrified of an organized revolt. They're scared fucking shit less of the populace getting their shit together. Maybe not the top brass, but the people who do shit know there is no winning if the citizens of this country organize a rebellion. That's why they'll try to snuff it out asap.

Both had/have almost no central authority. If you wait til that point with Western civilization, then you are smart. If you do it while the central authority still has complete control, you ruin any future chances. Don't be a fucking retard.

Not you again!

youre severely overestimating the efficiency of the US mil nevermind the police, whether or not they are swatties that can supposedly mout

mainly however you are underestimating the geographical factors in the US which would undoubtedly be a huge factor and could completely undermine even the military if they actually had to fight an insurgency.

regardless, speculating about it is kind of preposterous, at least right now, in two days or more likely 2 weeks however..well we cant really know now can we but I think its very unlikely.

My guess is that if they actually rig this thing it will come out, at least circumstantially- I think there are still a whole bunch of legal avenues this can all go down, and doing anything foolhardy right now would be extremely counterproductive

Funny that you're calling me ignorant yet you fail to see the advancing pace of surveillance technology and its utilization by authoritarian regimes. That's omitting your failure to acknowledge the shifting demographics, with Hispanics composing majority in southwestern states in 5-8 years. Good luck organizing anything in 15, possibly even 10 years, as facial recognition tech is perfected and A.I. is deployed to be ever-vigilant of the machinations underlying civilian revolt through mandatory social credit programs. Insurgency is the only proven tactic to disrupt the U.S. military apparatus and thus is the way to go for anons in the future. Also, the central authority doesn't have complete control in America as of now faggot, as corporations are employing security personnel from PMCs at a much faster rate than the U.S. military is recruiting citizens, alongside the power of Chinese elite over much of our natural resources. Lastly, just like with all of the other radicals of yonder year, your optimal conditions for revolt will never come until it's too late.

This is exactly what I fucking mean.

You assume that you will have sniper positions available to hold vantage points with foreknowledge of the impending engagement. If you're in a fortified compound with advanced knowledge of their approach that will be a tactical consideration. They won't fucking enter your line of fire. These people aren't idiots.

I am FULLY aware of the capability of a best-case scenario marksman who has the drop on his enemies. I am also acutely aware of the irregularity of such a scenario occurring in the events ahead of us in any circumstance short of full blown civil war.

You can internet tough guy me all you want. The moment a flash comes through your bedroom window at 4 AM followed by gas and a breach, you're fucked.

Do you know in what scenario this situation arises? The events following one of you fuckers perching in a tower with a gun that leads to a study of why the fuck you did it connecting to a dissent movement against the sitting president. GUESS WHO THEY'RE COMING FOR NEXT?

We can't fucking mobilize a force. We don't have a fortified position we can hold for a prolonged period of time. Our very best efforts would be akin the makeshift explosives, infrastructure sabotage and ambushing unsuspecting targets.

Tell me what the fuck you expect to accomplish by blowing up a transformer/bridge with no accompanied message? And if you accompany it with a message, tell me how you expect not to burn the rest of the cause down right then and there? You think these fuckers aren't prepared for an insurgency state-side, you're wrong.

There might be 50,000 at most scattered across the country with capable armories / training / armor. With no centralized command, communication or strategic capabilities they're effectiveness against resisting a trained, coordinated force is virtually nothing. Their only hope being overwhelming firepower in the majority of cases which will last as long as it takes to inform the national guard there's some fucker with armor piercing rounds that needs to get fragged.

Do. Not. Go. Violent.

Here's the thing. The 4am flash is coming for us anyway. Hillary will not forget and she will not forgive. There is a 0.00% chance she won't come after all the people who threatened her assumption of power. If Hillary is allowed to take office, every single one of us is a dead man. And that goes for you faggots over in the FBI too, do you honestly think you'll escape with your families and lives after what you've seen? For fuck's sake, man, every last one of us is already dead do you understand that?

LADS GET IN HERE

We have to be patient. Luckily, Trump is actually doing very well. Let's all not forget that. But of course prepare for the steal. But with patience.

An economic collapse is coming. That will create lots of political opportunities, and we need to pursue our messaging for our political objectives throughout that. There's no hurry to cause violence. That powder keg will go off in due course when the urban ghettos can't be subsidized anymore. We can always reassess then. It's to our advantage that police forces will have inertia once they are focused on ghetto violence; that means any incidents outside the ghetto to preserve our way of life will be lower priority. Police resources are too scarce to waste on low population density places when they can be deployed in megacities where you can't turn around without seeing a crime.

I love that guy.

There's a lot a lot a lot that can and probably will happen in the next few years alone not 100. Of course you exaggerate rather than look at this critically. That's what all ideologues with itchy trigger fingers do.

An economic collapse would galvanize dissent so rapidly that it would be EASY to take over the government COMPLETELY LEGALLY. And it's coming.

Like I said, the illusionary worldview of progressives cannot and will not hold forever. Soon they will be eating each other. That's when it's go time.

a few cruise missiles hitting key damns/pipelines sends us back a few centuries. you can wait for an economic collapse to do it "completely legally", (((theyll))) bring the country down anyway.

Sorry fed.

You're competing against the clock at this point. Eventually AI and facial recognition software will become so powerful that movements are crushed before they get off the ground.

Why not? All the things that you say will happen if people do in retaliation will happen anyways under false flag pretenses so as to head off any violent insurrection in the first place. It's not a question of not going violent, it is a question of which targets one should choose. People should head off any attempt to stop them and if Hillary wins, she will act out preemptively. We've seen her do this many times before with foreign populations, she has been mentored by people like Albright who have made such a move with foreign populations, if she wins, with all the pieces in place, she will make a move on the domestic population since they have proven themselves complacent or stupid either by voting her in or sitting idly by as she swooped in through corruption.

Former FBI agent's son here. I can't say a lot, but expect to hear an explosive bombshell today.
Embed related.

That's bullshit but you're probably accidentally right.

Fuck off Comey.

What you're talking about has never happened outside if jew shit like Star Wars. We will take everything back, and leftists will buckle and learn the error if their ways, when the shekels stop flowing.

RUSEMEN MUST FEEL PUNISHMENT

And if I did you wouldn't do a fucking thing. You'd make memes out of the bombing, you'd share a hearty laugh with all the over faggots here, and maybe some of you would claim "he was a good user, he dindu nuffin" in some hackneyed attempt to appeal to a struggle you haven't at all legitimately done anything for. This is my point, this place is full of cowards. I'm a coward, you're a coward, we're all fucking cowards. If you're not going to take action, real action beyond cyberspace, then all you're doing here is throwing pebbles at the hounds of a much larger enemy than you, more than you could possibly understand completely.

I'll be purchasing a firearm shortly. At some point that distant nightmare of mudshits will be knocking on our doors in the near future, I believe this. I don't want to be the one that wasn't prepared for it.

Go back to your containment board, britkike