Stranger Thing Season 2

Yes, I liked the first season and I'm looking forward to this one.

You're a faggot. I watching 3 episodes of this shit because I gave up due to boredom and garbage cinematography. Unappealing protagonists, unappealing story, shit acting, cheap sensationalism.

That'll learn me to give Netflix Originals™ a chance.

>>>/faggot/
>>>/reddit/

WEBM IT FAGGOTS!!!

DUDE LE EIGHTIES LMAO

I liked the cosmic horror vibes it was giving off
too bad about the rest of the show

I like it but it's popular so I don't like it

kys

scariest part amirite

Did Reagan run with Bush?
Pardon me, I'm an american I don't really much about US affairs :/

George H.W. Bush(father of George W Bush) was Reagan's VP. Prior to that he was ambassador to China and the DCI(head of the CIA at the time). He also served one term as president before being defeated by Bill Clinton

>>>/normalfag/

the show was pozzed like everything else

You're a faggot OP.

The entertainment industry has always been more sexually libertine than the general population.

I could barely get through the first.

OP is a colossal fegit of unprecedented proportions.

It was ok. Mainly I just like the idea of Millie Bobby Brown living in my basement though.

I liked season 1, but the use of CGI was too cheesy. They should have gone for practical effects like an actual 80's movie would have done.
I also wish they shot it on film with an 35mm camera from 1985 or around that time, but that was probably out of their budget.

idek what this is but just from the thumbnail i'd say yes, you're a huge fag

come on. during the first season, like half the threads on reddit were about it

Oh, please don't say that. Don't ever say "I don't even what this is but imo blah blah blah"

You sound like a Hillary voter.

lol jk XD

this can't be a netflix show, i see one non-jew non-nig in the thumbnail. That's far more than they'd allow.

*sigh* grow up kid

go back to reddit

how many cocks do you think the child actors in this show have sucked?

Ask no questions goy, what you see here is a group of genius humans that just so happen to be jewish. So what if 70% of high finance and hollywood are jewish, it's because of that genius IQ, goy!

coincidences prove nothing, kiddo

Pleb bugman horse shit

Fuck off netflix shill.

Only the Brit and the American't

I-I-I l-liked it

what the fuck

It was very impressive for something that came out in 1983

A game so high end it fried your LD player.

STRANGER THINGS THINKS IT IS KINO BUT IT IS JUST M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN REBOOT.

Fucking kill yourself faggot.
Reported for Jewry, ban evasion, being circumcised and creating an hostile environment.

#Resist and punch Drumpf

I do like how this depicts life

I don't know if this is just bad writing or commentary

you just know

Where do these people live that Nazis are apparently a common occurrence? It's not the 40's anymore.

Not even a rare occurrence. The NSDAP doesn't exist anymore so there's none. Not a single one.

Pedo Alert!

Pff, I wish.
Ohhh, that's why Roe v. Wade already happened in 1973. Faggot Gen X-er

Their whole life is on the internet.

absolute cancer

Stranger Things was already awesome before SJW faggots started bandwagoning onto and spreading the "huehuehue muh 80's" meme.

what is logic???

I feel like they pussied out on a full frontal nude Eleven scene in the first season. You just know she should have been naked in that tank-thing but prudish americanisms reared their head.

Cohencidences on the other hand prove everything, satan.

Is this like live-action Gravity Falls?

Nice edit fam, you do that yourself?