Hillary told her housemaid to print classified info

Let's take a break from all the disinfo and red herrings and have a thread about something real

archive.is/KECXr

This is what takes down Hillary two days from now. Not satanic rituals or secret pedo rings. Things like this. Don't lose the fucking plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5zSWQwpjPg>>8099835
space.com/26603-interstellar-starship-colony-population-size.html
phys.org/news/2016-04-alpha-centauri-life.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/08/24/scientists-may-have-found-a-planet-orbiting-proxima-centauri-our-closest-star/
tineye.com/search/bcab325732298de62eced4efedb3711cb8b34f46/
google.at/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitiioiNHMl24cp6UfN2SkCGWSnnRukDycZMYenSswbnI9YIVOZEfLLLuRmjWFdiPYuLN-7mbzdmb5nleIZggHbRQwSO8r6d-qHZ1jekmQjKYkKzJTPOYYQwpHAs7l8-EqUTrvReTMk2BmeZPixCqQn2nOWVWkCMa_1VtkAo3x2u1Eq4llzQYM0--BAHSGKOV0dE9n4tSvUQ-nLsGrjbX5M1_1Mn7Q3rXsH7JHhf1ZnYWF1C-dyQzGmNSuOYg3eKFtQej0xlAbV912iv67sAPKlU5eJX-Au1b_1ayMJjNGHiu66OoDEiYBlLHbakjlS5Y8zyPqHCOwCBGTYBuHYU5rPux077vVxICC_10dtKkms25ZiF1ugchhKX-quzc8fD4GYvnguePlZA5D_1z3FdIAok5albo6UxB0Wa4KHYhpwVW5Ot65oRgBtgTFQ8mqkfD95C7tsRuizGqvwNegK1E3F0vmJx73rv-MJbCfSXVXtnhvuX4h58UsCMDnJ2sHYMfkBUIGu6O4Pmt8Fj1j-2gAEoJwYuANlrU7_1nInvg438zXoKajAefSYnHxDwnkHpVqCqwBUKC3abPJK1S-jlb9zfD07H7qse0UjrwFdn4MKnxyBLyYlzWI_1KirYXo4ZaqePshyqQy0BsQLxYnhOnGRsTIXMKISzKvp7UcyaB8sCv6Uau7Y70J4t1W1iN1Zq6OnNsvomDGYWv2bNOmQDUTXm52QGbPZwusP7-YDtzvik4meMQUg7u-gLsNkU68Q14qDz2clxre_1Asr_1OktSUX-ErIfuu6jveUCxPYx3qgXud8rs6YaWTUoMKxk32DmQLLd5sVXcj3K-JxVuAzf5s1EHBuhKhZql9SIsZHlDhaTQZ1bdDI41pg6MwTfQCroQnoQQH4s9T9yDbzasiAwS_12kCF1lJAFE8tlprBDjpEQFDgPctv1ZeJcVbC9qXxOpVL7itFw2LaXdBaxD5GRMal2kve7vQlRjGUSju0-ba_1enxjKTdohABRX-iGJ3ctkux2W7X90Le_1qrzcOP1Z7uEouWr3IfA3WHjCO59jFyEde2Qbc5oB8-KeNmHZ0OwJn79kulwPSNaWOWPPWy0B10cJQ4uF6XBFzMQJWjkTcCifRVbZl7qW8PSL21SOGqowLfqEbdq-kz9ojq0K0m5a01GBcK9gTPRoqRE4Rv9eycobrCuss3FxV2KOUsmivtzG1XZD0TvkPa5SgF0sjIaW-NMknHlkJXRYPKOTyvk_1IJYIJczwphKY4CL9sgtdTfnFsS7Brcc_17aLNinkyOr-ns9kT5zvvcnVOK7xrwc7AfdNiE2quERiW2C1qID-s7Wx5jfF4D9m_1833NqSbhOhq58awUgAat5I6hlYrdIYzgTv1kbKTokrtrHlWj7QKuRSXlbuKnG4_1hMRtDauBDMFvooexnZCZ26kXvuXPy7TOLZlzwFy5VVZFZyMriw6UnG9UQi7TVGKzbRwepvMewsuLy1J1UrzR4w9jFSrSNgMB7xDCrECce4UuQtcDJL7M50TNRP1QC1sAEfZ3V9zRha8bSnZTB8E3IGhk-rVDBx0pPAJNLs2fzn_1o9OQCNWd_1Nsgv-94g4sYg1UrHQsRspwKHbLayVG7PrKLQWRbDV_1zGb5G_1K245eBeEweO5JHwMMwZkxrci9CiWg9aIhERCwI2ZsonibgZm8I-Hjpt7divSoA&hl=de-AT
youtube.com/watch?v=Igzet9z0hNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Kathleen_Willey
huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/egg-shaped-penis-jeffrey_n_290464.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming the first post before CTR gets it

Bump. CTR isn't sliding this.

Bumping every time a slide thread gets bumped

Bump because ctr is sliding this

Don't just bump, make sticky requests through the report system.

ctr is hitting the main board with spam pretty hard
new york post so not particularly trustworthy, but this isn't anything new for hillary. she should have been nailed to the wall for things like this in the past

wew

FUCK YOU Holla Forums YOU ARE RUINING IT!

WE HAD IT ALL IN THE BACK.
HILLARY WAS ABOU TO WIN BUT NOOOOOO!

YOU WHITE BASTARDS! NEXT TIME WE'LL SAY YOU GASSED 30 MILLION OF US!

THAT'LL SHOW YOU!

BULL FUCKING SHIT THE FBI WILL DO NOTHING. THE POLICE WILL DO NOTHING SHE'LL RIG THE VOTE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

So.

Anyone have pics of the Pinoy maid and her family?

Did she send info back to Duertae in the Philipines and this is why is went to China and called Obama a Motherfucker?

Who is Marina Santos?

Thanks for bumping real threads by posting this without sage in all of them. You're a peach.

Unfortunately, yes

Selected specifically because she thought it was too ugly for bill, she was wrong.

Bump

Anti Kids who are about to get laid off on the 8th bunp

Anti kike bump

Spoiler that shit

bump

MAGA

have a bump op

Bumpiboobi

bumpan

This seems mundane enough normalfags will believe it

What normies think doesn't fucking matter. What matters is what the people who have any kind of power think, aka businessmen, soldiers, police, judges, etc.

Unless you can convince people to fight, you're wasting your time.

Do you think normalfags voting for Clinton are going to have their minds changed by anything? They just ignore everything or rationalize everything.

This really spooked the spics

Are you a fucking retard? that #Spiritcooking tag is still on going.

Thanks for correcting the rectum

Spics and nigs are very superstitious.

Spics an nigs might not vote.

Bump

Bump

bump

Yup.

The FBI can only recommend indictments. It's up to the DOJ to do it, and Loretta the chimp is the AG so it wouldn't have happened anyway.

FLfag here, spic vote is massively underwhelming and the black vote has been normalized to pre-Obongo levels. Barring massive rigging, this trend means we win easily.

SPREAD THIS

I didn't believe it until I saw it.

Spread this to counter the Comey backstabbing

Fucking this. She's relying on the beaner vote, who are superstitious and hardcore catholic.

BUMP

bumpp

Have a bump. This shit is out of control

Kek shall save

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

YOUR FACE WHEN DUTERTE HAS ALL THE EMAILS

YOUR FACE WHEN DUTERTE SAVES WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Can the maid read English?

why doesn't she just show the whole world our secrets at this point

Oh god if that ends up being true my sides will be first to colonize Alpha Centauri.

Doesn't know that Alpha Centauri IS A STAR (the brightest star in Centaurus) AND NOT A PLANET

DOUBLE FACEPALM'

FUCK OFF CUNT. YOU COLONIZE PLANETS, NOT STARS, RETARD.

Better yet, your face when this is what caused Duterte to go full 1488. He saw what his "American allies" were doing, and just fucking snapped, decided to annihilate degenerates at every opportunity and tell the US to fuck off.
Oh shit.

Old people should be banned from using computers.

the "n" in the middle of a word can be pronounced as "m" i some dialects.

It's pronounced that way but it's spelled with an ん (n).

Trump took Yebs guac.
Yeb confirmed for eternally cucked.

True, but OP could have just been spelling it phonetically since he will never learn Japanese.

FUCK OFF CUNT. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
YOU COLONIZE PLANETS, NOT STARS, RETARD.

And I was sure you colonize Africa

There are more Kanji in the Japanese language than stars humans will ever venture to colonize.

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=H5zSWQwpjPg>>8099835

FUCKING RETARD

need a different maid.
this one can't even fridge.

Filipinos are probably the most hideous race on the planet (not counting niggers and abos)

Doesn't know Alpha Centauri IS A STAR

Thinks it's a planet
Thinks it can be colonized

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Retards

space.com/26603-interstellar-starship-colony-population-size.html

GET BACK ON TOPIC

HOUSEMAID PRINTED CLASSIFIED INFO

Start posting anime maid grils?

ugly tbh

>>>/ctr/

kek

What about this one?

even worse

Clearly you are mistaken

because your colon is hotter than a star right now

And I went out of my way just to take that photo for you, user you baka.

I'd plow her rice field

l-lewd

Get the fuck out of here race mixer.

Have the full one you rice fucker

hey, we all now know how long it takes for a nuke to be launched :^)

I already posted this, but it's worth mentioning many times. Supposedly those emails have info on Special Access Programs which is something you're not supposed to know about unless your specific position requires it. There's also other emails that will motivate other countries to declare war against the US. So the revealing of that info will be FAR from saving western civilization, but it will be many times more comfortable than pedo satan cult, war hungry, corrupt hilldog becoming president.

There could be (and likely is) things which would create serious diplomatic issues. But nothing can cause a country to attack a properly nuclear armed state aside from certain knowledge that the nukes are coming anyway.

Maybe it's all about how the US has infiltrated all the nuke inspector and engineer positions and everyone's nukes are sabotaged?

I'm already mixed hell I'm 1/16th Jap.

;^)

So long as you vote Trump and praise Kek we'll deport you last.

Already voted

Also

I'm legal and blend in due to having light hair and light skin color. Most are shocked when I tell them I'm a mutt. Don't know why you're against me, a mutt trying to purify my bloodline though? You don't want me fucking a white woman, so why not a Jap? I have Jap blood and Asian blood. Sage due to offtopic.

I know, I know.

Going by that no Russian or Finn is hwhite

Truly, the most powerful race.

why not both?

Then we get a new game + with the fucking yid lizards. I think Twitter just got knoked out again.

OP, thanks for bringing focus back into the plot and forget the shitty anime plot developments, but I still think there's one extra step to be taken.

Going into the contents is also worth it, as long as we keep it fucking relatable. What have we got so far:

* Qatar & Saudi Arabia donations into campaign and charity. Even if you don't believe the Clintons aren't pocketing the money from the charity, there's no fucking way they're not getting influenced by this.

* Support for government toppling in the middle east, very much coincidentally enemies/competitors of Saudi Arabia. Showing no intent of stopping disruptive interference in the Middle East until the whole world is smeared with halal shit.

* Goldman fucking Sachs is one of their greatest donors. Such grassroots.

* Support for the TPP, what another fucking coincidence.

* She fucking backstabbed Bernie Sanders, and then the media went on to mock Sanders' supporters. Don't go into the "Bernie Sanders was bought from the beginning" bullshit. Even if it would be true, it's too M SHAMALAYAN to evoke outrage the way it should.

* Historically racist positions, including calling Barack Obama a nigger. So much for BLM support.

* Historically sexist positions, including voting against gay rights, women's reproductive rights, threatening Bill Clinton accusers, laughing at that time she helped a rapist walk free out of jail.

* Alliance with known sex offenders. For this one, pick the stuff that's really well documented: Antony Weiner, Bill Clinton, Lena Dunham.

* Got helped in a debate against Trump by a staff member who leaked the questions to her, and then got FIRED for it.

Remember: Most people are LOW INFORMATION VOTERS, they don't know much about what's in the leaks beyond what's in CNN. Get the more mundane shit: the exchange of money, the outrageous positions ON RECORD, the failures in management, the borderline war crimes.

Don't go into some fucking D&D campaign against necromancers.

YOU DUMB FUCKING COCKSUCKER.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TEACHING YOU IN SCHOOL

Only if the stars in Alpha Centauri contain planets that can be colonized.

phys.org/news/2016-04-alpha-centauri-life.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri

Any time it gets to this kind of shit I find myself thinking that NASA is passing off basically science fiction as reality because that sells to redditors. Aren't all of those exoplanets really just observable gravitational anomalies based off of observation of the star itself (if even that can be believed, we have to trust the people that control the instruments that they claim work properly)

How does one get an image showing what the planet looks like and how it's "similar" to earth?

Frankly I think it's all bullshit

There is however a potentially habitable exoplanet around Proxima Centauri

That's one way they can detect them, another way is detecting the slight change in light as it passes in front of its host star. We can find out about the composition of its atmosphere by looking at the starlight that passes through it.

PROOF?

I'm guessing you meant me. Look it up yourself, you sperg.

meant for

Basically what said.
Combining the gravitational data with the data we get from the light travling through the planets atmosphere gives us enough information to believe a planet is habitable for life.

Water, right distance, right mass = habitable

I'll remain skeptical although it's possible. I honestly believe NASA passes off an absolute fuckton of BS and I'm not a flat-earther. Almost everything they claim is unverifiable except by them and a small number of other agencies all basically in the same club.

YOU GOT NO PROOF

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/08/24/scientists-may-have-found-a-planet-orbiting-proxima-centauri-our-closest-star/

meant for

the way they're detected is as follows:

1. the doppler effect. this was generally the most successful method up for the past 50 years or so. basically the way it works is you point a radio telescope at a star, you map out it's emissions, maybe it's visual properties and so on, and then you figure out what TYPE of star it is. every different type has a different type of emissions, so you can map out what a star should be emitting.

then you can take the signals from the star you're receiving and compare them to the signals you've built in your model, and you'll find a difference in the frequencies. this is the doppler effect, it comes from things retreating or coming closer to you.

then we can figure out how fast the star is retreating or coming towards us based on this. so we just watch, take measurements, and if a planet is moving the center of mass of the star system around it'll come up on our measurements. from here we can figure out it's mass.

2. transit detection. this is where you point a radio telescope at a star and detect the brightness of it. you do this a lot over a few years and if there's a planet orbiting the star there might be a little bit of variation in the light you receive. considering the distances involved, the chance that a planet is going to cross it's star at exactly the right angle to show up using this method is slim, but it's easy to do and a hell of a lot easier than the first method.

one benefit of this method is that you can detect how large the planet is. combining this with the first method, you can figure out it's rough density. this is how we can know if a body is a gas giant or a rocky body.

you can also sometimes see what the atmosphere is made up of. you can do this by taking the signals you receive, taking the expected emissions of the star (and the measured emissions) and then looking at the difference. if there are changes in emissions, we can figure out what type of molecules are between us and the star. discounting for gas clouds and the like, we can roughly figure out if there's a bunch of methane/oxygen/etc hanging around the planet, or otherwise the system itself.

sorry for the long explanation but i'm kinda drunk and this subject is complicated. you can pick up an astronomy book if you want to learn more.

is that ¿Jeb? Bush's wife?

I fucking KNEW this would work. Fantastic.
It helps when your enemies are actually evil, and you can prove it.

Uhh, aren't those numbers from before when Spirit Cooking was put out there? It might be even better now.

gonna need more pictures of her…for research purposes…

and maybe motivation.

Race mixers need to be gassed tbqfh

smh

lazy faggot
tineye.com/search/bcab325732298de62eced4efedb3711cb8b34f46/
google.at/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitiioiNHMl24cp6UfN2SkCGWSnnRukDycZMYenSswbnI9YIVOZEfLLLuRmjWFdiPYuLN-7mbzdmb5nleIZggHbRQwSO8r6d-qHZ1jekmQjKYkKzJTPOYYQwpHAs7l8-EqUTrvReTMk2BmeZPixCqQn2nOWVWkCMa_1VtkAo3x2u1Eq4llzQYM0--BAHSGKOV0dE9n4tSvUQ-nLsGrjbX5M1_1Mn7Q3rXsH7JHhf1ZnYWF1C-dyQzGmNSuOYg3eKFtQej0xlAbV912iv67sAPKlU5eJX-Au1b_1ayMJjNGHiu66OoDEiYBlLHbakjlS5Y8zyPqHCOwCBGTYBuHYU5rPux077vVxICC_10dtKkms25ZiF1ugchhKX-quzc8fD4GYvnguePlZA5D_1z3FdIAok5albo6UxB0Wa4KHYhpwVW5Ot65oRgBtgTFQ8mqkfD95C7tsRuizGqvwNegK1E3F0vmJx73rv-MJbCfSXVXtnhvuX4h58UsCMDnJ2sHYMfkBUIGu6O4Pmt8Fj1j-2gAEoJwYuANlrU7_1nInvg438zXoKajAefSYnHxDwnkHpVqCqwBUKC3abPJK1S-jlb9zfD07H7qse0UjrwFdn4MKnxyBLyYlzWI_1KirYXo4ZaqePshyqQy0BsQLxYnhOnGRsTIXMKISzKvp7UcyaB8sCv6Uau7Y70J4t1W1iN1Zq6OnNsvomDGYWv2bNOmQDUTXm52QGbPZwusP7-YDtzvik4meMQUg7u-gLsNkU68Q14qDz2clxre_1Asr_1OktSUX-ErIfuu6jveUCxPYx3qgXud8rs6YaWTUoMKxk32DmQLLd5sVXcj3K-JxVuAzf5s1EHBuhKhZql9SIsZHlDhaTQZ1bdDI41pg6MwTfQCroQnoQQH4s9T9yDbzasiAwS_12kCF1lJAFE8tlprBDjpEQFDgPctv1ZeJcVbC9qXxOpVL7itFw2LaXdBaxD5GRMal2kve7vQlRjGUSju0-ba_1enxjKTdohABRX-iGJ3ctkux2W7X90Le_1qrzcOP1Z7uEouWr3IfA3WHjCO59jFyEde2Qbc5oB8-KeNmHZ0OwJn79kulwPSNaWOWPPWy0B10cJQ4uF6XBFzMQJWjkTcCifRVbZl7qW8PSL21SOGqowLfqEbdq-kz9ojq0K0m5a01GBcK9gTPRoqRE4Rv9eycobrCuss3FxV2KOUsmivtzG1XZD0TvkPa5SgF0sjIaW-NMknHlkJXRYPKOTyvk_1IJYIJczwphKY4CL9sgtdTfnFsS7Brcc_17aLNinkyOr-ns9kT5zvvcnVOK7xrwc7AfdNiE2quERiW2C1qID-s7Wx5jfF4D9m_1833NqSbhOhq58awUgAat5I6hlYrdIYzgTv1kbKTokrtrHlWj7QKuRSXlbuKnG4_1hMRtDauBDMFvooexnZCZ26kXvuXPy7TOLZlzwFy5VVZFZyMriw6UnG9UQi7TVGKzbRwepvMewsuLy1J1UrzR4w9jFSrSNgMB7xDCrECce4UuQtcDJL7M50TNRP1QC1sAEfZ3V9zRha8bSnZTB8E3IGhk-rVDBx0pPAJNLs2fzn_1o9OQCNWd_1Nsgv-94g4sYg1UrHQsRspwKHbLayVG7PrKLQWRbDV_1zGb5G_1K245eBeEweO5JHwMMwZkxrci9CiWg9aIhERCwI2ZsonibgZm8I-Hjpt7divSoA&hl=de-AT

Fair enough. "Next time" it will be true.

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Igzet9z0hNE

smug as fuck

Butch euff 4 Hillary

Half of all the money donated to the Clinton Campaign came from Jews.

Source: Fash the Nation

What a surprise. Totally no conflict of interest here.

Oops, forgot images.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
She might be the most evil person to ever exist.

why are there still so many fucking people supporting this cunt then? I know a lot of people out there are fucking retards who watch MSM every day but come the fuck on. There has to be a breaking point. It's so frustrating..

There won't be a next time because they will ALL be gassed.
NO EXCEPTIONS

That IS why. These people get 100% of their information from the MSM. Which tells them that they need to rebel against a corrupt government by doing everything that's benefitial for that corrupt government. It's genius. The MSM will say the oppostite of reality and it works perfectly as those who know the truth look crazy.

who is this semen demon?

How dare you faggots not post this already?

Mrs. Hillary no here.

kek

"In addition, Jones had claimed to friends that Clinton had a particular deformity on his penis"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Kathleen_Willey

Jeffrey Epstein has "what’s been described as an egg-shaped penis".

huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/egg-shaped-penis-jeffrey_n_290464.html