CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

archive.is/VnWoU

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 wikileaks fucks up and drops the shit on the final day so there is no time for it to disperse before the votes are counted

Also, this means they are absolutely fucking terrified of what they're going to drop. We need to be ready to pick it up and spread it as far and as quickly as possible.

What is this preemptive damage control?

IT IS NOTHING

Hillary supporters will believe this.

Anyone who still supports Democrats and their wickedness is outside of any of our responsibility at this point, let God judge them; the cities they inhabit must be put to the sword, the plunder burned in a pile and all of it left a ruin as an offering to God to appease him for allowing such people to rise to power.

If we do nothing we are all guilty.

If she wins and gets away with it we might as well all go monk mode and move to Russia. I know that's a leftist meme but fuck it at this point.

Why the fuck are they holding off until after people vote?

First thing we do is repent for ourselves. All of us are dirty having lived beside them in the slime pit they created all our lives.

" Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36

already a thread

Christcucks bitching out as usual.

Where?

post yfw realizing trump/wikileaks are laying 8D chess and wont release the bombshell until AFTER killary wins.

how wonderful it will be to let her get so far…to make her feel so confident and smug…only to take it all away from her before she can really enjoy what she has sought for over 30 years.

dont worry, lads.
satanism, pedophilia, corruption, clinton foundation..

everything is going to plan.

and remember: the system has been just as corrupt for quite some time now. the People are merely only now becoming aware of it.

stay encouraged and dont feel defeated.
Wrath is coming soon.

You already are. We all are.

How many of us will actually start a civil war for real if she wins?

Millions.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER TEN SECONDS FOR THIS SHIT CHRIST IN HELL MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN NIGGER SHIT KIKE ASS

Have some OC

Kek

bretty good :DDDDDD

had a laff

Is it possible that there's somebody she hasn't taken bribes from yet? I really don't even want to know at this point. What's been released already is horrifying.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

God HRC is so sad. It is a shame some believe this shit. Spoke with my mom about the fake protestors planted by HRC and she explained that "I can't believe everything I hear on the news"

Not gonna happen

Meanwhile if a yuge whopper is pushed against Trump, it is 100% fact just like the women who accused him of sexual assault coincidentally right after the "Grab her by the pussy" tape came out.

good site user but a bit of a bukkake of scripts, blank page unless you allow those three domains.

Fuck I miss web 1.0

Clinton and her campaign all confirmed for fucking skinwalkers.

trips confirm it

==THIS== Everybody, this.
Prepare yourselves, as loyal soldiers of our Emperor it is our sworn duty to aid him by any means, we need Twitter accounts at the ready.
Hail Victory, lads.